IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 156.
#1601 2 years ago

Who is still waiting a Pro ordered in May? I can't believe how long it is..

#1602 2 years ago

Really enjoying the game!! But it needs some tweaking.... I really hope Dwight and the code team are looking at what role the upper post has in the gameplay. Honestly speaking the game flows so much better when it's disabled in the settings. Plunging/shooting to a dead post stop just isn't fun.

My thoughts... why not have it down most of the time to open up the orbits during general gameplay. It would only be up when the CHILD shot is qualified. Skill shot could then be to manually plunge the ball to the CHILD lanes, and have the super skill shot as a secondary target after making the CHILD lanes, or even something from a short plunge to the right orbit and target/shot.

We need some combo shots as I found myself making 4/5 together with the post down. Something like the deathblows in Maiden would be cool, maybe reward some of that shiny Beskar

Last comment on the design, the scoop really should have been accessible from the rear (pops area) like Starship Troopers. Nothing exciting about the ball dribbling out of the pops area down the left orbit or down the middle. Foundry awards could have only been given from front shots.

#1603 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Really enjoying the game!! But it needs some tweaking.... I really hope Dwight and the code team are looking at what role the upper post has in the gameplay. Honestly speaking the game flows so much better when it's disabled in the settings. Plunging/shooting to a dead post stop just isn't fun.
My thoughts... why not have it down most of the time to open up the orbits during general gameplay. It would only be up when the CHILD shot is qualified. Skill shot could then be to manually plunge the ball to the CHILD lanes, and have the super skill shot as a secondary target after making the CHILD lanes, or even something from a short plunge to the right orbit and target/shot.
We need some combo shots as I found myself making 4/5 together with the post down. Something like the deathblows in Maiden would be cool, maybe reward some of that shiny Beskar

I've noticed mission shots flash blue after you make one so I wonder if a combo is in the works.

#1604 2 years ago

Really hope we are close to another Mando code update. Loving the game but I’m also noticing some bugs that will hopefully be addressed (Pro upper playfield “sneak in” from soft left ramp shot when the diverted is up).

#1605 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

No, but still waiting on my premium ordered on May 4th.

#1606 2 years ago

Cliff is now making these please contact him directly. Left ramp both left side protector AND NOW the right side protector. The first picture shows factory supplied protector and the right side of the ramp elongated Cliffy. He's already been making the left side for awhile. The second picture shows both elongated Cliffy's installed. The protectors have a beskar brushed colored look to them.

www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy left ramp right side 09.15.21 2jpg (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side 09.15.21 2jpg (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side installed 09.15.21 (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side installed 09.15.21 (resized).jpg

#1607 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Plunging/shooting to a dead post stop just isn't fun.

You can always skill shot it by holding the left flipper button. The ball travels entire orbit right to left flipper. Then the post only pops up if child is lit so then you can’t skill shot it…instead it’s a good excuse to sneak it into the upper playfield on the plunge. Or just don’t let the child stay lit,..collect it. Then you can always avoid the top post popping up.

I think the code is just fine as is and seems to make total sense.

#1608 2 years ago

I was thinking of buying a second hand Mandalorian LE, but then I saw the Godzilla trailer and am not sure. Does anyone have buyers regret on Mandalorian and wished they had bought Godzilla instead? Trying to get opinions from people who have had Mandalorian at home for a while, and have more perspective on the gameplay. Thanks!

#1609 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

You can always skill shot it by holding the left flipper button. The ball travels entire orbit right to left flipper. Then the post only pops up if child is lit so then you can’t skill shot it…instead it’s a good excuse to sneak it into the upper playfield on the plunge. Or just don’t let the child stay lit,..collect it. Then you can always avoid the top post popping up.
I think the code is just fine as is and seems to make total sense.

The super skill shot option is good but only seems to work for 1 ball. I'm also not sure I want to play that every time as it's quite drawn out.

Do you feel the current default plunge is an exciting way to start the game? Plunge to a dead post > drop through a CHILD light > then dribble out of the left orbit or down the middle? There are better options to start gameplay.

How do you explain the right orbit being blocked during the game, is the upper post supposed to be up the majority of the time?

