IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 211.
#3151 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I personally like to use my genitalia as the catalyst - but only after a fresh wax. Lay it between the flippers and if it's a close match (I'm caucasian) you probably have the dreaded flesh tone PF. If you've been eating cheetos before handling yourself, and then lay it down, and it matches - you have an accurate reproduction.

Bahhh.

#3152 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I personally like to use my genitalia as the catalyst - but only after a fresh wax. Lay it between the flippers and if it's a close match (I'm caucasian) you probably have the dreaded flesh tone PF. If you've been eating cheetos before handling yourself, and then lay it down, and it matches - you have an accurate reproduction.

this is a bit odd no? I guess you're the "that's what she said" guy in here... ( the guy that makes dick jokes around other guys )

#3153 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

this is a bit odd no? I guess you're the "that's what she said" guy in here... ( the guy that makes dick jokes around other guys )

Yeah pretty poor taste on my part.
In all seriousness, the color should be more of an orange vs peach - Check the outlanes, the Beam in the middle of the art, and the orb around the shoot again here
http://robertwinter.com/pinball/restorations/afm/teardown/03.JPG
Mine is actually somewhere in the middle but never noticed it until this thread. I don't believe it's due to fading though, but unsure how this wasn't obvious at CGC.

#3154 6 years ago

I am trying not to sigh out loud at work reading this, but, sigh. Just play your game and enjoy it!

#3155 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I am trying not to sigh out loud at work reading this, but, sigh. Just play your game and enjoy it!

Oh for sure, it would never be a big enough deal for me to reach out to CGC - between my wife and I we probably put about 10 games a night on ours.
As for it affecting resale etc, I could care less on that too. This has to be hands down my favorite pin and I don't think I'd ever be able to part with it unless it was financial crisis.

#3156 6 years ago

as much as I love a good debate, I'm forced to change the subject as I got my PIC 2.0 from Automated Services today!

#3157 6 years ago

What’s the magic flipper power number for you, Pin_Guy

#3158 6 years ago

@mschonbrun

TBH I tucked the edge of the envelope under the lockdown bar when I got home and then went outside to shovel snow

I will dial this in this weekend and let you know

#3159 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

mschonbrun
TBH I tucked the edge of the envelope under the lockdown bar when I got home and then went outside to shovel snow
I will dial this in this weekend and let you know

I won’t be a jerk and tell you the weather out right now in California. I hope you get to play with it soon!

#3160 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

My point exactly. It is a problem that is game specific.

No. Mantis style is still a protector. It stops the ball running over a cleared edge therefore protecting the edge from chipping. All the 90 s BW playfields that you guys keep saying have no issues came out came out of the same factory as the CGC remake playfields.

#3161 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No. Mantis style is still a protector. It stops the ball running over a cleared edge therefore protecting the edge from chipping. All the 90 s BW playfields that you guys keep saying have no issues came out came out of the same factory as the CGC remake playfields.

But using different materials/process. Not the same.

#3162 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No. Mantis style is still a protector. It stops the ball running over a cleared edge therefore protecting the edge from chipping. All the 90 s BW playfields that you guys keep saying have no issues came out came out of the same factory as the CGC remake playfields

This is out of context. The discussion was not about the Mantis, all of the AFMR have the Mantis. The discussion was about chipping on one game! Read the threads. And I have no idea where you came up with 90s W/B playfields. That was not in our discussion at all. That is a totally different discussion for a different day.

#3163 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

This is out of context. The discussion was not about the Mantis, all of the AFMR have the Mantis. The discussion was about chipping on one game! Read the threads. And I have no idea where you came up with 90s W/B playfields. That was not in our discussion at all. That is a totally different discussion for a different day.

All good.. Happy Flipping!

#3164 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Major difference here. If every model they made eventually had paint peeling off, people would be up in arms!
I spoke with Ron Kruzman who knows a thing or two about clear coating, and he was telling me that the process they're using now isn't going to stand the test of time, and we're seeing that with the chipping.
He actually has had people send the remake pfs to him to re-clear as CGC is not putting out a lasting product here.
His process uses 7-10 layers of clear I believe, and they all have curing times which are often weeks.
So go ahead and put Cliffys on every exposed edge of your game, but you're just feeding the problem, not helping it.

