Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 157.
#5551 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Is the left flipper light not turning on in service mode normal? Mine is doing that since I got it but it works at all other times, just the right one is illuminated in service.

Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

It is not inconsistent. The left flipper lamp always works as it's supposed to but is always off when the service menu is called up. It is a software function or glitch. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this...

The service menu activates the red GI on steady. It is probably one of the red bulbs with the short.

#5552 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

bug again :
tonight, wanted to visit the big wizard mode with my son, than we started a 4 players game in CO-OP
we did complete all the 3 path, but than it was impossible to play the ENCOUNTERS mini-wizard, except with player 3, which was the one that finish the 3rd level (this may be a clue to Dwight !?)
the code was lost for sure, as with the 3 others players, only the helmet inserts were lighted in red, as the left ramp insert, but all the others inserts on the playfield were OFF (but switches still working)
we putted more than few shot in the helmet, flipping with the upper flipper, but no target were active in there
and to precise, no problem at all to play MISSIONS mini wizard & RAZOR CREST mini wizard, this with the 4 players
last time i play like this in CO-OP, all was OK/did reach THIS IS THE WAY (with 2 out of 4 players)
i dont know what goes wrong today
a last clue : even the "complete an encounters level" bought in the foundry did not work when using it (lockbar button was well blinking in red, and while using it screen says "mssion completed" but no)

same bug again, this time with a video (sorry for my english)
than state here was : co-op game, player 4 ball 3, yellow+green mini wizard played, only red remaining (PRO version, code 1.20)
PS : i did lit THIS IS THE WAY with player 3, that means ENCOUNTERS did work with this player... :/

#5553 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

same bug again, this time with a video (sorry for my english)
than state here was : co-op game, player 4 ball 3, yellow+green mini wizard played, only red remaining (PRO version, code 1.20)
PS : i did lit THIS IS THE WAY with player 3, that means ENCOUNTERS did work with this player... :/

Send your findings directly to Stern

[email protected]

#5554 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Send your findings directly to Stern
[email protected]

yep, will do as promised, with a recap at the end of location, 1 week remaining...

#5555 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

It is not inconsistent. The left flipper lamp always works as it's supposed to but is always off when the service menu is called up. It is a software function or glitch. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this...

I am almost positive someone else brought this up previously. It was quite some time ago.

#5556 1 year ago

Finally qualified this is the way but drained before starting, womp womp. Those mini wizard modes are hard to complete for me, I assume the wizard mode is even harder.

7B57A11C-D4AA-4592-9A11-3A7362C608F1 (resized).jpeg7B57A11C-D4AA-4592-9A11-3A7362C608F1 (resized).jpeg
#5557 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

The service menu activates the red GI on steady. It is probably one of the red bulbs with the short.

The flipper lights are white not red. Can you elaborate.

#5558 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

The flipper lights are white not red. Can you elaborate.

The GI is two strings of lights. The first string is all white and the second string is RGB. On the pro, there is only red on the RGB. If you have a premium, it could be one of the other colors. I suspect there is a flaky bulb or socket on your left side RGB.

The wires for the white gi are white and yellow. The RGB bulbs wires are red and yellow. All bulbs can be accessed from under the play field. Put the game in service mode and check the RGB bulbs on the string to see if you can get the whole side to light.

IMG_20220802_084312847_HDR.jpgIMG_20220802_084312847_HDR.jpgIMG_20220802_084512915_HDR.jpgIMG_20220802_084512915_HDR.jpg

#5559 1 year ago

Will try that. Will also swap them and see if it continues.

#5560 1 year ago

Here is a concise description of what happens. I have a Premium with the metal apron and flipper leds shining forward onto the flippers, which I probably should have said earlier. If I open the coin door, all the GI lights turn off and the message pops up on the screen that 48V is disabled. When I pull out the switch to re-enable the 48V, all the lights turned back on as they should. I enter service mode and all the lights are still on, this time. I close the door, all the lights turn off, then turn on a second later except the left flipper light. I start a game, and it lights and works normally. I don't think this is a bad connection, but a software glitch. It's not a bulb, but a small pcb lamp.

