Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 157.
#5651 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

If Pinball has taught us anything...how do you think this pans out?
[quoted image]

Bout 400,000,000 points.

#5652 1 year ago

Mando Pro full set of plastic ramps still available. Send an offer.

#5653 1 year ago

I broke 300,000,000 for the first time last night and saw and heard all kinds of new stuff.

The longer I own this game the more I love it.

Bring on the &^%$#@ topper already!

#5654 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I broke 300,000,000 for the first time last night and saw and heard all kinds of new stuff.
The longer I own this game the more I love it.
Bring on the &^%$#@ topper already!

That was me yesterday! Then I broke 400 and just hit 491. I'll admit being a little salty on the game as it seems to be the hardest one in my collection (have jdjp, deadpool, godzilla) but it's growing more on me. I still want to adjust the right flipper a bit more to backhand that right ramp a bit more consistently. There have been some long games the yesterday and today on this machine!

#5655 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

That was me yesterday! Then I broke 400 and just hit 491. I'll admit being a little salty on the game as it seems to be the hardest one in my collection (have jdjp, deadpool, godzilla) but it's growing more on me. I still want to adjust the right flipper a bit more to backhand that right ramp a bit more consistently. There have been some long games the yesterday and today on this machine!

That’s what I like most about Mando other than the theme, it plays pretty tough compared to most of my other games, which makes it a refreshing game to have in the lineup, plus when you have a good/great game on Mando and every shot is flowing nicely it’s up there as one of the most fun experiences imo.

#5656 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s what I like most about Mando other than the theme, it plays pretty tough compared to most of my other games, which makes it a refreshing game to have in the lineup, plus when you have a good/great game on Mando and every shot is flowing nicely it’s up there as one of the most fun experiences imo.

This.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: in the home environment, I think you want a tougher game. You don't want a game that's super easy and you'll beat. You'll be bored in no time. As you get better, you'll be rewarded by getting farther in it.

I get that someone could step up to Mando and get frustrated that it's hard. But at the same time, this game consistently earns well on route for me and for other operators. And these are mostly casuals throwing money into it, on a pro no less.

What's awesome about this type of game, for me at least, is that I feel pressure on every shot. It's intense. Contrast this to Godzilla... Shots are very forgiving on GZ and therefore a less intense experience. Point is, I love both games. Sometimes I want intense, and sometimes I want a more "flowy", casual experience. But being difficult, in and of itself, can be a very good thing.

#5657 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

This.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: in the home environment, I think you want a tougher game. You don't want a game that's super easy and you'll beat. You'll be bored in no time. As you get better, you'll be rewarded by getting farther in it.
I get that someone could step up to Mando and get frustrated that it's hard. But at the same time, this game consistently earns well on route for me and for other operators. And these are mostly casuals throwing money into it, on a pro no less.
What's awesome about this type of game, for me at least, is that I feel pressure on every shot. It's intense. Contrast this to Godzilla... Shots are very forgiving on GZ and therefore a less intense experience. Point is, I love both games. Sometimes I want intense, and sometimes I want a more "flowy", casual experience. But being difficult, in and of itself, can be a very good thing.

Yup-- Mando really shines in a small collection with machines that contrast it from a difficulty standpoint. Sometimes I want to blow up Batman '66 or play a single 45 minute game of Deadpool, but other times I want to throw 10 games on Mando to see if I can actually get deeper or break ~500M.

#5658 1 year ago

45min on deadpool i find impressive

#5659 1 year ago
Quoted from ripit:

45min on deadpool i find impressive

Hah, that is for sure an exaggeration. Point is that I tend to have far fewer but much longer games on those titles as opposed to the rapid-fire, beat-down, clawing to survive type experience I generally have with Mando.

#5660 1 year ago

I’ve played so much mando trying to beat it, I don’t know how to play DP anymore.

#5661 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I’ve played so much mando trying to beat it, I don’t know how to play DP anymore.

Lol

#5662 1 year ago

This.

This.

I'd like to add that a game with an 'easy' shot for when you need to refocus is great. This game has tough shots and about the easiest shot on the planet up the middle which is why it makes money on route. BOOM MULTIBALLS all day if you're new to pinball. Multiballs make money. Hell...you get through three and you have yourself a wizard mode. You take this puppy home and realize it's tough...a keeper.

#5663 1 year ago

All I wanna know… is “I have spoken” in there?

