(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,806 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Jamesays
  • Topic is favorited by 400 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 217.
#802 6 years ago

Hey guys just wanted to give anyone looking for a POTC in the Bay Area a last chance at it. I have a trade lined up but would prefer to sell it. It will be gone by Saturday night so if you want it let a dude know.

EDIT: This one is gone.

#803 6 years ago

Robert... the bad DMD was on my FishTales. Not White Water.

#804 6 years ago

Robert... here is my email back to you after I picked up the DMD you gave me with the line in it;

Bob… nice seeing you again today!
Thanks again for the DMD. I’m putting it in Fish Tales tomorrow.

Happy Flippin!
Kerry Richard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW: You said you remembered the line out in it being on the very end. As it turned out, the line out was dead center of the DMD. I sent you a follow up email, Thanking you again for it, but it wasn't going to work with that line out.

I was able to get a used DMD from another Pinsider who replaced his old DMD with the new colored one and has also been to my home game room. So, my FishTales is now back up and running.

Sorry if you were confused.
Kerry

#805 6 years ago

decent looking space shuttle for 475 in Reno: reno.craigslist.org link

no word on if it works. Clearly missing a bumper cap and the plastic that spans them.

#806 6 years ago

Going to look at a Shadow this weekend. As long as it looks remotely like it does in the pictures, I will have a Black Rose for sale soon.

#807 6 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Going to look at a Shadow this weekend. As long as it looks remotely like it does in the pictures, I will have a Black Rose for sale soon.

Good luck with the shadow!!!

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I have some pins I'm trying to sell to clear space for other projects.
Have a Stern Stars, Williams Stellar Wars, Bally Bow and Arrow. A GTB Top Score. A Nip It. PM me with any questions.
Thanks.

Is this the Stars that you got from me? If so, awesome that it's alive and playing!

Edit - You still owe me a 12pack!

Post edited by Pinballrus: remembered he owed me a 12 pack

#809 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballrus:

Is this the Stars that you got from me? If so, awesome that it's alive and playing!
Edit - You still owe me a 12pack!
Post edited by Pinballrus: remembered he owed me a 12 pack

Yep, after a new CPU it's up and going. The 12 cold ones are here waiting for you.

#810 6 years ago

Good luck with that shadow, man I'd love to get a shadow but I'm thinking of getting a TOTAN instead (also waiting to hear word on if we will see a AFMr)

#811 6 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

Good luck with that Shadow, man I'd love to get a Shadow but I'm thinking of getting a TOTAN instead (also waiting to hear word on if we will see a AFMr)

You could get 2 Shadow's for a TOTAN. Would definitely love to own one of those. Not in my league though.

#812 6 years ago

True but I feel like TOTAN has a bit more depth and persoanlly I dig the theme just a bit more, still if I stumbled upon a great shadow for a decent price id take in and play it for a year then go towards a TOTAN. but in NorCal it's not always easy to find these games (I may have a lead on a TOTAN though in a month or 2)

#813 6 years ago

Norcal lord of the rings mint condition gold powdered coated topbar and siderails comes with shaker motor full leds recently shopped looking for 5500 or trade for other pin pm if interested

#814 6 years ago

TOTAN is a lovely game. Definitely shallower than Shadow though. Doesn't mean it's not enjoyable.

#815 6 years ago
#816 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Actually I sold it and bought a very nice Black Night and Gorgar.

surprise.jpeg 6 KB

Tell me you got cash still left over after those games.

#817 6 years ago
#818 6 years ago

Who has an Al's Garage Band for me?

#819 6 years ago

Shadow is looking like it's my next pin. So, my Black Rose is for sale in LA. I have a thread w/pics listing it at $2600 but I would be happy with $2500 for sure too. Lots of extras. pm me.

Edit: Shadow fell through, still looking for one.

#820 6 years ago

Looking for a STLE in So Cal / Central Cal (within a few hours drive). Any leads? I have one in my sights but the current owner isn't willing to sell until his new order arrives.

#821 6 years ago

I was instructed to move my requests to this thread...
Space Shuttle, Space Shuttle, Space Shuttle.
Also: Teacher's Pet, DE Simpsons, Expressway, Title Fight, Locomotion

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Did you want a space shuttle?... I still want your speakeasy...just sayin'

#823 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Pm sent

#824 6 years ago

For saleimage-820.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-289.jpgimage-119.jpgimage-614.jpgimage-574.jpgimage-899.jpgimage-478.jpgimage.jpg

#825 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

For sale

image.jpg 218 KB

image-478.jpg 250 KB

image-899.jpg 166 KB
How much??

image-574.jpg 203 KB

image-614.jpg 240 KB

image-119.jpg 264 KB

image-289.jpg 250 KB

image-965.jpg 246 KB

image-820.jpg 301 KB

#826 6 years ago

Ps... Still looking for a Al's Garage Band.

#827 6 years ago

I have 1100 into it but deals can always be made.

#828 6 years ago

Wanted my first EM somebody hook me up

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Did you want a Space Shuttle?... I still want your speakeasy...just sayin'

Will, baby! Not my Speakeasy! How about a project Meteor?
But yes, really looking for a Space Shuttle.

I still owe you some bbq and beer and such for that Blackjack I still love so much. I put an alltek in it, redid connectors, and that sucker is almost bullet-proof. Love that game.