Well said.

#3165 6 years ago

Pic 2.0 installed, played a bunch with flippers at -4 then -3. Think I'll keep it at -4, fewer air balls (maybe 1 in 20 games the ball jumped the right return, which was a big problem for me with the Pic 1.0).

Also had to increase the trough pop to +1, as I started getting a few that were too weak to make it up to the shooter lane. This was a new adjustment as a result of the Pic 2.0.

I though it was odd in my CGC menu the default settings are on max for both left and right popper. Doesn't leave any room for upward adjustment if ever needed. Seems wrong, but hey, they work fine.

#3166 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

No one is comparing. I'm simply pointing out the differences. Clearly Ron's process would create challenges and extra expenses in production, but it shows how much work goes into a long lasting clear coat.
I run a business where we custom create things for our customers. A long time ago, we decided to use a more expensive process and materials, and we've had few issues and many loyal and happy customers.
It's not impossible to do. They did it in the same factory 20 years ago!

I'm not the first to make this point, so I'll repeat what many have said... All games will show signs of wear, however, if you look at an original 90s B/W games, you generally will not see this type of chipping. You will see clear wearing down, and wood being exposed at the high impact areas, but as a general rule, it take a longer time.
I have a TOM from 1995, and the drain hole looks better than my AFMR that was chipping away almost right out of the box. My TOM was routed, and has a lot of mileage on it, but it's holding up. And there are no Cliffys on it!
I agree with you though, putting Cliffys on your games is a brilliant way to guard against damage, and preserve your game, but not all customers will be aware of this, and putting out a game that is notoriously chipping after less than 100 plays is not acceptable.
And as final note... I'm not just bored and looking for an excuse to complain about something. I have both remakes, and I'm chomping at the bit for the third. But as customer, I believe it is our responsibility to hold manufacturers responsible to a certain level of quality. This pf issue needs to be addressed, and will only happen when the community comes together.
Have a great day

I agree. Something is not right. When I get back I am contacting CGC. They need to improve and not keep making the same unaddressed issues. If it needs cliffys add from the factory. We are paying $8300 for the game.

#3167 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Guys the debate on the playfeild issues all came when CGC starting making their own games. Stern made the first mmr’s and then they switched to CGC making. That’s right when the ghostbuster playfeild issues came along with planking, chipping and ghosting inserts that Churchill/CGC manufacture. Now we are seeing some of these issues pop up elsewhere. I bought the remake to be a better and improved game than the original. It is but it is not lasting. A new playfeild needed in a three month old game is not something to be proud of. My plastics are cracking. Why? No heat from the bulbs? Planking on playfeild. This game is next to 25 other games that are having no issues in a climate controlled house with controlled humidity 365 days a year. For $8300 we should not be talking about errors in the playfeild colors by a mistake in the color selection in screening. Not be talking about chipping. Bad plastics etc. These should be fixed before announcing the production of the next remake. CGC is spread to thin with the production expansion they did and their products are showing. Adding a third different game to manufacture won’t help. Just because your game is not having any issues yet, it doesn’t mean that will last forever. Some of us are having real issues and the feedback should be important to CGC to correct the issues. The quote regarding Kruzman is appearing to be right. They won’t last like the originals did. Time will tell but it is not fun seeing serious issues on a new game. If we want to move on and sell the game the buyer then has no warranty thanks to the only warranty that can’t be transferred in Pinball.

