(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19,064 posts
  • 638 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8857 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8839 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8840 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5975 (1) (resized).jpeg
IMG_5973 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1876 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3312 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3311 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3308 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3306 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 19,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 380 of 382.
#18951 25 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

Has there been any news or rumblings about JJP ever finshing the code and adding in that final wizard mode?

No... Other than false hope honestly. I hear Godfather is up next and I am not sure what if anything is missing from Elton John.

JJP doesn't have nearly the team of coders that Stern does and POTC is a very old production at this point with no signs of it being reproduced. I find it doubtful that they will go back and revisit anything that has to do with it because at this point, I would only be a labor of love. Their is no money to be gained from it and only time/ effort lost.

My opinion is this and it is only an opinion. If (and that's a BIG IF) JJP ever someday decide to produce more of this game they would 100% have to complete the code. It would be silly for them to say they are making more of a game with incomplete code but I could imagine them saying...

Limited run of 1000 POTC "Whatever the fuck edition" with finished code or complete or however the hell they would say it. lol

I honestly think at that time they would have to complete it... I'm also honestly surprised they have not released another official version of the code as the beta code is way, way ahead of the official still... Isn't it? I mean it was last time I owned the game...

#18952 25 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

Has there been any news or rumblings about JJP ever finshing the code and adding in that final wizard mode?

Yes, there's a whole thread of nothing but rumblings (and grumblings) about it.

Who knows when it will happen (or even if) but it's still at least on the radar.

#18953 24 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

No... Other than false hope honestly. I hear Godfather is up next and I am not sure what if anything is missing from Elton John.
JJP doesn't have nearly the team of coders that Stern does and POTC is a very old production at this point with no signs of it being reproduced. I find it doubtful that they will go back and revisit anything that has to do with it because at this point, I would only be a labor of love. Their is no money to be gained from it and only time/ effort lost.
My opinion is this and it is only an opinion. If (and that's a BIG IF) JJP ever someday decide to produce more of this game they would 100% have to complete the code. It would be silly for them to say they are making more of a game with incomplete code but I could imagine them saying...
Limited run of 1000 POTC "Whatever the fuck edition" with finished code or complete or however the hell they would say it. lol
I honestly think at that time they would have to complete it... I'm also honestly surprised they have not released another official version of the code as the beta code is way, way ahead of the official still... Isn't it? I mean it was last time I owned the game...

The Beta code was just recently released to the public as v.991. I have been enjoying it for the first time since I never wanted to jump through all the hoops to get the Beta.

#18954 24 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The Beta code was just recently released to the public as v.991. I have been enjoying it for the first time since I never wanted to jump through all the hoops to get the Beta.

Cool and good news for owners.

That code adds a lot to the game!

I honestly think if JJP ever does put the final wizard mode in the game I don't think it will be that great, similar to the mini wizard modes already in the game.

#18955 19 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Thanks. Pulled trigger on full chest mod, Captain's quarters, and Kraken. Also ordered shadow box for coin door. I have always liked those. Appreciate the ideas/feedback!
Dave

I did a super easy DIY mod. Could not stand the spinning generic 3 pointed hat sailor. Bought a Jack Sparrow on eBay.

7” Neca character. Just pull figurine apart at the waist. Remove 2 screws from generic sailor and I now have cannibal jack spinning at me.

ebay.com link: itm

20 minutes tops to do full install.

#18956 19 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

I did a super easy DIY mod. Could not stand the spinning generic 3 pointed hat sailor. Bought a Jack Sparrow on eBay.
7” Neca character. Just pull figurine apart at the waist. Remove 2 screws from generic sailor and I now have cannibal jack spinning at me.
ebay.com link: itm
20 minutes tops to do full install.

cool. I will do this one for sure. Love the idea

#18957 19 days ago

I did a similar thing but used the cursed pirate from series one neca instead of Jack sparrow. great suggestion for a mod

#18958 19 days ago

cool. I will do this one for sure. Love the idea

Here are a few custom toys I did that are fairly easy. The cannibal Jack I mentioned. The Davy jones is similar … but needs a bracket. And the Kraken tentacles I got on eBay.

For additional mods, I like the Davy Jones locker out lane gallows from the Mod couple. I did re-tie the noose with a thicker twine.

