Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5388 1 year ago

in the club for 1 month (loan), as my son & i we wanna learn it...
not usual with the pin, only played few games on it, 15 days ago, than all i know was from watching streams
of course i have a lot to read here, but today we already played +/- 40 games and we have the overall rules in mind

and than probably a 1st bug (which is surelly know already) : i was playing level 3 of the yellow mini wizard, multiball, 1 ball goes in the scoop > foundry > flippers dead, all balls out (except the one in the scoop) > when foundry over, game give me back the multiball (hard to say more right now), than !?

its a PRO model

#5408 1 year ago
Quoted from njenabnit:

Man I really enjoy playing this game. Spent a couple hours on it last night doing a bit of streaming on Twitch which I also enjoy quite a bit! I managed to clear the "Destroy the Imperial Base" mission on 5 consecutive shots (if you watch the clip, it's quite a surprise that I got them all in order! The shots definitely feel rewarding. I just need to get my game and voice audio on the stream working a little better....
https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveCautiousAlpacaChocolateRain-BE6rUlog9IBDp4vW

perfect combo !

and while i'm here, a gameplay ask (for evbd) : what the main purpose of the 2 fixed targets left & right of the ramp ? is it only to set that ramp shot on X2 value !?

tanx

#5418 1 year ago

ok, pin is 7 days home, than wanna know more about THIS IS THE WAY, did a "wizard" search on this topic...
for what i see, none of pinsiders have gone there since the 1.20 !? and only few (in fact 1) before

hard to share gameplay tactics than

to me, the prob is to advance ENCOUNTERS (PRO model), as the modes are feeling quite easy, and than RAZOR CREST alone (!) is also makable (even now with the added hurry-up parts) & ... boring :/

my score (1.389B) seems to be in range with yours

will than try to finish the pin with my son while playing in CO-OP

#5419 1 year ago

ok, pin is 7 days home, than wanna know more about THIS IS THE WAY, did a "wizard" search on this topic...
for what i see, none of pinsiders have gone there since the 1.20 !? and only few (in fact 1) before

hard to share gameplay tactics than

to me, the prob is to advance ENCOUNTERS (PRO model), as the modes are feeling quite easy, and than RAZOR CREST alone (!) is also makable (even now with the added hurry-up parts) & ... boring :/

my score (1.389B) seems to be in range with yours

will than try to finish the pin with my son while playing in CO-OP

and :

not more on line !?
another link/hoster may be ?
tanx

#5422 1 year ago
Quoted from 77CMG77:

I finished it a couple of weeks ago

tanx for this quite complete feedback, and so... funny you did write this while i was beating it too, but than "only for fun" and in CO-OP with myself (lol)
time to go to bed, more talks tomorrow

#5423 1 year ago

than after 77CMG77 feedback, i know i have to try to do it in normal play

while yesterday i did beat it, but in a 4 players games, and a CO-OP with myself
of course, this is NOT the way !!! looooooooooooool

#5425 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

You're awesome dude! I always enjoy your posts.

tanx of course... but in this case, nothing special, just a lot of balls to complete the run
and for sure, most of us can do it too

#5450 1 year ago
Quoted from 77CMG77:

I finished it a couple of weeks ago

ok, advancing, just reached THIS IS THE WAY in normal play, but than didnt started it ! quite frustrating...
you have to go there (while finishing all 3 mini-wizards, than start the TITW (the 6 main shots), than play/beat it !!!
its hot in factory settings, and may be concentring on more beskar (to get more EB) would be a good idea (even if taking another gift, depending on where you are, seems finally better than an EB)

IMG_20220721_204615_659 (resized).jpgIMG_20220721_204615_659 (resized).jpg

#5453 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Rebel552:

I beat it... I won't spoil

so do i, but in CO-OP play

#5454 1 year ago

back to the code/bug/Dwight choice (?), with these 2 things :

* you did prepare your RAZOR multiball ready to start, than you (badly) start AMBUSH/ESCAPE, all multi inserts on the central lane are white only (logical for this "alone" mode), but if you make that central shot, the multiball is still active under & will start...

* HEAL : you can have this in the foundry or in the mystery, and than, sometime, you have 2, 1 at each outlane > if ball goes out 1 side, you will also lose the HEAL at the other side...

