(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6006 3 years ago

New owner of about a week here. This game is brutal and I love it! I plan to start diving into the rules a little now that my boys and I have smashed around on it a bit and gotten used to it a bit.

Here is a little something from my other hobby/profession celebrating the greatness of the Turtles - https://fb.watch/3Fp7IYF3F4/

1 week later
#6134 3 years ago

Loving this game! Finished modding and replacing most of the rubber with glow in the dark titans. It's lots of green and I love it!

PXL_20210226_064336722 (resized).jpgPXL_20210226_064336722 (resized).jpgPXL_20210226_064410504 (resized).jpgPXL_20210226_064410504 (resized).jpg
#6137 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Love it. How different does it play? Bouncy?
I like the lockdown bar button cover. Where's that from?

The lockdown cover is from tilt graphics. Nice quality piece.

Play actually feels more controlled. I'd actually say more grip rather than more bounce.

#6146 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yeah, we offer a neca krang that is tied to the pop bumper flasher, but there is a post in this thread where someone spliced into the wiring to mimic the premium/le. We have one of these neca krangs left and that will be it as they have become too hard to find in any kind of quantity. We may get a few in periodically, but generally this will be it for this mod from us so last call if anyone was on the fence.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pinball-interactive-krang

Just installed him and digging the addition to the machine, thanks Lermods! Someone grab that last one. Easy to install, great addition to the game

1 month later
#6408 3 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

kenwood KFC-1655S speakers for backbox

Are those a direct plug and play replacement? Same fit? TIA

4 weeks later
#6518 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I made a fan adapter for the noisy power supply fan so I could connect a quieter fan that will prevent the noisy one from kicking on. I like to have my machine on during the day in my home office, so I can play a game whenever the mood hits me. But the fan is SO LOUD!!!

Nice! What fan are you using with it? Thank you for doing the leg work on this-

1 month later
#6758 2 years ago

To any of the official Stern topper owners, are you happy with your purchase or do you regret it? Is it amazing in person or were you let down? It is overpriced, but that aside, how do you like it?

#6761 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This is an amazing topper in person. I was totally not happy with the gouging Stern price, but the topper is very cool and really completes the look of the machine. Ominous Technodrome sitting atop looking around at you, with the lights just around the Technodrome itself pulsing like it is really alive. Nice programmed effects throughout game play. I had to pay an outrageous AUD$1500 with shipping and reluctantly did it, but glad I did after getting it. Has Stern reached too far up on their pricing and taking advantage of us the customer? Most assuredly and it doesn’t bode well, even though the product is quite good, its not worth their asking price. If it was say USD$500? Yeah, that is the most they should be charging for plastics, control board, LEDs and a servo motor.

I really wish Xaqery Dwight would program the roving eye to move more during game play however. It really moves a lot during extra ball sequence. More movement like that would be good.

Thank you! Yeah, super over priced, but I like that it is tied into the software. Gonna pull the trigger!

Quoted from Thomas3184:

Always tempted to buy but 1k is a lot. Sounds like they are making more right now?

My distributor has one still, so I went ahead and grabbed it. Looking forward to seeing it on the game. I'll just ignore the price and enjoy the topper

1 week later
#6870 2 years ago

Just a fun FYI, my topper arrived with a scratch through Mikey's face and the eye didn't look around. They are sending me a replacement plastic and when I took it back of the machine and disassembled the topper, I found that the connector to the eye was plugged in backwards. Neat topper now that it's working though lol.

1 year later
#9542 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Cheap mod I learned on another thread car wrap almost done

What are you using and where did you order it? That is a great idea!

#9545 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

This is the stuff I used

What size worked out to wrap it all?

6 months later
#10755 12 months ago

New code drop for lots of machines including this one. Anybody comb through to see if there is acting more than insider connected updates?

2 weeks later
#10818 11 months ago
Quoted from fstfish66:

Can anyone tell me where to get a mod I seen for TMNT ,pizza factory or oven,goes in far right back corner,wife seen it on a game in the wild needs to have it , thanks in advance

I assume you are referring to the Medisinyl mod which is, unfortunately, no longer made

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-

9 months later
#11823 71 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

could you potentially ever regret *not* spending the extra cost for the more-featured machine?

I can say I really was happy to not spend up on the premium when I bought my pro. I added Krang and feel great about the money saved! However, that was 3 years ago. With pricing today, it'd be hard not to pop on the premium. THAT said, if you can still find a pro for $2k less than a premium, I think this is one of the better pro values. Pretty hard to go wrong in my opinion, which will certainly differ from others lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=dapperdan24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.