(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 240.
#1101 3 years ago

From experience with BM66 modding your wireforms is worth all the hassle.

Already got a guy who’s going to mod and fix up my wireforms so they are enclosed, might even powder coat them just not sure what colour.

#1102 3 years ago

I’m planning to buy a premium TMNT in the next six months or so. I need to do some home improvements before I have the space for it, though. On average, what are the production run lengths on these new Sterns? Does Stern give fair warning before they end production?

#1103 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I’m planning to buy a premium TMNT in the next six months or so. I need to do some home improvements before I have the space for it, though. On average, what are the production run lengths on these new Sterns? Does Stern give fair warning before they end production?

Usually 2-3 years. And they often do a last call when a title is coming to an end/having one final production run.

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I believe that is correct.

Well there sorta lame seems would
Be more fun to kick them .

Xaqery why can’t we lock them ?

Maybe it’s because the van can’t release oh one at a time . It’s dissapointing when I think I got my ball back only to find out it’s re locking them for next MB hahaha

#1105 3 years ago

LE #123 reporting in! I got mine on Tuesday. I really wanted number 85, but wasn’t able to get it. Turtles was a huge part of my childhood growing up and I absolutely love this game! So far I haven’t seen any problems with it.

EB6AC50C-5801-422D-94C1-1A5CCEB6973B (resized).jpegEB6AC50C-5801-422D-94C1-1A5CCEB6973B (resized).jpeg216A8A48-C9F5-4F11-8B36-D89CD94C2337 (resized).jpeg216A8A48-C9F5-4F11-8B36-D89CD94C2337 (resized).jpeg2E66EC06-4A31-4CE9-A355-F73A3963A88E (resized).jpeg2E66EC06-4A31-4CE9-A355-F73A3963A88E (resized).jpeg6AA5470D-6FB1-4F63-94EC-728CF707C095 (resized).jpeg6AA5470D-6FB1-4F63-94EC-728CF707C095 (resized).jpeg
#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Im sorry to hear of all your problems with this machine. This is my 3rd NIB in the last 8 months.
As of now 10 days in My TMNT works great with no problems, well one , the right ramp gate came off once. Not sure why. Fixed it in 5 minutes
My other 2 NIB from stern worked great out of box with very small adjustments needed to smooth things out.
I know its hard, but try not to let this experience deter you from buying NIB again
I believe the extent of having multiple problems is some what isolated.
I think most machines will need some small adjustments. Just the nature of the beast
Your DISTRO will get you the help needed.

I think there is a difference between adjustments and opening a brand new game and its broken straight out of the box. For people who have seen my posts i have always been critical of Stern's quality control and I gave them a chance and received this mess. I ain't got nothing against people who buy NIB sterns. I just won't be playing the Stern NIB Lottery again or at least till the quality control goes up.

#1107 3 years ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

LE #123 reporting in! I got mine on Tuesday. I really wanted number 85, but wasn’t able to get it. Turtles was a huge part of my childhood growing up and I absolutely love this game! So far I haven’t seen any problems with it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats an awesome looking lineup there. I really need to play HoH but theres not one close to me and everything is closed anyways.

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I think there is a difference between adjustments and opening a brand new game and its broken straight out of the box. For people who have seen my posts i have always been critical of Stern's quality control and I gave them a chance and received this mess. I ain't got nothing against people who buy NIB sterns. I just won't be playing the Stern NIB Lottery again or at least till the quality control goes up.

I get it man, it can be a risk opening NIB. Gently used HUO can be a solid choice. Later runs can often have a lot of early mfg. kinks worked out as well.

These issues can happen with every mfg. though, not just Stern.

JJP Pirates was a real treat out of box with the wires broken on the upper ship and having to take that ship out and solder wires back on. I did find JJP support to good to work with, and they did go the extra mile on a few things though it took some patience.

