(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 377.
#11851 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

#11852 4 years ago

Hello All. Murphy Peoples here. I'll be picking up my POTC this coming weekend, and have read every post on the first 21 pages.
Only 217 pages to go! I understand the challenges of POTC ownership, but being mechanically inclined... I'm up for it. POTC has been
my grail for a while. Look forward to continued reading. Any "hot topics" you'd like to point out regarding the game is appreciated. I plan on updating the
star posts immediately.
Murphy

#11853 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Hello All. Murphy People here. I'll be picking up my POTC this coming weekend, and have read every post on the first 21 pages.
Only 217 pages to go! I understand the challenges of POTC ownership, but being mechanically inclined... I'm up for it. POTC has been
my grail for a while. Look forward to continued reading. Any "hot topics" you'd like to point out regarding the game is appreciated. I plan on updating the
star posts immediately.
Murphy

Brand new? Also potc is not as bad as pinside makes it seem. Mines been pretty good and is no different than owning b/w pins imo

#11854 4 years ago

Its not bad its just a lot of potential little things. If you got by with only a couple of them great some of us had to do every fix in the book. Every pin is going to need some tweaking so for me its whatever most of the time. Once she up to your liking though mine has been pretty bulletproof thus far "fingers crossed"

#11855 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Brand new? Also potc is not as bad as pinside makes it seem. Mines been pretty good and is no different than owning b/w pins imo

WAY less to deal with than STTNG!

#11856 4 years ago

The LE I just unboxed had two chapter select switches binding on eachother.

Monitor sagged. I cut the grey foam block that was attached to the back of the cabinet in half and wedged the the two pieces under the left and right side of the monitor as a temporary fix.

The gap between the pearl ramp and upper playfield was spaced a bit wide. Loosened up the retainer screw and got a tad closer to the ramp. Adjusted the rubber grommet below the spot light as well.

Camera doesn't initialize. Reset connections and still no image.

The worst is the tight fit between glass and lock bar. The glass fits slightly crooked to the right. Not sure how to remedy this.

Thats the issues so far. This game has a lot to check over before going out and shit happens during shipping. Small price to pay for the best designed pin to date.

#11857 4 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

The LE I just unboxed had two chapter select switches binding on eachother.
Monitor sagged. I cut the grey foam block that was attached to the back of the cabinet in half and wedged the the two pieces under the left and right side of the monitor as a temporary fix.
The gap between the pearl ramp and upper playfield was spaced a bit wide. Loosened up the retainer screw and got a tad closer to the ramp. Adjusted the rubber grommet below the spot light as well.
Camera doesn't initialize. Reset connections and still no image.
The worst is the tight fit between glass and lock bar. The glass fits slightly crooked to the right. Not sure how to remedy this.
Thats the issues so far. This game has a lot to check over before going out and shit happens during shipping. Small price to pay for the best designed pin to date.

Contact support, they will take care of you. It seems your game and mine must of been twins that fell on their heads at birth. Not joking, but what you’ve described sounds almost the exact same issue I had to deal with.

They immediately sent me a new:

1. Monitor swing arm (mine cracked at the arm)
2. Two new monitor lockdown brackets for the back cabinet
3. I requested two new lock down bar brackets connected to the playfield as mine were bent two far outward and up making it hard to slide the glass off and on.
4. New camera and cable
5. New Backglass (check yours to be sure the monitor didn’t scuff any of the artwork)

I took plenty of pics and sent it to them...and no questions asked sent me replacements of all the above under warranty. Game is running great! Their customer service is top notch!

#11858 4 years ago

I got lucky. Mine has been great right from the box.

What is the best way to hook up an external woofer? I tried the old way of clipping to the bottom cab speaker, but that didn't give me much output like it has on my other games.

#11859 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What is the best way to hook up an external woofer? I tried the old way of clipping to the bottom cab speaker, but that didn't give me much output like it has on my other games.

Really? That's how i hook up all of mine and they sound great. Are the positive and negative hooked up correctly ?

#11860 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? That's how i hook up all of mine and they sound great. Are the positive and negative hooked up correctly ?

I will triple check. I have POTC and ACNC hooked to external woofers side by side. ACNC booms while POTC sounds no different.

#11861 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I used a Y cable and a 3.5mm to RCA stereo cable into the Polk Sub

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Splitter-Extension-Earphone-Compatible/dp/B00LM0ZGK6/ref=sr_1_3

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-5mm-2-Male-Adapter-Stereo/dp/B01D5H8KO2/ref=sr_1_7

#11862 4 years ago

#wheresthecode

It’s a race between GB and POTC now. At least this game has way more to do than GB, but cmon, it’s been nearly 2 years since release and still not fully complete

#11863 4 years ago

Maybe its taking so long because they are reworking the impossible fountain of youth super jackpot and adding an optional ball save on chapter select.

#11864 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Maybe its taking so long because they are reworking the impossible fountain of youth super jackpot and adding an optional ball save on chapter select.

I’m sure they’re fixing those things... but they are also adding a ton. They keep pushing updates out for DI, Wonka, and even WOZ got another update. Where’s the POTC love at?

#11865 4 years ago

Just picked up an LE over the weekend and I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

1. Noticed while sitting in attract mode for about 30 minutes, the display just turned black. Had to turn off the machine and reboot, seemed to work fine after, but has me weary.
2. While playing a 2 player game, the display started "lagging", sound and display kept cutting in and out. Then it completely froze about about 10 seconds. Had to power off and on again. Which sucked because it ruined the game I was playing with a friend.
3. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add bass to the sound. Everything seems so high pitched, especially when hitting the pop bumpers and hearing the "yelling", it's almost ear piercing. I messed around with decreasing some of the sound effects and everything. But is there a way to add bass to the sounds? My stern games have a bass setting which is very helpful.
4. "Target ship hit" switch stuck open each time I power on the game. This seems to work itself out when playing. I took it apart to see if there was something wrong with the switch and how the ship "swayed" when being hit, but all seems to be fine.

Appreciate the help

#11866 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

WAY less to deal with than STTNG!

LOL, my STTNG has always been rock solid. But as a side note, STTNG has code to automatically alter the play when mechs fail so the pin could remain functional until the operator got around to fixing it.

#11867 4 years ago

So far I've been through all the mini wizard modes except curse of the black pearl. I'll have to say, there is some polishing that needs to be done on Dead Men Tell no Tales. There really isn't much there aside from counters on the display that keeps track of your shots. It really felt like it wasn't complete. I'm hoping the forthcoming code update makes it a little more substantial.

#11868 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

LOL, my STTNG has always been rock solid. But as a side note, STTNG has code to automatically alter the play when mechs fail so the pin could remain functional until the operator got around to fixing it.

You know what I mean though - if there's any game which has a reputation of being a hassle to work on, it's STTNG

#11869 4 years ago

Just reporting in. Still loving my POTC. Got to another wizard mode last night, sheer luck of course, but tons of fun!

#11870 4 years ago

Just put in the Cliffy Tortuga yesterday and was pretty easy....Until I dropped one of these dumb Stand off Spacers. I used a magnet to hold the cliffy then reached in with my left hand and pressed it into place.

Suggestion is to used blue tape to hold the spacers, plus, keep playfield in down position as when I lost the spacer I had playfield resting on the slide bars. Took me forever to find it, couldn't get out with anything so I used a Shop Vac to pull the damn thing out.

IMG-4522 (resized).JPGIMG-4522 (resized).JPGIMG-4523 (resized).JPGIMG-4523 (resized).JPGIMG-4524 (resized).JPGIMG-4524 (resized).JPGIMG-4525 (resized).JPGIMG-4525 (resized).JPGIMG-4526 (resized).JPGIMG-4526 (resized).JPGIMG-4527 (resized).JPGIMG-4527 (resized).JPG
#11871 4 years ago

Huh. I didn't take anything off to install the Depths cliffy.

#11872 4 years ago

My black pearl was removed to resolder some wires that came off underneath. Since going back on, I'm convinced the ship never fully tilts down far enough to make the dauntless shot. Should the rod through the backboard travel to the bottom of the slot as mine only goes down about 2/3 of the way. Any ideas why the range of vertical travel may be restricted?

#11873 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

My black pearl was removed to resolder some wires that came off underneath. Since going back on, I'm convinced the ship never fully tilts down far enough to make the dauntless shot. Should the rod through the backboard travel to the bottom of the slot as mine only goes down about 2/3 of the way. Any ideas why the range of vertical travel may be restricted?

I’ve only taken it off and put it back on once, but here’s one thought on a way to troubleshoot it: if you turn power off and unhook it from the linkage arm it’s connected to behind the back wall, can you manually rock it back and forth the whole way or is it still limited? If you can rock it the whole way then the issue is with the connection to the linkage. If you can’t manually rock it the whole way then the issue might be that it’s not seated properly or there’s a wire in the way under the ship. I don’t know offhand if the rod usually goes all the way to the bottom when it’s connected and powered. I can look at mine tonight.