:/

#5502 1 year ago

just completed my best game tacticaly, this time following the path : missions (completed) > encounters (completed) > razor
was at phase 3 of the razor wizard, that means still more to do to finish the pin, which let's admit, is easy to play/understand, but not to beat
scored a bit over 2B

and another small bug : having completed the missions levels, get into the foundry, the START JOURNEY was still available (!?), chose it, and of course i get nothing while just losing BESKAR

i suppose the same will occur with encounters & razor

#5504 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

I aspire to get to this level of skill. Nice work!
Make sure to send the bug to Stern.
[email protected]

tanx

and quite sure Xaqery Dwight/software team is reading here

#5506 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please report to the email. Only way to ensure it gets seen and logged.

ok Chuck, will do at the end of my loan (stil 15 days), and do a recap with all i get

#5522 1 year ago

another (small) bug, which surelly is due to the Razor Crest update, when Dwight added the hurry up rule in it

and than :

ball 1, having played the 1st RC multiball, than hurry up will be the next award > ball 2, go for the SUPER skillshot, succeed & than collecting the RC multiball ready, as the screen was telling, but of course, logically in a way (last code), when shooting the RC it gives me the hurry up and not the multiball

#5524 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Think that is not a bug, in the foundry you can also choose next RC multiball but will be hurry up as that is up. It just called all the same, multiball....

yep same, that's what i explained, surelly linked from when the hurry up was still not in there
just that the info screen is not more correct with what you'll really get (should be an easy update, kind of "in case" or "if then else" linked to the variable, to know which word/sentence should be on the screen)

but ok, not really a big prob

#5544 1 year ago

bug again :

tonight, wanted to visit the big wizard mode with my son, than we started a 4 players game in CO-OP
we did complete all the 3 path, but than it was impossible to play the ENCOUNTERS mini-wizard, except with player 3, which was the one that finish the 3rd level (this may be a clue to Dwight !?)

the code was lost for sure, as with the 3 others players, only the helmet inserts were lighted in red, as the left ramp insert, but all the others inserts on the playfield were OFF (but switches still working)
we putted more than few shot in the helmet, flipping with the upper flipper, but no target were active in there

and to precise, no problem at all to play MISSIONS mini wizard & RAZOR CREST mini wizard, this with the 4 players

last time i play like this in CO-OP, all was OK/did reach THIS IS THE WAY (with 2 out of 4 players)
i dont know what goes wrong today
a last clue : even the "complete an encounters level" bought in the foundry did not work when using it (lockbar button was well blinking in red, and while using it screen says "mssion completed" but no)

#5552 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

bug again :
tonight, wanted to visit the big wizard mode with my son, than we started a 4 players game in CO-OP
we did complete all the 3 path, but than it was impossible to play the ENCOUNTERS mini-wizard, except with player 3, which was the one that finish the 3rd level (this may be a clue to Dwight !?)
the code was lost for sure, as with the 3 others players, only the helmet inserts were lighted in red, as the left ramp insert, but all the others inserts on the playfield were OFF (but switches still working)
we putted more than few shot in the helmet, flipping with the upper flipper, but no target were active in there
and to precise, no problem at all to play MISSIONS mini wizard & RAZOR CREST mini wizard, this with the 4 players
last time i play like this in CO-OP, all was OK/did reach THIS IS THE WAY (with 2 out of 4 players)
i dont know what goes wrong today
a last clue : even the "complete an encounters level" bought in the foundry did not work when using it (lockbar button was well blinking in red, and while using it screen says "mssion completed" but no)

same bug again, this time with a video (sorry for my english)
than state here was : co-op game, player 4 ball 3, yellow+green mini wizard played, only red remaining (PRO version, code 1.20)
PS : i did lit THIS IS THE WAY with player 3, that means ENCOUNTERS did work with this player... :/

#5554 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Send your findings directly to Stern
[email protected]

yep, will do as promised, with a recap at the end of location, 1 week remaining...

#5571 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

You had Ambush and a multiball running at once? I will add this to the things to look at list.

This is "By Design" Your double Heal increases your shot of saving the ball but you only get one.
Thanks

tanx to you Dwight ! for the reply, & letting us know you will give a look

#5631 1 year ago

same here about being easy to backhand ramps & scoop
of course, slope & coils power would be a key point...

