Quoted from Yobits:
1. Lair Ball save, Adj 24 Ball Save Timer: LAIR to "2"
2. Pitch down to 6.5
3. Adj 15 Lane Change Battle Again to "Yes"
4. dialed down the auto plunge to 170
5. flipper power in the feature adjustment. Put the three at 185.
1. absolutely do this. you'll still get screwed during MB but there is no need to lose a ball to a bad bounce in single ball play
2. the game plays plenty fast and dangerous at around this pitch. Id suggest starting here and adjusting steeper if need be. I think Im at around 6.7 right now because I felt like some of the shots were more dialed in but thats probably just a placebo effect.
3. I think this should be the default, it makes the battle again feature more active, there are times in MB where I'm actively avoiding using it to save it for when Im down to 2 balls or single ball play. It also boosts the value of picking Michelangelo which I think makes Leo, Raph and Mikey more balance.
4 and 5. I'd personally just see how your game acts. I think i have the lower flippers on default (its huge to the overall fun to be able to backhand both ramps IMO) but my upper flipper dialed down a bit to prevent airballs when rolling over the disk/up the ramp.
in addition, if youre the type of person who will play a lot of games back to back, I cant recommend the pinmonk flipper fans enough! the ability to keep backhanding both ramps in marathon games or a long session cant be understated. They're a bit pricey IMO but the build quality is solid and theyre super effective so it's hard to argue that they arent worth it.
The other thing id suggest is to be aware of how to adjust that stupid pizza disc. Ive been yo-yoing back and forth trying to level it properly and cant get it quite right. The disc has a bit of play (at least mine does) so it makes it hard to adjust both the front and back properly. If its not done right, I start getting airballs when shooting the van, the dimension X targets and the 2X target. But also when shooting the side ramp, and you really want that side ramp shooting smooth.