(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,801 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by vintage4life
  • Topic is favorited by 399 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 217.
#5101 4 years ago

Selling a Capcom Flipper Football.
$1400 pinside so cal price.
Will post market add by end of day.
PM if interested.
Thanks Eric

#5102 4 years ago
Quoted from revson:

I currently am selling a really nice Banzai Run. Located in Fremont.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45389

game looks awesome.
GLWTS

#5103 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Looking for an Alien Star. I have a nice Viking, and possibly a Radical for trade bait.

I owned one for a while, but it didn't have staying power is a 10 pin collection in my opinion. YMMV though.

Great tourney game, but just not enough going on for a small collection.

Sorry I don't have mine to sell you anymore.

Chris

#5104 4 years ago

I have a populated Atari Superman playfield if anyone interested.

#5106 4 years ago

Bottom line on the Konami Track & Field cocktail is $800

#5107 4 years ago

TWD pro still available, will give even better deal to anyone interested.

Added over 5 years ago: SOLD

#5108 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

TWD pro still available, will give even better deal to anyone interested.

doomid is a great guy to deal with and is really into keeping his pinball collection in fantastic shape. I wouldn't hesitate working with him!

#5109 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

doomid is a great guy to deal with and is really into keeping his pinball collection in fantastic shape. I wouldn't hesitate working with him!

I agree, I've bought two games from him & will buy again in the future.
Also cool place to eat and or play a bunch of different pins.

#5110 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Bottom line on the Konami Track & Field cocktail is $800

I'm not a vid guy but that's a good price, also a great guy selling it, buy with confidence!

#5111 4 years ago

Looking for a BSD if anyone has one they'd like to sell or trade. I have a Mustang premium I could possibly trade in a deal. Let me know.

Thanks

#5112 4 years ago

HI! first time posting in this thread.

I'm looking for a 'project' pin for a re-theme. Playfield artwork can be in terrible condition because I plan to sand it off anyway. Condition of the rest of the machine may or may not matter, and really just comes down to how much work i need to put into it, vs price I am willing to pay for it. The important part is I don't want to destroy a good pin with this project, I want to salvage something that's just collecting dust or is on its way to the dump.

No guarantees I'll buy what you offer, but if you have an old clunker you don't want to deal with anymore, shoot me a PM. Especially if you are in the southern California area!

Thanks!

#5113 4 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

southern California area!

Somebody find this man a destroyed Flash.
-mof

#5114 4 years ago

Doomid-Great Guy, Great Pins, Awesome Food. Buy with confidence, I've played his TWD, great pin.

#5115 4 years ago

Time to make some room. Looking for local buyers.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 4,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Extras: - LED OCD, GI OCD from Herg (ledocd.com) - Color DMD (willing to put it back to original Plasma instead) - Topper (tilttopper.com) - NVRAM - Invisiglass or regular...”
2017-02-18
Santa Clara, CA

#5116 4 years ago

Have a players mousin around looking to trade for high speed or getaway....thanks

#5117 4 years ago

Chris from Sly Fox Shipping just dropped off an arcade and pinball for me. Left L.A. yesterday and dropped them off this morning. He's a great guy to work with.

Here's his number: +1 (209) 403-8871

#5118 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Somebody find this man a destroyed Flash.
-mof

I have a destroyed Flash! I think it is THE destroyed Flash - I know its been through 3 pinsiders hands at least

#5119 4 years ago

Dropped price to $6000!

#5120 4 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Dropped price to $6000!

Someone by my GOT PRO so I can buy this

#5121 4 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Dropped price to $6000!

Spammusubi,

Quoted from bellbrand:Someone by my GOT PRO so I can buy this

Bellbrand, you want this machine. Can't believe Spam marked it so low. Great value for all the beauty this one is.

#5122 4 years ago
Quoted from Minigedge:

I have a destroyed Flash! I think it is THE destroyed Flash - I know its been through 3 pinsiders hands at least

It's not that destroyed! I just played it couple weeks ago. It's really not that bad, I've seen some torn up FG, this isn't in that category.
Cabinet 7, playfield 7 ++.

#5123 4 years ago

Buddy has a No fear in OC he's selling. Looks quite good

#5124 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for an early production TZ with nice mods and in great condition send me a PM. Might be interested in selling or trading.

#5125 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It's not that destroyed! I just played it couple weeks ago.

..........and now its destroyed...........coincidence????

No it's not really destroyed it just looks like someone painted the cab and the play field with a 12 inch brush and a rattle can and no talent for painting in the first place. Plays well to be honest.

#5126 4 years ago

It does play well, just a little ugly.

