Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brandonlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3571 2 years ago

"It'll be delivered Monday."

"Nah...I'll see you in the morning."

Can't let something so pretty sit over the weekend! Waited 8 months! Had a good chunk of the mods ready to install so I took the couple of hours and really made it sweet before the first game. (Holy nerve-racking drilling the screws into the side art for the armor!) Still needs a couple of things, but now it's a party.

Yes that's a Mandalorian-specific rug

Usual game mods for myself on all games:
Shaker
Art Blades
Colored plastic protectors (really makes games pop)
Shooter lane protector
Topper
Shooter Rod/Plate
Underglow
Subwoofer
Any scoop lighting
Random PF Toy addition (usually just one to fill in a weak area)
Cup holder

I need to go back through the posts and see what's the friggin' deal on the Topper for this thing! Sheesh!

Also has anyone had any luck getting the "Insider Connected" sticker off the backbox? I put a fingernail to it and man does it seem stuck on there. Don't want to heat it up as the speaker grill would immediately cook.

IMG_4847x (resized).jpgIMG_4847x (resized).jpgIMG_4859x (resized).jpgIMG_4859x (resized).jpg

#3573 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Same here.
Once I very carefully got the edge of a razor blade under the edge, it popped right off.

10-4. Good to hear. Eff that thing.

#3575 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

You know the first time you have someone over to play that game after you remove that... They're going to have a seizure.
Oh yeah, didn't see coil stops on that laundry list of things you added to your machine. Do yourself a favor before they go south and swap them out with some decent ones.

So..I've only had one so far on the outs as the flipper was getting weak. I replaced both of course, but frankly I live right down the street from Marcos so if I'm in need I just head up

#3582 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I'm sure there are more, but I believe the big ones are:
- Lower Ball Trough Eject Power as low as it'll go while still working reliably.
- Adjust (or add a cliffy protector to) the left ramp entrance, to avoid ramp cracking.
- Add some target foam to the diverter for the upper playfield, to help avoid the ball bouncing off of the diverter and rejecting back down the left ramp.
- Make sure the ambush vertical scoop thing isn't digging into the playfield surface when it is activated.
EDIT: Two more from ChrisLIX:
- Check metal rails and adjust the height for those too close to the playfield. The ball impact is causing the rail to scratch the playfield.
- (Pro only) In the mini playfield section, Check the post that replaces the left flipper and see if it's properly installed and straight.

I would like to add to this for the Prem/LE:
Make sure to tighten and possibly a bit of locktite on the helmet diverter screw that holds the metal ball entry in place. Mine popped off midgame and scratched the underside of the mini-pf cover. 90 balls played. Working with Stern now.

#3585 2 years ago

So! I didn't even put together, but Stern must read these threads. I have an OCT21' build and it has not only the foam on the diverter, but installed Cliffy's on the ramps! I assume a few other nuisances covered, but really glad to see this. I picked up a Sept21' Iron Maiden that was this way. All the bugs totally worked out even a plate below the Pharoah.

Moral of the story: Pays to wait!

#3602 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I find plastic razor blades to be good for stuff like this. Very effective with much lower risk of damage.
amazon.com link »

WHO FUCKING KNEW. Love you nerds. Ordering some now!

#3603 2 years ago

We doing beer/cleaning pics?

B6F783CF-0B27-4ED8-8145-33B4E00F9AAC (resized).jpegB6F783CF-0B27-4ED8-8145-33B4E00F9AAC (resized).jpeg

#3614 2 years ago

I spoke too soon. 100 balls in and the protector failed us in an odd way possibly taught when installed and plastic finally gave way:

IMG_4883 (resized).JPGIMG_4883 (resized).JPG

#3622 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

is that the stock stern protector? The cliffy protector is longer and runs to the screw further up on the ramp. It's a mistake to use that screw if that is what Stern is using because there is no support for it, it's just plastic standoff holding it on. The screw further up has a nut on it.

Yep. Stock! Bummer! I will see if they by chance have revamped the design since October and get that protector if so.

#3647 2 years ago

So Stern is replacing my left ramp and I've emailed Cliffy to purchase better guards, but what are the chances the ramps come with the entrances already riveted? That's not something I'm not sure I can't fuck up.

