IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 358.
#7551 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

When Rush came out, I said no to buying, that I would just play on location. I ended up going to the location like 3 times in 2 weeks, which I’ve never done for a pin, because of Rush. I am a Rush fan, so I’m sure that helps, but the feel of the shots is what got me hooked. The left orbit through the pops to the right upper flipper hitting the side ramp is so satisfying. So, with the feel and the incredible rules Ray & Tim are coming up with, this pin is amazing in my opinion. I haven’t reached the 2nd mini wiz mode yet, but my buddy said it was genius. I don’t want to spoil it, but I did read about it and it is very cool. Lots of ways to try and maximize your scoring in the game.

The shots are definitely satisfying and I haven’t even looked at the rules as of yet. I just go in and flip. My daughter got 128 million today on her second game today. I know many do much better, but she was happy with her score and did much better than I did.

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.

#7552 1 year ago

Completely unrelated to any other topic.
I have to point out that with everything going on in the world “political unrest.. etc” it is so awesome to have a place like this, where everyone is just talking about Pinball!
You guys are GREAT!

#7553 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Question, I played a pro again and still love it. I am not a RUSH fan. I don’t hate them mine you. My daughters like it but not the theme. Are you owners still enjoying the game? I am really thinking about picking a pro up.
I currently have Godzilla pro, EHOH premium, and Halloween. I sold AIQ and GOTG this year. Three pins just doesn’t feel right and want a 4th one again.
I definitely prefer RUSH over Dead Pool and Mando. Thanks for any feedback.

I had ZERO interest in Rush, couldn't tell you more than one song they sang. My friend got a Pro, went over there the first time and played it with a bunch of other games and at the time, I did not give it much attention. Second time I went over I spent much more time playing it and feel in love with the game.

Today I am going to order the Premium. The way the music ties into the game is wonderful and the code just keeps getting better and better IMO. Keep in mind the main wizard mode for the game isn't even in it yet and the two wizard modes that are, they are AMAZING!

#7554 1 year ago

BTW... I heard additional rumors today on the topper. I am hearing it is going to have a motor in it which can go into 4 different positions. I also heard that it is going to tie into the album covers and combos some how, it didn't sound like it was going to do anything with the time machine.

I was told that when the topper is announced at the same time so will the expression lighting and the shooter rod.

Take all this with a grain of salt but my source is a good one.

#7555 1 year ago

The more I play RUSH the more I like it. The music works surprisingly well for the game. And I actually found myself really liking it. Tang idea when stern will release the expression lighting?

No ETA on EL unfortunately.

I know a player that didn't know much about Rush but bought for the game which he liked. Now he is buying Rush records too!

It's not super mainstream but Rush has a huge following, especially amongst musicians. Fantastic pin music.

#7556 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

BTW... I heard additional rumors today on the topper. I am hearing it is going to have a motor in it which can go into 4 different positions. I also heard that it is going to tie into the album covers and combos some how, it didn't sound like it was going to do anything with the time machine.
I was told that when the topper is announced at the same time so will the expression lighting and the shooter rod.
Take all this with a grain of salt but my source is a good one.

Was your source drinking a Highlife and enjoying shots of tequila, or miller light and Jager Meister?

#7557 1 year ago

So, I keep reading posts here where people are talking about how they like the Rush pinball machine, the shots, combo's, lighting, etc...and also say, they never knew of Rush. WTF? Like how?? I mean, ok...Im from Montreal, not far from Toronto, but I first became aware of them from Bastille Day, like when was that, the late 50's?? Then, so many great songs...but, you couldnt have missed Tom Sawyer?? When that broke it was all over the radio and I was in NY State at the time. Like, they made their break through in the US: Cincinnati (edit: Cleveland thanks CrashJT.) They sold out Wembley Stadium 2 and 3 nights in a row 5 TIMES!!! I mean, if you like Rock, or Progressive Rock, Jazz or Heavy Metal or were a fan of amazing drummers, guitarists or bass players or amazing lyrics or great song witting or live performances that blew you away, you should have heard of Rush?! I mean, I was told by more than one friend, you gotta see RUSH like decades ago. ...and when I did, that was it. But, I ask, how could you not know a band as amazing as Rush? ...and for those who don't maybe you dont know Yes, or Genesis (early period) or King Crimson or The Who or Deep Purple or Hendrix or Dave Matthews Band (ie. Rush members were fans of all bands listed), Like if you don't...what have you been listening to? But, more importantly, Spotify these bands...and Rush because music just doesnt get better than this heavey f'in progging, witty, wickedly played music to set your morning mood!!!!!

