Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Does anyone on this thread have a Pro with zero issues at this point? Not trying to be snarky I just genuinely want to hear about the good experiences so far

Yes!

3 weeks later
#701 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Not sure if this will be the end placement or not yet for Slave 1. Fits. Not as wild that it covers a little bit of artwork on the plastics. You can't tell from this pic, but you can still see Cara on the shooter lane. Good size though. Don't know. Will have to see if it stays in or not. Haven't made up my mind yet, but for those looking to mod, here is a pic. Is the seismic charge even in the game??
[quoted image]

Who make that slave 1 what brand ?

#762 2 years ago
Quoted from gamedoctor75:

Got my LE, and had to stop playing it after 11 games when I noticed pieces of clear coat and wood at the top of the shooter lane. It looks like the Factory Setting of the eject for the shooter lane at 240 is too much for these new play fields....now patiently waiting for Cliffy protectors.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Use painters tape till you get your cliffy !

#804 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Test fitting pop bumper caps. I haven't used translucent resin before. Dimensions are perfect.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
I will probably just use the normal opaque white, transmits light well enough and would provide a good contrast, especially when airbrushed. Thoughts? Thicken the prints and stick with translucent?

Translucent light blue would be nice.
Paint insignia silver/beskar

#816 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I put a down payment on a decked out premium (delivery in 2022).
Gonna spend some time reviewing this thread. What’s the overall tone premium owners? Still enjoying it? Did you tire quickly?
I have a Munsters Premium and TMNT Premium and the family loves em.

They are gona LOVE your new mando!

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

My 3d printed / metal ramps [quoted image][quoted image]

Take my money!

#945 2 years ago
Quoted from kjlors:

I did that but already have a little dent in the wood and am curious where people are going to get the right protector.

Cliffy
Apassionforpinball

passionforpinball.com

But get in line!

1 week later
#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

First pin and first time installing cliffys. Installation wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would’ve been. Glad to have them on and also have some peace of mind.

I just cliffy’d my pro last night!
Glad to get rid of masking tape!

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from Tigetoo:

Ok need to hear thoughts how to handle this one. New Mando le and out of the box chips on a NEW LE. I’m sure there is it to find.
What would you expect done?

Dab some clear on it and definitely cliffy your game!

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Anyone seen any decent shooter rods for Mando (outside of the stern one)?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/117292
I have one for sale

#1289 2 years ago

Added hooked shooter plate

2E2D9B13-5DE9-4971-A049-2BAAA8F6261F (resized).jpeg2E2D9B13-5DE9-4971-A049-2BAAA8F6261F (resized).jpeg87EEE582-504D-406A-9165-8FBDBDF3947D (resized).jpeg87EEE582-504D-406A-9165-8FBDBDF3947D (resized).jpegE9114840-D1F1-45DD-A758-92E33FB010FF (resized).jpegE9114840-D1F1-45DD-A758-92E33FB010FF (resized).jpegFE3FC310-6688-4AEB-A27E-E12EE541696B (resized).jpegFE3FC310-6688-4AEB-A27E-E12EE541696B (resized).jpeg
#1346 2 years ago

For the Record,
A SHAKER is a must on this title!
the Pinball life shaker ROCKS!!!

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Found a sand crawler and IG-88 on clearance at Best Buy.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You mean IG-11
88 must be new model .

#1388 2 years ago

For the record
If stern makes a mando topper that is not IG-11
Then the need to re-think their audience. Would be a missed Opportunity for a fantastic topper!

#1395 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any word if there is even a topper in the works? I’ve seen nothing mentioned from Stern regarding topper. Don’t recall them ever going this long after release to announce. Even Star Wars you knew there was one coming for what 2 years before a picture was shown.

Don't you think it would be big opportunity missed on sterns part considering how HOT toppers are in today’s market!

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

This pic is from my Whitewater as my ST one is coming with my Mando one !
You can see roughly how it fits from the pic, tho yours won’t show as much
[quoted image]

Looks like you missed screw hole.
Shouldn’t be that far out in shooter lane.

#1434 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:One of the yellow plastic pieces that represents the flame coming out of the Razor Crest popped off. I need to reattach but I am leary of using super glue in case I need to get to the bulb in the future. How should I reattach in a way that I can remove in the future if needed?