#5668 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

In regards to weapon. If you have multiple, does it automatically choose the one to apply based on the mode you are in

than yes, as it
and as said just above about the flame/orange

ok, than some feedback on 1.30 PRO version :

- RAZOR CREST ramp stay off after only the first multiball (getting the HUNTER after did relight the ramp), it happends 2 times, and it was 2 times with JETPACK
- JETPACK multi again : last ball & getting the add-a-ball in the ENCOUNTERS right in the grace period did not work : screen says "5 MILLIONS & ADD-A-BALL", but pin gaves nothing
- the child (normal) skillshot directly gave the skillshot+gift in 1 pass (hardware prob !? strange as it never happends with 1.20, and it happends X times in 1.30)
- tilting the pin cause a reset (again, never happends in 1.20)
- complete the MYTHROL in just 1 shot, left to right loop (now it was a slow ball, than may be logical if this is checked by a timer !?)
- ENCOUNTERS targets not reacting, left ramp was indeed lighted/ready to play it, ball was well diverted & inserts were in red (this is not new)

tanx for reading Dwight Xaqery

#5671 1 year ago

and physical/mechanical problem tonight, 1st time in +/- 250 games, i got 4 balls blocked behind the left upper trap of the RAZOR
a 5th ball also go there, but was so limit than shaking a little give back that one
search ball didnt help in this case as the moving metal plate was physically stucked by the balls
have to remove the glass

of course, such a case will not happends often...

#5672 1 year ago

the CO-OP trick again (i mean alone with myself lol)
better the last time (in 1.20), 5.5B scored, 2 players on which i've beaten THIS IS THE WAY, on the 2 others i've reached it, but didnt started it, these 6 shoots+scoop to make seems easy when you are already there, but its not, not only because you have shaking hands & are tired (it was a 2 houres run), but also because coils are becoming hot & losing power (mainly for the left ramp)... Dwight Vador coding is from the dark side on that point (lol inside of course)

coop 1.30 (resized).jpgcoop 1.30 (resized).jpg

#5679 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hunter relighting razorcrest was an additional in a previous code update, you should be able to change that in the menus so razorcrest is always available/light or a Hunter mode is required between each one.

didnt look for that in 1.20, but in 1.30 only setting that i see is EASY/MED/HARD
anyway, didnt touch it, its from factory (MED), and than the fact that RAZOR shoots didnt restart right after the 1st multiball seems a prob for me, even more when this happends only few times...

other ask about rules & the RC HURRY UP : suppose this is under timer !? if yes, cant see it on the screen
how is it build ? as sometimes i get 2 quick shoots and its over, sometimes i have a lot (lot) more time and can make 6 or 7 shoots

#5680 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Hey all. Just picked up a pro. Maybe 600 games on it. First thing I did was update the code. Played some games and one of the games the screen froze and the game reset on me. It never happened to the previous owner. Is this a new code glitch or something else (some node board issue)? Nothing else was running on that circuit at the same time. Any thoughts?

did this happends after tilting ? +/- 250 games here, and only reset 1 time (1.30, never in 1.20)
i was also thinking : overheat & a board fail, as its really hot here at the moment... !?

#5683 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

It’s a separate adjustment labeled hunter relights razor mb or something.

have done all.. will re-look asap, may be i must change my glasses...
anyway, while it did not work always the same, there's a prob

#5688 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I believe it’s related to the playfield multiplier. The higher your multiplier equals more RC shots during the hurry up.

ok tanx, will pay attention at that

#5689 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I believe it’s related to the playfield multiplier. The higher your multiplier equals more RC shots during the hurry up.

and after few games seems that's correct
for what i've seen the base is 2 shoots, than each triangle lit seems to make these X2, thats should give 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 shoots max

btw, another freeze/reset this time in the bonus count

#5693 1 year ago

same here, no IC, should not be the point...

#5713 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

Finally cracked the billion after a few months of trying was only a few shots away from This Is The Way wizard mode too. Bah. Maybe next time...
[quoted image]

just to say, when enabling TITW, control yourself, because you still have the 6 main shoots to do, and than the scoop to really start it... that means you're under stress if you're on last ball...

#5714 1 year ago

... double post

#5719 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

... was only a few shots away from This Is The Way wizard mode too. Bah. Maybe next time...

same... but there's always something missing (lol)
my 1 month location is now complete since few days, but as the distro (he's a friend) didnt call me to take back the pin, let's play it !!!
i would say Mando is quite easy on the base things, but once you're in the mini-wizards, its not the same story (and thats a good point for sure)

2.1B tonight, the 1.30 table :

hs 1.30 (resized).jpghs 1.30 (resized).jpg

#5724 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Having played both, I kinda like the single flipper better

+1

Quoted from PismoArcade:

I kinda like to think of myself as being pretty good at pinball. Played hundreds of machines for the last 50 plus years.
Then I see scores like this and I feel like a novice. Well done, Sir. I've barely broke 300,000,000 on mine.

tanx
but to help you feeling better (joking/kinding of course), i'm a tournament player (meanwhile, far from the best ones !!! lol)

#5733 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Personally can’t stand midnight madness modes. If you’re going to spend all that effort coding, why not just make it another mode to achieve in regular gameplay?

because :

- midnight madness is set to be played only at... midnight
- you already have a "crazy" mode in Mando, while hitting switches for just hitting switches : the DANK FARRIK MULTI

#5751 1 year ago

+1

got this bug 3 or 4 times in +/- 300 games...