#5664 1 year ago

This.

When are we getting a BDYETP Mando review? Would love to hear your deeper analysis on the game after some time on it.

#5665 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

When are we getting a BDYETP Mando review? Would love to hear your deeper analysis on the game after some time on it.

Next podcast I'll revist my review from last year. Should be in a couple of weeks.

#5666 1 year ago

Quick question. I just read the rules sheet. In regards to weapon. If you have multiple, does it automatically choose the one to apply based on the mode you are in, or do you have to switch to the weapon you want to use? Thank you!

#5667 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Quick question. I just read the rules sheet. In regards to weapon. If you have multiple, does it automatically choose the one to apply based on the mode you are in, or do you have to switch to the weapon you want to use? Thank you!

Most of the time it knows what you want, but when there are multiple options the color of the button alternates to tell you what will be selected. Also flame thrower is always a long press and the other options are short presses.

#5668 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

In regards to weapon. If you have multiple, does it automatically choose the one to apply based on the mode you are in

than yes, as it
and as said just above about the flame/orange

ok, than some feedback on 1.30 PRO version :

- RAZOR CREST ramp stay off after only the first multiball (getting the HUNTER after did relight the ramp), it happends 2 times, and it was 2 times with JETPACK
- JETPACK multi again : last ball & getting the add-a-ball in the ENCOUNTERS right in the grace period did not work : screen says "5 MILLIONS & ADD-A-BALL", but pin gaves nothing
- the child (normal) skillshot directly gave the skillshot+gift in 1 pass (hardware prob !? strange as it never happends with 1.20, and it happends X times in 1.30)
- tilting the pin cause a reset (again, never happends in 1.20)
- complete the MYTHROL in just 1 shot, left to right loop (now it was a slow ball, than may be logical if this is checked by a timer !?)
- ENCOUNTERS targets not reacting, left ramp was indeed lighted/ready to play it, ball was well diverted & inserts were in red (this is not new)

tanx for reading Dwight Xaqery

#5669 1 year ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Most of the time it knows what you want, but when there are multiple options the color of the button alternates to tell you what will be selected. Also flame thrower is always a long press and the other options are short presses.

Thank you!

#5670 1 year ago

Had a couple friends over to play pinball last night; tried to set up a three-player challenge mode but at the end of Player 1’s turn it just went into normal play. I think that might have been reported before but looks like it’s still an issue in the latest code.

Was using Home Team for players 1 and 3 with a non-IC player in the two spot.

(yes, I’ll send to Stern)

#5671 1 year ago

and physical/mechanical problem tonight, 1st time in +/- 250 games, i got 4 balls blocked behind the left upper trap of the RAZOR
a 5th ball also go there, but was so limit than shaking a little give back that one
search ball didnt help in this case as the moving metal plate was physically stucked by the balls
have to remove the glass

of course, such a case will not happends often...

#5672 1 year ago

the CO-OP trick again (i mean alone with myself lol)
better the last time (in 1.20), 5.5B scored, 2 players on which i've beaten THIS IS THE WAY, on the 2 others i've reached it, but didnt started it, these 6 shoots+scoop to make seems easy when you are already there, but its not, not only because you have shaking hands & are tired (it was a 2 houres run), but also because coils are becoming hot & losing power (mainly for the left ramp)... Dwight Vador coding is from the dark side on that point (lol inside of course)

coop 1.30 (resized).jpgcoop 1.30 (resized).jpg

#5673 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

than yes, as it
and as said just above about the flame/orange
ok, than some feedback on 1.30 PRO version :
- RAZOR CREST ramp stay off after only the first multiball (getting the HUNTER after did relight the ramp), it happends 2 times, and it was 2 times with JETPACK
- JETPACK multi again : last ball & getting the add-a-ball in the ENCOUNTERS right in the grace period did not work : screen says "5 MILLIONS & ADD-A-BALL", but pin gaves nothing
- the child (normal) skillshot directly gave the skillshot+gift in 1 pass (hardware prob !? strange as it never happends with 1.20, and it happends X times in 1.30)
- tilting the pin cause a reset (again, never happends in 1.20)
- complete the MYTHROL in just 1 shot, left to right loop (now it was a slow ball, than may be logical if this is checked by a timer !?)
- ENCOUNTERS targets not reacting, left ramp was indeed lighted/ready to play it, ball was well diverted & inserts were in red (this is not new)
tanx for reading Dwight Xaqery

Hunter relighting razorcrest was an additional in a previous code update, you should be able to change that in the menus so razorcrest is always available/light or a Hunter mode is required between each one.