Had a buddy get an AFMr LE and the playfield was sitting in the cab somewhat warped and unlevel. After many weeks of go around with CGC, the fix they sent out was some blocks of wood and some clamps. The idea was to clamp the right side of the playfield down to the lockbar receiver hoping that it would eventually sit level. I found CGC support pretty amazing when you needed a simple fix or part, but in this more complicated and costly case the fix wasn't really adequate.

#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

So yesterday my LE had this wonderful thing happen to it. I emailed chas earlier in the week to let him know that the raphael diverter wasn't properly operating no response. When you went into diagnosis and adjusted diverter it never lined up properly on mine (I think it's a defective piece on mine specifically). Saturday was in the shop, my diverter had gone far right and jumped.the railing and seized up my servo and bent the wire going from the servo to the raphael diverter. Put another call in to chas and email. These things never happens on a weekday when I can get a hold of support, it would be nice if they could check messages just to assure they will be on top of it. I'm hoping to get a replacement fast and some back up servos and bars so that it's a quick fix when or if it happens again. It's a nice design, 3 screws that hold in the diverter assembly and wireforms so easy access to fix it, great job john Borg on that idea. Will keep yall updated of progress. Aligned seized up servo so that it can still play although diverter is presently doa. It is an amazing game despite and everyone so far is loving it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My servo seems to have burned up too. I have been just leaving the diverted set to dump to the right flipper due to the ball sailing off the wire form on the left and draining all the time.

Basically, I’m seeing just about every issue with my LE that has been mentioned here. I’ve had issues with the van diverter, the left wire form, the random MB ending the ball prematurely. I still can’t leave the game alone though.

Since this is my first NIB game, should I be trying to get issues rectified through my distributor or through Stern?

I will say that I did reach out to Stern for support on the van diverter issue and their response was timely. I was told to check the screw on the diverter arm. Its all well and good but for 9K, should you be expected to take apart a play field 2 days into owning it?

#1110 3 years ago
Quoted from Bbru:

Its all well and good but for 9K, should you be expected to take apart a play field 2 days into owning it?

Should we have to? No way. But does it happen with every release from every manufacturer? Unfortunately its more common than not.

#1112 3 years ago

Number 232

14BBABFD-4D52-4D03-92D7-B7DD0A732778 (resized).jpeg14BBABFD-4D52-4D03-92D7-B7DD0A732778 (resized).jpeg
#1113 3 years ago

Curious did anyone get a designer collectible signed by John Borg and if so what was it nothing was inside of mine

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

Curious did anyone get a designer collectible signed by John Borg and if so what was it nothing was inside of mine

No collectibles, but there is a CoA that comes with the LEs.

#1115 3 years ago

I got that with mine the game matrix said it came with a designer collectible also I guess they decided to change that before release

#1116 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

I got that with mine the game matrix said it came with a designer collectible also I guess they decided to change that before release

Each LE diverter puts a custom design in the back side of the ramp.

#1117 3 years ago

1,2,3 foot is giving me problems. Hitting the right ramp to start is easy enough but then getting the middle ramp from there is hard. I guess best way to do it is to hit the orbit and have it come to the upper flipper and hit it through? Most times when I accomplish that I end up hitting the inner loop instead.

Speaking of the inner loop i LOVE krang in this game. Even taunting when you get your bonus cracks me up.

#1118 3 years ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

LE #123 reporting in! I got mine on Tuesday. I really wanted number 85, but wasn’t able to get it. Turtles was a huge part of my childhood growing up and I absolutely love this game! So far I haven’t seen any problems with it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1,2,3 (foot) :wink:is a better number than 85

#1119 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

1,2,3 foot is giving me problems. Hitting the right ramp to start is easy enough but then getting the middle ramp from there is hard. I guess best way to do it is to hit the orbit and have it come to the upper flipper and hit it through? Most times when I accomplish that I end up hitting the inner loop instead.
Speaking of the inner loop i LOVE krang in this game. Even taunting when you get your bonus cracks me up.

