(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,075 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3743 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240427_012808044.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 242.
#10751 1 year ago
Quoted from SirFlipsAlot:

Just a heads up the "Loyal Subjects - BST AXN TMNT Wave 3 Krang" isn't a bad Neca Krang alternative; while the Neca one is stupidly expensive..
I just drilled a hole in the front for a LED, might add one to make krang glow too, not sure...
He's the same style as the art work and look great IMO
Just cable tied in atm, need to make a better mount.
[quoted image]

Hi, would you be able to show a few more pics, how it looks from different angles? Thanks

#10752 1 year ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Hi, would you be able to show a few more pics, how it looks from different angles? Thanks

Credit to SirFlipsAlot for putting it on my radar, I hopped on the figure right away. Looks good! The scale is a little off (bigger than the premium Krang) but I think the details are nicer.

7A0399E0-13F8-4D11-9652-3D3AF5064795 (resized).jpeg7A0399E0-13F8-4D11-9652-3D3AF5064795 (resized).jpeg8D3F4E2F-1B23-4823-A77B-1C4806E2CBAD (resized).jpeg8D3F4E2F-1B23-4823-A77B-1C4806E2CBAD (resized).jpegAB64F262-A0CC-4CCE-A7C1-7249FC8F9C86 (resized).jpegAB64F262-A0CC-4CCE-A7C1-7249FC8F9C86 (resized).jpegCB3D0D52-27F4-42B2-A41D-E2133A587EF3 (resized).jpegCB3D0D52-27F4-42B2-A41D-E2133A587EF3 (resized).jpeg
#10753 1 year ago

Do the legs on his walker pivot at the knee?

#10754 1 year ago

Got my Turtles!

57DDF2E7-7F27-4BE4-95F0-F8C754F3CDD1 (resized).jpeg57DDF2E7-7F27-4BE4-95F0-F8C754F3CDD1 (resized).jpeg

F0CF08A0-0D28-471A-8FE8-7CAEA6DD844C (resized).jpegF0CF08A0-0D28-471A-8FE8-7CAEA6DD844C (resized).jpeg

ED3C6578-294A-43E2-BD38-F965EC4DDA5B (resized).jpegED3C6578-294A-43E2-BD38-F965EC4DDA5B (resized).jpeg

#10755 1 year ago

New code drop for lots of machines including this one. Anybody comb through to see if there is acting more than insider connected updates?

#10756 1 year ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

New code drop for lots of machines including this one. Anybody comb through to see if there is acting more than insider connected updates?

Really nothing just insider crap. I was hoping for something good like scoring Dwight but nope.

#10757 1 year ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Quoted from big-c66:

Really nothing just insider crap. I was hoping for something good like scoring Dwight but nope.

Yeah, looks like a boring update unfortunately; there's still lots of bugs to fix in the game. A score tweaking would be icing on the cake, but yeah doesn't look like they looked at any bugs. :/ ...but it doesn't mean the end of real updates. I'm sure there's still one big one that comes out within a couple years.

#10758 1 year ago

A bug I just noticed on my new pro is when you have the back box lights set to dim during game play they go back to full bright on match (makes sense) then they go back to dim for a second and fade up to full brightness.

Small issue for sure but it does make it seem like the back box lights are wigging out.

#10759 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yep, forgot that I had the '89 code in and did the wi-fi update, so now I'll have to re-burn the '89 code. Maybe I'll try the April code.

#10760 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Yep, forgot that I had the '89 code in and did the wi-fi update, so now I'll have to re-burn the '89 code. Maybe I'll try the April code.

I'm super excited to get the April code installed. What Scandell created looks absolutely amazing. BTW I noticed Scandell sold his TMNT (I had considered buying it but someone beat me to it) Hopefully that doesn't mean the TMNT code mod is done at the current version...

#10761 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I'm super excited to get the April code installed. What Scandell created looks absolutely amazing. BTW I noticed Scandell sold his TMNT (I had considered buying it but someone beat me to it) Hopefully that doesn't mean the TMNT code mod is done at the current version...

Does the April mod work with IC yet?

#10762 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Does the April mod work with IC yet?

Based on this thread, yes it is working.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-april-o-neill-animation-mod-for-stern-s-tmnt-ninja-turtles-/page/9#post-7526827

But who cares, the insider connected is lame. I'm going to get rid of it on my machine.

If anyone has an original apron who added IC, let me know. Loosing that apron art for IC is a shame.

#10763 1 year ago

I tried the April code but this was after I updated to the most recent code. I've had it freeze up and reboot a couple times in the middle of gameplay. Also had it show me some SD card Validation error that wouldn't disappear despite still playing. I'm not sure if it's linked to the node board update, but I'm not having a ton of luck. Going to try the '87 code again. See if that works.

#10764 1 year ago

New Edition of my score cards. I hope you guys like them. After taking everyone requests into account it ballooned into 16 different cards!! I've combined and narrowed these down so that you'll really only have 2 options. Standard Size and XL. I've got my website up now: https://systemjpinball.ca/ , with lots of info on each version and size. They are also now up on the Pinside Marketplace (Pinside takes a cut, so you'll also be supporting this great forum this way too)! You can search for them in the marketplace or I have links on my website.
Standard sized Pro, "Advanced" side shown below (I have a Prem/LE in the standard size too--make sure you choose the right option):
TMNT2_System-J-Pinball_A0-Std-size-Adv_Pro2 - Copy (resized).jpgTMNT2_System-J-Pinball_A0-Std-size-Adv_Pro2 - Copy (resized).jpg
These are 2-sided, they'll have Intermediate (nicknamed "Mean") side and an Advanced side on both cards.
Lots of changes, see here for them all: https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/2023/04/22/tmnt-cards-mean-intermediate-vs-advanced/

XL Prem/LE version:
TMNT2_System-J-Pinball_0A_XL-size-Train_PremLE - Copy (resized).jpgTMNT2_System-J-Pinball_0A_XL-size-Train_PremLE - Copy (resized).jpg

Added 12 months ago:

Edit: I've already updated these to V1.1. Anyone who has ordered will be getting the the updated version(s). See my pinside shop for changes: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1501-system-j-
or my website:
https://systemjpinball.ca/

#10765 1 year ago

Do the legs on his walker pivot at the knee?

Looks like they only pivot in one direction, to lean Krang forward (or raise up the foot).

#10766 1 year ago
Quoted from DBHashman93:

Looks like they only pivot in one direction, to lean Krang forward (or raise up the foot).

I just got one of these and the legs pivot at the body and at the knee so it could be set to stand lower and more accurate to how it stands in the cartoon. It doesn’t stand on its own when it’s in that position though.

8C82A853-E009-4B09-ACEC-739E4B8155DA (resized).jpeg8C82A853-E009-4B09-ACEC-739E4B8155DA (resized).jpeg

Edit: added photo of krang zip tied in place. I was going to hot glue his head down inside the walker but it’s funny seeing it bounce around when the pop bumper fires.

3BCE9DD2-FE81-42C7-99FC-1C6EBD913112 (resized).jpeg3BCE9DD2-FE81-42C7-99FC-1C6EBD913112 (resized).jpeg

#10767 1 year ago

Hello, new pro owner. My pizza lock optos are not working. I tried reseting plugs. Checked wires. Marco has the receiver board but not the matching other side (520-8452-00). Any advice on replacing these? Can anyone tell me if a light should on for one of these boards? They are in a tricky spot to get to.

#10768 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

New Edition of my score cards. I hope you guys like them. After taking everyone requests into account it ballooned into 16 different cards!! I've combined and narrowed these down so that you'll really only have 2 options. Standard Size and XL. I've got my website up now: https://systemjpinball.ca/ , with lots of info on each version and size. They are also now up on the Pinside Marketplace (Pinside takes a cut, so you'll also be supporting this great forum this way too)! You can search for them in the marketplace or I have links on my website.
Standard sized Pro, "Advanced" side shown below (I have a Prem/LE in the standard size too--make sure you choose the right option):
[quoted image]
These are 2-sided, they'll have Intermediate (nicknamed "Mean") side and an Advanced side on both cards.
Lots of changes, see here for them all: https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/2023/04/22/tmnt-cards-mean-intermediate-vs-advanced/
XL Prem/LE version:
[quoted image]

I’ll give you TEN (10) United States doll hairs for the source files!

#10769 1 year ago
Quoted from sidetrackedbrew:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10770 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

[quoted image]
XL Prem/LE version:
[quoted image]

Oh, I forgot to mention, if there is a Mr. Scott A and a Mr. Philip H. reading this and you're thinking of buying the new cards, please contact me first. I'm offering anyone who donated for the old high res cards a coupon for the amount they donated. I emailed everyone else, but for you guys I had only your names but couldn't link them to an email.

Yup, just open that wound again, just twist that knife a little. (At least guys like you might understand the watermarks on my images, I'm trying to learn my lessons, but also knowing it probably makes me look paranoid, oh well).

TMNT2-systemJpinball-preview720_menu-card_Prem_mean (resized).jpgTMNT2-systemJpinball-preview720_menu-card_Prem_mean (resized).jpg

#10771 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Oh, I forgot to mention, if there is a Mr. Scott A and a Mr. Philip H. reading this and you're thinking of buying the new cards, please contact me first. I'm offering anyone who donated for the old high res cards a coupon for the amount they donated. I emailed everyone else, but for you guys I had only your names but couldn't link them to an email.

Yup, just open that wound again, just twist that knife a little. (At least guys like you might understand the watermarks on my images, I'm trying to learn my lessons, but also knowing it probably makes me look paranoid, oh well).
[quoted image]

Thanks for your hard work @system-J! You reignite enthusiasm for our fab TMNTs! Making Dwight’s awesome rules easier to understand and apply. TMNT is not a shallow game (as antagonists like to muse), but coded depth, with the kitchen sink thrown in to boot. Hoping you do one of Dwight’s other popular games next, Mandalorian. That apron really needs something better than the Stern stock monotone gimped cards, with in-depth rules explanation, System-J does best. Just ordered TMNT XL for TMNT LE!

#10772 1 year ago

If anyone wants to buy my Insider Connect and has the original apron to trade shoot me a message.
62F7A239-23A3-43AD-B954-90EE9AE5895A (resized).jpeg62F7A239-23A3-43AD-B954-90EE9AE5895A (resized).jpeg

*Edit:
This is pending traded/sold to the first person to respond via my post on Facebook.
Thanks all!

Added 12 months ago:

This has been traded.

#10773 1 year ago

For those think turtles code is unbalanced you should check out the GF streams by Karl. A 3 bil shot when you’re scoring a couple of mil of modes… Now that’s unbalanced!

#10774 1 year ago

Or how about a 12.4b shot when he’s scored 341m the entire game previously!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1789525423

#10775 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

[quoted image]
XL Prem/LE version:
[quoted image]

Oh dang! New cards! And they look even better. Yeah, I'm in, I'll definitely update my set.

#10776 1 year ago

We got our first Pin about 2 weeks ago and it is TMNT. The kids have been having a blast on it, and my wife loves the game.

Purchased it used, only had about 600-700 plays on it. Condition was immaculate, and I give props to the previous owner. They kept it well maintained and added a bunch of extras to it including an IC.

I added a shaker, knocker, new rubbers, and swapped in the Halos. Still trying to find the right power setting for the flippers. Currently at 233 for the bottom flippers, and 193 for the top. I did initially drop it to 180, and have been incrementally raising it. Currently have the pitch at 6.7, may lower it to 6.5 here shortly.

I'll be honest, and say I wasn't in love with the game when I first played it at a barcade. My wife was pushing us to get it.
But now that I got to spend time on it, I'm fascinated by the rule sets, combos, and the variety in shots. Super difficult still, and we are not good players. Our top score is only 19 Million right now. But my primary focus has just been to practice consistently hitting ramps / orbits and that lair shot.....

I wanted to thank everyone here as well. Read up on a lot of good advice, and videos about techniques. It's been a super fun journey.

IMG_6298 (resized).JPGIMG_6298 (resized).JPG
#10777 1 year ago
Quoted from aflamesfan:

We got our first Pin about 2 weeks ago and it is TMNT. The kids have been having a blast on it, and my wife loves the game.
Purchased it used, only had about 600-700 plays on it. Condition was immaculate, and I give props to the previous owner. They kept it well maintained and added a bunch of extras to it including an IC.
I added a shaker, knocker, new rubbers, and swapped in the Halos. Still trying to find the right power setting for the flippers. Currently at 233 for the bottom flippers, and 193 for the top. I did initially drop it to 180, and have been incrementally raising it. Currently have the pitch at 6.7, may lower it to 6.5 here shortly.
I'll be honest, and say I wasn't in love with the game when I first played it at a barcade. My wife was pushing us to get it.
But now that I got to spend time on it, I'm fascinated by the rule sets, combos, and the variety in shots. Super difficult still, and we are not good players. Our top score is only 19 Million right now. But my primary focus has just been to practice consistently hitting ramps / orbits and that lair shot.....
I wanted to thank everyone here as well. Read up on a lot of good advice, and videos about techniques. It's been a super fun journey. [quoted image]

I would suggest leaving flipper power at default settings, but reducing trough power to eliminate the clear coat chipping in the shooter lane.

