IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 211.
#3701 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

As a prospective AFMr buyer, this thread has been bringin' me down somewhat lately. Just sayin' (I realize how important this info is to share and I appreciate it as such).
How about a happy post or two to change things up though? Any AFMr buyers still overjoyed with their game and experience with Chicago Gaming?

The game is awesome and fast. This game and dialed in are my two favorite. I had an issue I created with an outlane adjustable post on Thursday, Friday morning CGC contacted me, I emailed them a picture they needed and the part shipped. LTG who is on here answers support questions on the weekends at all hours which is way above and beyond I feel for customer support. I have nothing bad to say only positives.

#3702 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is not good and kind of depressing. I want a new game but i just cant pull the trigger on a 8k game and CGC not stand behind it if i get a bad one. I may just get a BM66, its a theme i love and i hear the game is getting to be pretty awesome right now with the code updates. At least i know Stern will stand behind their product if i have a problem. CGC was awesome when they first started making these games, they would come on here and talk to the people that bought their games etc but now they seem to have disappeared all of the sudden.

If not afmr I would get dialed in.

#3703 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

CGC was awesome when they first started making these games, they would come on here and talk to the people that bought their games etc but now they seem to have disappeared all of the sudden.

I am not sure if the folks who bought MMR and had to install a diffuser because of the shoddy print quality of the inserts feel the same way.

Then again, maybe most were cool with it.

#3704 6 years ago

Ignore. Posted in wrong thread

#3705 6 years ago

Tuna-

Overjoyed, over the moon, and over tired from staying up late playing it!
The majority feel very satisfied with this classic, and with CGC.
Try one of the versions on location - Good luck!

#3706 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Quoted from estrader:

Im sure that DI is a great game but im just not going to pay 9k for any pinball machine. Not even sure if i can go near 8k either honestly but BM66 is a dream theme for me. Im going to put some more playtime in on one soon with the updated code and see what i think.

#3707 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I can't get excited about DI. And I have truly tried by playing it many times.

#3708 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I am not sure if the folks who bought MMR and had to install a diffuser because of the shoddy print quality of the inserts feel the same way.
Then again, maybe most were cool with it.

Dialed in was not a good game when it come out based on code. Wow what they have done with it now. A great game. The theme isn’t my favorite but the programmers worked hard and listened to feedback. On MMR we gave benefit of doubt and just accepted it. Thinking the next game would be spot on. Like many are doing here. Do it right the first time.

#3709 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

back in the 90's we could use serious chemicals. Look at car paint also, my 16 year old M3's paint is better looking than my 15 month old M4.
Neil.

I think you are spot on!!! But other restore guys say it is the process. They sand off clear and re clear correctly and it lasts. Kruzman does it perfectly.

#3710 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I think you are spot on!!! But other restore guys say it is the process. They sand off clear and re clear correctly and it lasts. Kruzman does it perfectly.

As does HEP, HSA, etc...

I'm probably sending my TOM pf out to HSA. They do fantastic work, and it will not CHIP!

#3711 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Dialed in was not a good game when it come out based on code. Wow what they have done with it now. A great game. The theme isn’t my favorite but the programmers worked hard and listened to feedback. On MMR we gave benefit of doubt and just accepted it. Thinking the next game would be spot on. Like many are doing here. Do it right the first time.

Not sure what you mean. The code has actually changed very little on di and has had only one update, which was fairly minor. It’s one of the benefits of buying jjp, complete code at release.

For AFMr prospective owners, there are good stories out there. My game has been 100% perfect. No clear coat issues, no chipping, playfield colors are correct and I’ve had no launch issues. It’s been done very well. I ordered cliffys, but I don’t need them right now.

#3712 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I've owned a fair number of pins and cars and from my perspective, it's BS that newer car paint jobs aren't as beautiful and resilient. The pin issue is much more about the craftsmanship and cost of skilled labor. I have no doubt the wood might not be as hard and the paint/clear might be "less great", however any notion that you can't create a GORGEOUS PF with today's materials is misguided. Pinball issues are largely about cost cutting to improve a companies bottom line...

snaroff

#3713 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I've owned a fair number of pins and cars and from my perspective, it's BS that newer car paint jobs aren't as beautiful and resilient. The pin issue is much more about the craftsmanship and cost of skilled labor. I have no doubt the wood might not be as hard and the paint/clear might be "less great", however any notion that you can't create a GORGEOUS PF with today's materials is misguided. Pinball issues are largely about cost cutting to improve a companies bottom line...
snaroff

Of course, it is all about cost. Pinball companies will cut costs wherever they can. It is when it affects the final product where the end user balks.

