IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 156.
#51 2 years ago

Mandalorian pro on location at Ballad Brewing in Danville VA. Played a few games, lots of fun! Thanks Zach at Flip N Out

1175F65A-D802-4C6D-9BB3-EAA19D75DE57 (resized).jpeg1175F65A-D802-4C6D-9BB3-EAA19D75DE57 (resized).jpegF6BD3D01-BDC0-4D62-9D4E-74AC0FEFD99B (resized).jpegF6BD3D01-BDC0-4D62-9D4E-74AC0FEFD99B (resized).jpeg

#52 2 years ago

Just received the email my pin is in the warehouse ready for pickup!

#53 2 years ago

Took the diverter off today and realized the black 'post' is really just a stand-off. the screw is a long bolt that goes all the way through to the metal plunger. Recommend locktiting that bolt. It's coming loose within 50 games or so for me.

#54 2 years ago

This is my first NIB pin since BM66.

As happy as I am to see others getting their game, I have to admit, I'm jealous.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Just received the email my pin is in the warehouse ready for pickup!

Pro or LE?

#57 2 years ago

I’m in for the LE. Looks pretty fun.

#58 2 years ago

2,5 hours till we starting the stream

https://www.twitch.tv/welovepinball?sr=a

27faa404bf35d62e46a230d3cbc9af2c6c6d8028 (resized).jpg27faa404bf35d62e46a230d3cbc9af2c6c6d8028 (resized).jpg
#59 2 years ago

I think this is the first machine I got where I was really excited and following all the streams and any information I could. Anybody else feel that the streams really don’t do this thing justice? Or is it like this with every new release?

#60 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm the backbox width is the same as the other recent releases (27.75")? Believe it or not the entrance to my gameroom is just larger than 28"

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Anybody else feel that the streams really don’t do this thing justice? Or is it like this with every new release?

Pretty much. I enjoy about ten minutes or so of the initial Stern stream and that’s about all I can handle. Clearly an audience for them, but prefer to experience the rest on my own.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Can anyone confirm the backbox width is the same as the other recent releases (27.75")? Believe it or not the entrance to my gameroom is just larger than 28"

Standard cabinet - nothing unique.

#63 2 years ago

There's already a Facebook post showing shooter lane wear after a dozen or so plays. Anyone else seeing this?

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

There's already a Facebook post showing shooter lane wear after a dozen or so plays. Anyone else seeing this?

If it’s anything like other stern games, the coil default power may be way too high. Lower it in settings. Also, Mylar on the ridges would be a good idea until Cliffy makes custom protectors.

#65 2 years ago

Got a good amount of play on a Mandalorian Pro on location today while I wait for my Premium. This was at Electric Quarter arcade in Ocean City, MD. The owner must love Eddy

Here are some thoughts:

Critiques:
- I had a hard time seeing the mini-pf (I am 5'9"). I had to physically move closer to the machine when it was up there. Hopefully Premium/LE with the mini-PF being higher won't be an issue.
- The mini-pf was tough. Hoping that the second flipper on the Premium/LE will make it a bit easier. Ok this isn't so much a critique as it is a statement.
- The plastic ramps did block the right ramp entrance and some of the blue inserts.

Other than that, I really, really enjoyed this game. I typically don't mind plastic ramps, but on this pin, I'd go with wireforms. I am hopeful that the wireforms don't block those areas as much.
I struggled to hit that left ramp for some reason.

I loved that there were no brutal shots. Like the posts on each side of the TMNT right ramp. You hit those suckers and then SDTM. You don't even have time to realize what happened. There were no shots like that on this pin.

I was ok with waiting on my order, but after playing this Pro, I am really, really anxious to get mine. I am hoping that I am on the July run.

I am also taking my parts to a powdercoater next week. I always have a spare set. I have a JP Pro set powdered and ready to go onto the NIB JP Pro I bought. I just need to actually get the machine.

I will probably use this Mando Pro to gauge what color to go with. I have about 20 orange color swatches from Prismatic powders. I had chosen Illusion Tangerine Twist, but now that I have easy access to a Pro, I'

20210618_170826 (resized).jpg20210618_170826 (resized).jpg
#66 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

That’s normal

#67 2 years ago

The New Normal

#68 2 years ago

You two should get a room. I hope you aren’t just taking a dump in an owners thread.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:- I had a hard time seeing the mini-pf (I am 5'9"). I had to physically move closer to the machine when it was up there. Hopefully Premium/LE with the mini-PF being higher won't be an issue.

With the Premium upper pf tilting (or is it rotating??) towards the player it should help with that. But I think it’s going to be harder than the pro for that reason.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

With the Premium upper pf tilting (or is it rotating??) towards the player it should help with that. But I think it’s going to be harder than the pro for that reason.

I think down under it rotates just not sure if it’s clockwise or counterclockwise ha ha

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I think down under it rotates just not sure if it’s clockwise or counterclockwise ha ha

The proper term is it tilts.

tilt 1 (tĭlt)
1. To cause to slope, as by raising one end; incline: tilt a soup bowl; tilt a chair backward.

#72 2 years ago

I'll have a Pro in a month or so.

#74 2 years ago

I’m hoping it’s a glitch that extra ball is lit when you enter missions for the first time in the new code.

#75 2 years ago

My custom The Mandalorian apron cards are now available for purchase. I've attached a snippet, but you may view the full cards here: http://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/the-mandalorian

I created two sets in different color schemes to go with either the LE or the Premium/Pro. If interested in purchasing please PM me, and the price is $10 per pair including postage (non-US addresses please add $2).

For those of you not familiar with my cards, they are very high quality. I print them on OEM brand ultra gloss photo paper using OEM inks (no lower quality cheap substitutes), coat with a clear gloss vinyl overlay, cut to shape, and color the edges so the white perimeter of the paper doesn't show when installed on the apron.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#76 2 years ago

So there was a setting for MB in missions and it was set to Auto. Guess we are so bad it kept giving us an extra ball when starting the first mission. Changed it to 3 and may set it back to auto as we get better.

#77 2 years ago

Anyone know if there is a Mando on location in the Orlando or Tampa area? I'm here for work and would love to get a few plays in before mine arrives.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Anyone know if there is a Mando on location in the Orlando or Tampa area? I'm here for work and would love to get a few plays in before mine arrives.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/oviedo-bowling-center-oviedo
They have one

#79 2 years ago

Got my pro today!

8FDFFB1A-D142-406C-A4CC-BAF36F7774FE (resized).jpeg8FDFFB1A-D142-406C-A4CC-BAF36F7774FE (resized).jpeg
#80 2 years ago

Manuals finally dropped:

Pro: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_Pro_web.pdf
Premium/LE: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_LE_Pre_web.pdf

Wire guide part #s for those wanting to check if you can order:

515-2378-01 Right Ramp Exit
515-2378-02 Left Ramp Exit

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Manuals finally dropped:
Pro: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_Pro_web.pdf
Premium/LE: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_LE_Pre_web.pdf
Wire guide part #s for those wanting to check if you can order:
515-2378-01 Right Ramp Exit
515-2378-02 Left Ramp Exit

Does left ramp exit have a piece welded to it to attach to the ambush ramp exit?

#82 2 years ago

What does all of this go to?

4F80EFA1-C7F6-47B2-9B85-1076E98A9FEF (resized).jpeg4F80EFA1-C7F6-47B2-9B85-1076E98A9FEF (resized).jpeg
#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Does left ramp exit have a piece welded to it to attach to the ambush ramp exit?

You mean this or something else? If so it’s a locking gate thing that activates sometimes

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

FDEC99CA-315D-4272-B723-56156CCF7AFD (resized).jpegFDEC99CA-315D-4272-B723-56156CCF7AFD (resized).jpeg
#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

What does all of this go to?[quoted image]

Spares.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

What does all of this go to?[quoted image]

Your pinball machine. . They are spare parts and decals.

#87 2 years ago

Hope not. Here was the one I played last week.

20210618_213720 (resized).jpg20210618_213720 (resized).jpg
#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

You mean this or something else? If so it’s a locking gate thing that activates sometimes
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

He’s talking about the premium/le wire form and yes I think it’s welded (based on photos).

The ambush ramp screws into it.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Hope not. Here was the one I played last week.
[quoted image]

Standard. Throw some Mylar over it and it won’t get worse.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

He’s talking about the premium/le wire form and yes I think it’s welded (based on photos).
The ambush ramp screws into it.

So we gotta order premium wireforms and machine off some welds? Lol. Someone mod this please.

#91 2 years ago

LIVE - BANNER GIVEAWAY - DWIGHT IN STUDIO

twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

9A949535-F676-4471-A4D8-76EB12E180E5 (resized).jpeg9A949535-F676-4471-A4D8-76EB12E180E5 (resized).jpeg
#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

So we gotta order premium wireforms and machine off some welds? Lol. Someone mod this please.

Not sure why you think that. It appears they slide right into the ramps like the pro ramp returns do, and also attach at the slings at the same spot.

63A2B0C9-0738-4E3D-892B-83278A1692BE (resized).jpeg63A2B0C9-0738-4E3D-892B-83278A1692BE (resized).jpeg
#93 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure why you think that. It appears they slide right into the ramps like the pro ramp returns do, and also attach at the slings at the same spot. [quoted image]

He’s talking about the piece midway into the right ramp return that the ambush ramp screws into.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

He’s talking about the piece midway into the right ramp return that the ambush ramp screws into.

ah I see now. Why would you need to do anything with that?

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Aesthetics If putting these on the pro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Aesthetics If putting these on the pro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah lol

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Could probably use it to mount a mod or toy, etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Helena, AL
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
8,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 49.99
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.