1 week later
#3816 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Heal is a must buy at the Foundry. It's guaranteed that I'll switch heal to the wrong Outlane as the ball is draining.

50% chance to get the Heal lane correct when needed: Misses 150% of the time.

#3958 2 years ago

Guys! Walmart has a sale on this crap. I’m going to use 1, possibly 2 in the machine somewhere, but for 5$ apiece grabbed them all. The XL says 10$ but rang up 5$. I’m about to hit up the other Walmart too.

DC86C316-61CE-468B-925B-18E4A58BF2D7 (resized).jpegDC86C316-61CE-468B-925B-18E4A58BF2D7 (resized).jpeg

#3960 2 years ago

This is what Ive landed on for 10 bucks. Perfect IG placement!

These little 'Figpins' as they are called come with a base that has a damn hole in it. Talk about perfect! I used a slightly larger washer on the left for IG-11 and plug and play for Mando on the right. EzPz.

F94FB1B9-9B87-4D30-A8CC-155CAB5CA126 (resized).jpegF94FB1B9-9B87-4D30-A8CC-155CAB5CA126 (resized).jpegA6FF077F-EAD4-4802-B5BD-69DDFF542B62 (resized).jpegA6FF077F-EAD4-4802-B5BD-69DDFF542B62 (resized).jpeg

#3976 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Can everyone who can reliably backhand the right ramp post what flipper strength you are set at? And if you know what angle you are at can you post that too?

Possibly one of the trickiest backhands out there. Even from a cradle it almost needs to be felt and not analyzed. Drop the flipper for a split second...give the ball 2mm worth of roll and it glides right in. You'll go to do it again trying to analyze it and miss. I can't put my finger on it. At stock flipper settings with 6.55 degree of rake.

#4010 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

I bought an LE day one. Damn this game is good. I have a Godzilla premium and it’s been sitting lately, mainly playing this an X-men! It just has a fun factor and I love the code
Just replaced my broken ramp with the replacement and I got the ramp cliffy installed. Not a hard install at all

How long did it take you to get your ramp? I ordered a replacement a couple of weeks ago and nothing so far. Also, we can't track the order# we get from Stern replacement, correct?

#4179 2 years ago

A bit off-topic, but it's on my Mando. Have the REV C. Shaker and it lightly squeaks. As much as the word 'lube' is hated in pinball, I did try to lube (lithium grease) both outer bearings on the shafts with no luck. I absolutely can't pin it down and it's driving me bananas. Anyone else get a light squeak from a shaker?

#4236 2 years ago

Ordered some warranty parts (ramp and upper PF cover as it was damaged) a few weeks back and hadn't heard a peep from Stern. I assume they just send them out when they get them? Could be a while if the ramps are a super-issue, eh?

#4256 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Had the honeymoon phase with my ex-wife lasted this long I might still be married.

Why are divorces so expensive? Because they are worth it.

#4267 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Anyone know of a setting to dim the flipper spotlights without darkening the GI? The lights feel glaringly brighter than the rest of the GI, especially with white flippers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSD2SAE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00

or if you want them a neat red:

https://www.amazon.com/3M-03441-1-875-Parking-Repair/dp/B000BOCAMQ/ref=sr_1_3

you can find the latter at Wal-Mart. Just put it over the hole. Done. Don't gotta complicate it.

Afterthought. Use washable market and color the led black or grey. It will still shine through

#4285 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying the "Thanks Pal's" that are being handed out around here. Warms my heart. Let's keep that going.

#4328 2 years ago

Anyone else's says QR SCANNER NOT INSTALLED? Shows the bootloader version and stays lit with the game. What am I missing?

NVM I see the tip a few posts up. I'm a dope.

#4359 2 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Warning, old man rant here, but my mando premium came with the Stern Insider kit thing and I totally hate it. I don't like the stupid bright red nonsense and QR codes on my pin and I don't like a bright white square while I am playing a game. I can take the crap off but it looks like I will need to order a new apron and right decal?

Yep...Go for it, partner. Unplug that thing if you don't like the light. Tracking down an insert graphic is going to be the toughest part if you end up trying to remove the IC altogether.

1 week later
#4473 2 years ago

I've had plenty of Stern games and designers build this shot into dare I say all newer games. It's a funny shot. You can't think about it. It has to be 'felt.' Hard to describe outside of that. Just like there are important shots on all games right at the middle of the flipper, this is an important shot on newer Sterns. Science!

