Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 157.
#5451 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok, advancing, just reached THIS IS THE WAY in normal play, but than didnt started it ! quite frustrating...
you have to go there (while finishing all 3 mini-wizards, than start the TITW (the 6 main shots), than play/beat it !!!
its hot in factory settings, and may be concentring on more beskar (to get more EB) would be a good idea (even if taking another gift, depending on where you are, seems finally better than an EB)

[quoted image]

I beat it and it was great! I won't spoil, but take an add a ball into it. That saved me.

#5452 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Rebel552:

Hi,
I already tried cleaning the emitter and receiver and I don’t think that helped. I am going to attach a picture of what they look like in case you can tell if they are mis aligned.
Thanks!
Max
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That last picture with the ramp, right before the diverter, made me realize that the rough cuts are factory. I just was looking at mine this morning and noticed it. Thought there was cracked, but didn't see any pieces and mine look just like that photo. So guess that is the norm.

#5453 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Rebel552:

I beat it... I won't spoil

so do i, but in CO-OP play

#5454 1 year ago

back to the code/bug/Dwight choice (?), with these 2 things :

* you did prepare your RAZOR multiball ready to start, than you (badly) start AMBUSH/ESCAPE, all multi inserts on the central lane are white only (logical for this "alone" mode), but if you make that central shot, the multiball is still active under & will start...

* HEAL : you can have this in the foundry or in the mystery, and than, sometime, you have 2, 1 at each outlane > if ball goes out 1 side, you will also lose the HEAL at the other side...

:/

#5455 1 year ago

Anyone selling a Pro for a good price out on the West Coast? Seems like a lot of people are down on this game, but I've been playing it a lot the last couple weeks on location, and am having fun with it. Thinking of adding it to the home lineup if the price is right.

#5456 1 year ago
Quoted from DoctorAphra:

Some Mandalorian topper news at San Diego Comic Con next week? I'm hoping for it.
[quoted image]

Haha that’s pretty funny - I’m Brian! I asked this long ago, and also asked Randy Martinez, the game artist, about the topper, answer is always soon. I hope there’s news at Comic-Con, but wouldn’t hold my breath.

#5457 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Anyone selling a Pro for a good price out on the West Coast? Seems like a lot of people are down on this game, but I've been playing it a lot the last couple weeks on location, and am having fun with it. Thinking of adding it to the home lineup if the price is right.

I am curious what a good price is.

#5458 1 year ago

Not sure... lowest price on Pinside right now is $6300. Lowest price I've seen archived on Pinside in the last month is $6000.

Quoted from Thomas3184:

I am curious what a good price is.

#5459 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Not sure... lowest price on Pinside right now is $6300. Lowest price I've seen archived on Pinside in the last month is $6000.

So I guess 6k might be the going price, I see premiums approaching 7k now.

#5460 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

So I guess 6k might be the going price, I see premiums approaching 7k now.

Wow you’re right. I see a Premium going for $7100 in Redding. Tempting.

#5461 1 year ago

Finally set-up my Mando Premium with shaker, foundry mod and I printed out the Grav Charges, Grogu mod is next. I know the Topper when it arrives is going to be great but I have the Has-lab Razor Crest and couldn't think of a better place to put it. I know it's a little large but I think it looks pretty good. I cut a 1/4" piece of mdf to fit the top, screwed it down and printed out some brackets to hold it in place. There is one in front and one on the back. I also added a cheap low voltage outdoor spotlight to light it up.

100_0528 (resized).JPG100_0528 (resized).JPG100_0529 (resized).JPG100_0529 (resized).JPG100_0531 (resized).JPG100_0531 (resized).JPG100_0539 (resized).JPG100_0539 (resized).JPG
#5462 1 year ago
Quoted from DarthPaul:

Finally set-up my Mando Premium with shaker, foundry mod and I printed out the Grav Charges, Grogu mod is next. I know the Topper when it arrives is going to be great but I have the Has-lab Razor Crest and couldn't think of a better place to put it. I know it's a little large but I think it looks pretty good. I cut a 1/4" piece of mdf to fit the top, screwed it down and printed out some brackets to hold it in place. There is one in front and one on the back. I also added a cheap low voltage outdoor spotlight to light it up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's a beast, I love it!

#5463 1 year ago

Mando is an amazing game. The “sales prices” will only continue to go up after (or during) Mando Season 3 on Disney+.

Look at Stranger Thints. The price and demand for that game is going up because the 4th season is super relevant right now. (Plus I gotta admit it’s a fun game to shoot.)
Emotional energy sometimes drives the market.

Take “value/price” out of the equation and what you end up with on any Mando pin (LE/Prem/Pro) is simply an awesome pinball machine that challenges all levels of players and provides tons of excitement. It’s an incredibly well rounded game if you ask me.