The pitch between 6.5-7.0 is fine. I don't even measure the pitch anymore. Just make sure it's level left to right. Where you have it now is fine.

#10778 1 year ago
Quoted from aflamesfan:

I wanted to thank everyone here as well. Read up on a lot of good advice, and videos about techniques. It's been a super fun journey. [quoted image]

Congrats! Nothing like your first.
I had a similar experience where I wasn't convinced by the game until I got it and played it for a while. I got mine for a bit of a deal (and I was the 3rd owner before the game was 2 years old); I thought, 'I'll play it for a year and trade it for another lcd.' It's been a couple years now and I like it more than ever. The ruleset isn't as deep as other new stern but it's so clever that each game feels different and keeps you coming back. 2 years on and I still haven't gotten to cowabunga. I can now get to Final battle on the regular though, but I still haven't beaten it.
I really think theme integration in rules is really underrated. Tmnt is one of the best. The April Hurryup is genius. That the theme is April reporting and the value is based on what's currently going on in the game?!? I can't think of a better theme integration. A lot are close or equal (especially 90s bally/Williams) but not better.
Anyways, glad you're enjoying it. I'm jealous your while family likes it. My wife likes classics more. I rarely get to play co-op. Whenever my friends are over I'll be strategizing how to get a co-op game in the whole night.

#10779 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I would suggest leaving flipper power at default settings, but reducing trough power to eliminate the clear coat chipping in the shooter lane.
The pitch between 6.5-7.0 is fine. I don't even measure the pitch anymore. Just make sure it's level left to right. Where you have it now is fine.

After installing the Halos, the flippers were way too strong and a lot of air balls were happening. I did replace the brushings with the metal brushings, so that's probably why everything is so much stronger.

The pin did come with a shooter lane protector and it is in immaculate shape. So no problems there.

Thanks for the pitch advice, the pin is level left to right. Does the leveling ever change with time? Something to check every so often?

#10780 1 year ago

I bought a pinball life shaker motor for my TMNT and it it came with mini male pins on the end of the wires vs the connector as shown in the instructions. I already have an email into terry but I’m wondering if anyone has encountered this? Do these pins need to go into an existing connector or do I need to crimp on a .156 molex connector?

46DC6419-F9E2-46A4-97E2-1795462E6C0B (resized).jpeg46DC6419-F9E2-46A4-97E2-1795462E6C0B (resized).jpegC37ED2B1-6FC7-46C9-86F8-787E5576A94A (resized).jpegC37ED2B1-6FC7-46C9-86F8-787E5576A94A (resized).jpeg
#10781 1 year ago

Definitely missing a connector. Maybe fell off in the shipment box?

#10782 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Definitely missing a connector. Maybe fell off in the shipment box?

The instructions show a 0.156" IDC style connector, these pins are a lot smaller than that and nothing else in the box.

I'll await PBL's response. If I have to crimp on some trifucons and install in a molex header connector no big deal but I want to make sure this isn't the wrong shaker.

Thanks.

#10783 1 year ago

Looking for advice on the pizza lock optos. Part number (520-8452-00) for the emitter side. Its showing out of stock at Pinball Life and Marco. I'm wondering if there is a way to check and verify that it is indeed the board. Is there a light that lights up on the opto board or on a node board? The wires and connections look good.

Added 12 months ago:

The opto triple lock indeed does have visible light when powered for future reference to others.

#10784 1 year ago
Quoted from aflamesfan:

After installing the Halos, the flippers were way too strong and a lot of air balls were happening. I did replace the brushings with the metal brushings, so that's probably why everything is so much stronger.
The pin did come with a shooter lane protector and it is in immaculate shape. So no problems there.
Thanks for the pitch advice, the pin is level left to right. Does the leveling ever change with time? Something to check every so often?

I'm not familiar with the Halo flipper bats. I don't think they're necessary. After all, I can hit all the shots with traditional flippers. With that said, I would suggest starting from default settings and drop by increments of 10 until you feel that you can solidly hit the ramps. If you do this with the glass off, it won't take as long than trying to play.

For leveling, if you tighten the locking nut on the leveler, you shouldn't have to check it again.

