(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,343 posts
  • 490 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8343 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 167.
#3901 3 years ago

Does anyone know who bought that GTB Card Trix lower cabinet with playfield at the Captain's auction on Saturday?? Wondering if they bought to part it out....I could really use that cabinet

#3902 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Is that a bugeye Sprite sitting next to your Atlantis?

No, I wish. 1972 MG Miget, last British production year, triple windshield wipers. They moved production to Detroit in 73.
Great 4 banger, needs minor work, For Sale!
$3000 or trade for pin in similar value.
Only posting since you asked. Goal was to get it listed soon.
Anybody?? Car for pinball Trade?
Thanks Eric

#3903 3 years ago

Selling my Batman forever. Full comet LED's and flashers. Titan rubber. Recently tore down, cleaned, shopped with all coil sleeves replaced. Green led flipper buttons. 2800 obo pics up soon. Not looking for any trades at this time.

#3904 3 years ago

My Bally Xenon is still available...$1,700.

#3905 3 years ago

How about some more love for Santa Clarita?! Still have a nice GnR for trade plus cash on buyers end. Looking for a nice DMD game in the $2500 price range. PM me with what you have or if interested.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#3906 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

How about some more love for Santa Clarita?! Still have a nice GnR for trade plus cash on buyers end. Looking for a nice DMD game in the $2500 price range. PM me with what you have or if interested.

The wooden gun handle looks cool ... is that wood or a sticker or something?

rd

#3907 3 years ago

Those are Ruger grips

#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The wooden gun handle looks cool ... is that wood or a sticker or something?
rd

Quoted from jhanley:

Those are Ruger grips

Yup, they are rosewood I think. I installed them for Mike (SpecialK-33).
I had to dremel the inside of the handles to match up the the bolt pattern and angle properly, but they came out really nice.
This GNR is a very clean game!

#3909 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yup, they are rosewood I think. I installed them for Mike (SpecialK-33).
I had to dremel the inside of the handles to match up the the bolt pattern and angle properly, but they came out really nice.
This GNR is a very clean game!

Good work!

rd

#3910 3 years ago

Does anyone in the socal area know where i might be able to find a Super Mario Bros. pin to rent for my sons birthday party? Or maybe have one and would be inetrested in a temporary pin swap?

#3911 3 years ago
Quoted from Miniflipper:

Does anyone in the socal area know where i might be able to find a Super Mario Bros. pin to rent for my sons birthday party? Or maybe have one and would be inetrested in a temporary pin swap?

I have a super mario bros , but it's in a grey cartridge if that helps

#3912 3 years ago
Quoted from Miniflipper:

Doesn't look like you're gonna have much success finding one near you.

Mario_(resized).JPG

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from CaliPinball24:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on SF Craigslist.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

So you have two pinside accounts????

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Let's do this! Working & Playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for SALE! Players condition with playfield wear. Also has 4 bulb rub stops on the back glass.

Seems like same person as calipinball24?

#3916 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

And you have four question marks worth of concern. I can't decide which is sadder.

#3917 3 years ago

Edit: I changed my thoughts and removed post.

#3918 3 years ago

Just put my Black Hole for sale - $1500. Looks and plays well; has had the ground mods done and new Votrax chip installed. Feel free to come play it before it finds a new home

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-hole-gottlieb-1981-1986#post-3191337

Black_Hole_3_(resized).jpeg

Black_Hole_9_(resized).JPG

Black_Hole_8_(resized).JPG

Black_Hole_7_(resized).jpeg

#3919 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Just put my Black Hole for sale - $1500. Looks and plays well; has had the ground mods done and new Votrax chip installed. Feel free to come play it before it finds a new home
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-hole-gottlieb-1981-1986#post-3191337

Looks great. Fair price. Thumbs up.

#3920 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Seems like same person as calipinball24?

CaliPinball24 is Joel. We're neighbors! He posted my CL link for my TMNT. He has more pins than I do. He has a Judge Dredd & SlugFest for SALE. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

I'm Eric / SLeRiC

#3921 3 years ago

Just listed my Diner on pinside, ad is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35564

$2900 for that one, led'd, great restored condition. Also thinking of parting ways with my AC/DC Pro. I only attached one image (the only one I have) just to see if there is any interest in this machine, would be $6500 in the Los Angeles area, local pickup only. It's heavily modded, off the top of my head it has:

- Red illuminated Helen topper
- Helen translite, also have original pro translite and another spare Helen translite
- Flipper Fidelity led backglass mod, it's shown on this link, the interactive flashers version:

http://flipperfidelity.com/lighting/animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-panels/stern-acdc-helen-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-available-in-two-versions.html

- Lit speakers
- Girls on each speaker grill
- Color DMD
- Fully led'd
- Flipper Fidelity speaker kit for both speakers in the head and the large woofer in the cabinet
- Helen table decal over Angus's face, along with the Helen apron stickers and cards
- Shaker motor

I'll take more pics if there is any interest because I have to move some machines around to be able to take proper pics of it, which is a pain. If there's no interest at this price then I'll just keep it

20160423_220714_(resized).jpg

#3922 3 years ago

I have a Stern LED Run DMD clock kit as received from j_m. Brand new unopened kit including Run DMD Edge board with latest firmware and all acrylic. You supply the LED DMD (Stern or Xpin)
$300 - available for pickup in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. I can also ship.

Added over 3 years ago: This is tentatively sold.

#3923 3 years ago

WANTED: San Louis Obispo Area Solid State / DMD Working Game, Set-Up Service for $3000 Max

I buddy of mine in San Louis Obispo is looking for a pinball machine that is fully working and trouble free (his first machine so zero fix it skills), delivered and set up. He has a truck, and can show up with two guys to load / unload. What he needs is your direction to help break down, and guidance to set up the game so it is ready to play.

This is actually for his father-in-law who is retiring, so giving this as a surprise gift. I'm in the SF Bay area so too far to look and set up for him, so looking for a fellow Pinsider to help long distance. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.

Please PM me with any leads and we can go from there.

Thanks!

ron

Slide1_(resized).PNG

#3924 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

WANTED: San Louis Obispo Area Solid State / DMD Working Game, Set-Up Service for $3000 Max
I buddy of mine in San Louis Obispo is looking for a pinball machine that is fully working and trouble free (his first machine so zero fix it skills), delivered and set up. He has a truck, and can show up with two guys to load / unload. What he needs is your direction to help break down, and guidance to set up the game so it is ready to play.
This is actually for his father-in-law who is retiring, so giving this as a surprise gift. I'm in the SF Bay area so too far to look and set up for him, so looking for a fellow Pinsider to help long distance. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
Thanks!
ron

Ron,

I have 4 machines currently available. Let me know if I can assist.

Sean
Long live the Mustangs, graduate of 1987!

#3925 3 years ago

Oh man. I fell off of my chair for a sec...

#3926 3 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

If there are 5 x 100oz bars of Silver that come inside the cabinet it wouldn't be a bad deal.

#3927 3 years ago

Huo Mustang pinball for sale 4100.00 with mods. The game is flawless. Also willing to trade for a Walking Dead pro or premium, I can add cash if need be. Open to other trades like NGG, Indiana Jones Williams, let me know what you have.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3928 3 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

No pictures. Someone who thinks it's worth that much probably also thinks a poor condition still looks like new.

#3929 3 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Huo Mustang pinball for sale 4100.00 with mods. The game is flawless. Also willing to trade for a Walking Dead pro or premium, I can add cash if need be. Open to other trades like NGG, Indiana Jones Williams, let me know what you have.

I know I'm in deep when I look at the picture of your Mustang backglass and I think I see TSPP, Shadow, and WCS94.

#3930 3 years ago

Data East WWF Royal Rumble for sale. $2100

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3931 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

WANTED: San Louis Obispo Area

Perhaps one of the helpful guys out of SLO/Pismo can pitch in, and be willing to help set up a new guy in the hobby?

-mof

#3932 3 years ago

I am more than happy to help, but I don't know of any machines around these parts that are reasonably priced. There was a HS2 on CL awhile back for 2250... I know the guy, I could see if he still has it? Once the machine is picked, I could mos' def' help with setup and maintenance and eventual repair...

#3933 3 years ago

There a High Speed in the valley for 1800.
How far is too far?

#3934 3 years ago

Anyone have a Jungle Queen (or) Jungle Princess for sale? Or have one and reading this and now want to sell it to me

jq_1_(resized).jpg

#3935 3 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

Ron,
I have 4 machines currently available. Let me know if I can assist.
Sean
Long live the Mustangs, graduate of 1987!

Sean, can you PM me what you have and price?

Thanks!

