IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 156.
#1001 2 years ago

Holy shit, on my 5th game everything just clicked. I knew the feel and what the pin wanted me to do, and at that point, it became the flowiest pin I’ve ever played, I’d say, oddly, even more so than IMDN. My god, it might be a masterpiece.

The intensity, action, brutality, etc. even blows BKSOR away. It’s easy, yes, never did I blow a GC pin on the 5th try, but my god, who cares; playing this pin is a blast and I haven’t even read the rules yet.

I was happy, but the least excited for this pin, and had pretty good expectations, but I’m more than pleased with adding this pin to the collection. As my wife says, it’s the perfect amalgam of all our other pins, into one.

#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s your choice. Regular plunge to child lanes for normal skill shot (worth less). Hold left flipper to keep the post down and come all the way around for a chance at the super skill shot (worth more).

Yep-yep, realized pretty soon after you wrote about the left flipper, that it holds down the post. Thanks for clarifying that!

#1003 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Yep-yep, realized pretty soon after you wrote to hold down left flipper, that it holds down the post. Thanks for clarifying that!

#1004 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Right as your hitting the ball in the direction of the post while cradling you nudge it in the direction you want the ball to go. Basicly your moving the post just enough to push the ball like a normal post pass with alittle guidance, lol! You'll get it after a few trys.

Thank you! Will try it out next game - cheers!

#1005 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

hah... been too busy playing it. I was telling myself this about the code yesterday but i just kept hitting start. Turns out I’m a Brian Eddy guy apparently!
Mando is good, almost as good as Sth...

Have yet to play Sth, hoping to get up to the cities next week and give it a whirl, along with a lot of other first time pins like JJPOTC. I’m very interested in seeing how it plays, especially if you like Sth better than Mando, which I’m very impressed with. The family finally (bless their hearts), just stopped playing for the last 5.5 hours so now it’s just me and Mando

#1006 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For sure. I have my eyes on this game. Possibly snag one at Pincinnati in December. Brian has always been one of my favorites (shadow is a flawless masterpiece, and I love my STH too). And I’m a big Dwight fan for sure (GOT is the best coded game ever imo).

There’s a Pincinnati?? Sweet! I travel to Columbus for work every 3 months so will need to align my end of year trip with that. How does it compare to Allenstown or Expo in IL?

#1007 2 years ago

Wife freakin loves the pin, and we have a nice unwritten rule that it’s her pin. Just glad to see her invested, so it’s all her’s. She’s super supportive of pins, told me not to buy one (as originally planned) but five, and I just had to get this one for her. She loves mods, as she is a very aesthetic/design human, and told her this pin IS hers; she picks any and all mods, final say. Her eyes glowed in pride.

She was very adamant the first game(s) were hers, and only happy to oblige. Think she did really well with ball control!

https://streamable.com/xkkfo1

#1008 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Right as your hitting the ball in the direction of the post while cradling you nudge it in the direction you want the ball to go. Basicly your moving the post just enough to push the ball like a normal post pass with alittle guidance, lol! You'll get it after a few trys.

Jesus, you are right on the money. The first time I tried, successful post pass - cheers my mate!!

#1009 2 years ago

There’s a Pincinnati?? Sweet! I travel to Columbus for work every 3 months so will need to align my end of year trip with that. How does it compare to Allenstown or Expo in IL?

More like Allentown I guess. It’s a smaller show with less vendors more games. Around 130-140 in free play all weekend. Details here. www.Pincinnati.com

There’s a Cleveland pinball show too in September and another Ohio show in April called Pinbrew.

#1010 2 years ago

I know its childish but my mind chuckles everytime.
"the child is lit"

Screenshot_20210811-094231_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210811-094231_Google (resized).jpg
#1011 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I know its childish but my mind chuckles everytime.
"the child is lit"
[quoted image]

This is gold!

#1012 2 years ago

I’m regards to the orbit I do believe there is a bug , if child is lit you cannot do the super skill shot ! But also the child does not activate on the plunge , makes no sense .

#1013 2 years ago

Curious if the White LED in the back can be replaced? They look like 2SMD. Kind want to add some purple and green led.

20210811_122926.jpg20210811_122926.jpg
#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

2. The newest sterns are getting harder to post pass on. And Brian Eddy games are always hard to do it on due to the positioning of his slings.

So true. I’m having to bounce pass off the sling because post passing is difficult when playing Mandalorian. I first thought it was due to the pitch on the game.

#1015 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

"the child is lit"
[quoted image]

Xaqery

It would be cool if there was something in the code like a midnight madness, where all the balls drain and only lights shine on Grogu and your only ball leaves the shooter lane by itself to go directly to the Grogu magnet and then a crazy light show or something different that acts like
“the FORCE” happens. Just a suggestion if time permits on code.

#1016 2 years ago

Cool - thanks gents
Got two more questions.
1) Does anyone else notice “weird action” around the flippers, almost as if there is a magnet doing shit down there. My 12 year old said it within 15 sec of play and confirmed it wasn’t just be. It just goes in odd directions randomly, like a weak magnet is down there.
2) I can’t post pass for the life of me. Shoots straight up to top of slings and comes right back down on same flipper. Is this a non-post pass pin or do I need to adjust flipper strength?