BAC4F270-287A-492D-B175-31A214777707 (resized).jpegBAC4F270-287A-492D-B175-31A214777707 (resized).jpeg
0F0CC1AF-D07B-4D4C-8F96-8DD9FF5571C8 (resized).jpeg0F0CC1AF-D07B-4D4C-8F96-8DD9FF5571C8 (resized).jpeg
AAC9567E-65C5-4791-B58F-F236D1D0A41F (resized).jpegAAC9567E-65C5-4791-B58F-F236D1D0A41F (resized).jpeg
A5CD3921-647E-4FA7-BDE1-033F589B966F (resized).jpegA5CD3921-647E-4FA7-BDE1-033F589B966F (resized).jpeg
68D33F51-7BA9-41EB-93DB-190F20D5AE8B (resized).jpeg68D33F51-7BA9-41EB-93DB-190F20D5AE8B (resized).jpeg

#3168 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

My plastics are cracking....Bad plastics etc.

Ruh Roh. I TOTALLY recognize the crackling ink on the plastics. They used incompatible inks on the PETG when they screened them, and the ink is now crackling because it didn't "take" to the PET-G plastic. The ENTIRE first run of Shadow Superset plastics I did way back when in 2004-ish had to be recalled, re-run, and replaced (at my expense) for this exact reason. They all started crackling and you could only really see it when they were backlit. It looked EXACTLY like what you have in the picture of the plastics. It will not get better over time, only worse.

#3169 6 years ago

The crazing on the plastics is a known issue. I opened a ticket with CGC; they promptly replaced. No more issues.

#3170 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

The crazing on the plastics is a known issue. I opened a ticket with CGC; they promptly replaced. No more issues.

Same here ! 2 weeks to get some perfect new ones.

I did not complained on a forum i just called my distributor and told them the problem and 2 eeeks later everything was perfect !

#3171 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Did you put your nutsack on my AFMr?

#3172 6 years ago

Is there a list being compiled of all known issues with AFMr?

#3173 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Same here ! 2 weeks to get some perfect new ones.
I did not complained on a forum i just called my distributor and told them the problem and 2 eeeks later everything was perfect !

Guys that is great! However, why is that good. It should have never happened in the first place. PPS remakes the plastics all the time. This process should have been very simple. Why can’t we discuss these things on the forum so we can who see else is having the issues. Not hide them. I keep getting contacted by people saying unkind words. That said I am also getting a lot of support of people saying they are having the same issues and won’t post. Same thing happened to the ghostbusters guys who had problems.

#3174 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

The ones i have heard about:
Plastic crazing
Playfeild inserts crazing
Warped playfeild
Playfeild clear chipping
Playfeild Planking
Wrong screened colors on playfeild
Solenoid power settings and boards burning up (pic 2.0) is the fix
Premature playfeild wear
Topper interaction issues (now fixed)

Added over 6 years ago: Added to list check bolts that hold playfeild in as can come undone.

#3175 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Guys the debate on the playfeild issues all came when CGC starting making their own games. Stern made the first mmr’s and then they switched to CGC making. That’s right when the ghostbuster playfeild issues came along with planking, chipping and ghosting inserts that Churchill/CGC manufacture. Now we are seeing some of these issues pop up elsewhere. I bought the remake to be a better and improved game than the original. It is but it is not lasting. A new playfeild needed in a three month old game is not something to be proud of. My plastics are cracking. Why? No heat from the bulbs? Planking on playfeild. This game is next to 25 other games that are having no issues in a climate controlled house with controlled humidity 365 days a year. For $8300 we should not be talking about errors in the playfeild colors by a mistake in the color selection in screening. Not be talking about chipping. Bad plastics etc. These should be fixed before announcing the production of the next remake. CGC is spread to thin with the production expansion they did and their products are showing. Adding a third different game to manufacture won’t help. Just because your game is not having any issues yet, it doesn’t mean that will last forever. Some of us are having real issues and the feedback should be important to CGC to correct the issues. The quote regarding Kruzman is appearing to be right. They won’t last like the originals did. Time will tell but it is not fun seeing serious issues on a new game. If we want to move on and sell the game the buyer then has no warranty thanks to the only warranty that can’t be transferred in Pinball.

There is some misinformation here.