#5752 1 year ago

ok, i'm now out of the club as pin is just gone, ending a (big) 1 month loan...
it was a positive experience, Mando is a good pin, and the code/rules are nice, even if some bugs remain (including full pin reset)
finally not hard to understand in the main gameplay line, quite easy to play & advance until the mini wizards, and than the hard part is coming, you will need some skill to go further (and beat the pin THIS IS THE WAY)...
i didnt succeed (in single play, i did in CO-OP), even today in my last games, 2.1B, yellow completed, red completed, was playing green mini wizard, and lose the ball :/

from my player POV, what may need some attention from the coding team : AMBUSH mode
honestly, not sure lots of guys will really play this, as the risk/reward seems very low, even with the X2 targets ramp running, even when going to the 2nd blue stage to add points

what i still dont understand :

- AMBUSH (again), when collected in the foundry mystery :
in that case, seems the timer is very high, is it different to play as the AMBUSH mode, as grabbing the ball seems to NOT finish it !?

- SUPER SPINNER
tried today with hands/glass off, i dont understand why when you get this with the CHILD, it didnt start directly, but need "i dont know what" to finally launch super spinner, with animations on the screen & the 2 red/left flashers telling you its running...
can someone explain !? tanx

my table scores (PRO 1.30) :

#5761 1 year ago

someone with a link to the 1.20 code PRO version ?
my buddy who takes the same pin on loan gets already 2 resets in just few games
he's a casual player, downgrade to 1.20 will do the job...

tanx

#5778 1 year ago

for those wanted to see a very nice game on Mando, just watch Karl DE latest, scoring 2.6B, and making this to "seems" its really easy to do (lol)...

not only fun but also instructive to watch him playing (same for Bowen K.)

1 week later
#5801 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Since there’s only 2 existing skill shots how about a 3rd?
Left flipper, full plunge, up left ramp, lit target on mini playfield, I’ve done the shot a few times and it feels great would be nice to have an award for a few of the sweet shots you can make off the plunge.

you forget the sneak in, that's 3 already

and : Left flipper, full plunge, (right ramp than), up left ramp, is already part of 1 of the SUPERs, but ok about your idea, why not !?
or than once you are there (up left ramp) why not add a shot with the diverter to the mini playfield, for 1 target and a MEGA SUPER JP...

#5803 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The sneak in isn't on the Prem/LE sadly

I find the current super skillshot combo so difficult to hit that I never bother shooting it. The only reason I have to shoot for it is to (one day) ride my luck to get the achievement associated with it. Otherwise I don't see the value in going straight into a multiball, mode or encounter - I'd rather get a multiplier or two going first.

good point

and good point, i never go for the SUPER

1 week later
#5852 1 year ago

i had the opportunity to put some games on a LE this week-end, and lets admit, for sure, encounters are way harder with the moving mini playfield (than tribute to those playing on PREM/LE)

1 week later
#5889 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Deadpool is an exception here because the development time for it was extremely short due to Gomez having to take over from Trudeau after he was arrested and released from Stern, alot of stuff was cut from Deadpool as a result.
Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters taking 3-5 years after release was ridiculous back then, now at current prices it’s absurd to have to wait that long to get a major update on code and bug fixes. It does seem Keith’s team is the only one you can rely on to get stuff finished.

and also a word for Lyman, as ok, may be he was taking his time, but at the end you know for sure that he will code something very solid for pins he was in charge

1 month later
#6188 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

From Dwight on TiltForums, about an exploit in Encounters mode and the next game code release:
"The fix will be in the next release which is imminent"
"The next release features the topper and some slightly new rules for Ambush plus a few other bug fixes and tweaks."

bonne nouvelle

#6189 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Is anyone able to consistently backhand the left or right ramp shot ? Got any tips for a newer player ?
I keep trying to backhand the right ramp or left ramp shot and it rarely is able to get there …
Thank you so much .

if its not "physical" (as said above to set up your pin), than just train again & again, simply because you have to master these 2 shoots in reverse (mainly the right ramp), else you'll get much more drains...

