IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider photopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

we weren't kidding when we said games were having this failure within the first few hours

Maybe this is the 'parts' issue that's holding up production.

#309 2 years ago

Got my Rush topper starter kit in today. Now just planning out the rest of it

IMG_20220205_145347470_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220205_145347470_HDR (resized).jpg
#411 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

6 strings, 3 tuning keys and 4 string nuts. [quoted image]

That's what makes Geddy a genius!

#472 2 years ago

I'm not trying to be snarky, just curious because I'm fairly new to this NIB thing. If Stern designates the first run of Pros for operators, how are so many people ending up with them in their homes?

#797 2 years ago

Good news. I got my LE today.
Bad news. When I pulled out the rear leg bolts the plate inside shifted. Has anyone had this happen before? The only solution I can think of is to get inside, loosen the plates, attach the legs then retighten the plates.
BTW: that's dirt not scratches

IMG_20220220_192343742~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_192343742~2 (resized).jpg
#800 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How could the plate inside shift? Was the leg plate inside loose from the factory?

Not sure, but it did it on both back legs

#802 2 years ago

Unless this is some new engineering d sign, it looks like a real sloppy job of putting these screws in. Only one of the six on this side are flush. The other five are screwed in at all kinds of angles. All six if them are akimbo on the other side

IMG_20220220_200946166_HDR~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200946166_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
#807 2 years ago

Well, I finally got the legs on, just more work than I planned on.
That being said, the game's a blast. I definitely need to figure out what I'm trying to do.
Also need to pump the music up more, being drowned out by the callouts

#820 2 years ago

I got a few games in on my LE last night. First game in everything was going fine then all of a sudden the flippers went dead. Is that part of the game or a glitch? It happened to my wife on her next ball as well. Flippers go dead, ball drains, it moves on to the next. I played one game after by myself and no issues. My wife played a game this morning and had the dead flippers again during a multi-ball.
I know Hot Wheels has that as part of gameplay, but this just seemed random.

#826 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Photopin
Check the tech alerts in the diagnostics... if you see an overcurrent message, one of you bulbs is shorting out.

This would make sense because the playfield lights go out when the flippers stop. It happened to me a couple times during a single ball on the first game I played this morning. The flippers would go dead then suddenly start working again, go dead then start up.
Played four games after that and it didn't happen.
Ran diagnostics and it didn't show anything. No Tech Alerts either.

Also, I am running the newest code.

#854 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How could the plate inside shift? Was the leg plate inside loose from the factory? It doesn't look that far shifted from the pic. Maybe put some silicone lube on the bolt and see if you can get it on as-is?

I think what probably happened was the leg bolts were installed before the plate was screwed in. I imagine they then screwed in all the of one side (badly) before getting the other side, which pulled the plate one way. When I pulled the leg bolts out, I felt a pop, which was probably the plate evening itself out.

#929 2 years ago

Has anyone adjusted the flipper power on theirs? I dialed mine back a notch because they were just slamming the lower scoop so hard. Also, the ball kept rimming out of the upper hole. It's still rimming out, but not as much so I might have to drop the power more. No problem hitting any of the shots with it dialed back.

Also, having the same issue with the side scoop as mentioned earlier- eject-off upper flipper- back in scoop- over and over again. I'll be dialing that back as well.

Now for the I'm an idiot question. I'm trying to turn down the callouts and turn up the music so does that mean I need to put the speech attenuation in the positive and music attenuation in the negative?

#954 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

So I started getting my LE set up and had to stop. I am a pinball owner newbie (this is my second home pinball) and the very last leg bolt has decided to throw me for a loop.
I was able to get the bolt out but I cannot get this one bolt back in. It keeps spinning and spinning. If I use some force, I can get it to go this far in without coming right out. The bolt was secured just fine when I took it out. I'm guessing that it got stripped on the inside?
Unfortunately I don't have much experience doing projects that use bolts so I don't have the inherent tool/shop knowledge to know what I should be searching for or what I should get or do to fix this without damaging anything...
Any tips on what search terms to go for so I can research on my own?
[quoted image]

Yes, ran into the same issue on Sunday when I got mine. The inside plates were installed badly and shifted when I pulled the leg bolts out.

What I did was prop up the rear of the machine at a height where, if the legs were on they wouldn't touch the floor.

Next, you've got to go ahead and bolt the head into place, remove the glass and pull the playfield forward.

On mine, the inside plates were screwed in badly, so I had to completely unmount them. I used a 1/4 socket instead of a screwdriver. They're slotted but much easier with a socket. I think there was also some glue involved so I literally had to pry them loose at that point with a screwdriver.

After that, I bolted the legs on with the plates unattached. Finally, I screwed the mounting plates back into place.

It took me about an hour to get it all done, but it seemed to be the best method to go about this.

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

After dinner we're gonna try that. Thank you for specifying which socket to use so we didn't have to do trial and error. Will report back.
Big thanks to everyone for the support and advice. It had to be the last bolt on the last leg, didn't it? (I've been playing around with the bottom hole without the leg even in nor the top bolt in and can't get it to screw in so we'll deal with the plate.)

...I'm pretty sure it was 1/4

#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

So how are the front and side scoop protectors holding up on the LEs? Thinking there should be enough plays now to evaluate if any damage has started occurring.

I haven't seen any damage on mine about 30 games in. I did dial back the power on the flippers because the ball was slamming them way too hard.

#1193 2 years ago

After playing several games, one thing I would have liked to have seen was not using the same songs for both modes and as background music. I think they should have used a selection of songs to flip through for standard play then used different songs for the modes so it's not so repetitive.

Maybe someone who has pull will read this and they'll add 10 more songs to fix that problem.

#1211 2 years ago

New code! .89

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What are you all turning through eject power down to?
Just dropped mine to 180

I dropped mine to 150

#1374 2 years ago

When I first unboxed mine on Sunday I had an issue with the flippers going dead during the first two-to-four games. It already had the 0.88 code on it, which had just came out. After that, I played it for about a week with no issues at all.

Tonight, I played about six games then installed 0.89. On the first game I started having the flippers go dead again.
I went into diagnostics and ran the Tech Report and it came up with nothing.

Is anybody else having this issue?

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the installation of new code and just needs a couple of games to get things ironed out.

#1376 2 years ago

I set my scoop up to lock the ball like some others mentioned on here.

The first time, it locked the first ball and auto-launched the second ball. When the second ball locked it did nothing. It just sat there for a while then did two ball searches before it kicked both balls out of the scoop.

The second time around, it worked correctly.

I installed 0.89 and it locked the ball but I have to manually launch the next one. (I haven't looked but maybe that a change in the code update).

Speaking of launching the ball.... I'm also having the issue someone else brought up on here with a soft launch for the skill shot acting like it's hitting something right when it gets to the ramp. When the ball trickles back down it auto-launches. If you pull the plunger back all the way it launches fine. Has anybody figured that one out?

#1420 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

When I first unboxed mine on Sunday I had an issue with the flippers going dead during the first two-to-four games. It already had the 0.88 code on it, which had just came out. After that, I played it for about a week with no issues at all.
Tonight, I played about six games then installed 0.89. On the first game I started having the flippers go dead again.
I'm wondering if it has something to do with the installation of new code and just needs a couple of games to get things ironed out.

This morning I got back on thew machine hoping a reboot of shutting it down then restarting would fix the problem. It was actually first. I played an entire game where the flippers did not work for a single shot

Quoted from Photopin:

I was hoping things would be better this morning after shutting off the game and restarting but it was actually worse. I couldn't even get through 3 balls where it would let me hit it once. However, when I ran the Tech Report this morning I got this message.

Any ideas?

IMG_20220226_123021209 (resized).jpgIMG_20220226_123021209 (resized).jpg
#1423 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Had the same issue on another game. You probably have a bulb shorting out.
Does part of the g i go dark when flippers die? If so go through that section with a good bulb and find the culprit.
One guy posted on pinside that it wasn’t until he blew up pics of sockets that he found a tiny copper wire in the socket...
Re seat all bulbs and cat 6 cables and report back.

By 'that section' do you mean the lower play field?

#1457 2 years ago

What's a good way to remove this tape adhesive from the back glass. I was going to use GooGone but figured I'd better ask first before I ruined it.

IMG_20220227_090005793 (resized).jpgIMG_20220227_090005793 (resized).jpg
#1497 2 years ago

Has anyone checked out what the 'Director's Cut' version is under game settings?

#1501 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The playfield GI is powered in sections. Does just the lower GI go out? Usually if it's a short in a bulb or bulb socket, there's a second page on the tech message to tell you what section to check. But since you just have 1/1 there's no second page here.
So basically to narrow down where the short is, you need to unplug connectors from Node8 one at a time and play. You'll lose insert or GI lighting for that area, but if it solves the problem you know where to look.
So on node 8 (the rectangular board by the flippers under the playfield) unplug
Connector labeled CN15 - bottom GI red/white/blue
And then play and report back.

I unplugged the CN15 and played three games with no issues. The last one was a really long game too where I set a new high score.

#1516 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay, so something on CN15 is suspect and causing an overcurrent problem.
Bottom Red GI (7 bulb) is pin 5
Bottom White GI (10 bulbs) is pin 6
Bottom Blue GI (7 bulbs) is pin 7
Do you know how to extract pins from the CN15 connector? If you do, you can narrow it further down to which one of those is where the problem is by removing the three pins, plugging CN15 back in, and adding each back one at a time until it fails again, otherwise you have to check them all.

Does it take a special tool?

#1594 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Question: If got in the line today to order a Premium, do you think it would come with the scoop fix (being there is actually one at Stern)? I am guessing if I ordered one now, the machine probably has not been assembled at this point due to supply chain issues. I would think Stern would have a Monday morning meeting and order no more shipping of machines until the issue is resolved.

Check with a distributor. If it's like Godzilla, you order a Premium now you may not get it until 2023. By then I hope they've got the issue fixed.

#1817 2 years ago

I'm loving this game but man.... I've had this a little over a week and already been under the hood more than games I've owned for years.

I tried adjusting my shooter rod to the right because the ball keeps rattling when it gets to the ramp then falls back down. I loosened all the screws (once again, some in crooked) and tried to shift it over but it wouldn't budge. It looks like the top of the plate is already against the side wall but that's the direction I need to go.

Anybody else made this adjustment yet?

#1997 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Don’t you find 8 ohm provides a much more full sound? Thanks.

Yes, for me the 4 ohm just sounds flat. I tried these settings and quickly went back to what I had.

#2021 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

4ohm sucks if you ONLY change to 4ohm. If you try the other settings I posted - it sounds great.

I tried the other settings as well, but didn't like the sound.

#2049 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I’m having trouble with the shooter lane clunking
The ball behind the upper right flipper area.
It only sometimes.
I feel like the rubber piece on the shooter
Is a little disfigured.
I tried pushing it tighter on rod Etc
Messed with screws a little.
Game is perfectly leveled out to what it should be
Anyone good with this kind of thing?

There's been a few people (including myself) post about this, but so far no one's provided a solution. With me it happens on about 80% of the soft shots where I try to set up the Skill Shot.

#2074 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Same here. It rattles so much it helps me make the super skill shots because it falls back down towards the upper right flipper.

On soft shots, mine rattles so much at the incline that it just drops back down. The most annoying thing is, the auto launch then shoots the ball before I can make a second attempt. I was trying to see if there was a way to turn that off other than disabling it completely.

#2086 2 years ago

There's definitely issues with Stern's Quality Control department. There have been so many minor issues with this machine I feel like Insider Connected needs to add new categories for 'Problems Corrected'.

#2122 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You just need to be ready -- if you see the ball didnt make it out of the shooter lane, get your next plunge ready and launch it as soon as the ball settles -- that way you can beat the auto-launch.

Yes, that's what I've been doing, but it makes you Rush shots .. no pun intended.
I would prefer it just worked right in the first place and didn't rattle. I did some slow mo vids and it looks like the ball shoots left when it hits the trough switch.

#2129 2 years ago

Yes, mine just froze up for the first time. I was in the middle of Freewill multi ball when it just shut down except this one red LED on the opto sensor.

IMG_20220306_174325563~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220306_174325563~2 (resized).jpg

#2138 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

Okay, so I found 2 things to adjust.
1. I found a cause of the shooter rattling in my LE. There are two wire forms on the left side of the shooter. One parallel along the shot and one lateral. I found the lateral one was sticking out past the parallel one. Did some adjusting and now it doesn't rattle there anymore.
2. I Noticed the diverter wasn't working on the left ramp shot, but worked when you hit the right ramp. I found the wire gate on the Super Jackpot gate had rotated up past the wire and then was resting in the up position on top of the switch wire.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How did you make this adjustment? Did you have to remove the return lane to get in there?

#2194 2 years ago

Last night I did something I'd never be able to so on any machine with ramps. I switched the flippers to the soft setting. Surprisingly, I could still make every shot easily. Best of all, it's not beating the crap out of the scoops.

#2196 2 years ago

Everyone's talking about all the songs they would have liked to have seen on the machine. That got me thinking Stern could take a hint from CGC's and how they're releasing a 'special' edition of code for CCR at an additional price.

Stern wouldn't even have to put a lot of effort into it. Just get the rights to a couple more songs then charge customers to add them into the background music library.

I'd certainly pay money to have some of the stuff from albums that were left out doing nothing more than blasting while I'm playing.

#2286 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

I have one bolt that will not go in on the front left leg on my LE. I've tried it from the front and the back. Suggestions?

Go back through this thread. The issue came up a couple times when the LE's first came out. Some of the inside leg plates weren't mounted correctly so when you remove the bolt they shift. Easiest solution is to unscrew the leg bolt mounts, put the leg on (with the machine off the ground) then screw the mount plate back into place.

#2313 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m guessing that the Louisville show this weekend will be the first time we see a Rush on free play for 30 solid hours. I’m expecting 700-1000 plays on my Premium, and I’m planning to do all of these things to prevent scoop damage:
1 - use strapping tape to secure the protectors to the bottom of the playfield
2 - mylar under the scoop protectors (and possibly over)
3 - set MB difficulty to Medium
4 - enable the ball lock
5 - lower power to scoop kickouts and lower flippers
I’ve generally had good luck bringing my games to SFGE, with no real damage to 30+ games in 6 years. Hopefully the pingods will be looking out for me.

I'd drop the power on the flippers all the way down to soft. I did that on my LE and can still make all the shots while not blasting the scoops.

#2395 2 years ago

I'm not really digging this Straight Down the Middle change in the new code.
Not sure what happened but I installed the new code and had a game where I barely got to touch the ball.

#2404 2 years ago

I haven't played much on .90, but loving it so far. The additional call outs add a lot.

#2425 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

What do you mean by the “straight down the middle” code change?

I was being sarcastic. After the code change I couldn't keep the ball in play.

#2476 2 years ago

Anyone else notice their scores going WAY down with the new code? Uh, it seems like I'm playing the game the same way as with .89 but suddenly I'm not getting 1/3 the points I was before.

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Here’s another pic...I am really interested to see if anything was done for the side scoop?
[quoted image]

Seems time they could have gone with something more streamlined like the did at the bottom of the ramp to the time machine.

IMG_20220311_175118184 (resized).jpgIMG_20220311_175118184 (resized).jpg
#2617 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Its as if Stern had a “best fix” contest at the factory and the contestants began rummaging through parts boxes.
If this was the best idea, would love to see what else was proposed.

It's the 'Apollo 13' fix?

#2703 2 years ago

I just played about 10-15 games on the Pro and Premium at the Louisville Expo and other than the look, I really had no issues with the scoop fix. I had no problems making the left loop shot, in fact, it seemed smoother than on my LE.

Other things I learned:
My upper loop needs some work. The machines Flip N Out had there were as smooth as butter on white bread. Mine is more like chunky peanut butter on saltines.

The ball launch was a bit clunky on some of the machines, but not as bad as mine. On the smoothest one I saw the tip was much further to the right than on mine, almost to the edge of the groove. I've also noticed that even the auto-launch seems to clunk now and then on every machine I played.

Another thing I learned after playing so many games on my LE then switching to the PRO. No matter how well you hit that upper left shot next to the time machine the VUK isn't going to catch it. It wasn't until the third ball I realized there was no VUK there on the PRO.

