IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 156.
#6951 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

So if the Mandalorian can do it so can I! Sneak peek at the N-1 Naboo Starfighter
I picked up a Mandalorian Premium last year, fun fast game, love it and all things Mando.
So, Since Moff Guidon went ahead and destroyed the Razor Crest, the Mandalorian had to commission another ship, turns out it’s a Naboo Starfighter in the hangar waiting to be assembled.
Challenge accepted! Since he did it so could I, as long as I had the time to revise/redesign the 3D model to include lights for the Nubian drives through the wings and support pins for the wing assembly, then it was game on!
Well, After several months, 100 or so design modifications and a few test prototypes (see photos), the current prototype came out fairly well other than the drives being on the wrong side. (Fun story, had forgotten that “mirror” in CAD programs is opposite and everything was printing in reverse, ugh.)
so, with a decent prototype ready I went ahead and did a quick paint job and tested fitment for installation to play a few games.
Personally, I Love this much more than the Razor Crest and I think you will too!!!
Yea, I only showed you photos up through the prototype installed and a few design and print photos to wet your whistle.
… to be continued.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Put me on the list I want one !

#6952 1 year ago

Was the Mandalorian topper a limited edition or are more on the way and I just need to be patient?

#6953 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Anyone who's had the game for a while regret their Mando purchase? I'm looking to get a Mando pro, but a lot of people keep saying Godzilla is much better, although I'd probably want the Premium and that one and it's major $$$. I've played each of them several times at my distributor but still can't decide.

Mando pro is my first pin purchase and it’s excellent I like it just as much as Godzilla premium I have ! I mean that ; I’ll be at location playing Godzilla only wish to be playing mando sometimes ;

Mando is a superb game and highly underrated you can get a nice pro Mando and put in the wire ramps makes it almost like a pro and upper playfield on pro is better then the premium IMO

#6954 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Diverter blade is loose, swivels left and right. I tightened the screw but it didn’t help. Nothing appears broken. Anyone else have this issue?[quoted image]

I’m newbie but if I am sure I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to swivel freely like that and that top screw isn’t supposed to affect the swivel ; mine has swivel from day 1

#6955 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Put me on the list I want one !

Thank you! I should have more posted here this week to show the final version and probably a video for installation. I also need to firm up the price on this to produce and the shipping costs.

#6956 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

So if the Mandalorian can do it so can I! Sneak peek at the N-1 Naboo Starfighter
I picked up a Mandalorian Premium last year, fun fast game, love it and all things Mando.
So, Since Moff Guidon went ahead and destroyed the Razor Crest, the Mandalorian had to commission another ship, turns out it’s a Naboo Starfighter in the hangar waiting to be assembled.
Challenge accepted! Since he did it so could I, as long as I had the time to revise/redesign the 3D model to include lights for the Nubian drives through the wings and support pins for the wing assembly, then it was game on!
Well, After several months, 100 or so design modifications and a few test prototypes (see photos), the current prototype came out fairly well other than the drives being on the wrong side. (Fun story, had forgotten that “mirror” in CAD programs is opposite and everything was printing in reverse, ugh.)
so, with a decent prototype ready I went ahead and did a quick paint job and tested fitment for installation to play a few games.
Personally, I Love this much more than the Razor Crest and I think you will too!!!
Yea, I only showed you photos up through the prototype installed and a few design and print photos to wet your whistle.
… to be continued.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! I won’t replace my RazorCrest but if I can fit this in along the ramp on the right I will be grabbing one of these, awesome work!

#6957 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Very cool! I won’t replace my RazorCrest but if I can fit this in along the ramp on the right I will be grabbing one of these, awesome work!

Glad you like it! It is designed to be a replacement for the Razor Crest that is a “plug and play” setup with the wire harness connection available. I would need to design a different mount and wire harness to add it anywhere else to plug into GI.

#6958 1 year ago

I would like one as well but the Razor Crest has to stay.

#6959 1 year ago

The Naboo Starfighter looks great, nice build. I really do not understand why they swapped the razorcrest for this in the serie. It is like a cowboy riding a ferrari in the dessert. It feels so inappropriate in the whole look and feel of the serie. The Razorcrest was an iconic pile of junk, the Naboo starfighter is just to sleek and will not fit the bountyhunter. An A-wing or B-Wing would be far better fit.