CGC produces playfields and cabinets in house. Stern assembled the original MMRs with CGC parts. Stern did assembly and test, nothing more. For AFMr, CGC continued to produce playfields and cabinets in-house, and they assembled them in their own factory

Plastics, metal and other components are are not produced in-house (just like Stern), they come from part suppliers and are assembled on the games in the factory. CGC only makes playfields and cabinets, and that is consistent through MMR and AFMR. I fail to see how the place of assembly would lead to more playfield chipping issues, etc when CGC was in control of their playfield manufacturing process the entire time throughout both games.

As for the plastics, looks like the supplier had a run with some ink crackling, if you have a set that looks bad, CGC has been replacing them. Thankfully changing out plastics is pretty easy

This place amplifies issues in an unnatural way. There’s more than 1,000 AFMrs out there and something like 1,500 MMRs out there. These forums still do not amount to more than a small number of issues per thousand games shipped, which is a pretty solid batting average.

If you have an issue, contact CGC and talk it through with Doug; he’s a good dude and has been helping out folks with excellent support.

Marc

#3176 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

The ones i have heard about:
Plastic crazing
Playfeild inserts crazing
Warped playfeild
Playfeild clear chipping
Playfeild Planking
Wrong screened colors on playfeild
Solenoid power settings and boards burning up (pic 2.0) is the fix
Premature playfeild wear
Topper interaction issues (now fixed)

Also, the cabinet decals cracking

#3177 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

There is some misinformation here.
CGC produces playfields and cabinets in house. Stern assembled the original MMRs with CGC parts. Stern did assembly and test, nothing more. For AFMr, CGC continued to produce playfields and cabinets in-house, and they assembled them in their own factory
Plastics, metal and other components are are not produced in-house (just like Stern), they come from part suppliers and are assembled on the games in the factory. CGC only makes playfields and cabinets, and that is consistent through MMR and AFMR. I fail to see how the place of assembly would lead to more playfield chipping issues, etc when CGC was in control of their playfield manufacturing process the entire time throughout both games.
As for the plastics, looks like the supplier had a run with some ink crackling, if you have a set that looks bad, CGC has been replacing them. Thankfully changing out plastics is pretty easy
This place amplifies issues in an unnatural way. There’s more than 1,000 AFMrs out there and something like 1,500 MMRs out there. These forums still do not amount to more than a small number of issues per thousand games shipped, which is a pretty solid batting average.
If you have an issue, contact CGC and talk it through with Doug; he’s a good dude and has been helping out folks with excellent support.
Marc

To be fair, I would not have ever found out about the defective solenoid code and Pic2 was it not for this forum. CGC or my dealer never contacted me. I was contacted only when my Pic2 was shipped, and inquiring myself. I could have damaged my game, and not known for a while as the coil may not have burned out fully. I did notice my left flipper acting a big weird since I first got it and did not realize it could have been the code. I'm now interested in doing a full quality control inspection of my game, looking over every part which may have caused issues for other, so that not only can I get these issues resolved under warranty, but also uncover issues now that may go unnoticed until the warranty has expired.

#3178 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Did you put your nutsack on my AFMr?

No, I was watching Cops.

#3179 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I fail to see how the place of assembly would lead to more playfield chipping issues, etc when CGC was in control of their playfield manufacturing process the entire time throughout both games.

This is not the issue. And it was not stated as such. Also it was very clearly stated at the beginning of this discussion that the issues were game specific. Not product wide. We are only talking about a few games here. This IS what a forum is for! Making folks aware of an issue when it comes up on a particular game.
There is no slander toward the manufacturer. This is pinball. Things like this are going to happen. And we are going to talk about them here!

#3180 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

This is not the issue. And it was not stated as such. Also it was very clearly stated at the beginning of this discussion that the issues were game specific. Not product wide. We are only talking about a few games here. This IS what a forum is for! Making folks aware of an issue when it comes up on a particular game.
There is no slander toward the manufacturer. This is pinball. Things like this are going to happen. And we are going to talk about them here!

Kind of like a checklist to watch. I have zero doubt that CGC will take care off all just like stern has done. These are just growing pains and producing a whole game. Most likely all will be sorted out.