#4500 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Got the call tonight!
I should be officially in the club next week!!!

That call is the best call.

#4521 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeyB:

PSW10 is a good standard, I would not go any cheaper than it. I researched the best subs for the money and a lot of people are saying ditch the Polk and go with a Dayton Audio SUB-1000 or SUB-1200. I have a Polk PSW10 and it's plenty good for a pinball machine. Alligator clipped in parallel with the stock subwoofer, then wired into the right or left speaker level input channel on the sub. Alligator clips are not ideal but they work.
As torpedo2k menitoned, upgrading the speakers to a decent 5.25" set will also make a big difference. The Kenwoods Stern uses are a good standard. You should also buy the larger speaker plates and possibly a spacer if the tweeter sticks out in front too far.

I have 5 of these and 2 x better models that are 12". Best secondhand deal! I don't pay ANY more than 50$ on CL/FB/OU....they are always on the second-hand market. Game changer. (One is on my pin downstairs.)

66812788851__5B7D9A20-FB69-4D82-A660-73C42084F388 (resized).JPG66812788851__5B7D9A20-FB69-4D82-A660-73C42084F388 (resized).JPG

#4522 2 years ago

Stern, take notes! From the factory...

IMG_5138 (resized).jpgIMG_5138 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4612 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Supply chains are so busted right now, maybe Stern can’t get a component or two to build it?
Heck, I’ve been waiting almost 5 months for a stair climbing hand truck and they can’t make them because they can’t get enough sprockets.

Bit of a side-statement here, but supply-chain bs has been slapping us in the face in the weirdest ways lately. Good friend of ours can't get his usual 'to-go' cartons for his restaurant. Hell, y'all tried buying a Motorcycle helmet lately? Good luck on getting a large. NO clue how those are affected, but nada. (at least online.) So who knows how deep it goes.

#4626 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Anyone else had this issue? Snapped like a twig. Any awesome hunter got a source for a sad baller?

Stern will hook you up. Just put in a support ticket. Great folks.

#4651 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Need some help...
Just set up a game at work, build date is March 8 of this year. I have the issue where the rail guide on the left orbit is pushed in too much, which means the ball hits the rubber post and takes a bad bounce, rather than smoothly coming around.
I tried the following:
1) Unscrewed the guide by that area, moved the guide out a bit, then screwed back in. Worked for a few games, then got pushed back in.
2) Bent the rail guide by the post. Worked for a few games, then got pushed back in.
I'm finding this annoying. Anyone else have this issue and find a resolution?

Get a flange nut with serration from lowes/home depot in the speciatly drawers. Let those buggers dig into the backside of the PF.

1 week later
#4709 2 years ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

I set up my Premium on Sunday morning and 6 hours later I noticed the ball was stuck leaving the upper playfield drain. After a through inspection I noticed that there was a screw setting in the slit that was stopping the ball. I also noticed that the screw for the that holds the one way wire had come out and the wire was loose going into the mini playfield. After a through search I found that screw in the cabinets and replaced it. I then went and checked every screw and not to make sure they are secured. I did not that the nut holding the upper red flasher on the left side looks like it's barely holding it however when I tried to turn it by hand, it feels like it is secure.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yep! Helmet gate screw also slopped off of mine mid-play @ maybe 10 plays. That lil' buggar wedged up in the drop ramp just below it. Hopefully more first-time-mando owners see your photos!

#4721 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I see on your pictures too that you have damage on the wireform above the weld spots. On my AIQ it was so bad that the ball would drop off if it was fast enough because it jumped there. The replacement was smooth. On my Mando I have that too but the it's not to a point where the ball falls off at least not at the pitch I have. I wonder if they switched the manufacturer for the wireforms, or due to supply chain issues they simply don't sort the damaged ones out anymore.

Mine boops off every now and then and I figured it was just barely catching the cross member appendage at the apex of the wireforms if it was zooming too quickly. Hmmm...I'll have to study it more. Thought it was just the ramp needed a bit of 'up-torquing' to alleviate the closeness...just a mm or 2 seemed to cure it for a bit.