#5464 1 year ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Mando is an amazing game. The “sales prices” will only continue to go up after (or during) Mando Season 3 on Disney+.
Look at Stranger Thints. The price and demand for that game is going up because the 4th season is super relevant right now. (Plus I gotta admit it’s a fun game to shoot.)
Take “value/price” out of the equation and what you end up with on any Mando pin (LE/Prem/Pro) is simply an awesome pinball machine that challenges all levels of players and provides tons of excitement. It’s an incredibly well rounded game if you ask me.

Indeed, one year ago everyone was bashing Stranger Things, and at least here in France everyone was like: haaaa it's ok, but not that great"
Now everyone is searching for it, because of the last season.
( i always thought Stranger things was a nice pinball)
And my Mandalorian is very good in my oppinion, and helps me a lot to progress and learn. Compared with my godzilla that let me play without that much focus and still do most of the shots.

#5465 1 year ago

Mandalorian is the only Pinball I have bought twice. It's different than most pinball machines so belongs in any collection. Also great assets. Who doesn't love Carl Weathers.

People who complain about Mandalorian need to remember the great games at the top of the 100 list but dropped the ball on integration and assets. JMHO but (JP, DP, AIQ), Even the pins that have the movie assets but don't have the voice assets.

Mando is not the best shooting game invented but it is a sniper's delight. Adding it to a tournament evens the playing field a bit.

#5466 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Mandalorian is the only Pinball I have bought twice. It's different than most pinball machines so belongs in any collection. Also great assets. Who doesn't love Carl Weathers.
People who complain about Mandalorian need to remember the great games at the top of the 100 list but dropped the ball on integration and assets. JMHO but (JP, DP, AIQ), Even the pins that have the movie assets but don't have the voice assets.
Mando is not the best shooting game invented but it is a sniper's delight. Adding it to a tournament evens the playing field a bit.

I’m in the process of trying to sell mine, but know it will be back in the collection as, to your point, the assets are too good…it’s Star Wars man!

#5467 1 year ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I didn't see that kind of buying behavior in the later seasons of Game of Thrones, when I owned the Premium, but who knows. I think if anything, you'll see a temporary price bump on this game once Stern stops production altogether, whenever that ends up being.

#5468 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

I didn't see that kind of buying behavior in the later seasons of Game of Thrones, when I owned the Premium, but who knows. I think if anything, you'll see a temporary price bump on this game once Stern stops production altogether, whenever that ends up being.

Topper is coming any day now! Lot of people will be surprised of what it is...

#5469 1 year ago
Quoted from BSoulMan:

Topper is coming any day now! Lot of people will be surprised of what it is...

A lot of people will be surprised if it's any day now.

#5470 1 year ago
Quoted from BSoulMan:

Topper is coming any day now!

I heard the topper is coming "any day now" over a year ago.

#5471 1 year ago

About to enter the club. Deciding premium, pro or LE?

#5472 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

About to enter the club. Deciding premium, pro or LE?

Premium!

#5473 1 year ago

That’s where I’m leaning

#5474 1 year ago

new owner here; day one. installing a shaker and this cable came loose. it's coming from this blue board under the center of the playfield and i think it was hooked up to the board in the front left of the cabinet. any ideas?

IMG_20220723_204328521[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220723_204328521[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220723_204352026[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220723_204352026[1] (resized).jpg
#5475 1 year ago

Agreed - that's what I chose because I liked the colors/translite best. Totally depends on taste! I'm also good with saving a few bucks tbh!

#5476 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

new owner here; day one. installing a shaker and this cable came loose. it's coming from this blue board under the center of the playfield and i think it was hooked up to the board in the front left of the cabinet. any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that premium specific or a custom mod? I don’t have that on the pro, some kind of light sensor.

#5477 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s for a mod, not ours as we enclose our electronics. Do you have a moving grogu? The wiring for that doesn’t look great as it looks like the screw terminals on the blue board are used instead of soldering and could come loose. As for the connector, it Might go on the ticket header on the coin door board. If that connector came off just because of the shaker, suggests the connector from the mod wasn’t done right, poor pinning or wrong pins used.

#5478 1 year ago

yep, i'm pretty sure it's grogu. it was on one of those ticket things. it came loose while i was installing the shaker. i don't know which one it was on or the pins used. the connector is looking for four, but those two areas on the board are five wide.

#5479 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

yep, i'm pretty sure it's grogu. it was on one of those ticket things. it came loose while i was installing the shaker. i don't know which one it was on or the pins used. the connector is looking for four, but those two areas on the board are five wide.

Mine plugs into the ticket.. top LEFT corner of your picture. Its for Grogu.

#5480 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

You can check the manual for pin positions to make sure the wire positions match and the connector should be keyed so you can only plug it in one way. I’d assume red is 5v and black ground, but can’t say for sure if that’s how it’s wired. If it’s not keyed, another red flag.

#5481 1 year ago

not keyed. this mod is a bit of a yikes.

yep, the ticket connector is cn11; that should be where it goes. pin 1 is 12v and 4 is ground. looking at the pic, i'm guessing pin 1 is on the left. make sense?

#5482 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

not keyed. this mod is a bit of a yikes.
yep, the ticket connector is cn11; that should be where it goes. pin 1 is 12v and 4 is ground. looking at the pic, i'm guessing pin 1 is on the left. make sense?

In the manual, look where the key is and compare that against your wiring.

#5483 1 year ago

i got it working. ty, sir.

#5484 1 year ago

Enjoy the mod James! We have over 500+ satisfied customers with our mod.

Flippin’ Mods

#5485 1 year ago

i do like it; ty.

#5486 1 year ago

Played mando pro on location on vacation last week. Great game.

I’ve played stern Star Wars pinball on location a few times and never felt connection to it. Just seemed idk generic/stock for some reason. Despite being a guy that loves starwars and grew up in the 70s and 80s with the original trilogy.

I assumed that mando would be the same as it (I believe) shares some of the same people that designed programmed it. So I had low expectations going into playing Mando for first time.

But boy did Mando far exceed my expectations!!!

I liked the upper playfield with the single flipper. Is the premium with the moving play field that much better. Seems like it’d be kinda slow and error prone.

Is it normal for shots up the middle to zing around under Grogu and smash the hell outta the red flasher bulb/lense. Seems like I was beating that flasher to death all game on the pro.

#5487 1 year ago

I Bought a Pro the other day and the family is enjoying it immensely. A couple of minor tweaks (10pt leaf switch) and it’s running great. Are there any tweaks that are common? There’s not many key posts which is a good sign. As far as mods I bought a deluxe Rgb speaker light and a plastic ramp upgrade from Mezel. Thinking about the foundry mod as well. I think it’s an underrated title from Stern.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5488 1 year ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

I Bought a Pro the other day and the family is enjoying it immensely. A couple of minor tweaks (10pt leaf switch) and it’s running great. Are there any tweaks that are common? There’s not many key posts which is a good sign. As far as mods I bought a deluxe Rgb speaker light and a plastic ramp upgrade from Mezel. Thinking about the foundry mod as well. I think it’s an underrated title from Stern.
[quoted image]

Hairpin turn on the right may not register well. Fix is to bend switch up slightly. Haven’t any other issues on my pro.

#5489 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hairpin turn on the right may not register well. Fix is to bend switch up slightly. Haven’t any other issues on my pro.

That was more of a bandaid for my Mando. The ultimate fix was a MRS.

#5490 1 year ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

[quoted image]

Foundry mod is a must.

#5491 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Interesting. Did you write that up anywhere?

#5492 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Why? It has worked 100% on my game and it’s been many months since I’ve done it? It’s just a slight bend so it’s sits a few mm higher and the switch is easily accessible underneath to remove and bend.

#5493 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Why? It has worked 100% on my game and it’s been many months since I’ve done it? It’s just a slight bend so it’s sits a few mm higher and the switch is easily accessible underneath to remove and bend.

Worked on mine for a minute, then it didn't. Was driving me crazy. MRS is the ultimate fix.

#5495 1 year ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

[quoted image]

Replace the plastic ramps, with metal rails. Logan pinball makes a great set and it's a game changer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mandalorian-pro-wireforms-this-is-the-way

#5496 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Played mando pro on location on vacation last week. Great game.
I’ve played stern Star Wars pinball on location a few times and never felt connection to it. Just seemed idk generic/stock for some reason. Despite being a guy that loves starwars and grew up in the 70s and 80s with the original trilogy.
I assumed that mando would be the same as it (I believe) shares some of the same people that designed programmed it. So I had low expectations going into playing Mando for first time.
But boy did Mando far exceed my expectations!!!
I liked the upper playfield with the single flipper. Is the premium with the moving play field that much better. Seems like it’d be kinda slow and error prone.
Is it normal for shots up the middle to zing around under Grogu and smash the hell outta the red flasher bulb/lense. Seems like I was beating that flasher to death all game on the pro.

Happens a lot. Many people shim up the red flasher plastic, or trim off some plastic so ball doesn’t hit it on the way down.

#5497 1 year ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

[quoted image]

Most people need a left ramp cliffy or else it cracks.

#5498 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Happens a lot. Many people shim up the red flasher plastic, or trim off some plastic so ball doesn’t hit it on the way down.

I added several washers under that plastic to raise it up. Still hits it occasionally.

#5499 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Most people need a left ramp cliffy or else it cracks.

This is also a must. When I took off the smaller metal pieces that Stern used on the ramp, it was already cracked with no games played on it. Also put the cliffys in first before you put in the foundry mod.

#5500 1 year ago

I thought you guys were a bunch of whiners going on about the plastic ramps on the pro. I hate to admit it, but you were right. I put on the wire form ramps and it makes the horse shoe ramp a ton easier to see and hit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.