(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 255.
#2651 8 years ago

Hey SoCal,

I've got a High Speed available. EDIT: HIGH SPEED SOLD. Works 100%, we've had it up for 3+ years and it plays great. Original CPU had acid damage, sent out to repair, spent $200+ shipping and got back a "works now but could be flaky" diagnosis so I never installed it. Instead I bought a beautiful original board from a fellow Pinsider. The backglass is very nice, cabinet is decent (YES! It has legs!) plastics and ramp are all good, the playfield has had touchups by a previous owner. (that sexy picture below is of this game, taken at a party at our place) I can send detailed pics if you're interested. EDIT: HIGH SPEED SOLD.

I've also got a project Firepower that I've never set up. EDIT: FIREPOWER SOLD. I bought it to restore but ended up restoring one in worse condition, I figured this one would make a good player's game and the worse one would be parted out by someone, so I saved it. It does have clean boards but when I went to look at it the game would go in to attract mode then reset. I did not attempt to play it. I'd say it definitely needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and either new sockets or that great Firepower adapter Hans from Siegecraft came up with. The backglass has the typical Firepower flaking, (sorry, I thought I had pics with me, I don't but I could take some this weekend) The cabinet is quite decent on this one (again Yes! It has legs!), I think it has one broken plastic and the playfield has a couple of wear spots. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I can send detailed pics if you're interested. EDIT: FIREPOWER SOLD.

These are in Pasadena, first floor, no stairs-easy load out, you can pick up Expo weekend, all that good stuff. I'm also open to interesting trades.

IMG_8292_(resized).JPGIMG_8292_(resized).JPG
IMG_8293_(resized).JPGIMG_8293_(resized).JPG
IMG_8294_(resized).JPGIMG_8294_(resized).JPG
IMG_7288_(resized).JPGIMG_7288_(resized).JPG
IMG_7287_(resized).JPGIMG_7287_(resized).JPG
IMG_7285_(resized).JPGIMG_7285_(resized).JPG
Mir_(resized).jpgMir_(resized).jpg

#2653 8 years ago

Going to be moving on from my HUO Metallica. Built 2015, couple upgrades (pin blades, flipper toppers, snake tongue decal) installed, and plays as great as you'd expect from a new pin. If anybody's interested shoot me a PM and I will snap some pics.

Edit: PENDING

#2654 8 years ago

Would love that Firepower, but I'm beyond out of room.

#2655 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Would love that Firepower, but I'm beyond out of room.

Do you really need that couch? lol

#2656 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Yes for now, but the dining table and chairs now gone.

#2657 8 years ago

Does anyone remember seeing a Playboy for sale for $2300 recently?(In Riverside IIRC)

#2658 8 years ago

Do you really need that couch?

Yeah and that stupid cabinet with a bunch of dishes on display that nobody will ever eat off of.

#2659 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone selling a TWD Premium or TZ in SoCal?

Maybe....lol

#2660 8 years ago

Ive had a few inquiries about my Popeye, most wanting to buy it outright. So I am posting a price of $2,100 for it.

IMG_3632_(resized).jpgIMG_3632_(resized).jpg

#2661 8 years ago

Oh, you can keep the couch but have you considered hollowing it out and setting the Firepower inside of it?

It's such a great early SS, that's why I ended up with two of them. But I hear ya on the beyond out of room part...

#2662 8 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I kinda miss having Dr. Who

I kinda like having your Dr. Who. I played it yesterday!

#2663 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I kinda like having your Dr. Who. I played it yesterday!

Dr. Who is a masterpiece, both the show and the pinball machine...

#2664 8 years ago

Dr. Who, when it comes to pinball is a masterpiece.

Agreed! It's been a bit of a pain in the ass to maintain (argh, Time Expander...I love/hate you!)...but it's such a cool game. The one xgreenbloodx sold me has the moving Dalek on top, which is really fun. I LED'd it with a tasteful mix of cool & warm whites & added a spotlight on the left sling to brighten up the playfield. The game really pops!

