Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 2 years ago

This is my first NIB pin since BM66.

As happy as I am to see others getting their game, I have to admit, I'm jealous.

1 month later
#787 2 years ago

Second run of pros are shipping!

Just got word that mine is shipping today!!!

#798 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I saw this post this morning and swore I wouldn't bother my distributor because my Pro isn't due until October. So... After I bothered him he told me they don't know until Stern ships them out what's coming to them , don't hold my breath. Just got a call from them this evening and my mando is here. Will be taking delivery Monday. Mando Monday! Happy dance! :party:my first NIB

Awesome news...Congrats!

Mine will be here Tuesday.

#826 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well it's official, I joined the club Sunday evening at 6:45. Mando Pro, my 1st NIB game! I'm happy to say it looks like Stern has addressed some of the issues on this run. They have added a metal retainer clip to keep the LED spot in place, it also looks like they've added a couple more weld spots to the diverter. Also they may have tweaked it as I have not had a single kick back from that diverter in over 60 plays without adding any foam or adjusting the flipper power. Still no washer under that guide however. It's shipped with the 9.7 code and is performing flawlessly! This is the way! Also, I added my first mod this morning, shout out to Andy at Rocket City pinball, his 3D prints are exceptional. I also had him print a set of the Detonator caps for over the red domes which I will have to paint before install. More mods on the way, including metal rails, speaker cover art and the trooper Kabob mod. I took the day off work today and honestly I may never return!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the positive news! I get mine tomorrow and although I was disappointed at first with having to wait, in retrospect I'm glad I got in on the second run so they could address these issues.

Have a blast!

#832 2 years ago

I'm officially in the club! My pro is here!

A big thank you to ZMeny at Flipnout!

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#901 2 years ago

Absolutely loving my Pro. So much fun although either it's a tougher game than I thought it would be or my skills had depreciated in the three years I didn't own a pin. Maybe both.

I've only had it three days but haven't cracked over 200M yet.

#977 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Probably ordering a Mando Pro in next few weeks. People who have got their games in the last week or so...
How is the metal thingy with the welds holding up? Are they adding more welds or are they more robust?
I am worried about the ramp cracking at the entrance. Has this been addressed?
I forget where on the playfield it is but there is a post that seems to always be bent/leaning as it is installed on a nut I think? Has this been addressed?
Thanks guys!

Got mine last week. So far everything looks solid and my game works 100 percent.

I read that they addressed the weld issue in the second run.

2 weeks later
#1295 2 years ago

So I was just in the middle of a really good game (of course) when this chunk of plastic slid down the playfield. I'm assuming it came from here but the piece doesn't seem to match up.

Any ideas? If it is from here how difficult is it to replace?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: The more I look at it, I don't think it came from there but I could be wrong. Is this how it's supposed to look?

06321F36-5AE5-4CAF-A180-B489027738ED (resized).jpeg06321F36-5AE5-4CAF-A180-B489027738ED (resized).jpeg28020C2C-290A-4F48-A98E-A1E6A586F80D (resized).jpeg28020C2C-290A-4F48-A98E-A1E6A586F80D (resized).jpeg

#1297 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

That looks like a piece of ramp plastic. Check your left ramp? Unsure how it would get over there though.

Yeah...I'm starting to think that it is a piece of the ramp but I can't seem to find where it was broken off. I found it on the lower right playfield.

#1299 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Pretty sure that piece popped off under the metal ramp protector.

I’m thinking you’re right. It seemed to come from this area.

So what do you think? Is it worth worrying about? I’ve owned pins with plastic ramps in the past without a problem. Don't want to bug my distro unless it's something serious.

18748DEA-C309-4940-9BC5-A6D223B899E3 (resized).jpeg18748DEA-C309-4940-9BC5-A6D223B899E3 (resized).jpeg

#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That looks pretty normal - they are talking about the left ramp entrance.

Thank you. Gonna pop a beer and play some pinball.

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That looks pretty normal - they are talking about the left ramp entrance.

Thank you for the help!

I could be wrong but I think this may be where it came from. Is this how it’s supposed to look?

327197A6-F4F4-4BCB-93D3-0C76CBDE5761 (resized).jpeg327197A6-F4F4-4BCB-93D3-0C76CBDE5761 (resized).jpeg
#1308 2 years ago

Found it! Rough edges and all.

So what do you think? Is this something I should worry about?