In the case of CGC/PPS, you are talking about companies that initially skimped on coin mechs of all things.

#3714 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

snaroff

Well said! I think someone is using the old EPA story as a convenient truth!

#3715 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Nothing really with the playfield, it’s the shooter lane. Just haven’t noticed one with the coloring like this before.
What is planking?

Your shooter lane doesn't look messed up. Just normal wood variations on color. I've seen many like this. The OTHER one earlier with the wood putty mess clearcoated over is not normal.

#3716 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Of course, it is all about cost. Pinball companies will cut costs wherever they can. It is when it affects the final product where the end user balks.
In the case of CGC/PPS, you are talking about companies that initially skimped on coin mechs of all things.

And my age old pet peeve of Stern not providing reasonable PF support on Pro games...just to save a couple bucks. And realize that this isn't a "collector thing"...pins on location also benefit since flipper maintenance I've been bending Stern's executive ears on this issue since they made the change...hopefully they will stop the insanity soon.

snaroff

#3717 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You know If I manufactured a pinball machine I would want my top of the line product to out shine all the rest. A symbol of pride. I would want all of owners to be completely happy and satisfied with their games. I would want them to feel like their games will stand the test of time and play. To be collectible down the road.

#3718 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

In a more polite way yes. They try and convince you that these conditions are normal and just part of a handmade process. Funny, they also claimed that the process was not correctly administered. ?? Mixed signals.... The bottom line is these pf s are either not holding up or look like crap from the start. I wonder how many owners that have grainy wavy play fields were told "oh that's normal" and they believed them and just moved on?

Paint has to be cracked to get a new playfield. The woodgrain look isn't enough.

#3719 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Paint has to be cracked to get a new playfield. The woodgrain look isn't enough

Is this coming from CGC?

#3720 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Paint has to be cracked to get a new playfield. The woodgrain look isn't enough

Yeah It's not enough that it looks like shit! Good Grief. A Limited Edition NIB $8300 game that looks like that! Unbelievable Well so much for MBr! Take my money elsewhere.

#3721 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Is this coming from CGC?

Yes, that’s what I was told when I got my phone call.

#3722 6 years ago

So does that make good business sense? Just let people sell or trade their AFMr LE for something else and move on. No return business, just walk away?
Makes me wonder how long they can be in business with this model? We are not talking about Stern here. This is a new company. I guess it could be worse, could be like Dutch and just leave most of your customers with no game for their hard earned dollar.

#3723 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

So does that make good business sense? Just let people sell or trade their AFMr LE for something else and move on. No return business, just walk away?

My thoughts exactly! I own both MMR and AFMR SE and knock on wood don't have any of these issues but the taste in my mouth is starting to sour. Seems CRAZY that Doug isn't sending replacement PF's for the guys with the obviously defective ones. I was planning on getting the next remake but now I doubt
it. COME ON Doug and CGC STEP UP AND FIX THIS!!!!!

#3724 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

As a prospective AFMr buyer, this thread has been bringin' me down somewhat lately. Just sayin' (I realize how important this info is to share and I appreciate it as such).

How about a happy post or two to change things up though? Any AFMr buyers still overjoyed with their game and experience with Chicago Gaming?

So I received a LE this past December. #646. I've had no problems except for the shooter lane issue, which CGC resolved with a home fix and not able to adjust my coil strength which CGC put out a chip to fix. I have no cabinet or playfield issues. I did put Cliffy's on my game before playing it. I do that with all my games including high end restores to protect them. So I can't speak on any excessive chipping more than expected if you don't use Cliffy's. I'm not liking the posts about others having major issues and not getting the problem solved by CGC. This can determine if I will buy another NIB from CGC or if it's a title I want, wait for it on the secondary market so I can inspect it. I would hate to get a problem game and be told you're stuck with it. I hope CGC is on Pinside and starts posting what they can do for the people with major issues.
AFM (13) (resized).JPGAFM (13) (resized).JPG
IMG_1389 (resized).JPGIMG_1389 (resized).JPG

#3725 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Yes, that’s what I was told when I got my phone call.

I'm going to take off my lurker hat for a minute, and say that this is exactly why I'm no longer going to order a Classic edition next month.