#6209 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Yesterday my son and I again tried to beat Mando, or at least to reach “This is the way”, in cooperation play of course…. We were surprised to figure out that:
1. You can actually reach more than a billion points… Who would have presumed…?
2. Having completed the wizard modes “I like those odds” or “precious cargo” does only count for the very player, who has completed the modes. It doesn’t count for the other players involved in the co-op game. So seemingly the players cannot support each other in reaching “This is the way” by each completing just one of the wizard modes.
Is this intended? Maybe yes…???
3. After having completed “I like those odds” and “precious cargo” as well as three encounters, we couldn’t start the encounter wizard mode “you have what I want”. All we got after hitting the left ramp was starting several bonus levels in the helmet again and again, but no wizard mode.
Is this intended? Probably not…?
Thanks![quoted image]

already reported few monthes ago (including videos about the point 3, its above in the topic talks)

#6239 1 year ago

nice to read about the update, tanx Dwight, i'm happy (and jealous lol) for Mando owners

#6269 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

- Points award for the scope shot I think needs to be increased or changed to another award. The other two shots (2 foundry items & beskar) are far more valuable than a few million points in a high scoring game.

easy solution (for Dwight, if he wants) : instead of always giving the same amount of X millions pts, you should get a % of your actual score, as it you know for how much you're taking the shoot or not, and that way the more you're in a good/great game, the more you wanna to shot for it

3 weeks later
#6519 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

After my son has started „this is the way” and earning his signet seems to be just a matter of time, I need some parenting advice on how to react appropriately. Shall I
1. ban him from further play until his dad was able to catch up with him (may take some time, if ever), or
2. order our next pin, so he doesn’t run out of challenges?

is the pin set to factory ? if yes, that's very nice, if not than do it...

#6521 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

feels like hurting myself more...

we're all getting old !!! lol

meanwhile, bravo to your son

2 months later
#6890 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

... what do you guys think

sad to have that part covered and not more visible

why not simply use soft (not to soft, not to hard) transparent plastic ? one you can easy cut with a cisor (thats why i'm keeping old playfield protector i removed from a pin i bought ! lol)

even if here, i understand that the under part/entry ramp without holes may not be enough to keep ball under control...

1 week later
#6973 1 year ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Hey guys, after almost two weeks of owning this title, I’m liking it a lot more than I expected.
I almost got to the final wizard mode last night (This Is The Way) - Wondering what I missed though; I got to Precious Cargo (RC) and I Like Those Odds (missions) - You Have What I Want (encounters) was lit/flashing on the playfield, but I couldn’t start it… the left ramp never lit up to start like other encounters do.
I hit a few shots to try and light it - but then lost it. Haven’t played the game long enough to know how to re-light various modes.
What was I missing? How do you relight encounters?
So close!

bug !
check (second part of) my video here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/112#post-7056174

#6975 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Send it in to Stern?

as always, only reported here in the topic, with others bugs (as the SUPER SPINNER he corrected since)
and than dont worry, Dwight is reading

1 month later
#7184 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Am I in the minority here? I regularly backhand every shot, except the two orbit shots with ease, using stock settings.

yes, same here
except orbits, i was mainly playing Mando all in reverse, simply because its safer, and working well on the pin i got home (from loan)

1 month later
#7354 11 months ago

that particular (under the pops) switch "problem" should be put in the keys topic...

3 months later
#7536 7 months ago

long time ago i didnt play Mando...
tonight a friend did get his pin back from another friend, and we had this 2 houres battle

finally beat THIS IS THE WAY
have to be said, pin was set on 5 balls, beat it on ball 4, that's the advantage key
on the other hand & the negative side, i get 3 times (ball 1, 2 and 3) the RAZOR CREST staying OFF (than have to go to next ball to get it back ON), same with ENCOUNTERS on my second run, it was locked up and stay as it until the end of the game
ball 1 was very good, fully completing MODES & ENCOUNTERS

pity about these bugs than... Dwight, please...

mando (resized).jpgmando (resized).jpg

#7539 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Send an email to the bug report email in detail of what and when these bugs occur so they can fix them.

Chuck,

Dwight already know about them, as he read & replied to some of my earlier feedback here

2 months later
#7621 5 months ago

he knows it already, we're a bunch to have reported this here from time...

:/

1 month later
#7691 4 months ago

prob with Mando is its still showing some bugs... :/

1 week later
#7716 4 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Still a little confused about flamethrower it says if you hold the button down it would light all the shots from left to right of playfield but if you release the button you can still collect the shots that have been lit. Is that correct?
Releasing the button, doesn’t light all the shots available for the award…

its simply a risk/reward as it took some time to get all these shots lit... (or do it directly when in ball save)

3 months later
#7804 24 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

well than, what about nudging ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.