#1610 2 years ago

Getting real fucking annoyed with bounce backs on clean shots up the ramp when it's qualified for the upper playfield.

Why the hell isn't locking mech at least an inch longer so the ball can stay up there? Bounce back, roll down the ramp to the right flipper and can shoot it right back up the ramp only for it to bounce back down again. Shit design.

#1611 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Getting real fucking annoyed with bounce backs on clean shots up the ramp when it's qualified for the upper playfield.
Why the hell isn't locking mech at least an inch longer so the ball can stay up there? Bounce back, roll down the ramp to the right flipper and can shoot it right back up the ramp only for it to bounce back down again. Shit design.

reduce the power on the right flipper to about 170

#1612 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

reduce the power on the right flipper to about 170

I have been reducing it, not sure what it's down to now, but will check.

#1613 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I was thinking of buying a second hand Mandalorian LE, but then I saw the Godzilla trailer and am not sure. Does anyone have buyers regret on Mandalorian and wished they had bought Godzilla instead? Trying to get opinions from people who have had Mandalorian at home for a while, and have more perspective on the gameplay. Thanks!

No regrets at all, I love my Mando Premium. I'm probably going to upgrade my Star Wars Pro to a Premium because of it. And somewhere down the road, I'm going to have to figure out how to add a Godzilla pinball into my "Star Wars" themed game room. Hopefully it doesn't look too hokey.

#1614 2 years ago

We have joined the club. I am not sure who was more excited. Me or my 4yr old?

23BE855E-B8D4-4782-918C-AC4F1A4BE8AF (resized).jpeg23BE855E-B8D4-4782-918C-AC4F1A4BE8AF (resized).jpeg76FDFB97-ADD9-4C0E-9AE2-2AD305399B21 (resized).jpeg76FDFB97-ADD9-4C0E-9AE2-2AD305399B21 (resized).jpeg7100D527-A639-4BBC-A44D-03181FD216B5 (resized).jpeg7100D527-A639-4BBC-A44D-03181FD216B5 (resized).jpeg5FC49EDB-AA1E-41C5-9252-DDA3D1D94CA6 (resized).jpeg5FC49EDB-AA1E-41C5-9252-DDA3D1D94CA6 (resized).jpeg32797AC6-5DBD-4B6B-A911-888A50B950FD (resized).jpeg32797AC6-5DBD-4B6B-A911-888A50B950FD (resized).jpeg
#1615 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Did you try adding non-bounce foam to the mech?

#1616 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Did you try adding non-bounce foam to the mech?

I added a thick felt-type square and it seems to help a little, but not on the nice, clean, direct shots that really damn nice until it rolls back at me.

#1617 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I added a thick felt-type square and it seems to help a little, but not on the nice, clean, direct shots that really damn nice until it rolls back at me.

What about the pitch of your game? The pitch on mine probably at least 6.9

I’ve got about 250 plays on mine and I think that’s only happened one time.

#1618 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

No regrets!

#1619 2 years ago

Installed a square of sorbothane on the mech. Running a level of 6.3-6.4 and flipper power must be around the 200 mark.

#1620 2 years ago

I installed a square of Dynamat Extreme (butyl deadener) and am running full power. Haven’t had a single bounce back since.

#1621 2 years ago

Wait, that's intentional?

I've spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my post constantly stopping the ball on launch and what felt like they should be clean orbit shots.

Quoted from thewool:

The super skill shot option is good but only seems to work for 1 ball. I'm also not sure I want to play that every time as it's quite drawn out.
Do you feel the current default plunge is an exciting way to start the game? Plunge to a dead post > drop through a CHILD light > then dribble out of the left orbit or down the middle? There are better options to start gameplay.
How do you explain the right orbit being blocked during the game, is the upper post supposed to be up the majority of the time?

#1622 2 years ago

why so many for sale so fast . No Love ?
Not liking the odds?

Glad i passed on it. But Glad they are scoring better themes to build games from

#1623 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Wait, that's intentional?
I've spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my post constantly stopping the ball on launch and what felt like they should be clean orbit shots.