#6960 1 year ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Still have this if anyone wants one!

Update - this has been sold. Thanks everyone.

#6961 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I would like one as well but the Razor Crest has to stay.

I will look into the possibility of adding a different mounting base for installation.

#6962 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

The Naboo Starfighter looks great, nice build. I really do not understand why they swapped the razorcrest for this in the serie. It is like a cowboy riding a ferrari in the dessert. It feels so inappropriate in the whole look and feel of the serie. The Razorcrest was an iconic pile of junk, the Naboo starfighter is just to sleek and will not fit the bountyhunter. An A-wing or B-Wing would be far better fit.

Agree!

#6963 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Thanks, I love it in my Mandalorian Premium!! I also see your point that the N-I is ill equipped for a bounty hunter… no where to store carbonite encased “passengers”.

#6964 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Thanks, I love it in my Mandalorian Premium!! I also see your point that the N-I is ill equipped for a bounty hunter… no where to store carbonite encased “passengers”.

Exactly! And they blew up this ship right after I sent my deposit in to Hasbro Pulse for their Razorcrest project.

Still one of my favorite SW ships and I'm glad I got it. Even the wife allowed me to take it out and display it because it looks so cool.

#6965 1 year ago

You guys don't mind if I slide in the club??

Unboxing tomorrow!!

IMG_20230208_203741741 (resized).jpgIMG_20230208_203741741 (resized).jpg
#6966 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Unboxing tomorrow!!
[quoted image]

That’s a great game!! Have a great unboxing party!

#6967 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Unboxing tomorrow!!
[quoted image]

Welcome! This is the way

#6968 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

That’s a great game!! Have a great unboxing party!

Will do thanks!

#6969 1 year ago

Hey guys, after almost two weeks of owning this title, I’m liking it a lot more than I expected.

I almost got to the final wizard mode last night (This Is The Way) - Wondering what I missed though; I got to Precious Cargo (RC) and I Like Those Odds (missions) - You Have What I Want (encounters) was lit/flashing on the playfield, but I couldn’t start it… the left ramp never lit up to start like other encounters do.

I hit a few shots to try and light it - but then lost it. Haven’t played the game long enough to know how to re-light various modes.

What was I missing? How do you relight encounters?

So close!

#6970 1 year ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Hey guys, after almost two weeks of owning this title, I’m liking it a lot more than I expected.
I almost got to the final wizard mode last night (This Is The Way) - Wondering what I missed though; I got to Precious Cargo (RC) and I Like Those Odds (missions) - You Have What I Want (encounters) was lit/flashing on the playfield, but I couldn’t start it… the left ramp never lit up to start like other encounters do.
I hit a few shots to try and light it - but then lost it. Haven’t played the game long enough to know how to re-light various modes.
So close!

Just have to hit the left ramp enough times to light encounters again…might be 4 times on the last encounter.

#6971 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just have to hit the left ramp enough times to light encounters again…might be 4 times on the last encounter.

That was my first thought, I hit it once. The ramp wasn’t lit up in red at all - is that supposed to be the case?

#6972 1 year ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

That was my first thought, I hit it once. The ramp wasn’t lit up in red at all - is that supposed to be the case?

The inserts in front of the targets on the upper playfield show how many more ramp shots are needed to light the next encounter. Each ramp shot will light the next insert from left to right and once all six are lit they will change to red and next ramp shot will start the encounter. It starts at one shot to light the first encounter and I believe you need one additional shot for each subsequent encounter so 4 for You Have What I Want should be right. The exception I've found is if scope is lit the ramp will bypass the upper playfield even if encounter is lit and feed the left flipper for the scope shot.

#6973 1 year ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

So close!

bug !
check (second part of) my video here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/112#post-7056174

#6975 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Send it in to Stern?

as always, only reported here in the topic, with others bugs (as the SUPER SPINNER he corrected since)
and than dont worry, Dwight is reading

#6976 1 year ago

Anyone have a mando and no power? Was just informed my route mando will not turn on. Bartender checked the plug and switch, no power.

#6977 1 year ago

Asking again.. For a friend..

Was the Mandalorian topper a limited edition or are more on the way ?

#6978 1 year ago
Quoted from SerenityNow:

More are coming. I would get on a list now.

#6979 1 year ago
Quoted from SerenityNow:

I think I saw a sign for one for sale at Little Shop of Games when I was there the other day picking up Rush. I would reach out to King_Jelly (Marshall) and see if he still has one.

#6980 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

More are coming. I would get on a list now.

March is when the next wave should be out. I see this preorder is sold out though.

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/uncategorized/the-mandalorian-topper-for-pinball-machine-officially-licensed-stern-product-502-7143-00/

#6981 1 year ago

Thank you,

I got myself on the list with Automated Services in Connecticut. Mike and Becky as really awesome. I'm not sure how many they have coming or how many they have presold.

#6982 1 year ago

Cracked a billion for the first time yesterday, got to the multiball wizard mode for the first time and was one shot away from starting This Is The Way.

Definitely had tense, adrenaline-fueled callbacks to finishing AFM and MM's wizard modes when its just down to pounding the center shot over and over to start the multiball miniwizard mode.

What I found odd is how little dialogue is in the game aside from Carl Weathers' voice. Theres a few Bill Burr lines in one of the miniwizards and a few Mando lines here and there but a bulk of the characters and transitions for major scenes have no dialogue for most of the characters. Stern too cheap to cough up extra money for voices or something? Any custom code to correct this?

#6983 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone have a mando and no power? Was just informed my route mando will not turn on. Bartender checked the plug and switch, no power.

Just wanted to update. It was not a power issue. A player saw sometbing fall onto the pf and turned the game off. And since all games are on a big shut off, one bartender told me it wouldn’t power on. All good! Led fell out of a lamp and was stuck up in the pops. Back in service

#6984 1 year ago

That’s funny, my Mando had the light pop out of the spot light by the pop bumpers this week causing the ball to get stuck up there. Defective bulbs?

Quoted from northvibe:

Just wanted to update. It was not a power issue. A player saw sometbing fall onto the pf and turned the game off. And since all games are on a big shut off, one bartender told me it wouldn’t power on. All good! Led fell out of a lamp and was stuck up in the pops. Back in service

#6985 1 year ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

That’s funny, my Mando had the light pop out of the spot light by the pop bumpers this week causing the ball to get stuck up there. Defective bulbs?

same exact bulb. Stern now uses a metal bracket to try and hold the bulb in, I assume it wiggled out

F5CE19EC-7752-44EA-8C89-5C44A4533FA2 (resized).jpegF5CE19EC-7752-44EA-8C89-5C44A4533FA2 (resized).jpeg
#6986 1 year ago

Anyone’s razor crest get loose? Mine is rattling a little more than normal, and the screws are tucked in deep under the ramp. I was able to tighten them some from under the playfield but not enough and after a few games it was back to loose again. Any reco here or I am going to need to remove the entire ramp to get it right again. Curious if anyone else has had this issue and came up with solutions to avoid it.

Thanks!
PinballerPSU

#6989 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballerPSU:

Anyone’s razor crest get loose? Mine is rattling a little more than normal, and the screws are tucked in deep under the ramp. I was able to tighten them some from under the playfield but not enough and after a few games it was back to loose again. Any reco here or I am going to need to remove the entire ramp to get it right again. Curious if anyone else has had this issue and came up with solutions to avoid it.
Thanks!
PinballerPSU

Mine was loose as well but I removed the ramp to tighten it up. You only have to take out four screws to get access, two at the ramp entrance and two right before it goes through the backboard. I was able to shift it out of the way enough while tending the opto wires to tighten the nut, though you can likely unplug the opto if you want more slack to move it.

#6990 1 year ago
Quoted from MadEwokHerd:

Mine was loose as well but I removed the ramp to tighten it up. You only have to take out four screws to get access, two at the ramp entrance and two right before it goes through the backboard. I was able to shift it out of the way enough while tending the opto wires to tighten the nut, though you can likely unplug the opto if you want more slack to move it.

Thanks! Was able to tighten it up without removing the optos.