1 week later
#4837 1 year ago

Chipping spotted on my routed game that's been on location less than 2 weeks.
[quoted image]

These games are turning around so fast from the coating that the clear doesn't have time to cure.

#4850 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah seriously didn't flipnout pinball say two months ago there was going to be news any day about the Mando topper and that the topper is supposed to be really good?

I was at Marco's today picking up some toppers and I told them they have my full permission to just charge my card as soon as the Mando Topper is available!

#4865 1 year ago

STERN...

COME ON....

HELP ME OUT.

I have a GROGU RUG. IT TIES THE ROOM TOGETHER.

Yet NO topper.

IMG_5407 (resized).jpgIMG_5407 (resized).jpg

#4872 1 year ago
Quoted from Corminos:

Thank you. I checked all the connections and none seemed loose. But after doing that, I was able to play a couple games and it didn't happen again. Fingers crossed that this fixed it.
Thank you.

I just picked up an AIQ and I feel my sound 'blows out' sometimes. Can y'all elaborate on this fix? I'm drunk and sorry this will probably make sense in the morning.

1 week later
#4945 1 year ago

I've heard others speak of checking your flipper alignment, but holy shit is it crucial on this game. I went from making near '0' cradled-backhanded right ramps on a prem to making them all with <1mm adjustment. I must have put 30 plays on that sucker after the fix. Thanks to whomever drove me over the edge to really stare at and correct the alignment. Going through the rest of the games today.

#4967 1 year ago
Quoted from Fogdad:

My pro has the insider connect hardware and when I installed the current code it appeared to be capable of supporting it. When I tried to set it up it said the kit wasn’t installed. It’s there and appears to be installed correctly. Am I missing something?

Check the RJ45 seating on the node board and your reader. Also, make sure you have the coin door switch pulled out to allow PF power while setting it up.

#4984 1 year ago

Holy shit how neat is that ramp!! Great work!

#4997 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Mines a march 2022 build.. maybe that’s the difference? I did turn down my flippers too. Here’s some quick pictures
[quoted image][quoted image]

These are shit and crack your ramp edge in under 30 plays. Get Cliffy's on order pronto.

3 weeks later
#5145 1 year ago

This is all true, and I'll add another perspective:
I think it's a great game for all skill levels, including newbies. As you start "finding the shots", you'll build up muscle memory and get better at the game, fairly quickly. The shots are tight but very findable, if that makes sense.
I think what's nice from a newbie perspective is you may not be getting to the end of the game anytime soon (which is great value for a home game - you don't want easy in the home environment), but you can focus on tackling one of the three mini-wizard modes and finding satisfaction in that. For instance, just focus exclusively on the Razor Crest shots for that mini-wizard mode. Another game, just focus on the modes. Another game, just the upper playfield. In other words, there's significant content here and nice "mid-game" rewards in the form of several mini-wizard modes. And the game doesn't force you to do this linearly.
Anyways, I can't wait to get my premium next week and join the club. The more I play this game, the more I like it.

This game is relatable on many levels even if you don't understand or watch the series. The Mandalorian is so unique that having it is basically a must, and playing it always leaves the next objective within reach which keeps someone coming back for more as the big objectives are quite linear. As far as a moving Grogu...keep it. I don't want anything not designed by Stern moving around and touching stuff even if his clothes are rubbing a plastic or artwork it will cause some sort of irritation to the game and possibly your peripheral. The only drawback I feel is the game takes a wallop as shots are close and some things are experimental to a degree. Stay in tune with your game (posts, rubbers, balls, screws, even the diverter up top) and you should be fine.

#5159 1 year ago

Wait, are you saying the Grogu mod actually damages the game? Have there been any posts confirming what you're saying?

Oh not at all, BUT anything moving inside of a playfield not designed by Stern causes anxiety. Even watching his ear on the wood bothers me after 10000 plays.

#5196 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My scope strategy:
- Forget that scope is lit
- Shoot some other shot that isn't a scope target because I forgot scope is lit
- Brick the shot
- Ball falls to the right flipper
- Backhand off the right flipper into a scope target
- Act like I planned it all along

Tourney Strat-Style.

Also...I may add to shoot for scoop or right ramp and tag the 2x planning to save the immediate slap to the hole.