#11874 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

My black pearl was removed to resolder some wires that came off underneath.

These wires have been an issue for me too. Anyone know if re-soldering is the only option or is there a different way to make a reliable connection that won’t be as likely to break?

#11875 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Try recalibrate the black pearl limits in the test menu .
It resets the end values if they have changed.

#11876 4 years ago

Are there any instructions posted for the depths cliffy? That is the last one I have to do.

Edit: figured it out, just snaps right in.

#11877 4 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

Just picked up an LE over the weekend and I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.
1. Noticed while sitting in attract mode for about 30 minutes, the display just turned black. Had to turn off the machine and reboot, seemed to work fine after, but has me weary.
2. While playing a 2 player game, the display started "lagging", sound and display kept cutting in and out. Then it completely froze about about 10 seconds. Had to power off and on again. Which sucked because it ruined the game I was playing with a friend.
3. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add bass to the sound. Everything seems so high pitched, especially when hitting the pop bumpers and hearing the "yelling", it's almost ear piercing. I messed around with decreasing some of the sound effects and everything. But is there a way to add bass to the sounds? My stern games have a bass setting which is very helpful.
4. "Target ship hit" switch stuck open each time I power on the game. This seems to work itself out when playing. I took it apart to see if there was something wrong with the switch and how the ship "swayed" when being hit, but all seems to be fine.
Appreciate the help

Can only help you with 4. If the ship has not been hit or not had a direct hit in a while the game will report that there may be a switch malfunction. Same with tilt. Solution: ignore. Or put your finger in the dauntless hole and give it a sway as you have done. Sorry about the other issues. My bass is fine and have not had problems with monitor.

#11878 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

These wires have been an issue for me too. Anyone know if re-soldering is the only option or is there a different way to make a reliable connection that won’t be as likely to break?

I also had wires break off under the Black Pearl causing an error at switch D04. It was the EOS for the left flipper.

The wires were really short, so to allow more slack, I soldered about 1.5 inches of new wire to extend the broken wires so it won't be as tight and likely to break again in the future. Slide on some heat shrink tubing first so you can cover the bare wire.
20190820_152447 (resized).jpg20190820_152447 (resized).jpg

#11879 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Huh. I didn't take anything off to install the Depths cliffy.

I couldn't get my FAT hand in there without it...lol

#11880 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

I just checked and the rod on my Black Pearl also does not travel all the way to the bottom of the slot. There's still a decent gap at its lowest point both when there's a ball on the Pearl and when there's a ball loaded in the cannon ready to shoot.

#11881 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I just checked and the rod on my Black Pearl also does not travel all the way to the bottom of the slot. There's still a decent gap at its lowest point both when there's a ball on the Pearl and when there's a ball loaded in the cannon ready to shoot.

Mine is like this as well, FWIW

#11882 4 years ago

I was delivered a NIB POTC LE tonight and it is unplayable. They setup guide said to remove foam from behind the Black Pearl and underneath it, but there wasn't any, so the Black Pearl did not have support during shipment. As a result, the metal pivot bracket on the backboard was completely broken off. I think part (10-005041-00) Mini PF Pivot Brkt Weldment, Back Panel. I can't even play a ball on a $10K game as the ship is not supported.

What are my chances for JJP to send someone to my house to fix it? I would imagine they will have to take the Mini PF off as well as check underneath for other damage.

Appreciate any help.

Todd F.
Stevenson Ranch, CA

#11883 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

I was delivered a NIB POTC LE tonight and it is unplayable. They setup guide said to remove foam from behind the Black Pearl and underneath it, but there wasn't any, so the Black Pearl did not have support during shipment. As a result, the metal pivot bracket on the backboard was completely broken off. I think part (10-005041-00) Mini PF Pivot Brkt Weldment, Back Panel. I can't even play a ball on a $10K game as the ship is not supported.
What are my chances for JJP to send someone to my house to fix it? I would imagine they will have to take the Mini PF off as well as check underneath for other damage.
Appreciate any help.
Todd F.
Stevenson Ranch, CA

Pictures? Are you sure it was broken off and the two screws that go into the t-nuts on the backboard hadn't just come loose and fallen out?

#11884 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pictures? Are you sure it was broken off and the two screws that go into the t-nuts on the backboard hadn't just come loose and fallen out?

