(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,075 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3743 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240427_012808044.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 242.
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks, I know about the post. I get rejects near where the right ramp drops into the left orbit, or it bounces around the t-intersection. Either I have to shoot better or I'm getting airballs that hit the bottom of the suspended ramp. prodoshi has this happen as well.

Could the ball be getting a bit of air from the pizza disc and then hopping even more when it hits the ball guide in the orbit?

#2902 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Could the ball be getting a bit of air from the pizza disc and then hopping even more when it hits the ball guide in the orbit?

No, pizza is too far to the right of orbit to have an effect.

I slow moed the shot. A clean shot against the left rail fine. But if your ball just grazes the rail on the right (I hate these wire rails) then it bounces back to left guide and then bounces back near opening on right. The ball bounces some more and comes back. Can’t think of a solution. The same happens in Tunnel in TWD. I guess I just have to shoot better. I provided a diagram.

474DCF05-F3E0-4341-9B17-061C1E212756 (resized).jpeg474DCF05-F3E0-4341-9B17-061C1E212756 (resized).jpeg
#2903 3 years ago

Turtle Select is done. The green frame around the whole bracket without green frames on each window was the way to go. The kit will replace all the hardware with the screen printed plastic and light board, getting rid of the giant ugly steel screws on top to really clean up the look, and also replace the board spacers on the bottom. It will contain:

1 x Turtle Select bracket
1 x Light board bracket
1 x Light board retaining clip
2 x Wafer-top mounting screws (to attach it back to the stainless bracket)
2 x #4 1/2" stainless flat top screw (to attach Light board bracket to the Turtle Select bracket)

Printing them now to have some stock to send out once I add them to the store and also to figure out how much time is in each set so I can set a price. They'll be in the pinmonk store here on pinside and at pinmonk.com next week.

turtle select frame_sml (resized).jpgturtle select frame_sml (resized).jpg

#2904 3 years ago

I had to share this, lol!

Screenshot_20200825-002342~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200825-002342~2 (resized).png
#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I am now fine with the counter intuitive way of going past the turtle or knowing your turtle is about to be selected before you hold down the button. It is a bit different but I'm ok with that. Thanks to waxx and shaub for helping me out with this. It would have been more elegant for pro owners to have the selection and launch as separate but I agree it is ok how it is. I was wrong, sorry Dwight. It is good that he added this skill shot feature in for pro owners and he shouldn't have an idiot like me whinge about it.
Edit: there was another pinsider that would have liked this change as well for what it's worth.
Thanks for pointing out that pros understand what I don't. Personally I think action buttons for starting games and launching balls is not required. At least I can deactivate the start game with the action button. It's fun when you reach across to turn off the game and my jacket pushes against the action button and starts a game just while I'm turning it off.

why so whiny, stand by your opinion. IMO it feels weired and not right- code could fix that. Dwight reads this and really cares about his work. If he thinks its the right decision he will do something about it. You where not rude IMO, so where is the problem? from my view, there have been enough pins with an alternative ball launch enabled by pressing the left flipperbutton during ball launch. thats not possible here with ball one (just with a workaround), but it works on ball 2 and 3 as known from other pins.

Regarding the left loop i came to the same conclusion yesterday by making slowmo videos. I happens alot on high speed balls because the ball has another "bouncing pattern" off of the left ball guide, rattles from left to right an eventually even jumps up to the ramp exit.
I built 3 differnt airball protectors with no success, because balls are getting stopped coming down from the ramp exit from a right ramp shot. As they leave the ball exit they bounce up into the air a littlebit, and thats where they get cought by the airball protector. So no fix from my side.
I have had the same problem with DP on the left orbit and since there is no exit like the pizza parlor i was able to build my own ball guide there, its much more enjoyable now!
dp01 (resized).jpgdp01 (resized).jpgtmnt01 (resized).jpgtmnt01 (resized).jpg

#2906 3 years ago

Haha. I should man up!

Got sick of asking for fixes to pirates that never happened.

Good to see you got the same behaviour with your Left orbit. It’s almost as though the right rail Before the opening could be opened up a bit more. I think it narrows too much.

#2907 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Haha. I should man up!
Got sick of asking for fixes to pirates that never happened.
Good to see you got the same behaviour with your Left orbit. It’s almost as though the right rail Before the opening could be opened up a bit more. I think it narrows too much.

Yeah, a solid metal guide and a little wider space would help. I also have this problem on my JP2 center spinner shot where the ball enters the orbit. The inside of the orbit is also made with those cheap metal rails, these are springy so the ball tends to rattle there and eventually starts flying into the pterandon ramps hex post. I think its a question of money, they could make a game feeling smoother of course, maybe even would be worth it thinking about it. I have had that problem now on 4 stern titles, and i just owned 5

#2908 3 years ago

New game code !!

LE/PREMIUM V1.21 - August 24, 2020
==================================
Fixed:
- Start Speech "RAPHAEL" in last version (V1.20) was the wrong wave file.

New:
- Added PIZZA DISC TEST in the game test menu

LE/PREMIUM V1.20 - August 20, 2020
Fixed:
- Fixed Bonus score issue.
- Timers are now paused during episode start display effect.
- Fixed "random" dots staying on the screen.
- The Frenzy value was not reset correctly. If you played more than one
Ninja Pizza Multiball and got frenzy (Octopus) both times the value was
carried over and should not have been.

New:
- Added a tune player to game play mode menu.
- Its called DJ MIXER
- To start, hold in both flippers. When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears use
the flippers to navigate player and press the START BUTTON
- Use buttons to control the player
- Left button will restart the current tune. It will go to the previous
song if pressed near the start of a song.
- Right button will move to the next song.
- The ACTION button will change the current playlist.
- The START button will exit the mode.
- Both flipper buttons will Pause or un-pause the mode. After some time
while paused the will automatically end.
- There are three new adjustments in the STANDARD ADJUSTMENTS for this:
- PLAYER DJ MIKXER MODE - Default = YES
- NO - Do not include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- YES - Include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST MODE - Default = ORDERED PLAYBACK
- ORDERED PLAYBACK - play songs in order
- SHUFFLE PLAYBACK - play songs in a random order
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST REPEAT - Default = YES
- NO - Return to the attract mode when the playlist ends.
- YES - Restart the playlist when it ends.
- The game must be in FREE PLAY to use the DJ MIXER
- Added to the episode is lit background lamp effect. The van flasher now
pulses if you have episodes lit.
- Added an adjustment to allow the main theme in the game to be changed to a
non-licensed tune. Hopefully this will help streamers.
- Its called REPLACE LICENSED TUNE
- NO - Leave all the tunes in place. This is the default.
- YES - replace the main theme throughout the game with an instrumental
version.

Tweaked:
- Increased the bonus for episodes both completed and not at the start of
Final Battle.
- Improved the debounce timing of the start button.
- Final Battle Challenge now waits on turtle selection speech to finish before
starting intro
- Changed adjustment text from PLYR to PLAYER
- Added "-"s to PIZZA-O-METER text to be more consistent.
- Changed PARLOUR to PARLOR to be more consistent.
- Gave some speech calls some more head room to help with potential clipping.
- Greatly increased all the scores for Episodes.
- Changed flipper power adjustments to use numbers instead of SOFT, NORMAL,
HARD.
- Changed the lowest value of the TROUGH EJECT POWER adjustment to 150.
- Changed priority of tunes that play so that Episodes tunes will now win if
1-2-3 FOOT is also running.

Moved to system 2.55 -
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.63.0

#2909 3 years ago

Well, I certainly didn't have Music Player in the "what's next" list.

Excited to see how the scoring changes play out.

#2910 3 years ago

Ooooh "- Greatly increased all the scores for Episodes."

I really wanted to see that!

#2911 3 years ago

Anyone come up with any home-made fix actions for the turtle van door? My door in the last 4 games hasn't opened three times. It's to the point where I can't even do turtle power multi ball because the door doesn't open and the balls don't come out and so all the machine does is just keep racking up balls on the ramp behind the turtle van.

I sent Flipnout pinball an email to hopefully get in touch with Stern to hopefully get a replacement. Very disappointing because one of the big selling points for the premiums and LEs was the turtle van that drops the balls out of the door.....

#2912 3 years ago

Excited by the 1.21 update. The DJ Mixer and the non-licensed tune sound fun. Surprised to see that they "greatly increased all the scores for Episodes."

The Pizza Test should be helpful, the distorted callouts sound fixed and if I'm reading this correctly this should fix the accidental 2 player bug right?

#2913 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Excited by the 1.21 update. The DJ Mixer and the non-licensed tune sound fun. Surprised to see that they "greatly increased all the scores for Episodes."
The Pizza Test should be helpful, the distorted callouts sound fixed and if I'm reading this correctly this should fix the accidental 2 player bug right?

Yeah that debounce should hopefully take care of the 2-play bug!

#2914 3 years ago

Can't wait for the First plunge with the new code

IMG_20200825_200009 (resized).jpgIMG_20200825_200009 (resized).jpgIMG_20200825_200024 (resized).jpgIMG_20200825_200024 (resized).jpg
#2915 3 years ago

Here's how to use the new DJ MIXER!

#2916 3 years ago

Did a quick game after the code update:

As noted, the rando-dots on the screen (dead pixels) are gone. Nice!
Bonus scores are right again and can be matched, instead of the rando 1's digit for each ball played.
Didn't complete any modes, so can't comment on scoring. Side effect of being terrible -- sorry.
Speakers didn't clip on the pro skill shot Splinter commentary. Seems like they got pushed way down in the mix. More testing needed.

#2917 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Here's how to use the new DJ MIXER!

Which one of you is gonna be the first to have a pinball machine DJ your wedding reception?

But seriously this will be cool on Stranger Things too.

#2918 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Which one of you is gonna be the first to have a pinball machine DJ your wedding reception?
But seriously this will be cool on Stranger Things too.

HA!
I legit am gonna use this tool to jam to another game's music if the current game I'm playing is getting to me.
ALA I'd rather hear a Turtles multiball song that the fricken Riverboat Gambler jam.

#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Got the game yesterday. By after dinner (pizza of course), I hated it. Could not hit a thing. Brutal. I find TWD fine, so I can handle hard. But just too fast and could not find the shots.
Then this morning checked the levels 6.9. Took it down to 6.5, huge difference. Getting combos, completing episodes. Having a great time. Can get lair fairly consistently from right flipper. Doesn’t bounce out. Can backflip both ramps. Can post past. My only issue is rejects from left orbit. Maybe hitting ramp exit above or clanking around t-intersection. Will try to slo-mo. If anybody else works this one out would love to know.
I really like this game. At first I found it confusing and not fun to shoot, but dial this sucker in!
Found out what to do with my left over Shredder! You have to take the plastic off underneath or chop his legs. Think the scale is good and it makes sense because he is behind the shredder ramp.
Edit: I just zip-tied his arm to the ramp post.
[quoted image]

I was thinking of doing the same thing with shredder. Nice!

#2920 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

HA!
I legit am gonna use this tool to jam to another game's music if the current game I'm playing is getting to me.
ALA I'd rather hear a Turtles multiball song that the fricken Riverboat Gambler jam.

What?!
That Riverboat Gambler tune is GREAT!
"Riding on that lucky Riverboat. Take a chance. Make a bet. Maybe you will get lucky yet. Riding on that lucky Riverboat"
Fun fact - Mark Ritchie was the singer.

#2921 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

1) the action button for launching is a huge benefit for non-pinball people. Stern and the pros know this
2) you can select your turtle just fine on the pro and do the skill shot... it's called holding the button.

This is going to sound dumb since I have a boat load of games on my TMNT Pro now, but is there an actual (super) skill shot on the Pro when cycling one step past a turtle, holding in the left button to go back, and plunging? I do this anyways, because it's how you collect weapon on Donatello. With Leo I want as much ball save time as possible to go for Lair, so I do it anyways, and with Raph I want to start a mode ASAP. But is there an actual skill shot with the left button pressed with the upper flipper besides Donatello?

#2922 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

But is there an actual skill shot with the left button pressed with the upper flipper besides Donatello?

I don't believe so.

#2923 3 years ago

looks great! I also love to listen to the music.

If we could add our own music someone could do something cool with disco

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

so does that mean you will be able to add your own songs? if so this would be fantastic!

I hope that's where this is going to.

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

I hope that's where this is going to.

they have a video on how it works. It’s playing the music from the pin (not your own) and making lists. supposedly they will have a ton more later so hopefully it’s something better down the road

#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

What?!
That Riverboat Gambler tune is GREAT!
"Riding on that lucky Riverboat. Take a chance. Make a bet. Maybe you will get lucky yet. Riding on that lucky Riverboat"
Fun fact - Mark Ritchie was the singer.

After 3 hours straight, it's charm wears off.

#2927 3 years ago

I am correct in the assumption that the quick update retains your settings and high scores and the full update wipes everything out?

#2928 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

I am correct in the assumption that the quick update retains your settings and high scores and the full update wipes everything out?

Neither wipes everything out I believe. Just do whatever the default is.

#2929 3 years ago

My Airbrush Body Kit with custom speaker panel in action

Cowabunga

1479F806-D842-4A8B-BE12-8220A334BDAD (resized).jpeg1479F806-D842-4A8B-BE12-8220A334BDAD (resized).jpeg4541E359-BCB6-4D17-A11A-63D4A7C95D09 (resized).jpeg4541E359-BCB6-4D17-A11A-63D4A7C95D09 (resized).jpeg50D7B3D4-4D22-43EC-BF5A-70403D82E907 (resized).jpeg50D7B3D4-4D22-43EC-BF5A-70403D82E907 (resized).jpegAEB3D120-5757-49A5-9C2F-58B06988B873 (resized).jpegAEB3D120-5757-49A5-9C2F-58B06988B873 (resized).jpegB79A6C06-97ED-4D4B-ADAA-6334BED49FC6 (resized).jpegB79A6C06-97ED-4D4B-ADAA-6334BED49FC6 (resized).jpeg
#2930 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

My Airbrush Body Kit with custom speaker panel in action
Cowabunga
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beeeyoootiful......

#2931 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

they have a video on how it works. It’s playing the music from the pin (not your own) and making lists. supposedly they will have a ton more later so hopefully it’s something better down the road

Thanks, saw the vid. I hope in the future you can add your own sounds, songs, & call outs.
But that's likely a bit down the line.

#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code !!
LE/PREMIUM V1.21 - August 24, 2020
- Added a tune player to game play mode menu.
- Its called DJ MIXER

This is such a good move. Pinball tunes can become a little too familiar as you listen to them over and overandoverandover. Takes this machine to another level, getting to go all instrumental when you want....sweet.

#2933 3 years ago

anyone else find it interesting that the trough eject power can now be set lower. I think 176 was base now 150, just set mine to 150 ball comes out nice and gentle.

Edit wouldn't load trough when 3 balls were on playfield, 160 seems good

#2934 3 years ago

I’m having a few issues with my TMNT Premium.

1st: The auto plunger mech is having a hard time launching the ball up the ramp and around to the turtle van. Most of the time, the ball barely makes it to the short plunge ramp. This is a problem, because the game needs to reload the van after a multiball, and when it can’t, balls start stacking up in the shooter lane.

