IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider japespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5455 1 year ago

Anyone selling a Pro for a good price out on the West Coast? Seems like a lot of people are down on this game, but I've been playing it a lot the last couple weeks on location, and am having fun with it. Thinking of adding it to the home lineup if the price is right.

#5458 1 year ago

Not sure... lowest price on Pinside right now is $6300. Lowest price I've seen archived on Pinside in the last month is $6000.

Quoted from Thomas3184:

I am curious what a good price is.

#5460 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

So I guess 6k might be the going price, I see premiums approaching 7k now.

Wow you’re right. I see a Premium going for $7100 in Redding. Tempting.

#5467 1 year ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Mando is an amazing game. The “sales prices” will only continue to go up after (or during) Mando Season 3 on Disney+.
Look at Stranger Thints. The price and demand for that game is going up because the 4th season is super relevant right now. (Plus I gotta admit it’s a fun game to shoot.)
Emotional energy sometimes drives the market.
Take “value/price” out of the equation and what you end up with on any Mando pin (LE/Prem/Pro) is simply an awesome pinball machine that challenges all levels of players and provides tons of excitement. It’s an incredibly well rounded game if you ask me.

I didn't see that kind of buying behavior in the later seasons of Game of Thrones, when I owned the Premium, but who knows. I think if anything, you'll see a temporary price bump on this game once Stern stops production altogether, whenever that ends up being.

1 week later
#5539 1 year ago

Looks like I'm joining the club, ladies and gents. My friends think I'm crazy picking Mando Pro over Godzilla Pro as I had a shot at both, and it was a tough choice, but I just haven't gotten into Godzilla, like everyone else. Maybe it's the theme? Maybe it's that left ramp (I suck at pinball)? Maybe it's because I mostly played a Godzilla Pro vs. a Premium? I don't know. I do love Godzilla's ruleset, and I'm still going to continue dropping coin in it on location, but I found myself enjoying Mando more. I love the beskar/foundry approach, the light show, the upper playfield, and the less flowy feel to the game vs. the other two Sterns I own. Add co-op, so the family and I can try to beat the game together, and this feels like the right choice. Call me weird, but it is what it is. Can't wait.

1 week later
#5664 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

This.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: in the home environment, I think you want a tougher game. You don't want a game that's super easy and you'll beat. You'll be bored in no time. As you get better, you'll be rewarded by getting farther in it.
I get that someone could step up to Mando and get frustrated that it's hard. But at the same time, this game consistently earns well on route for me and for other operators. And these are mostly casuals throwing money into it, on a pro no less.
What's awesome about this type of game, for me at least, is that I feel pressure on every shot. It's intense. Contrast this to Godzilla... Shots are very forgiving on GZ and therefore a less intense experience. Point is, I love both games. Sometimes I want intense, and sometimes I want a more "flowy", casual experience. But being difficult, in and of itself, can be a very good thing.

When are we getting a BDYETP Mando review? Would love to hear your deeper analysis on the game after some time on it.

#5708 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Next podcast I'll revist my review from last year. Should be in a couple of weeks.

Just caught your updated review, NickBuffaloPinball . Nicely done. 9/10, huh? Wow, that's high praise. I literally just got my Mando last week, so I have barely 30ish plays on it, but 100% agree with you. Feels like the weight of every shot is heavier, and more important on this game. Leads to a feeling of pressure to hit those shots every time. I frickin love it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#5851 1 year ago

On a very much related note, anyone catch the new trailer Disney just posted for the new Mandalorian season? Looks SO damn good. Can't wait. Got me so hype, I literally fired up my Mando pin after seeing it. lol

1 month later
#6009 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great news, Dwight & Co. are actively working on an update for Mando along with bug fixes and are aware of the flamethrower achievement glitch.

Where/when was this announced?

#6069 1 year ago

How many topper exclusive modes are included? For that price, it better give 1/3 more gameplay on top of what's already in the game.

2 weeks later
#6268 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Also hit a few issues with lamps and playfield inserts not being restored when the ball drains from the upper playfield while the encounter intro plays (often when the ball sneaks in to start the encounter). The only way to get the inserts and lamps back is to drain or start a multiball / mission mode. The game knows the ball is no longer in the upper playfield as playfield tagets respond when hit, it's just the inserts and lamps are off. This happened on a few occasions during the play session.

Yup, ran into this issue today coming out of the upper playfield as well on a Pro. Never saw that one until this latest update.

4 months later
#7124 1 year ago
Quoted from Stonehenged:

Do you think there will be DLC available for season three content? I think the likelihood is slim but it may prove a lucrative decision by Stern. If they were to try it on any game I feel this is the one to start with.

Nah. The didn't do it for Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, or The Walking Dead, so I wouldn't count on it.

#7132 12 months ago

Anyone watch the latest Mando episode? FINALLY picking up. Great episode with some great appearances. So good.

#7159 11 months ago
Quoted from drttd:

Neat mod from pinsight I just installed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Interesting idea. Pretty cool. How much are they charging for that?

3 weeks later
#7256 11 months ago

Mando season 3 had its moments, and while I'll continue to watch it, overall it felt like a letdown. It's as if Din and Grogu are no longer the main characters. Wish they'd move back to making them the main focus.

Anyways, my expectations were low for this season. It's going to be extremely difficult for any Star Wars series moving forward to match Andor. That and Rogue One are probably the best thing Disney has done with the Star Wars franchise to date.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
Plastics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Raleigh, NC
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider japespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=japespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.