IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 156.
#1251 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

The right ramp was unable to be back handed by the right flipper so I adjusted the ramp bolt under the playfield which tensions and bends the ramp entry flap, it is now very smooth from both flippers.

I am not sure I follow this adjustment but I'll mess around with it and try and see what you mean.

#1252 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

I know a lot of this has been covered but I had to do a lot of searching to find things so hope you don’t mind I put some stuff here to hopefully hope anyone getting a new mando.
Firstly I have an issue that I haven’t yet found anywhere and that is on multi ball when the diverter gate for the mini playfield is down, one ball is magnetised to the bottom of the coil and effectively not able to be used unless the coil power goes off or another ball hits it when doing an orbit.
Next, I fitted a playfield protector before I even put balls in, then I noticed the right ambush scoop stuck down, it had got stuck in the playfield protector.
I had to raise the scoop by putting a washer under the mech where the left bolt goes through the playfield and 2 under the plate on the right with 2 screws, this has solved the problem and I’ve let the makers of the protector know so they can inform future purchasers.
I emailed Cliff about the left ramp and he has the first prototype Cliffy done and currently being tested.
I’ve attached pics to show the left rail adjustment so the ball safely returns to the left flipper from the left rail.
I intend to install a rubber cushion to the back of the mini playfield diverter to dampen the ball and stop it from bouncing back and going back down the ramp.
I also had an issue where the ball when released from the diverter would sit at the entrance to mini playfield when it was horizontal,after checking to make sure it was fixed securely I gently bent the diverter mech up a few mm and this has cured the problem.
The right ramp was unable to be back handed by the right flipper so I adjusted the ramp bolt under the playfield which tensions and bends the ramp entry flap, it is now very smooth from both flippers.
I’ve also pointed out the coil bracket that you need to gently bend to stop it from making a loud buzzing noise, mine did and is silent now.
I’ve also pointed out the post under Grogu that’s missing a post sleeve
Sorry for long post but hope it helps someone
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey, interested in "the right ramp was unable to be back handed by the right flipper so I adjusted the ramp bolt under the playfield which tensions and bends the ramp entry flap, it is now very smooth from both flippers". Guess I'm confused with the pic and detail for this... can you add a pic of the ramp bolt you adjusted.
Thank you.

#1253 2 years ago

Sorry,
This pic has the bolt circled.
The bottom of the ramp has a bolt which goes through the playfield and then has a washer and a nut on it.
By loosening or tightening the nut will either allow the ramp flap to raise or be pulled lower increasing the curve.
You don’t want it so loose that it bounces but if too tight it will create a very steep entry.

09158D36-C7E3-4B30-8DAF-FEA13ABAD73C (resized).jpeg09158D36-C7E3-4B30-8DAF-FEA13ABAD73C (resized).jpeg
#1254 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yea it works. I have voodoo glass on my games. You can get it from Melissa at Cointaker.

Yes, I think Voodoo glass is the best of the anti glare glasses. I have at least one sheet of all of them (PDI, Voodoo, Invisiglass, and Stern HD), all good products but Voodoo is the best performing and at a great price point plus you get to support Cointaker.

#1255 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Really surprised this particular title doesn’t have one or two knockout mods yet like Elvira etc.
Maybe I missed it. A ramp cliffy doesn’t count!

I never really mod my machines outside of the official accessories, but I’ve bought two “must haves” so far for my pro. The Cara Dune sticker, and the metal wire forms to replace the plastic ones are pretty nice.

#1256 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I never really mod my machines outside of the official accessories, but I’ve bought two “must haves” so far for my pro. The Cara Dune sticker, and the metal wire forms to replace the plastic ones are pretty nice.

Where does one get a Cara dune sticker?

#1257 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Where does one get a Cara dune sticker?

Tilt graphics

#1258 2 years ago

Shout out to schaitas for the speeder which looks like it should have been there from the factory
I had to figure out how to fix it and used the existing screw that holds the small clear plastic by the flasher dome so sharing pics of what I did in case anyone else wants to do it as it looks very kwl to me.
Also cut a 1” rubber cushion and fitted if behind diverter to stop balls bouncing back down the ramp.

