(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,974 posts
  • 826 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,974 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 240.
#6051 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Black shelf is in! Home brew TMNT Topper is almost complete.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good work with the mounting of the sewer cover. I was trying to think how I was going to do it. Had considered some velcro or mounting tape.

So do you just have the metal magnetically connected to the top of the machine? Same goes for the figures?

I'm just getting my stuff in the mail and will be working on my topper soon.

#6052 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Good work with the mounting of the sewer cover. I was trying to think how I was going to do it. Had considered some velcro or mounting tape.
So do you just have the metal magnetically connected to the top of the machine? Same goes for the figures?
I'm just getting my stuff in the mail and will be working on my topper soon.

Thanks, I was wondering how to mount it too! I really didn't want to drill the shelf. I had corner braces laying around (hence the color. Black is better). I'm going to put a magnetic strip on the sewer cover and then then attach that to the shelf for extra support, plus drill the sides and put a couple machine screws in for the corner braces.

The figures I haven't permanently mounted yet. This is museum putty for the test, just so they wouldn't fall. Probably magnets with 3M tape on the figure side.

#6053 3 years ago

Thanks, I was wondering how to mount it too! I really didn't want to drill the shelf. I had corner braces laying around (hence the color. Black is better). I'm going to put a magnetic strip on the sewer cover and then then attach that to the shelf for extra support, plus drill the sides and put a couple machine screws in for the corner braces.
The figures I haven't permanently mounted yet. This is museum putty for the test, just so they wouldn't fall. Probably magnets with 3M tape on the figure side.

Do they make a Splinter that matches your toppers Turtles? I think Splinter in the middle with a light that comes on when Lair is lit for training would be much better then those pizza boxes.

#6054 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Do they make a Splinter that matches your toppers Turtles? I think Splinter in the middle with a light that comes on when Lair is lit for training would be much better then those pizza boxes.

They don't but there is one set at a Target nearby I was going to try for giggles although it's a figure, not a statue. I'm anti-figures. Snowing pretty hard right now.

#6055 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Cowabunga. Imagine if I could light Splinter’s sword.
1A3A995C-284C-4B87-B24F-2E512A63D9BD (resized).jpeg1A3A995C-284C-4B87-B24F-2E512A63D9BD (resized).jpeg
AADD8D63-5B77-49ED-BB30-52562A2719D9 (resized).jpegAADD8D63-5B77-49ED-BB30-52562A2719D9 (resized).jpeg
4CF6160C-97EE-4A23-933A-30CEFB5131F0 (resized).jpeg4CF6160C-97EE-4A23-933A-30CEFB5131F0 (resized).jpeg
56BB65FE-C5F7-49F1-87A1-02BC28EC97B4 (resized).jpeg56BB65FE-C5F7-49F1-87A1-02BC28EC97B4 (resized).jpeg

#6056 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Nobody has really attempted Splinter as far as a statue. There is one from sideshow from the newer tmnt movies. which are an abomination.

Somebody made a custom figure quite a few years ago that looks really good. But I don't believe it's for sale.
http://loosecollector.blogspot.com/2015/10/master-splinter-tmnt.html
splinter (resized).pngsplinter (resized).png

Cowabunga. Imagine if I could light Splinter’s sword.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Man I'm jealous. No Targets near me and that Baxter Stockman looks sooo awesome. All those NECA figures to be honest.

#6057 3 years ago

Nobody has really attempted Splinter as far as a statue. There is one from sideshow from the newer tmnt movies. which are an abomination.
Somebody made a custom figure quite a few years ago that looks really good. But I don't believe it's for sale.
[quoted image]

Man I'm jealous. No Targets near me and that Baxter Stockman looks sooo awesome. All those NECA figures to be honest.

Someone much earlier in the thread integrated a bunch of these NECA figures into their playfield and it honestly looked like the game should have come that way from Stern. So much so that I paid a king's ransom for a bunch of sets on eBay just to replicate it (Baxter, Rocksteady, Bebop, Krang Droid, April).

I should note that these figures are very close to the style of the characters that Zombie Yeti did in the game. I assume he was working from the same character source materials from Viacom/Nickelodeon that the folks at NECA used.

#6058 3 years ago

I finally set up my TMNT Premium a couple days ago after spending 5 months cleaning & renovating the space it's in (a small closet through a tiny door inside my walk-in closet). Juuuust enough room for a desk and a pinball machine. There is also just enough room to remove the playfield glass and lift the playfield. I did have one small issue, my coin door doesn't completely push in the interlock switch when the coin door is shut. It's like a millimeter short. Has anyone run into that? I'm just going to stick a small bumper on the metal bracket that pushes the interlock so it can press it all the way in.

My in-laws were using this inner closet as storage and left it untouched for 40 years 50 years.

Before and After (needs last few feet of floor and ceiling/floor trim)

1a (resized).png1a (resized).png2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#6059 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I finally set up my TMNT Premium a couple days ago after spending 5 months cleaning & renovating the space it's in (a small closet through a tiny door inside my walk-in closet). Juuuust enough room for a desk and a pinball machine. There is also just enough room to remove the playfield glass and lift the playfield. I did have one small issue, my coin door doesn't completely push in the interlock switch when the coin door is shut. It's like a millimeter short. Has anyone run into that? I'm just going to stick a small bumper on the metal bracket that pushes the interlock so it can press it all the way in.
My in-laws were using this inner closet as storage and left it untouched for 40 years.
Before and After (needs last few feet of floor and ceiling/floor trim)
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is a TREMENDOUS upgrade.

[quoted image]

Thanks for the complement! Yeah that Splinter (depending on size) would be perfect but it's unobtainium.

#6060 3 years ago

That is a TREMENDOUS upgrade.

Thanks! We filled an entire 800-GOT-JUNK truck with what was in this room. It was packed floor to ceiling with boxes of papers, old clothes, TEN cinder blocks and heavy planks of wood which had been used for makeshift shelving, and crumbling insulation. It's a tight fit, but I'm enjoying having a real office space and one the best modern pinball machines ever made. I have barely played it because I want to install a playfield protector. I need to set aside some time to methodically dismantle the playfield and get it done.

#6061 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:Thanks! We filled an entire 800-GOT-JUNK truck with what was in this room. It was packed floor to ceiling with boxes of papers, old clothes, TEN cinder blocks and heavy planks of wood which had been used for makeshift shelving, and crumbling insulation. It's a tight fit, but I'm enjoying having a real office space and one the best modern pinball machines ever made. I have barely played it because I want to install a playfield protector. I need to set aside some time to methodically dismantle the playfield and get it done.

Not trying to convince you NOT to install a playfield protector but I had a GOTG pinball with one and a really disliked the gameplay. My TMNT machine is pretty dimple free after plenty of plays. Nothing like Deadpool I had was.

#6062 3 years ago

Not trying to convince you NOT to install a playfield protector but I had a GOTG pinball with one and a really disliked the gameplay. My TMNT machine is pretty dimple free after plenty of plays. Nothing like Deadpool I had was.

Yeah, I'm not really excited to put the thing on either. I feel like if the game play doesn't feel right after I put it on, then I'll just snip it out and toss it. I do need to do a partial teardown anyway just to put on all the titan rubber replacements, cliffys and plastic protectors and NECA figures that I have waiting. And it'll give me a chance to clean the playfield. It came out of the box with a fine layer of dust under the ramps.

#6063 3 years ago

The right ramp seems to be more and more frequently causing issues on my premium. The small metal bar that swings seems to sometimes not let the ball through smoothly and rejects the ball or the ball hits it and flies up into the glass and over the ramp. I never had this problem until about a week ago. Its only happened maybe 5 times tops so far but it definitely makes me think something is going to break. I've taken the glass off and inspected everything near by, everything is tight and hasn't come loose.

My first thought was that perhaps the bracket was bent but it looks normal?

Any ideas?

#6064 3 years ago

is anyone else having problems with their right wire frame ejecting the ball at high speeds? I keep looking for other threads. I have a hard time believing I am the only one.

#6065 3 years ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

is anyone else having problems with their right wire frame ejecting the ball at high speeds? I keep looking for other threads. I have a hard time believing I am the only one.

It's been happening to me enough that i'm trying to see where it is happening and if a protector can be fabricated.

#6066 3 years ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

happens to me too, but only with very high speed balls.
But i am not sure at what position it's happening.

#6067 3 years ago

Hey all, please be gentle as i've just started paying attention to Turtles as i've not been in the market for a pin lately.
Differences between Pro - Prem - gameplay - basically in a nutshell?

Van ball lock
pizza spins in two directions not one
plane divertor

No less or more ramps or shots between them then? Not talking art, trim or anything. This seems to be a great bang for your buck pro all day long?

Thx for info everyone. I've checked the matrix sheet. and this seems to be the main differences for gameplay.

