Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hiker2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#876 2 years ago

I have updated my Mando Pro. I don't know if this is an issue or not but my "grogu" ball save is going off and sending another ball even though I haven't drained. Any ideas?

#903 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Absolutely loving my Pro. So much fun although either it's a tougher game than I thought it would be or my skills had depreciated in the three years I didn't own a pin. Maybe both.
I've only had it three days but haven't cracked over 200M yet.

I got mine on Monday and my high score is 112,000,000

1 week later
#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Anyone get a response about broken encounter ramps?

My distributor says my new diverted should be coming but I have been waiting for two weeks.

#1132 2 years ago

I agree. At first it was very hard to consistently hear alternating shots from left to right. But last night I must have looped around the machine five times straight.

#1193 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am a premium guy but I played the pro and liked it. I decided to go pro because I can get it now. I haven't played the premium yet so I hope I didn't make a bad choice but I am so-so on mini playfields (which helped me in my decision).

Same here. I ordered a Premium but changed to a Pro due to being able to get it sooner. I thought the upper playfield would bother me but it is really challenging on the Pro. As far as I can tell, the magnet is not an exciting feature on the Premium.

#1206 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

So Stern is sending me a warranty replacement for the left ramp. They are claiming they are looking into any other causes for the ramp cracking but believe it was "an issue with the way the ramp was originally assembled on production"

My distributor said he would Put in for a replacement this past Friday. The last part replacement took about two weeks so hopefully I will get it before then. My ramp broke in the same place

#1211 2 years ago

Anyone know of any distributors with Mando Armor?

#1316 2 years ago

Mine did that. I used JP Weld and Zip tie.. Works great. I still have the replacement part but figured I'll put it in later.

#1403 2 years ago

A interactive dark trooper would be cool… like the black knight sor one

#1487 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My guess? The next update is planned to also contain the Insider Connect stuff so they are waiting on that. I would expect to see a batch of code updates for multiple games coming out by end of Sept.

I just got an AIQ Premium off the line and it has 1.02 with the new update for the insider connect. This would lead me to believe the codes aren't being held back by the Insider Connect.

#1493 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is that game a keeper ? Never had the chance to play one, because there are really rare here. I got an offer for a LE and I don’t know if I should take it. How are the rules and Flow ? Deep enough for coming back ?

Let's just say it has good potential. Right now there is room for improvements. Hopefully code updates will help.

#1573 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Well, as much as I wanted to bad mouth Stern because of my BM'66 issues, they over nighted a new diverter to the operator who got it installed in time for our launch party.

Between the ramp and the diverter issues mine has had.... Stern has been very accommodating. Honestly, I'm new to the hobby but not naïve. I expect issues to occur but warranty service means a lot to me and Stern has been ACES for me.

1 week later
#1731 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I absolutely wish I had waited for Godzilla. I enjoy mando but Godzilla sings my song.

I think Mando is not in a good place right now. BBBBBuuuuttttt, I think it is going to be one of those games where the code update is going to change the experience completely. In my honest opinion, the shots are so tough but feels really good when I Make them.

7 months later
#4869 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

hey guys i have a few quick questions that I'm sure that's been answered in here somewhere. u need to adjust the left rail but which flipper should it feed coming out left or right ? the other thing i have happing is the sound on it sucks . the bottom speaker sounds bad .it sounds like its blown and then the sound will cut out then on and sometimes just die . I've reset the conn and check all the other ones and no change . I'm thinking it the board . just wanted to see if this is a thing

I had a similar thing going on with the bottom speaker. It was the screen being loose when I put some jammed paper into the screen then the vibration stopped. it’s just loose

#4878 1 year ago
Quoted from WillieMaysHayes:

If and when the dark saber version of this mod is released that’s a must have for me.

Same Here

#4897 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Use the existing screws?

That's how mine worked on my past armors. I used the existing screws.

#4905 1 year ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I unboxed my machine. It goes on the underside of the right side ramp entrance.
[quoted image]

Mine fell off yesterday after I read this. I blame you. lol. I stuck it back on and hopefully it will stay.

1 week later
#4954 1 year ago

Does anyone out there have the Stern Headphone Jack kit in stock? Been looking.

#4956 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Any reason you don’t want the pinballife one? That’s what I have, barely even use it anymore.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html

Why do you barely use it anymore?

#4958 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I was using headphones at the beginning but doesn’t bother anyone around me anymore as the pinball itself is pretty loud. I play at a low volume, generally about 4-5 and never adjust it so don’t need the knob either. Disabled it because kids kept bumping it on accident.

Oh I was going to listen my headphones because I hear the quality is better. Any opinions on that out there?

1 month later
#5283 1 year ago

Can anybody who really enjoys Mandalorian tell me whether I should make the same investment into a Star Wars premium? I absolutely love my Mandalorian premium even though it gets so much hate from others, is Star Wars a similar story or should I just avoid it?

1 week later
#5351 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:I’m the club. Played the pro and traded for a Premium. Can’t believe how different the Premium plays. So much better in my opinion. Mods ordered and wait for shipping.
[quoted image]

Similar experience here. I really like the pro but traded it and ended up with a Premium. Completely different game and even better.

#5357 1 year ago

I really try to keep the Stern “Essence” when I put in a toy. I rarely do this. However, Figpins are perfect scale and very detailed. Also, they are very easy to install as the base has a hole for mounting.

-I know some won’t take to this (Wasn’t made and sold for a million dollars on pinside) but there are a million figpins for your liking to choose from. They are also a great scale for pinball. Here are some photos.

-I post this to inspire others and show modding doesn’t have to cost a ton. I got this on sale at my GameStop for $7.

6FF86335-3BC7-40C4-A584-07318EC23C3A (resized).jpeg6FF86335-3BC7-40C4-A584-07318EC23C3A (resized).jpeg78FAADCF-15DE-460A-BDC5-7CAAFD18178D (resized).jpeg78FAADCF-15DE-460A-BDC5-7CAAFD18178D (resized).jpegCB13A687-3DB5-40EC-B034-E4B95F5A91AF (resized).jpegCB13A687-3DB5-40EC-B034-E4B95F5A91AF (resized).jpegE1617058-715E-42B3-A5F2-40F2E1FAB97A (resized).jpegE1617058-715E-42B3-A5F2-40F2E1FAB97A (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#5400 1 year ago
Quoted from huo:

Ive been having issues selling my mando prem. I think its a fun game and it seems like others do too. Is the demand in general down or just this game?

It gets a bad rep but many love it, including myself. There are also many on the market…. Just wait till update comes out with new season scenes or the topper, will sell like hot cakes.

1 week later
#5465 1 year ago

Mandalorian is the only Pinball I have bought twice. It's different than most pinball machines so belongs in any collection. Also great assets. Who doesn't love Carl Weathers.

People who complain about Mandalorian need to remember the great games at the top of the 100 list but dropped the ball on integration and assets. JMHO but (JP, DP, AIQ), Even the pins that have the movie assets but don't have the voice assets.

Mando is not the best shooting game invented but it is a sniper's delight. Adding it to a tournament evens the playing field a bit.

2 weeks later
#5661 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I’ve played so much mando trying to beat it, I don’t know how to play DP anymore.

Lol

1 month later
#5866 1 year ago
Quoted from CMG-3000:

lionelpo91 I just received and installed the foundry; now it looks as it should! Thank you for your exquisite attention to detail and quality. I had no idea that you could pose the arms and head. So cool. [quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered mine yesterday

1 month later
#6058 1 year ago

Yes Yes Yes... I waited and I am biting the bullet on this. Love it.. When its a home run than I just gotta go with it. Got one of my distros allocation.

#6075 1 year ago

I only buy toppers if they have some sort of interaction with the game or adds modes. I don't like the price but I really want this. I also think Stern is waiting to announce numbers because I think they want to see what the initial demand is. Maybe they will make it limited, unlikely.

#6113 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The screen is definitely mounted on the bottom with reverse image and reflected aka peppers ghost.

I’m not up to date on this. I bought one but is the way they went about it a good quality?

#6115 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Quality will be suspect as has been the situation with the last several released.

I meant as far as how they chose the hologram method.

#6117 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Makes one wonder if we will see owners modding this by changing the position of the screen by actually showing it in full frontal view? The screen seen directly will be hi-definition, instead of it just being reflected/faded onto another piece of plastic.

I was considering painting the outside of it to a slightly more premium matching color.

#6119 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

The actual screen has everything in reverse so it looks correct when reflected on the angled glass[quoted image]

Awesome photo,

#6156 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Couple things I was wanting to ask the rest of the club about or just mention:
1. Question: Has anyone else tried the “Minimal Use” shaker motor setting? I was wanting to tone down the shaker in my machine but found this setting to be no different than “Maximal Use.” I ended up just disabling my shaker and tbh I think I like having it off more than having it "Maximal Use." Partially because I tend to play later at night (when my son is asleep two floors above) and I'd rather hear the game than the rattling, but also because I think the shaker is a little too intense. I was gonna submit this as a "bug" to Stern but wanted to check with the club real quick.
2. Question: Does anyone have a strong opinion *in favor of* the Upper Playfield flipper(s) (pro or premium) being enabled during normal play? I feel like this should be an adjustment that can be set to the owner's preference. Beyond putting unnecessary miles on the upper flippers, having them enabled also generates a lot more machine noise. I'd love to be able to turn that off to quiet the machine down a little bit. Was going to suggest/request this in my bug report email to Stern, but wanted to make sure I wasn't alone in thinking this.
3. Comment: I put some "Precision Flip" flippers (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system/page/23#post-7207078) on my Mando last night and had some of my best games right after. Can't really prove that they were the reason for the improvement, but there's a whole thread of people with similar experiences to mine (feeling like shot consistency/repeatability improved). I'd recommend giving these a shot if you're interested. They also look pretty awesome, which doesn't hurt.[quoted image]

I put them on all of my Pins. I absolutley love those flippers.

#6170 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hi All
Is there a way to control the Grogu magnet. When the ball lands on the magnet, it goes crazy etc. I thought I read somewhere you can control the magnet via the flippers??
Thanks

There are two post on the top and bottom of the D in "CHILD". I have flirted with the idea of putting a rubber here because over 1/2 the time the ball roles over to D and you are awarded little points. I might suggest you try this and see how you like it.

#6196 1 year ago

I’ve never used any method except sliding it down the side. The trick is tapping it in two or three places and adjusting it until you’re happy and then applying the pressure across evenly. Sterns Art blades are really versatile. I have had to pull them and put them back on several times and never had a problem with them not sticking. So don’t be nervous just go for it

#6222 1 year ago

Dwight,

Thanks for all you do. Don't worry about the haters. You are love at my families house. You can tell you pay attention to detail.

#6235 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

I seem to recall seeing that mode on someone’s stream and they said they didn’t have the topper.

They released the mode but created another mode for the topper afterwards.

1 week later
#6350 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Adjusting my right flipper…the damn set screw was so hard to get off. And either my hex wrench or the screw is slightly stripped now! Have some new ones coming in from pinballlife. Any tips on getting it retightened?

This happened to me this week. I switched it with the same screw that connects the solenoid to the flipper. The one that goes through the white plastic. It is held in place with a nut so the stripped screw will work. Hope this helps.

1 week later
#6428 1 year ago

Got my Topper today. Wwhhoo. Now to flip it for 3500. J/k

#6490 1 year ago

My upper playfield stopped working and lights flickered. Node board 9 is not responding. Works one minute and out the next. I have checked the connections on the board but can’t figure it out. Any thoughts?

#6495 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Just take both pieces to a welder shop and it’ll be fixed with less hassle and far less money than ordering a new one. My local shop did it cheap, better and even shined it up much prettier than Stern.

On my first Pro I did this with liquid weld and it held up

#6496 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s an intermittent short somewhere most likely. Hard to locate unless you can get the game to tell you where the short is by running the node test.

Upon startup it says node 9 over current? Also, right side of playfield is unlit.

#6497 1 year ago

OK update. I figured out that the overcurrent is in the white G.I. on the right side of the plate field. After looking at other post on pinside, it looks like I either have a bad bulb or we’ll have to figure out where the socket is doing something funky. I’ll get back to y’all thanks .

#6499 1 year ago

OK here’s the update. I removed each lightbulb and there were 13 of them. I received them and cleaned off the connectors and made sure they weren’t touching anything and that seemed to have solved it. No errors and played multiple games. It’s fun when it’s simple.

1 month later
#6765 1 year ago

I bought The Mandalorian Topper and just never installed it. It still sits in the box, unopened. I am on the fence about selling it. If you are interested, send me a message. I am not looking for a profit. Might trade for a project pin. IDK. I just can't bring myself to open it yet.

~ Chase

#6771 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Anyone tried precision flippers on Mando yet? I ordered a set of halos today. Love the look.

Yep, I have them and they are great.

#6778 1 year ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

Hey guys- just seeing if what I'm encountering is an anomaly or the norm.
Mando premium left inlane wire form breaks off at the spot weld. This is the 2nd premium I have had this happen on. For time being I used 2 small zip ties for field repair.
[quoted image]

News to me. Try bringing it to a shop to repair it. 2 second job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,900 (Firm)
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hiker2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=hiker2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.