#5127 4 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

It does play well, just a little ugly.

That's what my dad used to say about me.

#5128 4 years ago

Track & Field cocktail sold to Flynn's Retrocade in Utah

http://flynnsretrocade.com/

Looks like an awesome spot!

#5129 4 years ago

Ugh! Just missed your Track and Field cocktail. Been looking for one. If the deal falls through, lmk and I can pick it up ASAP.

#5130 4 years ago
Quoted from AliciaC:

Ugh! Just missed your Track and Field cocktail. Been looking for one. If the deal falls through, lmk and I can pick it up ASAP.

Bummer. Where were you? Had it posted for a couple weeks. I'll let you know if it falls through. Buyer seems pretty solid though.

#5131 4 years ago

For Sale: Pinball Refinery Demolition Man on Steroids #1

Asking $5000. Trades considered. First dibs to the CA folks. If unsold by this weekend I'll post it in the Marketplace.

Most don't know about this incredible pin, so here's some info:

Demolition Man on Steroids is a customized/re-themed version of Demolition Man. It was the second project from the very talented people at Pinnovating, whose first project was The matrix. It is very rare. I'm told there are only 12.

This pin is not just some rare novelty. It has some of the best lighting, animations, modes and call outs in all of pinball. The "Knight Rider" Car Chase mode where the GI switches to 100% ultraviolet is awesome. The Schwarzenegger mode is awesome. The soundtrack and call outs are beyond awesome. Very deep code. 2-stage wizard mode. Lots more.

Here’s a good write up on DMOS, including a 20-minute gameplay video. The one in the video appears to have no modifications other than the software (of course), the translite and a blue display:

http://funwithbonus.com/demolition-man-on-steroids-updates/

Here’s a couple videos from Steve aka Owner of Pinball Refinery, who assembled my DMOS and installed all the extras. The one in these videos is almost identical to mine with a ton of custom lighting effects, powder coated armor & gun handles, shaker, etc:

Here’s a link to the photos of my actual machine. It has the same extras as the one in Steve’s video, a Color DMD and chrome T-moulding:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0k7sdeaq7rei0su/AAByL7rWnuHKnqm_cGoGS5mTa?dl=0

I'm happy to provide more photos to any potential buyers. The cabinet and innards are very clean. It could pass for HUO.

Here’s Pinnovating’s Facebook page. If you scroll down a bit you’ll see pictures of when my DMOS and The Matrix were showcased at California Extreme in July of 2014. I didn’t own it yet at the time, but I ended up buying it and the Iron Man sitting next it:

https://www.facebook.com/Pinnovating/

This pin is dialed in to a tee. It plays perfectly and needs nothing.

#5132 4 years ago

Sold pending payment/pick-up! Will donate some $ once it goes through.

#5133 4 years ago

What an awesome machine. DM is one of my favorites. That one looks incredible and I can only imagine how fun it is.

#5134 4 years ago

Anyone know if/when Ayce Gogi is getting Aerosmith?

I'm overdo for a visit but want to wait for Aerosmith

#5135 4 years ago

Debating putting up my AC/DC Premium up for sale. HUO, very low plays...well under 1k I would imagine. Was probably the last NIB available from a dealer....I certainly called all of them looking. No window/playfield issues. No mods except a PinPac for volume control and headphones.

What are these going for nowadays? I really wouldn't want to deal with shipping it.

Only trade would be for a restored TAF. I grew up playing that machine and still have an itch to get one.

#5136 4 years ago

Has anyone seen this game in person?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5137 4 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

Debating putting up my AC/DC Premium up for sale. HUO, very low plays...well under 1k I would imagine. Was probably the last NIB available from a dealer....I certainly called all of them looking. No window/playfield issues. No mods except a PinPac for volume control and headphones.
What are these going for nowadays? I really wouldn't want to deal with shipping it.
Only trade would be for a restored TAF. I grew up playing that machine and still have an itch to get one.

Bone stock probably $6500-$6800. Seems to be quite in demand right now.

#5138 4 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

If you go to the JPOP thread....lots of action about it!

#5139 4 years ago

Hey,

A friend of mine reached out to me because he knows I'm into pinball. His Menlo Park, startup client wants to add a pinball machine to their game room. They would need it to be delivered and set up by 3/9. Their budget is $5k.

I don't think they'd be able to get a pro version NIB delivered by then and would still need it setup. If anyone has any nice machines please let me know. He's asked me to find out what titles are available.

Thanks,
Mike

#5140 4 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

Cashing out before everyone knows it's an incomplete pretty prototype mess.

