Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 157.
#7751 77 days ago

No errors come up. I spoke to Stern tech support a bit ago, and they recommended I pull all of the connector and then reseat them on node board 8C.

I will try that tomorrow. It seems that the lights in question all come off the Board. If that doesn't help, they believe I could have a bad node board.

#7752 74 days ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Anyone having issue with the right turn around? I put some M5 washers on the ball guide so it wouldn’t dig into the clear and thought maybe that was the issue, but in diag mode the switch seems pretty sensitive so it seems weird that the balls not triggering it. Mainly it’s the super jackpot after multiballs or when it’s the last shot of a mission. I’ll hit it 2 or 3 times and it doesn’t do anything… just me?

@poopsmagee...did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue.

#7753 74 days ago
Quoted from RCorley:

@poopsmagee...did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue.

Post #4526

#7754 74 days ago
Quoted from math08:

No errors come up. I spoke to Stern tech support a bit ago, and they recommended I pull all of the connector and then reseat them on node board 8C.
I will try that tomorrow. It seems that the lights in question all come off the Board. If that doesn't help, they believe I could have a bad node board.

Reseating all of the connectors on Board 8C seemed to do the trick.

#7755 73 days ago

Hi everyone,

Could you give me your feedback please before going on production on this new mod for the Mando machine.
You can give your feeback here :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-mando-ahsoka-tano-feedback-appreciate-before-production-

If you want it don't hesitate to tell me on this previous link.

Have a nice day.
Lionel.

IMG_9718 (resized).JPGIMG_9718 (resized).JPGIMG_9731 (resized).JPGIMG_9731 (resized).JPG
#7756 71 days ago

Hi Everybody,

About this last mod SPINNING AHSOKA TANO FIGURINE
Finally I have made that. Based on your feedback.
The rotation speed of the motor can be varied with a microvariator directly connected to the wire. (0 volt -> 5 volts)
And the power supply (5 volts) to the small motor is done - either by one of the two GI (General Illimunation) networks, white lights or red lights. - either through the central red dome flasher. All connectors are provided for both options. The motor can be placed anywhere on your pinball machine. It is stuck with double-sided adhesive tape.

Note : For the lights in the sabers today it is not possible you have to wait (Version 2, I hope )

IMG_9753 (resized).JPGIMG_9753 (resized).JPG

#7757 71 days ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hi Everybody,
About this last mod SPINNING AHSOKA TANO FIGURINE
Finally I have made that. Based on your feedback.
The rotation speed of the motor can be varied with a microvariator directly connected to the wire. (0 volt -> 5 volts)
And the power supply (5 volts) to the small motor is done - either by one of the two GI (General Illimunation) networks, white lights or red lights. - either through the central red dome flasher. All connectors are provided for both options. The motor can be placed anywhere on your pinball machine. It is stuck with double-sided adhesive tape.
You can order here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/10335-spinning-ahsoka-tano-figurine
Note : For the lights in the sabers today it is not possible you have to wait (Version 2, I hope )
[quoted image][quoted image]

How much power does your motor draw? You should never run a motor off the GI, the power budget is not that high. At a minimum, you should at least have a diode or better yet, a fuse. There are better places to draw power. I see you use this spinning motor in several of your mods, hopefully those aren’t also running off the GI.

#7758 71 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

How much power does your motor draw? You should never run a motor off the GI, the power budget is not that high. At a minimum, you should at least have a diode or better yet, a fuse. There are better places to draw power. I see you use this spinning motor in several of your mods, hopefully those aren’t also running off the GI.

Hi, yes for the most of my mods, I have used the power supply of 12v in the back box with a card which can reduce the voltage from 12v to 1,5v. And classicaly you can do a variation of the voltage on the card directly. It is also protected by a fuse. But I have tried recently also on GI and it seems to run perfectly too. I have to check what you say. It is a very very small motor. I have to check the consumation of it. Thank a lot for your advice.

#7759 71 days ago

Hi, yes for the most of my mods, I have used the power supply of 12v in the back box with a card which can reduce the voltage from 12v to 1,5v. And classicaly you can do a variation of the voltage on the card directly. It is also protected by a fuse. But I have tried recently also on GI and it seems to run perfectly too. I have to check what you say. It is a very very small motor. I have to check the consumation of it. Thank a lot for your advice.

It would be better to run it off the coindoor board, there is 5v there. It is typically used for ticket dispensers so no issue using a small motor like you are using.

#7760 71 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It would be better to run it off the coindoor board, there is 5v there. It is typically used for ticket dispensers so no issue using a small motor like you are using.

Yes with my special black card I use also the 12v on this coindoor board. I have to see where is the 5v on this card. My small motor accepts the voltage from 12v to 2v. Of course the speed of the motor is not the same depending of the voltage you apply. Thank again for this exchange.

#7761 71 days ago

The model looks great. Nice job!

Hi everyone,
Could you give me your feedback please before going on production on this new mod for the Mando machine.
You can give your feeback here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-mando-ahsoka-tano-feedback-appreciate-before-production-
If you want it don't hesitate to tell me on this previous link.
Have a nice day.
Lionel.
[quoted image][quoted image]

#7762 71 days ago

I’m going to be removing some mods from my game and I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in them.

I have the following mods for sale:
foundry mod
Animated Grogu with necklace
Wirforem rail to replace the plastic ones

Please let me know if you’re interested in any of these mods. Open to offers

#7764 66 days ago

Hi guys, here it is now the light sabers illuminate in relation with the red central dome.

Video :

Enjoy

IMG_9943 (resized).JPGIMG_9943 (resized).JPGIMG_9944 (resized).JPGIMG_9944 (resized).JPG

#7765 62 days ago

Does anyone know if a full set of plastic protectors is available for Mando Prem/LE? I want more than the 4 piece sets I've been seeing.

#7766 62 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Does anyone know if a full set of plastic protectors is available for Mando Prem/LE? I want more than the 4 piece sets I've been seeing.

Distro

#7769 62 days ago

Thanks, any experience with the quality of these?

I ordered for my Avatar and Gotg and it was great!
other shop here is free-play.se but I dont see it in stock. Ordered from there for my GZ it was great also.

#7770 62 days ago

Oops thought you wanted original plastic set...nevermind.

#7771 61 days ago

Hi everybody,

Here it is the final version of the Ahsoka Tano Figurine with lights.
The 2 light sabers illuminate when the red central dome flashes.

You can order here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/10416-ahsoka-tano-figurine-with-lights

Enjoy !

IMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0103 (resized).JPGIMG_0103 (resized).JPGIMG_0111 (resized).JPGIMG_0111 (resized).JPGIMG_0112 (resized).JPGIMG_0112 (resized).JPG
#7772 60 days ago

Carl Weathers deserves better than just a flat plastic.

IMG_5556 (resized).jpegIMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
#7773 59 days ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Carl Weathers deserves better than just a flat plastic.
[quoted image]

I had to have the foundry there....for every time he calls it out.....

#7774 59 days ago
Quoted from lakerone:

I had to have the foundry there....for every time he calls it out.....

I sold my Foundry mod to make room for this mod Yes it’s not as flashy but I like it.

#7775 59 days ago

Defiantly prefer the foundry.

#7776 59 days ago

Aesthetically, I do too. That’s a no brainer. To me, he was a huge reason why I love the game. The call outs are priceless. I just wanted to pay tribute to him

Quoted from freddy:Defiantly prefer the foundry.

#7777 59 days ago

I am on the wait list for these.

https://mezelmods.com/products/clip-protector-set-mandalorian-pinball

#7778 58 days ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I sold my Foundry mod to make room for this mod Yes it’s not as flashy but I like it.

Great ! Another alternative is the Foundry Armorer :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07151-foundry-armorer
Customers have various choice

IMG_5195 (resized).JPGIMG_5195 (resized).JPG
#7779 58 days ago

Great ! Another alternative is the Foundry Armorer :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07151-foundry-armorer
Customers have various choice
[quoted image]

I have this mod and really like it. Great quality.

#7780 58 days ago

This is the way

2 weeks later
#7781 43 days ago

ISO Mandalorian Premium Speaker Overlay (Sticker or Magnetic). I've only seen the Chrome/Nickel metal looking one. Anything else out there that doesn't hide LED Speaker lights too? TIA.

Wizmods.com makes these, but would they hide to much of the LED lights around the speakers?

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#7782 42 days ago

I have this on my premium and it is a fantastic addition. Magnetic. I would not think you would see any speaker lights, it is a dense material and only would shine through the holes around the mask. I do not have speaker lights, so not an issue.

Mando mod speaker panels (resized).jpgMando mod speaker panels (resized).jpg
#7783 37 days ago

Had a Mando owner who was moving his IC reader to the coin door and asked if I could make a decal to fill the apron triangle. I decided to do one better and create a lasercut acrylic plastic with a reverse decal applied. I think they came our pretty well, and if anyone else is interested in purchasing please PM me. Price is $30 including US shipping.

IMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_0528 (resized).JPGIMG_0528 (resized).JPGIMG_0529 (resized).JPGIMG_0529 (resized).JPGIMG_0530 (resized).JPGIMG_0530 (resized).JPG
#7784 36 days ago

Got my Pro about a month ago and have been absolutely loving it. What a superb pin. It can be an infuriating game but when it clicks it really clicks. Huge 'one more game' game. Amazing music and call outs. Elite art. I love the code, especially scope and hunter and the rewards of multipliers and beskar hook.

My only complaint is the child awards. I feel like you should get a random reward if the ball misses the child letters rather than always getting points, it kinda kills it when the ball just falls out of the area and the pin goes dark only to give you 2.5 mill. The child is such a cool part of the show and you miss an easy pinball moment there. Make the rewards better and make a bigger deal of him giving them to you.

That aside I think this game is hugely underrated. There's so much here. V cool, well done Dwight and team.

IMG_20240221_192612_818 (resized).jpgIMG_20240221_192612_818 (resized).jpg
#7785 36 days ago

I’m in the club. The price was to good to pass up.

IMG_5769 (resized).jpegIMG_5769 (resized).jpeg
#7786 33 days ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Got my Pro about a month ago and have been absolutely loving it. What a superb pin. It can be an infuriating game but when it clicks it really clicks. Huge 'one more game' game. Amazing music and call outs. Elite art. I love the code, especially scope and hunter and the rewards of multipliers and beskar hook.
My only complaint is the child awards. I feel like you should get a random reward if the ball misses the child letters rather than always getting points, it kinda kills it when the ball just falls out of the area and the pin goes dark only to give you 2.5 mill. The child is such a cool part of the show and you miss an easy pinball moment there. Make the rewards better and make a bigger deal of him giving them to you.
That aside I think this game is hugely underrated. There's so much here. V cool, well done Dwight and team. [quoted image]

It's a HUGELY UNDERRATED PIN..in fact, I'd sell my foo fighters LE, IM Pro, TMNT Prem, before Mando Pro..I'm serious! (I actually prefer the pro over the premium b/c more open playfield without the hunter ramp). Best Star Wars pin out there by miles. The theme integration is off the hook, and the layout is very fresh (and holds up very well). Not to mention what you mentioned; Sounds/music/callouts (thanks Carl) and code. The lightshow works so well with the code. Get an animated Grogu, and let the games begin! Welcome to the club!

#7787 33 days ago

I would be in trouble which one would be tha last to sell Mando or Sw from my collection.. both of them are very underrated.

#7788 32 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

It's a HUGELY UNDERRATED PIN..in fact, I'd sell my foo fighters LE, IM Pro, TMNT Prem, before Mando Pro..I'm serious! (I actually prefer the pro over the premium b/c more open playfield without the hunter ramp). Best Star Wars pin out there by miles. The theme integration is off the hook, and the layout is very fresh (and holds up very well). Not to mention what you mentioned; Sounds/music/callouts (thanks Carl) and code. The lightshow works so well with the code. Get an animated Grogu, and let the games begin! Welcome to the club!

I agree your majesty.

I fixed the problem with the airballs coming from the left flipper and it shoots great now. I don't know why, but IMO the pin really rocks with the animated Grogu up there besides the boring, static figure included in the game. Just way more interaction now. BIG Mando fan and this is the best SW pin out there hands down.

#7789 32 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I agree your majesty.
I fixed the problem with the airballs coming from the left flipper and it shoots great now. I don't know why, but IMO the pin really rocks with the animated Grogu up there besides the boring, static figure included in the game. Just way more interaction now. BIG Mando fan and this is the best SW pin out there hands down.

My only regret is I should have bought a pro over a premium. The rotating playfield doesn't really do anything with the game and besides, I played a friend's pro version and I LOVE the soft shot to the playfield area of the third flipper in order to get the super skill shot. Kinda reminds me of the soft shot to get the super skill shot on Aerosmith.

If I could, I would strip all of the mods I have on my premium version and put them on a pro version and sell my premium.

#7790 32 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

My only regret is I should have bought a pro over a premium. The rotating playfield doesn't really do anything with the game and besides, I played a friend's pro version and I LOVE the soft shot to the playfield area of the third flipper in order to get the super skill shot. Kinda reminds me of the soft shot to get the super skill shot on Aerosmith.
If I could, I would strip all of the mods I have on my premium version and put them on a pro version and sell my premium.

well, you could always put your machine up for sale (w/ or without the mods) and buy a pro ...You have my permission! I will add that I have the premium wireforms on my pro..which is, imo an absolute MUST (unless you like to be cross-eyed). I could be speculating here, but I know that a few folks that aren't nearly as tall as me don't appreciate the upper/on pf on the pro; even I have to get my toes to really engage it (5' 11" here)...but that's the fun of it for me, unless I do the bar stool approach, but keeps the game going without any pause. Thought for Food, Ambassador

#7791 32 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I could be speculating here, but I know that a few folks that aren't nearly as tall as me don't appreciate the upper/on pf on the pro; even I have to get my toes to really engage it (5' 11" here)...but that's the fun of it for me, unless I do the bar stool approach, but keeps the game going without any pause. Thought for Food

There's still some animation pause at the diverter for encounters. Which I don't mind.

Probably the one thing I do mind is it is difficult to get any sort of intentional return through the left inlane in the game (necessary to activate scope, hunter). The left ramp is the only way and with encounters frequently lit, it's often down to a random bounce...and more of those tend to find the outlanes in this game for me.

#7792 32 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

You can also disable the miniplayfield and the scoop shot. Then you have a promium

#7793 31 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

You can also disable the miniplayfield and the scoop shot. Then you have a promium

Awesome. Thank you sir. I might try that out today.

#7794 28 days ago

Back in the club. I owned the pro before and hoping to keep the LE for good. I like the upper playfield better. I can hold the ball up and actually see what’s going on up there. I’m on the shorter side and the pro was a lil harder to see. I’m also enjoying the ramp that comes flying back at you. Both games are great for their own reasons. Grogu magnet flinging the ball around doesn’t do much for me. Top theme for me so I went with the LE art package.

IMG_6895 (resized).jpegIMG_6895 (resized).jpeg
#7795 28 days ago

Can someone who has installed the IC relocation kit post info on availability and cost?

#7796 28 days ago
Quoted from stompeN:

Back in the club. I owned the pro before and hoping to keep the LE for good. I like the upper playfield better. I can hold the ball up and actually see what’s going on up there. I’m on the shorter side and the pro was a lil harder to see. I’m also enjoying the ramp that comes flying back at you. Both games are great for their own reasons. Grogu magnet flinging the ball around doesn’t do much for me. Top theme for me so I went with the LE art package.
[quoted image]

The LE is nice, only Prem for me, never leaving my house, can't get enough of the ambience the machine gives you as a Star Wars fan.....I do see room for mods in there......

#7797 28 days ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Can someone who has installed the IC relocation kit post info on availability and cost?

Nevermind, found it at Pinball Life.

#7798 28 days ago
Quoted from lakerone:

The LE is nice, only Prem for me, never leaving my house, can't get enough of the ambience the machine gives you as a Star Wars fan.....I do see room for mods in there......

Yap. Empty canvas

#7799 26 days ago
Quoted from stompeN:

[quoted image]

No denying that is one fine looking machine.

#7800 26 days ago

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
9,900 (Firm)
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/156 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.