You can see how the bracket is completely broken off and the bottom plate is still screwed into the backboard.

9F7335D3-321E-458E-B3A2-43D2F99388C7 (resized).jpeg9F7335D3-321E-458E-B3A2-43D2F99388C7 (resized).jpeg
#11885 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

You can see how the bracket is completely broken off and the bottom plate is still screwed into the backboard.[quoted image]

Looks like it. So the back of the Black Pearl is just floppy-loose, you can raise it up and down and move it around because it's not tethered to anything except the wire bundle below?

#11886 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks like it. So the back of the Black Pearl is just floppy-loose, you can raise it up and down and move it around because it's not tethered to anything except the wire bundle below?

Yep, that is correct. What does JJP do in this situation?

#11887 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

Yep, that is correct. What does JJP do in this situation?

Sends you the part, most-likely. It's dead simple to replace. Three screws, one of which is a thumb screw (on top). Definitely call them (732-364-9900) tomorrow and ask for Frank (ext 1222).

#11888 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sends you the part, most-likely. It's dead simple to replace. Three screws, one of which is a thumb screw (on top).

Not simple. You have to loosen the ramps, unplug the Mini PF, remove the Mini PF, etc. I wasn't planning to do much work on a NIB.

#11889 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

Not simple. You have to loosen the ramps, unplug the Mini PF, remove the Mini PF, etc. I wasn't planning to do much work on a NIB.

You don't have to do all that - removing the whole ship isn't necessary for this part replacement. It's dead simple to replace that bracket. Remove the three screws for the bracket, slide the pin out on the left side of the ship, loosen the ramp (one) and lay the ship out of the way plugged in. It's a 10-15 minute job.

If you have any pinball buddies, I'm sure you can get local assistance for the price of a six pack. I'd do it if I still lived down there (grew up in Santa Paula, not far from you).

But if this hurdle is too high to get over. I'm sure you can unload it quickly.

#11890 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You don't have to do all that - removing the whole ship isn't necessary for this part replacement. It's dead simple to replace that bracket. Remove the three screws for the bracket, slide the pin out on the left side of the ship, loosen the ramp (one) and lay the ship out of the way plugged in. It's a 10-15 minute job.
If you have any pinball buddies, I'm sure you can get local assistance for the price of a six pack. I'd do it if I still lived down there (grew up in Santa Paula, not far from you).
But if this hurdle is too high to get over. I'm sure you can unload it quickly.

Thx. I will see what JJP says and give it a shot.

#11891 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

Can you contact your distributor? In Oz any problems like that we contact the distributor who sold the game. They should have a travelling pinball tech who can go to the clients place with the parts and fix.

#11892 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

You can see how the bracket is completely broken off and the bottom plate is still screwed into the backboard.[quoted image]

It’s odd where the bracket ended up breaking. JJP will send you a replacement. You don’t need to remove the mini playfield completely, but if the wire harness from the mini playfield that feeds under the main playfield is snug you may want to unplug those wires. Your will need a screwdriver to remove and replace that part. I opted for removing mine with some issues I had and it was pretty easy to remove and reinstall.

Video tutorial on removal:

#11893 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

So far I've been through all the mini wizard modes except curse of the black pearl. I'll have to say, there is some polishing that needs to be done on Dead Men Tell no Tales. There really isn't much there aside from counters on the display that keeps track of your shots. It really felt like it wasn't complete. I'm hoping the forthcoming code update makes it a little more substantial.

Stephen from JJP on the JJP Google Group said on August 14th that "New code will be coming at some point". The term "some point" sounds like it could be a while until we see new code which would be very disappointing. It sounded like Keith was working on the super wizard mode as of early April when Eric was talking about it at MGC. At the time Eric said that the super wizard mode was shaping up nicely. Nearly 5 months has gone by since then.