2nd: When you make a successful shot to the pizza parlor to lock ball one, the game thinks two balls are present. Both animations play back to back after ball one locks. Afterwards, when you successfully lock ball two, the game loses the ball, and a few minute long ball search begins. It will finally dump the balls in the van and ball locks, for a multiball that shouldn’t happen. Then the game try’s to reload the van, and the weak auto plunger can’t make the shot, and balls start stacking up everywhere. We have played 185 balls, and I’ve already had 90 ball searches run. Weirdly enough, after a power off reboot it will work correctly for a couple of games, before it happens again.

I’ve looked over the game for any loose connections, to no avail. The auto plunger does have a small tear in a white nylon washer on the left side of the mechanism.

The game is currently running 1.21.0 code. I’ve leveled front to back and left to right. I’ve adjusted the auto plunger power. I’ve bent the metal tabs of the mech in a little to squarely hit the ball. It’s better, but still soft plunging a lot.

I was expecting diverter and play field problems, and end up with a whole new bag of fail. Lol. Any ideas, please let me hear em.

#2935 3 years ago
Quoted from TheHoss:

I’m having a few issues with my TMNT Premium.
1st: The auto plunger mech is having a hard time launching the ball up the ramp and around to the turtle van. Most of the time, the ball barely makes it to the short plunge ramp. This is a problem, because the game needs to reload the van after a multiball, and when it can’t, balls start stacking up in the shooter lane.

Picture of your shooter lane with a ball in it where the plunger rod and auto launch forks are clearly visible.

My *guess* on the ball lock problem is that it was assembled backwards at Stern with the switch for ball 1 being registered to 2 and the switch for ball 2 being actually switch 1. Put the game in switch test mode and roll a ball in there, and see what switch activates.

#2936 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

acons017 If you get this info, make sure I get too please. There is so much on this thread that I miss alot and I am interested in these.
Thanks.

I'd also like this info!

#2937 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

This is such a good move. Pinball tunes can become a little too familiar as you listen to them over and overandoverandover. Takes this machine to another level, getting to go all instrumental when you want....sweet.

You really need to try delt31 music mod. Totally a new game. Can’t go back to the Pin’s original music now. I downloaded the new update and immediately reverted back to 1.11 so I can hear his music again.

#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Turtle Select is done. The green frame around the whole bracket without green frames on each window was the way to go. The kit will replace all the hardware with the screen printed plastic and light board, getting rid of the giant ugly steel screws on top to really clean up the look, and also replace the board spacers on the bottom. It will contain:
1 x Turtle Select bracket
1 x Light board bracket
1 x Light board retaining clip
2 x Wafer-top mounting screws (to attach it back to the stainless bracket)
2 x #4 1/2" stainless flat top screw (to attach Light board bracket to the Turtle Select bracket)
Printing them now to have some stock to send out once I add them to the store and also to figure out how much time is in each set so I can set a price. They'll be in the pinmonk store here on pinside and at pinmonk.com next week.
[quoted image]

Awesome work! Well worth the time put into it. Looking forward to buying one!

#2939 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Picture of your shooter lane with a ball in it where the plunger rod and auto launch forks are clearly visible.
My *guess* on the ball lock problem is that it was assembled backwards at Stern with the switch for ball 1 being registered to 2 and the switch for ball 2 being actually switch 1. Put the game in switch test mode and roll a ball in there, and see what switch activates.

Running switch test now.

BE844083-D5B9-4C9B-B449-DB5D9D711BE2 (resized).jpegBE844083-D5B9-4C9B-B449-DB5D9D711BE2 (resized).jpeg
#2940 3 years ago

While switch test is running, & ball entering lock, it shows switches upper lock 3,2,1 activate. Some tests show upper lock 1 stays activated as ball rests on lock post, some tests show upper lock 2 activated as ball comes to rest. The coil then fires to release lock.

