Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Anyone with a pro able to post the rubber schematics from the manual? Manual isn’t on sterns website yet and I’d like to get a titan order- ready for my pro when it arrives.

Ohhh! Can I come and play?

1 month later
#642 2 years ago

Got word today that I made it into the upcoming premium run! Super excited to get it after having a chance to play the pro at a great pinsider's place this past weekend.

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Who’s your distro?

Player One

#695 2 years ago

I have no idea how Stage 2 of the "You have what I want" wizard mode works. There is nothing in the tilt forums which describes any of the mini wizard modes. After you complete the first 4 flashing shots in Phase 1 to get on the ship, I can't tell what to do. The screen says hit 8 shots, but what shots? When you complete the upper playfield, it says stage complete, but doesn't reduce the number of shots.

The screen does a really poor job of telling you what to do in this wizard mode in particular. There have been times when watching streams that excellent players like Joannes and Jack Danger are in a mode and they have no idea what the hell to do to advance the mode. Seems like there is a bug that needs to be fixed here, or there needs to be a lot better explanation on the screen for what you are to do next.

This is also a bit of the case in Precious Cargo as you are told to hit flashing shots and when you do, nothing seems to happen to progress the mode.

Anyone with their game know how this mode works? Or can you take the glass off and post a summary?

2 months later
#1825 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone found Luke in the code yet? Listening to super awesome pinball show he is in there but not in “this is the way”. Managed to get the mission and razor crest mini wizard modes today so guessing it’s the encounter wizard mode?

Correct. Encounters MWM.

3 months later
#3385 2 years ago

LE/PREMIUM V1.02 - JANUARY 20, 2022
===================================
FIXED:
- Heal from THE CHILD will now light properly
- PRO - The top post will now divert the ball correctly on a left orbit when
The Child is lit.
- Falling into the mini-playfield will no longer start YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- (PREM/LE) - FORCE QUIT will now kill the held flipper in YOU HAVE WHAT I
WANT.
- You can no longer start a multiplayer game when playing a challenge mode.
- You can no longer buy RAZOR CREST from the Foundry if the next Razor Crest
Award is the Hurry-Up. Also you can buy it if Razor Crest is not enabled.
- Fixed the Scope feature. Scope is disabled after you have completed 3. It
is reenabled after you have completed THIS IS THE WAY

NEW:
- (PREM/LE) - Added 2 adjustments to tweak the magnet pulse lengths:
- MAGNET - 1ST FIRE TIME MS - How long the first pulse length will be to
pull the ball back after the first release - defaults to 100.
- MAGNET - 2ND+ FIRE TIME MS - How long subsequent pulse lengths will be
to pull the ball back after the first release - defaults to 100.

TWEAKED:
- Bonus Level of ENCOUNTERS will now start with 2.5M points.
- Slightly increased the scores for the bonus level targets.
- (PREM/LE) - The up-down scoop will now come down during TRY TO ESCAPE if
the u-turn is still one of the shots that may allow for an escape.
- Added sounds for when the timer of TRY TO ESCAPE is timing out.
- You can now buy HEAL from the Foundry even if you have one of the outlanes
lit already.

MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.03 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.83.0

3 months later
1 month later
#5241 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Anyone know when the topper is coming out?

Very soon I hear.

2 weeks later
#5368 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

I ran into a strange bug where I had to play Defeat the Mud Horn three times. I'd finish the mode and the insert would still be blinking and the next mode start would be Mud Horn. It was stacked with a multiball the first time but I don't recall the exact circumstances of how it happened.

I've seen this same issue with other missions, but can't replicate it. It is a bug for sure though.

1 week later
#5427 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Does anyone know what influences how steep/flat the upper playfield is on encounters on the Prem/LE?
I noticed that on Encounter 1, level 1, that it would become more or less steep sometimes (staying on that same level and not progressing to level 2 or 3, which, I understand normally changes the steepness). I'm not sure why...but I suspect that it might be due to me hitting shots outside of that playfield, then going back up there....Perhaps if I keep going back up there, without hitting other shots in the game, the steepness stays the same, but if I hit other shots on the playfield, it flattens it out?
Before anyone responds and says they change based on the encounter level, please read the previous paragraph.

I have this same issue, and its tough to replicate when it happens (I am trying to figure this out so as to be able to report it as a bug to Dwight). But its the same as you - sometimes, in Encounter 1, you leave the upper playfield and it screws up the pitch for later Encounters. I have seen it go completely flat and stay there, and also completely steep. I think it has something to do with starting scope and / on Ambush, which causes the UPF to move (I think it goes completely steep). Then the game, on occasion, gets confused and doesn't fix itself for the next Encounter.

#5430 1 year ago

OK, so you're convinced it's a bug, rather than a feature?

Its not a feature. How its supposed to work is:

Encounter not started: UPF at its steepest
Encounter 1-1: UPF one stage up from completely flat position.
Encounter 1-2: UPF one stage up from 1-1 (slightly more steep)
Encounter 1-3: UPF one stage up from 1-2 (again, one stage more steep)
Bonus Level: Moving UPF
Encounter 2: UPF rocks and locks in when you get to the UPF
Encounter 3: UPF rocks and doesn't lock in

Things get dicey when Scope and Ambush move the UPF back to the steepest level, and as T3quila has pointed out, in 2 of the MB's when the PF rocks back and forth. Somewhere in this, the UPF develops issues where it ends up at the flattest or steepest positions when the next Encounter starts.

If anyone can reproduce this, and describe how you specifically got it, it would help Dwight in diagnosing the issue.

2 weeks later
#5586 1 year ago

Bunch of new quotes in "Find the Asset" mode (between Mando and IG11) and "Destroy the Imperial Base" (Carl Weathers). Also a few more sprinkled in.

#5626 1 year ago

For the 3rd encounter...is the mini playfield on the Premium/LE supposed to constantly be in motion?

Yes.

1st Encounter is static but gets steeper for each level (1.1, 1.2, 1.3).
2nd Encounter moves, but locks in to a steepness when the ball gets to the upper playfield (for the duration that you keep the ball in the UPF). Then it starts to move again.
3rd Encounter moves the whole time.

1 month later
#5846 1 year ago

This has come up before, but the moving mini playfield when it's not supposed to be, is driving me nuts.
Played two games today and in both Jetpack Multiballs, the playfield was constantly moving. A mode was also running.
It sounds like this is a bug, correct? It's not supposed to be doing this, and it's not something wrong with my specific game?

The upper playfield is supposed to move back and forth in Jet Pack multiball.

3 weeks later
#5937 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can’t see how this isn’t the topper.

It's not

2 months later
#6705 1 year ago

Once you get to 20000, it awards you with Bescar Bonanza. In that game, you hit the scoop to collect all the items in the foundry. Then it resets back to 0.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

9,900 (Firm)
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=apollyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.