IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 358.
#4651 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Look let's not get all fuckin crazy here lol
MET is Borgs best work and ranks in the top 3 of all time for me.
BUT...I don't play it that much anymore

Funny you say, I'll never ever sell my met, haven't played it in 2 months. Maybe I'm conserving a masterpiece?

#4652 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks everyone for the thoughts on the chip. Im still mad at myself, but your right its not a huge deal. Will only be a big deal if I choose to move it. Its not visable at all from the players perspective and doesnt effect anything. Pics below. I do think some sort of purple felt marker would help if I remove the Mylar.
this image is super blown up and taken from above. It cant be seen when you are manningthe flippers.
[quoted image]

Black is easy, you can even touch it up with a marker.

#4653 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I agree. Golden age of pinball IMO. Newer Sterns were not my first purchase but they were largely responsible for bringing me back to the hobby.
Rush is my first NIB and Godzilla with some luck will be #2.

Your not going to regret Godzilla!

#4654 2 years ago

Funny thing is. I had this game listed on the marketplace earlier because of scoopgate. But i enjoy the game. So i install the ninjascoop and in the process chip the game. But at least now i can enjoy the thing! The chip is my fault ill fix it up later. For now ill finally just enjoy the darn game a while. Thanks everyone

#4655 2 years ago

Got to finally meet Borg at TPF and practically knelt before the man. Such a down to earth dude, told him it was game over when he was on announced on this title - a greatest hits - is correct as it flat out delivers.

Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Regarding it living in the top ten for a long time, I don't think that is going to happen. Too many people hate Rush (i.e. Geddy's voice) and are on a mission to bring it down. Doesn't affect me at all -

Agree.

#4656 2 years ago

Sidenote. Since installing my bottom scoop is shooting sdtm. To adjust that i just need to move the top part of scoop left or right correct? Im guessing i need to loosen from below first?

#4657 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks everyone for the thoughts on the chip. Im still mad at myself, but your right its not a huge deal. Will only be a big deal if I choose to move it. Its not visable at all from the players perspective and doesnt effect anything. Pics below. I do think some sort of purple felt marker would help if I remove the Mylar.
this image is super blown up and taken from above. It cant be seen when you are manningthe flippers.
[quoted image]

Use a purple fine-point paint pen. A felt marker will fade out pretty quickly.

#4658 2 years ago

I'm not sure if this has been brought up in a previous post. I opened My Rush LE #660 today after waiting for my Ninja protector. Upon booting up my machine the first time, I noticed the expression lights on the right side are not working. Does anyone have any clues or ideas what the problem may be?

#4659 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Sidenote. Since installing my bottom scoop is shooting sdtm. To adjust that i just need to move the top part of scoop left or right correct? Im guessing i need to loosen from below first?

Loosen it from bottom, twist it. I also added a small washer to the the left 2 screws, a gnr trick. Feeds to right flipper 99% now

#4660 2 years ago

So who got 666?
Now's your time to shine

#4661 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Funny you say, I'll never ever sell my met, haven't played it in 2 months. Maybe I'm conserving a masterpiece?

Yes, yes you are. I bet I’ve had MET longer than anyone - I was in on the first run (pro), and it’ll definitely be one of the last games to leave. My top 3 overall are MET, LZ (Pre/LE) and Rush (Pre/LE). I can’t put them in any order, because they’re all great in their own way. MET has 2 advantages: it’s ready to play in 5 seconds, and you can still modify the audio and music. I’m modding mine to be Modest Mouse, for my league nights this year. The band callouts are the best on MET too. “Hell yea-eah!”

#4662 2 years ago
Quoted from mastercollector1:

I'm not sure if this has been brought up in a previous post. I opened My Rush LE #660 today after waiting for my Ninja protector. Upon booting up my machine the first time, I noticed the expression lights on the right side are not working. Does anyone have any clues or ideas what the problem may be?

Check the connectors for that side, and reseat them (disconnect and then reconnect).

#4663 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Go back under playfield.
Loosen the scoop nuts
Twist scoop mech clock wise and hold in place while tightening back up.
I went through the same thing

#4664 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Go back under playfield.
Loosen the scoop nuts
Twist scoop mech clock wise and hold in place while tightening back up.
I went through the same thing

thx again

#4665 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Nevus and I talked to Borg at TPF and personally thanked him for such a great game.

Ditto

#4666 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I agree, Rush is a blast and has some very satisfying shots. The only one I haven’t figured out is the left lock for free will multiball. Is there a safe way to shoot that shot?

IMO, no. I had one bounce in semi-accidentally and I can't remember how I did it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4667 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Check the connectors for that side, and reseat them (disconnect and then reconnect).

Thank you. We will try this.

#4668 2 years ago

Rush henhouse prototype....not 100% done. I think it needs another row of chickens and the final version will have henhouse in script across the door

20220406_111220 (resized).jpg20220406_111220 (resized).jpg20220406_111223 (resized).jpg20220406_111223 (resized).jpg20220406_111231 (resized).jpg20220406_111231 (resized).jpgclassic-rock-10.2015-12 (resized).jpgclassic-rock-10.2015-12 (resized).jpg
#4669 2 years ago

Heh... never checked the manufacture date of my LE #780... February 14th. Fitting as I love it!

#4670 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Rush henhouse prototype....not 100% done. I think it needs another row of chickens and the final version will have henhouse in script across the door

This looks awesome! Definitely needs that last row of chickens, but this paired with a Dryer may be the way to go! I'm not usually big on toys, but I'm digging both.

#4671 2 years ago

Ok here’s a new one.
All of a sudden my time machine ramp will not raise. The optos sense the ball but ramp not going up. Did this happen to anybody yet?
If so can you tell me what it is
is it a node replacement?

#4672 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Ok here’s a new one.
All of a sudden my time machine ramp will not raise. The optos sense the ball but ramp not going up. Did this happen to anybody yet?
If so can you tell me what it is
is it a node replacement?

Does the ramp work in test mode (with the white switch inside left of the coin door frame pulled out so it has power with the coin door open)?

#4673 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does the ramp work in test mode (with the white switch inside left of the coin door frame pulled out so it has power with the coin door open)?

This is coming up
0B8C44D6-77CE-459B-A7FE-5E6887260AAA (resized).jpeg0B8C44D6-77CE-459B-A7FE-5E6887260AAA (resized).jpeg27676697-5FF1-45A8-872D-321894A470B4 (resized).jpeg27676697-5FF1-45A8-872D-321894A470B4 (resized).jpeg

AFE33C7A-2DB7-403A-9C27-DA14BC673FCA (resized).jpegAFE33C7A-2DB7-403A-9C27-DA14BC673FCA (resized).jpeg
#4674 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

This is coming up[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that's not good. I'd check connections to node 10 (on the lower left of the raised playfield) to see if maybe something has come loose.

#4675 2 years ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Heh... never checked the manufacture date of my LE #780... February 14th. Fitting as I love it!

Mine also. I’m in the hundreds

#4676 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's not good. I'd check connections to node 10 (on the lower left of the raised playfield) to see if maybe something has come loose.

Ok thanks

#4677 2 years ago

Power off when checking connections, just to be safe.

#4678 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Power off when checking connections, just to be safe.

Thank you

#4679 2 years ago

Just got word from my distributor that my rush premium will be in production starting april 18th.
...today was a good day!
Yes!!!

#4680 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballsbeout:

Just got word from my distributor that my rush premium will be in production starting april 18th.
...today was a good day!
Yes!!!

Congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you place your order?

#4681 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you place your order?

October

#4682 2 years ago

Wow! Well it's at least nice to hear confirmation that the April production run is on schedule.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4683 2 years ago

#4684 2 years ago

I thought orders weren't being taken until January of this year?

#4685 2 years ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Mine was born on Valentines Day too ha

#4686 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I thought orders weren't being taken until January of this year?

I've heard of distros having "if this gets made one of these days" interest lists. I'm sure just like other releases there were "solid" RUSH rumors for a while. I didn't hear about it being a "solid" rumor until mid December, but I wasn't following new pin releases at all before then.

It is kind of a bummer to hear that some distros aren't even close to their "day one" commitments. I went on a list 30 minutes after the "official" reveal and thought I had a shot for a Premium this month - I'm guessing that isn't the case at this point...

#4687 2 years ago

Just got the new ninja scoop in the mail. Was really surprised what it was made out of. Was thinking it was a chrome painted black piece. Gonna hit this QR code and see how to get this thing installed. My LE scoop has taken a beating but doesn't look too bad...but that noise when it hits just hurts the ears...hope this helps that as well.

#4688 2 years ago
Quoted from Rushlarz2112:

Just got the new ninja scoop in the mail. Was really surprised what it was made out of. Was thinking it was a chrome painted black piece.

Sorry to hear you were caught off guard. The listing specifically refers to TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and the videos in the listing show its rubbery nature. That said, we think you'll still be quite pleased with it! Enjoy!

#4689 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

This is coming up
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Yep, I have had this issue with the node 10, à chipset burned see the pictures, I was obliged to replace it and the power board distribution too, I was unlucky, during the test, it burned.
So I recommande you to switch off your pinball and check the board if you don’t want to burn your power board like me, but I’m sure that is the same problem as me sorry.
Stern distributes a kit to prevent that, It’s just a ferrite, ask you seller or contacte Stern for it.

Node 10
FFB4E9A8-7743-4C4F-AC64-8F2A880F2DE1 (resized).jpegFFB4E9A8-7743-4C4F-AC64-8F2A880F2DE1 (resized).jpeg
Ferrite
6CF264F3-F673-488E-9127-80387B02D088 (resized).jpeg6CF264F3-F673-488E-9127-80387B02D088 (resized).jpeg
Power distribution board
A4B6179F-394E-4D61-A21C-4F709697CC70 (resized).jpegA4B6179F-394E-4D61-A21C-4F709697CC70 (resized).jpeg
Kit
D5ADB3D0-348A-4EB1-B045-0FC77039EACA (resized).jpegD5ADB3D0-348A-4EB1-B045-0FC77039EACA (resized).jpeg

#4690 2 years ago
Quoted from Rushlarz2112:

Just got the new ninja scoop in the mail. Was really surprised what it was made out of. Was thinking it was a chrome painted black piece. Gonna hit this QR code and see how to get this thing installed. My LE scoop has taken a beating but doesn't look too bad...but that noise when it hits just hurts the ears...hope this helps that as well.

My experience so far after 24 hours and probably 10 games. I think its the perfect material. Its just not going to break and if it did it wouldnt hurt the playfield. It also stays perfectly flush with the playfield. And i did not keep the LE style teeth on. It stays down with just the posts going back on. So this is probably how borg actually intended the scoops to behave. The bottom scoop is actually slightly harder to hit without the teeth in my opinion.

#4691 2 years ago

Sorry to hear you were caught off guard. The listing specifically refers to TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and the videos in the listing show its rubbery nature.

I think it's genius...so awesome what technology let's a hobby go further than we could think possible. Can't wait to get it installed and rock out...I didn't read much into the material at first. Just found the buy now button as fast as possible.

#4692 2 years ago

Blew my printer out of ink but man,...It's all starting to make sense now!
20220406_194713 (resized).jpg20220406_194713 (resized).jpg

#4693 2 years ago

Big thanks to RocketCity Pinball for the replacement Signals mod. First one broke in the mail so new and improved dog was sent out immediately.

Appreciate the great customer service!

20220406_195029 (resized).jpg20220406_195029 (resized).jpg
#4694 2 years ago

Finally understand what's going on with the drops. This ruleset sheet is PRICELESS

#4695 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Blew my printer out of ink but, man! It's all starting to make sense now![quoted image]

You’re lucky your printer isn’t an asshole! Mine would have given up when the first color ran out.

#4696 2 years ago

That rulesheet looks like a job for the large format office printer next time I'm on site

#4697 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally understand what's going on with the drops. This ruleset sheet is PRICELESS

Just got mine yesterday and it is obvious I need to spend some time with the rule sheet. Lol

#4698 2 years ago

I won't absorb this reading for a month, but everything makes A LOT more sense when you read through it.

#4699 2 years ago

It's only 14 pages, but it's 14 pages of GREATNESS.

#4700 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Blew my printer out of ink but, man! It's all starting to make sense now![quoted image]

That's cool....

Care to share the file?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.