IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 156.
#551 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

think I will just stick with my zip tie solution for now, as it seems to be working well and is getting plenty of plays on location.

Can you share pics?

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

I received my replacement diverter from stern today. It took just over a week to get it. It looks to be the same welds as the one that broke. Hopefully they make stronger welds in the future. I think I will just stick with my zip tie solution for now, as it seems to be working well and is getting plenty of plays on location.[quoted image]

Man from that side it even looks like spot welds with almost no penetration. Guess no changes yet :/

#553 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm the 0.97 code sufficiently tamed down the shaker on the LE. I am on vacation so I haven’t been able to install and see for myself.

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Can you share pics?

I just have the same picture I posted before, attached again here. I just put two zip ties trough the hole and around the bottom part of the diverter. I just tried out of desperation, but it has done surprisingly well. It has had almost 300 plays on it with the zip tie solution.

7ed290e4a0524ba7b2d265d6afc5121d3e0580fa (resized).png7ed290e4a0524ba7b2d265d6afc5121d3e0580fa (resized).png
#555 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

I just have the same picture I posted before, attached again here. I just put two zip ties trough the hole and around the bottom part of the diverter. I just tried out of desperation, but it has done surprisingly well. It has had almost 300 plays on it with the zip tie solution.[quoted image]

Does the ball just rattle over them?

#556 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Does the ball just rattle over them?

It just bounces around them and into the staging area. I'll try to get a video this weekend sometime.

No question it isn't ideal. But it doesn't affect game play.

#557 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

It just bounces around them and into the staging area. I'll try to get a video this weekend sometime.
No question it isn't ideal. But it doesn't affect game play.

Does it stop the bounce back people are complaingin about?

#558 2 years ago

Is there any scenes or assets shown on the screen during ambush and if you complete it? Im pretty sure ive hit it a few times in a row while the flashers blinking on the diverter and the white ambush inserts blinking but havent seen or heard anything related to ambush that i can tell.

#559 2 years ago

Mando LE set to arrive in 4 hours! Can’t wait to play it. Half day Friday!

#560 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Does it stop the bounce back people are complaingin about?

Ha! I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the zip ties are a fix for two issues...

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ha! I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the zip ties are a fix for two issues...

Well, if you have zip ties and duct tape in your tool box you can fix just about anything!

I haven't had any issues with bounce back with the zip ties. But, I didn't notice it before either.

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is there any scenes or assets shown on the screen during ambush and if you complete it?

Yes its a whole mode of its own. You should see the screen saying how many shots left after making the successful combo to progress towards it

#563 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes its a whole mode of its own. You should see the screen saying how many shots left after making the successful combo to progress towards it

Even on the LE? I might have to take the glass off and do some testing cause im not seeing anything happen when I hit the shots. Maybe my optos are reversed, i seen another guy here say his were and couldnt complete some modes but i know ive hit it for super jackpot and the first shot of the super skill shot combo. Thanks for responce!

#564 2 years ago

Hello!
LE owner,
Having issues with my upper playfield,
Left flipper stopped working when the playfield lays flat.
Once it goes upright, both flippers work.
Was fine for the first 20 games.
Stopped just after that.
Here is the tech report

4D3DAFD7-0D8E-4C4D-995A-99A0CD66EFCC (resized).jpeg4D3DAFD7-0D8E-4C4D-995A-99A0CD66EFCC (resized).jpegA3FF2380-F2CC-4F74-932B-E721C958044B (resized).jpegA3FF2380-F2CC-4F74-932B-E721C958044B (resized).jpeg
#565 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Hello!
LE owner,
Having issues with my upper playfield,
Left flipper stopped working when the playfield lays flat.
Once it goes upright, both flippers work.
Was fine for the first 20 games.
Stopped just after that.
Here is the tech report
[quoted image][quoted image]

If I’m not mistaken all of the LE owners have that screen popping up currently. I have the same alerts on mine however the flippers are working.

#566 2 years ago

Flippers will work,
When the mini playfield is standing straight up,
Left stops working when it tilts back and lays flat.

Quoted from Bmanpin:

If I’m not mistaken all of the LE owners have that screen popping up currently. I have the same alerts on mine however the flippers are working.

#567 2 years ago

I got my LE and played about 20 games so far. It’s early but we can usually tell if it’s a keeper or not. This pin is awesome. The family loves it. Super fun shots, the moving playfield is a blast and great theme integration. It’s a bummer the people who wanted a LE couldn’t get one and there are so many people trying to flip for thousands more including distributors. It really is a beautiful looking pin and the armor color/design they did right. It’s nice to see them not use a generic rails like the last few LEs

#568 2 years ago

Guessing you have a break in a wire or a bad solder. Pull the playfield and inspect.

#569 2 years ago

Got my LE #122 with a banner .

4FEF33BD-1BB8-4E6B-9367-A65F10C69EDD (resized).jpeg4FEF33BD-1BB8-4E6B-9367-A65F10C69EDD (resized).jpeg534B19D0-D60D-4173-BA2B-CA0A3D5C8A5E (resized).jpeg534B19D0-D60D-4173-BA2B-CA0A3D5C8A5E (resized).jpeg7E4107E9-9D4C-4A75-8B78-FE6921987958 (resized).jpeg7E4107E9-9D4C-4A75-8B78-FE6921987958 (resized).jpeg802FA506-F15D-4F85-BF5E-CBACA812495A (resized).jpeg802FA506-F15D-4F85-BF5E-CBACA812495A (resized).jpegB8BB1574-EB1D-4959-8ABE-EC9A161D161C (resized).jpegB8BB1574-EB1D-4959-8ABE-EC9A161D161C (resized).jpegEC8051C4-0E07-438F-B705-77CCC55DCF40 (resized).jpegEC8051C4-0E07-438F-B705-77CCC55DCF40 (resized).jpeg
#570 2 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Banner is awesome, how does a guy get one of those?

#571 2 years ago

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0100M67A4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_C00BQCCQA4T7J2P4HMN0

A little square of this on the catch of the diverter causes the balls to stop dead. No more bounce backs, even with flipper power at factory default.

I used some 3M VHB squares I had on hand to make sure this stays put.

#572 2 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

this is one of the best collections and setups I have ever seen. Man... Jealous party of one. I want to be like you when I grow up!

#573 2 years ago

I'm in with an LE.

Is this normal? When I stage flip the right flipper button (press it slowly so only one flipper goes up at first) the bottom goes up, then the top one on the mini-playfield. But, when I stageflip the left flipper button, the upper one on the mini goes first. Then the lower. This is unusual.

I've also had the lower left stay up on it's own during a game. I thought it was the button wearing in. But maybe the wiring is incorrect and the game thinks it's holding up the upper flipper?

#574 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I'm in with an LE.
Is this normal? When I stage flip the right flipper button (press it slowly so only one flipper goes up at first) the bottom goes up, then the top one on the mini-playfield. But, when I stageflip the left flipper button, the upper one on the mini goes first. Then the lower. This is unusual.
I've also had the lower left stay up on it's own during a game. I thought it was the button wearing in. But maybe the wiring is incorrect and the game thinks it's holding up the upper flipper?

I’m guessing that’s correct as the strategy for the upper Playfield is to catch the ball with the left flipper during game play.

#575 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone making a longer metal piece? My ramp cracked on le on game two out of box. Not cool.
[quoted image]

This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.

Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

#576 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.
Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

Do you have a pic?

#577 2 years ago

Had some 6” mythosaur skulls cut out of metal and powder coated for my speaker panel. Turned out darker than I intended… but I’m very happy with the overall look.

AB2FEE50-0B3C-4570-99D1-100B840EC0ED (resized).jpegAB2FEE50-0B3C-4570-99D1-100B840EC0ED (resized).jpeg
#578 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Had some 6” mythosaur skulls cut out of metal and powder coated for my speaker panel. Turned out darker than I intended… but I’m very happy with the overall look.
[quoted image]

That would look sweet with speaker lights

If you sell any I might be interested. Let me know if you do

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That would look sweet with speaker lights
If you sell any I might be interested. Let me know if you do

Yeah....I would expect they would look pretty nice backlit. The issue with some designs is the fine detail in them (if they have any) will get lost in the honeycomb grill pattern, but that design looks to be big and "bold" enough that it should stand out pretty well with the grill area backlit.

#580 2 years ago

New to the game but any downside to disabling the top orbit post? Certainly shoots a lot smoother/faster.
Seems similar to MET that way.

#581 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

New to the game but any downside to disabling the top orbit post? Certainly shoots a lot smoother/faster.
Seems similar to MET that way.

Isn’t it supposed to drop it into the pops?

#582 2 years ago

Anyone else have their upper flippers stop working?

#583 2 years ago

Just unboxed LE 713. Where is that ball guide that digs into the playfield? All of my ball guides are raised.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

[quoted image]

I was wondering when someone was going to start making the skulls as mods. Love this!

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Isn’t it supposed to drop it into the pops?

Yes, it helps divert the ball down to the pops but easily done with it disabled as well. It just keeps disrupting an initial full plunge so wondering if it serves another function in the game that I’m missing.

#586 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Just unboxed LE 713. Where is that ball guide that digs into the playfield? All of my ball guides are raised.

The horseshoe lane guide by the right ramp but I think they started adding washers after a couple weeks of production.

6DEBDC49-726C-4BBA-819C-74A617D590E7 (resized).jpeg6DEBDC49-726C-4BBA-819C-74A617D590E7 (resized).jpeg
#587 2 years ago

what is the part number for the lockdown bar button assembly? I ordered a spare lock down bar and legs to get them power coated but would like an extra button as well.

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I'm in with an LE.

Backwards on the left flipper.

#589 2 years ago

I have had a lot of shots go up the ramp to the upper playfield, hit the stopper and roll all the way back down. Also, the foundry shot bounces out of the a decent amount. Anyone do anything to try to fix it or have similar experiences?

The upper playfield is more frustrating and happens off the right flipper offer. If I backhand it then it usually stays up there

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

[quoted image]

In general I am not a guy that goes in much for mods ( pin gulp is usually my limit )
But I'd say those cut outs on the speakers are pretty nice. Looks good. Nice job !

#591 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I have had a lot of shots go up the ramp to the upper playfield, hit the stopper and roll all the way back down. Also, the foundry shot bounces out of the a decent amount. Anyone do anything to try to fix it or have similar experiences?
The upper playfield is more frustrating and happens off the right flipper offer. If I backhand it then it usually stays up there

Adjusting the flipper strength fixed both issues for me. I think I settled on 240 left and 210 right, but it took a lot of trial and error to get the right flipper to consistently stick the encounter ramp.

#592 2 years ago

LE 299 in the house! I've experiencing heavy rattling / cabinet vibrations..seems to come from the cabinet speaker, even with glass off. Anyone else?

IMG_3373 (resized).jpegIMG_3373 (resized).jpeg
#593 2 years ago

I have fixed both of my bounce out and bounce back issues. The ramp to the upper playfield, and the foundry.

Picked this stuff up on Amazon. Stuck a little square in the foundry scoop where the ball impacts. Also stuck a square on the end of the metal diverter when the ball impacts. This stuff works awesome. That ball stops dead in its track when I hit the ramp now.

It does not have an adhesive backing. So you’ll need to use some sort of double sided tape. I used this 3M stuff that goes on those little wall hangers.

Here is the amazon link for this stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0100M67A4

If you don’t want to spend $20 on this stuff, shoot me a PM. I can mail you enough for what you’ll need for $5.

412B3503-DA77-48C0-AB27-7A5B42C66A8F (resized).jpeg412B3503-DA77-48C0-AB27-7A5B42C66A8F (resized).jpeg7F96417F-671C-4E05-9498-15B144F8E3E8 (resized).jpeg7F96417F-671C-4E05-9498-15B144F8E3E8 (resized).jpeg922A40AC-021F-4E1D-902B-CADDF433D042 (resized).jpeg922A40AC-021F-4E1D-902B-CADDF433D042 (resized).jpeg

#594 2 years ago

I tried searching the thread but I thought there was a link to a detailed rule sheet. Does anyone have that?

#595 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I tried searching the thread but I thought there was a link to a detailed rule sheet. Does anyone have that?

Key posts at the top of the thread.

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

please attach pic if you can. Thanks!

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Key posts at the top of the thread.

Thanks, I didn’t put rule sheet as one word is why it didn’t pull up.

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Thanks, I didn’t put rule sheet as one word is why it didn’t pull up.

I was talking about the key posts. They are linked at the top of every page in this thread. Click the link and the drop down list of key posts appears. You don’t need to use the search function.

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

LE 299 in the house! I've experiencing heavy rattling / cabinet vibrations..seems to come from the cabinet speaker, even with glass off. Anyone else?
[quoted image]

Same! Put some anti-rattle/felt tape on the back glass and has toned it down a bit.

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was talking about the key posts. They are linked at the top of every page in this thread. Click the link and the drop down list of key posts appears. You don’t need to use the search function.

Yep, I know, I was just curious why it didn’t pull up in my search. It was because I didn’t put as one word. I got it now, thanks for sharing it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wentzville, MO
$ 49.99
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Helena, AL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.