#2665 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Agreed! It's been a bit of a pain in the ass to maintain (argh, Time Expander...I love/hate you!)...but it's such a cool game. The one xgreenbloodx sold me has the moving Dalek on top, which is really fun. I LED'd it with a tasteful mix of cool & warm whites & added a spotlight on the left sling to brighten up the playfield. The game really pops!

I also have the interactive head. I love it, however I have drained and lost a few games because I wanted to watch it move lol.

#2666 8 years ago

The High Speed I posted above appears to be spoken for pending inspection/payment/everybody happy. I'll update the post once it's a done deal.

The Firepower is still available and is looking for a good home...

Thanks!
Art.

Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey SoCal,
I've got a High Speed available. Works 100%, we've had it up for 3+ years and it plays great. Original CPU had acid damage, sent out to repair, spent $200+ shipping and got back a "works now but could be flaky" diagnosis so I never installed it. Instead I bought a beautiful original board from a fellow Pinsider. The backglass is very nice, cabinet is decent (YES! It has legs!) plastics and ramp are all good, the playfield has had touchups by a previous owner. (that sexy picture below is of this game, taken at a party at our place) I can send detailed pics if you're interested. Asking $1300.
I've also got a project Firepower that I've never set up. I bought it to restore but ended up restoring one in worse condition, I figured this one would make a good player's game and the worse one would be parted out by someone, so I saved it. It does have clean boards but when I went to look at it the game would go in to attract mode then reset. I did not attempt to play it. I'd say it definitely needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and either new sockets or that great Firepower adapter Hans from Siegecraft came up with. The backglass has the typical Firepower flaking, (sorry, I thought I had pics with me, I don't but I could take some this weekend) The cabinet is quite decent on this one (again Yes! It has legs!), I think it has one broken plastic and the playfield has a couple of wear spots. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I can send detailed pics if you're interested. Asking $700.
These are in Pasadena, first floor, no stairs-easy load out, you can pick up Expo weekend, all that good stuff. I'm also open to interesting trades.

IMG_8292_(resized).JPGIMG_8293_(resized).JPGIMG_8294_(resized).JPGIMG_7288_(resized).JPGIMG_7287_(resized).JPGIMG_7285_(resized).JPGMir_(resized).jpg

#2667 8 years ago

CQ BSD,Players Meteor, (2x Tag-Team pinball + NOS cleared playfiled package)

in San francisco.

#2668 8 years ago

I've got a meteor and gorgar FS in the Sacramento area

#2669 8 years ago

SOT,
I'm looking to trade (pins or arcades) for or buy a Killer Instinct arcade.

I'm not interested in Killer Instinct 2, only the orginal Killer Instinct. Any leads would be appreciated

#2670 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm looking to buy, borrow, trade, temp trade, etc.. for a Killer Instinct arcade.
I'm not interested in Killer Instinct 2, only the orginal Killer Instinct. Any leads would be appreciated

Check klov

#2671 8 years ago

Um here? http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/game_census.php?klov_id=8308
The only one showing with a location is in Italy Its a little out of driving distance.
They aren't rare, I've seen them pop up quite a few times in the past.
I'm looking a little closer to NorCal.
I don't frequent KLOV that much, so any links would be appreciated?

#2672 8 years ago

Not sure, but toying with the idea of possibly letting my shadow go. Would not be cheap. It is pretty close to a 10.

bunch of photos.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2tmy8ddjnj5136o/AAADkLXpeS2oCx0FnRGMjj3ya?dl=0
untitled-01913_(resized).jpguntitled-01913_(resized).jpg

#2675 8 years ago

Will post my WOZ for sale again soon.

#2676 8 years ago

Stern Meteor still available $900 obo.
Has refurbished mpu with nvram.

Note, has new drops and Mylar removed since pics. Pics here: http://1drv.ms/1Hgddqe

#2678 8 years ago

If anybody has a fit about that small scuff, just tell them to order a new one at $9k! That is an awesome pin at an awesome price! GLWTS! If I didn't have a WOZLE already

#2679 8 years ago

Put my very nice DM up in the market. Ready to move on to something else. A prime candidate for a powdercoat and DMOS job. Shoot me a PM for more info

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29554

#2680 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

If anybody has a fit about that small scuff, just tell them to order a new one at $9k! That is an awesome pin at an awesome price! GLWTS! If I didn't have a WOZLE already

Thanks. It's not a big deal, and I'm very picky, but I want to be up front about it. Anyone interested, let me know.