I’ve had that issue on my LE with Jetpack not always giving me add a ball.

Will play a few games tonight and I’m sure I will tilt as I often do with this game and see if it causes a reset issue. Hopefully all these bugs get ironed out with the inevitable topper related code update, it’s a great game currently but it could be up there with the best with a little more code love @xaqery.

#5674 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

I haven’t heard that yet but In all honesty, I’m still extremely new to this game. Barely breaking 100. I hope it’s in there somewhere though!

#5675 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

It is! He says it at the menu before you start a game and are running through the menus.

#5676 1 year ago

I fixed my issue where the ball would fall off my wire form ramps on my pro. I added 2 extra small rubber feet to the plastic ramp before it gets to the wire form. No more ball flying off any more.

Managed to put up a 1.5 billy while testing.

76673C90-32E3-466C-929A-F400F4F564EC (resized).jpeg76673C90-32E3-466C-929A-F400F4F564EC (resized).jpegB3C0003F-5ADC-4896-B9E0-F0FB9E549693 (resized).jpegB3C0003F-5ADC-4896-B9E0-F0FB9E549693 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5677 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

The secret for dank farrik, spam the action button as fast as you can on the question mark, many times it selects it again before it has time to move to a different spot.

Wow, I tried this and got DF twice in the same game!! Thanks for the tip

#5678 1 year ago

Hey all. Just picked up a pro. Maybe 600 games on it. First thing I did was update the code. Played some games and one of the games the screen froze and the game reset on me. It never happened to the previous owner. Is this a new code glitch or something else (some node board issue)? Nothing else was running on that circuit at the same time. Any thoughts?

#5679 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hunter relighting razorcrest was an additional in a previous code update, you should be able to change that in the menus so razorcrest is always available/light or a Hunter mode is required between each one.

didnt look for that in 1.20, but in 1.30 only setting that i see is EASY/MED/HARD
anyway, didnt touch it, its from factory (MED), and than the fact that RAZOR shoots didnt restart right after the 1st multiball seems a prob for me, even more when this happends only few times...

other ask about rules & the RC HURRY UP : suppose this is under timer !? if yes, cant see it on the screen
how is it build ? as sometimes i get 2 quick shoots and its over, sometimes i have a lot (lot) more time and can make 6 or 7 shoots

#5680 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Hey all. Just picked up a pro. Maybe 600 games on it. First thing I did was update the code. Played some games and one of the games the screen froze and the game reset on me. It never happened to the previous owner. Is this a new code glitch or something else (some node board issue)? Nothing else was running on that circuit at the same time. Any thoughts?

did this happends after tilting ? +/- 250 games here, and only reset 1 time (1.30, never in 1.20)
i was also thinking : overheat & a board fail, as its really hot here at the moment... !?

#5681 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

I had that happen once on new code too, never happened before or again since. I’m not worrying unless it becomes recurring.

#5682 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

didnt look for that in 1.20, but in 1.30 only setting that i see is EASY/MED/HARD
anyway, didnt touch it, its from factory (MED), and than the fact that RAZOR shoots didnt restart right after the 1st multiball seems a prob for me, even more when this happends only few times...
other ask about rules & the RC HURRY UP : suppose this is under timer !? if yes, cant see it on the screen
how is it build ? as sometimes i get 2 quick shoots and its over, sometimes i have a lot (lot) more time and can make 6 or 7 shoots

It’s a separate adjustment labeled hunter relights razor mb or something.

#5683 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

It’s a separate adjustment labeled hunter relights razor mb or something.

have done all.. will re-look asap, may be i must change my glasses...
anyway, while it did not work always the same, there's a prob

#5684 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

did this happends after tilting ? +/- 250 games here, and only reset 1 time (1.30, never in 1.20)
i was also thinking : overheat & a board fail, as its really hot here at the moment... !?

I dont think it was after tilting. I only tilted off once during that session of games. Got a few warnings though. My friend and I were playing for maybe 2 hours and it might have been about the 1.5 hour mark.

Quoted from Thomas3184:

I had that happen once on new code too, never happened before or again since. I’m not worrying unless it becomes recurring.

OK good to know thanks. I will keep an eye on it and hope it does not happen again.

