Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 157.
#5601 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

It's the "premium" features that annoy me the most. I have the magnet turned off. The upper PF is just too flimsy to play on, granted, the premium I played this weekend had a much leaner upper PF. The drop-down scoop is just an annoyance that gets exponentially harder to hit the more flipper fatigue the game gets. And WTH in Ambush anyway that locks you out of everything?
The game is also riddled with bugs, especially around the upper PF when the ball just dribbled through without anything activating when the balls enter. Far too many times when you drain the upper PF does the game think you're still in the upper PF and you must shoot the ball back up there to bonk it on its head.
There's only one thing you can play for, mission and multiball stack. And one multiball per ball because WTH has the stomach to nail a hunter, then get the hurry-up and then start to make progress against next MB? One one ball?
I wouldn't be able to complete encounter even if I dedicate my three balls for it. I got to the multiball wizard prior to the code change, I will never see that happen in the current iteration.
My biggest peeve is that the game just gets exponentially harder the deeper you get into it when it should be at least linear, that makes me lose my interest, especially if you bricked your first two missions and a multiball or two with less than 100M on the board. It just makes me want to start a new game.
The beskar is unobtainium, there should be an abundance of earnings to spend with. Rewardwise I only think I ever bought Amban Rifle and start mission. Maybe the one that lights the next mode on the razorcrest (MB or hurry-up)
When you complete the super skill shot, it STARTS the mission instead of just lighting it and you get punished playing an MB without a mission. Completing the super skill should either light it or start the MB + mission to not lock you out of the fundamental strategy of scoring on the game.
Sure, we can argue all day that I can install super easy or what not but I like to play my games how they're set up for tournaments.
Pro is the way to go on this game with the homemade wireforms. Too bad the LE looks so much better and I look at my games more than I play them these days anyway... so, play better I guess.
This is just from the top of my head, I bet I have more peeves if I would be in front of the game. I'll get off my high horse now.

Ok you don’t like the lol. I agree the bugs in this game should be squashed ASAP. I think scoring on this game is pretty easy with all the multipliers at your finger tips. It’s really up to the player to use them as needed and once you get to 5x all you have to do is hit the boba fett targets(every so often)and you can keep it running as long as you want. If I’m trying to kill this game(score wise)it’s all about the multiplier and it definitely pays off. I also like the risk reward factor of the multipliers. As far as beskar goes it’s also up to the player during Hunter to be greedy and rack up beskar or safe and just time it out or hit two orbit shots and move on. Ambush is definitely the weakest part on the this game but has the bones to be worthwhile if better prizes are added to it. Scope is pretty cool and is worth going for to get that multiplier and a free gift. This game has awesome mini wizard modes and that’s a plus for me since it gives me motivation to keep pressing start. All in all this game has that one feeling for me and the close shots definitely help to sharpen your aim IMHO. The first thing I buy in the foundry is the shield, you get extra ball save time during multiball for the rest of the game…best bang for your buck. Sucks you’re not enjoying your Mando but maybe if you trade it out for a pro it might change your mind…I have a pro and I’m really enjoying it.

#5602 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Same thing when exit switch is missed, ANY SWITCH on the main playfield is an exit switch.

Yes, shouldn't be hard to polish the software here... Hope they do on next update.

#5603 1 year ago

This may have been reported already, but just came across an unfortunate bug.

I had Precious Cargo lit and had played the other Wizard Modes. However, the Razer Crest shot wouldn't light, no matter what I did.

Things that happened prior to this:

1) I went to Foundry and purchased start Razer Crest and Start Encounter
2) I immediately started and played the 3rd multi ball in Razer Crest
3) After that was over, I started the "You Have What I Want" mini wizard mode, and did poorly in it (I never got another ball on the mini playfield)
4) When that was over, "Precious Cargo" was flashing (I believe), but the Razer Crest shot was never lit. When I hit it, it only added to the hurry up value. I hit other shots in the game, but nothing made a difference.

Love the addition of the additional light choreography and callouts, keep it up!

#5604 1 year ago

Please can someone remove that gentleman's crack pipe. Mando is no turd.

I feel the new updates is cool but very subtle. IMO the game is missing a final layer of polish, it would benefit from the same kind of geeky tweaks made to GZ.

With the revised post logic some of the shots string together like crazy. It's criminal there are no combos or secret combos outside of a mode. Could also do with some secret skill shots off a short plunge.

I'm still missing a regular mode to string together shots on the up/down ramp (LE/Prem) to left flipper shot. It was sadly removed a few code updates back, shame as it was so much fun and really needs to come back.

Xaqery please give some thought to the above, cheers.

#5605 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

It's the "premium" features that annoy me the most. I have the magnet turned off. The upper PF is just too flimsy to play on, granted, the premium I played this weekend had a much leaner upper PF. The drop-down scoop is just an annoyance that gets exponentially harder to hit the more flipper fatigue the game gets. And WTH in Ambush anyway that locks you out of everything?
The game is also riddled with bugs, especially around the upper PF when the ball just dribbled through without anything activating when the balls enter. Far too many times when you drain the upper PF does the game think you're still in the upper PF and you must shoot the ball back up there to bonk it on its head.
There's only one thing you can play for, mission and multiball stack. And one multiball per ball because WTH has the stomach to nail a hunter, then get the hurry-up and then start to make progress against next MB? One one ball?
I wouldn't be able to complete encounter even if I dedicate my three balls for it. I got to the multiball wizard prior to the code change, I will never see that happen in the current iteration.
My biggest peeve is that the game just gets exponentially harder the deeper you get into it when it should be at least linear, that makes me lose my interest, especially if you bricked your first two missions and a multiball or two with less than 100M on the board. It just makes me want to start a new game.
The beskar is unobtainium, there should be an abundance of earnings to spend with. Rewardwise I only think I ever bought Amban Rifle and start mission. Maybe the one that lights the next mode on the razorcrest (MB or hurry-up)
When you complete the super skill shot, it STARTS the mission instead of just lighting it and you get punished playing an MB without a mission. Completing the super skill should either light it or start the MB + mission to not lock you out of the fundamental strategy of scoring on the game.
Sure, we can argue all day that I can install super easy or what not but I like to play my games how they're set up for tournaments.
Pro is the way to go on this game with the homemade wireforms. Too bad the LE looks so much better and I look at my games more than I play them these days anyway... so, play better I guess.
This is just from the top of my head, I bet I have more peeves if I would be in front of the game. I'll get off my high horse now.

I’m not sure that upper playfield “bug” is actually a bug. I have ~300 games on my Mando LE and never had that happen to me once. Maybe you have a bad switch, connector, or board?

I do remember seeing it happen to someone else, so I know it’s a real thing. Just might be hardware rather than software related if you see it happen that often.

You also may want to tweak your drop down scoop. Mine flows like butter from a forehand shot, and I suck at pinball, so if it works for me then it can work well when operating as intended. Flipper fade sucks, but it sucks for any game - I couldn’t get a ball up the pterodactyl ramp on JP after 45min of play until I installed PinMonk’s TB kit on it. Got the same kit on Mando, no problems so far.

Totally agree with Beskar/The Foundry being under utilized. Opportunities to buy items are so few and far between that it feels like a bonus feature rather than a core activity about building Mando’s kit, which I thought was what Dwight intended.

I’ll also say that Mando required more dialing in from NIB than any other game in my collection. The left ramp, right ramp, exit from the center ramp, U-turn switch, just to name the ones I recall off the top of my head. Sometimes I feel like the game needed a little more time in the oven.

#5606 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Stern said they would just send me a new one when I contacted them. Who knows how long it will take. In the mean time, I put mine back together with mylar and washers.
[quoted image]

If you don't mind I'd love to see what the replacement looks like if they made any changes to the item. My right ramp rejects shots that are dead on but too strong ALL the time and it's pretty clear that it just rattles along that piece, but I can't figure out how to adjust it to make it better. I know it shouldn't do that cause I've played other pins and the right ramp is like butter, so just interested if I'm not alone.

#5607 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I’m not sure that upper playfield “bug” is actually a bug. I have ~300 games on my Mando LE and never had that happen to me once. Maybe you have a bad switch, connector, or board?

It has happened a handful of times, and it's annoying because the only way to get out of it is to get the ball back up through the upper PF.

Quoted from Xelz:

You also may want to tweak your drop down scoop. Mine flows like butter from a forehand shot, and I suck at pinball, so if it works for me then it can work well when operating as intended.

Thanks, I've been thinking about taking it apart and see how to align it better as it feels there's some mechanical "drag" when I actually make the shot.

#5608 1 year ago

Hey is anyone aware of anyone making cool art to go around the insider connected scanner for Mando?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5609 1 year ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

If you don't mind I'd love to see what the replacement looks like if they made any changes to the item. My right ramp rejects shots that are dead on but too strong ALL the time and it's pretty clear that it just rattles along that piece, but I can't figure out how to adjust it to make it better. I know it shouldn't do that cause I've played other pins and the right ramp is like butter, so just interested if I'm not alone.

I haven't received anything from Stern yet, but the oversized washer tightened up the shot quite a bit. It looks like you are in SLC, so if you want to come over and play, let me know.

IMG_20220806_165244320_HDR.jpgIMG_20220806_165244320_HDR.jpg
#5610 1 year ago
Quoted from Onthemove98:

Hey is anyone aware of anyone making cool art to go around the insider connected scanner for Mando?
[quoted image]

I’ve got replacement plastics coming just getting Deadpool and AIQ out the door first.

Factory art, 99% identical to the factory plastic.

#5611 1 year ago

Yes on something to cover up the scanner which takes away from the apron. I would love not to have to look at that ugly white square on a few machines

#5612 1 year ago

I think Mando is a pin that really has to be good dialed in. I am used to my own, it did need just some minor adjustments when I got it. Right ramp, U-turn shot, even left ramp and scoop are good to go backhand with a good shot and punishing when missed. I think, that is how it should be and gameplay is different and very good in that case. The Pin is much fun that way.

I played three different Mandos on location and was disappointed by the gameplay on two of them (one was okay). Backhand shots were only possible on scoop, all other shots were just makeable forehand. Completely different to play, in my opinion a lot worse and not like it should be. Can't say exactly what was the problem, maybe flipper alignment/power adjustment, maybe the playfield protector on two of them (the bad ones...), maybe something other. Before you judge about that game, please make sure, it plays like it should be.

#5613 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

I think Mando is a pin that really has to be good dialed in. I am used to my own, it did need just some minor adjustments when I got it. Right ramp, U-turn shot, even left ramp and scoop are good to go backhand with a good shot and punishing when missed. I think, that is how it should be and gameplay is different and very good in that case. The Pin is much fun that way.
I played three different Mandos on location and was disappointed by the gameplay on two of them (one was okay). Backhand shots were only possible on scoop, all other shots were just makeable forehand. Completely different to play, in my opinion a lot worse and not like it should be. Can't say exactly what was the problem, maybe flipper alignment/power adjustment, maybe the playfield protector on two of them (the bad ones...), maybe something other. Before you judge about that game, please make sure, it plays like it should be.

Not being able to backhand the shots could of been caused by broken coil stops…I just had to change all 3 on my machine. If you haven’t checked your stops or changed out the wimpy Stern ones…there’s a good chance they are broken

#5614 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Not being able to backhand the shots could of been caused by broken coil stops…I just had to change all 3 on my machine. If you haven’t checked your stops or changed out the wimpy Stern ones…there’s a good chance they are broken

I’ve been wrestling with making that backhand of the right ramp consistently myself, definitely gonna check on this.

I know it’s a shot that requires skill to make consistently, but I just can’t get the geometry right. I even changed the bottom slingshot star-posts to skinny ones to buy a couple mm of extra clearance.

#5615 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I’ve been wrestling with making that backhand of the right ramp consistently myself, definitely gonna check on this.
I know it’s a shot that requires skill to make consistently, but I just can’t get the geometry right. I even changed the bottom slingshot star-posts to skinny ones to buy a couple mm of extra clearance.

It’s definitely worth it - I can backhand those right ramp shots every time - can make a video if interested. Very handy to hit the super jackpot every time it’s ready! I can even backhand the loop to the right of the scoop, stock, no post mods.

#5616 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

It’s definitely worth it - I can backhand those right ramp shots every time - can make a video if interested. Very handy to hit the super jackpot every time it’s ready! I can even backhand the loop to the left of the scoop, no post mods.

#5617 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

It’s definitely worth it - I can backhand those right ramp shots every time - can make a video if interested. Very handy to hit the super jackpot every time it’s ready! I can even backhand the loop to the right of the scoop, stock, no post mods.

Love to see a video of this. I bought a bunch of stops but have been to lazy to check mine.

#5618 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Love to see a video of this. I bought a bunch of stops but have been to lazy to check mine.

I backhand the crap out of these ramps. It’s the best way to be safe haha

#5619 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I backhand the crap out of these ramps. It’s the best way to be safe haha

You replace your stops too?

#5620 1 year ago

You replace your stops too?

If can’t backhand the ramps there’s a few main things to check that play a big part in backhanding. First check your coil stops, next check your flipper bat alignment to make sure they are lined up with the factory holes, the other part that plays a big part would be your playfield pitch. Flipper fade will also play a part, but only after 20/30 minutes of continuous play. My game is at 7.1 degrees at my flippers and I can backhand but after 20/30 minutes it definitely gets harder. I also use a 8” fan in my cabinet to blow air directly on my flipper coils. Hope this helps man.

#5621 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

If can’t backhand the ramps there’s a few main things to check that play a big part in backhanding. First check your coil stops, next check your flipper bat alignment to make sure they are lined up with the factory holes, the other part that plays a big part would be your playfield pitch. Flipper fade will also play a part, but only after 20/30 minutes of continuous play. My game is at 7.1 degrees at my flippers and I can backhand but after 20/30 minutes it definitely gets harder. I also use a 8” fan in my cabinet to blow air directly on my flipper coils. Hope this helps man.

I can backhand the left ramp and scoop and Uturn just fine. The right ramp...like 20 percent of the time.

#5622 1 year ago

I can backhand the left ramp and scoop and Uturn just fine. The right ramp...like 20 percent of the time.

That sounds like you’re good to go.

#5623 1 year ago

Backhanding left ramp from a stopped ball? Seems like a 5% shot………….what am I missing.

#5624 1 year ago

For the 3rd encounter...is the mini playfield on the Premium/LE supposed to constantly be in motion?

#5625 1 year ago

Margin of error for backhanding the shots are pretty small, with the right one being razor thin and really early on the flipper.

Left Ramp:

Right Ramp:

#5626 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

For the 3rd encounter...is the mini playfield on the Premium/LE supposed to constantly be in motion?

Yes.

1st Encounter is static but gets steeper for each level (1.1, 1.2, 1.3).
2nd Encounter moves, but locks in to a steepness when the ball gets to the upper playfield (for the duration that you keep the ball in the UPF). Then it starts to move again.
3rd Encounter moves the whole time.

#5627 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Yes.
1st Encounter is static but gets steeper for each level (1.1, 1.2, 1.3).
2nd Encounter moves, but locks in to a steepness when the ball gets to the upper playfield (for the duration that you keep the ball in the UPF). Then it starts to move again.
3rd Encounter moves the whole time.

Awesome, thank you!

#5628 1 year ago

Picking up a Mando Premium this weekend, excited to play this at home! I've got a shaker on order, and debating the shooter rod.