IMG_8688 (resized).jpegIMG_8688 (resized).jpegIMG_8689 (resized).jpegIMG_8689 (resized).jpegIMG_8690 (resized).jpegIMG_8690 (resized).jpegIMG_8691 (resized).jpegIMG_8691 (resized).jpeg
#18959 18 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Here are a few custom toys I did that are fairly easy. The cannibal Jack I mentioned. The Davy jones is similar … but needs a bracket. And the Kraken tentacles I got on eBay.
For additional mods, I like the Davy Jones locker out lane gallows from the Mod couple. I did re-tie the noose with a thicker twine.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think I'd be spending my money on a Cliffy Protector Set before I did anything else.

#18960 18 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I think I'd be spending my money on a Cliffy Protector Set before I did anything else.

Pinball is about saying AND more vs either OR

#18961 17 days ago

Looks like I'm seeing a full PF protector.

#18962 17 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Looks like I'm seeing a full PF protector.

My pin? Yes, it has full PF protector. I was suggesting some easy and inexpensive toys/ mods for iamabearsfan to add to the feel but not break the bank.

#18963 14 days ago

Anyone else having trouble .991/.992 loaded.

I downloaded. Mounted (Mac with unet installer to extract). USB into PoTC. Started download. Showed download in process. Files were downloading.

Then stopped and back to start screen. No download complete and still shows on .99

Any thoughts would be great.

#18964 14 days ago

Anyone on the beta track had trouble updating?

I was on 1.03B. Tried doing the full install from USB (tried with Rufus and Unetbootin). I see my USB light up, but it never gives me the option to update the game when booting it up.

I even tried plugging it directly into the USB slot in the CPU rather than the extension in the cabinet.

Guessing this is a my penalty for using the beta all these years. Hopefully someone has an answer (I'll reach out to JJP as well).

#18965 14 days ago

Hey guys!!

Hoping to join the club soon.

I’m wondering if there are any cliffy sets available? Or best to go on Cliffs wait list?

Also, the pin I’m looking at has some pooling around the sling posts. Is this kit still available? The one in JJP service bulletin?

Also attached a pic of the pin I’m looking at. Both slings looks similar!

Thanks!

Richard

IMG_1560 (resized).pngIMG_1560 (resized).pngIMG_1561 (resized).pngIMG_1561 (resized).png
#18966 13 days ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Hey guys!!
Hoping to join the club soon.
I’m wondering if there are any cliffy sets available? Or best to go on Cliffs wait list?
Also, the pin I’m looking at has some pooling around the sling posts. Is this kit still available? The one in JJP service bulletin?
Also attached a pic of the pin I’m looking at. Both slings looks similar!
Thanks!
Richard
[quoted image][quoted image]

Get on the list for a set, I highly doubt you will see them for sale otherwise.

The kit from JJP is nothing more than some plastic washers, posts and star posts. You're best bet is to install the bigger star posts but when you remove those posts you want to be careful because that pf art may come with it. Also keep in mind if you have pooling there, it's probably in other spots as well.

#18967 13 days ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I was on 1.03B. Tried doing the full install from USB (tried with Rufus and Unetbootin). I see my USB light up, but it never gives me the option to update the game when booting it up.
I even tried plugging it directly into the USB slot in the CPU rather than the extension in the cabinet.
Guessing this is a my penalty for using the beta all these years. Hopefully someone has an answer (I'll reach out to JJP as well).

Yeah that’s the same for me. From the beta I can’t update at all. Maybe it sees the release code as the exact same thing and won’t let you “upgrade”?

#18968 13 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Get on the list for a set, I highly doubt you will see them for sale otherwise.
The kit from JJP is nothing more than some plastic washers, posts and star posts. You're best bet is to install the bigger star posts but when you remove those posts you want to be careful because that pf art may come with it. Also keep in mind if you have pooling there, it's probably in other spots as well.

Ohh ok! Any harm in just leaving it then? The pin only has 100 plays. Not sure if it will get worse or just stay the same…

Thanks!

Richard

#18969 13 days ago

Ohh ok! Any harm in just leaving it then? The pin only has 100 plays. Not sure if it will get worse or just stay the same…
Thanks!
Richard

Being that the game is already several years old, I doubt it will get worst... However if the posts move or flex, it could become worst. I would look the pf over really well as there are more than likely additional areas.

JJP Lifetime Play Counters can be resat so 100 plays means nothing.

#18970 13 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Being that the game is already several years old, I doubt it will get worst... However if the posts move or flex, it could become worst. I would look the pf over really well as there are more than likely additional areas.
JJP Lifetime Play Counters can be resat so 100 plays means nothing.

Agree, I would monitor and if it seems to get any worse just swap out for star posts and rubber washers. That was done on mine before I bought it.

#18971 12 days ago

Thanks!
Richard

You need to iron it before they chip. It will chip. It’s just a matter of time. There is a thread dedicated to this to this process. Do yourself a favor and buy the upholstery iron and cut the Mylar rings and protect your investment. Otherwise you will wish you did later. This is a fact.

Go slow with the iron, don’t let it over heat and take your time and you’ll push the pooling areas right back down and seal it forever. I did this with POTC, Wonka, GNR and Alien.
Unfortunately I waited with Wonka and it chipped away. There is no way to prevent that from happening beside ironing. These games are way too expensive not to spend the money and time on fixing it the right way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

#18972 12 days ago

WOW! Talking about a game changer. Christmas in June. I got the new full board and after scooping my eyeball out, I was able to fully install the .992 code (via macOS)

Launched them together and overall much faster even after I turned down the coils. My lights and color are brighter. Everything’s just seems a bit peppy: starmap magnets, black pearl movement and kick out from mystery.

Some shots easier with more power and lot more out lane drains as ball is moving at a faster pace than I’m used too (+ a little steeper pitch).

Very sweet to “get this update and board” after owning for 2 years. Feel like a new life breathed into PoTC. Arrg frenzy IRL!

#18973 12 days ago

This update is fantastic! But get more air balls now. When playing Davy Jones sometimes multiball starts when i need to play a new ball.

#18974 12 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

You need to iron it before they chip. It will chip. It’s just a matter of time. There is a thread dedicated to this to this process. Do yourself a favor and buy the upholstery iron and cut the Mylar rings and protect your investment. Otherwise you will wish you did later. This is a fact.
Go slow with the iron, don’t let it over heat and take your time and you’ll push the pooling areas right back down and seal it forever. I did this with POTC, Wonka, GNR and Alien.
Unfortunately I waited with Wonka and it chipped away. There is no way to prevent that from happening beside ironing. These games are way too expensive not to spend the money and time on fixing it the right way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

When I had my game I opt'd against using the iron method, lot's a risk involved.

Personally I would not buy the game with pf wear, it's an issue that can't easily be fixed and if you do mess with it, it could become much worst.

If you are dead set on getting the game, I guess it will be up to you to decide whether to mess with it or not but I have yet to see a POTC that doesn't have some of these issues. You will find people on here that will tell you they don't but let me in front of the game and I will show you otherwise. Also as stated before, this game probably also has other areas just like this so be sure to look things over well. 100 plays (even if that number is right) doesn't mean much for a pf that was f'd up since day one... It sucks too because POTC is such a great game and this is another reason why they should make more as these pf issues are no longer issues with JJP's newer titles.

Good Luck!

ps. Be sure to check where all the Cliffy Protectors go as well on this game as a lot of them are also very high wear areas. Even if the saucer kick out looks go, the clear is probably cracked there with no protector installed. If the game doesn't have those protectors on, best to install them ASAP! The MAP one is sorta a pain, you will have to remove the mini pf to do it but you can also address some other issues at that time when you have it off.

#18975 12 days ago

I was on the beta, updated over the air no problem.

#18976 12 days ago

So I can’t either. It just won’t recognize the drive no matter how I burn it or anything. I’ve redownloaded a bunch. Going to try with a usb keyboard and break into the boot order…

Over the air just says “can’t find server”. Not sure what to do there.

Edit:
I just got off the phone with Jersey Jack tech support they were super nice! Bottom line, at some point my bios settings got tweaked and it wasn’t looking for the USB drive first. So I had to plug in a USB keyboard and hit delete at the appropriate time to break into the bios. Then I had to put in a password qmodem (All lowercase) and then I was able to change the boot settings to USB drive first. Currently installing, I think it looks like it should be a go now. Hope this helps others.

#18977 12 days ago

If anyone is interested in selling the 7 piece sculpted playfield plastics from Art of Pinball for the LE please PM me. Gracias.

#18978 11 days ago

So I updated fine to the new code but now when I turn the game on, the ship/black pearl rocks back and forth a lot before the game even starts. Very fast and never did that before. Anyone have this happen to them? Old code, didn’t do that. The ship rocks back really fast and then slowly goes back to normal (no rocking) and then it will start automatically again. Bug?

#18979 10 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I updated fine to the new code but now when I turn the game on, the ship/black pearl rocks back and forth a lot before the game even starts. Very fast and never did that before. Anyone have this happen to them? Old code, didn’t do that. The ship rocks back really fast and then slowly goes back to normal (no rocking) and then it will start automatically again. Bug?

Same thing happened to me. I went into the menus and it stopped doing that and never started again doing that weird thing. My previously working WiFi dongle doesn’t work with the new code. I swear the ship moves faster and more now. It was nearly impossible to load the canon. It might just have reset some setting I had? Not sure.

#18980 10 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Same thing happened to me. I went into the menus and it stopped doing that and never started again doing that weird thing. My previously working WiFi dongle doesn’t work with the new code. I swear the ship moves faster and more now. It was nearly impossible to load the canon. It might just have reset some setting I had? Not sure.

I thought the rocking ship at start was a calibration cycle. The new code blows out all settings so figured it was recalibrating after the new code. I thought my WiFi dongle stopped working as well but you have to accept the TOS in one of the settings before you get the config menus.

#18981 10 days ago

What does the Bluetooth setting do? Or do you need to use Bluetooth to set up the WiFi?

#18982 10 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

What does the Bluetooth setting do? Or do you need to use Bluetooth to set up the WiFi?

It's only used for head phones I think, it is not needed for Wi-Fi.

#18983 10 days ago
Quoted from tgrinchy:

I thought the rocking ship at start was a calibration cycle. The new code blows out all settings so figured it was recalibrating after the new code. I thought my WiFi dongle stopped working as well but you have to accept the TOS in one of the settings before you get the config menus.

So is this normal? The ships rocks big time in the beginning - doesn’t seem right to me but curious what others are experiencing….

The ship is working fine but I’m not used to that much rocking especially on ball 1 plunge

#18984 10 days ago

Mine does the long ship rocking sequence after I power the game on with the latest code, but it just seems like a calibration sequence to me. After I start a game, the ship rocks back and forth normally. I can go back and check for any specific behavior, if needed, but this isn't an issue for me.

#18985 10 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

So is this normal? The ships rocks big time in the beginning - doesn’t seem right to me but curious what others are experiencing….
The ship is working fine but I’m not used to that much rocking especially on ball 1 plunge

My LE's Black Pearl has always rocked back and forth briefly upon initial boot up as far as I recall.

#18986 9 days ago

Thanks guys. Hard to remember if the ship rocks back and forth in the beginning of the game or only if you hit the right ramp shot? I thought it was the latter….

#18987 9 days ago

What are you fav characters to be?

1.) Pintel (lighting the lanes)
2.) Ragetti (+1 eyeball, multiballl on the pearl)
3.) Tia Dalma (my high score)

#18988 8 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Tia Dalma when I’m going for wizard modes
Pintel for overall game play

#18989 8 days ago

So my ship was acting up and went thru the process of taking it off. Doing a whole bunch of other stuff at the same time (cliffy's, mods, rubbers, etc). I watched a vid on how to take the ship off. On the back center of the ship is an allen screw. In the vid they said to loosen this. It wouldn't budge. Further, it seemed that whole assembly seemed very loose as well. Anyway, was able to take the ship off without loosening that screw. After pulling it off I noticed the brass grommet was not in the hole. Is that normal? See attached pic.

Any thoughts on the frozen screw and brass grommet? Is that grommet supposed to be in the hole and then be flush? Could that have been my issue in the first place?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/wisdom!

Dave

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.38.52 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-08 at 10.38.52 AM (resized).png
#18990 8 days ago

So my ship was acting up and went thru the process of taking it off. Doing a whole bunch of other stuff at the same time (cliffy's, mods, rubbers, etc). I watched a vid on how to take the ship off. On the back center of the ship is an allen screw. In the vid they said to loosen this. It wouldn't budge. Further, it seemed that whole assembly seemed very loose as well. Anyway, was able to take the ship off without loosening that screw. After pulling it off I noticed the brass grommet was not in the hole. Is that normal? See attached pic.
Any thoughts on the frozen screw and brass grommet? Is that grommet supposed to be in the hole and then be flush? Could that have been my issue in the first place?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts/wisdom!
Dave
[quoted image]

I think the reason it was acting weird was due to the pearl was not on the bracket properly and the fact you could take it off without removing the allen screw. You are going to have to remove the screw. With the pearl removed, look at how it attaches and you will see that once you have it aligned on the two rods, the pearl slides back first, then forward exposing the hole that the allen bolt goes in. The bolt keeps the pearl from sliding backwards and off the bolts. Good luck!

#18991 8 days ago
Quoted from Heater:

I think the reason it was acting weird was due to the pearl was not on the bracket properly and the fact you could take it off without removing the allen screw. You are going to have to remove the screw. With the pearl removed, look at how it attaches and you will see that once you have it aligned on the two rods, the pearl slides back first, then forward exposing the hole that the allen bolt goes in. The bolt keeps the pearl from sliding backwards and off the bolts. Good luck!