Glue gun

#1437 2 years ago

yes.
Easily removable

#1480 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

Obviously the topper is going to be an animated mechanical Child in his floating crib, because you'd think a moving Grogu mech would be a given in this game but obviously there was nowhere on the playfield for such a contraption.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"2ef7b1f1864b002936330b06defdbf5ccda8d17e-1631050564-1800"};
//]]>

Floating bassenett
Gross
Pinball machines are toys for men!
And men want bad ass shit! Not baby cribs.

#1543 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I may have missed it but is anyone making a foundry mod?

T Diddy mods yes you missed it and he has other cool mods

#1544 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I still think this is cheating/dumbing the game down. I never bother trying to nudge the ball over, I have more success just doing more of a slap save flip if the ball comes up short. If it doesn't work, that's pinball... it's not a controlled feed.

Flynnibuss you are wrong on this one!!!!!

#1545 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

T Diddy mods yes you missed it and he has other cool mods

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1912-diddy-s-mods

1 week later
#1737 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I think Mando is not in a good place right now. BBBBBuuuuttttt, I think it is going to be one of those games where the code update is going to change the experience completely. In my honest opinion, the shots are so tough but feels really good when I Make them.

Yes needs better code.
but I disagree with the shots beIng hard.
I believe they are tight and if you don’t nail them they brick but with time you should be able to nail them.
I had hard time at first with scope But now that I know it’s coming I set up for it.
Extra ball is a gimme

#1780 2 years ago

enjoying the mini playfield on pro. Getting better at it and reaping the rewards.

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Finally received my Stern Mando shooter rod. The quality is... absolutely awful? I'm not sure if they're going for an intentionally distressed look, but it sure looks and feels bad.
As a comparison point, this was taking so long to get I recently picked up one of the Hooked on Pinball ones (which I think is a mod of this Etsy ball - https://www.etsy.com/listing/752909526/its-not-a-toy-razor-crest-baby-yoda-knob). Absolutely beautiful.

Hooked makes some nice shit!

#1882 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Hey all - I wanted to follow up here as I had to make a handful of these decals in order to get them professionally reverse printed for ramp application and on the correct material. Obviously I only needed one myself.
I am offering these for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. I will also include instructions for removing the ramp and application which are very straightforward. PM me and I can send you details. THX![quoted image][quoted image]

Pm sent

1 week later
#2090 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

These are sick.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can’t wait till mine arrive!!

1 week later
#2148 2 years ago

Wonder what the topper could be

Looks like a Grogu bassinet

2 weeks later
#2391 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I over shot the length of the spike so that needs shortening but overall I think it looks great, scale looks big on the pics because I am zoomed in but from players perspective the scale looks perfect![quoted image]

Looks GiNormous!

#2397 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah it does from that angle
It was one of my favourite images from the series, those remnant trooper helmets all smashed up and those on spikes, so wanted to bring it into the game.
Tried a few different scales 1/10th and 1/12th but they where too small just got lost in all the art work from plays perspective, this is 1/6th so quite large but standing at the game ready to play it’s about perfect.

I thought Tdiddy did a nice homage to the helmet scene!
Your helmet Detail looks great .

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2445 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey guys just put up a video on 5 mods for the Mandalorian! Give it a look! Thanks!

Make it 6
You left out Gina ramp decal!

#2455 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:who makes the Gina Ramp decal?

Tilt

#2486 2 years ago

On a lighter note!
Finally found time to add mando armor.

45B67EA1-64AC-479F-A2F6-A9E5FCE264DD (resized).jpeg45B67EA1-64AC-479F-A2F6-A9E5FCE264DD (resized).jpegB5313D07-1342-4304-ADE1-00190AD01043 (resized).jpegB5313D07-1342-4304-ADE1-00190AD01043 (resized).jpegF18093DE-E359-4380-A996-D3E749EFE7D8 (resized).jpegF18093DE-E359-4380-A996-D3E749EFE7D8 (resized).jpegFF6492E9-A129-4D1B-8406-1A13A3F1EE97 (resized).jpegFF6492E9-A129-4D1B-8406-1A13A3F1EE97 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2691 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

In short - playfield multipliers. My scores have started going up a lot higher now that I'm focused on having 1 or 2 activate as often as possible.
I always look to stack a mission and a multiball together and bring in flame thrower (for 2X shots - since the mission and multiballs share shots, you're doubling points in those shots for both features). I also like to bring in amban rifle to extend multiball to try and maximise my opporunity with the super jackpot. You can always save your flamethrower for the super jackpot also, but I often don't.
I always want to have flame thrower and ambar rifle through for the mission / multiball stack.
My scores have started getting even higher now that I'm bringing in 2x and 3x playfield multipliers (I'd love to bring in all 3, but it's rare that I achieve that) - add that to the 2X shots (flame thrower) with a mission and multiball stacked for even bigger points. So I like to get a mission and a multiball ready - then I look to get scope (for the beskar and playfield multipler). Normally I'll have the playfield multiplier active for the Boba targets too. Then start the mission followed by multiball, followed by flame thrower - and you're away
Also before starting Razor Crest hurry up, I like to have 2X or 3X going on the playfield multiplier too, which can really help boost the value for each of the 3 shots. Especailly on the second hurry up. Just make sure you get those 3 shots in quick!
Another thing too is you don't need to hit the final shot of the mission straight away. You can to get a time bonus. But some missions will still have a lit shot with the timer active, so hitting them can milk more points before hitting the final shot to complete (again add in active playfield multipliers, and grab those points!).
Also don't forget combo shots in missions - this was a nice addition by Dwight in the last update.
There are times too where I don't even bother playing for total points and instead of stacking modes, simply play each mission and multiball on its own - looking to see how I can best score in them. Especially when you use the flame thrower when stacking - you want to make sure you hit shots that are lit for both multiball and mission. So for example, based on the active mission with the multiball, you'll want to hit shots in a certain order to ensure you're getting 2X for both the mission shot and multiball shot. So learning the missions is important.
When going for points, I don't seem to bother with encounteres. The bonus levels can be rewarding wise, but I'm not finding enough points there. I'd still like to explore them more though. Ambush - I never seem to advance towards it (even on those billion point games). I also haven't been using other features of the foundry much. I tend to just buy the flame thrower + rifle combo. I think it would be great if you weren't locked in to only buying 1 item or 2 items side by side - and instead could just select any combination of items up to the value of beskar you have. I'm keen to play around a bit with buying other items and seeing how I can best use them.

Thanks for the “In short” version!

2 weeks later
#2826 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yep, agreed. I might down grade to a premium from my LE but I just enjoy it much more so don’t want to go to a pro

I’ve played both and prefer the pro !

#2830 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Me too, I just don’t enjoy the pro as much. Both are fun but I’d rather have a prem/le. I’m not saying I’d never own a pro though
Always the same debate on sterns. I prefer JP pro over the premium/Le. I had both and now have a pro. I prefer DP prem/Le over DP pro. I also had both of those. It’s just a matter of opinion

DP pro and DP prem is not same comparison as
Mando pro and mando premium.

#2833 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Well I updated my Pro and it's all messed up. Video stutters. Slow transitions between scenes. 2 of the super skill shot lights don't light and Carl Weathers keeps telling me to shoot the right ramp. The ball diverted up top sometimes isn't closing and the ball falls right through...Guess I will have to re-download at 750kb/s and try again...

Fingers crossed hope it clears up on re- download!

#2834 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Really, I’m not sure how it isn’t.
Dp pro doesn’t have the flow of prem with the ramp coming down. I love that for the flow
Mando prem I love the upper playfield and the different levels as it tilts.
Both have differences I enjoy

DP premium is choice
Mando pro is choice
IMO

1 week later
#3061 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

It looks like your divertor is broken. The metal snapped in half.

More reason to get a pro

#3064 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Except for the fact that the pro has a very similar (if not the same) diverter for the upper playfield.

No issues with mine

#3069 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

For those that have upgraded to 1.01, are you liking it more than 1.00? Is it buggy?

^^^^^^^^^ this ?

2 weeks later
#3195 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well just got the call that my mando premium is in. I guess a few did get made at the last minute year end.

Amen!

1 week later
#3277 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

looks great man! where did you get the mod that sits on top of the scoop? i've seen that in a few pics but can't seem to locate who is selling it. thanks in advance.

T diddy in Ohio

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1912-diddy-s-pinball-mods

1 week later
#3458 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:Glad to know I'm not the only one in the "Mando Is My First Home Pinball" club! Welcome!
The good thing about Mando (and Spike2 in general) is that if you're taking the time to pour through the materials, they're pretty easy to understand once you get the hang of it, unlike older games. I'm glad I went this route instead of making my first pin a 90's era machine that needs a little more TLC. Not saying you won't need to do maintenance - my Child spotlight fell out a couple of times and two of my optos were hooked up incorrectly at the factory so I've spent some time with the playfield raised.
Just last week, after a couple months of ownership, I finally put my first mod on it - I put a Pinwoofer KO into my Premium and it makes a ton of difference. (I haven't gotten someone to help me raise the front yet to put my Pingulp on it though! Sadly I can't get lift it onto a stool by myself and I don't own any devices to help me do so.)

You can do it one leg bolt at a time.
1.Remove top bolt
2. Put pin hilltop hole lined up with top hole
replace top bolt Do not fully tighten .
3.remove bottom bolt and swing pin gulp to align holes replace bottom bolt tighten both bolts !

#3490 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Just ordered mine too! And for another Title. I got a free Tshirt for spending so much! LOL.

I know I bought a lot of cliffys over the years

#3504 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

For me, it's a pro to have one instead of 2

Agreed ups the challenge with one.

#3512 2 years ago

The insider connect apron looks like ass!
Glad I got my game early Prefer the mando decal!

4F7BE9C2-3060-40F3-8139-75FEB666C563 (resized).jpeg4F7BE9C2-3060-40F3-8139-75FEB666C563 (resized).jpegDB9C7CDA-A973-4B1C-A665-708B9FA58E8F (resized).jpegDB9C7CDA-A973-4B1C-A665-708B9FA58E8F (resized).jpeg
#3516 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No way I’m loosing my LE art I’ll be mounting my IC scanner on my wall

Hers an option
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5204554

#3521 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Great observation captain obvious. Im sure that new pro owner with the insider connect (of which he had no choice) feels so much better about his purchase after reading your comment. Not wanting to be negative myself but these IC comments are really getting old and grating me.... its here to stay so why keep pointing it out. Just let the man be happy with his awesome mando purchase.

Someone had a slice of “looks like ass“ pie.

He’s got options I just posted one of them!
Now how to fix my feelings.

#3529 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

We get single slot coin doors here in the U.K. with no removable plates, so I plan on building something fancy for the wall.

Mount a US door skin .
The frame is probably the same Should bolt right in.

#3596 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Thanks. I have some target foam in my toolbox, so this is easy now!

I went with clear on this game as I do on every game except Led Zeppelin. The exposed edges do look cool, I don't like to change the intended colors of the plastics. In this case it makes Luke's blue light saber look more like Darth Vader's light saber.

Cut out the center ! Problem solved!

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Aren’t you guys afraid that if you put the QR reader in the coin door that it will fry your balls over time?

Not planing on any more kids so no worries !

#3783 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Broken weld. It’s been good since day 1, finally broke. Is stern replacing these?
[quoted image]

A good distributor would have already hooked you up!

1 week later
#4080 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Don't worry. It's gotten better. Look at a routed Ghostbusters from 5 years ago. Ooof. They're dimpled messes. There's not enough airballs in Mando, plus playfields are better over the past 5 years (why, I'm not sure).

More hardener in clear !

#4107 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Would highly recommend the pingraffix art blades. Very easy to install and they look much better than the stern character heads IMO[quoted image]

I disagree prefer the stern art blades better.

2 weeks later
#4410 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead007:

I just opened up the pro and set it up, is it suppose to be a strong magnet in the middle of where the flippers are that makes it drain very often? Im noticing when im about to flip the ball a magnet pulls it toward the middle

Play better!

1 month later
#4700 2 years ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

About to finalize my purchase for a Mando Pro as my first pin ever.
Is it true that it needs a bit of mods/upgrades?
Such as new flippers, new rubbers, and parts to protect the left ramp from breaking? Is there anything else I need?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Shaker! Best mod! Game is coded well for it.