Best luck with hitting #2 is to do it at the same time you hit #1. Or just hitting the right ramp/orbit again. If you are in 1,2,3 if you hit to the left orbit it will block and drop back to the upper flipper. Right now I can hit #1 and #2 back to back about 25% of the time. I am also hitting Krang as much as I can because the pop bonuses really help rack up the points and there are extra ball chances in there but I love his trash talk...lol

20200710_185259 (resized).jpg20200710_185259 (resized).jpgpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from Hewitttech:

Best luck with hitting #2 is to do it at the same time you hit #1. Or just hitting the right ramp/orbit again. If you are in 1,2,3 if you hit to the left orbit it will block and drop back to the upper flipper. Right now I can hit #1 and #2 back to back about 25% of the time. I am also hitting Krang as much as I can because the pop bonuses really help rack up the points and there are extra ball chances in there but I love his trash talk...lol[quoted image][quoted image]

yea when I try to do it at once I always end up hitting it into the loop instead or bricking.

#1121 3 years ago

Just realized my first post was on preview and didn't get posted.

LE #490 I got setup out of the box on 7/11 and have about 100 games in so far.. 14.5M and climbing quick.

Only two issues I had were scratches and scuffs from the right ramp sign on the glass and the round plastic washer under the metal brace on right ramp scratching the right blade. Both from the play field moving around during shipping. Otherwise plays perfect!

I plan on trimming that metal tab back considerable as it is a tight squeeze pulling the play field out.

#1122 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

yea when I try to do it at once I always end up hitting it into the loop instead or bricking.

Best I have done so far is a quadruple.... right ramp, middle ramp, middle ramp and krang. It is really hard to do more than two middles or Krangs in a row because the ball is going so fast.

#1123 3 years ago

Just noticed i have tech alerts for node board 1,8,9 as some others have. But game seems to be working...

Question. Can you only move the diverter at certain times in the game? Or can u hit that button at any time and itll move?

Nm when i close the door the errors go away

#1124 3 years ago

Scanned the thread but has anyone heard anything g specific on Prem/Pro hitting the lines again? Was supposed to be pros going out this week but I’m doubtful seeing as LE’s are still being delivered.

#1125 3 years ago

Waiting for my Premium is killing me.
15950108629121172355965018615023 (resized).jpg15950108629121172355965018615023 (resized).jpg

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Scanned the thread but has anyone heard anything g specific on Prem/Pro hitting the lines again? Was supposed to be pros going out this week but I’m doubtful seeing as LE’s are still being delivered.

I emailed Trent last weekend and he said he'd look into it this past monday. Hope the pros start back up next week.

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I emailed Trent last weekend and he said he'd look into it this past Monday. Hope the pros start back up next week.

#1128 3 years ago

LE #79 arrived today but the 1,8,9 / diverter issue strikes again so I have a little project to tackle this weekend. Anyone know how to get this re-attached (see photo)? There’s not much room to work on this as it’s tucked under a ramp at the back of the play field. Appreciate any wisdom or if best bet is to hit up Stern for help.

D1B1943B-DA39-44DA-92C1-195C333E6BC3 (resized).jpegD1B1943B-DA39-44DA-92C1-195C333E6BC3 (resized).jpeg
#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Just noticed i have tech alerts for node board 1,8,9 as some others have. But game seems to be working...

Someone earlier in this thread said those errors weren’t normal so I emailed Sterns support.

Per Pat from Stern: “As for the Node errors. I’m suspecting you received those errors because the coin door was open. Opening the coin door cuts off power to the playfield and node boards through the power interlock switch which is located at the hinge of the door (see picture).”

Sure enough this worked for me.

CD378D3B-464F-42C9-B09A-812D38B0DECD (resized).jpegCD378D3B-464F-42C9-B09A-812D38B0DECD (resized).jpeg
#1130 3 years ago

Yep. This is what I mentioned a while back. However, this doesn’t happen with other games I don’t think. Interlock engaged or not. A code update could fix. I know in the past false tech alerts were fixed with code updates.