#6991 1 year ago

I added an IC kit about month ago and lamented the loss of the Mando plastic on the apron. I'm liking this coin door re-location kit.
IC COINDOOR (resized).pngIC COINDOOR (resized).png

I also managed to beat my previous high. I like those odds solid, you have what I want was flashing, one more shot to starting precious cargo flashing... so close. If I could execute the Orbits on command for Hunter I think I could at least start this is the way

Gubbin-gc (resized).pngGubbin-gc (resized).png

#6992 1 year ago

A new arcade just opened in my home town and they have a Mando Pro. Kinda said that it's a game I own but at the same time, kind of cool to compare to my premium. I've played one before but definitely didn't have the depth of knowledge that comes with playing one every day. I thought I remembered the plastic ramps being flimsy but they were smooth as butter. I was able to backhand both ramps with ease. I honestly think I like the pro better. The upper playfield didn't seem harder/easier. Just different and a little more satisfying. I was also able to hit that super jackpot a lot easier, even managed 3 in a row on ice spider. The Grogu magnet is cool but I also didn't miss it.

FS-ARCADE-MANDO (resized).pngFS-ARCADE-MANDO (resized).png
#6993 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

A new arcade just opened in my home town and they have a Mando Pro. Kinda said that it's a game I own but at the same time, kind of cool to compare to my premium. I've played one before but definitely didn't have the depth of knowledge that comes with playing one every day. I thought I remembered the plastic ramps being flimsy but they were smooth as butter. I was able to backhand both ramps with ease. I honestly think I like the pro better. The upper playfield didn't seem harder/easier. Just different and a little more satisfying. I was also able to hit that super jackpot a lot easier, even managed 3 in a row on ice spider. The Grogu magnet is cool but I also didn't miss it. [quoted image]

I had a similar experience recently - after owning my Premium for several months, I came across a Mando Pro at a local bowling center and it had 3/4 of a credit on it. I dropped in a quarter and played the game....it wasn't maintained well (floaty, dirty, and it leaned to the right by what felt like a couple of degrees as the ball curved right on slow rolls) but I managed to post a 500M score, got the GC high score and several other highs for Missions, multi-balls, etc, and racked up 5 free games in the process. I gave the free games to some kids in the arcade and they were thrilled - good karma for me.

I realized my Pro experience is a sample of 1 and one that was not well maintained, but I'm still a fan of the Premium.

#6994 1 year ago

Welcome to pinball ownership... The nut that holds the coil stop on came unwelded ( I guess they are welded?) Do i need to replace the whole base now?

coilbase (resized).pngcoilbase (resized).pngnut (resized).pngnut (resized).png
#6995 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Welcome to pinball ownership... The nut that holds the coil stop on came unwelded ( I guess they are welded?) Do i need to replace the whole base now?
[quoted image][quoted image]

No need to replace the whole base just the coil stops, pinball life or Marco's carries them. Stearns are notoriously cheesy,there's probably a pile of brass filings in your cabinet below the flippers. They're cheap so order replacements for all your flippers and stay ahead of this.

#6996 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image][quoted image]

The threaded part was just press fit. You can epoxy or jb weld it back in place. The tension on the hex bolt will keep it in place over time. No need to replace the whole base plate.

A new coil stop isn’t the fix here.

#6997 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

The threaded part was just press fit. You can epoxy or jb weld it back in place. The tension on the hex bolt will keep it in place over time. No need to replace the whole base plate.
A new coil stop isn’t the fix here.

Yeah this happened while trying to replace coil stops. I opted to slide a washer and nut on the back side and get it tightened down. I kept the round nut and maybe try that on the next round of stops.

#6998 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Yeah this happened while trying to replace coil stops. I opted to slide a washer and nut on the back side and get it tightened down. I kept the round nut and maybe try that on the next round of stops.

That works too! The epoxy / jb weld just saves you from having to snake a wrench behind the base plate.

#6999 1 year ago

my mando on location already has 2k plays ;

What kind of things do I need to replace at this interval?

So far I changed the coil stops they were literally falling apart . I change balls every 500 games ; wipe the playfield down once a month or two;

What else is there to look at around 2k plays;

Thank you

#7000 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

my mando on location already has 2k plays ;
What kind of things do I need to replace at this interval?
So far I changed the coil stops they were literally falling apart . I change balls every 500 games ; wipe the playfield down once a month or two;
What else is there to look at around 2k plays;
Thank you

Not much else to do…maybe rotate all your rubber rings especially in the high traffic areas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Raleigh, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.