#3181 6 years ago

Remember, if issues are not taken care of to your satisfaction, you can always go to your credit card company for assistance.

Always pay with AMEX.

#3182 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

To be fair, I would not have ever found out about the defective solenoid code and Pic2 was it not for this forum. CGC or my dealer never contacted me. I was contacted only when my Pic2 was shipped, and inquiring myself. I could have damaged my game, and not known for a while as the coil may not have burned out fully. I did notice my left flipper acting a big weird since I first got it and did not realize it could have been the code. I'm now interested in doing a full quality control inspection of my game, looking over every part which may have caused issues for other, so that not only can I get these issues resolved under warranty, but also uncover issues now that may go unnoticed until the warranty has expired.

The PIC is a good example of where this forum was a great way to communicate. I subscribe to CGC_DougS and get notified when he posts which is a good way to stay informed of important things related to the remakes.

As for a full inspection, I wish you luck. I personally think the best way to go is to play your game and see what shakes out. While you could do a component level validation, in-system testing is probably the better way to go.

#3183 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Remember, if issues are not taken care of to your satisfaction, you can always go to your credit card company for assistance.
Always pay with AMEX.

Wow, I can’t think of an issue ever getting this far with an established company like Cgc, stern or jjp. Thought would never even cross my mind and would feel that something could always be worked out.

#3184 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wow, I can’t think of an issue ever getting this far with an established company like Cgc, stern or jjp. Thought would never even cross my mind and would feel that something could always be worked out.

I think it has to do with chipping as they aren’t covering it and a few guys upset. I believe they will make all the right choices in the end.

#3185 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

There were issues with Stern in the past that went pretty darn far.

There were also the faded inserts on MMr which were to be rectified with a "diffuser" kit, much to the chagrin of a few buyers.

#3186 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

The PIC is a good example of where this forum was a great way to communicate. I subscribe to cgc_dougs and get notified when he posts which is a good way to stay informed of important things related to the remakes.
As for a full inspection, I wish you luck. I personally think the best way to go is to play your game and see what shakes out. While you could do a component level validation, in-system testing is probably the better way to go.

Luck for what? I just thought having a simple list of issues will help guys like me who spent all kinds on this thing only to find out there are a bunch of hidden unknowns over and above what someone would usually have to deal with on a brand-new game. I did not know before I purchased this pinball that the payfield would chip so easily, I was sold the idea that AFMr was one of the best if not the best out there. I did not expect my cabinet decals to start cracking, I was sold that CGC has been making cabs for years and not to question the quality. It was the most expensive machine. I did not expect to get left out of the loop on major issues, specially after my dealer would not budge on the price and justified it as "not dealing with a guy in his basement in his underwear". I did not expect to have to resort to taking time out of running my business to investigate and gather information to put my mind at ease that I have not overlooked or missed issues which a seasoned pin guy would see. I can go on and on, but the fact is, I bought a TNA instead of a MMr. At this point, I would not buy another remake from CGC.

#3187 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I did not expect to get left out of the loop on major issues, specially after my dealer would not budge on the price and justified it as "not dealing with a guy in his basement in his underwear".

I am guessing that your dealer has been worth little more than a "guy in his basement in his underwear".

#3188 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

At this point, I would not buy another remake from CGC.

I think we should give CGC a chance to resolve the issues before we pass judgment. Yes I know we should not have had to deal with this for the cost. But CGC has shown the willingness to address the issues in a timely fashion. Play field issues stink period. Planking on a new game seems ridiculous! But it happens and it really depends on how it is handled by the CGC. I look forward to buying the next remake but if people are going to get stuck with a playfield with planking, chipping, warping or sand scratches, I will spend my money on a nice original or something else.

#3189 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I think we should give CGC a chance to resolve the issues before we pass judgment. Yes I know we should not have had to deal with this for the cost. But CGC has shown the willingness to address the issues in a timely fashion. Play field issues stink period. Planking on a new game seems ridiculous! But it happens and it really depends on how it is handled by the CGC. I look forward to buying the next remake but if people are going to get stuck with a playfield with planking, chipping, warping or sand scratches, I will spend my money on a nice original or something else.