1 month later
#5140 1 year ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

So this is my first pin ever. I went in blind on buying my first pin. So excuse the layman's terms on this. But I have a few questions
1.) I've noticed that like 3 out of 4 times, the ball doesn't even have enough power to get to my flipper in the top right playfield (pro model). It either just rolls straight down from the ramp or doesn't get pushed close enough to the flipper to even get some hits on it. Is it supposed to be this way? I can't even complete encounters because 3/4 times the ball doesn't even get to the flipper for me to hit it.
2.) Do you guys consider this to be a newbie friendly game? I ask this because if so, I can't handle the stress of other pins then lol. I feel like the layout, when it hits the bottom bumpers, is just prone to have the ball go to the outer lanes and there's nothing I can do. Like it hits an angle perfectly after it hits the bumper and shoots out of bounds. Or if trying for the razer crest, sometimes it just falls back down straight where I'd really have to push the machine to get it in play again. So is this just normal in the pin world where yeah, physics just screw you up sometimes? Might be a stupid question but I am getting frustrated where I have good games (for me) and the third ball, it just hits the bumper, bounces a few times, then bounces out of bounds with nothing I can do.

Remove the small plastic were the ball exits on to mini playfield .this will allow ball to reach flipper.
( can always re-install only two screws)

Yes this pin is newbie friendly, but I understand your concerns as if shots are not clean they brick easily!
Practice practice practice .
And in the words of Steve Richie “play better”
Good luck and enjoy your pin.

#5155 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Impossible. This would pretty much only happen if you placed a live Grogu in the game.

Along with a six pack of Guinness !

1 week later
#5245 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

My main takeaway is that when I get ambushed, I just want to escape.

Ambush = escape or die
So if you feel that way I think they hit their mark !

#5247 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I guess we are escaping by sitting completely still so they don’t notice us.

Sounds like Tom foolery!

#5265 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I struggle to think of a game with better theme integration. Shows a ton of thought was put into it.
Contrast that with Star Wars, a game he coded only a few years earlier.

Struggle over!
Hobbit!

#5282 1 year ago

I agree they look good together!

396FC057-E54A-4C84-B4F7-F94DC39B8241 (resized).jpeg396FC057-E54A-4C84-B4F7-F94DC39B8241 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5385 1 year ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Seriously... no one called you out for the Whirlwind topper (sans fan) on your Mando?

It eases the pain till a topper release

1 month later
#5731 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Thank you. I reached out to Kingpin and I'm all set!

Marshall Rocks!!!!!!

#5771 1 year ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Sometimes you have a gift that you want to share with the world. I have an ability to do something so well in Mando, that I just have to share.
I am so good at it that I thought about charging to train people. But, through the kindness of my heart I will share it for free. You see, I can bash the hell out of posts in this game. I am so good at it that it cant be a fluke. I cant hit the ramps or U-turn but I sure can destroy a post. These are Titan post sleeves. 3038 balls played.[quoted image]

Wow glad I get my post sleeves from Cliffy

http://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

#5774 1 year ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Didn't know Cliff's has post sleeves. I have Cliffys on my machines.
freddy Do they have the same taper as the OEM posts?

Never paid that much attention
But I like his color selection
You can email cliff. And ask him!

#5793 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hi everybody,
I have imagined an other mod to fit with the entry of the foundary. You have just to replace the original plastic by my mod. This mod includes the plastic and the figurine in one package and the entry of the foundary make sense now
Video is here :
You can order here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07151-foundry-armorer[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Iam still thinking this is the best foundry mod!

8AE52EC9-A28A-49BF-A239-8D6F6CC993EE (resized).jpeg8AE52EC9-A28A-49BF-A239-8D6F6CC993EE (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#5901 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Hmm new Bond game but still no topper for Mando.........Dwight will code Bond so I think he will be mostly occupied with that. I think end of line for this one.....
Then again no Godzilla no Rush no Bond topper.....

F00BE5D4-0C6F-4D36-845E-AAA1A8B3B0E8 (resized).jpegF00BE5D4-0C6F-4D36-845E-AAA1A8B3B0E8 (resized).jpeg
#5903 1 year ago

It’s still a topper!

3 weeks later
#6055 1 year ago

So I guess mando will survive with out a topper!

1 month later
#6528 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Did they use sheet rock toggle bolts to install the speaker? That's a new one...
Also is that a dual voice coil speaker that they only wired a single voice coil on? If you wired it in series you would get a 4 Ohm impedance since that little Lepy amp supports 4-8 ohm impedences.
Seems like someone maybe didn't know what they were doing.
Lepy LP-168S Specifications:
Input voltage-. DC12V-19V≥3A
Output power-. 45W x 2 + 68W x 1RMS
Load impedance-. 4~8Ω
Total Harmonic Distortion-. <0.4%
SNR-. >80dB
Frequency range-. 20Hz-20KHz
Size-. 17.6x12.7x4.3cm
[quoted image]

When just a nut will not due!

2 months later
#6910 1 year ago

Maybe Translite of this!

4 months later
#7419 9 months ago
Quoted from RandyCSVT:

Hi everybody!
I bought my first pinball a few weeks ago, a Mandalorian pro, and spent the last few weeks reading through all 149 pages of this thread.
Everything seems to be working as it should and I gleaned some useful info from all 149 pages. Here’s where I’m at please feel free to let me know if I missed anything.
- all shots seem to be working as intended. I reduced slingshot power, trough/ball launcher power was already lowered, I adjusted the right flipper a hair up so the dot on the playfield was dead center on that flipper, and moved the lower slingshot post in a bit. I can nearly 100% cradle from the left flipper and hit the scoop. I can mostly cradle and hit left ramp and center from the left. I can mostly cradle and hit right ramp and center from the right. Orbits are a bit harder and I’m still working on getting better at the u turn from the right. Hitting the stand up targets for hunter and boba fett are mostly by chance flung up by the slingshots. Multiball I just do my best to keep all three balls alive as long as I can. I love reading all about the strategies you all use, but am not so great at executing them lol. My average game is about 100mil and my top score is around 350mil.
- no left ramp damage so far. The only damage is where the ball gets ejected to start a game. I ordered cliffys for the shooter lane, ball drain, and left ramp. After reading about how behind he is and attempting to reach out twice with no luck, I was surprised to get an email from cliffy’s earlier today about my inquiry. He sent me an invoice, I paid, and he emailed me back that they will ship tomorrow all within the span of a few minutes. I must have caught him at a good time!
- my pin came with the shaker motor, stern art blades, and added insider connect. It has new balls, new titan flipper rubbers, new coil stoppers (the brass things), and had a general once over prior to purchase. I’ve since added the stern shooter rod, headphone and external volume knob, and loganpinball is making me a set of wire ramps that should be ready this weekend. I bought the hasbro grogu to mod, but the kids love playing with it so I don’t have the heart to carve him up lol. Any other must have mods I may have missed…no I’m not spending 1/3 of my purchase price on a topper.
- I know you can set your pin to whatever you are comfortable with, but is there an agreed upon standard. I want to get better at this and am fine with mods that make the game play better, but I don’t want to “cheat.” As much as I’d love an even bigger high score, playing five balls and getting bigger star posts for the outlines feels like cheating. What’s the consensus on the difference between tweaking this game to make it better and rigging it to be too easy?
Sorry for the long post, but I have a lot of questions after reading all 149 pages.
Feel free to suggest anything I may have missed!
[quoted image]

Congrats on the pin purchase ! The boys look ecstatic . It’s your game your rules enjoy it.
No shame in making game easy or hard especially if it keeps the family’s interest.
Plenty of mods for this game and Installing some would be good father son’s time!
Best of luck with your game!

2 weeks later
#7437 9 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Adjust the flipper bat position?

Also try different Flipper bat rubber( soft /hard/ silicone / Titian ) experiment .

2 months later
#7552 7 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Hi I’m having an issue with my mando with the ball getting stuck towards the back of the game on launch ; it seems to want to rest on that metal slide piece on the way back of game ; a strong nudge frees the ball but it’s annoying … here are pics does anyone have any ideas about this ?
Two pics one showing where it’s getting stuck and one without the ball…
Appreciate it

Try taking the rubber ring off the post.
Play with naked post!

2 months later
#7668 4 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I just added the Stumblor LolliPop Lights and Board to Mando. They are currently set to pink that swirls to Blues when Slings are hit, but I am learning how to wifi the colors in Oranges, Yellows and Whites. What colors do you think would work best near the slings and above the slings under the clear Bumper posts?

Hard to beat the blue it’s stunning when lit.

2 months later
#7775 51 days ago

Defiantly prefer the foundry.

1 month later
#7801 17 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

Maybe a slightly looser rubber ring !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=freddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.