Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4606 2 years ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

Thanks for the helpful review of the kit!
I received my machine yesterday and have played a few games, but not too many until my Cliffy's and other mods arrive. I noticed a number of airballs on the ambush area when playing at the arcade so the description on the kit stood out to me. I don't remember any airballs on my games yesterday, though I'm sure I'm going easier on the machine. I noticed on the left ramp the ball movement is often not smooth. When I play more games I'll be able to describe it better. It could be a matter of turning down flipper power slightly or going easier on the machine.
I'm definitely in the honeymoon phase but so far I love the machine and look forward to progressing on it. I was able to triple my highest score from the arcade just by not being distracted from the lights and sounds of other machines and people.

I just recently picked one up & I love the animations, building up Beskar & buying different action items & the lightshow & gameplay is nice & flowy those wireforms are a must!! This is the way...
IMG_1822 (resized).jpgIMG_1822 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4676 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Loving the game so far.
2 weeks. 30 plays.
My left ramp is wrecked, wobbling, and rejecting half my shots now.
I don’t see a fix for it marked as a key post in this thread, so I’ll hafta search it cause I’m sure you folks have figured something out.
My distributor already has a ticket in with stern for a replacement ramp. But I know it’s just going to break the same way.
That metal takes a lot of abuse and there is nothing to keep the plastic from flexing too much when that happens.
[quoted image]

https://passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

mandalorian-base-v2-001 (resized).jpgmandalorian-base-v2-001 (resized).jpg
#4679 2 years ago

Strange I was looking at gallery images for Mandalorian & saw that the front plastic that feeds the ball to upper PF has explosions on it. It's just clear plastic on mine; but I kinda like it... does anyone know where I could get it? thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 3.33.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-07 at 3.33.14 PM (resized).png
#4682 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Interesting! Mine's clear too. I added the lights behind those cutouts so I wouldn't want to block that, but it's interesting seeing the subtle design changes Stern makes between production runs.

ya same here very interesting... I actually have very small scratch on my plastic it would be cool to see if I could find that one I also did that Mod too really adds.

#4701 2 years ago

Best mod by far......Logans wireforms makes a pro feel more like premium an absolute must!!

#4705 2 years ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

If I get the wireforms, do I need to worry about purchasing the accessories by cliffys to protect the plastic ramp that seems to be prone to breaking? Not sure if that part would still be there after doing the wireforms.

Yup still need cliffys. Also, order back-up coil stops too.

#4726 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Who knows. Last rumour was we going to see it any day now and that was about a month ago. Regardless, still super excited to see what they have cooked up!

It really needs a IG-11

1 week later
#4766 1 year ago

I think it's a code bug same here... first time it happened I freaked out :O

#4774 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Don't want this to come off as complaining, but do others find this game as frustrating as I do? Miss a shot and it's in outlane, hit the slings and it's in the outlane. Just when I get something going, it's in the outlane. I'm on factory outlane settings and 7 degree pitch, hesitate to move the outlane posts in. It's so brutal, to the point of wanting to sell it, which I really don't want to do, but I just may do it. Just played like 10 games, high was 187, but most were like 10-40 mil. My high i think is around 400 mil. When you do have that one great game, it's really satisfying and it does have that push the start button one more time feel to it, but man is it a frustrating game. It's as if the geometry is off, forcing the ball to the outlane more than any other game I've played. Likely because the shots are just too close.
One question, what are the ways to collect Beskar? TILT forum rules say hunter, scope and mystery...anything else?

Pitch your game 6.5 it’s too steep

#4800 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Would you guys add Pinstadium to a Mando LE?

I'm a big fan of PS but on Mando I honestly think it's lit up enough...

#4813 1 year ago

My new 3d printed mod kuiil

15D559AA-FBE5-4576-BA65-F5C81B6D8BF1 (resized).jpeg15D559AA-FBE5-4576-BA65-F5C81B6D8BF1 (resized).jpeg

25438D19-594D-43BF-BEA4-E535839A2783 (resized).jpeg25438D19-594D-43BF-BEA4-E535839A2783 (resized).jpeg
#4827 1 year ago

Vid has a great thread. I’d say try some mcquars those marks should shine up

Quoted from J85M:

Are you referring to the area I circled in red?
[quoted image]

#4833 1 year ago
Quoted from Cellprocessing:

Oh and should ask. Are you talking about the table care thread?

I used electrical tape around the top of glass it helped little bit.

1 month later
#5097 1 year ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m gonna join the club soon. What are the known issues I should be looking for with the game?

Left ramp cliffy & left orbit needs to sometimes be pushed out further than post. Some have issues with U-turn not always registering too.

#5109 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Interested in hearing thoughts/reviews from those that bought the Grog mod....
I guess my one concern is that thing will be going off like crazy during attract mode. That doesnt really bother me, im just concerned it will wear out quickly. Looks like there's a way to turn that on off, but that seems like a bit of a pain to constantly doing.

My thought is that it moves randomly which is different than interacting with the game. I appreciate the mods that developed it but it just seems like it's too much trouble to install & too expensive IMO there isn't much value there.

#5161 1 year ago

Back up center & criss cross plastic ramps for sale DM me if interested. Thanks.

ramp (resized).jpegramp (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5235 1 year ago

Anyone here need center ramp & or cross cross ramps. DM me

1 month later
#5443 1 year ago

PM me best offer for Mando brand new ramps center & criss cross ones. Thx

2 weeks later
#5652 1 year ago

Mando Pro full set of plastic ramps still available. Send an offer.

4 months later
#6749 1 year ago

Mando pro criss cross ramps. PM with best offer buyer pays for shipping.

3 months later
#7198 1 year ago

Mando Pro exit ramps 545-1243-00 Right Ramp Exit
545-1243-01 Left Ramp Exit

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-1243-00

In case anyone needs a back-up pair. 120. Shipped.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.