014E0017-1487-4A7A-9DDD-484AF62E2775 (resized).jpeg014E0017-1487-4A7A-9DDD-484AF62E2775 (resized).jpeg143858DD-6563-4A90-9322-6592A12E29FA (resized).jpeg143858DD-6563-4A90-9322-6592A12E29FA (resized).jpeg16EC1C48-111A-4BF8-A6A3-E91185D70CC9 (resized).jpeg16EC1C48-111A-4BF8-A6A3-E91185D70CC9 (resized).jpeg5632DF2D-4A5C-4BEF-973E-28DD8FB2D968 (resized).jpeg5632DF2D-4A5C-4BEF-973E-28DD8FB2D968 (resized).jpeg599598FA-7B31-43BE-BB2B-88CB9B8B0317 (resized).jpeg599598FA-7B31-43BE-BB2B-88CB9B8B0317 (resized).jpeg644C33CA-8EE8-4C36-B146-FEFC8EAACB7C (resized).jpeg644C33CA-8EE8-4C36-B146-FEFC8EAACB7C (resized).jpeg810D4E41-D1E1-4AE4-9349-5681AA2282FE (resized).jpeg810D4E41-D1E1-4AE4-9349-5681AA2282FE (resized).jpegA180750A-36CA-4BFC-A1EA-D23C3CEFA802 (resized).jpegA180750A-36CA-4BFC-A1EA-D23C3CEFA802 (resized).jpegA353CF5C-047A-48A1-B5F2-279DB8276AD8 (resized).jpegA353CF5C-047A-48A1-B5F2-279DB8276AD8 (resized).jpegD93E1B06-B739-4990-B078-2ED2A8E53E03 (resized).jpegD93E1B06-B739-4990-B078-2ED2A8E53E03 (resized).jpeg
#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Really surprised this particular title doesn’t have one or two knockout mods yet like Elvira etc.
Maybe I missed it. A ramp cliffy doesn’t count!

AceJedi’s Grogu does something mod and the Loganpinball wireforms (if you have a pro) seem pretty knock out!

#1260 2 years ago

Just chiming in to say how much fun I'm having with this game. Also to say how awesome a challenge mode would be. I think JP2 has the best challenge mode so far. But this game could have a great one too! I know, I'm greedy for asking. But I keep finding myself thinking about it.

#1261 2 years ago

Anyone change their flipper power? I’ve been messing with it, trying to find a sweet spot - what’s everyone running?

#1262 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Anyone change their flipper power? I’ve been messing with it, trying to find a sweet spot - what’s everyone running?

I am running them at 240. Can still hit all the backhanded shots.

#1263 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Where are the brightness settings within the menu system?

I uploaded a video showing how to get to it.

TL;DW

It's in Service Menu->Adjustments->Standard Adjustments->Gameplay B.Box Brightness

It's towards the end of the list of adjustments so I usually scroll through them in reverse order. (on TMNT they are adjustment #88!)

#1264 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

AceJedi’s Grogu does something mod and the Loganpinball wireforms (if you have a pro) seem pretty knock out!

I typically don't mod my playfield. I do the usual art blades, shaker, and shooter rod... but have ordered the Loganpinball wireforms (I feel this is a must for the pro, get rid of those crappy plastics... impairs the vision toooooo much), and have the parts to do the Grogu mod. This maybe the 1st pin where I'll do some playfield toys. Oh, and my piece of voodoo glass also.

#1265 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Shout out to schaitas for the speeder which looks like it should have been there from the factory
I had to figure out how to fix it and used the existing screw that holds the small clear plastic by the flasher dome so sharing pics of what I did in case anyone else wants to do it as it looks very kwl to me.
Also cut a 1” rubber cushion and fitted if behind diverter to stop balls bouncing back down the ramp.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool!! Where did you get the speeder from??

#1266 2 years ago

I'm really liking Mando (will be here for a longtime), but I feel it has the typical new Stern slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot (bang bang bang bang) DRAIN design to it. Anyone else found that, or just me??

#1267 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I'm really liking Mando (will be here for a longtime), but I feel it has the typical new Stern slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot (bang bang bang bang) DRAIN design to it. Anyone else found that, or just me??

Can you be a bit more descriptive please?

I have more SDTM drains. Typically my fault.