While I've never bought a NIB pin before, I'm aware that all have a risk and sometimes you need some things fixed immediately upon opening it. However, this whole game of only telling people "no" through phone calls so that you can avoid public statements around things that may be wrong is just disgusting. Telling people on phone calls that having an ENTIRE COLOR MISSING from their playfield is okay, and its just "artistic differences" between machines is the biggest middle finger to their customers I can imagine.
I've wanted this game since it was announced. This was the game that I found in a pizza parlor in college that turned pinball from "fun in an arcade" to a hobby for me. I've saved, hit setbacks, kept on going, and gotten the go-ahead from the wife because it was THIS title, the one that was so important to me. I know a purchase like this isn't a big deal for some people, but for me its a huge step in the hobby-as well as my only chance to ever feel comfortable with the price of this title.
And now I would be playing roulette if I ordered one. There have been quite a few people posting problems with missing colors or other playfield issues, yet all we hear are a few brave people saying that they got a phone call saying "no."

I'm out, and I'm more saddened than angry. The titles they have waiting in the wings would have been my best chance for ever owning those machines for a price that I'm comfortable with, machines from my era for really discovering pinball.
My Grandfather always said that you shouldn't measure people by their mistakes, but by how they deal with them. While I'm still waiting to hear Onwallst's story, I have a feeling that given the overall silence by people having larger issues, what he is saying is correct and that there is very little to measure in CGC's business practices.

I know that the loss of one Classic Edition won't hurt them at all, but I do want them to be aware that future buyers who aren't vocal on forums are watching all of this very closely.

#3726 6 years ago

I consider myself fortunate that my machine isn't showing any of these massive defects, but yeah you can definitely count me out from buying from CGC anymore if this is the way they are going to treat customers.

#3727 6 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

I'm going to take off my lurker hat for a minute, and say that this is exactly why I'm no longer going to order a Classic edition next month.
While I've never bought a NIB pin before, I'm aware that all have a risk and sometimes you need some things fixed immediately upon opening it. However, this whole game of only telling people "no" through phone calls so that you can avoid public statements around things that may be wrong is just disgusting. Telling people on phone calls that having an ENTIRE COLOR MISSING from their playfield is okay, and its just "artistic differences" between machines is the biggest middle finger to their customers I can imagine.
I've wanted this game since it was announced. This was the game that I found in a pizza parlor in college that turned pinball from "fun in an arcade" to a hobby for me. I've saved, hit setbacks, kept on going, and gotten the go-ahead from the wife because it was THIS title, the one that was so important to me. I know a purchase like this isn't a big deal for some people, but for me its a huge step in the hobby-as well as my only chance to ever feel comfortable with the price of this title.
And now I would be playing roulette if I ordered one. There have been quite a few people posting problems with missing colors or other playfield issues, yet all we hear are a few brave people saying that they got a phone call saying "no."
I'm out, and I'm more saddened than angry. The titles they have waiting in the wings would have been my best chance for ever owning those machines for a price that I'm comfortable with, machines from my era for really discovering pinball.
My Grandfather always said that you shouldn't measure people by their mistakes, but by how they deal with them. While I'm still waiting to hear Onwallst's story, I have a feeling that given the overall silence by people having larger issues, what he is saying is correct and that there is very little to measure in CGC's business practices.
I know that the loss of one Classic Edition won't hurt them at all, but I do want them to be aware that future buyers who aren't vocal on forums are watching all of this very closely.

Listen to your Grandfather.. "My Grandfather always said that you shouldn't measure people by their mistakes, but by how they deal with them"

Have CGC given you any personally any reason to doubt them? I too an very interested in Onwallst 's story, but that is his story and not mine or yours. I thank him for posting his info, that is very much appreciated. Sharing information is a positive thing on this forum. If you look back through a lot of this thread, nearly every issue has been resolved by CGC with the end person happy, including us. I can only find a few people that are not happy with their result. Onwallst is still pending and I wish him all the best. I will be extremely surprised if CGC cannot come up with a good outcome for him and look forward to hearing the outcome from him.

We have a AFMrLE and absolutely love it! With us, CGC resolved our issue promptly and we are extremely happy with the result.

#3728 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Paint has to be cracked to get a new playfield. The woodgrain look isn't enough.

Can you post pics of your playfield so we can see how bad or not it really is?

#3729 6 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

Since AFM is your desired title from your past, I have a simple suggestion...consider scooping up an original! May take a little patience, but you've already waited this long The "remake price hit" has resulted in much more affordable restored/original AFM's. fwiw, I owned both an original and remake AFM for a brief moment in time. I still own an original...the remake was returned to my distributor in December after shooter lane woes and 2 solenoid board blowouts (all occurring within the first 20 plays!).

Hope you eventually own AFM...great game!

snaroff

#3730 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We have a AFMrLE and absolutely love it! With us, CGC resolved our issue promptly and we are extremely happy with the result.

What was your issue that was resolved? Wrong screen color? Planking? Chipping? Something else?

#3731 6 years ago

Listen to your Grandfather.. "My Grandfather always said that you shouldn't measure people by their mistakes, but by how they deal with them"
Have CGC given you any personally any reason to doubt them? I too an very interested in Onwallst 's story, but that is his story and not mine or yours. I thank him for posting his info, that is very much appreciated. Sharing information is a positive thing on this forum. If you look back through a lot of this thread, nearly every issue has been resolved by CGC with the end person happy, including us. I can only find a few people that are not happy with their result. onwallst is still pending and I wish him all the best. I will be extremely surprised if CGC cannot come up with a good outcome for him and look forward to hearing the outcome from him.

That's kind of why all of this has been so confusing. Smaller matters and parts have been taken care of so quickly and amazingly well that its so hard to believe that its the same company. Yet, I haven't seen anyone with larger playfield issues saying anything other than they were told "no" on the phone. I don't think there have been any positive stories out of those instances. Still, you're right, its not my story and I should wait to see how things unfold. I'm just hoping they unfold a lot more than it seems they will.
Apologies for my original post, it wasn't supposed to sound so much like an woe-is-me angsty teen who just broke up with his girlfriend.

Snaroff: You'd better believe that if the stars align and make it possible I"ll be ready! (This is my second post in a year, I'll learn how to multi-quote next year.)

#3732 6 years ago

Have CGC given you any personally any reason to doubt them? I too an very interested in Onwallst 's story, but that is his story and not mine or yours. I thank him for posting his info, that is very much appreciated. Sharing information is a positive thing on this forum. If you look back through a lot of this thread, nearly every issue has been resolved by CGC with the end person happy, including us. I can only find a few people that are not happy with their result. onwallst is still pending and I wish him all the best. I will be extremely surprised if CGC cannot come up with a good outcome for him and look forward to hearing the outcome from him.

This was a well-written post. I’ve been reading all day contemplating what to say if anything and I couldn’t have said it better (likely wouldn’t have to be honest).

#3733 6 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Can you post pics of your playfield so we can see how bad or not it really is?

I consider myself lucky because mine is better than most that have posted pics. Because of that I pretty much let it go. But yeah, I can post some pics in the next day or two.

#3734 6 years ago

I was super excited to grab a classic early on but usually im the guy that waits for them to be made awhile so CGC could work out the bugs. So i get the nude color instead of orange and was told on phone thats just how it goes so i guess im lucky no planking or chipping yet. Its not worth pressing the issue and will just play my fun game. They did get me some plastics to replace the crazed ones. Going forward on any NIB game from any company i will have the distro open the box to set the game up for inspection .If the playfield sucks guess what they wont get my check and just walk out . Now its just getting a box of cracker jacks you dont know what the surprise will be

#3735 6 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

That's kind of why all of this has been so confusing. Smaller matters and parts have been taken care of so quickly and amazingly well that its so hard to believe that its the same company. Yet, I haven't seen anyone with larger playfield issues saying anything other than they were told "no" on the phone. I don't think there have been any positive stories out of those instances. Still, you're right, its not my story and I should wait to see how things unfold. I'm just hoping they unfold a lot more than it seems they will.
Apologies for my original post, it wasn't supposed to sound so much like an woe-is-me angsty teen who just broke up with his girlfriend.
Snaroff: You'd better believe that if the stars align and make it possible I"ll be ready! (This is my second post in a year, I'll learn how to multi-quote next year.)

All good! Lets see what happens. I think CGC are ringing their customers so they make the contact personal. I think this is a good thing, much better that take your ticket and wait. I see that as wanting to a resolve a larger issue personally with the owner of the machine and a senior member of CGC. I can remember when Stern used to do that.

Keep smiling!

#3736 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

This was a well-written post. I’ve been reading all day contemplating what to say if anything and I couldn’t have said it better (likely wouldn’t have to be honest).

There are quite a few of us on here that are genuine people that genuinely love pinball and want the hobby to be a success for a long time in to the future.

Happy Flipping!

