IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 156.
#1151 2 years ago

Throwing this out there. I'm in the Market for a Premium if anyone decides to move theirs. I'm in Louisville. V/R Shawn

#1152 2 years ago

Need some direction on the way real quick.

Just added some speaker lights, no power is available at the coin door. Is there a way to turn it on in the settings I can't find?

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from Tigetoo:

Ok need to hear thoughts how to handle this one. New Mando le and out of the box chips on a NEW LE. I’m sure there is it to find.
What would you expect done?
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's not even from play - that's just due to the bolt in the PF. They'll tell you to put some spot clear on it (hard as nails polish) and call it a day.

#1154 2 years ago

A few mods...

20210822_134418 (resized).jpg20210822_134418 (resized).jpg20210822_134423 (resized).jpg20210822_134423 (resized).jpg20210822_134429 (resized).jpg20210822_134429 (resized).jpg20210822_134434 (resized).jpg20210822_134434 (resized).jpg20210822_134444 (resized).jpg20210822_134444 (resized).jpg20210822_134501 (resized).jpg20210822_134501 (resized).jpg20210822_134508 (resized).jpg20210822_134508 (resized).jpg20210822_134514 (resized).jpg20210822_134514 (resized).jpg
#1155 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Great Looking machine!
What is the manufacture date of your LE #279? I should receive mine in the coming days.

June 28th
You won’t be disappointed ☹️

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

That Le is stunning... IMO it’s the best Cornerstone LE package from Stern since Star Trek LE. Congrats on your new game.

Thankyou

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Looks beautiful thanks for sharing your first impressions! Just wondering if you made any tweaks out if the box? Cheers.

Thanks and other than fit a playfield protector to both playfields, yes I know they are frowned upon but still plays great and not had to tweak anything yet

#1158 2 years ago

Whatever happened to the moving grogu mod? It was said something would be posted like two weeks ago. I hope he can make it work.

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Need some direction on the way real quick.
Just added some speaker lights, no power is available at the coin door. Is there a way to turn it on in the settings I can't find?

are these speakerlightkit lights? if so you will have a connector that piggy backs off the main power switch in the back box.

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I would encourage you as well to look at tweaks. Fortunately I only had to tweak the left orbit guide out of the box; otherwise my Mando is very clean and very easy compared to JP. Right side backhands available, left backhand to scoop, and it just makes it all that much easier to progress through missions. Getting to the razor crest mini wizard mode can be pretty easy on this game as well - I’m not sure that’s a good thing - but at least multiball modes are pretty fun!
All that to say…if you can get your game dialed in I don’t think you’ll find it as a “bricker”. I also think that it flows best during missions if you can line up shots one after another. Very satisfying.

I played around with a lot of angles the other day and got it feeling pretty good, happy again. Would love to know any other physical tweaks I could look at. Some day I want to do the right flipper fix, but just got my IMDN Prem in today and a Playboy tomorrow, so might be a hot minute till I touch it again, especially that I can live with it as it is. Cheers!

#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

A few mods...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi that’s awesome
What scout on bike did you use?
Also, love the speaker panel art is that a decal ?

#1162 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Hi that’s awesome

It looks like the speaker panel magnets that are made by Wizard Mods. Super easy to install. It's magnet and just attaches to the panel. They have a shop on Pinside and on the web as well. Quality products too.

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hi All
Hoping this is the right place to ask... anyone seen any after market rails to replace those crappy plastic ones on Mando Pro?? They cause too much reflection (for me anyhow) with regards the playfield lights, and shots etc.
Thank you

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mandalorian-pro-wireforms-this-is-the-way

#1164 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Hi that’s awesome

thanks!
1995 Star Wars POTF Imperial Speeder Bike with Biker Scout Stormtrooper
and yes - WizardMods panel

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.35.38 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.35.38 AM (resized).png

#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

are these speakerlightkit lights? if so you will have a connector that piggy backs off the main power switch in the back box.

That is only the case if it's a deluxe type light kit and it is being installed in an international SPIKE 2 game.

