Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stonehenged.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4843 1 year ago

Considering mods, has anyone used FiGPiNs or hallmark ornaments? Specifically, I'm looking at the following. I feel these provide a much cheaper option than other mods and in many cases a much higher quality production.

FiGPiNs
https://figpin.com/collections/star-wars

Hallmark Ornaments

4 weeks later
#5060 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've searched but can't find the answer on here. Should I be able to backhand the diverted 180 degree right ramp on the premium? It rattles out every time I try.

I'm able to hit it on my premium but not often. The shot has to be perfectly aligned (i.e., no ricochet) and then only works about 20% of the time.

1 week later
#5090 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Does anyone else seem to randomly get an extra flamethrower or whistling birds? On rare occasions I'll seem to get a second flamethrower or a whistling birds even though I haven't acquired it with beskar.

Perhaps you are obtaining it from the child, the scope, or super skill shots? From the rule sheet:

There are 4 ways to get equipment in the game: Foundry, Scope, The Child, and Super Skill Shot

Scope

Each of the 3 shots will give different awards:
● Left Scoop/U-Turn - will try to give two pieces of equipment. If it cannot, you will receive points

1 week later
#5165 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

This is the day?!

…for a topper announcement!?! We’ve been waiting for infinity and beyond for this announcement!

1 week later
#5274 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomRetro:

Ok, humbling question which I didn't find discussed in the thread. I can't figure out the triggering of my equipment. I had a switch issue, which is resolved, so I am finally getting time with my Premium.
1) Triggering flamethrower seems to always work, but I don't always get the back box screen animation.
2) I am having is firing Whistling Birds in a mode, or Jet Pack during an encounter doesn't seem to always work. Smash the button, but no back box animations, no shots spotted, no encounter level completed. Button is flashing Yellow and Red respectively when I press the button. What the heck am I missing?
3) When in a mode when you have both Flamethrower and Whistling Birds, does Flamethrower have priority?
I have successfully used the equipment, but it doesn't work consistently, and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Please make fun of me too, if it is something crazy simple that I am just not understanding I feel silly not being able to use the equipment.

From my experience:

Flamethrower - Press and hold button to activate/catch fire to every lane (a good 3 seconds). If other equipment is available and in the right situation (e.g., mission/whistling birds, encounter/jet pack), flamethrower will activate if you do anything more than a quick tap.

Jet pack - Only usable during an encounter while in the mini-playfield. Use a quick (millisecond) tap of the button to activate. Completes current level, levels playfield, advances to next level/bonus.

Whistling birds - Only usable during mission. Use a quick (millisecond) tap of the button to activate. Completes 2 of the lighted lanes.

1 month later
#5582 1 year ago

Revisiting Ambush as discussed in previous threads and the risk versus reward imbalance (i.e., the juice is not worth the squeeze).

Perhaps the player could be persuaded to take a chance of entering the ambush with the following scenario:

Instead of being points based, if triggered, entered, and successfully escaped (left-right horseshoe, vertical u-turn, right ramp), the player obtains all the spoils of their victory from those that ambushed them including armor, flame thrower, whistling birds, amban rifle, and a heal. Alternatively, or in addition to, you could receive an additional playfield multiplier or perhaps the coveted 5x which is often difficult to achieve in one ball (at least for me). If you are defeated, you lose all equipment currently inventoried (e.g., armor, flame thrower, whistling bird, heal). To make this work, once triggered the ambush would need to be timed (e.g., 10 seconds).

3 months later
#6388 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I installed the topper yesterday. My topper didn't come with the wedge, only instructions for it. I'm 6'0" and can't see the bottom of the hologram.
[quoted image]
It's a pretty cool add-on but definitely should have more going for itself. A simple thing I wish they added is to tune the ambient light in the "cockpit". I don't recall ever razorcrest being in this dodgy blue tint. I want it to match my backglass.
Building 100K beskar for Beskar Bonanza is going to take me a week.
Anyhow, the whole ordeal is on Twitch and YouTube.

Here's a 740M game with the topper installed, I was only missing Ambush to get Mandalorian Madness (I think, lol).

@dri, thanks for the post. Do you have custom game sounds (background) installed or is the sound set different on the LE than the Premium?

4 months later
#7123 1 year ago

Do you think there will be DLC available for season three content? I think the likelihood is slim but it may prove a lucrative decision by Stern. If they were to try it on any game I feel this is the one to start with.

#7130 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Licensing fees is why they won't.

Seems like the cost versus profit comparison would justify it. I would be fine with the same rule-set but just adding a few additional multi-balls, encounters, and missions that get randomly selected to fill the mini-wizard modes.

2 weeks later
#7197 1 year ago

For those with the Armorer mod, will you remove it if she turns out to be an imperial spy? This is the way.

#7203 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Haha… good question? We will have the answer in a couple of hours.

I'm still curious on who the other "spy" is .

#7230 1 year ago

Thoughts on whether this would be a nice addition to the playfield?

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-3-75-Inch-Scale-Mandalorian-Collectible/dp/B09JJMQL2J

KnnerDarKTrooper (resized).jpgKnnerDarKTrooper (resized).jpg
#7239 12 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Am I the only one that thinks this?
[quoted image]

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Getting to learn so much more about Coruscant, bringing the two tribes together, returning to Mandalore, suspecting the Armor was/is a spy, and baby Yoda piloting IG-12 are just some highlights that will stick with me.

With that being said, I'm a fan of most things Star Wars so even the worst show would still entertain me.

I think they've set the stage for more western style bounty hunting next season (similar to season 1).

#7258 12 months ago
Quoted from dashv:

Every time a new character would pop up I’d go “hey it’s Bo-katan”.

#7270 11 months ago

May the 4th be with you.

3 months later
#7524 8 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

anyone try Perfect Play post sleeves before?

I just purchased these and installed them. Fit and finish is perfect but I cannot speak to longevity yet. The factory installed post rubber was obliterated after a single year and I rotated them often.

https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-1-116-thin-stern-compatible-rubber-post-sleeve.html

#7532 8 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

I think it was skinny side down for the originals?

Correct - skinny side down.

4 months later
#7737 3 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Question about the Premium Mini Playfield moving head. We recently had to remove it using the key post that someone loaded here. A wire had come detached at the solder joint for one of the flippers. With that fixed, it went back together easily.
However, Now during game play, occasionally it does this little up and down dance like it is looking for home. Eventually it will stop after rotating several times. If you lock a ball up the ramp, it behaves normally. Then once the ball is drained back onto the main PF, a few minutes later it will do that dance again.
Has anyone else experienced this and what is the fix. I tried searching but it only gave me the 33 Key Posts, and none of them seem to address this issue. I am wondering if it could be an opto or another loose wire problem.
Thanks

This sounds like the intentional/designed behavior you would see on the second encounter. Is this happening on the first encounter or were you noticing this after completing that encounter?

2 months later
#7808 8 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

Folks,
This did the trick. I'll add some flavor to my previous post.
You'll need:
- #1 Philips Screwdriver
- 1/4" socket
- #2 Philips Screwdriver (longer one)
Use the #1 Screwdriver on the black screws that I've circled in red. Behind those screws is a 1/4" nut. There are 6 across the front.
Remove the 2 black screws on top of that ledge in the front.
Note, that the 2 screws on that ledge are a different size useful for when you put everything back together.
The front cover can come off. (It may need to be pulled up slightly and then out)
There are 3 screws on the screen bracket that must be loosened. Loosen these a good bit. I only loosened them slightly at first and the screen wouldn't budge. The picture I have is after I moved the screen. Mine was noticeable further back. You will need the long #2 Philips to be able to access the 2 screws on the sides of the bracket.
Pull the screen as far forward as it will go.
With the machine on, check to make sure that the graphics are level. Mine needed to have one side moved.
Tighten the 3 bracket screws.
Reinstall the front.
This took me about 15 mins.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you. I just installed my topper and had the same problem. My screws were super tight pre-adjustment so I’m not sure this is a shipping/settling problem or a factory problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stonehenged.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=stonehenged and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.