#5561 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Here is a concise description of what happens. I have a Premium with the metal apron and flipper leds shining forward onto the flippers, which I probably should have said earlier. If I open the coin door, all the GI lights turn off and the message pops up on the screen that 48V is disabled. When I pull out the switch to re-enable the 48V, all the lights turned back on as they should. I enter service mode and all the lights are still on, this time. I close the door, all the lights turn off, then turn on a second later except the left flipper light. I start a game, and it lights and works normally. I don't think this is a bad connection, but a software glitch. It's not a bulb, but a small pcb lamp.

Don't know if you saw my earlier post. Someone else described the exact same thing awhile back.

#5562 1 year ago

Has anyone gotten a new diverter from Stern lately? I opened a case 6 weeks ago and heard back from support that they submitted my replacement order, but multiple subsequent update requests have gone unanswered. Pablo always gets back to me and just CCs the service department asking for an update.

#5563 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Don't know if you saw my earlier post. Someone else described the exact same thing awhile back.

I saw your post, but haven't scrolled through every post on this thread to find it.

#5564 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I saw your post, but haven't scrolled through every post on this thread to find it.

In short, it appears to be a software glitch. I have a bunch of bulbs that are flickering when I flip, but I hope that is unrelated. 3 on the left side, 2 in the back board, and one on the right side.

#5565 1 year ago

No flickering here. Just weird behavior.

#5566 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

* you did prepare your RAZOR multiball ready to start, than you (badly) start AMBUSH/ESCAPE, all multi inserts on the central lane are white only (logical for this "alone" mode), but if you make that central shot, the multiball is still active under & will start...

You had Ambush and a multiball running at once? I will add this to the things to look at list.

Quoted from RipleYYY:

* HEAL : you can have this in the foundry or in the mystery, and than, sometime, you have 2, 1 at each outlane > if ball goes out 1 side, you will also lose the HEAL at the other side...

This is "By Design" Your double Heal increases your shot of saving the ball but you only get one.

Thanks

#5567 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This is "By Design" Your double Heal increases your shot of saving the ball but you only get one.
Thanks

Thanks Dwight!

Given the difficulty of progression in the game, it would have perhaps been better to not loose both "Heal" inserts at once when the "Double Heal" is activated and the ball drains on a side.

#5568 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Looks like I'm joining the club, ladies and gents. My friends think I'm crazy picking Mando Pro over Godzilla Pro as I had a shot at both, and it was a tough choice, but I just haven't gotten into Godzilla, like everyone else. Maybe it's the theme? Maybe it's that left ramp (I suck at pinball)? Maybe it's because I mostly played a Godzilla Pro vs. a Premium? I don't know. I do love Godzilla's ruleset, and I'm still going to continue dropping coin in it on location, but I found myself enjoying Mando more. I love the beskar/foundry approach, the light show, the upper playfield, and the less flowy feel to the game vs. the other two Sterns I own. Add co-op, so the family and I can try to beat the game together, and this feels like the right choice. Call me weird, but it is what it is. Can't wait.

I’m totally right there with you. I appreciate the depth of Godzilla but couldn’t possibly care less for the theme and I find Mando to be much more fun. I just keep coming back to it over and over. I think it’s really become an all time favorite of mine. Very glad I bought it!!! No regrets at all!

#5569 1 year ago

Mandalorian Game Code V1.30 Released!

LE/PREMIUM V1.30 - AUGUST 2, 2022
=================================
**** FIXED ****
- FOUNDRY no longer allows you to buy razor crest if its disabled
- Fixed a spelling error
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd Encounter was not moving at the start.
- Fixed an issue where the timers would continue to count down if the player
was in the foundry.
- Ball Save Limit Adjustment was not working correctly.
- Starting a mission from Super Skill or Foundry will now give you credit
for that mission.

**** NEW ****
- Added many new lamp effects
- Added many new speech calls

**** TWEAKED ****
- Match now allowed in TEAM PLAY game play mode

**** STERN INSIDER CONNECTED ****
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.

When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.20 ****
Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set
to DYNAMIC. All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately
increased instead of only replay level 1.

Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment
would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free
games which a player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is
reached, a player will not receive a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game
played).

NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY
LEVELS will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime
audit will start accumulating with this update.

Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected
menu. A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior
to being added to a new account. Highlighting and selecting "Yes,
unregister this game." will unregister the game from your account.

Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of
display.

Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count

Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE
PLAY ONLY".

Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be
"MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and default value is "MECHANICAL". This
adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy and Free
Play is set to No.

The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0

The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0

Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy
and "Free Play" is No. Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

Fix game reboot issue at power on with coin door interlock switch in the open
position.

#5570 1 year ago

Yes always nice to see new code! New call outs make the machine fresh again

#5571 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

You had Ambush and a multiball running at once? I will add this to the things to look at list.

Thanks

tanx to you Dwight ! for the reply, & letting us know you will give a look

#5572 1 year ago

more call outs! tyvm.

#5573 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Same thing with my LE.. I believe it's a bug

Quoted from Thomas3184:

In short, it appears to be a software glitch. I have a bunch of bulbs that are flickering when I flip, but I hope that is unrelated. 3 on the left side, 2 in the back board, and one on the right side.

My game arrived from Stern with two bad GI bulbs that would flicker. I replaced them with Comets and all is good

#5574 1 year ago

I haven't delved into the update, but it's awesome to see there's more choreography, especially callouts added. Keep it up Dwight, this game is a real gem!

#5575 1 year ago

Has anyone heard the new callouts yet? I'd like to know what's new.

#5576 1 year ago

First game on new code new high score!! Next game it thought I was on the mini playfield for several minutes when I wasnt, which was a weird bug.

Xaqery next update pretty please fix the pixelated background image on the bonus count screen. Every game I think how terrible it looks. Thanks.
20220803_172933 (resized).jpg20220803_172933 (resized).jpg

#5578 1 year ago

I interviewed Randy Martinez (our favorite Star Wars artist) at CAX this weekend. We talked about all sorts of stuff and played a game of Mando.

Enjoy!

#5579 1 year ago
Quoted from Doozer:

Has anyone heard the new callouts yet? I'd like to know what's new.

I hear a lot of new callouts and some lamp effects in the missions.

#5580 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I hear a lot of new callouts and some lamp effects in the missions.

I wonder if this means callouts in the final wizard mode. I’ve heard people mention it was lacking. Maybe someone can try the debug mode for it and report back.

Edit: I don’t see the debug mode in the service menu anymore so it looks to maybe be removed in this update which means I need to “Play better” if I want to see if there are new callouts and hear them.

Oddly enough I’m waiting on a new power board for my sound mod so I have no sound at the moment to be able to try it.

#5581 1 year ago

Maybe it’s my imagination but the child award seems to turn the GI back on much faster since the update.

#5582 1 year ago

Revisiting Ambush as discussed in previous threads and the risk versus reward imbalance (i.e., the juice is not worth the squeeze).

Perhaps the player could be persuaded to take a chance of entering the ambush with the following scenario:

Instead of being points based, if triggered, entered, and successfully escaped (left-right horseshoe, vertical u-turn, right ramp), the player obtains all the spoils of their victory from those that ambushed them including armor, flame thrower, whistling birds, amban rifle, and a heal. Alternatively, or in addition to, you could receive an additional playfield multiplier or perhaps the coveted 5x which is often difficult to achieve in one ball (at least for me). If you are defeated, you lose all equipment currently inventoried (e.g., armor, flame thrower, whistling bird, heal). To make this work, once triggered the ambush would need to be timed (e.g., 10 seconds).