2) The timing is different. It's similar to TMNT2 & AIQ. Slower to flip after you let the ball drop from cradle. Takes me some time to adjust between games. Nice thing is with the older timing, the ball just goes back to the same flipper so you can try again. I'd recommend getting it down before a hurry up is lit.

#1017 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I think he’s saying the post pops up unpredictably during super skill shot. Mine does this too randomly blocking the orbit (despite Left flipper held during plunge)
I think it’s a code bug that possibly has something to do with the child being lit on the plunge.
I’m on initial code still and haven’t updated... was kinda waiting on the next round of updates because i figure it won’t be long.

Xaqery explained earlier that it's not a bug but intentional, which does seem weird.

Quoted from Xaqery:

It seems like there is some confusion about the post at the top of orbit.
1 - Its job is to send the ball to the Child area / top lanes
2 - It will do this from either direction. Meaning from the left orbit, right orbit, or from the shooter lane.
3 - If the Child is lit it will energize try to divert the ball. Maybe this is undesirable from the shooter lane but its not a bug! : --- )
4 - If you hold in the left flipper while the ball is leaving the shooter switch and keep it held until the ball exits the shooter lane the top post will stay down (again, unless The Child is lit). If the ball doesnt come all the way around maybe it didnt transition from the shooter lane to the orbit well or found something else to slow it down. It probably was not the top post.
With reguard to the super skill shot -
The Super Skill Shot only starts if you are still holding the left flipper when the ball reaches the left orbit (The 'C' roll over). If you left the flipper go before it will not start.
If you see behavior that is not like this please do make a video and send it to [email protected]
It hope this helps.
- Dwight

#1018 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Xaqery explained earlier that it's not a bug but intentional, which does seem weird.

If you watch the post when somebody is playing it will randomly pop up for a millisecond here and there when it shouldnt. Ive sent video to bug report.

#1019 2 years ago

Bought a Mando Pro to sit next to my Star Wars Pro today! Wonder if I will see it this year...

#1020 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

oh interesting. So is dwight saying, the child being lit on the plunge is not a bug too?

#1021 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Curious if the White LED in the back can be replaced? They look like 2SMD. Kind want to add some purple and green led.
[quoted image]

Standard bayonet Style light ,you can swap them simple.I put a few Blues behind the child.

#1022 2 years ago

Coming soon to a center ramp near you...

IMG_20210811_194453__01.jpgIMG_20210811_194453__01.jpg
#1023 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Xaqery
It would be cool if there was something in the code like a midnight madness, where all the balls drain and only lights shine on Grogu and your only ball leaves the shooter lane by itself to go directly to the Grogu magnet and then a crazy light show or something different that acts like
“the FORCE” happens. Just a suggestion if time permits on code.

Love this idea. The dark modes are always fun to highlight for ppl when the come over to play. Gives them something major to aim for.

#1024 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

If you watch the post when somebody is playing it will randomly pop up for a millisecond here and there when it shouldnt. Ive sent video to bug report.

I think we are talking about two different things and my reply was directed towards the end of that post (super skill shot if child is lit). I've sent a similar video showing the millisecond pop-up of the post randomly that I think too is a bug. Dwight chimed in stating what I think is intentional - you can't super skill shot if the child is lit. I personally think that's not intuitive and the superskill shot should override child but it's not my game to program.

I did notice if you hold the left flipper down during child it won't energize the magnet so you get robbed of a super skill shot and hitting the child so that seems to be a bug....

Quoted from Purdue:

oh interesting. So is dwight saying, the child being lit on the plunge is not a bug too?

That was the way I interpreted his reply to me. I think its non-intuitive to the player and should be changed though....

Quoted from P1nhead:

[quoted image]

As someone who hates spiders (but appreciates what they eat) - NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

#1025 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

[quoted image]

Nice! A couple Ice spiders attached to some new popcap cover replacements would be sweet!

#1026 2 years ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Looking to add a shaker motor when mine comes later this week. Are there still aftermarket ones available that would work for this machine? I added one to an Avengers several months ago but I feel like I'm not seeing them now.

Installed one from Pinballlife for $100 and it works great

#1027 2 years ago

Got to play an LE on location last night. What do I call that right shot between razor crest and the right ramp? It's a u-turn on pro. Anyway, it's hard to backhand. Couldn't get enough pepper on it to go all the way up. Game felt great though. Can hardly wait for my Prem to show up. I've been told any soooon.

#1028 2 years ago

have a seemingly minor issue..

multi balls are ocasionally ending when there are two balls remaining in play, and the trough is ocasionally kicking out 2 balls... Opto board for the Trough?

#1029 2 years ago
Quoted from TTARider:

multi balls are ocasionally ending when there are two balls remaining in play, and the trough is ocasionally kicking out 2 balls... Opto board for the Trough?

Yep. Start with reseating the tiny connectors on the board right by the trough up kicker.

