IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 156.
#2051 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

what Dwight codes is often some of the best when it comes to theme integration

You know, I never thought about that as a feature of his games but looking at his Stern Spike games, he really does seem to consistently nail that aspect. Thanks for pointing that out, it's always nice to appreciate the positive and not get stuck on just the negatives.

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice but I think the Foundry mod is best suited at the foundry scoop. Could this be mounted anywhere else without looking out of place, love the look but already committed to putting the foundry there.

#2053 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I really like that. Can you squeeze an LED under the helmet?

J85M This is better looking than the foundry mod IMO

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Going to Stream My Mandalorian Pro with new code starting at 8:15
https://www.twitch.tv/motorcitypinball
Come check out my animated Grogu!

Really great game! Well done!

#2055 2 years ago
Quoted from XStone:

Really great game! Well done!

Thank you. For those of you that missed it.
I Had a Unbelieveable Ball 1.
I ended up completing the modes and getting into This is the way Wizard mode by ball 3!
Final Score 2.1 Billion.
That is my Highest to date and yes it was with the new code (.98)!

I wanted to get my streaming gear warmed up. Hoping to Stream Godzilla Pro tonight!

#2056 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Thank you. For those of you that missed it.
I Had a Unbelieveable Ball 1.
I ended up completing the modes and getting into This is the way Wizard mode by ball 3!
Final Score 2.1 Billion.
That is my Highest to date and yes it was with the new code (.98)!
I wanted to get my streaming gear warmed up. Hoping to Stream Godzilla Pro tonight!

Is that the Lermods grogu?

#2057 2 years ago

I wish the center shot was made narrower in order to open up the left ramp and right loop just a hair would make the game shoot so much smoother IMO.

#2058 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I wish the center shot was made narrower in order to open up the left ramp and right loop just a hair would make the game shoot so much smoother IMO.

From everything I read I think flipper setup is critical in this game. I can make the left ramp most of the time, it feels very natural. Right ramp a bit harder but still ok. The u-turn is a even harder, but the drop ramp is super tough because there are rejects on top of making the shot.

After a few hundred games I can count the number of times I've qualified 'Ambush' on one hand.

#2059 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Is that the Lermods grogu?

I Got This from Joe Abate

#2060 2 years ago

Has anyone seen the left spinner rack up bonus multipliers and how do you activate that? Today on .98 I hit it and racked up bonus to 11x.

Sadly did not capitalize.

#2061 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I really like that. Can you squeeze an LED under the helmet?
J85M This is better looking than the foundry mod IMO

Yes, it was designed with that in mind. Though I know nothing about spike/spike 2 and how to appropriately integrate additional lighting. I wanted to run from the foundry insert to the scoop, helmet, and area behind the scoop to have it light up when the foundry is lit.

Quoted from J85M:

Nice but I think the Foundry mod is best suited at the foundry scoop. Could this be mounted anywhere else without looking out of place, love the look but already committed to putting the foundry there.

I think it fits well there because she's the Armorer. Where on the playfield did you have in mind? I can make a mount for anywhere.

#2062 2 years ago

Selected ? In the foundry and landed on it again and got instant 6x playfield. Now that's a mystery award!

#2063 2 years ago

is there a way to toggle between green (multiball) and blue (hurry-up) razercrest modes? Or does it just alternate?

#2064 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

is there a way to toggle between green (multiball) and blue (hurry-up) razercrest modes? Or does it just alternate?

It just alternates.

#2065 2 years ago

Pinside Top 100 ratings explained in two images…

44A8F327-BD8B-4866-8C80-48A5763582F7 (resized).jpeg44A8F327-BD8B-4866-8C80-48A5763582F7 (resized).jpeg7CFFF3A2-4FBD-49B4-8A1C-28D058BA9AEC (resized).jpeg7CFFF3A2-4FBD-49B4-8A1C-28D058BA9AEC (resized).jpeg
#2066 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Love it! That is great work. And there are no Mando premiums in Australia or New Zealand.., plus NSW and VIC have been in lockdown since June so distros are shut to the public, so he must have been playing with something else.

#2067 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

10C445EE-C760-4B36-9F83-A9C3E8A4DB27 (resized).png10C445EE-C760-4B36-9F83-A9C3E8A4DB27 (resized).png
#2068 2 years ago

Hahahaha. That is great.