Thanks for the intel. I was able to get that grommet back in the hole correctly and get that allen screw to finally break free once the ship was off the machine. Your theory probably makes sense. Along with the grommet, I am guessing those were the issues.

#18992 8 days ago

So next issue I am finding with this machine. The bracket that holds the chest on is broken. Has anyone seen this before? Also, is there any posts out here for removing the chest and/or advice? Going to try to epoxy the bracket back to the chest once I get it off of the machine.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 1.13.16 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-08 at 1.13.16 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-08 at 1.13.25 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-08 at 1.13.25 PM (resized).png
#18993 7 days ago

So next issue I am finding with this machine. The bracket that holds the chest on is broken. Has anyone seen this before? Also, is there any posts out here for removing the chest and/or advice? Going to try to epoxy the bracket back to the chest once I get it off of the machine.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would look up the part number and see if you can order one from JJP.

#18994 7 days ago

I’m getting my potc next week. Does it need pinwoofer? Or is the stock system ok?
I got my GnR used with pinwoofer already installed and the previous owner told me the stock speakers were pretty bad.

Also, anyone have experience with pinstadium with potc?

Thanks!!

Richard

#18995 7 days ago

Looking for help on a part. Or where I would look to replace the strip. I noticed an LED strip out. It runs up the left side of the ramp to the black pearl. It looks like it would light up the main section of the playfield in front of the chest. Thanks.

#18996 7 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Here are two challenges I have tried a few times…note that it really has nothing to do with progressing through the game:

I actually love selecting Marty and just focus on collecting a ton of gold. Marty has all the gold appear in single units so it can be pretty hilarious (especially when friends are over) trying to collecting all the gold in time, particularly when you nail 6+ loops and hit the gold targets.

Another challenge I like to do (also related to gold) is to select Governor Swan, since he can’t start Tortuga multiball, and collect as much gold as possible. Then change your character mid-game to Gibbs to start Tortuga since he makes it worth more. Changing character is something that was added a few betas ago and I think it opens up so many other potential strategies with pairing up characters to help each other in some way. Exploring more character pairs could be a fun strategic test and is another reason why this game’s depth is almost unbelievable. This Governor>Gibbs one is just a silly one for my own challenge.

To change characters, I think Keith said you need to hit the pirate standup target next to the chest 20 times, and then “Change Character” becomes the next map award. I might be wrong on that but it’s something close to that. I’m sure others can confirm.

#18997 7 days ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Here are two challenges I have tried a few times…note that it really has nothing to do with progressing through the game:
I actually love selecting Marty and just focus on collecting a ton of gold. Marty has all the gold appear in single units so it can be pretty hilarious (especially when friends are over) trying to collecting all the gold in time, particularly when you nail 6+ loops and hit the gold targets.
Another challenge I like to do (also related to gold) is to select Governor Swan, since he can’t start Tortuga multiball, and collect as much gold as possible. Then change your character mid-game to Gibbs to start Tortuga since he makes it worth more. Changing character is something that was added a few betas ago and I think it opens up so many other potential strategies with pairing up characters to help each other in some way. Exploring more character pairs could be a fun strategic test and is another reason why this game’s depth is almost unbelievable. This Governor>Gibbs one is just a silly one for my own challenge.
To change characters, I think Keith said you need to hit the pirate standup target next to the chest 20 times, and then “Change Character” becomes the next map award. I might be wrong on that but it’s something close to that. I’m sure others can confirm.

Wow! Did not even know this was an option. I’ll try for this.

#18998 7 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Looking for help on a part. Or where I would look to replace the strip. I noticed an LED strip out. It runs up the left side of the ramp to the black pearl. It looks like it would light up the main section of the playfield in front of the chest. Thanks.

Gemini (google AI) told me that this is not a stock part and must have been an add on. I’ll rip it out and take a couple pics to see if I can figure out the part.

#18999 7 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Gemini (google AI) told me that this is not a stock part and must have been an add on. I’ll rip it out and take a couple pics to see if I can figure out the part.

I had the same issue. I contacted JJP and was told they no longer stock it. Simply purchase a led strip light( I believe there are 9 leds on the strip) or purchase a longer one and cut it to size. Unplug it from below the playfield, cut the connector and solder the plug in. Looks like stock.

#19000 7 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Not an add on. All POTC have it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

34,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coos Bay, OR
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 38.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 19,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 380 of 382.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/380 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.