1 week later
#5311 1 year ago

Anybody else get their game recently and notice ribbing on the playfield? Mine was made June 9th.
Ribbing won't keep me up at night, I'm just curious...

Yep. Mine was delivered in Feb and she ribbed.

2 weeks later
#5401 1 year ago

I think folks are having remorse on some pins. The market is flooded with pins currently in my area.

#5435 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I’m also convinced there’s a bug that results in some erratic upper playfield behavior. Just last night my encounter 1-1 pitch, which is usually less steep than than 1-2 as you’d expect but still steeper than the main playfield, went as flat as the main playfield (or close to it). And I’ve had cases where 1-1 is more steep than other times.
I’m not sure what the intended position is, but it’s certainly inconsistent. No common factors, like prior multiballs or scope, seem to predictably affect it. I am one patch behind on updates, though, so my experience may be irrelevant.

Yeah the upper PF gets all fucky.

2 weeks later
#5645 1 year ago

I live by Marcos so I usually get the stock Coil Stops....

Best/Better coil stops? GO.

#5650 1 year ago

If Pinball has taught us anything...how do you think this pans out?

IMG_6012 (resized).JPGIMG_6012 (resized).JPG

#5662 1 year ago

This.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: in the home environment, I think you want a tougher game. You don't want a game that's super easy and you'll beat. You'll be bored in no time. As you get better, you'll be rewarded by getting farther in it.
I get that someone could step up to Mando and get frustrated that it's hard. But at the same time, this game consistently earns well on route for me and for other operators. And these are mostly casuals throwing money into it, on a pro no less.
What's awesome about this type of game, for me at least, is that I feel pressure on every shot. It's intense. Contrast this to Godzilla... Shots are very forgiving on GZ and therefore a less intense experience. Point is, I love both games. Sometimes I want intense, and sometimes I want a more "flowy", casual experience. But being difficult, in and of itself, can be a very good thing.

This.

I'd like to add that a game with an 'easy' shot for when you need to refocus is great. This game has tough shots and about the easiest shot on the planet up the middle which is why it makes money on route. BOOM MULTIBALLS all day if you're new to pinball. Multiballs make money. Hell...you get through three and you have yourself a wizard mode. You take this puppy home and realize it's tough...a keeper.

2 months later
#6110 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikew492:

You sure about that now the MSRP has been revealed?

Yep! Called them the minute I had seen the email. Very exciting!

1 month later
#6601 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does this game take 6 balls ???

All Sterns have a yellow tag under the lockdown bar that tells you how many balls to load.

2 weeks later
#6754 1 year ago

What funny about the Topper issues is that there's no "licensing, supply chain, or Disney" holdup at this point. All Stern.

1 month later
#7010 1 year ago

I have a chance to snag a Mando Topper and was curious if anyone knows if there were any inherent issues with the 1st Gen of the toppers vs. what will be coming?

#7012 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomRetro:

I don’t think there are any differences between the initial run and upcoming run of toppers sans code update.

10-4 I pulled the trigger! I have to say I've never felt more indifferent about a purchase.

#7026 1 year ago

It ain't much but it's mine thanks to a couple of dudes on here! Thanks, Chris/Brandyn! Never thought I'd get this topper.

IMG_7150 (resized).JPGIMG_7150 (resized).JPG

IMG_E7176 (resized).pngIMG_E7176 (resized).png
#7030 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

What does that mean? Dude that is a great collection and it's a lot. I now have 6 machines as well and it took me awhile to get there. Looks bad ass!!!!

Thanks, brother! Pecking away!

#7031 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm guessing you're already on some list for a Godzilla topper!

Man I hope so. I'm really not. I'm not NEAR what some of you guys have for a collection or clout. Stern..hey, Sterny...can you put me on that list for a GZ topper? Asking for a Friend.

1 week later
#7055 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Those with the Mando Topper, what are your thoughts on it. Is it worth the hefty price? Would you buy it again?

Nope and Yep.

I look at it like a toddler...so much potential! Maybe one day it will be really really neat...or the president? Maybe a bad analogy.

2 weeks later
#7115 1 year ago

Shot in the dark, but does anyone have the Wedge Kit for the Mandalorian Topper? I'm not tall and all the displayed items are overlapping. The wedge would really be great.

Fingers crossed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,900 (Firm)
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brandonlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=brandonlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.