#2681 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Put my very nice DM up in the market. Ready to move on to something else. A prime candidate for a powdercoat and DMOS job. Shoot me a PM for more info
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29554

Thought that was you. 2 weeks and I'll have some projects for you man. Chill! Haha

#2682 8 years ago

Wanted list updated. SWE1 Playfield now acquired.

Wanted: caribbean cruise (or) Granny and the Gators

#2683 8 years ago

Just listed a Genesis for sale or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29578

#2684 8 years ago

Still have an Airborne I'm willing to trade for something else

20151110_224746_zpsunaxzhqx_(resized).jpg20151110_224746_zpsunaxzhqx_(resized).jpg

#2685 8 years ago

I've got a couple of NEW sheets of Gottlieb widebody glass. This will only fit System 1 games Genie and Roller Disco(27.5" X 48.5").

Will not fit Gottlieb system 80 games (24-5/8" x 48-3/8) nor any Williams, Bally, etc etc games..

Make me an offer and no I wont ship

#2686 8 years ago

Wanted: Pinball 2000 Glass.

#2687 8 years ago

Wanted: Pinball 2000 Glass.

Rob Anthony (Borygard) brings several NOS sheets of it out to PAGG. If you can wait until May you can pick your favorite from his stock.

#2688 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Rob Anthony (Borygard) brings several NOS sheets of it out to PAGG. If you can wait until May you can pick your favorite from his stock.

Thanks for the tip. I will contact him. The sheet I have is fine, however it has a line of rub marks across the reflective side.

#2689 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

+1 to this. I've picked up a few sheets over the years.

P.S. Definitely reach out to him because I know he's felt a bit burned out recently and may not be hitting all the usual shows like normal.

#2690 8 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

+1 to this. I've picked up a few sheets over the years.
P.S. Definitely reach out to him because I know he's felt a bit burned out recently and may not be hitting all the usual shows like normal.

Just sent him a PM... How much has he charged for a sheet of P2k glass in the past?

#2691 8 years ago

Looking for a Dr. Dude or Twister somewhat local. Please PM me if you are looking to sell.

Thanks.

#2692 8 years ago

Looks like he is sold out of pinball 2000 glass...

#2693 8 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

Looking for a Dr. Dude or Twister somewhat local. Please PM me if you are looking to sell.
Thanks.

Jabbles180 has a twister that may be for sale in NorCal. Is that local enough?

#2694 8 years ago

Looks like he is sold out of pinball 2000 glass...

That's not good. That means the replacement supply has dried up then. Take good care of the sheet you have, good ones might be a little hard to find now.

#2695 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

That's not good. That means the replacement supply has dried up then. Take good care of the sheet you have, good ones might be a little hard to find now.

Yeah... Scary. Especially when I will be removing the glass frequently when I swap SWE1 to RFM and so on.

#2696 8 years ago

Yeah... Scary. Especially when I will be removing the glass frequently when I swap SWE1 to RFM and so on.

Do it when you're sober

#2697 8 years ago

Maybe some one here is interested. I'm looking to trade out a few of my arcades for a newer pin. I have some pretty good titles here hey go,

JROK multiwilliams
Millipede with multipede kit
Zekes peak
Star Wars chassis needs repair about 200 fix

Please pm me if your interested
Thank you.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2698 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Do it when you're sober

So, when I am not playing Pinball? lol

#2699 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Jabbles180 has a twister that may be for sale in NorCal. Is that local enough?

Thanks, but I think that may be a bit further than I was looking, I would like to find one within a couple hours driving distance.

#2700 8 years ago

If anyone in this thread has ever told me that they would be interested in my GnR if I ever sold it, let me know. I am not sure about selling, and it definitely won't be bargain price, but I am starting to consider the sale. I know there have been a number of people who have expressed interest if I ever decided to sell, but my old brain can't remember who it was.

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.