#2069 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Maybe he sucks so bad that his games average 36 seconds so he could play 100 games in that 1 hour.

#2070 2 years ago

What a penis...

#2071 2 years ago

I think it boils down to any machine that is not a Stern deserves 100+ plays before reviewing.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2072 2 years ago

Hi all, just wondered how people have lifted the back of the plastic on the left hand side which is fouling the ball coming off the centre ramp.

Raising the rear part with a washer seems straightforward, but then the flappy bit with the flasher cap becomes vulnerable. Are people adding something under that part to support it?

#2073 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hi all, just wondered how people have lifted the back of the plastic on the left hand side which is fouling the ball coming off the centre ramp.
Raising the rear part with a washer seems straightforward, but then the flappy bit with the flasher cap becomes vulnerable. Are people adding something under that part to support it?

Gonna need a pic Wool, I haven’t experienced any fouling so if you can drop a pic that might be helpful.

#2074 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Gonna need a pic Wool, I haven’t experienced any fouling so if you can drop a pic that might be helpful.

My orbits work perfectly also, I haven’t commented yet because of that.

#2075 2 years ago

Just got a notice from my distro that the mando side armor from stern is ready for pickup.

#2076 2 years ago

So what you get is the ball flying up the middle following the red arrow, round to the left and it leaves that ramp and hits the plastic (red X). Doesn't happen all of the time, only when the ball is travelling fast.

If you look underneath that plastic where the blue line is, it's not running flush with the ball guide. It's like the rear part needs to be raised up. If you did that it would no longer foul the ball, but the triangular piece at the back with the flasher cap on would need supporting, as it would be no longer be resting on the rail.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2077 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

So what you get is the ball flying up the middle following the red arrow, round to the left and it leaves that ramp and hits the plastic (red X). Doesn't happen all of the time, only when the ball is travelling fast.
If you look underneath that plastic where the blue line is, it's not running flush with the ball guide. It's like the rear part needs to be raised up. If you did that it would no longer foul the ball, but the triangular piece at the back with the flasher cap on would need supporting, as it would be no longer be resting on the rail.
[quoted image]

Since I’ve never had this issue I’m curious if maybe it is something with the ramp trajectory? I will have to look at mine this weekend but wouldn’t it be easier if you could lower the ramp exit?

#2078 2 years ago

Strange I have never seen that happen, is there anyway you can move the end of the ramp either a touch lower or likely a better option move it in slightly to the right? so it drops the ball on the inside of the orbit rather than the outside?

#2079 2 years ago

Good comments thanks guys! Lower would make a lot of sense, I'll have a look.

I actually thought my plastic could have been installed wrong as it's slopes downwards towards the back, but maybe all games are like that.

#2080 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I actually thought my plastic could have been installed wrong as it's slopes downwards towards the back, but maybe all games are like that.

Just don’t go too low, you still need the ball to pass under, I know I would make that screw up without thinking about it

If you can’t go lower try adjusting the ramp/ramp exit so the ball exits a little more to the right side of the orbit wall rather than the far outer wall of the orbit.

#2081 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I have the same issue as you. It also looks like my plastic hangs low as well. It’s only happened a handful of times.

#2082 2 years ago

I just bought the premium/LE wire forms for me pro. I assume this serves no purpose and I remove it off the wire form for the pro

BE9F154B-AC97-4409-B96A-82B2B393477E (resized).jpegBE9F154B-AC97-4409-B96A-82B2B393477E (resized).jpeg
#2083 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just bought the premium/LE wire forms for me pro. I assume this serves no purpose and I remove it off the wire form for the pro
[quoted image]

It serves no purpose on the pro but I would
Leave it on in case you sell your Mando (and want to switch the plastic ramps back on for the sale) and sell those metal ramps Separately.

#2084 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

[quoted image]

How do you like the Diddy Boba Fett ship mod?

#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

It serves no purpose on the pro but I would
Leave it on in case you sell your Mando (and want to switch the plastic ramps back on for the sale) and sell those metal ramps Separately.

Very great thought…I’d have never thought of that. Thank you

#2086 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

How do you like the Diddy Boba Fett ship mod?

It looks good. I like all his stuff…fully that’s why I got my machine from

#2087 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

[quoted image]

Mine does the same thing. I removed the 1 inch hex post and replaced it with a 1 1/4 inch hex post and added 8 washers! 5 under the post and 3 on top. The ball still hits the damn plastic sometimes. It seems like a poor design issue. Not sure what else to do at this point.