#7558 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

So, I keep reading posts here where people are talking about how they like the Rush pinball machine, the shots, combo's, lighting, etc...and also say, they never knew of Rush. WTF? Like how?? I mean, ok...Im from Montreal, not far from Toronto, but I first became aware of them from Bastille Day, like when was that, the late 50's?? Then, so many great songs...but, you couldnt have missed Tom Sawyer?? When that broke it was all over the radio and I was in NY State at the time. Like, they made their break through in the US: Cincinnati. They sold out Wembley Stadium 2 and 3 nights in a row 5 TIMES!!! I mean, if you like Rock, or Progressive Rock, Jazz or Heavy Metal or were a fan of amazing drummers, guitarists or bass players or amazing lyrics or great song witting or live performances that blew you away, you should have heard of Rush?! I mean, I was told by more than one friend, you gotta see RUSH like decades ago. ...and when I did, that was it. But, I ask, how could you not know a band as amazing as Rush? ...and for those who don't maybe you dont know Yes, or Genesis (early period) or King Crimson or The Who or Deep Purple or Hendrix or Dave Matthews Band (ie. Rush members were fans of all bands listed), Like if you don't...what have you been listening to? But, more importantly, Spotify these bands...and Rush because music just doesnt get better than this heavey f'in progging, witty, wickedly played music to set your morning mood!!!!!

I knew of Rush but not their music except for Tom Sawyer.

I listen to Death Metal so unless they are making a Cannibal Corpse pinball machine Iron Maiden is probably the closet I can relate to music in pin which to me is basically Rock n Roll.

#7559 1 year ago

Rush is no 1 period enough said

#7560 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I knew of Rush but not their music except for Tom Sawyer.
I listen to Death Metal so unless they are making a Cannibal Corpse pinball machine Iron Maiden is probably the closet I can relate to music in pin which to me is basically Rock n Roll.

Off topic, but check out Semblant. They're a combination of rock and death metal that just works well. Their videos on YouTube are good too - maybe don't do that at work, the co-lead singer has an outfit on that HR might not approve of.

#7561 1 year ago

The left side of my time machine ramp fell off randomly on my LE during play over the weekend. These little screws went scattering and I only recovered 1 of 4. The part # is 237-6370-00, but I can't find them anywhere.

Has this happened to anyone yet? Do I have to go through my distro or stern to get these little screws? Not sure how much luck I'd have trying to get them at a hardware store.

IMG_20220628_110456 (resized).jpgIMG_20220628_110456 (resized).jpg
#7562 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

The left side of my time machine ramp fell off randomly on my LE during play over the weekend. These little screws went scattering and I only recovered 1 of 4. The part # is 237-6370-00, but I can't find them anywhere.
Has this happened to anyone yet? Do I have to go through my distro or stern to get these little screws? Not sure how much luck I'd have trying to get them at a hardware store.
[quoted image]

If you have the specs I almost guarantee McMaster Carr has them.

#7563 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

If you have the specs I almost guarantee McMaster Carr has them.

Thanks for the reply, but not sure who that is. The only specs I really have are from the manual:

Part # 237-6370-00 - SCREW, 4-40 X 3/16" PFH 100 DEG ZINC

Am I the only one this has happened to? Do I go to my distro or Stern to get these? I guess it took too many hits to the bumpers on the ramp.

#7564 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

4-40 X 3/16" PFH 100 DEG ZINC

This is all the information you need.

#4 diameter screw, 40 thread pitch, 3/16" length, philips flat head 100 degree undercut, zinc plated.

If you want to wait a month, sure, go through Stern or your distro, or you could just go to the hardware store.

#7565 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Thanks for the reply, but not sure who that is. The only specs I really have are from the manual:
Am I the only one this has happened to? Do I go to my distro or Stern to get these? I guess it took too many hits to the bumpers on the ramp.

Just goto a real hardware store and go through their parts drawers with the screw in hand

Or.. find the screws in your cabinet. They are in there, take a flashlight so you can see better, and feel around all edges. The screws are in your game.

Pickup some blue loctite while you are at the store and reassemble with that on the screws.

#7566 1 year ago

I just got the news I’ve been waiting for from my distributor: my Rush Premium has arrived at their shop! Even though I put down a deposit way back in early January, I had been told not to expect delivery until August at the earliest. But Stern, surprised them with an allotment of 3 additional Premiums.
I don’t know if that info sheds light on or gives hope to any other folks still waiting for their machines, but it sounded like positive news for all of us.

I’m currently out of town and (how weird does this sound?) I can’t wait for this vacation to be OVER!!!

#7567 1 year ago

Question, I played a pro again and still love it. I am not a RUSH fan. I don’t hate them mine you. My daughters like it but not the theme. Are you owners still enjoying the game? I am really thinking about picking a pro up.
I currently have Godzilla pro, EHOH premium, and Halloween. I sold AIQ and GOTG this year. Three pins just doesn’t feel right and want a 4th one again.

A little late in responding to your question as I was bricking up a foundation window that took way too long... I too have HW (seen you many times on that thread too) besides RNM, ACNC and a couple older Stern games. Since getting my RUSH Premium in late May, I've played it every day. It's sticky - keeping my attention, returning for ever more play time. It's simply an uplifting game to play. Then, I go over to RNM to get my butt kicked or ACNC for some subway surprises. HW, just for blood. Get the RUSH!

#7568 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

So, I keep reading posts here where people are talking about how they like the Rush pinball machine, the shots, combo's, lighting, etc...and also say, they never knew of Rush. WTF? Like how?? I mean, ok...Im from Montreal, not far from Toronto, but I first became aware of them from Bastille Day, like when was that, the late 50's?? Then, so many great songs...but, you couldnt have missed Tom Sawyer?? When that broke it was all over the radio and I was in NY State at the time. Like, they made their break through in the US: Cincinnati. They sold out Wembley Stadium 2 and 3 nights in a row 5 TIMES!!! I mean, if you like Rock, or Progressive Rock, Jazz or Heavy Metal or were a fan of amazing drummers, guitarists or bass players or amazing lyrics or great song witting or live performances that blew you away, you should have heard of Rush?! I mean, I was told by more than one friend, you gotta see RUSH like decades ago. ...and when I did, that was it. But, I ask, how could you not know a band as amazing as Rush? ...and for those who don't maybe you dont know Yes, or Genesis (early period) or King Crimson or The Who or Deep Purple or Hendrix or Dave Matthews Band (ie. Rush members were fans of all bands listed), Like if you don't...what have you been listening to? But, more importantly, Spotify these bands...and Rush because music just doesnt get better than this heavey f'in progging, witty, wickedly played music to set your morning mood!!!!!

Agree with everything. Slight correction US airplay started in Cleveland (not Columbus) by DJ Donna Halper (Working Man).

#7569 1 year ago

I have had deadpool in past and currently have Mando LE. I have Rush LE and the game will never leave. I initially set it up in my living room because I was not convinced I was not going to flip it due to not being a die hard RUSH fan. I am not a huge RUSH fan but feel the music and flow work great together. It only took a few plays to know it was a game for me. Continues to improve with updates. Very deep game and multiple ways to play. I absolutely love the lights on the LE and hope they offer it for the pro and premium owners as well. I am not sure if the shots and flow is perfect for my game play or what but this game never gets old

#7570 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

#4 diameter screw, 40 thread pitch, 3/16" length, philips flat head 100 degree undercut, zinc plated.
If you want to wait a month, sure, go through Stern or your distro, or you could just go to the hardware store.

maybe this should be a key post.

#7571 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

[quoted image]

not that you need 100 of them, but I will almost guarantee that these will work. granted they have a 82° and not 100° angle on the head. also, they are stainless so you will not be able to grab them with a magnet tool
https://www.amazon.com/4-40-Flat-Phillips-Machine-Screw/dp/B01MUPVDQS

#7572 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

McMaster carr is a huge hardware store type place. we order all our shop hardware from them.

Screws, 100 Degree Countersink Angle, 4-40 Thread Size, 3/16" Long

https://www.mcmaster.com/90471A15

#7573 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

A little late in responding to your question as I was bricking up a foundation window that took way too long... I too have HW (seen you many times on that thread too) besides RNM, ACNC and a couple older Stern games. Since getting my RUSH Premium in late May, I've played it every day. It's sticky - keeping my attention, returning for ever more play time. It's simply an uplifting game to play. Then, I go over to RNM to get my butt kicked or ACNC for some subway surprises. HW, just for blood. Get the RUSH!

Thank you so much for your reply. A guy locally who bought my AIQ has an LE. I asked him if he was interested in my EHOH premium and he is if I sell it.

He said he has to sell RUSH first. I said what about an even trade? (If wife is cool with it lol). So I definitely want to do the trade. My Elvira has topper, side armor, medisinyl mods, shaker, pinnovators sub kit, art blades, and through lighting kit.

I really like Elvira but RUSH is just so much more fun. Plus it’s an LE.

So what mods do you recommend?

#7574 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

maybe this should be a key post.

There is already a key post for this from 24 days ago lol.

#7575 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your reply. A guy locally who bought my AIQ has an LE. I asked him if he was interested in my EHOH premium and he is if I sell it.
He said he has to sell RUSH first. I said what about an even trade? (If wife is cool with it lol). So I definitely want to do the trade. My Elvira has topper, side armor, medisinyl mods, shaker, pinnovators sub kit, art blades, and through lighting kit.
I really like Elvira but RUSH is just so much more fun. Plus it’s an LE.
So what mods do you recommend?

Full disclosure: I'm not a over-the-top mod enthusiast. Yes I have many mods for RNM & ACNC since the playfields seem so open and receptive to enhancements. But RUSH already seemed over stimulating to me. I did go with the gameroommods Ge Vac tubes and green LED dice, small change but big enhancement. I'll let everyone else weigh in on sound systems, powder coatings etc. You're going to have a blast with this one!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7576 1 year ago

Didn't know this until today. Pretty damn hilarious. Guess Neil was the serious one.

FB_IMG_1656438890913 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1656438890913 (resized).jpg
#7577 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Full disclosure: I'm not a over-the-top mod enthusiast. Yes I have many mods for RNM & ACNC since the playfields seem so open and receptive to enhancements. But RUSH already seemed over stimulating to me. I did go with the gameroommods Ge Vac tubes and green LED dice, small change but big enhancement. I'll let everyone else weigh in on sound systems, powder coatings etc. You're going to have a blast with this one!

Wife gave the green light to trade EHOH for the LE. Will be out 1st LE. She’s excited after I showed her videos of it. She loves the steam punk art package and the mirrored backglass. That’s one thing she loved about Halloween CE, an actual glass backglass and not a translite.

I did order the vacuum tubes today. Just found them. That’s a must have. Yeah do love rocket city pinball 3D start buttons also. And yeah I agree, RUSH definitely does not need many mods and definitely stimulating enough, especially the LE with expression lighting.

Not much needs to be added to it like my Godzilla pro. Man I nodded the hell out of it. Dream theme of course.

Glad to be a part of the club. Learning to love the band. This forum seems to have some really awesome members unlike Godzilla thread.

#7578 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Didn't know this until today. Pretty damn hilarious. Guess Neil was the serious one.

Well, compared to the other two, he was certainly the serious one, but he had an extremely silly side of him that few really got to see...though it was somewhat evident in the skits and bits they would shoot for concert video (intro/intermission/outro).

#7579 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

Quoted from flynnibus:

Just goto a real hardware store and go through their parts drawers with the screw in hand
Or.. find the screws in your cabinet. They are in there, take a flashlight so you can see better, and feel around all edges. The screws are in your game.
Pickup some blue loctite while you are at the store and reassemble with that on the screws.

Quoted from JonCBrand:

McMaster carr is a huge hardware store type place. we order all our shop hardware from them.
Screws, 100 Degree Countersink Angle, 4-40 Thread Size, 3/16" Long
https://www.mcmaster.com/90471A15

Thanks to all of you for the replies. You guys are always very helpful. I really appreciate it.

2 of us couldn't find them the other night, but I will take a good look again. If no luck, then will go to the store or order online with the links provided.

Thanks again, guys.

#7580 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

You and I obviously share the same taste in music. Prog rock rules! Yes, Rush, ELP, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Jeff Beck, Peter Gabriel, Cream and I could go on and on. But everyone doesn't share our love of musicianship and mastery of instruments that prog rock fans are absorbed with. It's taken raising three daughters and a lot of grief from them to understand that not everyone's interest in music is about the complexity of the chords, odd time signatures, and phenomenal mastery of instruments. I have learned that music is a language. Not everyone speaks the same one. If you tuned the radio to a pop station, I couldn't tell you a single artist or song title on the rotation. But... when I listen to my music, I LISTEN to the music - it's not just in the background. A lot of other people just want to feel a vibe or have fun or express their anger or rage. Everyone's different, and - old man that I am - I'm trying to learn that music isn't a one size fits all vibe. I do feel your pain. "How could you listen to this and not appreciate it for what it is?" but I think you could say the same for jazz lovers or classical fans, as these genres are equally complex in composition and execution and surely they must feel the same way. Just something to ponder.

#7581 1 year ago

So I've noticed that the left standup target next to the "Rush" ramp sometimes takes hits from the upper flipper. This has the effect of sorta bending the target over to the left so it's leaning. If I leave it this way for too long it will get so bad it actually starts to dig into the playfield! Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there some way to prevent this permanently? As it stands currently, about every 3 games I am sliding the glass down to bend it back, and I'm starting to worry about metal fatigue of the bracket for that target.

#7582 1 year ago

Hoping for a final wizard mode code release before long 4th of July weekend, too old to be trying to blow my hand off with fireworks

#7583 1 year ago
Quoted from H3XAG0N:

So I've noticed that the left standup target next to the "Rush" ramp sometimes takes hits from the upper flipper. This has the effect of sorta bending the target over to the left so it's leaning. If I leave it this way for too long it will get so bad it actually starts to dig into the playfield! Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there some way to prevent this permanently? As it stands currently, about every 3 games I am sliding the glass down to bend it back, and I'm starting to worry about metal fatigue of the bracket for that target.

You have to get underneath and tighten the screws holding these. Mine did the same thing. Will probably be a routine maintenance item.

#7584 1 year ago

I just installed the ninjacamp inner loop adjuster mod and I have to say it really works great. Where that inner loop shot registered only 50% or less of the time before adding the mod, it's now registering pretty much 100% of the time. It's a cheap mod and easy to install (I'm completely not mechanically inclined and I managed it). It hasn't made me much better at the game, but I will say in about the 15 plays I put on my machine after installing it, I completed working man 2 times. I almost never can complete that mode. But having those inner loop shots register really helps. Anyway, I highly recommend the mod for anyone who has been experiencing this issue.

#7585 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

I just installed the ninjacamp inner loop adjuster mod and I have to say it really works great. Where that inner loop shot registered only 50% or less of the time before adding the mod, it's now registering pretty much 100% of the time. It's a cheap mod and easy to install (I'm completely not mechanically inclined and I managed it). It hasn't made me much better at the game, but I will say in about the 15 plays I put on my machine after installing it, I completed working man 2 times. I almost never can complete that mode. But having those inner loop shots register really helps. Anyway, I highly recommend the mod for anyone who has been experiencing this issue.

Agreed, agreed. Love this simple mod, and it's made it possible for me to easily nail repeats of that inner loop shot. I did find that I needed to trim off just a bit of the top edge of the straight portion of the mod with scissors to avoid ball sticks within the loop, but it was very easy to install and well worth it.

#7586 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Agreed, agreed. Love this simple mod, and it's made it possible for me to easily nail repeats of that inner loop shot. I did find that I needed to trim off just a bit of the top edge of the straight portion of the mod with scissors to avoid ball sticks within the loop, but it was very easy to install and well worth it.