#10785 1 year ago

I bought a pinball life shaker motor for my TMNT and it it came with mini male pins on the end of the wires vs the connector as shown in the instructions. I already have an email into terry but I’m wondering if anyone has encountered this? Do these pins need to go into an existing connector or do I need to crimp on a .156 molex connector?[quoted image][quoted image]

That's odd. It should be a .156 female connector IIRC. Whoever made the kit must have missed it. Terry will set you up quick, or if you have the housing and pins, then just clip them and re-pin.

#10786 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in easy attach button armor/wear protectors for the generic stern factory rails (without armor)
or magnetic armor art (of the same design) to go over the stern generic black textured armor replacement reails..
I just made a "shredder" head version

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08441--pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-tmnt

IMG_0201 (resized).pngIMG_0201 (resized).pngIMG_0202 (resized).pngIMG_0202 (resized).pngIMG_0204 (resized).pngIMG_0204 (resized).pnggeneric (resized).jpggeneric (resized).jpg
#10787 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

[quoted image]
XL Prem/LE version:
[quoted image]

If I can say this without causing offense, does it have to say system-J on it? I feel like the first question I would get when people look at the menu is "what is system-J?" couldn't it just say ninja pizza menu?

#10788 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

If I can say this without causing offense, does it have to say system-J on it? I feel like the first question I would get when people look at the menu is "what is system-J?" couldn't it just say ninja pizza menu?

That stood out as obnoxious to me as well. "System-J's Pizzeria"? Get over yourself dude. I'm good with the credit/website being there in small print... that's just ridiculous though.

#10789 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

Fair point. It was actually a friends idea and after the menu being copied and sold I thought it was a good idea. ...but noted, and thanks for the input. It was literally the first thing I put on the cards and when you're working with something this complicated it's easy for your eyes to just take it for granted. I was just doing a last clean up before my first run, and I've just drastically reduced the font on it. Something like this:
Compress_20230426_163733_3905 (resized).jpgCompress_20230426_163733_3905 (resized).jpg
But if you still got that question you could just say, ' just some egomaniac' . ;D

Quoted from Mravic:

That stood out as obnoxious to me as well. "System-J's Pizzeria"? Get over yourself dude. I'm good with the credit/website being there in small print... that's just ridiculous though.

I think it can be easy to take ideas for granted after you see them. For instance the guy who copied my menu card, in earlier versions before he seen it, he had no information more than what was on the original cards that came with the machine. It looked like the thought of putting any information about the pizza ingredients didn't even cross his mind. And I'm pretty sure he would have gotten much interest without him coping them. So yeah, maybe I am proud of my invention, <shrug>. If it's so offensive I'm sure you could just take a sharpie to it.

#10790 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Fair point. It was actually a friends idea and after the menu being copied and sold I thought it was a good idea. ...but noted, and thanks for the input. It was literally the first thing I put on the cards and when you're working with something this complicated it's easy for your eyes to just take it for granted. I was just doing a last clean up before my first run, and I've just drastically reduced the font on it. Something like this:
[quoted image]
But if you still got that question you could just say, ' just some egomaniac' . ;D

I think it can be easy to take ideas for granted after you see them. For instance the guy who copied my menu card, in earlier versions before he seen it, he had no information more than what was on the original cards that came with the machine. It looked like the thought of putting any information about the pizza ingredients didn't even cross his mind. And I'm pretty sure he would have gotten much interest without him coping them. So yeah, maybe I am proud of my invention, <shrug>. If it's so offensive I'm sure you could just take a sharpie to it.

I think it just clashes in my mind thematically as well, because it's called ninja pizza in the game, so having it say something else on the menu makes it feel out of sync. I really like the designs but I'm so ocd I feel like i would be thinking about this every time I looked at it.

#10791 1 year ago

Anyone have some pictures of the placement for the precision filppers? I just put a set on mine. Thanks!

#10792 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Anyone have some pictures of the placement for the precision filppers? I just put a set on mine. Thanks!

Go up a few posts and you'll see a picture of mine. I put them in about 2 weeks ago, I'll have to make some adjustments as I can't backhand the left flipper into the left ramp.

#10793 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

I think it just clashes in my mind thematically as well, because it's called ninja pizza in the game, so having it say something else on the menu makes it feel out of sync. I really like the designs but I'm so ocd I feel like i would be thinking about this every time I looked at it.

