(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,217 posts
  • 621 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Quadrat
  • Topic is favorited by 416 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 11,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 225.
#1901 6 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I might be on the fence as well with my LOTR.

How much would you be looking to get or would you just want a trade?

#1903 6 years ago

Just took in a getaway in trade it's very nice with no fade. Looking to trade toward a ST, LOTR, SM or TWD.

#1904 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Rob that's a nice xenon Joe has for sale, used to be mine. Mylar removed, led light tube, nice cabinet etc.

Thanks again for the heads up. Joe has it reserved for me. I just need to figure out where I'm going to put the damn thing before I go get it. With that and a Silverball Mania, I will be at 12 Classic Bally and 19 total games. I only have room for 15... Crap!

#1906 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Just took in a getaway in trade it's very nice with no fade. Looking to trade toward a ST, LOTR, SM or TWD.

Or make me an offer it was the nice one Keith had for sale..

#1907 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I'll take your Medusa Rob!

Ha! Unless he buys one before I ever decide to let mine go, Aurich gets first dibs on my Medusa!

#1908 6 years ago

Anybody seen The Shadow or Congo? PM me.

#1909 6 years ago

Getaway for sale- $2500, works 100%

#1910 6 years ago

I still have a WHO dunnit available after no deals were able to be done previously. This WHD? is a very nice game, had a full teardown, clean and polish and plays beautifully.

As before, would prefer a trade up, down or sideways for a newer Stern (2010ish til now, not too fussy), classic Stern (esp a Cheetah) or a better, less common System 11 title (Space Station anyone?!?). Might even consider another weird 80s Gottlieb. If I can't make a trade for something reasonable, 2.4k firm will buy it outright, but would MUCH prefer a trade.

Some more...
Williams Barracora
Williams Time Fantasy
Williams Warlok
Bally Mystic
Bally Viking
Bally Special Force
Stern Star Gazer
Stern Magic
Another classic Stern?

#1911 6 years ago

I have a nice but faded No Fear in Reno that I would be interested in trading. It has just been shopped. New jump ramp, pinballbulbs LED kit, LED OCD, GI OCD. I spent $2000 on it, then put in another $1000. I would like to trade it for a similar value game that is in similar condition with similar mods.

Open to other ideas, but Getaway and BOP are two definite choices.
IMG_20150131_111117.JPEG

#1912 6 years ago

FOR SALE or TRADE ~BACK TO THE FUTURE!. FULLY UPGRADED,LED, BOARDS, RESTORED, AWESOME CONDITION. $4000 FOR SALE. Looking for a CAPCOM PINBALL MAGIC. PM ME!

#1913 6 years ago

WILL TRADE MY RIVERBOAT GAMBLER(FULLY RESTORED< BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE) or my BACK TO THE FUTURE ( ALSO MINT< FULLY RESTORED) PINBALL for
RIPLEY"S BELIEVE IT OR NOT or PINBALL MAGIC
THANKS. PM ME

#1914 6 years ago

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING!!

#1915 6 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING!!

LOUD NOISES

brick-loud-noises-b1.jpg

#1916 6 years ago

Really Gang, Cute. To much time in cyberspace. It's called caps lock, oops. That bored?

#1917 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Really Gang, Cute. To much time in cyberspace. It's called caps lock, oops. That bored?

If you're going to try and sell people a $5k Fish Tales you might not want to act grumpy and confrontational, just saying. Your prices are on the ridiculous side, so starting fights isn't going to do you any favors.

CARRY ON!

#1918 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you're going to try and sell people a $5k Fish Tales you might not want to act grumpy and confrontational, just saying. Your prices are on the ridiculous side, so starting fights isn't going to do you any favors.

It's like I'm texting old girlfriend. Interpretation...all in the mind. Ya, 5k Good price for this Fish Tales.. So much grief over a caps lock mistake. Granted Newbie here at pinside, but not to pinball.

#1919 6 years ago

Hemad-starwars.jpg

#1920 6 years ago

It's like I'm texting old girlfriend. Interpretation...all in the mind.

So much grief over a caps lock mistake. Granted Newbie here at pinside, but not to pinball.

Wow, pull the cue stick out Bobby Ray, just sharing a little smile
Sorry you took it so personal...

#1921 6 years ago

Now I wish I woulda kept my really nice BTTF--had no idea they were worth so much...

#1922 6 years ago

Will trade my BACK TO THE FUTURE for a Ripley's in same condition, or Pinball magic , also in same condition. Hell, I'll take an Arabian Knights for the BTTF, and a little cash to owner.

#1923 6 years ago

Hell, I'll take an Arabian Knights for the BTTF, and a little cash to owner.

#1924 6 years ago

Anyone cruising from the Bakersfield area to Sacto area Im trying to get a game picked up. I can't do day long roadtrips with the kid in football right now. PM me if you can help out. Thanks all

#1925 6 years ago

I am also open to trading my rollergames for a spirit, or my WCS94 for a MET pro.

#1926 6 years ago

I have a '68 Bally Dixieland listed in the marketplace, PM if anyone is interested or need more pics.