#2088 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Mine does the same thing. I removed the 1 inch hex post and replaced it with a 1 1/4 inch hex post and added 8 washers! 5 under the post and 3 on top. The ball still hits the damn plastic sometimes. It seems like a poor design issue. Not sure what else to do at this point.

I had 5 washers on top before I replaced the post so I guess I will add 2 more and see what happens.

#2089 2 years ago

These are sick.

2B1CECDB-B4C4-419B-81D5-C817CD9420DD (resized).jpeg2B1CECDB-B4C4-419B-81D5-C817CD9420DD (resized).jpeg43A3EF00-9115-46D8-A044-23C891C85548 (resized).jpeg43A3EF00-9115-46D8-A044-23C891C85548 (resized).jpegB3A08832-4269-47BC-BE3E-BF1AF5369339 (resized).jpegB3A08832-4269-47BC-BE3E-BF1AF5369339 (resized).jpeg
#2090 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

These are sick.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can’t wait till mine arrive!!

#2091 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

[quoted image]

Measure the post under the plastic. Should be 1 1/4. Mine was 1 1/8th. Stern sent a replacement under warranty. Although with the proper posts I still hang up occasionally on the plastic…

#2092 2 years ago

Pulled the playfield and got my Wizmods Art blades and Hooked rod installed. With spike 2 easy and under 30min! So happy how it turned out.

2360580F-6B56-4F37-977C-BA84DFB651BF (resized).jpeg2360580F-6B56-4F37-977C-BA84DFB651BF (resized).jpegB0BC5A1F-0A18-4118-9A25-BCB1FEC100C9 (resized).jpegB0BC5A1F-0A18-4118-9A25-BCB1FEC100C9 (resized).jpeg
#2093 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Measure the post under the plastic. Should be 1 1/4. Mine was 1 1/8th. Stern sent a replacement under warranty. Although with the proper posts I still hang up occasionally on the plastic…

Mine was 1 inch! Stern sent me 1 1/4 inch. Ball still hit plastic coming off ramp occasionally. I have now added 5 washers under the hex post and 5 washers on top of the hex post for a total of 10 washers! They are #10 washers. I also added 3 washers to the top of the other two posts that the plastic sits on to even it out. After several games I still saw the damn plastic shake a few times. I don't know if the ball is hitting the plastic or maybe the wire for the flasher under the plastic...it's irritating so I will probably try to come up with another solution at some point.

20211009_204123 (resized).jpg20211009_204123 (resized).jpg20211009_201308 (resized).jpg20211009_201308 (resized).jpg20211009_201300 (resized).jpg20211009_201300 (resized).jpg20211009_201256 (resized).jpg20211009_201256 (resized).jpg20211009_201331 (resized).jpg20211009_201331 (resized).jpg
#2094 2 years ago

Loving the Razorcrest hurry up! You seem to only get 3 shots to it though? Would be great if you got additional shots to it for each playfield multiplier you have running.

#2095 2 years ago

Just got that Dank Farrik multiball frenzy and it’s easily the silliest thing in this game. The callouts are amazing and weird and confusing and I loved it. Recommend everyone just hit the ? Every time until you get it at least once

#2096 2 years ago

Do you have something plugged into this one?

20211010_223259.jpg20211010_223259.jpg
#2097 2 years ago

Anyone else getting or noticing what looks like minor wear on the mini playfield exit? Approx 350 games.

Not the best photo but all I could get in a rush.

F7CF344F-0AA3-4A61-B3ED-94C05095FA9C (resized).jpegF7CF344F-0AA3-4A61-B3ED-94C05095FA9C (resized).jpeg
#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone else getting or noticing what looks like minor wear on the mini playfield exit? Approx 350 games.
[quoted image]

It's wood, and a steel ball rolling over it will put wear on it.

#2099 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

It's wood, and a steel ball rolling over it will put wear on it.

Correct my point for asking was if anyone else is seeing this Cliff maybe able to make a snap on protector, so have you got any wear beginning on yours?

#2100 2 years ago

So I got to play a Mando Pro at an arcade in Ocean city MD. I was having fun and got a multiball. Then I got a ball saved in the metal tower at the back of the game in the middle. The game then went into ball search. I was told that the Opto was bad and needed to be replaced. The game guy had to remove the glass and free the ball to continue the game. Shame on a new game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.