Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1148 2 years ago

Agree put some clear on it. That is not a heavy travelled area for the ball. Either cliffy or shooterlane protector will do enough.

4 weeks later
#1695 2 years ago

I would like to change some videos like that one form the foundry, it seems so poor quality in the dark areas. Aslo would like to replace the extra ball scene with the one where luke enters. I love seeing luke, they say he's in the game but I have not reached that point.

#1701 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

The video quality throughout the whole game is quite poor, all the dark scenes show this up.

I know Gerorge Gomez is aware of this. It has been communicated to him personally. See what can be done.

1 week later
#1855 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Finally received my Stern Mando shooter rod. The quality is... absolutely awful? I'm not sure if they're going for an intentionally distressed look, but it sure looks and feels bad.
As a comparison point, this was taking so long to get I recently picked up one of the Hooked on Pinball ones (which I think is a mod of this Etsy ball - https://www.etsy.com/listing/752909526/its-not-a-toy-razor-crest-baby-yoda-knob). Absolutely beautiful.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The Razorcrest isn't the newest ship in the galaxy. So the distressed look is intended. I like it.

2 weeks later
#2130 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I just looked at my Le. There was definitely metal dust. I cleaned it all up and waxed lightly so I’ll just keep watching it

Same with mine, some dust, cleaned and keep playing. Keep an eye on that.

#2136 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Which coil? Flippers? Mini Playfield diverter?

Don't know, black dust

#2137 2 years ago

LE so early build probably

1 week later
#2270 2 years ago

The shooter rod needs to be rusty. The razorcrest ain't exactly the newest ship in the galaxy.

2 weeks later
#2426 2 years ago

Dressed up rhe ice cave

20211105_174646 (resized).jpg20211105_174646 (resized).jpg20211105_174713 (resized).jpg20211105_174713 (resized).jpg
#2430 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Is that tdiddy's transporter mod above the diverter? Very cool!

Nope my own

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I like that idea, what did you use / where did you get them from?

I used some files from thingiverse. Check stalagmites and you get various ones. I just scaled them and printed a lot.

#2490 2 years ago

This is correct.

20211109_165947 (resized).jpg20211109_165947 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2618 2 years ago

That is an Pro exclusive then cause my LE does not have a sticker.

#2658 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Always interesting to see ... You can get my original flasher caps off Thingiverse for free if you have a 3d printer.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4917525

These are great to print yourself. Painting is just fun. The speeder bike is also free on thingiverse and there are some real good ones for a few bucks. If you are into 3d printing this is great to do yourself.

The only thing that is in my eyes a problem is that the speeder bike is clearly this version: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4625615

It is clearly stated when using this file from thingiverse not to sell. - You are not allowed to copy or distribute them in any way. You are not allowed to sell them or parts you printed from them or models you build with the use of this files.

I understand printing this model and painting this is a lot of work, for which a fee is in place, but please state the source of your model and keep with the terms of the designer. Tip the designer or agree with him/her.

Sorry to bring this up but I see a lot of designs abused by others who make a lot of cash, which is not the way.

#2684 2 years ago
Quoted from its_really:

What is this unnecessary post doing here? I made a great mod here and offer it for everyone who has fun.
You could have just asked me if I had a license before you posted so ignorantly here! Firstly, I donated an amount to the designer and, secondly, I pay a license fee for every SpeederBike sold.
Furthermore, not everyone has a 3D printer. Incidentally, the bike is not just simply printed out quickly, it also has to be assembled (glued), sanded, primed and painted. I designed the bike mount myself and so did the lighting. The figures and other material are also needed, which are also not cheap.
Yes, if you have a 3D printer, the skills to manufacture it yourself as described above (working time approx. 4-5 hours) you can of course do it yourself, but not everyone can do that or not everyone wants it!

Thanks for the explanation. Again as I said - I understand printing this model and painting this is a lot of work, for which a fee is in place.
We had some issues in this hobby before with people designing/printing/building mods and even complete pinballs without proper licensing, burning the community.

So good luck with your mods, and great to hear the designer is paid.

#2707 2 years ago

Owning Mando and played Godzilla. Mando is total immersed with the series. The call outs, music, all just is very well integrated. The rules are understandable and can be made, not easy but achievable. I owned Keith Elwin games before and rules and shots are hard. Mando most shots are ok, just some are harder. Godzilla is a real good shooter, the upperloop is very good to do, better than shots on JP. The building is nice, the magna grab is real good, the ramps are awesome for the flow, the movie clips are campy. All in all a very good machine, but for me the theme is not a hit. Godzilla is not in my top 10 list of great movies/franchises. So the music and call outs are not for me. The in game music is even repetative, and the radio voice is getting boring after many games. Rules for Godzilla I do not know to well. But knowing Keith it will be a players ruleset so not getting any mode progression when draining, hence mini wizards are far away on a 3 or 4 ball game. Mando with the foundry also really helps to progress through the game. Then there are the few suprises in Mando like Ambush, Dank Farik, and just all the fantastic movie clips. Only thing to wish for is a real great topper, like blackknight for this title. Polish the code and bring Luke more to the achievable modes, or make the final wizard mode a challenge mode in the start menu. Oh the coop and impossible play is really nice with friends. That all including the price increase on Godzilla and the insder connect which I am not going to use, makes Mando the theme for me. But try to play them first for your own assessment.

1 week later
#2741 2 years ago

Still hipe for something on the encounter. That is just so hard for me. The rest you can get, but encounters, maybe a setting to set for yourself to keep in the encounter without playing the bonusround each time.

#2777 2 years ago

Love these unboxing, even if you are late to the party. Such a great looking machine. Too bad it only got the stage for 3 months, now Godzilla is the talk of the town. Hope Mando gets some solid code updates to make it an epic game.

#2811 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Has anyone else closed the outlanes yet? I just did that and it makes a big difference, no longer getting those frequent sling to the side wall and dribble down the outlane drains anymore. Surprised the outlane post was not in a playfield slot for adjustment like my B/W pins but has 3 discrete adjustment holes requiring the posts to be fully removed and moved for re-install. Anyway my first Stern.

Lower the slingshot strenght. That really helps, also I did lower both posts on the outlanes. Indeed some work but ok to do on this machine.

1 week later
#2989 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I spent more time playing the 1.01 update this evening.
I think we lose some of the cool cut scenes as a result sadly

Yes it would be great if you reach level one you at least get the movie from that one, also with level 2 and maybe a random one when you reach the bonus level. I really like this new way of encounters but indeed also loved the movie scenes.

This code really brings out the best in this game. Really like the flow and ambush mode now.

3 weeks later
#3284 2 years ago

Ah Hot Toys and the Mandalorian. I started with the awesome speeder bike, and now I have a new expensive hobby

IMG-20211205-WA0007 (resized).jpegIMG-20211205-WA0007 (resized).jpegimage-23-12-2021_15-13-51-59 (resized).jpgimage-23-12-2021_15-13-51-59 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#3821 2 years ago

No that has been teased a long time, now the date is 25 May. Really waiting on the topper.

1 month later
#4539 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Brand new Mando Premium owner here.
Stupid question: What issue fixes this kit? Anything I should look out for?

it seems that the switch in the horseshoe loop does not always register the shot if it is too fast. You can adjust the switch a bit but a reed switch (magnetic) seems to do the trick better. I had some rejects on that shot but manage it still to a minimum.

1 month later
#4962 1 year ago

From the Stern Mando Rule Sheet:

AMBUSH
This mini-wizard mode can be quite lucrative or it can award very little.
It is all about a value that can be locked in and then collected on the right ramp. You can build
the value and can keep it going as long as you want. Then you can collect it on the ramp when
you are ready

Once started, there are two stages: white and blue. It begins on the white stage.
During the white stage -
• The value is counting down and can be stopped (not collected) on the right scoop
(u-turn on the PRO).
○ Once shot the mode will move to the blue stage.
• All other shots except the right ramp will be lit white. Shooting any of them will add time
and points to the value counting down.
During the blue stage -
• The right ramp is lit to collect the value and end the mode.
• All other shots except the u-turn are lit blue.
• You have two options.
○ Collect the value on the ramp and end the mode.
○ Shoot any blue shot to add to the value and move back to the white stage where
the value will start counting down but can be increased.
The mode can be quick, 2 shots, or it can go on as long as you want.

SCORE POTENTIAL - Try to get the 2X RAMP targets going and as many playfield multipliers
going as possible before collecting AMBUSH.

So shooting the other shots before the right ramp will increase the value. So there is a risk - reward. I do not know the values you get per shot made.

3 weeks later
#5122 1 year ago

Isn't that with all kinds of things. In the beginning it is awesome, after a while just annoying or just goes unnoticed, the orb in Guardians, the intro from GnR even the trex in JP. In the beginning you want to see it all and after a while you skip all movies and stuf just to play. I keep my moving Grogu in see how long it will last.

#5144 1 year ago

Mando can be hard, but for me it isn't. The shots just click, it toke some time to get mine dailed in. I certainly do not have that with all my machines. Like JP was a hell for me, sold mine since I just could not find the shots/flow. Turtles same. Mando is great I can find all shots, backhand the scoop and right ramp. My strategy is always, backhand the scoop twice to light mode, then setup the multiball in the middle. Start the mode, start the multiball, start your flamethrower, if that isn't epic then I do not know what is. Finish it of with a great super Jackpot and your in heaven.
For me encounters are the hardest part. I try to buy these with beskar. That said I really like the forgery and the options you get, get the multiball, get another flamethrower or just hit the question mark to maybe get Dank Farik. Awesome game!

1 week later
#5204 1 year ago

You also can get a multiplier in the foundry. It will cost you some beskar.

#5254 1 year ago

If risk versus reward is not correct you have people sitting out the mode. I see that also with GNR with Slash Solo, not worth the points, only resulting in a drain. Same here, should be worth an huge amount of points or huge reward in beskar/extra ball etc.

1 month later
#5523 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

another (small) bug, which surelly is due to the Razor Crest update, when Dwight added the hurry up rule in it
and than :
ball 1, having played the 1st RC multiball, than hurry up will be the next award > ball 2, go for the SUPER skillshot, succeed & than collecting the RC multiball ready, as the screen was telling, but of course, logically in a way (last code), when shooting the RC it gives me the hurry up and not the multiball

Think that is not a bug, in the foundry you can also choose next RC multiball but will be hurry up as that is up. It just called all the same, multiball....

#5528 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Welcome to the Dwightshow!
Dwight likes to put very crazy light shows in his games. See Game Of Thrones, Mando, TMNT, Star Wars they all have crazy light show moments.

Haha.....don't forget Ghostbusters.....

#5570 1 year ago

Yes always nice to see new code! New call outs make the machine fresh again

1 month later
#5899 1 year ago

Hmm new Bond game but still no topper for Mando.........Dwight will code Bond so I think he will be mostly occupied with that. I think end of line for this one.....

Then again no Godzilla no Rush no Bond topper.....

3 weeks later
#6067 1 year ago

I tried to buy the topper. Was on the list with my distributor as of day 1. Seems he will only get a few.....so that will be a fight. 31 le's sold only 8 toppers available. This sucks huge and hold Stern accountable for this. But what can we do?

2 weeks later
#6214 1 year ago

As I understand correct, the topper can be used without IC. It only shows some bragging rights on the topper with IC and will give you some specific achievements. Correct?

2 weeks later
#6422 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

is that a new video mode? Like TMNT 1987?

no, it is an alternative soundtrack, I do believe setting #110. Same as on Black Knight, replaces the sound track. For Mando there is a flute theme.

#6472 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I was a good boy this year…
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have that same Star Wars topper from TJ Max...lol.

#6474 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Ha ha yup. Amazon. $25
amazon.com link »

TJ Max was only $10, but you have to have some luck there.

3 weeks later
#6692 1 year ago

Do you need insider connect to have the topper working, or just missing out on some statistics? But all the gameplay is there.

#6707 1 year ago

Playing the pro and afterwards my own LE, just made me think how harder the Premium/LE is. The scoop for super jackpots, the miniplayfield, the magnet in the back all make this machine so much harder and more unpredictable than the Pro.

1 week later
#6751 1 year ago

So is this topper really worth the price? What do you get on additional modes and how easy is it to get to them? Love to gear from people first hand.

3 weeks later
#6876 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

RIP to one of the razorcrest guns. I guess an airball hit it during a multiball
[quoted image]

Same with mine, used epoxy glue. It is still on there.

1 week later
#6934 1 year ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

I did the exact same thing!

What is a Fat Genie Outpost? Sounds exciting, I like my Genie fat

#6959 1 year ago

The Naboo Starfighter looks great, nice build. I really do not understand why they swapped the razorcrest for this in the serie. It is like a cowboy riding a ferrari in the dessert. It feels so inappropriate in the whole look and feel of the serie. The Razorcrest was an iconic pile of junk, the Naboo starfighter is just to sleek and will not fit the bountyhunter. An A-wing or B-Wing would be far better fit.

2 months later
#7238 12 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Am I the only one that thinks this?
[quoted image]

I am always surprised that Disney with all that talent, all that money, all that creativity and all that resources can make such a mess of something. It always wonder how these processes go? It is almost like they make a pinball machine like Galactic Tank Force, where they are in their bubble of Group think. Only last 2 episodes are ok. The rest is just a huge mess, with plot lines going all over and certainly not tying it all together at the end. What a waste of screentime and resources.

Maybe I am just to critical.

3 weeks later
#7307 11 months ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

What is the best animated grogu mod?
Hard to tell from reading the thread.

Check Joe Abate. But there are various versions where a Hasbro Grogu is disected to fit in the back with animations, moving ears, eyes and force move.

7 months later
#7718 4 months ago

indeed, when multiball starts hit that button with a long push, there is time enough during the movies you get before multiball starts. Other strategy is to wait for the final jackpot. Craddle the ball and just light the shots including the jackpot shot (so not all shots have to be lit) then you only have to make the jackpot shot....easy

2 months later
#7792 30 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

My only regret is I should have bought a pro over a premium. The rotating playfield doesn't really do anything with the game and besides, I played a friend's pro version and I LOVE the soft shot to the playfield area of the third flipper in order to get the super skill shot. Kinda reminds me of the soft shot to get the super skill shot on Aerosmith.
If I could, I would strip all of the mods I have on my premium version and put them on a pro version and sell my premium.

You can also disable the miniplayfield and the scoop shot. Then you have a promium

#7800 24 days ago

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.