#3737 6 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

No need to apologize! I read your post as someone trying to make an informed decision before spending a boatload of cash! You are being wise beyond most angsty teens

If swapping out PF's were as simple and cost effective as swapping a chip/board, I'm confident CGC would be handling the PF issues in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, the problems aren't as binary and the solution is *much* more costly. If the PF issues start falling into a pattern, it might be easier for CGC to come up with a resolution. Stern once sent me a populated PF for issues with my AC/DC (cloudy lower PF window, shooter lane clear coat problems, etc.)...a solution that decided to implement for many of us.

snaroff

#3738 6 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

I was super excited to grab a classic early on but usually im the guy that waits for them to be made awhile so CGC could work out the bugs. So i get the nude color instead of orange and was told on phone thats just how it goes so i guess im lucky no planking or chipping yet. Its not worth pressing the issue and will just play my fun game. They did get me some plastics to replace the crazed ones. Going forward on any NIB game from any company i will have the distro open the box to set the game up for inspection .If the playfield sucks guess what they wont get my check and just walk out . Now its just getting a box of cracker jacks you dont know what the surprise will be

Wait, so you were told to live with the COMPLETELY WRONG COLOR on your BRAND NEW UNDER WARRANTY GAME playfield? That seems...unreasonable. I wonder how many others have that screened color screwed up like this? I mean, it's not like it's even close, and elsewhere on that layer, that color is used for a laser, so you have a NUDE laser beam in the art instead of an orange one? C'mon. That is NOT right.

AfMr-Screen-error-comparison (resized).jpgAfMr-Screen-error-comparison (resized).jpg

#3739 6 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

This is a nice post! Thank for posting your feelings on this. I would encourage more to come forward. Yep snaroff is right you can pick up a nice original and know that it will hold its value and be very collectible. Not to mention very fun to play.

#3740 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wait, so you were told to live with the COMPLETELY WRONG COLOR on your BRAND NEW UNDER WARRANTY GAME playfield? That seems...unreasonable. I wonder how many others have that screened color screwed up like this? I mean, it's not like it's even close, and elsewhere on that layer, that color is used for a laser, so you have a NUDE laser beam in the art instead of an orange one? C'mon. That is NOT right

Oh yes" part of the creative process in producing a playfield" along with grainy planking. All part of convincing you that there really isn't anything wrong!

#3741 6 years ago

All good! Lets see what happens. I think CGC are ringing their customers so they make the contact personal

You would think so and I would be the first person to agree with you if they resolved the pf issues with that phone call. But that's not whats happening here.

#3742 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Oh yes" part of the creative process in producing a playfield" along with grainy planking. All part of convincing you that there really isn't anything wrong!

The planking I can see some leeway in interpreting since a LOT of playfields have it to varying degrees (stern is especially bad at times). So that one I can give them.

But the completely WRONG screen color on a WHOLE playfield is inexcusable. It's not artistic, it's a MISTAKE, and not the responsibility of the buyer to live with. That problem is black and white, no wiggle room. The playfields affected should be replaced on demand. What's the warranty for, if not CLEAR and OBVIOUS factory DEFECTS like THAT?

#3743 6 years ago

Your Grandfather has wisdom! I agree whole heartedly! Hopefully they wont make a mistake with this.

#3744 6 years ago

If i spent 8k and got a playfield the wrong color and was told thats normal I would lose my absolute shit.

#3745 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The planking I can see some leeway in interpreting since a LOT of playfields have it to varying degrees (stern is especially bad at times). But the completely WRONG screen color on a WHOLE playfield is inexcusable. It's not artistic, it's a MISTAKE, and not the responsibility of the buyer to live with. That problem is black and white, no wiggle room. The playfields affected should be replaced on demand. What's the warranty for, if not CLEAR and OBVIOUS factory DEFECTS like THAT?

Totally Agree with you!

#3746 6 years ago

There are quite a few of us on here that are genuine people that genuinely love pinball and want the hobby to be a success for a long time in to the future.
Happy Flipping!

That’s exactly how I feel. I love everything about pinball.

Happy Flipping!

#3747 6 years ago

Anyone know if I do a factory reset to clear some error messages what do I need to do once the rest is complete to get the game back in home use mode? I noticed a setting reading factory update or something along those lines.

#3748 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Anyone know if I do a factory reset to clear some error messages what do I need to do once the rest is complete to get the game back in home use mode? I noticed a setting reading factory update or something along those lines.

What is the error message you’re trying to clear?

#3749 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

What is the error message you’re trying to clear?

Diverter and 62 channel....also my replay value changes from 4 to 2.6

#3750 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Diverter and 62 channel....also my replay value changes from 4 to 2.6

Pages 1-57 and 1-58 cover errors. No idea what 62 channel is. Changing replay value - you have something in adjustments set to auto adjust that changes scores depending on how players are doing.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
15,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, SC
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.