Has anyone found any fun/creative replacements for the kinda lame default bumper caps? I see the ones for sale that mostly just remove the text. I saw there was a frog egg cap in the past. I wonder if there are any cheap toys that might fit. I'm also game for 3d printing and painting something myself, if anyone has cool ideas. (I've got a resin printer)

If there are any other cool mods, lemme know! (I'm also eyeing my daughter's Hasbro Grogu and thinking about hacking it apart and harnessing it up...)

#5629 1 year ago

New to the club having picked up my Mando Pro last Friday. It's our first pin, and the family and I are really enjoying it. Unfortunately, my son noted that the right slingshot didn't fire. Ran diagnostics and the switch worked. Flipped up the playfield and found this diode. I have a call in to Marco who I bought it from now. Worst part may be that I realize the game is going to be harder after it's fixed...

slingshot damage (resized).jpgslingshot damage (resized).jpg
#5630 1 year ago

It’s all a timing thing, similar to post passing. Once you get it, it’s a super easy shot. Full disclosure, I am TERRIBLE at pinball, too

#5631 1 year ago

same here about being easy to backhand ramps & scoop
of course, slope & coils power would be a key point...

#5632 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Margin of error for backhanding the shots are pretty small, with the right one being razor thin and really early on the flipper.
Left Ramp:
Right Ramp:

It looks to me like Flipperfingers could be adjusted a tiny little bit up to build a straight line with the inlanes. Could make a huge difference to make shots easier backhand.

#5633 1 year ago
Quoted from FLEJR:

New to the club having picked up my Mando Pro last Friday. It's our first pin, and the family and I are really enjoying it. Unfortunately, my son noted that the right slingshot didn't fire. Ran diagnostics and the switch worked. Flipped up the playfield and found this diode. I have a call in to Marco who I bought it from now. Worst part may be that I realize the game is going to be harder after it's fixed...
[quoted image]

Just to be certain (I know you said this is your first pin) you want a coil, and not a diode. The coil wrapper actually says "No Diode".

Have you tested the coil to make sure it isn't still good? It looks like there might just be a bad solder joint on one of the lugs.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5634 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Picking up a Mando Premium this weekend, excited to play this at home! I've got a shaker on order, and debating the shooter rod.
Has anyone found any fun/creative replacements for the kinda lame default bumper caps? I see the ones for sale that mostly just remove the text. I saw there was a frog egg cap in the past. I wonder if there are any cheap toys that might fit. I'm also game for 3d printing and painting something myself, if anyone has cool ideas. (I've got a resin printer)
If there are any other cool mods, lemme know! (I'm also eyeing my daughter's Hasbro Grogu and thinking about hacking it apart and harnessing it up...)

Go to this Forum: New Mods for Stern Pinball The Mandalorian
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mods-for-stern-pinball-the-mandalorian#post-6797972
And look at Post #11 -

I ordered from this person, they look nice, took about 2 weeks to arrive etc.
I think there was also another person who custom made some- they look like what's in the photo below (not mine).

My machine is in Post #13 in that same thread...
Mandalorian- Ball Traffic (Left Child Lane) To Check-02 (resized).jpgMandalorian- Ball Traffic (Left Child Lane) To Check-02 (resized).jpg

#5635 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

If you have access to a 3D printer there are tons of mods available. Check out my posts to see what is possible.

#5636 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Just to be certain (I know you said this is your first pin) you want a coil, and not a diode. The coil wrapper actually says "No Diode".
Have you tested the coil to make sure it isn't still good? It looks like there might just be a bad solder joint on one of the lugs.
[quoted image]

And the coil isnt supposed to look like someone took a bite out of it. Hope there isnt damage to the wire wraps under the damaged wrapper.

There is a coil test in the game menus. That you can test fire each coil. Does that work?

#5637 1 year ago

Missions extra ball- in settings it’s set to factory - auto, pre-code update I think it enabled after starting first mission, now I haven’t been able to get it to light up? Did this change in the update?

#5638 1 year ago

Replaced my coil stops and now I can MOSTLY backhand the right ramp. Not perfect but better it seems. Mando, at least for me, is very hard, but just had a 400+ and 3 200+ games in a row. My typical games are….much worse

While not fully mando related, my right flipper has been…squeaky for a while now (this was before the coil stop change). Also seems I can sort of hear the spring on the coil. Easier to just replace it? On inspection it all looks normal.