And yes, the lane to the Time Machine is much tighter on the PRO than the Premium or LE.

#2876 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

My shooter rod definitely shoots the ball towards the left wall of the shooter lane. Can't even get a full plunge sometimes. I've never had this issue before, so do I need to take it off and reinstall it, is it a spring, etc?
...I love this game, but I'm kinda frustrated that I have chips and damage on the inside sides near my expression lighting, shooter rod isn't straight, my right rear leg bracket was jacked up and I couldn't thread a leg bolt in, no goodie bag, scoop is tearing up my PF and looks banged up and everyone notices it, and was the most expensive pin I've ever purchased.
Yes, I'm bitching hard. I'm sorry. Is there even anything I can really do about all this? This is my first NIB purchase.

I know the feeling well. My first LE and most expensive game I've ever purchased. Rear leg mount plates are out of whack, questionable scoop guards, I've got a short somewhere that randomly makes the flippers go dead, screws installed crooked all over the place and the shooter rod can't shoot straight.

My fix list so far:
Remounted the rear leg plates so I could actually put the legs on the machine.

Removed the lower 'red' screws from the shooter rod plate and shifted it as far right as it can go. (better but still not perfect).

Thanks to PinMonk, I've narrowed the dead flipper issue down to the red bulbs in the lower playfield. I pulled every red bulb, removed the sockets from the playfield and inspected everything closely. So far, it's all checked out, so tonight I'm going to have to remove the flipper mechs to see if there's bad solder/stray wire on the underside of those sockets.

Eventually, I'll get around to make an attempt at smoothing out the path of the ball through the upper loop which rattles badly.

With a NIB I expected to make a few tweaks here and there, but damn this is far more than should have to be done. How much do repair techs make at Stern. I may have to send them a bill by the time I get this straightened out.

#2884 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Had an odd moment on my LE just now. Was progressing nicely in the game and had a multiball going on. Shit ton of lights and action going on and there was a few moments when it seemed like all the lights briefly dimmed and the flippers stopped working for a second. This happened a few times when I had like 5-6 balls going. No clue if it is the code, part of a multiball, or some sort of malfunction or overload. Played another game and all seemed fine.

That's what's been happening on mine since unboxing. I've tracked it down to a short in one of the lights.

#3002 2 years ago

I think I finally resolved my issue with the lights going out and the flippers dying.

At PinMonk's suggestion, I unplugged the CN15 connector on Node board 8, which is the lower playfield lights. By disconnecting wires to the plug and only running one color of lights at a time I narrowed it down to the red lights. I then inspected all of the sockets and red bulbs on the lower playfield. That turned up nothing. But to get to the last two I had to remove the flipper mechs. When I did, I noticed this tiny nick in the insulation of the wire leading to the red bulb under the right flipper mech. It was from where it had been pinched the metal edge of the mech being installed. My eyes aren't good enough to see if the cover was cut all the way through, but it looked like it could be enough to be causing the short, so I covered the wire and put a strip of duct tape along the metal edge of the flipper mech.

I then played a quick game with no issues.
My next game was epic (for me) and went about 30 minutes. Like someone else noted on here, it seemed to happen a lot during multi-balls. For me, Headlong Flight was always a killer (I guess because there's a lot of red lights). On this game I got every multi-ball and Headlong Flight twice with no issues. No dead flippers. No loss of lights. New high score.

Of course, two games isn't a solid test, but its the longest I've been able to keep the machine running since I unboxed it three weeks ago.

IMG_20220315_191748712~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220315_191748712~2 (resized).jpg
#3244 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

following up to my previous post on a possible overload issue - was just playing tonight and during a single ball game, the lower playfield all went dim and the flippers stopped working again. Turned off the game and let it sit a bit. Turned back on and everything lights up except the bottom 3rd of the playfield. Didn’t bother trying to play another game in case it could damage things further.
I’m Not well versed at all in this area, but went into the diagnostics menu and I have 4 node boards that are out if I’m reading it correctly. I recorded a video of it going out this time and Sent it to Stern tech support (who asked to see a video of it before we proceed), but I’m sure it may be a little while before I’m back up and running. Shit happens, but I know Stern will take care of me.

Look back a few pages. This has happened to a couple people including me. It's probably a bad bulb, bad socket or nicked wire causing a short

#3266 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Honestly, I’ve learned some basic shit from pinside, but I’ll fully admit this is probably out of my league. Popped the hood and didn’t see any damaged wires off the bat and can’t really test the lights since 1/3 are out.
Plus I don’t want my new LE looking like Homer Simpson’s Spice Rack!

One starting point is to unplug the C15 connector from the node board. That will turn off the red, blue and white LEDs in the lower playfield. If your machine plays okay without that connector plugged in, you know it's one of the lights. Keep in mind this picture is with the board facing up and it will be facing down under the playfield, so the connecter is in the back.

An easier test, if your problem is like mine, a nicked wire going under the flipper mechs, you could try slipping a business card or something non-conductive between the wires and the edge of the bracket. More than likely if you have a short it's going to be right at the edge of the bracket. If that solves your problem then you know that one of your wires probably got nicked during the install. Keep in mind, the nick on mine was tiny so it doesn't take much to cause a short.

IMG_20220319_084920513~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220319_084920513~2 (resized).jpg
#3281 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just got this when I turned it on just now
[quoted image]

That is the node board where your short issue is probably occurring. Have you tried opening then closing the coin door or restarting the machine?

If neither of those work, you may want to unplug that CN15 connector to see if the message goes away.

#3387 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hasn’t bothered me one bit.
You may have a mustache phobia.

I believe the word you are looking for is pogonophobia, not to be mistaken for pogonophillia, which is a love of mustaches.

#3610 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I've played at least 50 games on .9 and this never happened... till tonight. Happened twice to me. Eventually the machine found them after doing a ball search, but I agree. Probably an odd bug.

Yes, I've had it happen a time or two myself. All of the balls will drain then it just sits there. After a minute or so it will eject the captive ball in the scoop.

#3669 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Late last night I went to play a few games and my flippers weren't working, and the clock and 4 of the flashers and G.I on the bottom of the playfield were just pulsing with a small flash. I checked the diagnostics, and it looks like my number 8 node board has gone bad. Emailed Stern today and they are sending a replacement. But interestingly when I first opened the coin door and dove into the menus, the game told me that I was running 0.90 code and that a 0.91 code update was available. I downloaded and installed it over Wi-Fi, and all of that went well, but I won't know what changes that made until I get the replacement node board. Went to Stern's download page and I don't even see 0.91 in the updates yet. Surprised no one else has posted on the update. I'd be curious to see the update "read me".

Read back through this thread. The issue may not be the board but the wiring. If it happens after the new board is installed you might want to start there.

#4114 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[EDITED] I’ve heard people say that the ramp shot is tighter on the Pro, but they look about the same comparing the pics here:[quoted image][quoted image]

The rubbers on the Premium and LE and thin and funnel the ball onto the ramp. The posts on the pro have a bigger surface and tend to reject the ball more often.

#4399 2 years ago

My wife has been binging on Chicago Fire and last night she called me into the living room as she panned through an episode. I'm not sure what season it was but some of the characters go backstage to meet Alex and Geddy. It's pretty funny but unfortunately not posted anywhere that I can find.

#4451 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Busy day here working on Rush
Full cliffy set
Pinwoofer set
Speaker and flipper leds
Clear rubbers.
The Pinwoofer set up rocks. Seriously. It’s also very adjustable to your liking.
Game feels, looks and sounds great.
The photo shows cliffy and sterns fork that I kept on. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks like your goodie bag was mounted a lot better than mine. On mine it was literally laying across the top of the subwoofer. I had to remove it just get it out of the way.

#4746 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is great information. My LE came with the ferrite already, so they may have not had it early in the run.
Here's a pic zoomed out a little more so you can see the node 10 board on the left with the ferrite and their position relative to the ramp stepper.[quoted image]

So, I'm kind of electronic tech illiterate. What's this whole ferrite thing?

#4819 2 years ago

Here we go again. After spending weeks tracking down the issue with my flippers going dead I finally resolved the problem. Now after two or so weeks of play without glitches it suddenly starting again. At least I know where to start looking this time.

It's just getting really frustrating. I've had my LE for about 10 weeks now and out of those 10 weeks I've gotten 2 weeks of play where the machine wasn't down needing a fix. I may have got the lemon in the batch but doubt if I'll ever by a NIB again.

I love the game, but all this petty mending shit is just that, a load of crap.

#4834 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

How did you fix it last time?

Found a wire running under a flipper bracket where insulation had been nipped during install.

That's where I'm going to start this time

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Man that sucks. Hang in there though! You are experiencing the worst right off the bat based on my experience (FWIW) with purchasing games.
The good news for your sanity (and bad for your pinball budget) is that, odds are, you're in for a long streak of smooth pinball purchases after this one!

LOVE the Williams '58 Space Ship avatar by the way! I used to own that game - bought it from Mr68 many years ago. Mainly for the artwork! Truly.

Thanks for the encouragement. I may have found it. It looks like the wire running under the other flipper mech had rubbed through the insulation as well. I put a piece of thin cardboard (piece of a business card) between wires and bracket and played two games without issue.

While I had it opened up, I went ahead and added the felt strip to the turn. Man, what a difference that make. No more death-rattle on shots around that loop. I was obviously missed a lot of hits on that switch because all of a sudden I'm getting weapons left and right. I think I'd only picked up about 8 weapons total prior to today.

And yeah- the Space Ship is a really cool looking game. I mean, Space girls in bubble helmets, you can't beat that. In fact, it's sitting right next to my Rush machine. I'll probably never get rid of that one. It's a blast to play and is totally different than any other game I've owned.

IMG_20220409_110743457 (resized).jpgIMG_20220409_110743457 (resized).jpg
#5073 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Quick! Get that Queensryche away from the others before the cross contamination sets in!

Dude! Operation Mindcrime is a classic!

#5140 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Anyone else have an issue with their plunger on their LE? Mine has some wiggle room if you wiggle the rod and always seems to hit the left wall of the shooter lane when plunging .
All of the back screws are tight af, very hard to loosen, so it's like it was installed off angle or the hole was drilled slightly too large for the rod? I'm not sure.
I've purchased an orange spring to see if it helps. It does a little bit, but is still inconsistent. It's extremely frustrating.
Has anyone fully remedied this on their LE by chance? $11k game and can't even plunge correctly is completely ridiculous and it's really annoying to everyone who plays it. No excuse for this, imo.

I've had the same problem and still haven't completely resolved it. I moved the shooter rod as far to the right as it would go, which helped but it still clunks about 75% of the skill shot attempts.

#5260 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Just a follow up on this problem. I was able to isolate this to a short in the lower blue G.I. string of lamps. Removed and inspected almost all the blue lamp sockets on that string (except for the ones under the flipper brackets which are hard to get to) for possible stray wires or solder blobs that could be causing a short. Nothing. Turns out that the wire looms that run under the flipper brackets to illuminate the ball guides on either side of the flippers were pinching the wire looms. I cut the wire ties on those looms and fanned out the wires. One wire on the right side and two wires on the left side had nicks in the insulation right where the loom passes under the metal flipper bracket. One of those tiny nicks was allowing the bare wire to contact the bracket and shorting the circuit. This took quite a while to diagnose and find, and could have easily been avoided by better quality control on the assembly line. Happy to have finally found the problem, but feel like billing Stern for 20 hours of my time searching for the problem and fixing it. Now if I can just get the right side Expression lights working 100% maybe I can start to enjoy the game again. I must say that this NIB game has had more than its fair share of problems at a time that Stern is pushing the limits of pricing. This will almost definitely be my last NIB purchase from them until their QC improves.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those are nicked a lot worse than mine were. Glad you got it tracked down.

#5310 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Diving into Test for Echo tonight. I recognized Driven but don't think I've heard anything else on it. It's good, but it's no Clockwork Angels lol

Check out the Vapor Trails Remix, it really gives that album a different sound.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5373 1 year ago

It seems like the code update also did something with the rattle issue on the plunge. I was shooting it up the lane about 90% of the time without a rattle- compared to 10% before the update. I don't think it was my imagination, but I can't believe the issue was resolved through software. It looks to me like the auto-launch bracket was set forward a bit to where it held the ball better for the plunge.

As far as the Cygnus X-1 mode- set aside some time to play this one because it takes a while.

1 week later
#5743 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What is it needed for? Haven't heard of this

It prevents the time machine from creating a quantum loop which actually sends you back to 1974.

#5759 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'd love to be 14 yrs old again in 1974, so I'll not be installing this fix

Just think, we could run around in our bell bottoms, braces and bowl haircuts repeatedly telling the chess club, "I swear, in 48 years there's going to be a Rush pinball machine!"

#5780 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

your the 1st to ever say that

....on this page...

#5856 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

The last week or two have seen some of my lowest scores ever. I brick a lot lately, maybe I'm just tired from work.
Had a couple of good games 2 weekends ago, I feel like I am very inconsistent with this game. I got to get better!

Glad it isn't just me. I had a game the other day where I didn't even get to hit the ball with the lower flippers...even with the ball save going.

#5982 1 year ago

This never dawned on me but I never made the connection to the 1960 movie The Time Machine.

Screenshot_20220508-211901 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220508-211901 (resized).png
#6064 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Wonderful. So I need to install the new scoop protector fix, peel off the artwork on one side of my cabinet and install the new artwork ( if I can get it) and replace the rattling plastic mesh covering my subwoofer that vibrates on all the low notes on volumes over 18.
Will probably see if Stern will send me or my dealer the artwork but dang they should be paying me for my time to install it.
I have enough pinball issues to fix on my older machines. Shame to have to make time to fix a new pin like this.

I hate to say this but you've barely scratched the surface of issues that have come up on this pin.

#6156 1 year ago

Dammit this game can be so freaking frustrating at times. I'm currently going through a stretch where I'm lucky if I break 30m. I had one entire game where the lower flippers did not touch the ball once even with the ball save. (That should be an insider connected achievement right there.) I think I'm going to have to step away for a little bit before I break something.

#6193 1 year ago
Quoted from Ten31:

This is the gap on my ramp.[quoted image]

Wow! That gap is huge. No wonder you're getting balls stuck there.

#6344 1 year ago

So, apparently from what I've been reading on her lately, if they just changed the theme, the music, the videos and the code Rush would be a pretty good game?

#6345 1 year ago

Hmm, this could be interesting.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#6411 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They'll never mention the party they rip anything off from (ahem, "learn from").

The thing is, until Ninja made his protectors, Stern had probably never considered 3D printing parts. With the parts shortages and delays I would expect to see Stern creating more and more parts on 3D printers to eliminate shipping issues. Considering how eventually corners are cut for mass production, this is probably not a good thing.

#6472 1 year ago

I think I may have set a new record for low score on the first ball. First ball with ball save netted me a grand score of 20,000 pts. I didn't even know that was possible.
Has anyone scored less than that?

#6662 1 year ago

Played my first games on the new code last night. No issues, except actually scoring more than my last stretch of games.

I couldn't resist and played the Hemisphere's Wizard mode. What a trip. It is correctly depicted as hemispheres of the brain. Reminded me of Simpsons flipper madness only multiplied. Put your thinking cap on before attempting this one.

#6688 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

Anyone have any issue with the minute hand on the clock being a tick or two off? I’ve tweaked the bias in the clock settings, it looks perfect, but once it claims to update the settings and backs out, the setting doesn’t stick and goes back to being a few ticks off again. Kind of frustrating

Where are the clock settings? I searched on my machine and couldn't find them.

#6791 1 year ago

New game code already? Well, there goes two hours of my life.... LOL

#6856 1 year ago

Yes, this game can be frustrating but I kind of conditioned myself for that by owning a BKSOR Premium. The thing that gets me the most is when every ball drains at once during multiball. I'll be like, 'Okay, there's too many balls out here to control' then suddenly they're all gone at once.

#6986 1 year ago

Since updating to 0.97 I've been noticing a whole lot of pass throughs on the time machine where it doesn't register. I'll have everything lit up and it even says it's time to hit the time machine and the ball just shoots right through. I'll have to shoot it four or five more times for it to actually stop the ball and register.

#7024 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Agreed. I have 126 left drains, 252 center drains, and 2 right drains. Ummm....

Same here. Showing a lot more drains on the left than the right and I know for a fact I've had twice as many drains on the right.

#7055 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Clock problem solved. See response from stern below. The bias adjustment is counter intuitive since it is backwards. You would think if you were two minutes off of 0 minutes that you would adjust so that it is actually at 0 minutes. Nope. Adjust it so that it is 2 minutes more off for a total of 4 minutes off. Save and all is fixed. The bias calibration is backwards. See official stern response below.
The calibration is backwards.
I'm not 100% if that's intentional or if they plan on changing it in a future update, but that's how it is right now. Go to 0, see how much it is off, then do the calibration and push that far in the opposite direction. Then save it and go back to 0.

Forgive me for being stupid, but how do you change the number of minutes? When I tried to do mine it moved in 10 minute increments either way.

1 week later
#7214 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

those of us listening to rush in 1978 have known this for 40+ years now. welcome to the party
next up: Gryszzz has the realization that the 2nd side of moving pictures is epic

Those of us who have been listening since 1974, think you 1978 guys are newbies....

#7222 1 year ago

Finally reached Cygnus X1 for the first time and also completed it.
Funny, I was about to restart after second ball because we were doing so bad.

#7334 1 year ago

I also started having magnet issues, but only after upgrading to the latest code. I contacted Stern and they said they were investigating it, but haven't heard anything new on the issue.

If anyone comes up with a good magnet setting, please post it.

1 week later
#7614 1 year ago

This game is so insane. Last night I had 7 million going into my third ball. Finished with over 900 million. Also, I'd never managed to complete La Villa Strangiato before. Not only did I complete it but did it on the first attempt.

#7645 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Wait, you can control the diverter? What's supposed to happen when you press the action button? How are you supposed to know? Nothing seems to happen when I push mine (unless the Weapon is activated). Maybe mine is broken and I don't know it?

You can tell which side it's going to by which side flasher is lit. Also, you can't just smack the button to get it to switch. You have to hold it a second.

1 week later
#7950 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Curious if you guys with the fried node boards have after market mods like pin stadiums or something else?

Yes, I'd be curious to see if the people with the burnt Node Boards have added any mods to their machines.

#8118 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnnyTucson:

Interesting find this afternoon under the Time Machine ramp as I replace a few of the side screws that went AWOL and replace the blue rubber bumpers with NinjaCamp black bumpers - the bundled wires connected to the long range opto emitter/receiver assemblies is chafing where it's rubbing against the white plastic guides. Already through the wrapping to where you can see the yellow wire coating. This is after 469 plays and looks to be a point of future failure - any thoughts on how to best add protection here without too much ramp up/down friction addition?
[quoted image]

I'm not sure how long it would hold up, but you could get a plastic straw, split it open, then wrap it around the wiring. It would produce less friction and probably hold up longer than the rubber, especially now that there is a catch-point with that tear.

#8147 1 year ago

Installed my NinjaCamp Soft Plunge Corrector yesterday and man what a difference. No more lane rattle when attempting the skill shots. A great fix!

1 week later
#8354 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Well this is a drag
[quoted image]

Isn't is sad that we feel like we can't play pinball without an internet connection?

1 week later
#8714 1 year ago

My stepson came over last night and he's not a big pinball guy. He played Rush for the first time and absolutely loved it and talked about needing to buy a pin. He said, "I'm not a big Rush fan but this music really works with this game." I told him he's not the first one to say that.

2 weeks later
#9056 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

No offense to any mod makers, but if you correct the shooter positioning, this mod is not needed. I repositioned mine and have had zero plunger issues since. It seems a lot of these come misaligned. Just one of those quirks from hand build products.

Not so with mine. I adjusted the shooter rod over as far as it would go and it was still off center. I had to install the Ninjacamp lane mod to get it to work correctly.

#9062 1 year ago

I lost track of the conversation, but did anyone resolve the issue with the time machine magnet failing during gameplay? I don't see how it could be a heating issue because last night it happened midway through my first ball. It almost seemed like a programming issue because after a made a few more shots it started working correctly.

#9115 1 year ago
Quoted from H3XAG0N:

During lamp test they are lighting up but are flickering somewhat. Again, only the lower playfield white GIs.
No powered mods.
No recent work under playfield.

This could be the beginnings of issues that cropped up on the LEs early on. The cover on the wiring running under the flipper brackets was worn through causing a short.

Have you had any issues with your flippers losing power or going dead when the lower playfield lights flicker?

#9227 1 year ago

Just curious, has anyone had issues with the Time Machine modes starting when the ball doesn't make it into the time machine? I've had this happen several times since the latest update. The mode will start when the ball only goes partially up the ramp and sometimes when it just hits the front of the ramp. Anybody else seen this?

1 week later
#9416 1 year ago

Has anyone had issues with the optos on their ramp acting flaky?

If so, what was your solution?

1 week later
#9513 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

My theory (that likely isn't at all unique) is that Stern was able to source LE parts for Bond fairly easily, MINUS expression lighting. I'd bet they held back on RUSH expression lighting to ensure they could have loaded Bond LEs out the door ASAP. Once Bond LEs are done, I bet we see RUSH EL.
The immediately converse to this is "they knew 6-9 months ago they'd be making X Bond LEs - have they truly not been able to get more than X Node 2 boards in stock?" to which I would say - "good point".
All we know is that Stern likes making money, and they know how to do it - if they could sell RUSH EL kits right now and turn the profit one can assume they make from a couple LED strips, art, and a node 2 board, they absolutely would.

Bond LE has expression lighting? First I've heard of this. I don't think Godzilla LE has it, so why would Bond? I heard Stern was reserving expression lighting for music pins

#9624 1 year ago

Played the new code tonight. First game, 33 million, second game 3.2 billion...yes the consistency continues

1 week later
#9889 1 year ago

So, when the Expression Lighting is going to come out?

I don't need it, but I hadn't seen this asked in about four or five posts so I thought I'd better bring it up again.

#9989 1 year ago

Cleaning out closets and found this beauty...from the previous century. First Rush concert and it's still intact. They just don't make tshirts that way anymore. I actually think this is my older brother's and he may have had to dig deep for the $9 it cost. I bought a knockoff in the parking lot. It looked super cool and literally fell apart the first time it was washed
Hard to believe I was this size.

IMG_20221009_121144146 (resized).jpgIMG_20221009_121144146 (resized).jpgIMG_20221009_121153183 (resized).jpgIMG_20221009_121153183 (resized).jpg
#10058 1 year ago

Just curious about all the Node 10 board failures. I haven't had any issues on mine, but could it be caused by a short circuit? Has anyone looked for stripped or chaffed wires on the ramp grounding out? It seems like the insulation on the wiring is extremely thin and I had problems with bare spots on the wires running under the flipper mechs. I just wondered if that could be happening on the ramps and blowing up the Node 10 boards.

#10140 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Didn’t get a chance to take the glass off, but snapped a few pics of mine. My rod sits just slightly off center to the left, of the auto plunge forks. Which is weird for me to see on mine, as I don’t have any issues with short or long plunges.
I am using the stronger orange spring, where there’s no need for a full plunge, but still orbits just fine around the top side of doing one. I’m usually going for the skill shot, and haven’t seen anything stand out when others play either.
Rush Premium from late April build.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I believe this is an issue on a lot of games. I know mine is this way. I shifted the shooter rod to the right as far as it would go and it's really no better than the pics you've got.

#10211 1 year ago

Okay $2000 for the Mando topper. I'm guessing the Rush topper will be closer to $4000 when it's released..... in 2024.

#10247 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Hmmmmm
New code updated and I caught a glimpse of:
[quoted image]

Yes, I'm sure toppers from now on out are going to include extra modes, features and interactions. Kick out the 2k+ or you just don't get the full game.

#10278 1 year ago

Came across this in the settings. It translates into 2k topper.

IMG_20221022_182550925 (resized).jpgIMG_20221022_182550925 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#10653 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think you can cut thick enough acrylic on a Cricut. It would only be the flimsy .007 or .020 acrylic. And yes, PETG is the better choice as acrylic is too brittle. Cutting protectors on something like a glowforge would work better, but that's a $3k buy-in.

I've made my own in the past with a Dremmel and diamond blade. Just trace, cut, then grind and buff the edges.

#10717 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Edit: and on further investigation:

I don't know if Stern switched suppliers for their wiring, but it seems like there's been a whole lot of issues on RUSH with the insulation being stripped creating shorts.

2 weeks later
#10953 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

Yes, there is.
Book 1 is qualified when you have played (but not necessarily completed) all six multiball modes -- Red Barchetta, Subdivision, Fly By Night, Far Cry, Freewill, and Headlong Flight.
Book 2 is qualified when you have completed all six record song modes -- Working Man, Limelight, Big Money, Spirit of the Radio, Tom Sawyer, and La Villa Strangiato.
IMHO, Book 2 is a lot harder to get to. I've reached Book 1 several times now, but never Book 2 in a regular game. The only time I've played Book 2 is via the game's mode menu before starting a game.

Yes, it's probably easier to reach the 2112 mode. I think I've been a lot closer to it than Book 2.

#11119 1 year ago

...with that being said, there is a LOT of repetition on this board.

In comparison, I'm on the Black Knight Sword of Rage form which has a similar number of members and is three years old. It has around 4900 posts. This forum is 10 months old and has 11,000 posts, many of which are repeats of the same questions over and over again.

#11159 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Rush for the game of the year!!!
Upvote if you agree.

With the lack of quality games released this year, it would be highly suspect if it did not win game of the year.

#11176 1 year ago
Quoted from Rushafied:

Gave this magnet issue a lot of thought and decided that the magnet isn't on all the time so it has to be triggered by the opti at the end of the ramp. To run the magnet test you are supposed to shoot the ball up the ramp. Ran a switch test and found this to be true. The magnet appears to be bad because the opti never sends a signal to turn on the magnet. You would think the magnet test would be independent of another switch. Turns out the receiver side of the opti switch was bad. Swapped it out with one from the ramp. Magnet works as it should. At least now the game is playable while waiting for parts.

Are you sure your opti switches are working correctly? On mine, it was the switches and not the magnet that had the issue.

#11232 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Make sure connections are all good. I also cut the zip ties for the ramp stepper motor because the zip tie is so tight it was cutting into the insulation. I then put some electrical tape around each wire where the zip tie was and then zip tied the bunch back together but not near as tight. Do the same for the clock if you find any tight and pinching zip ties. The electrical engineer in me says a lot of these issues are because of these wiring harnesses with such tiny wires and insulation and then being over stressed by zip ties that are way too tight.

You probably want to also inspect rub points with the wires along the ramps. The insulation is incredibly thin on the wiring and wears away quickly. Make sure the movement of the ramp has not stripped away the insulation.

#11363 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

easy pass @ $499 - Now Bring on the Topper!

With that pricing, I'm thinking that topper's going to be closer to 3k.

#11383 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I think there a few fun fake ones mixed in there (100x scoring is another). I think it'd be fun if there were some weird ones that did crazy things (maybe even an occasional negative? -- remember, we're rolling the dice, it doesn't always go our way) like:
- Lights out for five seconds
- 10x next three switches
- Unlock ball
- Inverted flippers for ten seconds
Any other ideas?

Elevator music!
It plays a musack version of A Passage to Bangkok until you hit a specific switch.

#11446 1 year ago

Finally got around to doing a little servicing on my Rush LE. After around 600 plays, I finally replaced the scoop switch. Yes, I'm lazy.
I also replaced the ramp bumpers with Ninjacamps because one had broken.
Surprisingly, even though I have the replacement scoop protectors and Ninjacamp scoop protectors I left the original ones on. After 600+ plays they still look pretty good. I lowered the eject power on both scoops on Day 1 and the originals are holding in there.

IMG_20221224_114917697 (resized).jpgIMG_20221224_114917697 (resized).jpgIMG_20221224_114923730 (resized).jpgIMG_20221224_114923730 (resized).jpg
#11464 1 year ago

This is not specifically a RUSH question but maybe someone here can set me on the right track.

The other day I installed the Pinwoofer system in my RUSH LE. I then took the speakers that were in my LE and put them in my BKSOR Premium. (Man! I never realized how dinky those premium speakers were.) Anyway, my BKSOR just doesn't sound all that great with the speaker upgrade. Can anyone suggest some settings to help me out? I set the Speech Attenuation to -5 and Music Attenuation to -20 but it still seems like the music is not coming through very good or sounding all that great.

#11470 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hopefully stock LE speakers are better than pro which are Trash.

Way better.

As someone else described, the ones in Premium and Pro look like something from an old AM radio.

#11559 1 year ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

You could always buy another one… they have not sold out.

Ouch! Too soon

#11608 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Thanks for the help. Undid the zips and traced the wires running from step motor and wires to the clock. I could not locate any damage. The zips were beyond snug though.

You've got to inspect the wires very closely. I had a short and the nick in the cover was tiny.

#11635 1 year ago

I've had an intermittent problem with the optos on my ramp reading correctly. When I had my ramp out the other day to replace the rubber bumpers, I noticed the optos don't quite line up with the holes in the sides of the ramp. It's like only a small portion of the opto lens is visible through the hole.
Has anyone else noticed this?

#11713 1 year ago

Can someone with a premium or LE take a look (photos) of the opto sensors on their ramp? These pics don't show it well due to the angle but mine seem to be high where they don't line up with the holes in the sides of the ramp.

IMG_20230105_185314864 (resized).jpgIMG_20230105_185314864 (resized).jpgIMG_20230105_185321671 (resized).jpgIMG_20230105_185321671 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11903 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

I'm a Rush fan and I'm a Bond fan but as far as pinball they're not even close. RUSH by a mile. Even considering the Bond code will improve, it will never reach the level of Rush.
Rush provided a ton of assets for their game, probably more than any other game previously released.
Bond is being really stingy on what Stern is allowed to use and I imagine in the end it will be pretty basic stuff.

#11921 1 year ago

I had this happen when I first got mine. It was caused by a short where the wires go under the flipper mechs. If it happens again, try sliding a something like a business card between the wires and the metal bracket and see if it stops.

#11941 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But don't leave the flammable business card in there if it fixes it. At the very least replace the card with fire-resistant fish paper instead. The best fix is to take it apart and insulate the wires with clear tubing, but it is a hassle.
I posted the comprehensive fix here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-a-common-spike2-node-reset-issue

Yes, I should have been more clear. This is just a quick easy test method to make sure that's where your problem is.

1 week later
#12099 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Wow..those look great. What about the subway switch in the kit? Install that too or just wait and see?

I had the switch kit sitting on the back burner for months because it seemed like my game was playing good without it. When I finally got around to putting the replacement in it plays so much better.
So, if you've got the hood up, go head and change it.

#12118 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

So I bought the dozen clouded dice from Amazon (Thank you Vespula and CrashJT), drilled three (one for practice), put the two at the scoops like they should have been from the factory, hid one behind the Presto rabbit flasher, then I still had nine left. Hmmmmm, what to do???
I present my further tribute to Roll the Bones.
[quoted image]

Eh... I don't know. To me this looks like an airball target. I don't get a lot of airballs in Rush but I can just picture one taking that out and sending dice flying.

#12213 1 year ago

I just listened to Free Play Pinball Podcast's interview with John Borg. There's some really cool back-story information on the creation of RUSH and the stuff that didn't make it into the game.

For instance, Far Cry multiball was supposed to be Roll The Bones, which is why the dice are still on the scoops. It was to include a lighted die where each dot lit up to indicate the millions of bonus you were earning. But they had too many songs and one had to be cut so they went with Far Cry instead.

Also, he said that the toppers for both Godzilla and Rush are done and just waiting to get worked into the production schedule. He expects them to be released at either the same time or one right after the other.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12215 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnytruant:

Interesting! Shame about Roll The Bones wonder if they already have it coded up
Any chance he mentioned expression lights for pro/prem?

Yes, they talked about all the mods, but not when they'd be coming. Just said there's a lot of catching up to do. He did say they were building expression lights for purchase.

2 weeks later
#12485 1 year ago

Just curious how much everyone has spent on mods for Rush. I'm fairly conservative so I think I've only spent about $750-800. Of course, a big chunk of that was the Pinwoofers.

2 weeks later
#12731 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Available on DVD, crazy crowd !!
[quoted image]

It includes a great documentary on it too.

#12799 1 year ago

I just came from the Louisville Arcade Expo. There was 1 Rush Premium there sitting in a row with Bond, Godzilla, Turtles, Mando...

I looked over at one point, there was one person waiting to play each of the other games. There were 10 people in line to play Rush.

1 week later
#12894 1 year ago

I came across this and was thinking about making it into a mod. Do you think it will fit in? Sort of a mutant RUSH figure.

Owl (resized).jpgOwl (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13102 1 year ago

You know, it's almost more cost effective to buy a Pro model and use it as a topper.

#13112 1 year ago

Remember back when everyone was complaining about that $600 R2D2 topper?

#13119 1 year ago

All right. I need to raise money for that topper so I am now selling my U-Build-It Test For Echo mod. I've put a lot of work into the development of this but I'm willing to let them go for $250.00 + shipping.
Comes in three sizes, Mini, Medium and Oooh Damn! I think I just gave myself a hernia size.

IMG_20230328_193014437 (resized).jpgIMG_20230328_193014437 (resized).jpg
#13256 1 year ago

Over a year ago when I got my LE I told my distributor to put me on the list for a topper, figuring it would be around 1k.
I started saving.
After the release of the Mando topper, I upped my guess of the RUSH topper being around 1.2-1.5k and still kept saving.
When it came out at nearly 1.7k I was like DAMMIT! It looks cool but that's a lot of freaking money for something that sits on top of my machine, and I'll never look at while I'm playing.
Still, I thought I'd wait a day or two before making up my mind.
Now, a couple days later, I'm telling myself 1.7k for some plastic gears, LEDs and motors? I'll pass and use my money to buy another pin....or two.

#13260 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is this true? I thought it was code interactive, informational and enhanced the gameplay.

Yes, it's supposed to be interactive but you'll probably never see it while you're playing. It will be something for other people to look at while you're playing and I okay alone most of the time.

#13261 1 year ago

On another note, I was joking about this the other day but slapped (very sloppily) this together just to see if it would work. It's about 2 inches tall.

Yes it works but I'd be afraid an air ball would send tiny rocks flying everywhere inside the machine.

IMG_20230330_194822863 (resized).jpgIMG_20230330_194822863 (resized).jpg
#13346 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Feel free to make fun of my little $6 snow owl from Michael’s. I changed the 2 white lights to blue to make him look moonlit (that’s why the owl’s blue on the album).
[quoted image]

I put a low cost owl in mine as well and it hasn't changed how the game plays at all.

#13416 1 year ago

How hard would it be to program in additional background songs that can be selected at start but not set up as modes? It doesn't seem like it would be all that complicated since a majority of the code is already there.

If so, it seems like it would be beneficial to both Rush and Stern to add pay-for-play on songs that weren't on the original list. If you want a specific song, just pocket up some cash and add it to the game.

#13419 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Expression Lighting makes that more difficult. Every song would need a fully “animated” light show, plus they’d have to add concert footage for the whole song. Not sure what the memory limits of Spike 2 are, but I think Rush has the biggest file size for a Stern pin so far.

I didn't think about programing the expression lighting.

#13427 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

For you guys busting a billion...what's yer secret sauce? Help a brother out lol

For me, I put in a game or two where I barely break 10 Mil then I'm pretty much guaranteed that the next one will be 1 or 2 billion.

1 week later
#13589 1 year ago

I've been having the same issue lately too. The scoop will shoot the ball out correctly starting off then about 75% sdtm. I wonder if it's a bug in the code changing the eject strength.

#13631 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Crickets...

So how's everyone who reset the scores for 1.10 feeling about their new scores...?
I'm just getting into it but got 279m for my GC so far, previous 697m or something like that, and other top are all over from 123 to 197m.... I'm missing that extra ball, I can tell you that.

I haven't played a lot of games on mine since updating, but I did hit 689 million on my third game. I don't know whether or not that was a fluke.

#13639 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Just noticed a glitch in the new software update. I was in a multiball, I think it was subdivisions. I hit the super jackpot shot and all lighting as well as the flippers went dead until the super jackpot animation was completed. Anyone else notice this?

Was it all the lights or just the lower GI lights?

#13699 12 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I agree. Sounds hardware related. I would first reseat all of your cable connections and see if it persists since it sounds kinda like a loose cable.

Could also be attributed to added vibration from flipper use during multiballs. Check for wear on wire coverings running under flipper brackets. There were issues with shorts occurring and lights going out with flipper failure.

#13720 12 months ago

I'm not sure where everyone got their news about toppers, expression lights etc... coming out by April. I'd heard that they were projecting April but it may be as late as October. Judging by the way things have gone so far, I'd say October is probably more realistic. You probably need to take the attitude they'll come when they come.

#13721 12 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I got my le today. Need this protectors to be change, or are these already the good ones ?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Personally, I wouldn't be in any hurry to change them out. I'd go ahead and get the replacement parts but leave the originals in as long as they're looking good. I've still got the originals in my LE and they still look good after 500 plays.

#13724 12 months ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

"Plan for the worst, hope for the best"!

Stern's new motto?

#13759 12 months ago
Quoted from Magicman:

I've heard plenty of Pro and Premium owners boast about what a difference the PinWoofer kit made in their game's sound. The LE comes stock with a better sound system than the Pro and Premium. On top of that, I added a Polk sub to my LE, and it sounds pretty damn good as is. So pardon me if this has been covered, but can any LE owners who installed the PW system on their game comment if there was a significant difference in sound (especially if you were already running an external sub prior to installing PW? Still worth the $400+?

I put the Pinwoofer in my LE and it did make a big difference. Depending on your budget whether it was worth the $400.

On the other hand, I think the Speaker and other Expression light kits make a more significant difference on the LE. The sound was already good, but that added light show is amazing.

#13838 11 months ago

I had something really weird happen last night. I shot the ball into the time machine, it grabbed it and Far Cry started.

#13955 11 months ago

To each his own but personally I think the Rush shooter rod is extremely gaudy. I'd much rather have something classy like the stopwatch, but I've got a feeling Stern would have charged $500 for it.

#14090 11 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Saw the shooter knob at Cointakers booth.
Quality is terrible. Looks like a tried my first 3d print job with crappy plastics. Lol. It was rough, unpolished, and the sticker was falling off. Geez Stern?

Yes, but for only $140 what do you expect?

#14144 11 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

zero.
I'm 1/2 tempted to buy another and hold it. Even with Rush being pretty niche it's got to go up in value. I mean if strangers things is worth alot now... this game is way better. (that said I only played ST once and immediately hated it)

I was thinking the same thing.

#14199 11 months ago

What's great about this game is I'm still hearing new callouts from time to time.

1 week later
#14496 11 months ago

Is this what the pinball world is turning into? We're now getting enhancements for $1800 toppers...which are technically a mods...

Next this you know, someone will be selling mods, to modify the mods, which were purchased as mods for the mods that are in your machine.

Is this pinball or Monty Python?

1 week later
#14708 10 months ago
Quoted from whistlervan:

What do you guys think?
Request refund on expression lights from distributor that clearly oversold and wont
communicate and risk not ever getting them.
Buy them from an in stock place and maybe lose $100 deposit from original order
Risk it and wait for original order.
I’m just worried because Stern accessories seem to be out of stock and I’m stuck between a rock and a distributor that won’t give info

I think I'd keep the original order and buy one from a place that has them in stock. If you end up with two you can easily unload the second one.

1 week later
#14990 10 months ago
Quoted from spaisley:

It is said by some to be an absolute classic. Keep in mind it's from 1960, so special affects are a bit dated, but... a classic sci-fi flick!

I'm pretty sure it won an academy award for special effects.