#1268 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Can you be a bit more descriptive please?
I have more SDTM drains. Typically my fault.

Hey. Once its a slingshot, bounces to slingshot, slingshot, slingshot... then just drains down the outer lanes. AIQ is terrible for that (it had to go)... JP isn't as bad, but still has that same design (I feel). I don't get many SDTM to be honest.

#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hey. Once its a slingshot, bounces to slingshot, slingshot, slingshot... then just drains down the outer lanes. AIQ is terrible for that (it had to go)... JP isn't as bad, but still has that same design (I feel). I don't get many SDTM to be honest.

Nudge upwards when it hits the slings. That's what I do on my Star Wars to prevent outlane drains.

#1270 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Nudge upwards when it hits the slings. That's what I do on my Star Wars to prevent outlane drains.

. I’ve never thought about that to be honest. Thanks for the tip.
You have both Star Wars and Mando? If so, what’s your favourite? Been thinking about buying a Star Wars .

#1271 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

. I’ve never thought about that to be honest. Thanks for the tip.
You have both Star Wars and Mando? If so, what’s your favourite? Been thinking about buying a Star Wars .

Well my Mando should arrive in the next 2 weeks so I'll have to get back to you on that as I have never played it...lol. I wanted to buy one before the price increase. But I LOVE Star Wars...gonna be hard to beat for me. I am sure I will love Mando too.

#1272 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Very cool!! Where did you get the speeder from??

Thanks,
I got it from eBay for £17

#1273 2 years ago

I'm in the club. I picked up a Mando Pro about a week ago. Before I got it, the moving mini PF was the thing I though I'd miss the most. After playing with the pro, I'm very happy with the stationary mini PF. It definitely allows you to trap up on left flipper and take advantage of the single flipper up top. So far, I'm still loving this game. I have yet to start a mini wizard mode (had 2 lit on last game). This should be a keeper for me.

#1274 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Looks great - I just picked up one from eBay and will do the same. Thanks for instructions. Where did you get the spring and does that make it bounce when you shake the game?

#1275 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm in the club. I picked up a Mando Pro about a week ago. Before I got it, the moving mini PF was the thing I though I'd miss the most. After playing with the pro, I'm very happy with the stationary mini PF. It definitely allows you to trap up on left flipper and take advantage of the single flipper up top. So far, I'm still loving this game. I have yet to start a mini wizard mode (had 2 lit on last game). This should be a keeper for me.

I have been enjoying it even more after taking the plastic off the right side of the drop chute. It makes the ball pop out to the flipper.

#1276 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Anyone seen any decent shooter rods for Mando (outside of the stern one)?

https://superskillshot.com/search?q=Mandalorian+

52951927-331D-4FB0-9A5A-11F83D27D1B3 (resized).jpeg52951927-331D-4FB0-9A5A-11F83D27D1B3 (resized).jpeg
#1277 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Looks great - I just picked up one from eBay and will do the same. Thanks for instructions. Where did you get the spring and does that make it bounce when you shake the game?

Can you send me link to the one you bought? Many options... Thank you.

#1278 2 years ago

How about a shooter plate??
I have been looking at the same shooter rod btw... looks super nice.

#1279 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks
I originally intended to fix it on a spring but preferred the easier method that I did.
The spring I just had in my pinball spares and just keeps it off the flasher dome and does allow it to move a bit and appear floating especially when the shaker is going

#1280 2 years ago

Anyone wanting the correct size speeder bike ive attached pics of the box, it needs to be 3.75” scale not the 6” series.
Also, the screw I used was NOT the one that is currently holding the flasher in place, that screw is 1 3/4” long and is just too short so I used one of the 2” screws that hold the return lane plastics in and put the shorted screw in the return lanes.
The reason for this is I have a stranger things and the return lane plastic screws are 1 3/4” I think they must have made them longer since then.
So it will be fine there, but I’m intending to get some more 2” screws so I can replace that screw and also all the return lane screws on my stranger things so I can fit plastic protectors

2C4B327D-3AC1-43AC-AAF9-FB0E1A0647FA (resized).png2C4B327D-3AC1-43AC-AAF9-FB0E1A0647FA (resized).pngE0CF0629-886D-411A-B560-A1FFB527FD35 (resized).pngE0CF0629-886D-411A-B560-A1FFB527FD35 (resized).png
#1281 2 years ago

Hi,
I am a Mando LE owner,
I have this alert tech since the unboxing :
Check the switch :

#23 Mini PF Left Flipper EOS(reserved)
#24 Mini PF Right Flipper EOS(reserved)

anyone had this ?
thanks for your help
anyway all works ok

Update :
Stern respond me very quickly
This is a false error, our game programmers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix that will be included in the next code release.