True, but when someone sees the icons they shouldnt confuse it with anything else other than NPMB. I'll try to update the online images soon (I'm focusing on getting a print run done and mailed out first as I'm already a few days later than i want to be), but I hope you'll agree that it's be less of an issue than before.
But I have to actually thank you for the critique, it reminded me of that part of the cards. At first it was more of a placeholder as I love to make logos and was planning on going back to it. Then totally forgot about it after so much problem solving over juggling all the info and different versions. But the menu title looks better now and makes the card less 'clashy' (although pizza restaurant colours usually do anyways which is what I was slightlygoign for). I'm still not crazy about the menu title font (for just 'menu'), but it would be to getting into customizing fonts which is always time consuming; I'm focus on getting the print pages right now just trying to avoid any problems with the printers. But maybe the logo gets revisited in the future if asks for a change or improvement.

#10794 1 year ago

I bought a pinball life shaker motor for my TMNT and it it came with mini male pins on the end of the wires vs the connector as shown in the instructions. I already have an email into terry but I’m wondering if anyone has encountered this? Do these pins need to go into an existing connector or do I need to crimp on a .156 molex connector?[quoted image][quoted image]

Crimped on a new Molex connector and the shaker is working great.

Turned out the person I bought the shaker from didn't disclose that he didn't get it directly from PBL and the person who did had modified the connector. Made me feel bad for wasting PBL's time. Good old Scott D replied and helped me out.. Great guys over there.

From reading this thread I wasn't sure if the shaker would be too much or not enough, seems like the shaker code has been smoothed out, its just the right amount of shaking.

#10795 1 year ago

Did the update remove the pizza slice extra ball?

#10796 1 year ago
Quoted from Greenli2:

There was nothing in the Readme about any changes like that. There is a setting to make it adaptive based on how often you get it. Like a operators code so it adapts to good players. You can manually set it to always be at 55 ...or any number I think.

#10797 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

True, but when someone sees the icons they shouldnt confuse it with anything else other than NPMB. I'll try to update the online images soon (I'm focusing on getting a print run done and mailed out first as I'm already a few days later than i want to be), but I hope you'll agree that it's be less of an issue than before.
But I have to actually thank you for the critique, it reminded me of that part of the cards. At first it was more of a placeholder as I love to make logos and was planning on going back to it. Then totally forgot about it after so much problem solving over juggling all the info and different versions. But the menu title looks better now and makes the card less 'clashy' (although pizza restaurant colours usually do anyways which is what I was slightlygoign for). I'm still not crazy about the menu title font (for just 'menu'), but it would be to getting into customizing fonts which is always time consuming; I'm focus on getting the print pages right now just trying to avoid any problems with the printers. But maybe the logo gets revisited in the future if asks for a change or improvement.

Alright. Well I'd be interested in buying a set if you ever decide to make it "ninja pizza."

#10798 1 year ago
Quoted from Greenli2:

I noticed this too. I think it just increased it by a few slices (5?) so if you get the pizza eating contest early you may not get quite enough. Obviously this game was far too easy, so it makes sense to make it a little tougher. /sarc

#10799 1 year ago
Quoted from ag83:

Yes this same thing happens to me. I think it's a bug in the coding for the glider diagnostics. Notably, I don't have this issue happen if I don't run glider diagnostics. If you do, test the "far left" configuration during glider diagnostics with the glass off and make sure that you don't hear any struggling from the servo motor. If you do, adjust which hole of the servo arm that you have the metal guiding wire attached to (see next paragraph).
I also burned out the HS-645MG glider servo once last year because I had attached the metal guiding wire to the wrong hole in the servo (I documented it in post #9689 on this topic). I got a replacement and it worked great for a while, but now it seems to be burned out again and is only moving left-to-right. This is definitely the easier rotation job for the servo because it involves rotating the servo arm down towards the flipper. The one that doesn't work anymore involves rotating the servo arm towards the top, which I imagine involves some weight now that I have the Raphael glider back on.
Anyone have any luck using a different servo that had some more power or reliability?
(I also posted this question to the Turtles owners group on Facebook and will respond here if I get an outcome)

Thanks for this. Highly bizarre that the solution is simply “don’t run glider diagnostics,” but it’s been working fine for a week now. I haven’t run diagnostics once, and haven’t had a problem.

#10800 1 year ago

I noticed this too. I think it just increased it by a few slices (5?) so if you get the pizza eating contest early you may not get quite enough. Obviously this game was far too easy, so it makes sense to make it a little tougher. /sarc

Hahah yea! I was so confused! Thanks for making sure I’m not crazy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Panama City Beach, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Buckingham, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/216 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.