This is just speculation but I'll guess Keith has been tasked by JJP management to work on the next game, likely JJP #6 which may be revealed at Expo. It's no fault of Keith's, he's got to work on what management tells him but for owners that purchased $8.5k - $12.5k Pirates it's a bummer to see the code not feature complete and polished after 2 years...I know JJP will get the code done and give it the attention it needs, was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

#11894 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Stephen from JJP on the JJP Google Group said on August 14th that "New code will be coming at some point". The term "some point" sounds like it could be a while until we see new code which would be very disappointing. It sounded like Keith was working on the super wizard mode as of early April when Eric was talking about it at MGC. At the time Eric said that the super wizard mode was shaping up nicely. Nearly 5 months has gone by since then.
This is just speculation but I'll guess Keith has been tasked by JJP management to work on the next game, likely JJP #6 which may be revealed at Expo. It's no fault of Keith's, he's got to work on what management tells him but for owners that purchased $8.5k - $12.5k Pirates it's a bummer to see the code not feature complete and polished after 2 years...I know JJP will get the code done and give it the attention it needs, was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

“At some point” definitely doesn’t sound encouraging. I’m thinking mid- to late October would be a reasonable time frame (about a year after shipping) but I’m not holding my breath. JJP seems to be pretty far from firing on all cylinders right now.

#11895 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

“At some point” definitely doesn’t sound encouraging. I’m thinking mid- to late October would be a reasonable time frame (about a year after shipping) but I’m not holding my breath. JJP seems to be pretty far from firing on all cylinders right now.

Not sure where you’re getting that from - they are actively working on 2 more games, plus WOZ, DI and Wonka have all gotten updates recently. TH is pretty much “done” (although there are some bugs I don’t think they want to spend much more time on that game)

#11896 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not sure where you’re getting that from - they are actively working on 2 more games, plus WOZ, DI and Wonka have all gotten updates recently. TH is pretty much “done” (although there are some bugs I don’t think they want to spend much more time on that game)

Where I’m getting what from? It was posted that someone at JJP on Google said code will be coming “at some point”. To me the phrase “at some point” doesn’t sound like it’s only 1-2 months away when it’s coming from a representative of the company. I hope I’m wrong though. As for JJP not firing on all cylinders I wasn’t referring to just code. I was referring to my impression of their overall operation (products and service) based on my own recent experience with them.

#11897 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

Your first contact point is the distributor that sold it to you. Since JJP hasn't had any PotC machines for months now, I would start with your distributor. As a distriubtor, I can tell you that selling machines that are not locally can be a challenge when it comes to service, but it is ultimately the distributors responsibility to do their best to handle this before bringing JJP into the mix. If they are unable (or unwilling), find a better distributor for your next purchase.

In the meantime, get the replacement parts sent out and see if you have anyone local willing to come over and help you in exchange for playing a few games (and possibly drinking a few drinks) with you in exchange of working on your new game.

#11898 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

POTC was my first NIB and I was surprised by what I needed to fix to get it up and running. There were no broken parts but some of the issues were not trivial or easy to repair. A few days later I spoke with JJP (I think it was Eric) and asked point blank what someone without the knowledge or skill to fix pinball machines would do in this situation and he told me that Jack could approve sending out a tech, but generally they (JJP) were lucky in that most all their customers are willing and able to do the work themselves. Keep in mind that I purchased directly from JJP and as others have mentioned, typically the distributor would handle the service issues. So this is basically the status of the industry, manufactures don't have to provide working units because the customers are willing to accept as is and fix themselves. Crazy for $6k - $12k toys! Anyway, best of luck with your new POTC, you'll love playing it I'm sure!

#11899 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

To be fair... they have been talking about a POTC update since the beginning of the year. I get that things take time and Keith had some health issues that likely set him back time-wise. But I don't think its unnatural for people to start getting antsy about getting an update that takes this game to a 1.0 state.

I'm to the point that I've seen all of the mini-wizard modes and would have qualified "Break The Curse" but it obviously wasn't implemented. I'm sure there are many other better players that have been that far and - at least in my case - its a little hard to find motivation to play deep into the game when you know you'll hit a brickwall and nothing will happen.

Luckily there are plenty of characters and strategies to work on so the game is still super fun to play. But lets not kid ourselves here... its long overdue for an update.

#11900 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

To be fair... they have been talking about a POTC update since the beginning of the year. I get that things take time and Keith had some health issues that likely set him back time-wise. But I don't think its unnatural for people to start getting antsy about getting an update that takes this game to a 1.0 state.
I'm to the point that I've seen all of the mini-wizard modes and would have qualified "Break The Curse" but it obviously wasn't implemented. I'm sure there are many other better players that have been that far and - at least in my case - its a little hard to find motivation to play deep into the game when you know you'll hit a brickwall and nothing will happen.
Luckily there are plenty of characters and strategies to work on so the game is still super fun to play. But lets not kid ourselves here... its long overdue for an update.

Actually, the current POTC game software is version 1.39. The older revision number was simply a typo.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
20,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/238 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.