\r

#3936 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Just listed my Diner on pinside, ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35564
$2900 for that one, led'd, great restored condition. Also thinking of parting ways with my AC/DC Pro. I only attached one image (the only one I have) just to see if there is any interest in this machine, would be $6500 in the Los Angeles area, local pickup only. It's heavily modded, off the top of my head it has:
- Red illuminated Helen topper
- Helen translite, also have original pro translite and another spare Helen translite
- Flipper Fidelity led backglass mod, it's shown on this link, the interactive flashers version:
http://flipperfidelity.com/lighting/animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-panels/stern-acdc-helen-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-available-in-two-versions.html
- Lit speakers
- Girls on each speaker grill
- Color DMD
- Fully led'd
- Flipper Fidelity speaker kit for both speakers in the head and the large woofer in the cabinet
- Helen table decal over Angus's face, along with the Helen apron stickers and cards
- Shaker motor
I'll take more pics if there is any interest because I have to move some machines around to be able to take proper pics of it, which is a pain. If there's no interest at this price then I'll just keep it

Best looking pro every! Nice job

#3937 3 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I am more than happy to help, but I don't know of any machines around these parts that are reasonably priced. There was a HS2 on CL awhile back for 2250... I know the guy, I could see if he still has it? Once the machine is picked, I could mos' def' help with setup and maintenance and eventual repair...

PM sent, thanks for raising your hand \-)

ron

#3938 3 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Best looking pro every! Nice job

Thanks I'll prolly officially list it for sale next week, assuming I get un-lazy enough to take pictures of it. Meanwhile Diner has a pending sale on it.

#3939 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Thanks I'll prolly officially list it for sale next week, assuming I get un-lazy enough to take pictures of it. Meanwhile Diner has a pending sale on it.

Did Diner go for $2900? It's a great game but I thought it was cheaper. My dad got one recently for $2000. It's in pretty good shape too.

#3940 3 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer for a good friend looking to get it for her husband. It would be their first pin. Lemme know what you have or know of one.
thanks

Shane

#3941 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Did Diner go for $2900? It's a great game but I thought it was cheaper. My dad got one recently for $2000. It's in pretty good shape too.

Your dad is not in the "reality studio" business.

#3942 3 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

Anyone have a Jungle Queen (or) Jungle Princess for sale? Or have one and reading this and now want to sell it to me

I just picked up a Jungle Princess (JP) off of ebay. Should be here next week. If you are still in need in a month or so, PM me. If it isn't a winner for me, we can talk and make a deal. Always welcome if you get to PHX for a play. JP is similar to my Pro Football w the flipper arrangement. Fun! Might convert the JP to AAB as mentioned in IDPB. Time will tell. Love AAB, a reason for me to buy the JP. Good Luck with your search...

#3943 3 years ago

That was impressive, I didn't notice that till your post.

Quoted from RTS:I know I'm in deep when I look at the picture of your Mustang backglass and I think I see TSPP, Shadow, and WCS94.

#3944 3 years ago

Selling my Top Ten EM. $700, located in Folsom. Add is in the market place:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35698

#3945 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I just picked up a Jungle Princess (JP) off of ebay. Should be here next week. If you are still in need in a month or so, PM me. If it isn't a winner for me, we can talk and make a deal. Always welcome if you get to PHX for a play. JP is similar to my Pro Football w the flipper arrangement. Fun! Might convert the JP to AAB as mentioned in IDPB. Time will tell. Love AAB, a reason for me to buy the JP. Good Luck with your search...

Thanks, however I rather not ship it from out of state.

#3946 3 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

Not mine, but here's one.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#3947 3 years ago

Gonna list a Motordome soon. Gotta get some good pics. Plays 100%, all around nice. Asking 800 on pinside. Could even use with cash towards trade.

#3948 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not mine, but here's one.
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

ebay.com link » Like

#3949 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

Thanks!
ron

Thanks all for the feedback and PMs. I have passed on the list of games to the buyer to see what themes and game play style floats his boat. Special thanks to fireball2 for offering to help a newbie out.

If anyone else has a game come up in the San Louis Obispo or the bay area that is a solid, reliable machine, let me know. I am doing the triage as to condition and being the match maker.

Nothing in this for me except making a buddy happy in giving his father-in-law a retirement gift he will not forget. Buddy will probably thank me today, then curse me tomorrow when he buys a second, or third game ... or where ever the slippery pinball slope takes him \-)

Appreciate your collective consul and have a good weekend.

ron

Thanks!

ron

#3950 3 years ago

Still looking for a Doctor Who.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,500.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 89.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 8343 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 167.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside