IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago

What, no poll? What kind of owner’s thread is this…

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Manuals finally dropped:
Pro: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_Pro_web.pdf
Premium/LE: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Mandalorian_LE_Pre_web.pdf
Wire guide part #s for those wanting to check if you can order:
515-2378-01 Right Ramp Exit
515-2378-02 Left Ramp Exit

Does left ramp exit have a piece welded to it to attach to the ambush ramp exit?

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

He’s talking about the premium/le wire form and yes I think it’s welded (based on photos).
The ambush ramp screws into it.

So we gotta order premium wireforms and machine off some welds? Lol. Someone mod this please.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Aesthetics If putting these on the pro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah lol

#122 2 years ago

Does the instruction card have an error that says complete 5 encounters to start wizard mode?

2 weeks later
#374 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

not the ramp.. the left blue arrow and u turn shot. The approach to it (and how you aim) is quite obscured.

I just played a pro yesterday. At first the plastic is jarring and can’t see anything, but after playing it’s fine. You can just backhand that uturn for super easy super jackpots too. It’s like captain marvel on aiq pro. No problems seeing the mini playfield at 5’8”, but I couldn’t see any rollover lanes at all without moving my head around to see each lane. Good thing they don’t matter too much.

1 week later
#588 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I'm in with an LE.
Is this normal? When I stage flip the right flipper button (press it slowly so only one flipper goes up at first) the bottom goes up, then the top one on the mini-playfield. But, when I stageflip the left flipper button, the upper one on the mini goes first. Then the lower. This is unusual.
I've also had the lower left stay up on it's own during a game. I thought it was the button wearing in. But maybe the wiring is incorrect and the game thinks it's holding up the upper flipper?

Backwards on the left flipper.

#657 2 years ago

No one else is bothered by the typos on the instruction cards?

Says 5 encounters for wizard mode and everything start at center ramp? So much copy paste.

1 week later
#789 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Second run of pros are shipping!
Just got word that mine is shipping today!!!

Still waiting for mine, soon I hope. Anyone get shipping notification for pro from cointaker, let me know…

2 weeks later
#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Hey OP, I had this same problem. I reached out to Dead Flip who checked with the engineers and they assured him (and me) that it should be a "smooth return to the left flipper". What is happening to you is NOT what should be happening, however the good news is that it's easily fixable.
Under the plastic on the left side is the screw that is holding that orbit guide down, you simply need to take the plastic part off (a few screws and a bolt) and then loosen the screw holding the guide, adjust it so it is not flush with that post. I've done this twice now (admittedly the first time I didn't screw it down hard enough and it misaligned), and after making sure it was very snug on the second go, the ball falls as you would expect it to off that orbit.

Man, I need a direct line to the engineers like this.

#1106 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Does anyone else frequently hit a bank shot behind the lowered right scoop on the premium/LE? I seem to get a ball stuck there about once every 10 games. It is interesting…I al,ost feel like they could code in some special logic like it is an unplanned ball lock.

Dirty pool?

#1134 2 years ago

Just received my mando pro today. Somehow I got one built june 11th. Just hiding in the corner from the first run I guess.

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hi All
Hoping this is the right place to ask... anyone seen any after market rails to replace those crappy plastic ones on Mando Pro?? They cause too much reflection (for me anyhow) with regards the playfield lights, and shots etc.
Thank you

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mandalorian-pro-wireforms-this-is-the-way

1 week later
#1303 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thank you. Gonna pop a beer and play some pinball.

You should still look at the left ramp entrance on the left side under the metal protector. That’s the only place I have heard of plastic breaking so far.

It looks like a screw hole on one side. Check near any screws on the right ramp too.

#1320 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Found it! Rough edges and all.
So what do you think? Is this something I should worry about?[quoted image]

That looks normal too, keep looking lol.

#1335 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s normal. Dwight likes his shakers intense. Ghostbusters and Munsters are the same. Haven’t seen SW with one.

Tmnt is pretty intense.

7 months later
#4839 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

For anyone wondering the turnaround time on Cliffy's, mine just shipped today. My order was invoiced and paid for on 3/18.

Good to know, just ordered some today.

#4857 1 year ago

Sounds like…… midnight madness.

#4860 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I reckon topper mode but we won’t be able to play it until 2024 when the topper arrives

Sounds about right.

#4864 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

The left loop exit . Sorry . Mine bounces the ball to the right flipper and I assume that it should be the left and smooth

Yeah you might need to push it out to the right more so it comes down smooth to the left flipper.

#4880 1 year ago
Quoted from Corminos:

Thank you. I checked all the connections and none seemed loose. But after doing that, I was able to play a couple games and it didn't happen again. Fingers crossed that this fixed it.
Thank you.

I had this happen with one of my other machines as well and it turned out to be the balls were magnetized. You can check to see if that is the issue.

#4903 1 year ago
Quoted from heynonny:

Hmmmm... I do not have one of those in mine... I'll have to check in and around and under the playfield a little better...

Just looked at mine again and it appears to be peeling off a little.

#4913 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Anybody got a Mando Pro that can tell me how this is supposed to look? The post was loose so i snugged the nut down but it looks like someone at Stern just slopped together whatever they had with a long ass screw
[quoted image]

CA5C630E-3C64-4BD5-937E-007FBDD0F0E4 (resized).jpegCA5C630E-3C64-4BD5-937E-007FBDD0F0E4 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4955 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Does anyone out there have the Stern Headphone Jack kit in stock? Been looking.

Any reason you don’t want the pinballife one? That’s what I have, barely even use it anymore.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html

#4957 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Why do you barely use it anymore?

I was using headphones at the beginning but doesn’t bother anyone around me anymore as the pinball itself is pretty loud. I play at a low volume, generally about 4-5 and never adjust it so don’t need the knob either. Disabled it because kids kept bumping it on accident.

#4959 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Oh I was going to listen my headphones because I hear the quality is better. Any opinions on that out there?

It definitely is better.

#4973 1 year ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

So this is my first pin and I'm still getting used to having a pin and working on it.
I see people say 6.5 level is a good level.
At 6.5 my bubble on the machine is a little below the middle line.
To get the machine bubble in the middle it puts the level at 7.5.
Is my bubble just off on the machine or am I over thinking this and should just go with what I feel is best for it?

The bubble is notoriously off. Make sure you are measuring on the playfield itself near the flippers, not the glass. Go with whatever feels right though.

#4981 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Lower left GI doesn’t come back on after opening and closing the coin door. It does after a minute but that isn’t right. Thoughts? Hard to see in the photo but the right side is bright, left isn’t.
[quoted image]

Think multiple people reported that as code error.

#4995 1 year ago

Wait, do new mandos have bigger ramp protectors now? They had shorter ones before. Anyone have a pic?

#5003 1 year ago

And here is a picture, cause why not. I don’t know if the right one is necessary, but got it anyways since I backhand that one all the time.

7AA20B62-B82C-4718-BAD1-682912C8C3C1 (resized).jpeg7AA20B62-B82C-4718-BAD1-682912C8C3C1 (resized).jpeg

#5004 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Mines a march 2022 build.. maybe that’s the difference? I did turn down my flippers too. Here’s some quick pictures
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, stern used to replace those cracked ramps when it first came out, not sure if they still do, but recommend the cliffy.

#5010 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

What is the issue with the ramps? I guess the LE did not have any updates since it was built first.

See last 20 posts about this…

#5018 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I want to thank all 100 of you for answering my question

You must be a popular guy, I can’t even get one answer sometimes.

#5068 1 year ago
Quoted from Boosted:

My U turn scoop is buzzing very loudly - NIB setup.
Has anyone experienced this one recently or knows of a fix?
It looks like a busted solenoid - however the solenoid short burst test works fine. I've tried changing power but no joy.
I will call the dealer tomorrow morning, but was hoping someone might shed some light.
Thanks.

If I recall, you have yo adjust the scoop so it doesn’t drive into the playfield as much to stop the buzzing. You can search the thread, I don’t have a prem.

#5076 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Here’s an interesting issue. Super skill shot doesn’t register all the time when holding left flipper and hitting the skill shot. It’s an intermittent issue. Has anyone else seen this before?

Is it just hopping over the ambush uturn switch? I’ve seen that problem.

#5078 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Seems like it isn’t triggering at the “C” switch.

I seem to recall code wise it doesn’t let you do super skill shot if the child is ready.

#5080 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Child isn’t ready. Right off the initial plunge as C gets lit. Switch test was fine this morning.

Are you going for super skill shot? That requires you to hit the ambush uturn and then a ramp after?

#5100 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Finally today I have had the time to repair the coil stop of the left flipper. was faulty from day one, but with the flipper giving in a little on every ball, catching the ball was pretty easy, so this little cheat came in very welcome.
Now after the repair catching the ball on the left flipper, in particular right after launch, has become much harder. The ball is bouncing back really high, sometimes it even loops directly into left outlane. My kid and wife are killing me for what I did, and even I do wonder why I ever came up with the idea of "repairing" this.
Do we need to relearn our pinball skills, or what can we do easing the catch again? Thank you!

Your timing is probably off now and you need to catch it a little sooner or later now with the stronger coil.

1 week later
#5157 1 year ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

apologies if this is answered somewhere in the thread (nothing in keyposts) but i'm finding the ball pretty reliably goes STDM after exiting the left orbit. Seems like maybe its bouncing off the sides rather than taking a smooth curve. Is this a known issue? Any ideas on how to fix? thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/21#post-6441395

#5207 1 year ago

Man that ambush is so bad, played it for like 10 minutes and got 60m.

Way too risky hitting those 2x ramp targets and uturn.

#5210 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

You're right, ambush is too many shots that don't earn any points. I played it a few times and got the jackpot way up, but drained before I could collect. I ended up with less than 10m points. Feels like I'm better off ending the mode as quickly as I can.

I time it out right when it starts. If I accidentally make a shot and it gets into ambush it takes too long to timeout.

#5212 1 year ago

Funny thing is, on previous code I played like 500 games and activated once so I thought it was so cool. Now it activates at least twice a game and I hate it.

#5225 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

He did say it best.
I have owned a lot of games over the years. The games that last the longest are the ones that have multiple ways to play for the high score. Having mini modes with big score potential makes deviating from the primary goals worthwhile.
Ambush could also suffer from the location of the ambush lights in the playfield. Both lights are obscured by the ramps, so it appears the triangles are the most important targets. While they do build the jackpot, they don't really score anything. Before knowing the rules, I kept getting caught hitting the flashing triangles and collecting nothing. If the triangles payed out while also building the jackpot, it's a boost to uninformed players and incentive to play the mode. All in, it would basically double the value of the ambush. Maybe add that multiplier reward for good measure too.
EDIT*
I just played through an ambush with boosting the jackpot and it only payed out 14m. It should be closer to 50m.
EDIT**
Is the ambush total jackpot progressive and increased with multipliers? I went into ambush on the first shot after skillshot, boosted jackpot twice and collected, 14m. I got into ambush later in the game and it had increased to 45m. Do I understand this mode at all?
Just a thought.

Did you hit the 2x ramp targets on either side of the right ramp? That multiplies the ambush collect.

#5240 1 year ago

One encounter level away from mini wizard and then this is the way today ugh. Gotta chop away at that earlier.

#5246 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Ambush = escape or die
So if you feel that way I think they hit their mark !

I guess we are escaping by sitting completely still so they don’t notice us.

#5248 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Sounds like Tom foolery!

That’s my name

#5250 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

I love the red gi and the stress of ambush, it has such potential.
Does ambush collect items? I feel like attackers could be dropping good stuff.
The rulesheet says that ambush should only be collected after building the multipliers. That would explain why it was a 46m jackpot the other day.

If it gave equipment, beskar, or anything besides points I would do it.

#5252 1 year ago
Quoted from CMG-3000:

I’d love to try that to see if it helps. Are you referring to Feature Adjustment #37, Multiball Always Enabled?

That’s it.

#5256 1 year ago

I absolutely am loving my premium! Huge shout-out to Dwight and Brian Eddy. I've been hard on Dwight for the rules he's done on other games, but this is a masterpiece in my mind. The theme integration is 10/10 and this really feels like a sense of adventure that is Mandalorian, rather than the Mandalorian theme lazily pasted over a generic pinball game. Well done team!
Last year, I got one of the first games to land on location for my route, a pro. I thought it was solid, but never really grabbed my attention. I think on our podcast at the time we rated it a 7. On a future podcast, I'll revisit this and share my love of the premium, and where the game is currently at rules-wise.
Question for you guys: Was there a point where this game really took shape, in terms of rules? Did I miss something back in May 2021 when I played it, or was it lacking some significant features at that time?

The change to the up post utilization helped the flow. Letting you proceed to next encounters within each level so you only have 3 bonus level rather than 9 gets less wood choppy. Dan Farrik MB isn’t bad.

#5294 1 year ago

Plastic ramps is an easy fix though with wireform replacements available.

3 weeks later
#5457 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Anyone selling a Pro for a good price out on the West Coast? Seems like a lot of people are down on this game, but I've been playing it a lot the last couple weeks on location, and am having fun with it. Thinking of adding it to the home lineup if the price is right.

I am curious what a good price is.

#5459 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Not sure... lowest price on Pinside right now is $6300. Lowest price I've seen archived on Pinside in the last month is $6000.

So I guess 6k might be the going price, I see premiums approaching 7k now.

#5476 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

new owner here; day one. installing a shaker and this cable came loose. it's coming from this blue board under the center of the playfield and i think it was hooked up to the board in the front left of the cabinet. any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that premium specific or a custom mod? I don’t have that on the pro, some kind of light sensor.

#5496 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Played mando pro on location on vacation last week. Great game.
I’ve played stern Star Wars pinball on location a few times and never felt connection to it. Just seemed idk generic/stock for some reason. Despite being a guy that loves starwars and grew up in the 70s and 80s with the original trilogy.
I assumed that mando would be the same as it (I believe) shares some of the same people that designed programmed it. So I had low expectations going into playing Mando for first time.
But boy did Mando far exceed my expectations!!!
I liked the upper playfield with the single flipper. Is the premium with the moving play field that much better. Seems like it’d be kinda slow and error prone.
Is it normal for shots up the middle to zing around under Grogu and smash the hell outta the red flasher bulb/lense. Seems like I was beating that flasher to death all game on the pro.

Happens a lot. Many people shim up the red flasher plastic, or trim off some plastic so ball doesn’t hit it on the way down.

#5497 1 year ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

I Bought a Pro the other day and the family is enjoying it immensely. A couple of minor tweaks (10pt leaf switch) and it’s running great. Are there any tweaks that are common? There’s not many key posts which is a good sign. As far as mods I bought a deluxe Rgb speaker light and a plastic ramp upgrade from Mezel. Thinking about the foundry mod as well. I think it’s an underrated title from Stern.
[quoted image]

Most people need a left ramp cliffy or else it cracks.

#5501 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I thought you guys were a bunch of whiners going on about the plastic ramps on the pro. I hate to admit it, but you were right. I put on the wire form ramps and it makes the horse shoe ramp a ton easier to see and hit.

Yeah, it’s that whole right side.

#5518 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Order enounter ramp protectors from cliffy asap since he is running 5-6 weeks behind. Also, use search rather than repeating the same questions. The true value of the forums is all the recorded knowledge on here.

Don’t even need to search for this one, just go back one page. This was asked very recently.

#5540 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Looks like I'm joining the club, ladies and gents. My friends think I'm crazy picking Mando Pro over Godzilla Pro as I had a shot at both, and it was a tough choice, but I just haven't gotten into Godzilla, like everyone else. Maybe it's the theme? Maybe it's that left ramp (I suck at pinball)? Maybe it's because I mostly played a Godzilla Pro vs. a Premium? I don't know. I do love Godzilla's ruleset, and I'm still going to continue dropping coin in it on location, but I found myself enjoying Mando more. I love the beskar/foundry approach, the light show, the upper playfield, and the less flowy feel to the game vs. the other two Sterns I own. Add co-op, so the family and I can try to beat the game together, and this feels like the right choice. Call me weird, but it is what it is. Can't wait.

Yeah mando is a good choice since you have aiq already.

#5556 1 year ago

Finally qualified this is the way but drained before starting, womp womp. Those mini wizard modes are hard to complete for me, I assume the wizard mode is even harder.

7B57A11C-D4AA-4592-9A11-3A7362C608F1 (resized).jpeg7B57A11C-D4AA-4592-9A11-3A7362C608F1 (resized).jpeg
#5564 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I saw your post, but haven't scrolled through every post on this thread to find it.

In short, it appears to be a software glitch. I have a bunch of bulbs that are flickering when I flip, but I hope that is unrelated. 3 on the left side, 2 in the back board, and one on the right side.

#5579 1 year ago
Quoted from Doozer:

Has anyone heard the new callouts yet? I'd like to know what's new.

I hear a lot of new callouts and some lamp effects in the missions.

#5584 1 year ago

Played a couple of games and didn't notice a single new callout. Were they just put in the wizard modes maybe?

They are definitely in some main missions..

#5589 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Talked to Comet. It is the *Frosted *Warm White *2SMD *bayonet bulb.

Did you try these? I bought these and they are too warm, sunlight seems to be a better match.

#5593 1 year ago

It's identical to the bulbs on the light board in the back of the playfield.

Thanks. I just emailed comet and they said they have seen the bulbs are inconsistent in warmth on mando. Looks like I am gonna have to replace a bunch to get them all the same color.

#5625 1 year ago

Margin of error for backhanding the shots are pretty small, with the right one being razor thin and really early on the flipper.

Left Ramp:

Right Ramp:

#5644 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

It looks to me like Flipperfingers could be adjusted a tiny little bit up to build a straight line with the inlanes. Could make a huge difference to make shots easier backhand.

Thanks. I never know if it is intended to be inline with the top of the rail or centered in the rail, up to the designer I guess if anyone knows. At this point my muscle memory is where it is on this pin already.

#5648 1 year ago

The secret for dank farrik, spam the action button as fast as you can on the question mark, many times it selects it again before it has time to move to a different spot.

#5660 1 year ago

I’ve played so much mando trying to beat it, I don’t know how to play DP anymore.

#5681 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Hey all. Just picked up a pro. Maybe 600 games on it. First thing I did was update the code. Played some games and one of the games the screen froze and the game reset on me. It never happened to the previous owner. Is this a new code glitch or something else (some node board issue)? Nothing else was running on that circuit at the same time. Any thoughts?

I had that happen once on new code too, never happened before or again since. I’m not worrying unless it becomes recurring.

#5682 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

didnt look for that in 1.20, but in 1.30 only setting that i see is EASY/MED/HARD
anyway, didnt touch it, its from factory (MED), and than the fact that RAZOR shoots didnt restart right after the 1st multiball seems a prob for me, even more when this happends only few times...
other ask about rules & the RC HURRY UP : suppose this is under timer !? if yes, cant see it on the screen
how is it build ? as sometimes i get 2 quick shoots and its over, sometimes i have a lot (lot) more time and can make 6 or 7 shoots

It’s a separate adjustment labeled hunter relights razor mb or something.

#5692 1 year ago
Quoted from TheProgrammer:

I know this isn't related to Mando specifically, but I had a reset on my Deadpool on the new Home Team code... I wonder if theres a bug in the IC system?

Don’t have IC on my mando but had that one reset.

#5701 1 year ago

Are you guys talking about this center ramp shot return hitting this plastic?

I removed this screw and just shimmed up the plastic at an angle till it stopped getting hit by the ball.

B5443C9E-928D-40A6-A192-CCF69E66E515 (resized).jpegB5443C9E-928D-40A6-A192-CCF69E66E515 (resized).jpeg
#5725 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

+1

tanx
but to help you feeling better (joking/kinding of course), i'm a tournament player (meanwhile, far from the best ones !!! lol)

That makes us feel even worse, now we are even lower on the totem pole.

#5739 1 year ago

Another view.
[quoted image]

Yes, normal as far as I know.

2 weeks later
#5815 1 year ago

I think tmnt is more brutal than mando.

I like the sneak in because you can progress encounters if it has already been started.

I always activate super skill shot because the attempt overriddes ambush mode so I get a buffer from accidentally being stuck in ambush.

1 week later
#5854 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Well I ran a tournament at my place and mando reset 2 more times (I haven't played it much otherwise). Also during one game the game/LCD froze up for 30 seconds and then unfroze and we were able to continue the game. That was a weird one. Anyone else having issues still? I hope an update will fix this!

Someone in the turtles thread said there was a bug with non IC pros on the latest code resetting at end of games. Could be the same thing here.

1 month later
#5985 1 year ago

Should be the difference between a 3/16 and a 5/16 rubber.

1 week later
#6162 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

GI on left side while standing in Player position sometimes not on. Feel noobish asking buy I’ve never had a prob with newer Stern GI so i figured I’d ask for help here

I had a lot of bad bulbs in my mando, I had to replace them all. They would flicker on flipper actuations.

#6190 1 year ago
Quoted from surebeam:

The part is intact but just loose in how it attaches. Any idea if it is soldered to anything? How does that long metal spike secure once the part is in place

You should see those 3/4 weld spots on your diverter, those welds have broken. That is a common failure in early builds and stern should replace that for you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, MA
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.