#6068 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey all, please be gentle as i've just started paying attention to Turtles as i've not been in the market for a pin lately.
Van ball lock
plane divertor
No less or more ramps or shots between them then? Not talking art, trim or anything. This seems to be a great bang for your buck pro all day long?
Thx for info everyone. I've checked the matrix sheet. and this seems to be the main differences for gameplay.

The possibility of 8 ball multiball as well, but that sums it all up there. IMO 8 ball is too much when you already have 6, diverter isn't needed (and problematic), 2 direction disc isn't a game changer. The Van MB start would be cool, but that diverter has also had issues.

The pro is packed. Great value.

#6069 3 years ago

Are most of you fellas using the 1987 code? Is it good?

#6070 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not sure about everybody else but i didnt like it at all. They did a ok job with it but the resolution being VHS quality hurts it immensely. I actually really like Sterns animations.

#6071 3 years ago

Van ball lock
plane divertor

There's also a ball lock in the Lair during pizza multiball which is enabled with the mushroom pizza topping. It's a small difference. The lair on the pro can't lock balls.

#6072 3 years ago

Van ball lock
plane divertor

Both games are great but the Pro has almost zero issues ever. Change the balls to non magnetic balls(Titans) and possibly a cover on the upper ramp to help the optos read the fastest shot in pinball. Otherwise get ready for a piss you off in your face sometimes make you earn a good game fast adrenaline filled layout with great code to match it! Hero's In A Half Shell, Turtle Power!!!

#6073 3 years ago

Question for you all that have had concerns with the spinning pizza mech and grinding. Mine is grinding quite a bit so was going to apply some oil as indicated in prior posts, but realizing all I have on hand is some WD40. Anyone believe there would be any issues with a quick spritz on the shaft?

#6074 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Question for you all that have had concerns with the spinning pizza mech and grinding. Mine is grinding quite a bit so was going to apply some oil as indicated in prior posts, but realizing all I have on hand is some WD40. Anyone believe there would be any issues with a quick spritz on the shaft?

I believe you'd never use that in a pin. Maybe some white lithium grease? or maybe i'm inventing shit......?

#6075 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Definitely no WD40 anywhere near your machine unless there is, heaven forbid, rust somewhere. WD40 is a solvent not a lubricant. You'd be better off leaving the spinner off/disconnected until you have a proper lubricant.

#6076 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Definitely no WD40 anywhere near your machine unless there is, heaven forbid, rust somewhere. WD40 is a solvent not a lubricant. You'd be better off leaving the spinner off/disconnected until you have a proper lubricant.

Thanks for the quick advice! Any recommendations for the best product to pick up for this maintenance?

#6077 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Thanks for the quick advice! Any recommendations for the best product to pick up for this maintenance?

3 in 1 Multipurpose oil (recommended by Stern for specifically oiling your pizza spinner): https://www.amazon.com/3-ONE-Multi-Purpose-Oil-24-Pack/dp/B0002JN5PG/ref=pd_lpo_328_t_1/132-3304396-0861902

Here's one that has Prime shipping so you don't have to wait more than a day or two: https://www.amazon.com/3-ONE-10038-Multi-Purpose-Pack/dp/B00065VGWK/ref=sr_1_3

#6078 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

3 in 1 Multipurpose oil (recommended by Stern for specifically oiling your pizza spinner): amazon.com link »
Here's one that has Prime shipping so you don't have to wait more than a day or two: amazon.com link »

Ordered! Thank you very much.

#6079 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Ordered! Thank you very much.

My pleasure! Stern had some kind of update bulletin as a PDF with instructions for where to oil it. Let me see if I can dig that up... I may need it eventually!

#6080 3 years ago

Yeah the 3 in one is the way to go. Have added it to my spinner a couple times and it seems to really reduce the grinding sound.

#6081 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I just put the play field upright and put some on the arrow and then some on the underside of the top piece right above that hole. Gravity helps a bit. Just rotate it as you oil. Easy peasy
[quoted image]

There's a PDF with this information on how to oil the pizza disc spinner with 3-in-1 oil, but all I can find is this post that has a screenshot of the PDF. In any event, that's where you put the oil. Good luck!

Edit: found images in another post with all the images from Stern with instructions for oiling the pizza spinner disc.. Maybe we should make this a key topic?

a (resized).pnga (resized).png b (resized).png b (resized).pngc (resized).pngc (resized).png

#6082 3 years ago

Quick question. So I recently switched the default mode to Cooperative because my wife starts our games but always forgets to switch to coop first.