2EAFB9B5-E1F1-4003-9623-66D72835C94C (resized).jpeg2EAFB9B5-E1F1-4003-9623-66D72835C94C (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1743 2 years ago

I've had my Mando pro for over a month and although I'm enjoying it, I'm finding the game is more difficult than I had hoped.

Either that or my skills have really diminished in the last few years that I haven't owned a game.

I'm seriously humbled by how shitty of a player I've become. My top score is 260 mil which compared to others is pretty pathetic.

Dropped more "f bombs" since I've owned it than I normally do in a year.

2 months later
#2841 2 years ago

Sorry for the dumb question but it's been a long time since I update code on a pin.

Can't find my USB stick so I'm going to buy another one. How much memory should it have?

Thanks in advance.

#2843 2 years ago

Thanks so much! Headed to Best Buy now.

#2846 2 years ago

Just updated the new code.

Since when does installing new code not wipe out your high scores? A pleasant surprise!

#2935 2 years ago

Sorry if this has been answered earlier in the thread.

On the pro, the ball is really difficult to hit in the upper playfield because of the single flipper. It usually just drops down.

Is there an adjustment I can make to where the ball makes better contact with the flipper?

#2937 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nudge the game as it comes down that rubber guide. Move the post on the rubber guide on the left to close off the drain up there as much as possible. Put a bouncier rubber or thicker rubber up there to help bounce the ball to the upper flipper.

Thank you....I will!

#2948 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Yes, literally 60% of the time it never makes it to the flipper. If you want it to get to the flipper 100% of the time, just remove the small clear plastic where it drops. The ball will kick to the right instead of straight down. Much more enjoyable to play encounters!

I'll have to check this out....Thank you!

#2978 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New version!
LE/PREMIUM V1.01 - December 16, 2021
====================================
NEW:
- Added new adjustment called SKIP ENCOUNTER BONUS LEVELS.
- It defaults to YES.
- If set to YES Encounters will skip the first two bonus levels. You
will be allowed to continue from level 1 to 2 to 3 without interuption.
The Bonus level will only start after level 3. Bonus level points are 2X
what they were.
- If set to NO the serries of levels and bonus levels are unchnaged.
TWEAKED:
- Setting the Adjustment MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED to NO will now require a
new Hunter Mission to be started and competed or draining the ball before
you can advance to the next multiball.
- Changed the default of MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED to NO. By default you will
need to complete a hunter mission after the Multiball or drain before you
can advance to the next multiball.
- Added MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED difficulty Installs. It will be set to YES
for EASY and EXTRA EASY and set to NO for MEDIUM, HARD and EXTRA HARD.
- Setting Competition game play mode from the GAME PLAY MENU will treat the
adjustment MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED as if its set to NO
- Changed the default of adjustment DISABLE TOP POST to be
DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED.
- Improved some sounds volumes
- Improved some messages for Encounters
MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.01 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.81.0

Pro too!

1 month later
#3432 2 years ago

Just updated to the new code.

I have to admit, when I first got Mando I was sort of underwhelmed. Loved the light show and a couple of other things but felt like something was missing.

As the codes progressed and I tweaked the settings to make it a tad easier, it became much more enjoyable. Now I'm loving it. Almost traded it a couple of months ago but now I'm really happy that I kept it.

#3483 2 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Thinking of ordering a pro but just curious if the premium is worth the upgrade on this one or if the pro is enough?

Also love my pro. My only complaint is the single flipper in the upper playfield.

6 months later
#5588 1 year ago

Just played a quick game and heard two new callouts.

The light show seems a little different although I could just be imagining that.

#5653 1 year ago

I broke 300,000,000 for the first time last night and saw and heard all kinds of new stuff.

The longer I own this game the more I love it.

Bring on the &^%$#@ topper already!

1 week later
#5722 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

same... but there's always something missing (lol)
my 1 month location is now complete since few days, but as the distro (he's a friend) didnt call me to take back the pin, let's play it !!!
i would say Mando is quite easy on the base things, but once you're in the mini-wizards, its not the same story (and thats a good point for sure)

2.1B tonight, the 1.30 table :
[quoted image]

I kinda like to think of myself as being pretty good at pinball. Played hundreds of machines for the last 50 plus years.

Then I see scores like this and I feel like a novice. Well done, Sir. I've barely broke 300,000,000 on mine.

(Side note...I wish Stern would have sprung for a second flipper on the upper playfield on the pro.)

2 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=pismoarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.