Also, are you using chrome pinballs?

#1030 2 years ago

Mando club official as of last night!

Pins (resized).jpgPins (resized).jpg
#1031 2 years ago
Quoted from TTARider:

Also make sure perfectly level left to right. That was my issue with SW Pro.

#1032 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Also make sure perfectly level left to right. That was my issue with SW Pro. Especially if trough powerall the way down.

#1033 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. Start with reseating the tiny connectors on the board right by the trough up kicker.
Also, are you using chrome pinballs?

Using Ninjas... thought about magnetics.. Think that could be it?

#1034 2 years ago
Quoted from TTARider:

yep. I would only use those balls in a game with one ball in the game.

#1035 2 years ago

I just discovered this thread. I've had an LE for a while and been streaming (and screaming) at https://twitch.tv/dri374

Today the Scorbit folks enabled Mando support and this will be my last Mando stream for a while. Unboxing PB Alien on Saturday.

Live in 20 minutes or so...

scorbit-mando (resized).pngscorbit-mando (resized).png

#1036 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Nice! A couple Ice spiders attached to some new popcap cover replacements would be sweet!

I could probably do the caps for that as well... that ice spider I put up there is going on that center ramp.

If it is a crappy day Saturday I'll likely spend most of it making things.

#1037 2 years ago
Quoted from TTARider:

I use Polaris from ball Barron and they are perfect.

#1038 2 years ago

Attempting flat resin prints without any support is as much of an art as modeling itself. Pretty close, not quite there.

These will be added to our store on Pinside and for sale this weekend.

IMG_20210812_215638__01.jpgIMG_20210812_215638__01.jpg

#1039 2 years ago

An C2 cable for later? Cant find where to connect it. Also have 2 technical errors, what i must do? Please help, thanks

03CE2E25-D2EF-4F7E-BB60-E323594CEE6A (resized).jpeg03CE2E25-D2EF-4F7E-BB60-E323594CEE6A (resized).jpeg29BAEC3F-D3E1-495A-9B1C-4FF36A207E63 (resized).jpeg29BAEC3F-D3E1-495A-9B1C-4FF36A207E63 (resized).jpegED988AE8-5AED-466F-A023-C883E8B4C433 (resized).jpegED988AE8-5AED-466F-A023-C883E8B4C433 (resized).jpeg
#1040 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

An C2 cable for later? Cant find where to connect it. Also have 2 technical errors, what i must do? Please help, thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I believe others have seen those Alerts as well . If I remember correctly the going consensus is to ignore them. I believe it will be fixed with the next code update

#1041 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

An C2 cable for later? Cant find where to connect it. Also have 2 technical errors, what i must do? Please help, thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Upper flippers don't have EOS. Bug - ignore. Note from Stern on this:

The error code that you are seeing is a false error. The game is looking for an EOS switch which is not there.
Our software engineers are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution to be included in future code.

#1042 2 years ago

I’m in the Club.Le 520 arived Norway yesterday.Zero isues out of the box.The game is awsome.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1043 2 years ago

Thanks all! And the C2 connector is for the future I guess?

9B337DE7-42A4-48AF-A8B4-3730CA495300 (resized).jpeg9B337DE7-42A4-48AF-A8B4-3730CA495300 (resized).jpeg
#1044 2 years ago

Anyone having trouble with the left orbit? On my Pro , *every* ball coming down the left orbit hits the little rubber post and drains right down the center. Its damn near unavoidable. I don't *think* it's by design, but I could be wrong.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from douglasHicks:

Anyone having trouble with the left orbit? On my Pro , *every* ball coming down the left orbit hits the little rubber post and drains right down the center. Its damn near unavoidable. I don't *think* it's by design, but I could be wrong.
[quoted image]

It is not, you need to take off the lane guide and bend it a little at a time until it feeds correctly.

#1046 2 years ago

[quoted image]

You should be able to loosen the end and bump it out a bit. Should be closer to the black line. Not 100% but I think you can take off that plastic for access.

See my bad photo.

E37E3FE2-1CA9-46D7-9922-333AC1B399D9 (resized).jpegE37E3FE2-1CA9-46D7-9922-333AC1B399D9 (resized).jpeg
#1047 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

You should be able to loosen the end and bump it out a bit. Should be closer to the black line. Not 100% but I think you can take off that plastic for access.
See my bad photo. [quoted image]

Dude. You guys rock. That did it!

fixed (resized).jpgfixed (resized).jpg
#1048 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Undo the plastic on top of the guide... like 2 screws and a nut. Move to the side, loosen the screw holding the ball guide to PF, push guide towards the middle of the PF a bit till balls don't hit the post, retighten screw and put back together. The guide likes to work its way outwards

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It is not, you need to take off the lane guide and bend it a little at a time until it feeds correctly.

Don't even need to bend.. the 1/16" or so the guide moves in the existing screws is all you need. Just reposition and re-tighten the screw holding the guide down.

#1050 2 years ago

Anyone making a metal plate for the lockdown bar button?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.