IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danqverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

It’s also a band with an extremely huge fan base.

Not sure about extremely huge, but they are extremely devoted. Rush trips a trigger in some minds (like mine) and others just don't seem to be capable of digging it. Their loss!

1 week later
#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

wait did someone up thread say that Rush is better than IMDN because...no. just no. i know you love your band but lets not get carried away here

Well, it does have the advantage of not having to listen to Iron Maiden...

1 week later
#2327 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

The 3:35 mark. Another level even for the greatest band ever IMO.

One of their greatest songs! Gotta love Xanadu. The video is almost 12 minutes long, and the vocals don't start until almost six minutes in!

But I'd only recommend skipping the first two minutes, if that. That 14 note introductory riff haunts my memory like few others.

2 weeks later
#3864 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

That's the way that Lady Luck dances
Roll the bones.

Whoa, cool, a pinball reference in a Rush song!

8 months later
#11355 1 year ago

Well, shucks, my new Rush Premium was supposed to be delivered today, on International Rush Day!

But the weather intervened, and now with tomorrow's storm and Xmas, it's not coming until next Tuesday.

Oh well, one must be prepared to alter plans when living in the (Southern) Great White North!

Actually, I am happy it's coming this year at all! My distributor was sold out all year and had been sitting on my $1000 deposit since January, with no future builds scheduled, but they got a few in out of the blue, so I can wait a short while longer.

I should spend the interim figuring out which mods are must-haves, as I haven't been paying attention. Suggestions welcome!

#11451 1 year ago

Oh boy, this time tomorrow I'll be enjoying my new Rush Premium!

I deliberately avoided playing one or even seeing one in person all year, so I'm pretty stoked!

#11554 1 year ago
Quoted from Fuzzdaddy:

Okay - I was an easy sell, and I have buyer's remorse big time. Those Knucklebonz products are FRAGILE. I managed to bust off the naked guy's fingers and toes, plus break his leg off, when I tried to assemble it. Sure, I'm a klutz, but damn - so disappointing. A little glue fixed the leg, but the fingers and toes are a lost cause. If you decide to buy this box, leave the Knucklebonz 3D vinyl alone if you have any intention of keeping this as a collector's item. Admittedly, the shirt and hat are killer, as are the signed "trading cards." There's my 2 cents. Lesson learned.

Ouch!

1 week later
#11807 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

For those still having trouble with their inner loop (aka "side loop") not registering the ball, I now have another option to offer. I designed a guide to fit on top of the metal wall that forces the ball back down onto the playfield to make sure the switch is triggered.

I've only played with it installed for a couple of hours so far, amounting to probably 70-100 shots around the loop, but the part is working perfectly. I went from almost never registering the loop, to registering it literally 100% of the time, zero failures.

Thanks for this! Having that shot register makes a huge difference in the game!

A gift beyond price -- almost free!

#11865 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/194#post-7154941

I don't know why this superior loop fix hasn't caught on. I 3d printed my own and it works 100%!

It snaps on so it certainly isn't going anywhere, and it doesn't reduce visibility or access at all, unlike a big flat piece of clear plastic, which I think will wind up with wear marks underneath as the ball is gonna ride it every time around.

PXL_20230114_034139708 (resized).jpgPXL_20230114_034139708 (resized).jpg
#11868 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

THANK YOU
Has this stood up to multiple plays without adjusting it?

Sure has, and I just used PLA since it was all I had, and so far so good! Time will tell, but it doesn’t really get hammered on, it just deflects any vertical component of the ball's trajectory back down. PLA is probably a bad choice if crazy airballs should happen to nail it from above, say, but that doesn't seem likely. Also, it printed just fine without supports in PLA, the creator says something about other materials needing them.

Make sure you clean the channel out where the rail inserts, it fits very snugly.

#11879 1 year ago

Gee, I dunno, I'm sure it's cool but I'm waiting on a shaker until they have the Node 10 problem nailed down, just in case the shaker is involved somehow.

Seems to me the game is off the charts awesome already. Adding a shaker later can breathe new life into it someday.

#11933 1 year ago

I've been a Rush fan for 47 years. I can't remember ever having a different favorite band. (Well, when I was six, I liked the Monkees, but that was just because they had a TV show, not because of their music!) I was talking to my buddy a while back, and I started getting choked up when I told him how I love Rush so much, I can't even imagine who else would be my favorite if they didn't exist. Nothing comes close. I mean, there is lots of other music I love, don't get me wrong, but Rush just pushes all the right buttons consistently, like no other.

I've loved pinball even longer! I miss the days when they were everywhere, in stores, gas stations, restaurants... Even as a kid I was pretty good at playing. I also had several toy pinballs over the years, which I played until they wore out! As for the real thing, I eventually I topped out at 36 machines, but I'm down to a more reasonable 13 now.

So imagine my excitement when a Rush pinball was announced! I deliberately avoided playing it or even seeing one in person, for the sweet anticipation of it.

As things transpired, I only recently got the game, so I'm still honeymooning of course, but I just want to say how gratifying it is to have my favorite hobby combined with my favorite band. And then there’s the kicker: what a great game it turned out to be, besides!

So glad they didn't make it 10 years ago, it couldn’t have been this cool.

I can't think of another game where the multiballs are this enjoyable. I've been trying to figure out the crazy dense rules on the fly, and it's a treat every time something else clicks. Paying attention in order to switch the diverter to the more advantageous side is another level. "The Weapon" is my new favorite armament (vs the Holy Hand Grenade, natch). The implementation of the music is killer. Even the corny callouts are on point, being familiar with Alex and Geddy's goofball personalities.

Ok, enough effusion, time to go play some more Rush!

PXL_20221228_050221316_2 (resized).jpgPXL_20221228_050221316_2 (resized).jpg
#11978 1 year ago

Interested! I was a little surprised to see no protection at all around the buttons when my Premium arrived.

#12011 1 year ago

I can see why they wouldn't always push the 5% rebate when it's so much, but I would think you would still get it unless it is specifically excluded somewhere in the terms of the card. Maybe contact Amazon to verify?

#12028 1 year ago

As much as I try to tell myself that I don’t mind the cornier callouts, I find they are much more palatable if you turn up the speech attenuation to around 20.

#12034 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is that a nice way of saying you wish those guys would quiet down so you can play pinball? earlier in your effusion you said. "Even the corny callouts are on point, being familiar with Alex and Geddy's goofball personalities."
So you like them but you think they are just too loud?

Uhh, yeah. The callouts don't need to be twice as loud as the music! That default must have been decided on by Stern with location play in mind.

Quoted from Vespula:

And did you get a pinwoofer or are you still on stock sound?

I added a powered subwoofer, sounds good enough to me. I don't turn the volume up very loud, as this game is enough (fun) work without being blasted at. (Actual good music isn't about the decibels, unlike that of some other music pin bands I could name.) I am working on adding some new backbox speakers though.

Quoted from Vespula:

Stock has no clarity, no dynamics.

It'd be even better if there was a turntable inside, playing the music from vinyl, right?

#12041 1 year ago

You want to talk cheap, I found some 6.5 inch Duals at the thrift store, brand new for $7.50 a pair.

Just need to learn some 3D modeling and tweak a 5.25 adapter up to 6.5...

#12043 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Will those Bad Boys fit in with the door closed.

It looks like they will if I make them off center towards the middle a bit.

#12059 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Lol, I hope not. I enjoy mine when I have the balls to play it

I heard that. It's almost like you're playing Russian Roulette when you hit that Start button.

I sure hope Stern comes up with a fix to bulletproof poor Node 10 soon!

#12064 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Hmmm... they have had nearly a year.

Then they must be getting close!

Quoted from SterlingRush:

Correction, Rush N’ Roulette

Touché! How did I not see the chance for that myself?!

Quoted from SterlingRush:

Node 10 is affected, but doesn’t seem to be the issue/cause. Same boards used in GZ, without issue reported.

Yes, which is why Node 10 needs bulletproofing. Bullets aren't blamed on their targets!

1 week later
#12231 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Question about the light above the side scoop. I noticed once I light the first lock the green light above the scoop lights. It seems to stay lit once the first ball is locked even though the second lock isn't actually lit. Hitting the side scoop simply results in the ball getting ejected. Can anyone "shed some light" on what the green bulb is indicating in this circumstance?

It is to indicate that you have a ball locked. (#3 below)

1. Both scoop lights off: no lock
2. Top scoop light flashing: Lock enabled for Far Cry
3. Top scoop light solid: Ball locked for Far Cry, second lock not enabled yet
4. Both scoop lights flashing: Hit either scoop to start Far Cry multiball

At factory settings, you need to hit the standups around the right ramp, then the ramp itself, to enable the lock each time. The difficulty can be adjusted in the settings.

#12242 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Next project is the Rush LE guitar button protector.

Cool! Although, am I mistaken or is that cabinet art showing through the gaps? Probably a dumb question, but I presume the plan is to duplicate that as well?