#1131 3 years ago

Ok, I got mine today and checked it all over and this was in the coin box. Clearly for the diverter behind the van. Wtf. So I see I can take the coil out there has to be screw that goes into it. I don’t see that screw and will I have to take the whole ramp of to fix it?

79A604D2-AE9F-4D1D-AB77-6DAB0E157D29 (resized).jpeg79A604D2-AE9F-4D1D-AB77-6DAB0E157D29 (resized).jpegD8FE7C20-9B7C-4286-82C1-AAEBF3588010 (resized).jpegD8FE7C20-9B7C-4286-82C1-AAEBF3588010 (resized).jpeg
#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Waiting for my Premium is killing me.
[quoted image]

My distributor told me to expect my premium sometime in August.

#1133 3 years ago

I am trying to wait patiently for my Premium.

6ED328CB-87E1-4683-8577-D58F987C812E (resized).jpeg6ED328CB-87E1-4683-8577-D58F987C812E (resized).jpeg

#1134 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

My distributor told me to expect my premium sometime in August.

That's what I'm hearing about the pro.

#1135 3 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

That's what I'm hearing about the pro.

#1136 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Ok, I got mine today and checked it all over and this was in the coin box. Clearly for the diverter behind the van. Wtf. So I see I can take the coil out there has to be screw that goes into it. I don’t see that screw and will I have to take the whole ramp of to fix it?

I had one loose screw that was sitting on top of a speaker. Cant find anywhere it may go to so maybe someone dropped one and used another. Had a random screw in my deadpool as well

#1137 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

The parts are socially distancing.

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I take it you’re unhappy?

#1139 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

It was challenging but I was able to get back there by taking the solenoid that controls the diverter out. Then removed the lower part of the diverter (small screw holding it on base of diverter) and pulled it out of the opening. This gave me the room to re-attach the parts and slide everything back in place. Now on to the fun part.

Game working - check
Mega size bag of Funyuns - check
Six pack to improve my flipper reaction times - check.
Gonna be a epic weekend!

78B7E9BC-FE4D-4524-A035-C0DD53234A58 (resized).jpeg78B7E9BC-FE4D-4524-A035-C0DD53234A58 (resized).jpeg
#1140 3 years ago

Hey guys final update. We got my game running. If your diverter(the actual metal piece and not the plunger) is loose. It is an challenge to get to it so you can realign. To get my diverter fully working. The backboard, left ramp, and the turtle van had to come off to get to the diverter. I don't imagine most are that bad but mines was so just a heads up. If that nut that connects the plunger is fully tight it should not scrape the ramp.

Stern Customer service was very helpful and apologized for the problems.

#1141 3 years ago

So, since the same questions seem to be getting asked over and over again, I thought I would make a FAQ/Issues post, so everything can be found in one place, with pictures and advice, and can be updated as needed.

Know issues:

-1,8,9 node board errors:
nodeboard1 (resized).jpgnodeboard1 (resized).jpgnodeboard8 (resized).jpgnodeboard8 (resized).jpgnodeboard9 (resized).jpgnodeboard9 (resized).jpg

This is a known "non-issue" This error message will display any time the coin door is open as high voltage is required for these boards to work, and high voltage is cut when the coin door is open. When running the node board test with the door open this is what it will say:
nodeboardtest (resized).jpgnodeboardtest (resized).jpgnodeboardtest2 (resized).jpegnodeboardtest2 (resized).jpeg

There is nothing wrong with your game and this is completely normal. If you would like this message to go away you can pull out the interlock switch, and then run the node board test.
interlockswitch (resized).jpeginterlockswitch (resized).jpeg

This error appearing will most likely be fixed with a code update.

-Turtle Van Diverter (LE only atm):
The diverter behind the turtle van has a few fixable issues; diverter hitting ramp, cutting into the plastic, and eventually (potentially) getting stuck, diverter has completely come apart and is laying in the ramp with some pieces under playfield.

To access and check this area you will need to remove the purple rooftop plastic that is above the Turtle Van. rooftopplastic (resized).jpegrooftopplastic (resized).jpeg
This is done by removing the top 2 screws(closest to the backboard). Once you have this plastic off, you can take a look at the ramp and manually check the diverter.

If the diverter is attached and hitting your plastic ramp, most people are fixing the issue by either mounting a piece of felt or a cliffy with double sided tape to where the ramp is getting damaged. Please note that several people have stated mounting a piece of foam there will not work, as eventually the diverter will get stuck in the foam. Adiverterfelt (resized).jpegAdiverterfelt (resized).jpeg Adivertercliffy2 (resized).jpegAdivertercliffy2 (resized).jpeg Adivertercliffy1 (resized).jpegAdivertercliffy1 (resized).jpeg

If your diverter has come apart during shipping, or you do not like the idea of mounting something to your ramp, both of these issues can be fixed by tightening the nut under the diverter, as shown by @piperpinball. He has provided great pictures showing how to re-install your diverter, and how to tighten the nut without removing the ramp. Tightening the nut moves the diverter flap back far enough so that it is no longer hitting the plastic ramp. You will need a 3/8’’ wrench.
Diverterinramp (resized).jpegDiverterinramp (resized).jpeg Broken Diverter
Abrokendiverter1 (resized).jpegAbrokendiverter1 (resized).jpegAbrokendiverter2 (resized).jpegAbrokendiverter2 (resized).jpegAbrokendiverter3 (resized).jpegAbrokendiverter3 (resized).jpeg

-Air balls or balls jumping on spinning pizza disk:
Adjust the spinning pizza to be as level as possible with the playfield. flushpizzapisk (resized).jpegflushpizzapisk (resized).jpeg pizzaspinnerdiagram (resized).jpgpizzaspinnerdiagram (resized).jpgpizzaspinner1 (resized).jpgpizzaspinner1 (resized).jpg pizzaspinner2 (resized).jpgpizzaspinner2 (resized).jpg
This is done by lifting the playfield and adjusting the machine screws on the outer mechanism, which lets you wiggle the large plate to give it just enough of a difference in height. Use a 5/16 wrench. There's also a very small set screw on the shaft which gives you further play. Use a 5/64 Allen wrench. (Big thanks to daveyvandy for the great pictures and explanation)
pizzaspinnerfix1 (resized).jpgpizzaspinnerfix1 (resized).jpg pizzaspinnerfix2 (resized).jpgpizzaspinnerfix2 (resized).jpg pizzaspinnerfix3 (resized).jpgpizzaspinnerfix3 (resized).jpg pizzaspinnerfix4 (resized).jpgpizzaspinnerfix4 (resized).jpg

-Center ramp sometimes not registering:
This seems to be an issue with the ball flying around the ramp too quickly to register. It does not happen every time, and as of now there is no official fix or solution.
*I did read that putting a piece of duct tape over half of the opto lens may fix this, but have not tested this for myself, or heard from anyone else how well this works yet.

-Balls flying off the wireform:
Once again this seems to be an issue with the speed of the ball, as of now there is no fix, but I am sure modders are working on it.

-As always it is good practice to lift your playfield after receiving your game and check all connectors. After checking playfield connections, do the same in your backbox. This can fix errors before they happen.

I will update this as needed, please let me know if there is an issue I missed that can be added to the list.

Picture credit goes to: @protocol_j, @bbru, @piperpinball, @adg5016, @mrawesome44, PinMonk , and daveyvandy

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

-Air balls or balls jumping on spinning pizza disk:
Adjust the spinning pizza to be as level as possible with the playfield. [quoted image]
This is done by lifting the playfield and adjusting the washers under the pizza mech, you can raise or lower the spinning pizza. (Will post pics when I get some)

Here's a picture. Which parts am I supposed to adjust to raise the pizza? I don't see any washers.