So if you have it, don't worry like me
thanks stern for the quick support

#1282 2 years ago
Quoted from Jo4k:

Hi,
I am a Mando LE owner,
I have this alert tech since the unboxing :
Check the switch :
#23 Mini PF Left Flipper EOS(reserved)
#24 Mini PF Right Flipper EOS(reserved)
anyone had this ?
thanks for your help
anyway all works ok
Update :
Stern respond me very quickly
This is a false error, our game programmers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix that will be included in the next code release.
So if you have it, don't worry like me
thanks stern for the quick support

Yes, it doesn’t have EOS switches on mini playfield and you only see this error if you go into technician reports.
Also make sure you have the latest code installed.
But yes, they will hopefully remove this alert from the next code update

#1283 2 years ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

I fixed my flipper buttons. I was surprised there was no other people in this thread that had the same problem. Now I don’t feel crazy,that I was the only one with the problem.

I have this problem as well but only the right sided button...

#1284 2 years ago
MandoPremiums (resized).jpgMandoPremiums (resized).jpg
#1285 2 years ago

Cliffys new Left ramp protector now available and looks a proper protector now
Thanks Sir Cliff

EB205097-8837-40D8-AF85-A1461CDAAF3E (resized).jpegEB205097-8837-40D8-AF85-A1461CDAAF3E (resized).jpeg
#1286 2 years ago

I've seen the steel wireform ramps, and wonder if anyone's making some wireform ramps that are curved - maybe more stylish?

TIA

#1287 2 years ago

So Mando premiums are back on the line now? That’s awesome.

#1288 2 years ago

So the lamp to the right of Grogu’s head was loose when it came from the factory and kept going in and out. Tried pushing it back in, it slipped and fell back behind him. Got the flashlight out and shined it around back there. Nada. Tried the stick magnet. Nope. Shake it around a little bit, nothing falls out. So I grab the bag of spare bulbs.

Now there are 3 bulbs back there and an empty socket where the loose one used to be. 20+ games since then and still waiting for one or more of them to make an appearance.

Anyway if you have ham hands like me, go grab a shooter rod rubber instead of trying to fiddle it in there with your fingers. It’s not worth it. lol

#1289 2 years ago

Added hooked shooter plate

2E2D9B13-5DE9-4971-A049-2BAAA8F6261F (resized).jpeg2E2D9B13-5DE9-4971-A049-2BAAA8F6261F (resized).jpeg87EEE582-504D-406A-9165-8FBDBDF3947D (resized).jpeg87EEE582-504D-406A-9165-8FBDBDF3947D (resized).jpegE9114840-D1F1-45DD-A758-92E33FB010FF (resized).jpegE9114840-D1F1-45DD-A758-92E33FB010FF (resized).jpegFE3FC310-6688-4AEB-A27E-E12EE541696B (resized).jpegFE3FC310-6688-4AEB-A27E-E12EE541696B (resized).jpeg
#1290 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

So the lamp to the right of Grogu’s head was loose when it came from the factory and kept going in and out. Tried pushing it back in, it slipped and fell back behind him. Got the flashlight out and shined it around back there. Nada. Tried the stick magnet. Nope. Shake it around a little bit, nothing falls out. So I grab the bag of spare bulbs.
Now there are 3 bulbs back there and an empty socket where the loose one used to be. 20+ games since then and still waiting for one or more of them to make an appearance.
Anyway if you have ham hands like me, go grab a shooter rod rubber instead of trying to fiddle it in there with your fingers. It’s not worth it. lol

Ha. That exact one was loose for me as well. I swapped that one and the one to the left of grogu with green. Looks so much better imo. Hard to appreciate the gentle glow from a photo but you get the idea.