#5141 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Was just there last Friday. No AS yet but a great lineup of games, including ST Pro, Can Crusher, TWD Premium, GB LE, Tron Pro, Hobbit, Dominos, AMH, IMVE, BM66, etc.

PM doomid for his plans on getting AS. I'd love to play one too!

#5142 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cashing out before everyone knows it's an incomplete pretty prototype mess.

That's the first thing I learnt when I did a search on the game!

#5143 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

They're doing a Aerosmith Launch Party there the day before Arcade Expo - March 14, I think?

#5144 4 years ago

Hello, neighbors. If anyone in the southern part of the state has a nice original or restored TOTAN that they would consider letting go, please PM me. I have cash, as well as some pins to potentially trade: TWD Premium with mods, MMr LE Gold, Met LE with the brand new animated Creeping Death pin blades, a restored SS, VERY nice TOM with brass armor and coin door, and possibly some others. I have MANY references and can come to you. Thanks!

#5145 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Bone stock probably $6500-$6800. Seems to be quite in demand right now.

Did some checking, that might be too low. Take a look at the last 3-4 pending ones.

I paid full MSRP, so at least I won't lose too badly if I decide to sell it.

#5146 4 years ago

Been contemplating selling my Ghostbusters pro. I LOVE the game. It's super hard, and a fantastic play. I currently have my machines in the lobby at the game studio I work at for everyone to play (I live in an apartment with no room for games) so it has a LOT of credits on it (4k?) but I have kept very good care of it (replaced rubbers and waxed 3 times since sept) and I have all the practical anti air ball mods on it, shooter mod, and green glow library scoop.

thing is, people at work play ghostbusters a LOT. I have a Williams Space Station right next to it and no one ever touches it. Even though I love Ghostbusters, It's going to be available to buy for a few years to come. I could sell it off, and wait for a good deal on one of my other wish list pins to pop up. I recently had to pass on an amazing deal on a Monster Bash because i didn't have the funds at hand. And my co-workers seem to not want to play 'old' pins. so I could spare my investments some wear and tear by sticking to the older titles...

Does a Ghostbusters pro in great condition and mods go for 5K? or are people mostly wanting NIB for that price? I figure if I can get 5K for it, then I can sit back and wait for a Scared Stiff, Swords of Fury or Twilight Zone to pop up, and in a few years grab a Ghostbusters premium when I have more living space, and I will have it all to myself.

#5147 4 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Been contemplating selling my Ghostbusters pro. I LOVE the game. It's super hard, and a fantastic play. I currently have my machines in the lobby at the game studio I work at for everyone to play (I live in an apartment with no room for games) so it has a LOT of credits on it (4k?) but I have kept very good care of it (replaced rubbers and waxed 3 times since sept) and I have all the practical anti air ball mods on it, shooter mod, and green glow library scoop.
thing is, people at work play ghostbusters a LOT. I have a Williams Space Station right next to it and no one ever touches it. Even though I love Ghostbusters, It's going to be available to buy for a few years to come. I could sell it off, and wait for a good deal on one of my other wish list pins to pop up. I recently had to pass on an amazing deal on a Monster Bash because i didn't have the funds at hand. And my co-workers seem to not want to play 'old' pins. so I could spare my investments some wear and tear by sticking to the older titles...
Does a Ghostbusters pro in great condition and mods go for 5K? or are people mostly wanting NIB for that price? I figure if I can get 5K for it, then I can sit back and wait for a Scared Stiff, Swords of Fury or Twilight Zone to pop up, and in a few years grab a Ghostbusters premium when I have more living space, and I will have it all to myself.

I would say that it would sale between $4500 and $4800

#5148 4 years ago

I have a sealed NIB black Polk PSW10 10" subwoofer available in the Bay Area. I bought another one for work (in cherry finish) for a BOM breakdown, so this one never got opened or used. Needless to say, Polk is making very little margin on these subs.
$80 for a Pinsider (currently $109 on Amazon). Receipt included w/ purchase.
PM if interested.
*I always donate to Pinside. I'm not trying to bypass the Marketplace, but this technically isn't a pin part.

Added over 5 years ago: **SOLD** (to an awesome Pinsider)

#5149 4 years ago

Nice Bally Shadow pinball bone Stock except LEDs in the rings

New rubbers and brick wall

Not much sanctum wear

100% working and ready to go

Archived after 21 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully serviced and clean Shadow pinball Nice cabinet and playfield New brick wall target Very little sanctum wear”
2017-02-19
Fullerton, CA

#5150 4 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my minty MMRLE Black for a modded IMVE or Tron with some cash my way. PM me if interested.

There are 10,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside