20240421_113637 (resized).jpg
20240421_113742 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
A2C5810D-0FBA-475E-AEB2-2CB8350FF12B (resized).jpeg
788F7707-7AC0-4755-B0B8-C5C3A2B47980 (resized).jpeg
4A517E8A-0288-4AB1-8AAF-BA383D4907E9 (resized).jpeg
1341ACF8-9ACB-4FD4-B3B5-A6782CE415B7 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 360.
#15951 9 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

wow great price i paid 299 oh well maybe ill buy another so i can open one of them...

I was tracking it and saw lowest on camelcamelcamel was $144 since release. It was at $146 and I purchased it off amazon. then before they shipped it, it dropped another $20 to $126.77.

I have been reading the model car is getting damaged in the box, so you might want to check it especially if your buying a 2nd one.

I was going to use the pin to make a shooter rod. but someone showed me a steampunk skull one that looks nice. I also bought this vip coin from the clockwork tour but it is a little large more like a silver dollar coin, where as the pin in the box set is about the size of a .50 coin..

s-l16000 (resized).jpgs-l16000 (resized).jpg

rush coin (resized).jpgrush coin (resized).jpg

rush coin2 (resized).jpgrush coin2 (resized).jpg

Also grabbed this keychain. Now I just need to grab the pin..
rush keychain (resized).jpgrush keychain (resized).jpg

rush keychain1 (resized).jpgrush keychain1 (resized).jpg

#15952 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I was tracking it and saw lowest on camelcamelcamel was $144 since release. It was at $146 and I purchased it off amazon. then before they shipped it, it dropped another $20 to $126.77.
I have been reading the model car is getting damaged in the box, so you might want to check it especially if your buying a 2nd one.
I was going to use the pin to make a shooter rod. but someone showed me a steampunk skull one that looks nice. I also bought this vip coin from the clockwork tour but it is a little large more like a silver dollar coin, where as the pin in the box set is about the size of a .50 coin..
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Also grabbed this keychain. Now I just need to grab the pin..
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice choices for Your Shooter and I really like that keychain

#15953 9 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

wow great price i paid 299 oh well maybe ill buy another so i can open one of them...

I already have a better Red Barchetta, and the day I pay money for LPs they can just call the guys in the white coats.

58% off is nice, though. Heh, although I still wouldn't buy the Stern topper even at 58% off...

#15954 9 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I already have a better Red Barchetta, and the day I pay money for LPs they can just call the guys in the white coats.
58% off is nice, though. Heh, although I still wouldn't buy the Stern topper even at 58% off...

Topper still overpriced, still happy I bought

#15955 9 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Topper still overpriced, still happy I bought

WAY overpriced. Makes me sick how much I paid.

I justify it 2 ways (lol).

1. I saved more than the topper price buying a pro.
2. Rush was THE dream theme. I never ever thought it could happen. YOLO!

I had my little brother and his family over, visiting from the east coast. He is a Rush fan and he absolutely loved the topper. Made me smile.

#15956 9 months ago

Awesome birthday gift from my amazing wife. New pro translight frame. Looks REALLY cool

IMG_3477 (resized).jpegIMG_3477 (resized).jpeg
#15957 9 months ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

Looks REALLY cool

Yes it do!

#15958 9 months ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

translight frame

Any clue where it came from? I've been looking for options here. So far I haven't found one I like...

#15959 9 months ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Any clue where it came from? I've been looking for options here. So far I haven't found one I like...

Looks like the standard Stern one.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/led-back-lit-translite-frame-lcd-game-display-style?_pos=1&_sid=7711db799&_ss=r

Nice price, but only fits Spike 2 style.

#15960 9 months ago

I have the official Stern one. The 4 frame edges are hinged to flip open and are spring loaded to stay closed. That's how you put the translight in.

20230802_145843 (resized).jpg20230802_145843 (resized).jpg
#15961 9 months ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I have the official Stern one. The 4 frame edges are hinged to flip open and are spring loaded to stay closed. That's how you put the translight in.
[quoted image]

WTF. where did you get that trans JT?

#15963 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

One of our members made a 1 off and I bought it.