15950264962292693511218439178997 (resized).jpg15950264962292693511218439178997 (resized).jpg15950265288467686342908031015394 (resized).jpg15950265288467686342908031015394 (resized).jpg
#1143 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Here's a picture. Which parts am I supposed to adjust to raise the pizza? I don't see any washers.[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks like the two bolts on the side need to be loosened on each side, then you can freely slide the whole assembly up and down and re-tighten.

TMNT Pizza adjust (resized).jpgTMNT Pizza adjust (resized).jpg
#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It looks like the two bolts on the side need to be loosened on each side, then you can freely slide the whole assembly up and down and re-tighten.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the explanation! I'll give it a try and send useful pics.

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

If your diverter has come apart during shipping, or you do not like the idea of mounting something to your ramp, both of these issues can be fixed by tightening the nut under the diverter, as shown by piperpinball. He has provided great pictures showing how to re-install your diverter, and how to tighten the nut without removing the ramp. Tightening the nut moves the diverter flap back far enough so that it is no longer hitting the plastic ramp. You will need a 3/8’’ wrench.

My problem is I can’t holt the screw and that top part to come together. You can’t use a wrench until it gets started. Assuming this is the screw that’s underneath

B69C0445-309D-4CFC-863F-47593F5435B1 (resized).jpegB69C0445-309D-4CFC-863F-47593F5435B1 (resized).jpeg
#1146 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Thanks for the explanation! I'll give it a try and send useful pics.

All right, made some adjustments. Just need to adjust the machine screws on the outer mechanism which lets you wiggle the large plate to give it just enough of a difference in height. Use a 5/16 wrench. There's also a very small set screw on the shaft which gives you further play. Use a 5/64 Allen wrench.

IMG_20200717_191850 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_191850 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192234 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192234 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192243 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192243 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192358 (resized).jpgIMG_20200717_192358 (resized).jpg
#1147 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

My problem is I can’t holt the screw and that top part to come together. You can’t use a wrench until it gets started. Assuming this is the screw that’s underneath [quoted image]

try and use a 90 degree screwdriver to hold the screw. It’s def tough but doable

#1148 3 years ago

The diverter: there are only two things that could be loose and causing the diverter to hit the ramp. The first is the phillips head screw that holds the diverter flap in place. After removing the coil from the back panel you can access this straight on with a screwdriver. The shaft of the diverter is flat so you shouldn't have to do any alignment.

The other element is what holds the plunger linkage to the cam. It is a large female hex bolt on top and a phillips head screw on the bottom. There is a small flange on the bottom of the bolt that fills the hole in the linkage. If this part is loose the linkage may be holding the threads on the phillips screw. You *may* be able to tighten this with just the bolt but I think in most cases the phillips screw will turn with the bolt. To get them really tightened you either have to get the cam out which leaves you with a nightmare of having to get the spring back on the cam, or taking the backboard off and fastening the plunger with the cam in place. The backboard plastic can be removed with the front mounted wood screws. The backboard itself comes off by removing the four screws from the back of the backboard to detach it from the L brackets, the. 3 wood screws that fasten it directly to the playfield. All this talk makes me wish I took pictures while doing it. Sorry, my bad.

Was going to try to remove the van and called Stern who directed me to attack from the back. It was way easier to get the backboard off than I had imagined.

#1149 3 years ago
Quoted from Hewitttech:

Just realized my first post was on preview and didn't get posted.
LE #490 I got setup out of the box on 7/11 and have about 100 games in so far.. 14.5M and climbing quick.
Only two issues I had were scratches and scuffs from the right ramp sign on the glass and the round plastic washer under the metal brace on right ramp scratching the right blade. Both from the play field moving around during shipping. Otherwise plays perfect!
I plan on trimming that metal tab back considerable as it is a tight squeeze pulling the play field out.

Aww I got 491. Does that make us brothers?

#1150 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

All right, made some adjustments. Just need to adjust the machine screws on the outer mechanism which lets you wiggle the large plate to give it just enough of a difference in height. Use a 5/16 wrench. There's also a very small set screw on the shaft which gives you further play. Use a 5/64 Allen wrench.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting the pics.

Did this get your pizza level?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.