(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 240.
#1 3 years ago

My apologies for posting this club too early, shredder told me to...it's following the rules now! I am super pumped. Does anyone know what version code it is coming out with?

#2 3 years ago

If it's the club, I'm in for a LE.

Shredder should be happy.

#3 3 years ago

I have no idea what version it skips with, but it looked good on their live stream! I’m in on an LE. Let’s get this club going!

#4 3 years ago

Also in on an LE. Such a good looking game already and I can't wait to see what mods people come up with!

#5 3 years ago

Got a Premium on order. Wife balked at the LE price so I had to compromise.

#6 3 years ago

All in on the Premium. It’s just a shame I have to wait until August.

#7 3 years ago

Premium here! Can. Not. Wait.

#8 3 years ago

Waiting on LE

#9 3 years ago

Ordered the pro.

#10 3 years ago

Waiting on the pro, my first pin.

#11 3 years ago

LE reporting in!

It would be totally mondo if it were in my house though!

#12 3 years ago

I saw a screenshot from deadflips reveal that showed code at 0.94 I would be very impressed if that became the new norm for Stern. I don’t like waiting a year for the 1.0 code to release.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

I saw a screenshot from deadflips reveal that showed code at 0.94 I would be very impressed if that became the new norm for Stern. I don’t like waiting a year for the 1.0 code to release.

Wow .94 would be amazing!

#14 3 years ago

In for a Pro. Hoping to have it before August in Canada.

#15 3 years ago

In for an LE. My first Stern LE, and my 3rd Dwight game (Munsters B&W PREM & WhoDunnit are my other two). This is a theme come true for me, and I expect it to get a ton of play with my friends and family, esp with the various modes.

#16 3 years ago

LE on order for me. Cant wait to get it as it looks so damn fun. Will be a nice change up from my other games(star wars and deadpool).

I envision playing a lot of coop with myself...

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

In for an LE. My first Stern LE, and my 3rd Dwight game (Munsters B&W PREM & WhoDunnit are my other two). This is a theme come true for me, and I expect it to get a ton of play with my friends and family, esp with the various modes.

Hey man! So glad to see you jumping in on LE. Any chance we will see it as window dressing or even a livestream from you on this awesome game?

Thanks for all You do.

#18 3 years ago

Ordered the Pro. My first pin, can't wait.

#19 3 years ago

Premium for me... between now and then I have to decide if I sell BKSOR or Elvira to make room for TMNT... UGH.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Premium for me... between now and then I have to decide if I sell BKSOR or Elvira to make room for TMNT... UGH.

What’s your favorite of your 4 pins?

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Real word problems haha

#22 3 years ago

Real Plays, Play Pros (tm)

#23 3 years ago

I’m in for a premium.
Can
Not
Wait
!

#24 3 years ago

In on a LE can’t wait did put the plays in.

#25 3 years ago

I’m in for an LE!!! Can’t wait!!!! The GeekyHusband nice stream on YouTube and appreciate you keeping the hype train going!

#26 3 years ago

have my LE ordered and paid for! cant wait!

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

Only reason the code is so far along is because of covid. Had there been no covid the game would have shipped barebones and under .70 like most of thier titles.

#28 3 years ago

But we would have it in our home already lol

Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Only reason the code is so far along is because of covid. Had there been no covid the game would have shipped barebones and under .70 like most of thier titles.

#29 3 years ago

Getting me a pro! This will be my first "brand new" pin

#30 3 years ago

Joining the many that are getting this PRO as their first pin!

#31 3 years ago

Jack Danger is getting his Thursday so expect a Pro stream on Deadflip this week.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Hey man! So glad to see you jumping in on LE. Any chance we will see it as window dressing or even a livestream from you on this awesome game?
Thanks for all You do.

You are welcome and yes, I've slowly been working on building a streaming rig for my machines that I can easily move around. Big thanks to Jack (Deadflip) who has given me some good advice and some great documentation to get it started!

#33 3 years ago

deposit $ gladly handed over to Orange County Pinballs for a premium.

it'll be refreshing to have it delivered at >=.94. Stranger Things started out somewhere in the dot sixties if i remember correctly, and its been less than amusing waiting for code updates.

#34 3 years ago

Stern has posted the manual for the Prem/LE now, so I went to see what the differences were between the Pro disc motor/assembly and the Premium disc motor/assembly, but they appear to be identical. I wonder if there is any practical reason the Pro only spins one way, or maybe there is something I'm missing.

#35 3 years ago

Software control. Using the same bidirectional motor they can limit the rotation to one direction on the PRO and bidirectional spinning on the LE/Premium, thereby adding a 'feature' to the more expensive models.

Quoted from shaub:

Stern has posted the manual for the Prem/LE now, so I went to see what the differences were between the Pro disc motor/assembly and the Premium disc motor/assembly, but they appear to be identical. I wonder if there is any practical reason the Pro only spins one way, or maybe there is something I'm missing.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Depends on whom's coding it. This type of blanket statement isn't really very accurate these days.

#37 3 years ago

Can't wait, LE is paid in full now and just waiting on delivery...

Thanks,
Jeff

#38 3 years ago

Premium for me.

#39 3 years ago

Side question, anyone hearing or seeing anything about possible accessories or the topper? I realize the JP topper took forever to come out based on when the game was released and no I'm not remotely interested in restarting that conversation again, was just making an observation on timing... Still no Stranger Things topper either so I suppose we'll have to wait awhile...

Thanks,
Jeff

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Software control. Using the same bidirectional motor they can limit the rotation to one direction on the PRO and bidirectional spinning on the LE/Premium, thereby adding a 'feature' to the more expensive models.

Same part number even. They were too lazy to even create a fake part number.

This is the same as removing the 2nd Lair switch from the Pro to create feature differences.

Edit: Well I guess the fact it's the same motor is worse as they created more work to do two different versions of software just to punish customers.

#41 3 years ago

Made space and the wife is finally agreed to a 4th pin!! LE is on order ! Can barely wait. Hoping for first week of July ! Hope it fits

24E51853-66C4-452E-ADB6-13D9B4D1D43F (resized).jpeg24E51853-66C4-452E-ADB6-13D9B4D1D43F (resized).jpeg
#42 3 years ago

Just got hit up for the remainer of my LE balance. So maybe that means early July as oppossed to late July. Heres hoping anyways.

#43 3 years ago

Does anyone have a source for printed support materials, such as the manuals and rule sheets? PDFs are great, but I like having the paper in my hands, especially when troubleshooting. Also, I'd love to have a nicely printed, full color and spiral bound rule sheet to accompany my new TMNT machine.

All of the big print shops I have checked with including office max will not print the materials due to copyrights. Not even the flyers which I like to frame and hang around my gameroom.

#44 3 years ago

I’m excited to see some unboxings

Pro ftw

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

Does anyone have a source for printed support materials, such as the manuals and rule sheets? PDFs are great, but I like having the paper in my hands, especially when troubleshooting. Also, I'd love to have a nicely printed, full color and spiral bound rule sheet to accompany my new TMNT machine.
All of the big print shops I have checked with including office max will not print the materials due to copyrights. Not even the flyers which I like to frame and hang around my gameroom.

I just printed them at work. And laminated as well. Looks pretty good . Gonna do my other machines as well

17E0CAA3-C581-42DB-9DBE-5220608C7D57 (resized).jpeg17E0CAA3-C581-42DB-9DBE-5220608C7D57 (resized).jpeg
#46 3 years ago

My Pro should be here this week And my LE mid July can’t wait!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

I just printed them at work. And laminated as well. Looks pretty good . Gonna do my other machines as well
[quoted image]

Unfortunately not an option for me. Also, without a printer that will "full-bleed" you get that white bar around the edge.

NIBs don't ship with manuals anymore right? (This is my first..)

#48 3 years ago

So a Pro got delivered and setup in Belgium and I asked what version code it has and he said 1.0.

Congrats To Dwight and Stern.

#49 3 years ago

1.0?! WOW

#50 3 years ago

Has anyone seen the Stern Insider All-Access TMNT behind the scenes pictures? I really enjoy those types of behind the scenes pinball stuff, but not sure I want to spend the money to get "All-Access" if there are only like 2 whitewood pictures and a single sketch or something.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.