So if I play a 1 player game in coop mode. If I get a high score, does it count as a single player high score? Or do I have to be in that mode for it to register?

#6083 3 years ago

I use 3 in 1 for shaker motor as well as squeaky door hinges around the house.

Yeah the 3 in one is the way to go. Have added it to my spinner a couple times and it seems to really reduce the grinding sound.

#6084 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I use it. I think it's good but I'm biased

You can easily switch between the two by swapping SD cards.

#6085 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:Quick question. So I recently switched the default mode to Cooperative because my wife starts our games but always forgets to switch to coop first.
So if I play a 1 player game in coop mode. If I get a high score, does it count as a single player high score? Or do I have to be in that mode for it to register?

one player in coop will count as coop score and not a normal single game. That's the reason i switched to default settings back again.
had some very good single player games, but they did only count to coop mode. Maybe this could be enhancement in future code updates. If only 1 player in coop just count it as single player.

#6086 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

one player in coop will count as coop score and not a normal single game. That's the reason i switched to default settings back again.
had some very good single player games, but they did only count to coop mode. Maybe this could be enhancement in future code updates. If only 1 player in coop just count it as single player.

Thanks! I think I'll change it back again then.

#6087 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

i use both versions. I like the stern ones but when i get an real retro nostalgic flash it's nice to have this version.
From a retro look the 1987 version is a piece of art, the videos just fit fine, they give you the direct 1987 comic feeling (and the resoltution from that time). Like you go back in time in watch the series again. On the other side the Stern version is modern and most of the videos are good (april could be better).

as said before with a second SD-Card you switch from one version to the other. A plugged in USB-Stick helps to save the settings and reload them again.

#6088 3 years ago

Van ball lock
plane divertor

No one ever mentions the extra rules and modes with the premium. There are extra pizza toppings that can lead to 8 ball multi, as well as turning the lair into a physical ball lock for a 1x bonus during pizza multiball. Also, a loopable glider mode that can be started at any time...it will flash purple and make a cool glider whoosh noise each time you hit it. It can be cashed out on the right ramp which will require the diverter for a sweet combo. Kinda reminds me a lil of Deadpool looping on the premium. Pro is a great package for sure as well as the premium. Don’t think you can go wrong. Tons of extra modes and different ways to approach this table.

#6089 3 years ago

Hey folks - I've got a question about the gameplay for TMNT.

I went to a pinball shop today and played seven rounds of this game, and I really loved it except for one thing, and I'm not sure whether that one thing was an electrical/mechanical glitch or part of the game itself:

What felt like randomly, throughout the play of the game, the GI would shut off and my flippers would stop operating, for roughly one second at a time. The main screen and backglass lighting was still there, and I think some of the other lighting was there, but *most* of the lights turned off, and the flippers stopped working. Is there something wrong with the machine, or is this something that can happen if I fail to complete some sort of objective? It happened once during turtle power multiball (which really screwed me), and about two or three times during either general play or during an episode. My best guess was that it was a TILT, but I'd not been nudging the machine whatsoever, and the fact that the flippers recovered within a second or two made me second-guess. As far as I could tell, it only happened when the ball was heading towards the flipper. It resulted in an early drain about 3/4 of the time.

Any thoughts? Ideas? I really liked the machine, and played it a bunch because I was considering buying it. If this is part of the gameplay, I think I'll pass, though. It felt really un-fun. If it's a problem with the machine, anyone have any thoughts what it might've been?

#6090 3 years ago
Quoted from Aardvarki:

I went to a pinball shop today and played seven rounds of this game, and I really loved it except for one thing, and I'm not sure whether that one thing was an electrical/mechanical glitch or part of the game itself:
What felt like randomly, throughout the play of the game, the GI would shut off and my flippers would stop operating, for roughly one second at a time. The main screen and backglass lighting was still there, and I think some of the other lighting was there, but *most* of the lights turned off, and the flippers stopped working. Is there something wrong with the machine, or is this something that can happen if I fail to complete some sort of objective? It happened once during turtle power multiball (which really screwed me), and about two or three times during either general play or during an episode. My best guess was that it was a TILT, but I'd not been nudging the machine whatsoever, and the fact that the flippers recovered within a second or two made me second-guess. As far as I could tell, it only happened when the ball was heading towards the flipper. It resulted in an early drain about 3/4 of the time.
Any thoughts? Ideas? I really liked the machine, and played it a bunch because I was considering buying it. If this is part of the gameplay, I think I'll pass, though. It felt really un-fun. If it's a problem with the machine, anyone have any thoughts what it might've been?