Yes it is. Standard plunge is post up, roll into the CHILD lights. Skill shot is if you do that and the ball runs through a lane with the lit light. Super skill shot is hold the left flipper button down to drop the post and then complete the sequence of shots.

Maybe it's personal taste, I just don't like games where the plunge stops the ball, especially in Mando as the only way out of the CHILD area is with a dribble. Post down and manual plunge into the CHILD area would have made much more sense as a true skill shot.

All, if you're curious, try disabling the post in the game settings and see how the differently the game feels. There is a fine balance in there somewhere... Come on Dwight and team!

#1624 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Yes it is. Standard plunge is post up, roll into the CHILD lights. Skill shot is if you do that and the ball runs through a lane with the lit light. Super skill shot is hold the left flipper button down to drop the post and then complete the sequence of shots.
Maybe it's personal taste, I just don't like games where the plunge stops the ball, especially in Mando as the only way out of the CHILD area is with a dribble. Post down and manual plunge into the CHILD area would have made much more sense as a true skill shot.
All, if you're curious, try disabling the post in the game settings and see how the differently the game feels. There is a fine balance in there somewhere... Come on Dwight and team!

With the only addition that you can't super skill shot when child is lit. That seems intentional as well, as per Dwight's response to me a bit ago.

#1625 2 years ago

was an honest question . So no answer but a downvote . At least that explains nothing but being butt hurt

[Removed]

Quoted from PinFever:

why so many for sale so fast . No Love ?
Not liking the odds?
Glad i passed on it. But Glad they are scoring better themes to build games from

#1626 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

was an honest question . So no answer but a downvote . At least that explains nothing but being butt hurt
Sorry to ruin your Black panther party -Gump

Your baiting comment has nothing to do with being an owner which is why you got downvoted.

#1627 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

With the only addition that you can't super skill shot when child is lit. That seems intentional as well, as per Dwight's response to me a bit ago.

Aha thanks for mentioning that! Explains why you can't do it all of the time.

#1628 2 years ago

There is always a ton of new games for sale/trade on the market. I've played more games on mine than most owners play in two years and post with 200 plays HUO.

#1629 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

I am.

#1630 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Another vote for some thin "foam" did the trick for me.

Quoted from Bos98:

We have joined the club. I am not sure who was more excited. Me or my 4yr old?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like you need room I will take the R&M off your hands.

#1631 2 years ago

Ok owners I am finding this game a bit brutal. Any suggestions to make it play a tad easier? I have closed the outlanes , lowered the flipper power a touch but not too much whats a good setting?

I do wish I didn't get the bounce backs of the right orbit post you would think stern would have learned by now on those plastic posts!

In need of code update Xaqery please

#1632 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Try this stuff if it fits: https://www.pinballlife.com/target-backing-foam.html

Otherwise, try sorbothane film. Amazon carries it at various thicknesses; the thicker it is the more it will deaden bounce back.

#1633 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Ok owners I am finding this game a bit brutal. Any suggestions to make it play a tad easier? I have closed the outlanes , lowered the flipper power a touch but not too much whats a good setting?
I do wish I didn't get the bounce backs of the right orbit post you would think stern would have learned by now on those plastic posts!

Pull up your audits in the game and see where you are losing your balls and how long your games average. For example, if you are losing most out the left outlane maybe just put a larger rubber on there if closing them isn't enough.

#1634 2 years ago

so only if you own you can comment. oh ok.
So if i was at Pindudes store and played it a ton i can not like the game.
Then Come and ask the True Owners why they are selling it and why no love only to be bashed by your opinion of me baiting or trolling?
[Removed] / where is that Bill Murry Pic.
What ever man .
i Still ask Why ? Why so many selling .

Quoted from thewool:

Your baiting comment has nothing to do with being an owner which is why you got downvoted.

#1635 2 years ago

After only a few games it is hard to tell if code was an issue and did not feel it was incomplete but your comment means i missed something.

Quoted from Mando:

#1636 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

so only if you own you can comment. oh ok.
So if i was at Pindudes store and played it a ton i can not like the game.
Then Come and ask the True Owners why they are selling it and why no love only to be bashed by your opinion of me baiting or trolling?
You sir are a Douche / where is that Bill Murry Pic.
What ever man .
i Still ask Why ? Why so many selling .