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

I did exactly that and it made a huge difference.
Great setting there and I kind of like the dramatic effect of the backglass "dimming" when you press Start.
It makes you focus on the playfield to begin your adventure...
Still may get some Pinstadiums and anti-reflective glass but more because I like to mod out my pins...

Hey, does this anti-reflective glass really work. I agree, Mando has terrible reflection, but curious as to whether this anti-reflective glass really works. Where do you buy this glass from?
Thank you

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hey, does this anti-reflective glass really work. I agree, Mando has terrible reflection, but curious as to whether this work - anti-reflective glass. Where do you buy this glass from?
Thank you

Yea it works. I have voodoo glass on my games. You can get it from Melissa at Cointaker.

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yea it works. I have voodoo glass on my games. You can get it from Melissa at Cointaker.

Great, thank you. Just looked now... whats the difference between the InvisiGlass and the Voodoo glass??
Thanks again.

#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Great, thank you. Just looked now... whats the difference between the InvisiGlass and the Voodoo glass??
Thanks again.

I believe slightly different formulas between them on the coatings. I have only had voodoo glass and Stern HD glass. I buy voodoo glass since cointaker is the sole distributor and I like supporting them.

#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I don’t think it was posted yet unless I missed a post. He was suppose to release a video last Tuesday with more info on it on what to buy and how to mod it etc. I’m also wanting to mod one. This is the one I have and looks like it’s the same that he is using but can’t confirm. Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition 7.2-Inch-Tall Toy by Hasbro with Over 25 Sound and Motion Combinations, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up amazon.com link »

Any updates to this mod, video etc.
Thank you in advance.

#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.
Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

@pinballkyle
How is this holding up on route and do you have pics? Thanks

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Thanks again.

I just got two sheets of voodoo glass from Tilt (they get it from Cointaker) and installed it. Did some direct comparisons on a twitch stream to stock glass, invisaglass, and stern HD glass.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1124132479

TL;DW
It helps quite a bit. In my opinion/observation Voodoo glass is on par with Stern HD glass, but not quite as good as JJP Invisaglass.

Any of the three are fantastic upgrades.

If you get two sheets of Voodoo at the same time you get a bit of a discount since they can ship 2 in one box.

Still can’t get my hands on a sheet of PDI.

#1173 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I just got two sheets of voodoo glass from Tilt (they get it from Cointaker) and installed it. Did some direct comparisons on a twitch stream to stock glass, invisaglass, and stern HD glass.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1124132479
TL;DW
It helps quite a bit. In my opinion/observation Voodoo glass is on par with Stern HD glass, but not quite as good as JJP Invisaglass.
Any of the three are fantastic upgrades.
If you get two sheets of Voodoo at the same time you get a bit of a discount since they can ship 2 in one box.
Still can’t get my hands on a sheet of PDI.

Thanks for the video... it was very useful. I would have liked to have seen the voodoo on your TMNT to be fair, but you convinced me enough to go buy a sheet of the voodoo.
Thanks again.

#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Thank you in advance.

So I reached to the guy doing the mods on Facebook and he said “ Updates would only be that custom brackets have arrived, I’ve got about 3/4 of the wiring and plugs in stock and I’m waiting on bulk drive relays. Then I’ll start building kits and offering them up for sale. In regards to full Grogu Builds I will build a few at the same time“.

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Thank you in advance.

The mod creator uploaded DIY instructions and a parts list for those that don't want to wait for a kit: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grogu-modding-thread#post-6456705

Video is here: https://www.facebook.com/1334417355/videos/915628415659510/

The mod is tied to the reaction of just one light using a photoresistor. For those wanting more someone will have to create more complex programming with something like a Arduino or something that allows multiple inputs etc.

#1176 2 years ago

Anyone got a Deadpool in the collection with thier Mando? Curious how the owners of both feel about the Mando over the Deadpool.

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

So I reached to the guy doing the mods on Facebook and he said “ Updates would only be that custom brackets have arrived, I’ve got about 3/4 of the wiring and plugs in stock and I’m waiting on bulk drive relays. Then I’ll start building kits and offering them up for sale. In regards to full Grogu Builds I will build a few at the same time“.

