(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 240.
#6501 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Is the tip of the Katana shooter rod shorter than a stock one?

First thing I tried was to swap tips and that did not fix the problem, so my guess is that the rod itself is hair shorter than the stock rod.

#6502 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Folks that bought the Leonardo Katana shooter rod...
Did stern send you an entire assembly?
Can I just swap out the rod itself?
[quoted image]

This is how I got sent my Elvira shooter, I just replaced the whole assembly.

#6503 2 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

First thing I tried was to swap tips and that did not fix the problem, so my guess is that the rod itself is hair shorter than the stock rod.

I will measure them side by side.

#6504 2 years ago

Well. I measured them both.

Stock shooter rod extends 6.75” from where the plate touches the cab.

The TMNT shooter rod extends only 6.5”.

And super bummer. It doesn’t reach the ball properly when used. Plunger launches are useless now.

Damn, what a disappointment.

How does stuff like this make it out the door?

0B03A906-E1BE-459F-A840-D97BDC4C1F20 (resized).jpeg0B03A906-E1BE-459F-A840-D97BDC4C1F20 (resized).jpeg
#6505 2 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

Update.

I pulled both the stock shooter and the katana shooter out of their housings.

Both rods actionable length is the exact same.

So I measured the washers. Same thickness.

I measured the short external springs (the ones outside the machine).

The katana blades external spring is .25” longer at rest. This explains the rod protruding from the base into the cabinet .25” less than the stock shooter.

I swapped this spring.

All launches are good now with my new katana shooter and old spring.

I also then tried the original shooter housing and hardware with the katana rod and it shoots fine.

Check if the outer spring that comes with yours is too long.

Not the best picture but you can kind see it.
26DEAD38-35D2-442A-8065-1AED1B98FBDB (resized).jpeg26DEAD38-35D2-442A-8065-1AED1B98FBDB (resized).jpegD5D6903C-C83D-45F5-B868-1BEF485A1446 (resized).jpegD5D6903C-C83D-45F5-B868-1BEF485A1446 (resized).jpeg

#6506 2 years ago

That shooter rod looks like a groinal injury waiting to happen.

Rob

#6507 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

That shooter rod looks like a groinal injury waiting to happen.
Rob

Or a head injury for my kids.

#6508 2 years ago

The more I look at that damn Katana plunger, the more I'm thinking I wanna grab one.

What do you owners think after having presumably used it a fair bit?

#6509 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What do you owners think

im a big fan despite being a ball crushing victim 2X to-date. dont ever try to navigate around this shooter in the dark.

#6510 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Wanted to let you guys know that I 've just bought a pro version of TMNT and loving it. Played it for a few days now but came across something weird and was wondering did anyone else had this problem before. I was in a episode fighting slash and had multi ball going at the same time and this blank screen came on and nothing happened even on the play field. I did a quick reset and it was back normal again. It's running the latest code (1.41). Thanks!

IMAG2642 (resized).jpgIMAG2642 (resized).jpg
#6511 2 years ago
Quoted from raplaka75:

Hello everyone! Wanted to let you guys know that I 've just bought a pro version of TMNT and loving it. Played it for a few days now but came across something weird and was wondering did anyone else had this problem before. I was in a episode fighting slash and had multi ball going at the same time and this blank screen came on and nothing happened even on the play field. I did a quick reset and it was back normal again. It's running the latest code (1.41). Thanks!
[quoted image]

Yes this is a known problem. For me happens maybe only 1% of games. Always during a MB. Sadly last time it happened we had a family member over who was having an epic game and it happened which stunk. But I wouldn't worry and hoping it gets addressed in next code update.

#6512 2 years ago
Quoted from raplaka75:

[quoted image]

Unfortunately TMNT still has a few nasty lingering bugs that need to be squashed. There is also still a Turtle Power MB reset issue which seems quite random, and the call-outs are missing from Final Battle (and Final Battle Challenge). Being such major (though sporadic) problems, I'm really kind of surprised they haven't been addressed yet. I'm hoping that means Dwight is working on some nice additions to go with the bug fixes, but I won't hold my breath on that. The game is pretty stacked as-is, but I wouldn't complain about more!

#6513 2 years ago
Quoted from raplaka75:

[quoted image]

I've had this too. I contacted Stern via email and they sent me a new SD card w/game code on it for free to see if that eliminates the issue. So far so good, but as someone mentioned, it happens so infrequently, only time will tell if that's it.

#6514 2 years ago

Put up a nice GC last night on film, the screen can’t be seen very well unfortunately, I’ll try and remedy that for next video, but for now, this video is some very good playing of this title!! It can be very rewarding, but it is a very difficult game to master!!
Enjoy, completed many modes, 3 perks for team up (still failed) and just lots of great action. Quality could be better like my other videos, it’s almost as if it’s too bright . Give it a watch, lemme know what ya think and any questions .

#6515 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Unfortunately TMNT still has a few nasty lingering bugs that need to be squashed

I just found/confirmed a bug relating to Team Up MB. If you have a Turtle ready to rescue, and then drain down to one ball, it seems there is a grace period where you can shoot the shot and get your add-a-ball but the mode still ends and you end up with 2 balls in single ball play. Seems like the add-a-ball has a different grace period than the mode itself.

#6516 2 years ago

I made a fan adapter for the noisy power supply fan so I could connect a quieter fan that will prevent the noisy one from kicking on. I like to have my machine on during the day in my home office, so I can play a game whenever the mood hits me. But the fan is SO LOUD!!!

Anyway, I posted the adapter to thingiverse and you can get the fan on Amazon. Details are on thingiverse:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4844962

Let me know if you end up making this! If you want one but don't have a printer, I can print one for you. Just give me a PM with your mailing info. It'll probably be less than $5 to ship anywhere in the US.

fan (resized).jpegfan (resized).jpeg
#6517 2 years ago

Has anyone gotten to Cowabunga on stream? Usually by now you would have seen someone stream getting to the ultimate wizard mode. I would like for IE Pinball to attempt this one. When I hear people complaining about this game a majority of them say that things such as 123 and Weapon get in the way and not needed and that they got to final battle and were done...but it seems they never achieve Cowabunga or know that you need those hurry up objectives to get there. We say it all the time here how hard but wildly fun this game is. The code set and obtaining everything is not an easy thing to learn and do. I feel like people discount this game and don't accept the challenge or are not up for it. Its such a unique style of play. No time for planning. Just go go go. I love when rule sets completely change the way a game is played or should be played.

#6518 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I made a fan adapter for the noisy power supply fan so I could connect a quieter fan that will prevent the noisy one from kicking on. I like to have my machine on during the day in my home office, so I can play a game whenever the mood hits me. But the fan is SO LOUD!!!

Nice! What fan are you using with it? Thank you for doing the leg work on this-

#6519 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I just use Pinmonk’s quiet fan, installation is quick and easy, I currently have them in 5 of my games. Stern’s fans are ridiculously loud to be sure, so any fix is worth it.

#6520 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I just use Pinmonk’s quiet fan, installation is quick and easy, I currently have them in 5 of my games. Stern’s fans are ridiculously loud to be sure, so any fix is worth it.

Pinmonk’s stuff is great. I have replaced all my game fans with his.

#6521 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Glad I could make something useful! I'm using the Noctua N F-A6x25:
https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-A6x25-PWM-Premium-Quiet/dp/B00VXTANZ4

and this connector from Pinball Life. You can see where to tap the 12 Volts from in the product images.

You will need to strip the wires on the fan and the Pinball Life connector and connect Noctua 12V (red wire) to board 12V (Marked 12V) and Noctua Ground (black wire) to board Ground (Marked GND).

Edit: The primary benefit of this (besides preventing that loud fan noise) is not having to open your power supply case which voids your Stern warranty.

#6522 2 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Has anyone gotten to Cowabunga on stream? Usually by now you would have seen someone stream getting to the ultimate wizard mode.

I have only seen it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/712259922 as part of this stream https://www.twitch.tv/videos/712274288

They‘re playing coop, but still a massive achievement with 2 players, 3 balls each.

I‘ve made it several times now in 4 player coop, but don‘t see an ice cube‘s chance in hell with 3 balls only…

#6523 2 years ago

Hey guys. Ive got a LE in the shop annd it has two remaining issues.

1. The glider is not working during play, or when tested in diag mode. Totally dead. Looks like an RC car servo that operates it.
2. The shaker motor is not working during play, or in diag mode either. I do have it adjusted to MAX.

All connections are intact. Have not yet tested the DC motor on the shaker, but I will do that next. Any ideas on these two issues?

Thanks.

#6524 2 years ago

So I'm pretty new to pinball and got a NIB TMNT Premium last month. Just recently my upper ball lock (Pizza Parlor ball lock) stopped firing. Did a coil test and you hear a noise but nothing really happens. If I pull the ball lock up manually it will drop during the coil test, but won't go back up. Any suggestions?

#6525 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

So I'm pretty new to pinball and got a NIB TMNT Premium last month. Just recently my upper ball lock (Pizza Parlor ball lock) stopped firing. Did a coil test and you hear a noise but nothing really happens. If I pull the ball lock up manually it will drop during the coil test, but won't go back up. Any suggestions?

Does the plunger inside the coil move freely when you manipulate it manually? The coil bracket could be bent or the plunger could be getting stuck in the coil or on the housing.

#6526 2 years ago

Question: I periodically have heard a grinding noise coming from the machine. I think it's the spinning pizza. I read previously that you should oil the motor. Exactly what am I oiling and what am using to do it?

#6527 2 years ago

So, I just bought a Pro without having seen it or played the game. Kind of an impulse buy.

I had the itch to get 2 games. I had decided on a Munsters Pro for the one (but I am having a hard time finding one). For the other I was down to Guardians and Turtles.

I've only played Guardians a few times and never played a Turtles. Everything I've read about Turtles make me think I'll like it more.

I don't care for deep games (Hence why I am interested in Munsters). To me, the rulesets of 90s WMS were my favorites. I am a middle of the road player, not terrible, but not great. So if a game has shots that are too tough, I will lose interest. (Seemed to be a common theme with GoTG). Also I want my kids to enjoy the game. They are not good at all. Here is the kicker, they wanted a GoTG and not a Turtles. (Oh well....too bad for them )

I blame Stranger Things for pulling me back into the hobby. I friggin love that game. I had been dormant with the same 4 games for the last 10 years. But I am back. Traded out 2 pins for a Stanger Things Pro and Star Wars Pro. Really like both of them. (Stranger Things moreso)

I am off to buy mods.

#6528 2 years ago
Quoted from EasternTraveler:

Question: I periodically have heard a grinding noise coming from the machine. I think it's the spinning pizza. I read previously that you should oil the motor. Exactly what am I oiling and what am using to do it?

Here’s an old post with all the info you need. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/122#post-6145087

I still feel like this should be a key topic in this thread. Mods?

#6529 2 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Hey guys. Ive got a LE in the shop annd it has two remaining issues.
1. The glider is not working during play, or when tested in diag mode. Totally dead. Looks like an RC car servo that operates it.
2. The shaker motor is not working during play, or in diag mode either. I do have it adjusted to MAX.
All connections are intact. Have not yet tested the DC motor on the shaker, but I will do that next. Any ideas on these two issues?
Thanks.

Anyone able to chime in?

Thanks

#6530 2 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Anyone able to chime in?
Thanks

servo you can get a replacement from amazon. I did mine based off searching this thread on how to do it. Here is what i bought to replace.

Hitec 32645S HS-645MG High Torque 2BB Metal Gear Servo https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003T6RSVQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_5ECjZfse2dbbE

Both the glider and shaker I would reach out to stern or distributor to put in a claim. They should replace your glider but it’s been months and I haven’t got mine still so don’t wait for them. Shaker they will help trouble shoot

#6531 2 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Anyone able to chime in?
Thanks

Is the shaker turned on in the game settings?

Rob

#6532 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

So, I just bought a Pro without having seen it or played the game. Kind of an impulse buy.
I had the itch to get 2 games. I had decided on a Munsters Pro for the one (but I am having a hard time finding one). For the other I was down to Guardians and Turtles.
I've only played Guardians a few times and never played a Turtles. Everything I've read about Turtles make me think I'll like it more.
I don't care for deep games (Hence why I am interested in Munsters). To me, the rulesets of 90s WMS were my favorites. I am a middle of the road player, not terrible, but not great. So if a game has shots that are too tough, I will lose interest. (Seemed to be a common theme with GoTG). Also I want my kids to enjoy the game. They are not good at all. Here is the kicker, they wanted a GoTG and not a Turtles. (Oh well....too bad for them )
I blame Stranger Things for pulling me back into the hobby. I friggin love that game. I had been dormant with the same 4 games for the last 10 years. But I am back. Traded out 2 pins for a Stanger Things Pro and Star Wars Pro. Really like both of them. (Stranger Things moreso)
I am off to buy mods.

Munsters is a great game the layout is really nice and it flows just oh so nicely. I had one for a few months and it got kind of old but it’s certainly fun. Munster madness is a fantastic mode to get to.

I really want a gotg to go with my iron man, xmen, TWDLE, and tmnt but they’re hard to come by. I’m a massive Borg fan!!

I think cowabunga is within the realms of possibility for the above average player on 3 balls. Once or twice I’ve completed 6 modes, 1/2/3 combo, weapon hurry up, krang combo and the April hurry ups. You HAVE to start 2 modes each ball to have a chance otherwise you’re in trouble. I feel like if I have the shots dialled in I’ve got a chance at cowabunga even though I’ve never been to final battle. I’d like 1/2/3 combo to be available more often even after completing it as one of the perks is 1/2/3 combo tripled and once you complete it asta la vista baby! Not much of a perk.

#6533 2 years ago

I'm a bit freaked out
I have my pin up & running for like a month, my first one ever
I have around 300 games in
Today I just realized those wear... It seems quite serious to me for this little amount of games!
Is that something I will be able to restore when I want to sell it??
Is there something I can do to limit this, besides being a better player and shooting less often and those damn targets when aiming for the left ramp??

My balls are the following, from the 1st game onwards: https://pu-parts.com/1-1-16-high-gloss-pinball-standard-size-low-magnetic_3

IMG_20210503_151428 (resized).jpgIMG_20210503_151428 (resized).jpgIMG_20210503_152844 (resized).jpgIMG_20210503_152844 (resized).jpg

#6534 2 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

I'm a bit freaked out
Today I just realized those wear... It seems quite serious to me for this little amount of games!
Is there something I can do to limit this, besides being a better player and shooting less often and those damn targets when aiming for the left ramp??
My balls are the following, from the 1st game onwards: https://pu-parts.com/1-1-16-high-gloss-pinball-standard-size-low-magnetic_3
[quoted image][quoted image]

Some target decal wear is to be expected. Pinball is a very physical game, there will be wear, and decals can be considered a maintenance item, same as rubbers, balls, etc. Many times Stern even includes a few spares in the goodie bag. I can't remember off the top of my head if TMNT included them or not. If not, you could always request some from them. 300 games seems a little soon to show that kind of decal wear, but really it's not a big deal. I'm not seeing the problem in your second picture?

#6535 2 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

I'm a bit freaked out

Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm not seeing the problem in your second picture?

I think the magnet "wear"? Honestly, in my opinion, neither of those are really even issues to worry about. That target is zoomed in very close, no one is ever actually looking that closely. I know it's easier said than done, just my two cents.

#6536 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I think the magnet "wear"? Honestly, in my opinion, neither of those are really even issues to worry about. That target is zoomed in very close, no one is ever actually looking that closely. I know it's easier said than done, just my two cents.

Ahh...yeah if he's worried about the magnet getting scratched up, that just happens. No worries here. Pinball machines simply do not stay perfect...it's not in their nature.

#6537 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Ahh...yeah if he's worried about the magnet getting scratched up, that just happens. No worries here. Pinball machines simply do not stay perfect...it's not in their nature.

Yeah, that was my concern with the pizza.
Thanks for your replies guys, I know that when time comes to sell, people look VERY close to your game
In the meantime I'll do my best to improve and shoot more the actual ramp...

#6538 2 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Thanks for your replies guys, I know that when time comes to sell, people look VERY close to your game

Hey man, targets need to get hit too! Don't take that away from them, it's all they have!

The other thing to consider is, if a part is replaceable and relatively cheap, there's no way it should affect re-sale value down the road. People DO look very closely at things like playfields but they are expensive and difficult to replace.

#6539 2 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Well then never sell your TMNT

#6540 2 years ago

Cowabunga dudes!!! I wanted to share some new mods I'm making for TMNT.

First are 3D Coin Reject Buttons featuring -- what else -- a PIZZA!

TMNT-S_RCP (resized).jpgTMNT-S_RCP (resized).jpg

The buttons themselves are 3D-printed in the translucent color of your choice (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or clear/white), then a filament change transitions to the yellow 'innards' of the pizza. The pepperoni & mushrooms are accented with ink, and the round-surfaced crust is printed separately and permanently snapped into place.

Next is the 3D Start Button! Another dual-filament print puts a sewer manhole cover atop a translucent green base. The manhole cover has cutouts that read 'START' in a TMNT-esque font. The photo below (using Star Wars as an example) shows the button replaces the lens & start token.

TMNTStart_RCP (resized).jpgTMNTStart_RCP (resized).jpg

StartParts_RCP (resized).jpgStartParts_RCP (resized).jpg

The coin buttons and the start button are very easy to install (I have DIY videos to walk you through). They're available here in my shop on Pinside or through my website. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Pinside shop - coin buttons: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05027-3d-coin-reject-buttons-tmnt-stern
Pinside shop - start button: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05038-3d-start-button-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern

#6541 2 years ago

Hi all! First time post, long time lurker ! I just got my first pin, nib TMNT pro last friday. Absolutely having a blast! Love it to bits.
Although tonight I notice the up post on the top left orbit seems to be feeling weird during gameplay. When I hold the left flipper up and plunge, 50% will go all the way around and 50% will be stopped by the post up - even though I'm holding the left flipper up.

I feel when I've hit some shots up the right and left orbit it also hits the post being up. It just feels like tonight its been up blocking shots that in the last few days wouldn't.

Any ideas as to why and how I can address this? Hopefully an easy fix. I did a coil test and it fires it off. It goes up then after a few other things gets tested, it comes back to it and goes down. Tried doing a little digging in the forum but not coming across anything yet.

Cheers.

#6542 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Hi all! First time post, long time lurker ! I just got my first pin, nib TMNT pro last friday. Absolutely having a blast! Love it to bits.
Although tonight I notice the up post on the top left orbit seems to be feeling weird during gameplay. When I hold the left flipper up and plunge, 50% will go all the way around and 50% will be stopped by the post up - even though I'm holding the left flipper up.
I feel when I've hit some shots up the right and left orbit it also hits the post being up. It just feels like tonight its been up blocking shots that in the last few days wouldn't.
Any ideas as to why and how I can address this? Hopefully an easy fix. I did a coil test and it fires it off. It goes up then after a few other things gets tested, it comes back to it and goes down. Tried doing a little digging in the forum but not coming across anything yet.
Cheers.

I've experienced this as well. Mostly only on the 1st ball tho. Ball 2 and 3 I definitely get to go all the way around. But when doing a character select with the left flipper and holding it down then plunging the ball usually doesn't go all the way around.

#6543 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I've experienced this as well. Mostly only on the 1st ball tho. Ball 2 and 3 I definitely get to go all the way around. But when doing a character select with the left flipper and holding it down then plunging the ball usually doesn't go all the way around.

I don't have my machine yet, but I know in Iron Man for example, holding the left flipper button while plunging lowers the Up-post at the top of the orbit. This is by design.

#6544 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I don't have my machine yet, but I know in Iron Man for example, holding the left flipper button while plunging lowers the Up-post at the top of the orbit. This is by design.

Right. But holding it down on ball 1 doesn't work 100% of the time.

While it does work 100% of the time on ball 2 and 3 for me.

#6545 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Right. But holding it down on ball 1 doesn't work 100% of the time.

While it does work 100% of the time on ball 2 and 3 for me.

I feel like when Im Donatello, it doesnt work for me on ball 1. Maybe Ill test after work today. I dont notice this with any other turtle.

#6546 2 years ago

So this morning it has gotten worse. It stays up and doesn't even go down now. Anyone heard of this or experienced it? Got to be common across any machine? So in a moment I'll dig around regarding an up post that stays up. Bit of a shame, just a few days in - but I suppose its life of a pinball owner?! Will call my distrubutor also this morning and see what they suggest. I did the coil test and it stays up right at the start and doesn't go down. Whereas last night was going up and down during the test.

I thought it was strange. I was getting it bounce of the post, into the inner orbit or even the outer orbit and down. Which in the last few days hadn't experienced at all. And a stack of orbit shots during game play wouldn't go all the way around. Now this has all happened and I'm watching it with a magnify glass, I'm pretty sure with all characters you can hold the left flipper button, plunge and have the ball go all the way around to the left flipper?! not just Donatello. I've been staying clear of him and sticking with Raph, just cos. Will keep you all posted.

#6547 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

So this morning it has gotten worse. It stays up and doesn't even go down now. Anyone heard of this or experienced it? Got to be common across any machine? So in a moment I'll dig around regarding an up post that stays up. Bit of a shame, just a few days in - but I suppose its life of a pinball owner?! Will call my distrubutor also this morning and see what they suggest. I did the coil test and it stays up right at the start and doesn't go down. Whereas last night was going up and down during the test.

The post might be binding on the playfield through hole, so you could try loosening the mech from below and tightening it in place better centered. Just a thought.

#6548 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The post might be binding on the playfield through hole, so you could try loosening the mech from below and tightening it in place better centered. Just a thought.

Yeah thanks shaub that's what I'm thinking. Spoke with my distributor and has recommened a few things that I will try in my lunch break today. Best to do some real work first....I suppose!

#6549 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Yeah thanks shaub that's what I'm thinking. Spoke with my distributor and has recommened a few things that I will try in my lunch break today. Best to do some real work first....I suppose!

I don't have a TMNT yet (arrives on May 15th), but both up-posts on my Stranger Things were binding against the PF. I tried loosening the assembly and seeing if I could move them enough but no go. I eventually rotated the assemblies and drilled new mounting holes. The posts are perfect now.

#6550 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Best to do some real work first....I suppose!

That's where you're wrong! haha. good luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
There are 11,954 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.