IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 358.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from charliex:

An angel came down from heaven and offered me his LE for MSRP. Can’t wait. Lucky day for me.

Thats awesome, thats what it takes these days to get an LE, an act of God! I paid my LE tab and now its just sit and go nuts until it shows up!

#52 2 years ago

Ordered a Premium day one as I preferred the art package over the LE. Not sure when to expect it. But whatever day that is will be an epic one in our household.

#53 2 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, a long-time Rush fan for over 40 years, and anxiously awaiting my game. Can't wait to get it and accessorize! This seems like a great place to socialize, get advice, and contribute! Thanks for the add and I look forward to being a part of the pinball (and Rush pinball) communities!

#54 2 years ago

LE on the way and psyched to be a member of this club.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Tortfesor:

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, a long-time Rush fan for over 40 years, and anxiously awaiting my game. Can't wait to get it and accessorize! This seems like a great place to socialize, get advice, and contribute! Thanks for the add and I look forward to being a part of the pinball (and Rush pinball) communities!

Woohoo! I knew this game would bring Rush fans into pinball!

#56 2 years ago

Ordered a Pro for route. Hoping it comes next week!

#57 2 years ago

had been banging the LE drum with my reseller since early summer, but managed to secure an 'April Prem' once it was clear that their LE queue was never going to get to where my name was amongst the chosen few.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Getting an LE!!! Cannot wait. Got multiple mods already........

What Mods only seen 2 Please share

thanks

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

thanks

for me so far in possession
Pinwoofer kit
polk 10 inch sub
speaker lights
flasher mod 6 pack
Rush 2112 flipper candy
waiting on red barchetta and presto rabbit and anything cool I see in the future.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Pinwoofer kit
speaker lights
flasher mod 6 pack
Rush 2112 flipper candy
waiting on red barchetta and presto rabbit and anything cool I see in the future.

I'll soon be working on a topper made of Rush Golden Ale beer cans. After I drink em,,

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

thanks

There are plenty being discussed over here in the mods thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-mods-amp-toys-what-are-you-hoping-for-and-who-s-making-it

I'm offering 3D Start buttons, 3D coin reject buttons, Presto rabbit/hat flasher covers, Signals dog/hydrant flasher covers, and the Red Barchetta bridge or road scenes.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'll soon be working on a topper made of Rush Golden Ale beer cans. After I drink em,,

Nice,I get it you drink the beer and then your lit up.

#63 2 years ago

LE paid in full, can honestly say this is the most excited I've been for a new pin and I believe its the 40th pin I've ever bought in my 3 decades of collecting.

#64 2 years ago

I'm in for a Premium. Just hope I get it before summer!

#65 2 years ago

Getting a Premium and excited about that. One thing that is irritating about it though is that they are not putting the Expression Light Kit in the Rush Premium, like they did with the LZ premium. I was told that is enough people complained about that to them, that it could have a positive effect. I do not know if that is so, but I know this. If you do not ask, you shall not receive. You can always count on that.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Getting a Premium and excited about that. One thing that is irritating about it though is that they are not putting the Expression Light Kit in the Rush Premium, like they did with the LZ premium. I was told that is enough people complained about that to them, that it could have a positive effect. I do not know if that is so, but I know this. If you do not ask, you shall not receive. You can always count on that.

If you complain enough, it WILL have a positive effect: they'll raise prices 500 bucks and put it in the next game they release.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Woohoo! I knew this game would bring Rush fans into pinball!

Crap.. Already too much demand for pins.

I love seeing people get into or back into pin. It's never a bad thing for the hobby to get stronger!

#68 2 years ago

I ordered a Pro two weeks ago. Was hoping I’d have it next month or early March but I was told I probably wouldn’t get it until June.

#69 2 years ago

Waiting on a premium!

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

thanks

Red Barchetta with the One Lane Bridge
Start Button
Flipper Covers
Red Flasher Light Covers

#71 2 years ago

Flipper covers are a must for me, Mr. Tantrum’s look amazing. Is it worth upgrading the back box speakers or are they adequate stock? I have a PSW-10 lined up for it already.

#72 2 years ago

Anyone know how many made it out the door before the parts holdup?

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Flipper covers are a must for me, Mr. Tantrum’s look amazing. Is it worth upgrading the back box speakers or are they adequate stock? I have a PSW-10 lined up for it already.