#5583 1 year ago

Played a couple of games and didn't notice a single new callout. Were they just put in the wizard modes maybe?

#5584 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Played a couple of games and didn't notice a single new callout. Were they just put in the wizard modes maybe?

They are definitely in some main missions..

#5585 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

They are definitely in some main missions..

Awesome! Only had time for a few games so I look forward to hearing them when I play next.

#5586 1 year ago

Bunch of new quotes in "Find the Asset" mode (between Mando and IG11) and "Destroy the Imperial Base" (Carl Weathers). Also a few more sprinkled in.

#5587 1 year ago

When is the topper release?

#5588 1 year ago

Just played a quick game and heard two new callouts.

The light show seems a little different although I could just be imagining that.

#5589 1 year ago

Talked to Comet. It is the *Frosted *Warm White *2SMD *bayonet bulb.

Did you try these? I bought these and they are too warm, sunlight seems to be a better match.

#5590 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I interviewed Randy Martinez (our favorite Star Wars artist) at CAX this weekend. We talked about all sorts of stuff and played a game of Mando.
Enjoy!

Thats great but in one of your recent mando streams you said quote "this game is a turd"?

#5591 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Did you try these? I bought these and they are too warm, sunlight seems to be a better match.

It's identical to the bulbs on the light board in the back of the playfield.

#5592 1 year ago

Felt like I might have noticed a few new things in a few games, but it could be my imagination or crappy memory

- Lighting effect for flamethrower now includes inserts “between” the flippers and the shot arrow being ignited, more obvious how far you’ve gone from right to left when activating

- Encounter 1 Level 2 seemed to have more sound effects of Fennec Shand making contact with stormtroopers, I don’t remember that being quite as obvious before

-Find the Asset had IG11 Self Destruct dialog that I don’t remember hearing before

-Jetpack multiball starting animation seemed to use more of the GI than it did before?

-Ambush light show seemed a little more red and animatic than before (just the white arrow inserts only, if I recall correctly).

#5593 1 year ago

It's identical to the bulbs on the light board in the back of the playfield.

Thanks. I just emailed comet and they said they have seen the bulbs are inconsistent in warmth on mando. Looks like I am gonna have to replace a bunch to get them all the same color.

#5594 1 year ago

One new change I've noticed (so far) that wasn't in the patch notes is the behaviour of the mini playfield in Jet Pack Multiball (Premium / LE models).

Previously, it would sit at a set incline, then when you cleared the shots you would get add a ball and the incline would increase.

Now the incline on the mini playfield continually changes.

Not sure if that's a deliberate change - maybe Xaqery can shed some light?

#5595 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Thats great but in one of your recent mando streams you said quote "this game is a turd"?

Yep, I still stand by that, gameplay-wise. It doesn't change the fact that the game is the prettiest one I have in my collection (LE). I was also puzzled by the fact that the Mando premium at CAX had a much lower pitch on the upper playfield than mine and you could actually hang around up there for a quite a while. It actually made a tad bit more fun.

#5596 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Yep, I still stand by that, gameplay-wise. It doesn't change the fact that the game is the prettiest one I have in my collection (LE). I was also puzzled by the fact that the Mando premium at CAX had a much lower pitch on the upper playfield than mine and you could actually hang around up there for a quite a while. It actually made a tad bit more fun.

Wow man isn’t that being a bit too harsh on Mando…this game is far from a turd IMHO. What’s so horrible about it to you, the coding or the shot layout or maybe both?

#5597 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

What’s so horrible about it to you, the coding or the shot layout or maybe both?

It's the "premium" features that annoy me the most. I have the magnet turned off. The upper PF is just too flimsy to play on, granted, the premium I played this weekend had a much leaner upper PF. The drop-down scoop is just an annoyance that gets exponentially harder to hit the more flipper fatigue the game gets. And WTH in Ambush anyway that locks you out of everything?