This is why Pinside's "ignore user" feature is so great

#1637 2 years ago

The last flavor of the month always hits the market place hard as soon as there's a new flavor. You've been on pinside for 10yrs ....you should know this by now.....

#1638 2 years ago

i do not know this.
Things are changing because in ten years i have not seen the new flavor be replaced by the last new flavor so quickly .
The game Mandalorian is still being shipped.
People must still be in the Honeymoon phase with the game still and to sell because Godzilla came out?
I do not get this logic and never seen it turn over that fast .

Quoted from tdiddy:

The last flavor of the month always hits the market place hard as soon as there's a new flavor. You've been on pinside for 10yrs ....you should know this by now.....

#1639 2 years ago

Sorry if this issue has already been covered to death but does anyone have a fix for the constant rejects up the right orbit when it hits the diverter post?

#1640 2 years ago

Game changer for me is the foundry feature. Earn beskar and buy items to help you along the way. Really cool idea, requires some thinking and strategy. Upper playfield not that great. No remorse unless my local barcade gets one too lol.

#1641 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sorry if this issue has already been covered to death but does anyone have a fix for the constant rejects up the right orbit when it hits the diverter post?

I have also asked this several times. No responses.

#1642 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I just put a 1” square rubber on behind the drop down lock, no bounce backs at all now !

#1643 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Sorry to ruin your Black panther party -Gump

Game is great. Lots of love. Sorry about being butt hurt over down votes.

Now back to the club thread!

#1644 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Game is great. Lots of love. Sorry about being butt hurt over down votes.
Now back to the club thread!

Butt hurt people is what Pinside is all about. No pin is good enough for them unless it's exactly
what they want.

#1645 2 years ago

Finally, happy to not be the only one on the planet. I was starting to think everybody was waiting for the Premium
Let me know when you get an update, I am in Canada so it should be 2 weeks after you (I hope)

#1646 2 years ago

I’ve got my LE set up and played a few games. It’s by far my favorite game so far. I’ve only got a few games on it.

OMG. I almost freaked. I went to play a game tonight and hit the switch and nothing. I went back and fourth trying to figure out why it won’t come on. I thought it was DOA. Come to find out my wife unplugged it to plug in the air vent. Bad wife. My heart can’t handle these types of scares.

E3E9C3D8-6049-40FA-A0E3-72F749511F72 (resized).jpegE3E9C3D8-6049-40FA-A0E3-72F749511F72 (resized).jpeg
#1647 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

After only a few games it is hard to tell if code was an issue and did not feel it was incomplete but your comment means i missed something.

It just has some bugs, its fairly "complete", but it could use a little polish. Mostly the bugs that annoy me.

In regards to flipping, lots of new games coming out people want to capitalize while Mando is hot thats all. There is nothing wrong with it. Heck even I have some Zilla envy right now and I dont even like the theme LOL.

#1648 2 years ago
Quoted from Jstampa:

I’ve got my LE set up and played a few games. It’s by far my favorite game so far. I’ve only got a few games on it.
OMG. I almost freaked. I went to play a game tonight and hit the switch and nothing. I went back and fourth trying to figure out why it won’t come on. I thought it was DOA. Come to find out my wife unplugged it to plug in the air vent. Bad wife. My heart can’t handle these types of scares.
[quoted image]

One thing is for sure, the bottom edge of your cabinet is safe!

#1649 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Try this stuff if it fits: https://www.pinballlife.com/target-backing-foam.html
Otherwise, try sorbothane film. Amazon carries it at various thicknesses; the thicker it is the more it will deaden bounce back.

I use the pinball life target foam and I’ve not had a single reject.

#1650 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

It just has some bugs, its fairly "complete", but it could use a little polish. Mostly the bugs that annoy me.
In regards to flipping, lots of new games coming out people want to capitalize while Mando is hot thats all. There is nothing wrong with it. Heck even I have some Zilla envy right now and I dont even like the theme LOL.

Yeah I agree. I just got my mando on Sunday and the thought of listing mine entered my head for a brief moment after I saw Godzilla lol. I know that lots of people are still waiting on mando premiums so it would be a easy flip.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.