#15964 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

These guys sell

https://xianek.eu/

Screenshot_20230802_215952_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230802_215952_Chrome (resized).jpg
#15965 9 months ago

From Bass Magazine- Spaghetti Lee

363340541_773818964743347_8765904409649103637_n (resized).jpg363340541_773818964743347_8765904409649103637_n (resized).jpg
#15966 9 months ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Any clue where it came from?

I got the translight from Flipnout.
I believe she ordered the frame directly from Stern.
Now I need the L.E. one!

#15967 9 months ago

Rush = Lemon Another blown Node-10

IMG_5884 (resized).jpegIMG_5884 (resized).jpeg
#15968 9 months ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Rush = Lemon Another blown Node-10
[quoted image]

That's bullshit. I'd love to know what's causing it. I haven't lost a board yet and seeing this stuff makes me nervous to the point of wanting to sell.

#15969 9 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's bullshit. I'd love to know what's causing it. I haven't lost a board yet and seeing this stuff makes me nervous to the point of wanting to sell.

Oh man up . I'm still not convinced it's a board issue ,more of a manufacturing issue. As the poll shows, 33% have issues, I'll take those odds to Vegas everyday. And irregardless of what people say, the prem/le is a much better game. ...... cues vespula

#15970 9 months ago

I'm a Pro owner, and on vacation the other day I found a Premium in an arcade and played it for the first time.

My impressions:
My Pro has the Precision Flip System mod, it's crazy how much of a difference those flippers make.
The Premium is a much easier game to score points and control the ball. Crazy how much the dead end shot changes things for the way I play the game.
The side scoop eject changes the dynamics of the game drastically for what I'm used to.

Secondarily, about 2 months ago I switched over to run the home install setting defaults. It's crazy to me how different the game plays from the defaults, even though there aren't all that many changes from home install that I've noticed except Multiballs.

#15971 9 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

the prem/le is a much better game. ...... cues vespula

#15972 9 months ago
Quoted from lospugs:

on vacation the other day I found a Premium in an arcade

66 percent chance it worked... Lucky... Just like hayfarmer is lucky..... For now ... The better game is the one that always works....cues hayfarmer

#15973 9 months ago
R (1).gifR (1).gif thats the fact Jack

#15974 9 months ago
yes-sir-salute.gifyes-sir-salute.gif
#15975 9 months ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#15976 9 months ago

Boob ain't selling Rush.

#15977 9 months ago
tenor (1).giftenor (1).gif
#15978 9 months ago
Screenshot_20230803-104806 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230803-104806 (resized).png
#15979 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

[quoted image]

arent You going to wait until Noon ?Its only 9 here I gotta wait.

#15980 9 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

arent You going to wait until Noon ?Its only 9 here I gotta wait.

Almost 11am. I'm working on lunch plans now so it should work out to be pretty close to a nooner.

#15981 9 months ago
Quoted from lospugs:

I'm a Pro owner, and on vacation the other day I found a Premium in an arcade and played it for the first time.
My impressions:
My Pro has the Precision Flip System mod, it's crazy how much of a difference those flippers make.
The Premium is a much easier game to score points and control the ball. Crazy how much the dead end shot changes things for the way I play the game.
The side scoop eject changes the dynamics of the game drastically for what I'm used to.
Secondarily, about 2 months ago I switched over to run the home install setting defaults. It's crazy to me how different the game plays from the defaults, even though there aren't all that many changes from home install that I've noticed except Multiballs.

Pro is very much faster. The VUK slows the game down a lot, especially on multiball.

Shots are the same on both but I agree, the premium /LE feels very different.

#15982 9 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Pro is very much faster. The VUK slows the game down a lot, especially on multiball.
Shots are the same on both but I agree, the premium /LE feels very different.

What are the general thoughts on feeding the upper flipper via the time machine on pro vs premium? I would imagine I would appreciate the ramp being up all the time actually assuming the ball exits the back and goes to the right. Mine does more often than not during multiball with the ramp up. However the ramp isn't up all the time!

#15983 9 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Boob ain't selling Rush.

Yet. It's not in my top 5, though, even though it's a great game. Somehow I keep drifting back to Zeppelin...

#15984 9 months ago

Led Zep is a whole lotta fun!