#5685 1 year ago

Lots of reports of resets after 1.30 I am still on whatever was before IC update. Think I will wait for the next one.

#5686 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Lots of reports of resets after 1.30 I am still on whatever was before IC update. Think I will wait fir the next one.

Ahh ok that is good to know for sure thanks. Was hoping it was only software.

#5687 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

I believe it’s related to the playfield multiplier. The higher your multiplier equals more RC shots during the hurry up.

#5688 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I believe it’s related to the playfield multiplier. The higher your multiplier equals more RC shots during the hurry up.

ok tanx, will pay attention at that

#5689 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

and after few games seems that's correct
for what i've seen the base is 2 shoots, than each triangle lit seems to make these X2, thats should give 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 shoots max

btw, another freeze/reset this time in the bonus count

#5690 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

for what i've seen the base is 2 shoots, than each triangle lit seems to make these X2, thats should give 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 shoots max

That’s not good…I really enjoy this game but it’s in need of some attention to squash out all these bugs. I’ve played a few games with the new Cade installed but I haven’t had a freeze/reset yet… but now that I mentioned this I’m sure it’ll happen on my next game I play.

#5691 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

I know this isn't related to Mando specifically, but I had a reset on my Deadpool on the new Home Team code... I wonder if theres a bug in the IC system?

#5692 1 year ago
Quoted from TheProgrammer:

I know this isn't related to Mando specifically, but I had a reset on my Deadpool on the new Home Team code... I wonder if theres a bug in the IC system?

Don’t have IC on my mando but had that one reset.

#5693 1 year ago

same here, no IC, should not be the point...

#5694 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Lots of reports of resets after 1.30 I am still on whatever was before IC update. Think I will wait for the next one.

I'm still on pre-Insider Connected code. Still waiting for reports that the new stuff has been flushed out.

#5695 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm still on pre-Insider Connected code. Still waiting for reports that the new stuff has been flushed out.

FWIW I’m on home team code and have played 100’s of games with zero issues / resets. Home team is a great feature!

#5696 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

FWIW I’m on home team code and have played 100’s of games with zero issues / resets. Home team is a great feature!

I don't even know what that is.

#5697 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I don't even know what that is.

It's a way to store up to 8 Insider Connected accounts in your games. Then when you step up, all you have to do is hold the left flipper button to pull up a menu where you select the profile to use for each player and then start a game.

#5698 1 year ago

Anyone have a tip for dialing in the middle loop shot? Seems to really be slowed down by that mech in the top left hand corner. I watched some other streams and it does appear to be better on their games so it is possible to be smoother.

#5699 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

I think Mando is a pin that really has to be good dialed in. I am used to my own, it did need just some minor adjustments when I got it. Right ramp, U-turn shot, even left ramp and scoop are good to go backhand with a good shot and punishing when missed. I think, that is how it should be and gameplay is different and very good in that case. The Pin is much fun that way.
I played three different Mandos on location and was disappointed by the gameplay on two of them (one was okay). Backhand shots were only possible on scoop, all other shots were just makeable forehand. Completely different to play, in my opinion a lot worse and not like it should be. Can't say exactly what was the problem, maybe flipper alignment/power adjustment, maybe the playfield protector on two of them (the bad ones...), maybe something other. Before you judge about that game, please make sure, it plays like it should be.

I had to move the orbits out a bit. They were not flush with those posts so the ball clipped the post ever so slightly but it was enough to change the trajectory of the ball. Now the ball comes back clean to the left flipper and the right side as well. However, I’ve yet to figure out how to smooth that inner loop shot. Seems like that mech or perhaps the ball falls back to the playfield from that upper left corner is the issue. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

#5700 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Picking up a Mando Premium this weekend, excited to play this at home! I've got a shaker on order, and debating the shooter rod.
Has anyone found any fun/creative replacements for the kinda lame default bumper caps? I see the ones for sale that mostly just remove the text. I saw there was a frog egg cap in the past. I wonder if there are any cheap toys that might fit. I'm also game for 3d printing and painting something myself, if anyone has cool ideas. (I've got a resin printer)
If there are any other cool mods, lemme know! (I'm also eyeing my daughter's Hasbro Grogu and thinking about hacking it apart and harnessing it up...)

Who’s got shakers in stock?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,900 (Firm)
$ 19.95
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/114?hl=beeloots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.