#12256 1 year ago

Every game is a ripoff of Humpty Dumpty!

#12297 1 year ago

I found 3D printing my own loop corrector to be especially gratifying. Works a treat! Here's the designer's original post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/194#post-7154941

3 weeks later
#12682 1 year ago

My lower scoop was flopping around so much when I got the game, I wondered whether it was supposed to be like that.

But I figured out pretty quickly that that hardware was loose, and I tightened it up easily enough.

The post at the front of the inner loop was also very loose.

The coin box flopping around without its retention clip also had me worried, but I haven't noticed any damage, thankfully. Found the loose clip the first time I raised the pf. I shudder to think of all the unfortunate places that could have wound up!

3 weeks later
#12885 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I shipped out 25 sets of Rush lampshades yesterday. I have about five more free sets available. So if anyone else would like a free set, please place an order before they are gone. [quoted image]

Hey, I have to thank you, I snagged one of the last sets and they look great! The extra one you included went on my Super Jackpot sign (which I also stuck a color changing bulb into), a sweet bonus! Again, thanks!

PXL_20230318_072536237_exported_536_1679336310459 (resized).jpgPXL_20230318_072536237_exported_536_1679336310459 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13194 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

I think manufacturers should throw in a free topper with your first ever NIB pin...

Spooky included a free topper with Rick and Morty, so if I were to buy the Rush topper, I could almost justify it by telling myself the toppers had an average price of $850. Hmmmmmmm....

Nah, still too rich for my blood. When a brand new, decently powered gaming computer costs less than a silly topper, something is wrong.

Sure, maybe it won't lose value and no doubt even appreciate, but by that logic we should all stock up on that crap from Supreme.

I'm glad I haven't seen the expression lights, so i don't feel the need for those either. Helps that I couldn’t be happier with my game as-is, I'm already living the dream! (Well, I will be a teensy bit happier once my Node 10 issue is addressed!)

Quoted from snaroff:

Love the new "minimal" UI option.
One tweak would be nice (if anyone from Stern is listening. Since 1-player games are extremely common, I think it would be great to remove the player 2-4 "tabs" at the bottom. Jurassic park does this, and it's really nice (and it centers the single player score as well, which looks great and is easy to focus on).
[quoted image]

I second that idea. I even tried setting "max number of players" to 1 hoping it would remove those empty tabs, but no dice.

#13246 1 year ago

I gotta say, the Exit Stage Left mod from NinjaCamp is a must-have, even for a skinflint like me.

I initially balked at $135, but I used money I got for some parts lying around, and I am so glad I did! I can tell a lot of thought went into this mod. The rubbery mounting tab is genius; I didn’t even know one could 3D print that kind of material.

For less than 1/12th the cost of the topper, it's a definite no brainer.

Now I just need to remember to look at it!

1 week later
#13545 1 year ago

Just watched YYZ in Rio again. How on earth could they have left this song off the pin? Criminal!

2 weeks later
#13777 1 year ago

Maybe I'm just old, maybe I'm just cheap, but maybe I'm simply one of the sane people here...

I think the game sounded just fine from the factory.

I did upgrade the backbox speakers by swapping in the speakers out of my Rick & Morty, after I found a pair of slightly larger, brand new speakers at a thrift store for $7.50/pair that would fit in R&M but not in Rush. I also hooked up a sub, another thrift store find. I will admit it sounds noticeably better, and for under $20. I'm completely happy with it.

However, I have trouble entertaining the possibility that a $400 aftermarket speaker/amp setup would sound twenty times better than that!

Sorry, but I have to wonder how much of the claimed improvement in sound is attributable to good ol' confirmation bias. On my setup, too, sure, but especially on a game where someone just spent a pretty penny on all new speakers and an amp. It's just too reminiscent of goofy audiophiles claiming vinyl is superior, tube amps sound better, that kind of thing. You guys do realize this music is played back from digital, right? The horror!

Though I suppose $400 is a drop in the bucket in this age of toppers approaching two large. (Don't get me started on that goofball thing! Couldn’t they have at least made the gears not move so spazzily and sloppily? Looks dumb to me... I have several EMs that cost me less combined than that topper would!)

I don't think I want the expression lights, either. They flash along with the music, right? Well, I have enough trouble concentrating on pinball while such great music is going, trying not to lose balls due to excessive "air drumming" on the flippers. That would be all I need, being sucked into the music even harder with an excellent but extraneous light show!

In summary, when I want to just listen to Rush, my go-to device is certainly not my pinball machine!

2 weeks later
#14157 11 months ago

Price of the new Stern Rush topper got you down?

Announcing the new budget Rush topper, for those like me who like to watch their pennies!

Ironically, it's The Big Money topper!

It's Money! It's Big! And it's interactive, too!: When you turn it on, it rotates! And when you turn it off, it stops rotating!

Sure, it's US money, not Canadian... but to paraphrase the wise Mr. G. Weinrib: money is money!

Especially when, and this is the inside joke, a real 1909S VDB Lincoln Cent could be worth as much as a new Stern!

Now you, too, regardless of social strata, can bathe in the glory of the Big Money!

Big Money.gifBig Money.gifBig Money.jpgBig Money.jpg

Except... Sorry everybody, I was just joking about selling them, of course. I'm going to leave this one on my game, but anyone else as demented as me would probably want to roll their own, anyway. At least run some flashers to the damned thing. (I do see the coin on eBay.)

Pretty silly idea, overall -- good thing that was what I was going for!

The main reason I made it was that it cost me practically nothing to make. The motor is from the turntable in a microwave oven I got tired of fixing (myself that is; three times was enough!), I discovered the big weird plastic coin in a random auction lot, and the rest I just had sitting around. Take that, Big Money!

(Did everyone catch that? "Watch their pennies"? Man, I slay me.)

1 week later
#14365 11 months ago
Quoted from Maken:

Canadian power duo:

Wow, thanks! I can get into this! (Crown Lands)

Talk about Rush-influenced! The bio on their own website mentions Rush six times.

Golly, they are almost more impressive than Rush, if such a thing is possible. The drummer (no slouch) also sings, and the guitar/keyboard guy plays guitar, bass, keyboard and pedals. If Rush's three members made a lot of sound, here's two musicians making nearly as much! The only thing missing is intricate bass lines coinciding with complex guitar...

1 month later
#15662 9 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Sorry, I didn't want to sift back through the 1000 posts on the subject, but was it ever determined that the ramp motor is the problem with the Node 10 boards burning out?

Not the motor exactly, but its leads with the overtighted zip ties damaging the thinly braided wires, and those same wires being kludged into the wrong size connector pins, are purported to have been identified as the twin causes...

However, the drama continues, as the clock motor may also have the same zip tie problem, and besides that, Node 10s have toasted with supposedly fixed new ramp motors even while the clock was disconnected, to my recollection.

So it would seem the driver board itself is under-engineered, wanting for more protection circuitry for the motor driver chip.

My own game went poof after I had performed a connectorectomy. I finally gave up on my distributor getting me a new board and emailed Stern, and I had a new board in 2 days, so I'm leaving my clock disconnected for now to see what happens (or hopefully doesn’t happen, that is). If everything seems okay, I'll be afraid to plug the clock back in, but I guess I will have to eventually, fingers crossed.

#15686 9 months ago

Hey gang, who else has noticed that the instrument callouts on the drops have to be a nod to Al's Garage Band Goes On a World Tour? I'm guessing that was Ed's idea...

#15754 9 months ago

Oh, come on, it's genius how each shot represents the next of the many parts of the song.

I usually pick Villa as my main song. Been a favorite for 45 years.

#15879 9 months ago

I would buy a whole 'nother Rush pin with the theme of Clockwork Angels, with a 100% steampunk vibe.

Speaking as an almost 50 year fan, their last album is my favorite. Criminally underrated.

#15953 8 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

wow great price i paid 299 oh well maybe ill buy another so i can open one of them...

I already have a better Red Barchetta, and the day I pay money for LPs they can just call the guys in the white coats.

58% off is nice, though. Heh, although I still wouldn't buy the Stern topper even at 58% off...

#15998 8 months ago

Guys, are the newer rules really that much harder?

I ask because I am reluctant to reset my high scores since I have a Grand Champion score just shy of 10 billion, which I put up on one of my early games utilizing good old beginner's luck. But I note I can't seem to get anywhere near it now, and it's frustrating. I think I have it set up steeper now, too. I suppose I should wipe them.

#16020 8 months ago

Gee, I wonder why it was stuck down?

If it were me, the machine would have been dark as I left...

1 week later
#16161 8 months ago

I'm sure I would also "love" the expression lights. However, I am having trouble picturing how having a mesmerizing light show would not detract from the ability to play well.

3 weeks later
#16378 7 months ago

A room with a game in it technically qualifies as a game room in my book.

Especially with a game like Rush!