I have a skin tone playfield instead of orange... Should I open a support ticket?

#3190 6 years ago

I guess I've been lucky as I've had none of the issues aside from the cracked plastics, which CGC sent me new ones. I've had my game since August and play almost daily. I wasn't even having any issues before installing the PIC 2 as I just kept my coils strengths at default and it played fine (too me). I will say its a bit smoother feeling after the PIC 2. I think CGC will take care of the issues, it will just be a hassle for those affected. There's always a risk with a NIB purchase, since you can't pre-play it before you buy.

#3191 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

original or something else.
I have a skin tone playfield instead of orange... Should I open a support ticket?

I would. Even just to talk to them about it.

#3192 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

They are being added to this thread as key posts ... so sort of

#3193 6 years ago

My new lucky T-shirt arrived today. I'll never wash it!
IMG_1391 (resized).JPGIMG_1391 (resized).JPG

#3194 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I would.

#3195 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Luck for what? I just thought having a simple list of issues will help guys like me who spent all kinds on this thing only to find out there are a bunch of hidden unknowns over and above what someone would usually have to deal with on a brand-new game. I did not know before I purchased this pinball that the payfield would chip so easily, I was sold the idea that AFMr was one of the best if not the best out there. I did not expect my cabinet decals to start cracking, I was sold that CGC has been making cabs for years and not to question the quality. It was the most expensive machine. I did not expect to get left out of the loop on major issues, specially after my dealer would not budge on the price and justified it as "not dealing with a guy in his basement in his underwear". I did not expect to have to resort to taking time out of running my business to investigate and gather information to put my mind at ease that I have not overlooked or missed issues which a seasoned pin guy would see. I can go on and on, but the fact is, I bought a TNA instead of a MMr. At this point, I would not buy another remake from CGC.

It really is all part of pinball. Most of us have had to learn the hard way over many years. Pinside has some exceptional help and information from plenty of genuine people that post daily. There are also people who prefer to stir the pot and cause issues where there are none to be had. Pinball is really about you and what you want. If you are not happy with something, chances are someone on Pinside has already had the issue so you have info to help you out straight away. If the pin is new, the correct way is to contact the manufacturer and lodge a ticket or enquiry. Vote with your wallet (I see you have already done this) and have as much fun as you can!

We love our AFMrLE and have ordered a MMr. We also, fit Cliffys (helps stop chipping), playfield protector (helps stop dimpling and ghosting), glue the corners of every new cabinet (helps stop cabinet corner cracking and decal splitting), and fully check any new machine before we plunge a ball. We have been doing this since 2015. I want to make sure I have done everything in my power to control what I can and enjoy the hobby to the fullest. we have also found Stern, CGC and Jersey Jack all to be extremely responsive and extremely helpful in resolving genuine issues.

Happy Flipping!

#3196 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I want one where did you get it!

#3197 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I would not have ever found out about the defective solenoid code and Pic2 was it not for this forum.

To be perfectly honest, this is one area that CGC needs to do much better. The fix is extremely simple and they can follow Sterns lead in this area as all they need is a place on their website for know problems, just like stern has their service bulletins; this way, owners can find out about these issues BEFORE they become a bigger problem. IMO The only reason not to do this is it costs the company money.

#3198 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

That is cool! Do tell!

#3199 6 years ago

Here is Mine! 1996 Mars Attacks

5087DCA1-2BA7-4AE6-96A1-8CE162C40142 (resized).jpeg5087DCA1-2BA7-4AE6-96A1-8CE162C40142 (resized).jpeg

#3200 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

To be perfectly honest, this is one area that CGC needs to do much better. The fix is extremely simple and they can follow Sterns lead in this area as all they need is a place on their sire for know problems, just like stern has their service bulletins so that owners can find out about these issues BEFORE they become a bigger problem. IMO The only reason not to do this is it costs the company money.

Good point, but CGC's ticket process/software is better than Stern's.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, SC
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.