Interested in the kits (not the full kit)… what does the kit include?
Thank you

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

The mod creator uploaded DIY instructions and a parts list for those that don't want to wait for a kit: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grogu-modding-thread#post-6456705
Video is here: https://www.facebook.com/1334417355/videos/915628415659510/
The mod is tied to the reaction of just one light using a photoresistor. For those wanting more someone will have to create more complex programming with something like a Arduino or something that allows multiple inputs etc.

Thank you GoodOmens. Much appreciated!

#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Thanks for the video... it was very useful. I would have liked to have seen the voodoo on your TMNT to be fair, but you convinced me enough to go buy a sheet of the voodoo.
Thanks again.

Once you get invisiglass/voodoo/sternHD glass on one pin youll need it on all your pins. It really is very nice

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

Anyone got a Deadpool in the collection with thier Mando? Curious how the owners of both feel about the Mando over the Deadpool.

I have both, and also JP Prem. They are so different that it is hard to compare - but Mando Prem / LE is at least as good as DP - and more addictive than DP. Mando is also a harder game with many hard shots that you need to shoot constantly...

If I had to get rid of one.... I would have to flip a coin..

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Once you get invisiglass/voodoo/sternHD glass on one pin youll need it on all your pins. It really is very nice

Oh, I hope not lol .

#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

I agree with Schaitas. I think Mando had better flow than DP, but DP is DP… a super great game!
If I had to choose, Mando would probably win based on theme for me… but I’d cry to see DP go lol .

As an FYI… JP Prem beats them both for me. Based on rules, flow, and theme (again).

If you were closer, I’d say, come play… more than welcome.

#1183 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Interested in the kits (not the full kit)… what does the kit include?
Thank you

Me too. I don’t know much more than what he stated above. I’m sure he will be posting more info once he gets all the parts etc.

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Oh, I hope not lol .

Started with one sheet and now I have bought 5. The good news is you can keep them and move them game to game.

#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I agree with Schaitas. I think Mando had better flow than DP, but DP is DP… a super great game!
If I had to choose, Mando would probably win based on theme for me… but I’d cry to see DP go lol .
As an FYI… JP Prem beats them both for me. Based on rules, flow, and theme (again).
If you were closer, I’d say, come play… more than welcome.

Very Kind, your awesome. I have gotten to play both out in town, I unfortunately only have funds to purchase one and I am so torn. Like you and others say, they are both good but very different. I like the playfield of DP better but I love the theme and code of Mando.

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

I have both, and also JP Prem. They are so different that it is hard to compare - but Mando Prem / LE is at least as good as DP - and more addictive than DP. Mando is also a harder game with many hard shots that you need to shoot constantly...
If I had to get rid of one.... I would have to flip a coin..

Thanks for the reply. I feel the same about purchasing one as you do about letting one go, flip. Theme, and code of Mando vs. playfield of DP for me. I'm torn.

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Me too. I don’t know much more than what he stated above. I’m sure he will be posting more info once he gets all the parts etc.

I wish I could get the parts here quicker everyone, my first goal was always to get the info DOC out first and in the meantime start the process of getting the kit parts together, I work full time in the Amusment industry so this all happens after work.

The custom Grogu bracket and Relay Board base and standoffs/hardware all came yesterday.

I also am doing the LEDs and connector for his Mythasor necklace.

As soon as I’ve got everything in house I’ll build some kits and offer them up.

I’m the meantime the directions have all the cuts for the Grogu to fit in the original spot, I highly recommend not just cutting him directly in half. The way I did it took many many hours with little cuts and then placement so it fit just right, locked in between the ramp and cover and is very stable without anything more. The custom bracket is if you want the original location on the backboard mount as well.

I’ll keep you all posted

Joe
(AceJedi)

#1188 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

Very Kind, your awesome. I have gotten to play both out in town, I unfortunately only have funds to purchase one and I am so torn. Like you and others say, they are both good but very different. I like the playfield of DP better but I love the theme and code of Mando.