3 weeks later
#16565 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

E is expression
L is lights and already plural. no additional 's' needed.
And it's only sold as a kit, and implied therefore stating kit is redundant and unnecessary.
Final answer: EL

The same logic works for me, and explains the cringe I get when I hear a brit say "maths."

Then again, that would mean the same cringe I get when they say "sport" instead of "sports" is unjustified... <shrug>

#16581 6 months ago
Quoted from robm:

But maths is a shortened version of mathematics. So to me is a perfect shortening. Mathematics is the study of numbers, so typically said in a plural context.
To me, saying math is really cringy as it suggests only studying a single number, not all of them!

I see where you're coming from, but "math" is just about always used in the plural. No one says "Frank taught me a math." Thus, no need for the S. And I doubt anyone says "I'll kick you in the butts" (short for buttocks). Why an "s" on "math" but not on "butt"? Everyone does say abs, glutes, pecs, quads, carbs, congrats, and reps, though. A real head scratcher!

Actually, I think it boils down to math being a field of endeavor, like science, philosophy, etc. Thinking of the entire field as one thing.

On a related note, y'all must be satisfied how the British way of conjugating "is" with collective nouns seems to be taking over. I grew up used to hearing, for instance, "Rush is a band." It's right there in the sentence, the word "a" which is a definite article indicating ONE of something.

"Rush are a band" will always sound goofy to me. (Or, sadly, "were"...)

Added 6 months ago:

OMG The word "a" is an INdefinite article, glad I realized before anyone corrected me! Though the error is beside the point anyway.

However, I wouldn't argue with someone saying "Rush is the band" either!

1 week later
#16652 6 months ago

I have that ESL mod and I can't say it helps me all that much, so far anyway.

Wish the record LED was brighter.

1 week later
#16834 6 months ago
Quoted from Mlkmet88:

V 1.13 Issue:
Anyone else having this issue:
Issue on RUSH v1.13. I Played a number of games under this code with no issues.
During a game that was playing normally I entered a multiple and won an add a ball. The machine kept adding balls until all six were in play. If a ball was lost it would come back no timers ending extra balls once lost.
During a long extended play with 6 balls multiball game shut down all flippers died. Game came back on and shot all six balls in the shooter lane. began multiball play again. After a while it shut down again and shot all six balls into shooter lane. Game finally ended. 
I turned off the machine and started it for a new game. Immediately 6 balls shot into shooter lane. Turned the machine off. Turned it back on to start a new game. Immediately 6 balls shot into shooter lane. 
Must be a glitches once a add a ball was won. I just reproted to Stern.

I would think the code update was a coincidence, some switch went wonky. I can't imagine a bug changing the game's behavior after a reboot.

#16890 6 months ago

I never liked how Geddy chides you how he does everything he does and "you can't even hit the ball?" at inappropriate times.

#16897 6 months ago

I have turned humor to minimum and I cannot discern any difference. The setting does nothing as far as I can tell.

I was talking about the quote playing when Freewill just started! It might make sense if the ball behind the drops has been there a little while at least.

#16905 6 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Could it be that you have no sense of humor?
.... Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hardly. I have more of one than most people. How is it funny if he says it immediately upon entering Freewill? If anything, it wrecks the funny.

Quoted from indypinhead:

He says...."ladies and gentlemen, the professor of the drum kit".

"The Professor" on the drum kit.

That was one of Neil's nicknames.

#16967 5 months ago

Is anyone else finding that switch test is broken since the update?

#16969 5 months ago

Okay, thanks, so I guess it wasn't the update then.

What would cause this? Game works fine, but gives a tech alert on the shooter lane switch. Went into diag, and the switch indeed doesn't register, but it still fires the launch solenoid like it thinks your finger is a ball! Then we realize none of the switches are registering in the test! This happened as, sadly, I was selling the game. He still bought it so I would like to help figure it out for him!

#16973 5 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well, ya sold Rush and are therefore a traitor. We can no longer help you.
that is crazy.... Does it matter if the coins door is shut?

Believe me I did not want to. It was either that or continue living life without a car. I plan on buying another someday.

2 weeks later
#17140 5 months ago

Not all "light bulbs" are bulbous these days. BFD, find something else to get picky about!

For instance, I hear some people refer to pinball machines as "tables"! *GASP!* Now that one is a corker, actual tables are pretty level, so shit won't slide off! But wait, it gets worse: pinballers will call a machine that is obviously slanted "leveled"! The humanity!

1 month later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danqverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=danqverymuch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.