Not as much as Space Shuttle tho...

When are you headed out to the coast?

#830 6 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Anyone want to rent one for six months that is in the orange county area? Are trade for house in Big Bear? Winter is coming!

Ya I have a few

#831 6 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Well I guess I will throw my beautiful HEP Williams IJ in the mix. Game has the more rare and vivid sample playfield with the golden/translucent lettering of the inserts, deeper blues and pink super jackpot insert. Also installed Prem LEDs, PinballPro speakers and sub kit, pinballdecals translucent backboard, gold trims, cliffy protectors, nickel-plated hardware, brass plated ramps, propeller bi-plane and more. *SOLD*

289805-i.jpg 53 KB

289806-i.jpg 53 KB

289811-i.jpg 84 KB

289813-i.jpg 90 KB

289820-i.jpg 58 KB

289809-i.jpg 58 KB

How much did you get for it??

#832 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Will, baby! Not my Speakeasy! How about a project Meteor?
But yes, really looking for a Space Shuttle.
I still owe you some bbq and beer and such for that Blackjack I still love so much. I put an alltek in it, redid connectors, and that sucker is almost bullet-proof. Love that game.
Not as much as Space Shuttle tho...
When are you headed out to the coast?

How "project" is that meteor?

#833 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Try craigslist Reno

#834 6 years ago
#835 6 years ago

Interested in buying something cheap to play as I am about to be pin free but unable to buy anything expensive for a while. Maybe a High Speed or a Road Kings or some other cheapish, working, fun to play game. I'd love to get it from the community as I trust y'all collectors more than the general public! I like quite a few "bad" games, so PM me with whatever you might have. No need to be collector quality, just working, enjoyable pinball please. Thanks team!

#836 6 years ago

I've got a great players Firepower FS in Agoura, Ca. Asking $1500.00

Joe

#837 6 years ago

O-Din... Are you saying you have one? Yes I am interested.

#838 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Interested in buying something cheap to play as I am about to be pin free but unable to buy anything expensive for a while. Maybe a High Speed or a Road Kings or some other cheapish, working, fun to play game. I'd love to get it from the community as I trust y'all collectors more than the general public! I like quite a few "bad" games, so PM me with whatever you might have. No need to be collector quality, just working, enjoyable pinball please. Thanks team!

Have a HS in Sacramento that I am asking 1200 OBO for.

#839 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Pin-free!? Oh, the humanity! Definitely jump on a cheapo to hold you over.

#840 6 years ago
#841 6 years ago

Demo Man in South Bay for $1400, sounds like a pretty good deal but I'm stuck at work. Here's to a pinsider getting the score instead of a flipper!

losangeles.craigslist.org link

Edit: never mind the ad has been flagged for removal. Either it was a fake ad or one of the flippers flagged it so nobody else could get to it

#842 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice huo T3 for sale in so cal?

Would also be interested in a really nice BK2K

#843 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Anyone have a nice huo T3 for sale in so cal?

Shoulda bought mine last year! HUO from the writer of the movie. Now it's in Japan.

#844 6 years ago

FS: F14 ( $1800 ) and Firepower ( now $1400 ). Please PM me. I'll be out of town for the next few days but I'll respond ASAP to any emails.

Firepower: http://joebuttons.smugmug.com/Firepower/

Its got a new pin header between the boards. I had both boards professionally serviced a year ago when I bought the machine. There is no acid damage. The game is a great player. I personally tweaked it out and it plays great. The only downside is the playfield having some wear. But playability wise, again, not a problem.

F14: http://joebuttons.smugmug.com/F14/

New rottendog MPU board. The sound board was professionally repaired by Coinop Cauldren. New Roms, I have a new CPR plastics set coming in the mail, although the plastics on the game are in about a 7 condition. Really not bad. I've been just working on restoring more and more of the machine. I removed the mylar because it was very cloudy looking. You can see the condition of the playfield. There is wear but its not as worn like the firepower field where there are wear marks that effect the movement of the ball. The F14 plays amazing. Everything is working great. -Upgraded with LED's throughout.

#845 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

This one for sale

image.jpg 193 KB

image-502.jpg 202 KB

image-494.jpg 241 KB

image-535.jpg 249 KB

PM Sent on the Bally Spectrum

#846 6 years ago

WTB in San Diego:

Plug n Play quality, ideally fully shopped or from a loving collection, please don't bother with flipped routed junk. Just looking for my next affordable pin to enjoy, so any of these...

- Demolition man + LEDs,
- The Shadow
- Judge Dredd + LEDs and Topper
- Fish Tales + LEDs and Topper

Offering $2300, please PM

#847 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Shoulda bought mine last year! HUO from the writer of the movie. Now it's in Japan.

He should have bought mine, unboxed in 2012 and had 44 plays on it.
Now it's in Bebberlie Hills.

#848 6 years ago

I have a really nice Seawitch I just posted to classifieds if anyone is interested.

#849 6 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I have a really nice Seawitch I just posted to classifieds if anyone is interested.

Looks nice! You're totally over sea-themed pins in general though right? I'll take that Fathom off your hands, help you out with that.

#850 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Looks nice! You're totally over sea-themed pins in general though right? I'll take that Fathom off your hands, help you out with that.

Wow...who knew selling old pins could be so easy!

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside