Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 157.
#5851 1 year ago

On a very much related note, anyone catch the new trailer Disney just posted for the new Mandalorian season? Looks SO damn good. Can't wait. Got me so hype, I literally fired up my Mando pin after seeing it. lol

#5852 1 year ago

i had the opportunity to put some games on a LE this week-end, and lets admit, for sure, encounters are way harder with the moving mini playfield (than tribute to those playing on PREM/LE)

#5853 1 year ago

Well I ran a tournament at my place and mando reset 2 more times (I haven't played it much otherwise). Also during one game the game/LCD froze up for 30 seconds and then unfroze and we were able to continue the game. That was a weird one. Anyone else having issues still? I hope an update will fix this!

#5854 1 year ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Well I ran a tournament at my place and mando reset 2 more times (I haven't played it much otherwise). Also during one game the game/LCD froze up for 30 seconds and then unfroze and we were able to continue the game. That was a weird one. Anyone else having issues still? I hope an update will fix this!

Someone in the turtles thread said there was a bug with non IC pros on the latest code resetting at end of games. Could be the same thing here.

#5855 1 year ago

Any news Xaqery when Mando might get anymore code/bug fixes etc?

#5856 1 year ago

What are favorite tutorial/strategy threads or YouTube videos? I’ve read the rules a few times but I’m not sure what to focus on. Looking more for score potential rather than completeness. Thanks!

#5857 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

What’s Tate favorite tutorial/strategy threads or YouTube videos? I’ve read the rules a few times but I’m not sure what to focus on. Looking more for score potential rather than completeness. Thanks!

Go for the "fire triangle". You do you scope and hunter to get their multipliers going, maybe grab the Amban Rifle from the foundry for an add-a-ball and start MB 1 or 3, pick off the final PF multiplier from the Boba Fet Stand ups, hold the action button to light all of your shots on fire and then profit! If you do MB 2, spend the MB building your Super Jackpot by shoot the left ramp until it maxes out at 50 Million, then wait until the Super Jackpot is lit (when you return to single ball play) to use your flame thrower and then cash out your Super Jackpot for up to 600M (if you maxed it out during the MB and have all your PF X going.

Easier said than done, but super satisfying to accomplish when you do.

#5858 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Iam still thinking this is the best foundry mod!
[quoted image]

Let's customers choose what is the best mod for this place
Now, the customer has an alternative choice !

IMG_5249 (resized).JPGIMG_5249 (resized).JPG
#5859 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Let's customers choose what is the best mod for this place
Now, the customer has an alternative choice ![quoted image]

Looks great! I’ve got diddys foundry but I like this just as much, unfortunately it’s a shame there is no room for them both as both are great and fit nicely, I like the added lighting of the foundry though.

Shame you don’t make a foundry portion you could make for this one of yours that lights up, but it would have to mount in front of the scoopLike a plastic protector or over the spinner etc I would make the change then.

#5860 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Now, the customer has an alternative choice !

Details please...

#5861 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks great! I’ve got diddys foundry but I like this just as much, unfortunately it’s a shame there is no room for them both as both are great and fit nicely, I like the added lighting of the foundry though.
Shame you don’t make a foundry portion you could make for this one of yours that lights up, but it would have to mount in front of the scoopLike a plastic protector or over the spinner etc I would make the change then.

Not sure how much space you have with the foundry, but you might be able to squeeze the figure in yourself as a DIY: https://a.co/d/9bN1GJ4

#5862 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

What are favorite tutorial/strategy threads or YouTube videos? I’ve read the rules a few times but I’m not sure what to focus on. Looking more for score potential rather than completeness. Thanks!

I'm planning on streaming this game for Bro in a few weeks and will do my best to do a half decent tutorial.

#5863 1 year ago

Hi,
I have a LE & consistently experience 2 problems. Would appreciate your suggestions:

1. The R wire form keeps coming unhooked from the screw that secures it to the inner lane. It is not a stripped screw or nut. I would expect a post or nut under the wire form notch, but mine only has a neoprene bumper on that screw, under the wire form. I can add a nut to lock the wire form notch more securely, but wonder if something is missing from the factory?

2. About 50% of the time I hit a good shot at the R side of the R U turn, the ball bounces off of the ramp, hits the upper plastic, & bounces back out. Visually, the “lid” doesn’t appear to be riveted correctly. The edges are not exactly parallel. It seems to happen in clusters. That is, 10 shots in a row may go in without a problem, but the next 10 seem to elevate immediately to the deflection “lid” & bounce back out.

I’m a noob & have used this pin, my first, to learn Abe’s YouTube lessons, so I have amassed about 700 games on this one. Slow learner

Thanks!

#5864 1 year ago

pinopinballmods I just received and installed the foundry; now it looks as it should! Thank you for your exquisite attention to detail and quality. I had no idea that you could pose the arms and head. So cool. 3BD68419-08A2-4A70-8B22-5338FCFE4097 (resized).jpeg3BD68419-08A2-4A70-8B22-5338FCFE4097 (resized).jpeg2E2B39FF-7FA4-42D0-8005-97E251603F55 (resized).jpeg2E2B39FF-7FA4-42D0-8005-97E251603F55 (resized).jpeg

#5865 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just looked at your collection so you have a premium? You can trigger it from the magnet, diverter on the left ramp and the multiball lock flap/switch. I believe on the pro you can only trigger it off lights or the multiball lock.

which option is everyone's preference? i have a premium. i assume it's alligator clips? do i need to worry about positive/negative? thanks a lot.

#5866 1 year ago
Quoted from CMG-3000:

lionelpo91 I just received and installed the foundry; now it looks as it should! Thank you for your exquisite attention to detail and quality. I had no idea that you could pose the arms and head. So cool. [quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered mine yesterday

#5867 1 year ago

I updated the software on my pro to 1.30 and seems some of my settings went all crazy (ie EB awarded when first mission starts). But whats real annoying is now: 1) the game resets/re-initializes at random, sometimes mid game, 2) The knocker goes off whenever money is inserted (one knock per quarter, 4 knocks per dollar!). The game is on location and there's a aftermarket real knocker so it's real loud all the time. I turned the knocker off in the settings to no avail. Game is not set up with Insider Connected.
Anyone else have weird experiences with this code update?

#5868 1 year ago

Has anyone had the right ramp airball plastic break? If so, are replacements available? Or does anyone happen to have a template for making a new one?

#5869 1 year ago

I made this for the right ramp for the same issue. Sorry for the bad pictures

1906D2DA-747C-49C2-A5B8-FF524FB4B24E (resized).jpeg1906D2DA-747C-49C2-A5B8-FF524FB4B24E (resized).jpeg3BACD086-EA56-4664-B5BB-0130E2935EF0 (resized).jpeg3BACD086-EA56-4664-B5BB-0130E2935EF0 (resized).jpeg7B68AA5A-F12F-4CB1-AC4C-A4A6D2888646 (resized).jpeg7B68AA5A-F12F-4CB1-AC4C-A4A6D2888646 (resized).jpeg
#5870 1 year ago

You can't see it from the picture, but it angles down just like the real plastic to stop ball rejects. It actually works really well. I painted it like sand and added the speeder to replicate the existing plastic, only better. I think I get less rejects from it than from the original plastic ironically, I think I've gotten zero rejects since I installed it while I was getting some rejects from the original plastic before it broke (could have been because it was weakening though).

#5871 1 year ago
Quoted from biglobstah:

I updated the software on my pro to 1.30 and seems some of my settings went all crazy (ie EB awarded when first mission starts). But whats real annoying is now: 1) the game resets/re-initializes at random, sometimes mid game, 2) The knocker goes off whenever money is inserted (one knock per quarter, 4 knocks per dollar!). The game is on location and there's a aftermarket real knocker so it's real loud all the time. I turned the knocker off in the settings to no avail. Game is not set up with Insider Connected.
Anyone else have weird experiences with this code update?

Yep its a software thing. Read the last 2-3 of this thread pages for more info! We also had a discussion on this on facebook pinball repair group which you should be able to find too.

#5872 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I just noticed something today. This is my right orbit. See that piece of metal jutting out onto the playfield? Is that normal. It appears to be the bottom of the shooter lane piece.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I noticed the same today and was worried it may have been something I caused when installing the shooter lane cliffys. Maybe it’s normal since we both have it?

CF236041-A1D0-4670-B118-AB6C2998577C (resized).jpegCF236041-A1D0-4670-B118-AB6C2998577C (resized).jpeg
#5873 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikew492:

I noticed the same today and was worried it may have been something I caused when installing the shooter lane cliffys. Maybe it’s normal since we both have it?
[quoted image]

Yeah everyone that replied to me said it was normal.

#5874 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikew492:

[quoted image]

Yep perfectly normal the guide holds the shooter lane flap down. It’s been Sterns standard go to design for some time now.

#5875 1 year ago
Quoted from taylor34:

You can't see it from the picture, but it angles down just like the real plastic to stop ball rejects. It actually works really well. I painted it like sand and added the speeder to replicate the existing plastic, only better. I think I get less rejects from it than from the original plastic ironically, I think I've gotten zero rejects since I installed it while I was getting some rejects from the original plastic before it broke (could have been because it was weakening though).

I did the same with a 3D printed version, helps with rejects a ton! Gave up on the speeder bike idea but the prototype looked cool just couldn’t keep the bikes in place for location play.
1250C8F4-2490-4DDF-B7EB-6A270692313E (resized).jpeg1250C8F4-2490-4DDF-B7EB-6A270692313E (resized).jpeg3C41E97F-1B26-4A7C-93C8-9FCBFD67E009 (resized).jpeg3C41E97F-1B26-4A7C-93C8-9FCBFD67E009 (resized).jpeg

#5876 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I did the same with a 3D printed version, helps with rejects a ton! Gave up on the speeder bike idea but the prototype looked cool just couldn’t keep the bikes in place for location play.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that looks amazing, would you be able to share the 3d file??

#5877 1 year ago

A little update:

LE/PREMIUM V1.31 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
=====================================
**** FIXED ****
- Fixed crash involving removing a player from home team.

**** TWEAKED ****
- Ramp diverter will no longer wait time out during End of ball Bonus
- The game will take you out of Encounter lightinbg from many more targets
and switches if the ball exits without closing the exit switch.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.22 ****
Corrected potential game reset issue.

When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as
an asterisk. The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when
entering the setup screens or scanning the WiFi setup QR code.

Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The
signal strength and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength
< 40 is considered weak. A weak WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or
inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty to login or download
software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in
cases where WiFi signals are problematic.

Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of
NO. Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for
machines not set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only
available in Free Play mode. Many home players, who choose to use their
game in Coin Play, have requested the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting
this this adjustment to YES will default the Home Team Guest Retention to
Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that adjustment
after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for
machines registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.

Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.

Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the
number of fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.

Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install
updates automatically".

#5878 1 year ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I made this for the right ramp for the same issue. Sorry for the bad pictures
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah I have the same issue, mine snapped at the same exact place. I prolly need to make something a little thicker.

#5879 1 year ago

No mention of fixing glitched achievements or game based bugs *sigh*

#5880 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No mention of fixing glitched achievements or game based bugs *sigh*

Dwight said he doesn't have much input on the IC focused updates. I'm sure he will revisit Mando (and hopefully SW) code and at the very least squash any remaining bugs.

#5881 1 year ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

Wow that looks amazing, would you be able to share the 3d file??

I second that.

#5882 1 year ago

The fact that he hasn't fixed the game breaking bug that I encountered and mentioned in a few posts past, is disconcerting.

#5883 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

The fact that he hasn't fixed the game breaking bug that I encountered and mentioned in a few posts past, is disconcerting.

I’m hoping a few things have been fixed and just not mentioned in the readme. But the code issues on Mando & TMNT do make me cautious with Bond, ideally I’d like those two finished before I take on another Dwight game if Stern aren’t giving him time to fix up his games.

#5884 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m hoping a few things have been fixed and just not mentioned in the readme. But the code issues on Mando & TMNT do make me cautious with Bond, ideally I’d like those two finished before I take on another Dwight game if Stern aren’t giving him time to fix up his games.

I'm with you. I like what Dwight did with the code on Mando, but bugs like these are hard to excuse given how long the game has been out.

I really want to get Bond, but I'm cautious given his track record.

#5885 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I'm with you. I like what Dwight did with the code on Mando, but bugs like these are hard to excuse given how long the game has been out.
I really want to get Bond, but I'm cautious given his track record.

There is still at least 1 significant bug in Star Wars...involving Hyperspace Multiball. Dwight is aware of this bug (and the others I'm sure). I have to think he will address these bugs at least (even if games are feature complete).

#5886 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

There is still at least 1 significant bug in Star Wars...involving Hyperspace Multiball. Dwight is aware of this bug (and the others I'm sure). I have to think he will address these bugs at least (even if games are feature complete).

He's not going to fix them in my opinion. But that's not to say he doesn't want to, but the way software development at these places usually works is they prioritize features, new games, etc and then bugs fall more into the lower priority bucket. And since it's been a long time, there's probably a ton of things in these low priority buckets, so the chances of these issues getting fixed are close to zero. I'm in software development, and things that get fixed right away are high priority game breaking bugs, if it didn't get fixed right away, chances are it will never be fixed honestly unless he goes and does it on his own time.

#5887 1 year ago
Quoted from taylor34:

He's not going to fix them in my opinion. But that's not to say he doesn't want to, but the way software development at these places usually works is they prioritize features, new games, etc and then bugs fall more into the lower priority bucket. And since it's been a long time, there's probably a ton of things in these low priority buckets, so the chances of these issues getting fixed are close to zero. I'm in software development, and things that get fixed right away are high priority game breaking bugs, if it didn't get fixed right away, chances are it will never be fixed honestly unless he goes and does it on his own time.

I mean pretty sure he did a giant code update to Game Of Thrones like 3-4 years after it had launched. They just released new end of game animations for Deadpool yesterday and that’s been out for years. I’d say they will probably address major bugs in a game that is barely a year old.

#5888 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I mean pretty sure he did a giant code update to Game Of Thrones like 3-4 years after it had launched. They just released new end of game animations for Deadpool yesterday and that’s been out for years. I’d say they will probably address major bugs in a game that is barely a year old.

Deadpool is an exception here because the development time for it was extremely short due to Gomez having to take over from Trudeau after he was arrested and released from Stern, alot of stuff was cut from Deadpool as a result.

Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters taking 3-5 years after release was ridiculous back then, now at current prices it’s absurd to have to wait that long to get a major update on code and bug fixes. It does seem Keith’s team is the only one you can rely on to get stuff finished.

#5889 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Deadpool is an exception here because the development time for it was extremely short due to Gomez having to take over from Trudeau after he was arrested and released from Stern, alot of stuff was cut from Deadpool as a result.
Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters taking 3-5 years after release was ridiculous back then, now at current prices it’s absurd to have to wait that long to get a major update on code and bug fixes. It does seem Keith’s team is the only one you can rely on to get stuff finished.

and also a word for Lyman, as ok, may be he was taking his time, but at the end you know for sure that he will code something very solid for pins he was in charge

#5890 1 year ago

Anyone have tips for dialing in this area? Balls seem to get slowed down significantly when passing thru this mech. It’s almost like the ball is hitting the side rail before it lands back in the orbit.

31AC1CBD-4410-40E8-94AF-A657F068BA36 (resized).jpeg31AC1CBD-4410-40E8-94AF-A657F068BA36 (resized).jpeg
#5891 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Anyone have tips for dialing in this area? Balls seem to get slowed down significantly when passing thru this mech. It’s almost like the ball is hitting the side rail before it lands back in the orbit.
[quoted image]

Make sure the gate is completely free in its movement I had an issue with my game out the box where the gate seemed sloppy and was slowing down balls way more than it should. Found out I had a nut or washer up on the ramp under the gate that was screwing the flow up.

#5892 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Make sure the gate is completely free in its movement I had an issue with my game out the box where the gate seemed sloppy and was slowing down balls way more than it should. Found out I had a nut or washer up on the ramp under the gate that was screwing the flow up.

Thank you for this. The gate itself appears to be working well. Up and down no issues and the lock works as well.

#5893 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Thank you for this. The gate itself appears to be working well. Up and down no issues and the lock works as well.

If nothing is jamming it like mine, maybe try to adjust the gate flap incase it’s rubbing or put a little 3 in 1 oil on the gate arm, I use it on my spinners and the spin forever afterwards.

#5894 1 year ago

Anyone trying to update 1.30 to 1.31 via the built in OTA code updater?
It finds there is a new version, but the speed is so slow it seems to just give up after a few minutes at 0% and 1000+ hour estimate.
This worked before with the update to 1.30, and i have free bandwidth galore. My AP says it's connection is decent to the machine.
Is just Stern's servers overloaded? I tried last night and today.

#5895 1 year ago

If anyone has installed the apron mounted IC in their Mando and don't need the plastic art that was removed from the arch please dm me as mine came with IC installed and I don't want it.

#5896 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

If anyone has installed the apron mounted IC in their Mando and don't need the plastic art that was removed from the arch please dm me as mine came with IC installed and I don't want it.

I’ve got 4 replacement plastics for Deadpool left currently. TMNT next due to demand.

#5897 1 year ago

The light show seems far better in encounter modes on 1.31 version. It seems more interactive.

#5898 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve got 4 replacement plastics for Deadpool left currently. TMNT next due to demand.

This doesn't help at all.

#5899 1 year ago

Hmm new Bond game but still no topper for Mando.........Dwight will code Bond so I think he will be mostly occupied with that. I think end of line for this one.....

Then again no Godzilla no Rush no Bond topper.....

#5900 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

This doesn't help at all.

Shit sorry mate thought I was in the Deadpool thread, too many windows open

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

11,500 (OBO)
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.