During multiball and some modes the flashing is a bit excessive, but the flippers should always be functional. Sounds like there was a problem with that specific machine.

#6091 3 years ago
Quoted from Aardvarki:

Old code if i had to guess. That is not how the game plays. Call up the pin shop and ask them what code its running. Also check out some recent videos on youtube of most recent code you will see it doesnt act like your describing.

#6092 3 years ago
Quoted from Aardvarki:

flippers going out is not normal or a common problem that we've seen on this forum. Sounds like an issue with that machine.

#6093 3 years ago

Ok boys we are done with the topper, sans lighting. As soon as that’s done, I’ll post a complete how to thread, putting together all the pieces (literally).

The lighting is being done custom, so if any of you want to light yours, you can get that option too.

Added benefit is if I ever sold the machine, I can reuse basically everything. The statues, TMNT sign, Shelf. The sewer cover has a couple holes, but not really a big deal. I decided to add some cheap support to it because of the sign. Literally $2 pieces. Nice and sturdy.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
7B9B0FAC-E35B-43AA-A3EF-076D28FA8437 (resized).jpeg7B9B0FAC-E35B-43AA-A3EF-076D28FA8437 (resized).jpeg
DD2450C8-B1F3-49B7-AD6B-F75F6E551793 (resized).jpegDD2450C8-B1F3-49B7-AD6B-F75F6E551793 (resized).jpeg
7FEA4916-B41E-4BBA-A9B2-E99E5D14D0BC (resized).jpeg7FEA4916-B41E-4BBA-A9B2-E99E5D14D0BC (resized).jpeg
7FF2DEA9-612C-461C-8B10-0F51E7194C57 (resized).jpeg7FF2DEA9-612C-461C-8B10-0F51E7194C57 (resized).jpeg
0EEDF186-913D-4AC5-B5D0-BA973AA45B70 (resized).jpeg0EEDF186-913D-4AC5-B5D0-BA973AA45B70 (resized).jpeg
304E3DD0-AA24-463C-A51A-77F93CFCD243 (resized).jpeg304E3DD0-AA24-463C-A51A-77F93CFCD243 (resized).jpeg
D2986207-A5D8-4D8B-89F2-6A589F0E8ABE (resized).jpegD2986207-A5D8-4D8B-89F2-6A589F0E8ABE (resized).jpeg
C22AABD6-94A1-476F-A860-5F50796B8015 (resized).jpegC22AABD6-94A1-476F-A860-5F50796B8015 (resized).jpeg
AB9004E4-1022-4A08-8EB1-8317B8ABDDBC (resized).jpegAB9004E4-1022-4A08-8EB1-8317B8ABDDBC (resized).jpeg
B2A1AD88-9EF4-4889-83E0-8195AB561711 (resized).jpegB2A1AD88-9EF4-4889-83E0-8195AB561711 (resized).jpeg

#6094 3 years ago

The only and I mean only thing I don’t like is that they used sounds from Ghostbusters and it drives me crazy.

#6095 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

The only and I mean only thing I don’t like is that they used sounds from Ghostbusters and it drives me crazy.

which sounds did they re-use?

#6096 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I love both the 1987 and Stern’s graphics - so I have two SD cards that I swap back and forth. Slight setting changes on each.

#6097 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Who else has had this happen after a game? Two balls unloaded from the pizza parlor. I'm in disbelief. The odds!!!
[quoted image]

You can’t lose if they never drain. Do. Not. Flip.

#6098 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Been using Delt31’s code. Refuse to play the game without it. Nostalgia overload.

#6099 3 years ago

TMNT is my go to game. Really beginning to get the shot layout down better and so enjoy how fast it plays. The software depth is a blast! Wish all games were this deep. Think this game overtime will be highly sought after. Still have not done the neutrino pizza party yet, although.

#6100 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

TMNT is my go to game. Really beginning to get the shot layout down better and so enjoy how fast it plays. The software depth is a blast! Wish all games were this deep. Think this game overtime will be highly sought after. Still have not done the neutrino pizza party yet, although.

Right there with you! I still havent gotten Neutrino pizza party either i always get sidetracked with other modes everytime i set out to get it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toughkenamon, PA
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,974 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.