That's a good fix. I had to really jam it in as I was getting stuck balls at first too. Haven't had the problem since I jammed it in all the way, but it was a bit tough to do so. The visibility and angle are not easy.

#7587 1 year ago

Pro owners that received a NIB game made within the last two months: Where are the outlane posts located?

I know originally they were on a more difficult setting than the LE/Premium. I'm wondering if they are now manufacturing it on the easy setting like the LE/Premium.

#7588 1 year ago

My pro table with a 4/20/22 manufacture date (hehe!!) had the outlane posts in the hardest setting. FYI.

#7589 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

My pro table with a 4/20/22 manufacture date (hehe!!) had the outlane posts in the hardest setting. FYI.

More taking of coins - makes sense.

#7590 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

I mean, ok...Im from Montreal, not far from Toronto, but I first became aware of them from Bastille Day, like when was that, the late 50's??

LOL what!? 1975.

#7591 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Pro owners that received a NIB game made within the last two months: Where are the outlane posts located?
I know originally they were on a more difficult setting than the LE/Premium. I'm wondering if they are now manufacturing it on the easy setting like the LE/Premium.

All the way down on mine.
I cant remember the build date but its newer within a few months.

#7592 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Ive been looking to buy one, but not seeing it listed anymore?

#7593 1 year ago

Wife gave the green light to trade EHOH for the LE. Will be out 1st LE. She’s excited after I showed her videos of it. She loves the steam punk art package and the mirrored backglass. That’s one thing she loved about Halloween CE, an actual glass backglass and not a translite.
I did order the vacuum tubes today. Just found them. That’s a must have. Yeah do love rocket city pinball 3D start buttons also. And yeah I agree, RUSH definitely does not need many mods and definitely stimulating enough, especially the LE with expression lighting.
Not much needs to be added to it like my Godzilla pro. Man I nodded the hell out of it. Dream theme of course.
Glad to be a part of the club. Learning to love the band. This forum seems to have some really awesome members unlike Godzilla thread.

The Rush LE, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful LEs. I love it. I forgot if you mentioned this, but you must get the inner loop mod from ninjacamp. The inner loop has a tough time registering a shot because it’s so fast. Some people don’t realize this I think. But without it, there are some things you can’t collect without making that shot. They also have the ESL (Exit Stage Left) mod, so you can see the inserts of the inner loop without having to stop and lean over. It’s a little more expensive, but for me, it was worth it.

#7594 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

Ive been looking to buy one, but not seeing it listed anymore?

The inner loop assist is listed here --
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06740-rush-inner-loop-assist

Some other people have mentioned the ESL mod as well -- we expect to start taking orders for that again next week.

#7595 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

My Pro with a manufacture date of 05/04/2022 had the posts in the upper holes on the hardest setting.

#7596 1 year ago

I've found factory outlane posts random over the years and models. Sometimes jst depends on who is assembling the pf.

Why is this even a question?

#7597 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Didn't know this until today. Pretty damn hilarious. Guess Neil was the serious one.[quoted image]

Always figured that one. Spitting image.

#7598 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

I just installed the ninjacamp inner loop adjuster mod and I have to say it really works great. ...

Quoted from spandol:

The Rush LE, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful LEs. I love it. .... you must get the inner loop mod from ninjacamp. They also have the ESL (Exit Stage Left) mod, so you can see the inserts of the inner loop without having to stop and lean over. It’s a little more expensive, but for me, it was worth it.

+1 on all above

#7599 1 year ago

Does anyone have a close up pic yet of the new scoop protector? It's hard to see in the most recent walkthrough video but whatever I'm seeing in the game at the end, it seems like it's a black color & looks different than a standard type? Still waiting on my Premium.

https://fb.watch/dYxta0niKD/

#7600 1 year ago

If there was ever a doubt, of the machine attracting people of all ages....

I’ve already shared how our 5yr old boy loves this game. Just a little bit ago, my mother-in-law stopped to look at it and said “Next time I’m here, I really want to try that machine!”

So yes, Rush can pull from all age groups, I love it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.