I have the tantrum toppers on the way, hopefully here tmrw. Speaker upgrade is minimal, really won't hear much unless you amplify with pinwoofer. Which is here waiting!

#74 2 years ago

I have received the Flipper Toppers, Start Button and Flasher Covers. All awesome! I am not sure when the car and bridge are coming, haven't been charged for them yet so probably not anytime soon? The flasher covers are perfect for the LE.

#75 2 years ago

Fun Game

A963D8FD-8E74-4B95-9296-5C4017D749FB (resized).jpegA963D8FD-8E74-4B95-9296-5C4017D749FB (resized).jpeg
#76 2 years ago

Premium on order here. Celebrating by listening to 2112 start to finish on vinyl. I hate digital for audio quality.

20220125_203436 (resized).jpg20220125_203436 (resized).jpg20220125_203446 (resized).jpg20220125_203446 (resized).jpg
#77 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Premium on order here. Celebrating by listening to 2112 start to finish on vinyl. I hate digital for audio quality.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry, This may have been debatable a decade or so ago, but vinyl can’t touch digital now with lossless audio streaming

And this is coming from someone who still buys and listens to records. I understand personal preference plays a role, but there is no longer a “quality” argument

As for pinball, I’m on a premium list and it’s looking really good so far

#78 2 years ago

In preparation for my LE, I'm reading the 3-volume biography of the band by Martin Popoff and listening to all the studio albums from start to finish in chronological order.

Problem is...I'll probably be so burnt out on Rush I won't want to play the damn game.

(My takeaway is that the Cygnus songs shouldn't have been on the game; but the fact that Xanadu was omitted is a freaking crime.)

#79 2 years ago

Absolutely, how is Xanadu NOT on this game???

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Sorry, This may have been debatable a decade or so ago, but vinyl can’t touch digital now with lossless audio streaming
And this is coming from someone who still buys and listens to records. I understand personal preference plays a role, but there is no longer a “quality” argument
As for pinball, I’m on a premium list and it’s looking really good so far

It's fair to all have our opinions. Personally, I like the slowdown of life when I listen to vinyl. Clean the record, hit it with the Zerostat, place on the turntable, brush the needle, enjoy side one. Then cocktail time while you are preparing side two. Enjoy side two. Life is too hectic, vinyl takes it back a bit.
Soooo looking forward to my Premium.

#81 2 years ago

I know...such a stellar post, it deserved to be posted twice, right?

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

In preparation for my LE, I'm reading the 3-volume biography of the band by Martin Popoff

Funny coincidence, just finished Anthem!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#83 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:It's fair to all have our opinions. Personally, I like the slowdown of life when I listen to vinyl. Clean the record, hit it with the Zerostat, place on the turntable, brush the needle, enjoy side one. Then cocktail time while you are preparing side two. Enjoy side two. Life is too hectic, vinyl takes it back a bit.
Soooo looking forward to my Premium.

Absolutely. All that matters is that you enjoy it. We inherited a large collection of vinyls that i never fully went through.. time to check for some Rush

Any word on when to expect Premiums to hit the line?

#84 2 years ago

Waiting on a Premium! I got in line a couple hours after the official announcement, was told "April to mid-summer". This will be my first NiB game - super stoked!

The anticipation has me selling off a bunch of clutter, painting the game room, fixing up my other games... I still can't believe I'm getting a NiB machine!!

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Waiting on a Premium! I got in line a couple hours after the official announcement, was told "April to mid-summer". This will be my first NiB game - super stoked!
The anticipation has me selling off a bunch of clutter, painting the game room, fixing up my other games... I still can't believe I'm getting a NiB machine!!

Unboxing is definitely exciting. I remember thinking I’d never go NIB bc of the expense…now it’s the cheaper option

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Absolutely. All that matters is that you enjoy it. We inherited a large collection of vinyls that i never fully went through.. time to check for some Rush
Any word on when to expect Premiums to hit the line?

Premiums typically last in line. But hopefully April. This will be my first NIB.
Rush on vinyl is typically not recorded phenomenally. My Exit Stage Left is horrible. I couldn't finish side one. My system tends to be fairly detailed sounding. And can bring out the not so best as well.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Very excited for you!

#88 2 years ago

Waiting on premium as well! First NIB machine! Played a pro last Saturday at a local shop…it was awesome!

#89 2 years ago

I've noticed watching some streams that when a multiball song starts, it keeps playing even after you drain back to single ball (instead of reverting back to the song you chose at the plunge or the mode song you were playing). I really hope this is something that gets fixed in a code update - just feels like when the multiball is over you should go back to what was playing before.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Absolutely, how is Xanadu NOT on this game???

One of my very favorites too, partly because it's a great example of their use of changes and contrast within a song that many of us dig so much, but the atmospheric first almost 2 minutes and other parts of it just are not a good match for pinball, sadly. The parts that do work REALLY work though, which makes that one sting. Owie

#91 2 years ago

I was getting confused as to which songs are/are not featured on the game. Rather than continually hunting around for the list, I figured I’d post the titles here (directly off of Stern’s feature matrix):

Headlong Flight
Far Cry
One Little Victory
Working Man
Tom Sawyer
The Spirit of Radio
Freewill
Cygnus X-1 (Book One: The Voyage and Book Two: Hemispheres)
The Big Money
Subdivisions
Limelight
Fly By Night
La Villa Strangiato
Bastille Day
Red Barchetta

#92 2 years ago

I hadn’t seen these posted yet but it looks like Stern updated the Rush game page with flyers of each model.

Pro:
PRO_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPRO_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPRO_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPRO_RUSH_FLYER.pdf

#93 2 years ago

6D901A69-70A0-4860-9100-867F11DE150C (resized).jpeg6D901A69-70A0-4860-9100-867F11DE150C (resized).jpeg

#94 2 years ago

Premium:
PREM_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPREM_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPREM_RUSH_FLYER.pdfPREM_RUSH_FLYER.pdf

#95 2 years ago

Man that premium cab art is SO sick. Love it.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Pinwoofer kit
polk 10 inch sub
speaker lights
flasher mod 6 pack
Rush 2112 flipper candy

where did you get the speaker lights? thanks

#97 2 years ago

Limited edition:
LE_RUSH_FLYER.pdfLE_RUSH_FLYER.pdfLE_RUSH_FLYER.pdfLE_RUSH_FLYER.pdf

#98 2 years ago

For those pinball browser and Rush fans who prefer 74 to early 80s, might I suggest you sub

Far Cry with the first 2 parts of Fountain of Lamneth (In the Valley and Didacts and Parpets) which is exactly the same time as Far Cry.

One Little Victory could be subbed by Finding My Way OR Grand Designs (just a few seconds difference)

Headlong Flight could be subbed for Natural Science (start at 1:45 and fade out at 9:03)

And again, I really like Far Cry, One Little Victory and Headlong Flight for the record. But hard to beat the early stuff

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

For those pinball browser and Rush fans who prefer 74 to early 80s, might I suggest you sub
Far Cry with the first 2 parts of Fountain of Lamneth (In the Valley and Didacts and Parpets) which is exactly the same time as Far Cry.
One Little Victory could be subbed by Finding My Way OR Grand Designs (just a few seconds difference)
Headlong Flight could be subbed for Natural Science (start at 1:45 and fade out at 9:03)
And again, I really like Far Cry, One Little Victory and Headlong Flight for the record. But hard to beat the early stuff

I was mildly surprised One Little Victory and Far Cry made the cut. It seems the band members really liked those two songs, playing them multiple times on their later tours. I like them both, but I don't love them. It's funny, as stated before my favorite era is 2112 through Signals, but Snakes and Arrows and ESPECIALLY Clockwork Angels were excellent albums. I can easily listen to Clockwork Angels all the way through and be happy the entire time....or listen to most of the songs individually and enjoy them the same. They really outdid themselves on their last album. Best since Signals. The last song, The Garden, completely metaphorically speaks to their own career and touring lives at the very end. There is no other song like The Garden in their ENTIRE catalog. So having the artwork for the LE inspired by Clockwork Angels, it works, even though that album is not from my favorite era. To do that at the very end of their careers speaks VOLUMES about all three of them individually and collectively as RUSH. I would have taken Something For Nothing and Anthem over One Little Victory and Far Cry. With that being said, I am stoked with the playlist on this pin....most of the songs are from my favorite era.

#100 2 years ago

Picked the wrong week to get on a list for a pro. Apparently parts delay, what else is new?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.