Steve

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23628

#1927 6 years ago

Looking to trade/sell my super nice CC'd PF BSD. Looking for other machine in super nice condition across all era's

The playfield is like a piece of glass. it has been clearcoated and its in pristine condition. lockbar, rails, an legs are chrome. Cabinet is a 9/10 inside and out. Mechanics and function are perfect. Full LED's and LEDOCD boards for GI and inserts. Upgraded speakers.

bsd.jpg

#1928 6 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard. Looking for a straight swap on a Big Bang Bar. Preferably still in the box, but happy with a mint HUO.

In the spirit of fairness I will cover the freight for both machines from LAX to New Zealand. (And vice versa)

My Cue Ball Wizard is pretty tidy, only minor wear to the entire playfield surface. I will touch up with sharpies before I send it. No problems. The Gottlieb Catch All Flippers (TM) are set correctly at their standard 90 degree angle. I rebuilt them so they can shoot the ball half way up the ramp all day long.

Nice one.

Dave.

#1929 6 years ago

I think I'm ready to try something new. I've got a Stargate available for trade. Fully rebuilt all 3 flippers, new rubbers where needed, full LED kit, looks great cosmetically, plays 100%. If interested let me know and I can snap detailed pics. Not really looking to sell right now as if no trades come through I can try to SHOOT THE PYRAMID for a while longer.

#1930 6 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Looking to trade/sell my super nice CC'd PF BSD. Looking for other machine in super nice condition across all era's
The playfield is like a piece of glass. it has been clearcoated and its in pristine condition. lockbar, rails, an legs are chrome. Cabinet is a 9/10 inside and out. Mechanics and function are perfect. Full LED's and LEDOCD boards for GI and inserts. Upgraded speakers.
bsd.jpg

PM sent

#1931 6 years ago

just ignore him and hopefully he will go away....

#1932 6 years ago

Selling a Spy Hunter. BG is perfect. The rest is fair with some PF paint issues. Most importantly, it fully functions. asking 650.00. Contact me with questions, or for pics.

#1933 6 years ago

My weekly request for a Tee'd off close to me in NorCal.

Robert

#1934 6 years ago

Got a really nice sopranos looking to trade for walking dead or star trek, no problem adding money, pm me thanks

#1935 6 years ago

Hi guys! I just sold a house to another pinball guy, so I'm on the hunt for the housewarming gift . The budget is <$1500. Cash in hand.

If any Greater Bay Area people have a pin to move in that price-range please let me know. Must be fully-working, player's condition (or better), no EMs. I'm considering the F-14 on Craigslist, but I'd like to see what else is out there. This client is a really good pinball player, so a challenging pin would be a plus.

Thanks!

#1937 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Buy him some ColorDMDs!

Great idea, but his only pin is an EM. He needs more pins badly.

#1938 6 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Great idea, but his only pin is an EM. He needs more pins badly.

Just need their upcoming product ColorScoreReels.

#1939 6 years ago

I'm hoping to buy another gameroom piece, and I need the room. Selling my Triple Diamond 5cent slot machine with dollar acceptor. Comes with nice stand. Here's the only pic I have of it at the moment. $600 OBO. Located in Ceres (near Modesto). I need the room more than I need the $600, so OBO might get you a good deal.

slot machine.jpg

#1940 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Selling my Triple Diamond 5cent slot machine

That is definitely taking room up for a pinball machine.

#1941 6 years ago

That is definitely taking room up for a pinball machine.

Actually, that's an old pic, and a pinball machine did take that spot. I moved the slot to another spot where a pinball won't fit, but I'm hoping to buy an Ice Cold Beer that will replace the slot.

#1942 6 years ago

I've got a very clean Donkey Kong to trade for a pin. If anybody is into vids and wants to swap something out of their lineup let me know!

IMG_1120.jpg

#1943 6 years ago

I have a players condition Mata Hari forsale or trade pm if interested.image.jpg

#1944 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I have a players condition Mata Hari forsale or trade pm if interested.image.jpg

did you buy the one on CL, or were you the guy who was selling it? Only curious...possibly interested.

#1945 6 years ago

If a Mati Hari comes up in SoCal I might not be able to resist it just to stick my Silver Bullet backglass in it and pretend.

#1946 6 years ago

Steve, i worked out a deal with the original owner. People were trying to lowball him on price 300- 50 dollars. My hope is to get this pin cleaned up and playing as best as it can. Either for my family to enjoy or somebody else's. Im more interested in a trade than selling out right.
Harley D.

#1947 6 years ago

Shoot Aurich, come up to napa have some wine and leave with a pin!

#1948 6 years ago

Looking to trade a JROK Multi-Williams I built in a Joust cabinet.
Full Arcade shop kit installed with burn free monitor
looking for a decent DMD Pin in the San Diego Area. thank you

IMG_5155.jpg

#1949 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Shoot Aurich, come up to napa have some wine and leave with a pin!

I love Napa. I'm from San Francisco originally, where it wasn't such a long drive.

#1950 6 years ago

I'm considering trading my Swords of Fury for a Tatio Ice Cold Beer, plus cash from you.

20150827_165935-1.jpg

There are 11,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 225.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!