I think you have decided yourself based on theme ... Mando!

#1189 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

Thanks for the reply. I feel the same about purchasing one as you do about letting one go, flip. Theme, and code of Mando vs. playfield of DP for me. I'm torn.

No problem... I think if you are buying Premiums it is a very tough call ... if you are buying the Pro version I would have to go with DP. (DP Pro does not lose anything in terms of gameplay / satisfying shots, but Mando Premium is significantly better than the Pro IMO)

#1190 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

No problem... I think if you are buying Premiums it is a very tough call ... if you are buying the Pro version I would have to go with DP. (DP Pro does not lose anything in terms of gameplay / satisfying shots, but Mando Premium is significantly better than the Pro IMO)

yes, only considering Premiums on both. And I agree, losing the disco ball on DP pro is not a big a difference as Pro/Premium on Mando

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

yes, only considering Premiums on both. And I agree, losing the disco ball on DP pro is not a big a difference as Pro/Premium on Mando

I’m a Mando Pro guy (dislike mini PFs in general) and have to have the DP Premium. The drop targets, entire extra looping shot, and mode are too much difference for me.

That’s pinball, options are good.

#1192 2 years ago

I am a premium guy but I played the pro and liked it. I decided to go pro because I can get it now. I haven't played the premium yet so I hope I didn't make a bad choice but I am so-so on mini playfields (which helped me in my decision).

#1193 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am a premium guy but I played the pro and liked it. I decided to go pro because I can get it now. I haven't played the premium yet so I hope I didn't make a bad choice but I am so-so on mini playfields (which helped me in my decision).

Same here. I ordered a Premium but changed to a Pro due to being able to get it sooner. I thought the upper playfield would bother me but it is really challenging on the Pro. As far as I can tell, the magnet is not an exciting feature on the Premium.

#1194 2 years ago

I got metal ramp returns on the Pro from Loganpinball and that was the only thing I wanted…

Thanks Logan

#1195 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

If you are so-so on mini playfields, at least the premium playfield is engaging. Ive only played one pro on location so maybe it wasnt dialed in correctly but that pro mini playfield really felt like a waste of time and space. It was more flailing than skill. The premium playfield, while having a learning curve, feels very manageable on all but the steepest setting.

#1196 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Same here. I ordered a Premium but changed to a Pro due to being able to get it sooner. I thought the upper playfield would bother me but it is really challenging on the Pro. As far as I can tell, the magnet is not an exciting feature on the Premium.

The magnet/rollover area is the biggest disappointment on the premium for me.

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If you are so-so on mini playfields, at least the premium playfield is engaging. Ive only played one pro on location so maybe it wasnt dialed in correctly but that pro mini playfield really felt like a waste of time and space. It was more flailing than skill. The premium playfield, while having a learning curve, feels very manageable on all but the steepest setting.

Same learning curve but I like nudging single flipper while two flipper Mini are my least favorite of all time. Small pinballs are even worse like Munsters. Also slows down the game a lot while you wait for it to tilt.

You can take the back plastic plate of the pro and the ball lands right on the flipper.

#1198 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If you are so-so on mini playfields, at least the premium playfield is engaging. Ive only played one pro on location so maybe it wasnt dialed in correctly but that pro mini playfield really felt like a waste of time and space

I kind of agree, I didn't really like the pro mini-playfield but really enjoyed the rest of the game. I do hope that mini playfield grows on me. I did say I am so-so on mini playfields but then I think to myself that I have Ultraman on order.........

#1200 2 years ago

Picking up my LE on Friday afternoon. Today the grogu animated doll arrived and I’m going to begin taking it apart and cutting it down while I wait for the other electronic parts to arrive. Want to get a moving grogu inside the game as soon as possible.

In the meantime I will have fun teasing my dogs with it.

F4AE3BE1-2524-4DA9-A052-5D7E5569F5EC (resized).jpegF4AE3BE1-2524-4DA9-A052-5D7E5569F5EC (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.