B636CF6D-AAAD-4A61-BF19-FA1702744FBC (resized).jpegB636CF6D-AAAD-4A61-BF19-FA1702744FBC (resized).jpeg
#1291 2 years ago

QUALITY ISSUES? I got my Mando Premium a few weeks ago and I've already had 3 white general illumination LED's go out on me, one of the solders on the under apron light was de-soldered when it arrived (I already fixed that), and today I notice heavy wear where the ball comes out for the shooter ramp. I got a Jurassic Park Pro last year and it's been rock solid, zero issues. Wondering if issues like these are normal and I shouldn't complain, or if something might be up with this machine? And any advice for the pictured issue would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

IMG_3220 (resized).jpgIMG_3220 (resized).jpg
#1292 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

[quoted image]

Damn I hope those are Premiums and are US models. I placed my deposit for one this last weekend with Game Exchange of Denver. Also ordered the Stern side Armor for it. This will be my first NIB. I had to let go of my JM, and T2 for it. So the wait is gonna suck.

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from Randper:

QUALITY ISSUES? I got my Mando Premium a few weeks ago and I've already had 3 white general illumination LED's go out on me, one of the solders on the under apron light was de-soldered when it arrived (I already fixed that), and today I notice heavy wear where the ball comes out for the shooter ramp. I got a Jurassic Park Pro last year and it's been rock solid, zero issues. Wondering if issues like these are normal and I shouldn't complain, or if something might be up with this machine? And any advice for the pictured issue would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

The LEDs is just bad luck. That shooter lane wear is normal. My SW Pro looks the same from this year. Turn trough eject power all the way down if you haven't yet. Can add a shooter lane protector or mylar if it bothers you. Some people say you can apply Hard as Nails clear nail polish to repair the area.

#1294 2 years ago

Darn, Pinball Browser doesn't support Mandalorian code yet. Was wondering why I kept getting an unknown firmware error.

#1295 2 years ago

So I was just in the middle of a really good game (of course) when this chunk of plastic slid down the playfield. I'm assuming it came from here but the piece doesn't seem to match up.

Any ideas? If it is from here how difficult is it to replace?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: The more I look at it, I don't think it came from there but I could be wrong. Is this how it's supposed to look?

06321F36-5AE5-4CAF-A180-B489027738ED (resized).jpeg06321F36-5AE5-4CAF-A180-B489027738ED (resized).jpeg28020C2C-290A-4F48-A98E-A1E6A586F80D (resized).jpeg28020C2C-290A-4F48-A98E-A1E6A586F80D (resized).jpeg

#1296 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

So I was just in the middle of a really good game (of course) when this chunk of plastic slid down the playfield. I'm assuming it came from here but the piece doesn't seem to match up.
Any ideas? If it is from here how difficult is it to replace?
Thanks in advance.
Edit: The more I look at it, I don't think it came from there but I could be wrong. Is this how it's supposed to look?
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks like a piece of ramp plastic. Check your left ramp? Unsure how it would get over there though.

#1297 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

That looks like a piece of ramp plastic. Check your left ramp? Unsure how it would get over there though.

Yeah...I'm starting to think that it is a piece of the ramp but I can't seem to find where it was broken off. I found it on the lower right playfield.

#1298 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yeah...I'm starting to think that it is a piece of the ramp but I can't seem to find where it was broken off. I found it on the lower right playfield.

Pretty sure that piece popped off under the metal ramp protector.

#1299 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Pretty sure that piece popped off under the metal ramp protector.

I’m thinking you’re right. It seemed to come from this area.

So what do you think? Is it worth worrying about? I’ve owned pins with plastic ramps in the past without a problem. Don't want to bug my distro unless it's something serious.

18748DEA-C309-4940-9BC5-A6D223B899E3 (resized).jpeg18748DEA-C309-4940-9BC5-A6D223B899E3 (resized).jpeg

#1300 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:I’m thinking you’re right. It seemed to come from this area.
So what do you think? Is it worth worrying about? I’ve owned pins with plastic ramps in the past without a problem. Don't want to bug my distro unless it's something serious.
[quoted image]

That looks pretty normal - they are talking about the left ramp entrance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Port Charlotte, FL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.