The game is also riddled with bugs, especially around the upper PF when the ball just dribbled through without anything activating when the balls enter. Far too many times when you drain the upper PF does the game think you're still in the upper PF and you must shoot the ball back up there to bonk it on its head.

There's only one thing you can play for, mission and multiball stack. And one multiball per ball because WTH has the stomach to nail a hunter, then get the hurry-up and then start to make progress against next MB? One one ball?

I wouldn't be able to complete encounter even if I dedicate my three balls for it. I got to the multiball wizard prior to the code change, I will never see that happen in the current iteration.

My biggest peeve is that the game just gets exponentially harder the deeper you get into it when it should be at least linear, that makes me lose my interest, especially if you bricked your first two missions and a multiball or two with less than 100M on the board. It just makes me want to start a new game.

The beskar is unobtainium, there should be an abundance of earnings to spend with. Rewardwise I only think I ever bought Amban Rifle and start mission. Maybe the one that lights the next mode on the razorcrest (MB or hurry-up)

When you complete the super skill shot, it STARTS the mission instead of just lighting it and you get punished playing an MB without a mission. Completing the super skill should either light it or start the MB + mission to not lock you out of the fundamental strategy of scoring on the game.

Sure, we can argue all day that I can install super easy or what not but I like to play my games how they're set up for tournaments.

Pro is the way to go on this game with the homemade wireforms. Too bad the LE looks so much better and I look at my games more than I play them these days anyway... so, play better I guess.

This is just from the top of my head, I bet I have more peeves if I would be in front of the game. I'll get off my high horse now.

#5598 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Far too many times when you drain the upper PF does the game think you're still in the upper PF and you must shoot the ball back up there to bonk it on its head.

I could it get better by adjusting the exit switch. But it still happens. They could do a software workaround. Because it's not possible for the ball to stay long on the upper playfield without a flipper button pushed, the software should know when the ball left the upper playfield without a button pressed as long as two seconds or something like that.

#5599 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Wow man isn’t that being a bit too harsh on Mando…this game is far from a turd IMHO. What’s so horrible about it to you, the coding or the shot layout or maybe both?

I really enjoy this game *BUT* I think of all my games (DP, AIQ, GOTG, JDJP), this has the least enjoyable multiball experience due to the layout of the shots being tight and up close. It just plays much better on single ball.

Quoted from dri:

Pro is the way to go on this game with the homemade wireforms. Too bad the LE looks so much better and I look at my games more than I play them these days anyway... so, play better I guess.

I'm not a big mods guy, but wire forms on the Pro make the whole right side easier to see and play.

I personally prefer the upper playfield layout on the pro. I think it's easier to get skilled at that single flipper layout and the nudging required that I have a good shot at completing each encounter in a single trip. I think it is the odd example of a Pro that has an element that plays easier than an Prem/LE.

I think this game looks great at all levels, and has some of the best assets, call outs, and sound of any of Stern's games

#5600 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I think it is the odd example of a Pro that has an element that plays easier than an Prem/LE.

Let's wait for Eddy #3 because I think this is his trademark. Stranger Things Pro without the lock rejects make the game 10x easier.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

, and has some of the best assets, call outs, and sound of any of Stern's games

Yep, no argument from me there.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

It just plays much better on single ball.

If you manage to get the balls under control with jetpack or spider and play the upper PF, I think it's pretty decent.

Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

They could do a software workaround.

No shit. I completely forgot to mention that WTH are the upper flippers engaged when there's no ball up there? They know bloody well when there's a ball there and functionality to disengage the flippers is there. Same thing when exit switch is missed, ANY SWITCH on the main playfield is an exit switch.

Ok, I'll stop complaining now. I love my Mandoturdian.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/112?hl=beeloots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.