Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrispink25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4745 2 years ago

Picking up a mando premium Monday. I’ve seen the posts of damaged ramps. Can I play it before my cliffys arrive? Thanks!

1 month later
#4991 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

I've owned my Mando LE for a couple of weeks now, and have a couple of questions. Apologies if this stuff is common knowledge...
1) When I head up the left ramp for an encounter, all off the playfield lights go out other than the encounter lights in the upper playfield. If the ball drops back into the lower playfield, the lights stay off, as if I'm still in the encounter mode in the upper playfield. Is this a glitch, or how it's supposed to be?
2) After I've completed the first encounter (protect the child) and progress to the 2nd encounter (the jawas), the upper playfield tends to be rigid in the steepest position rather than moving up and down. Is this normal, or a glitch? It moves up and down during the protect the child encounter, but locks during all shots for the second.
Thanks for any advice.

For #1, I think the ball is sometimes missing the switch on exit from the mini playfield, but others could chime in. I have no idea on #2.

#4993 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I'm getting a Premium in the next run. Do I need to order the cliffy ramp protectors, or has Stern started putting their own on newer runs?

They did add ramp protectors, so technically not needed. My cliffy's just shipped and unless they are radically different/better I plan to leave the stock ones on. The foundry also has a protector from Stern. There isn't a shooter lane protector, mini-playfield exit protector from Stern.

#4996 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Wait, do new mandos have bigger ramp protectors now? They had shorter ones before. Anyone have a pic?

Mines a march 2022 build.. maybe that’s the difference? I did turn down my flippers too. Here’s some quick pictures

82B6D046-6559-42C2-9649-6A05A92B5741 (resized).jpeg82B6D046-6559-42C2-9649-6A05A92B5741 (resized).jpegF682D8B3-353C-4BCE-B638-62B1D8027CF3 (resized).jpegF682D8B3-353C-4BCE-B638-62B1D8027CF3 (resized).jpeg
#5007 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Your ramp is already cracked...you need some Cliffys mang.

OMFG!! didn’t even see that!

#5063 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Yeah, here at 10:18 he start backhanding the 180 ramp like butter. Mine isn't like that at all.
Does anyone know how to adjust this shot?

Jack is a very good pinball player.. I know for me even with all the adjustments in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to repeat at shot like he does.

1 week later
#5091 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I HOPE in a future code the top flippers doesn't move when there is no ball there, it's a bit sad to see the top flippers moving in moments that there is no ball there.

I doubt they could stop the upper flippers with code. I assume they keep it active for operators. Less to fix.

1 month later
#5472 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

About to enter the club. Deciding premium, pro or LE?

Premium!

2 weeks later
#5666 1 year ago

Quick question. I just read the rules sheet. In regards to weapon. If you have multiple, does it automatically choose the one to apply based on the mode you are in, or do you have to switch to the weapon you want to use? Thank you!

#5669 1 year ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Most of the time it knows what you want, but when there are multiple options the color of the button alternates to tell you what will be selected. Also flame thrower is always a long press and the other options are short presses.

Thank you!

2 months later
#6057 1 year ago

I can't believe I'm sitting here thinking.... should I sell a pinball machine to buy a topper! OMG!!!

3 weeks later
#6339 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

i have many ejects from the left scoop from shoots with the right flipper, is there a fix for that ?

I get a lot too! Play better, LOL. I try to only use left flipper to hit the scoop.

1 month later
#6644 1 year ago

... wrong thread, sorry

1 month later
#6836 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

this happens to me and this happens to me on the left spinner on godzilla and i called stern today to telll them about it and they basically said nothing.
Also another question; does anyone know why i am awarded an extra ball if i hit the left scoop 3 times on my pro? its like i just started a game and get awarded an extra ball pretty early lol

Mentioned earlier in thread. Put a spacer under that left plastic for the orbit. I finally did that and it helped immensely.

#6856 1 year ago

I hope a code update comes soon

3 months later
#7271 11 months ago
Quoted from Stonehenged:

May the 4th be with you.

This is the way

5 months later
#7602 5 months ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

So uh....I recently purchased side armor for it. Are we really expected to drill holes for it? Is this common for all side armors for Stern games?[quoted image]

I just didn’t put that screw in

1 month later
#7686 4 months ago
Quoted from JeremyO:

I'll chime in. I purchased a used Mando premium. It had several mods already and had titan bands installed. It currently sits in a line up with Godzilla Premium, Jurassic Park Premium and Iron Maiden pro. While Maiden is my favorite game and my go to, Mando gets the second most number of plays. I like that it can be a long playing game and is really an adventure of grinding through missions and completing encounters. I try to stack my multi-balls with missions. While I care about score, I really try to focus on completing the missions.
There are several things with this game that I made changes to, including reducing the openings on the outlanes by installing genie posts and turning down the slingshot power (this more closely mimics the ones I have played on location) thus reducing some of the randomness and unnecessary cheap drains. Cheating or making the game more enjoyable by the entire family? You can pass judgement.
As a fan of the series, especially seasons 1 & 2, the game really puts you into those situations.
Comparing it to Maiden, I think that this is a lot of catch and target shots whereas Maiden I can keep the ball moving a lot more. Mando is a game where you are fighting for control over the ball and making specific shots, like backhanding the left ramp.
Whereas other people may not like the moving playfield, I absolutely love it. It adds an additional challenge element that is pretty unique in my line up. The upper playfield/encounter is like the coolest pinball minigame I have experienced.
I will say that this is the title that I most often think about trading however then I end up putting some games on it and change my mind. I have never understood the dislike for this game.
I think it is also worth mentioning that when non-pinball people come over this is the first game they are drawn to. My kids (13 & 11) list this as their favorite game in our small line up.
There are three negative things that I think are worth mentioning. The child reward is pretty anti-climatic. Any time I get a ball up there I am more concerned with avoiding a SDTM drain than any reward that will come. On the premium that right scoop/180 up ramp can be tight (even with the setting turned all the way down) making backhanding that shot really difficult (this is especially frustrating for ambush modes) however isn't really a problem on the forehand shot off the left flipper. Finally, especially comparing it with Iron Maiden, the missions all feel the same. Maiden will have modes with two ball multi-balls (aces high) or pure ramps (Icarus) whereas on Mando every mission is pretty much the same. This also could be due to the fact that I have all modes set for easy so YMMV.
I really want to be done with this game to open up a spot for something else but every time I play it it gives me that just one more game feeling. I think it is an amazing title.

Good write up! Curious, what do you have your sling power set at?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrispink25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=chrispink25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.