#2941 3 years ago
Quoted from TheHoss:

While switch test is running, & ball entering lock, it shows switches upper lock 3,2,1 activate. Some tests show upper lock 1 stays activated as ball rests on lock post, some tests show upper lock 2 activated as ball comes to rest. The coil then fires to release lock.

So that's your lock problem. You need to make sure that lock 2 isn't activating on ball 1. It may be a sticky switch or the switch dragging on something (which is why it only happens most of the time, not all the time). Adjust switch 2.

#2942 3 years ago
Quoted from TheHoss:

Running switch test now.
[quoted image]

1. What's your auto-launch power set to? Feature adjustment 10.
2. What's your game pitch set at?
3. The right fork on your auto launcher isn't even with the left one. The left fork may be launching the ball into the shooter wall, robbing it of power. I'd slo-mo record the launch with your phone and see what's happening.

#2943 3 years ago

Does anyone just have all the lights go out during modes or team up? Happens on my game all the time and I thought I remember someone saying that was on issue on first run LEs. I’ll hit a shot and all the lights will go out then come back on. Thanks

#2944 3 years ago

So Baxter can join you in the final battle!!! Just got to final battle after beating both Baxter modes and he was on my team in the final battle. Awesome Easter egg!

#2945 3 years ago

I'm getting weird shaker activity. Little single pulses like before ball launch or just at certain times in the game when nothing is happening. I have checked all my switches, can't see anything triggering other than dip switches, ball trough etc.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: found what it is. When pizza stops spinning. Really annoying. It’s like a hurry up pulse that does nothing but piss me off.
Double edit: yet nothing for getting a weapon skill shot. It also pulses for hitting dimension X and add time. Ok those switches start the pizza.

So please remove pulses for pizza spin start and stop and add for weapon hurry ups and foot 123 hits.

#2946 3 years ago
Quoted from SpidermanDan:

Does anyone just have all the lights go out during modes or team up? Happens on my game all the time and I thought I remember someone saying that was on issue on first run LEs. I’ll hit a shot and all the lights will go out then come back on. Thanks

That sounds like a node overcurrent reset. Do you have any mods on your game?

Rob

#2947 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I'm getting weird shaker activity. Little single pulses like before ball launch or just at certain times in the game when nothing is happening. I have checked all my switches, can't see anything triggering other than dip switches, ball trough etc.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Edit: found what it is. When pizza stops spinning. Really annoying. It’s like a hurry up pulse that does nothing but piss me off.
Double edit: yet nothing for getting a weapon skill shot. It also pulses for hitting dimension X and add time. Ok those switches start the pizza.
So please remove pulses for pizza spin start and stop and add for weapon hurry ups and foot 123 hits.

I also think its activated too often over all, especially the target hits are too much imo because those get hit every few seconds, at least in my games

#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I also think its activated too often over all, especially the target hits are too much imo because those get hit every few seconds, at least in my games

Hitting the dimension, 2x playfield and add time starts the pizza up. Which causes a pulse.

Quoted from Rob_G:

That sounds like a node overcurrent reset. Do you have any mods on your game?
Rob

Only the mezel mods glider which is powered by a GI bulb.

Does anybody else have shaker pulse for pizza spinning up and down??

#2949 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Hitting the dimension, 2x playfield and add time starts the pizza up. Which causes a pulse.

Only the mezel mods glider which is powered by a GI bulb.
Does anybody else have shaker pulse for pizza spinning up and down??

Putting any powered mods aside from factory stuff on these newer spike games is a gamble at best. Your playing Russian roulette. 9 out of 10 mods might be fine but it only takes that one dodgy mod and you can fry a node board or cause an intermittent current issue... if your lucky.

I personally don't go near the overpriced crap but hey it's your game...

#2950 3 years ago

So before we start slagging mod companies, can someone confirm that pizza spin start or stop causes shaker motor to pulse?

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

7,750 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
There are 12,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/59?hl=kh39540 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.