#5639 1 year ago
Quoted from B-Born05:

Missions extra ball- in settings it’s set to factory - auto, pre-code update I think it enabled after starting first mission, now I haven’t been able to get it to light up? Did this change in the update?

It is after 2nd mission by default. I think that has always been the case but my game came with it set to after 1st mission. Changed with the latest code update for me too.

#5640 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

[quoted image]

Thanks for that! Your assumption that I’m a bit clueless was accurate (joking). So after a search and a bit of getting internet smart, it does seem the coil is bad (having compared to the left). No resistance on the multimeter on the right with power off.

Just made a donation earlier today and already getting payback! Thanks again. Frankly a little troubleshooting with my son who is interested in engineering has been fun. Marco has been in touch and I’m confident we will get it squared away.

#5641 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

And the coil isnt supposed to look like someone took a bite out of it. Hope there isnt damage to the wire wraps under the damaged wrapper.
There is a coil test in the game menus. That you can test fire each coil. Does that work?

Switch test good. Coil test bad. No resistance on the mulitmeter. Seems it's the coil, correct me if I'm not thinking of other possibilities.

Thanks for helping walk me through, its been a long time since I made some cookbook guitar pedals and thought about electrical circuits.

#5642 1 year ago
Quoted from FLEJR:

Thanks for that! Your assumption that I’m a bit clueless was accurate (joking). So after a search and a bit of getting internet smart, it does seem the coil is bad (having compared to the left). No resistance on the multimeter on the right with power off.
Just made a donation earlier today and already getting payback! Thanks again. Frankly a little troubleshooting with my son who is interested in engineering has been fun. Marco has been in touch and I’m confident we will get it squared away.

Fantastic! Working on pins is actually a lot of fun, and I get the itch to buy a fixer upper when I have a line up of reliable pins. Glad you and your son were able to test it out.

#5643 1 year ago
Quoted from FLEJR:

Switch test good. Coil test bad. No resistance on the mulitmeter. Seems it's the coil, correct me if I'm not thinking of other possibilities.
Thanks for helping walk me through, its been a long time since I made some cookbook guitar pedals and thought about electrical circuits.

I’m no expert, but yeah i think I’d be ordering a replacement coil and go from there. But that’s my two cents. Good luck.

#5644 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

It looks to me like Flipperfingers could be adjusted a tiny little bit up to build a straight line with the inlanes. Could make a huge difference to make shots easier backhand.

Thanks. I never know if it is intended to be inline with the top of the rail or centered in the rail, up to the designer I guess if anyone knows. At this point my muscle memory is where it is on this pin already.

#5645 1 year ago

I live by Marcos so I usually get the stock Coil Stops....

Best/Better coil stops? GO.

#5646 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomRetro:

It is after 2nd mission by default. I think that has always been the case but my game came with it set to after 1st mission. Changed with the latest code update for me too.

Same here.

Also I seem to not get Dank Farik multiball anymore. Used to get it…well a decent amount, maybe one out of 2-3 games. Since the code update it seems even more rare.

#5647 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Same here.
Also I seem to not get Dank Farik multiball anymore. Used to get it…well a decent amount, maybe one out of 2-3 games. Since the code update it seems even more rare.

It's always been pretty rare for me. I've only gotten it like 2 times out of god knows how many games I've played.

#5648 1 year ago

The secret for dank farrik, spam the action button as fast as you can on the question mark, many times it selects it again before it has time to move to a different spot.

#5649 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

The secret for dank farrik, spam the action button as fast as you can on the question mark, many times it selects it again before it has time to move to a different spot.

I have only experienced dank farrik once! Next time I play I'm going to give this a shot. Nice tip.

Should be a key post haha.

#5650 1 year ago

If Pinball has taught us anything...how do you think this pans out?

IMG_6012 (resized).JPGIMG_6012 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.