#15985 9 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yet. It's not in my top 5, though, even though it's a great game. Somehow I keep drifting back to Zeppelin...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15986 9 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

What are the general thoughts on feeding the upper flipper via the time machine on pro vs premium? I would imagine I would appreciate the ramp being up all the time actually assuming the ball exits the back and goes to the right. Mine does more often than not during multiball with the ramp up. However the ramp isn't up all the time!

It will spit it back at you if it's not "time" on the pro!

#15987 9 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

They behave the same way. On the Pro, the magnet catches the ball and drops it any time the ramp wouldn't be up on the Premium.

#15988 9 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Led Zep is a whole lotta fun!

I want a premium eventually.

#15989 9 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Boob ain't selling Rush.

Hell no he aint

#15990 9 months ago

A little Morning coffee and beat my high score . Good Friday so far!

IMG_9107 (resized).jpegIMG_9107 (resized).jpeg
#15991 9 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

They behave the same way. On the Pro, the magnet catches the ball and drops it any time the ramp wouldn't be up on the Premium.

Thanks, I played the pro before I owned the game and didn't grasp all the details then.

#15992 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

A little Morning coffee and beat my high score . Good Friday so far![quoted image]

Nice! That was a fun game I bet. You're nipping at my heels catching up to me. I got 282m last night and my GC on the new code is currently around 330m I think. Keep going squid! Now I'm going to try harder and create some more distance !!

#15993 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Nice! That was a fun game I bet. You're nipping at my heels catching up to me. I got 282m last night and my GC on the new code is currently around 330m I think. Keep going squid! Now I'm going to try harder and create some more distance !!

Hahah you got it! I’ll keep nippin !

#15994 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

A little Morning coffee and beat my high score . Good Friday so far![quoted image]

Congrats! That's about the same as my high score. I can't even get close to it again though, I suck.

Quoted from ExSquid:

I want a premium eventually.

Just make sure the Electric Magic is working well. Mine would intermittently stick and I know some people actually turn it off. The thing takes a beating.

LZ premiums are pretty inexpensive, a lot of good deals out there.

#15995 9 months ago

For the first time ever my buddy "Big Bri", got the Grand Champion on one of my games at it just happened to be RUSH - just shy of 1 billion. To be blunt, I can not live with this and he must be taken down (haha). I explained to him that I was boycotting RUSH until I got my topper and now that I have it - it is game on! He will be dethroned this weekend at all costs.

#15996 9 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

For the first time ever my buddy "Big Bri", got the Grand Champion on one of my games at it just happened to be RUSH - just shy of 1 billion. To be blunt, I can not live with this and he must be taken down (haha). I explained to him that I was boycotting RUSH until I got my topper and now that I have it - it is game on! He will be dethroned this weekend at all costs.

Think of how many sets of PinWoofers you could have bought, instead of the topper?

Too soon? I joke......or do I?

To your points earlier, it’s true you don’t know what you’re missing, if you haven’t heard them. Like you said, if you put one set in, you’ll hear the difference and will know what the other machines are missing, and then they’ll have to follow suit.

#15997 9 months ago

Haha all good! No regrets buying the topper.
Pinwoofer setup - Maybe one day….I’m content for now.

#15998 9 months ago

Guys, are the newer rules really that much harder?

I ask because I am reluctant to reset my high scores since I have a Grand Champion score just shy of 10 billion, which I put up on one of my early games utilizing good old beginner's luck. But I note I can't seem to get anywhere near it now, and it's frustrating. I think I have it set up steeper now, too. I suppose I should wipe them.

#15999 9 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Guys, are the newer rules really that much harder?
I ask because I am reluctant to reset my high scores since I have a Grand Champion score just shy of 10 billion, which I put up on one of my early games utilizing good old beginner's luck. But I note I can't seem to get anywhere near it now, and it's frustrating. I think I have it set up steeper now, too. I suppose I should wipe them.

I reset mine with the new code. The scores aren’t really comparable so I figured it seemed right.

If you are using insider connected, it should still show up in your account as your high score.

#16000 9 months ago

Gotta reset with the new code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Florissant, MO
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/320?hl=morehops4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.