#15058 10 months ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Hi folks - I've been out of the loop for quite a while, time to re-engage! I got my topper installed the day after it arrived from Pinball Pro, looks and works great! Took all of 14 minutes to install and part of that time was finding a bolt I dropped on the floor, LOL. Now I have to figure out what makes the gears and pointer turn – any hints on that? (Mine move, I just don’t know what makes that happen in game play. I'm still quite a noob with this machine and know it will take me years to learn it all...LOL!) I'm now in the process of downloading V 1.11.0 so I have the latest SW enhancements to the topper operation.
I couldn’t part with the Rush bobbleheads my daughter got me that I had on top of my machine before…so I made them a “stage” that rests atop the topper! I’m going to come up with a way to provide more realistic lighting so they’re…you know…“Living on a lighted stage”…! If anyone has any idea where I could get some "model stage parts" I'm all ears...![quoted image]

...and if they fall into the gears you've got a topper for Walking Dead...

1 week later
#15212 10 months ago
Quoted from Dobler:

The felt fix alone has worked for me for 1000 games with no issues. I even 3D printed a guide expecting to use it when the felt failed, but so far it’s still working perfectly.

Same here. Felt is like a pinball person's version of duck tape.

1 week later
#15484 9 months ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

re: lack of goodies in the goodie bag, specifically keychains...
I agree with Vespula that this one is the best of the "new" options, but sadly it seems to not be available anymore:
https://www.amazon.com/Rush-official-metal-keyring-chain/dp/B01BMIRRP4/
[quoted image]
I found some plastic guitar pics with album graphics on them and drilled small holes in the top to make mini keychain fobs. While the art and printing are pretty good, they are sadly printed on only one side. I plan to glue 2 of them together back-to-back.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZHAU84
[quoted image]

Be careful what type of glue you use on these. I glued magnets to the back of the set I bought and the glue warped them all badly.

#15567 9 months ago

Just wondering, for all those still waiting on EL kits, is it possible to take NinjaCamp's undercabinet lighting kit and rig it up inside the cabinet if you don't have EL on the machine?

#15573 9 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It would look like hell, and you'd have to remove to lift playfield

If it worked it would be better than nothing. I've got old Pinstadiums in a game and you e got to remove them to lift the playfield. It's not that big of a deal unless you're working on your machine every day.

#15602 9 months ago

A little off topic- I'm currently rereading these two classics from Neil. This time I'm reading them in the correct order chronologically. Two amazing introspective journeys, one of discovery and one of recovery. One by bicycle and one by motorcycle. It's heartbreaking to read Neil's thought about his wife and daughter in Masked Rider knowing what lies ahead in Ghost Rider.
If you've never read them they are highly recommended.

IMG_20230711_070657191 (resized).jpgIMG_20230711_070657191 (resized).jpg
#15660 9 months ago

Sorry, I didn't want to sift back through the 1000 posts on the subject, but was it ever determined that the ramp motor is the problem with the Node 10 boards burning out?

1 week later
#15776 8 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I'll give the opposite opinion, even in the Rush thread and as a Rush owner. I think Foo blows away Rush in every department except the music. Rush's flow is clunky, the geometry is weird, every shot isn't quite in the sweet spot from its flipper, while Foo has the buttery-smoothest flow ever. Rush's action button system (the weapon) is also cumbersome and the album combos are frustrating (hit the wrong shot and you're stuck having to re-complete a different one to start over with the one you want), while Foo has the nice clean simple boom button. The one thing Rush does have over Foo is the wizard modes, Rush's are a hell of a hoot while Foo's are fairly pedestrian.
If anyone in the mid-Atlantic has a Foo they'd want to trade for my Rush, I'm all ears.

And I'm the opposite of you. I've only played Foo on location but on both the machines I played a lot of the shots were clunky and didn't come off the flippers smooth. It may have just been the setup but it was two different machines in different states.

1 week later
#15965 8 months ago

From Bass Magazine- Spaghetti Lee

363340541_773818964743347_8765904409649103637_n (resized).jpg363340541_773818964743347_8765904409649103637_n (resized).jpg
1 week later
#16056 8 months ago

Too bad this owl color discussion didn't come up during creation of the game. It would have been hilarious to have a callout with Geddy and Alex arguing over the color of the owl.

2 months later
#16663 6 months ago

So where is the best place to pick up a Node 10 board? I was playing last night and smelled something getting hot but haven't had a chance to lift the hood yet.

#16673 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The fried node 10 board is just a symptom. Unless you fix the problem you'll just burn up the next one.

Yes, but if the board goes, where's the best place to get a replacement?

#16693 6 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Well we have had our Rush Premium for less then a week now.
Played tons of games with no issue.
But last night during a 4 player game the flippers suddenly went very soradic. They would flip sometimes but not others.
Also all the lights on the lower half of the playfield started flickering on and off.
Game is now unplayable because resetting the game had no effect.
Also went over all the cables to make sure nothing had worked its way loose. All looks good.
I need to call Stern but I am at work and forgot to get my game serial number.

This is most likely a short in the wiring for the kicker lights. Look at the wires running underneath the metal flipper brackets. My pin did exactly what you are describing and it was where the insulation had been nicked by the metal brackets and was causing a short.

#16747 6 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nope. I don't need Stern delving into my shit and I don't care what others are doing.
(Plus I have my cool little lit-up Starman in the IC spot on the apron. Looks better than that stupid light.)

Just drink the koolaid, it will all be fine...

#16749 6 months ago

I think I'll need to replace my fan soon...or else my machine is telling me the tea is ready

1 week later
#16892 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Code needs more 2112 ‘The Voice call outs and less stupid cheesy call outs. They went too far with it.

I'm pretty sure you can change the humor frequency in the settings.

#16898 5 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I have turned humor to minimum and I cannot discern any difference. The setting does nothing as far as I can tell.

Could it be that you have no sense of humor?
.... Sorry, couldn't resist.

#16948 5 months ago

I had something strange happen last night and I'm not sure if it's a glitch in the new code. I had a ball go halfway up the ramp to start Subdivisions Multiball, except the mode didn't start. I kicked out three balls and all three got hung up on the time machine magnet and then it started the Subdivions Multiball mode.

#16950 5 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Wait I'm confused. That sounds crazy. I can see how only going halfway up the ramp would not register the magnet. That happens to me many times. Also just going halfway up in a little bit over into the magnetic field in front of the time machine but not in it has also triggered modes and multiballs

The part I don't get is
How did three balls all make it into the magnet? Did you flip them there?
I have flipped two balls into the time machine at the same time a few times so I know that's possible but I don't know how you got three in there?

I think the ball hit the side of the ramp and the impact triggered something and it started launching balls. The first ball I shot into the ramp looked like it got stuck at the top like happens every now and then. I shot a second ball up there to knock the first loose and both were held by the magnet. The third ball I shot up the ramp stuck to the first two. It was only after that when the Subdivisions mode started.

#16994 5 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I would suspect another switch might be the culprit. On LZ I had a solder blob on a stand up that would cause some odd ball issues like occasionally points scoring when the EOS switch on the right flipper closed, but never showed up in a tech alert. As soon as I fixed the solder blob, everything worked.
I would check all the switches since it is giving a false positive with the shooter lane switch.
[quoted image]

I don't know where it was coming out of Covid or what but it seems like there was a lot of shoddy workmanship on this game, bad alignment of bolts, bad soldering, cheap/bad wiring, etc. Just a lot of stuff that should have been caught in QC but got passed on through.

3 weeks later
#17202 4 months ago

Anybody ever seen this guy at one of the concerts?

FB_IMG_1700681147247 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1700681147247 (resized).jpg
#17217 4 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

I feel like that's photoshopped ... is it actually him wearing a Rush shirt?

I don't know, it popped up on Facebook, but not on a Beatles or Rush page.

#17233 4 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

And as a reminder for anyone with access to a 3D printer, you can make your own more subtle ones for free
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5851327[quoted image]

You should probably showcase these lit up. Unlit, those kind of look like LED condoms.

#17244 4 months ago

Talk about efforts in futility! I started La Villa then played three consecutive multiballs without making a single shot on the mode

#17255 4 months ago

It's funny. I'd actually taken a few weeks away from playing Rush to concentrate on James Bond.
The other day I came back to Rush for the first time in about a month and my first thought was: "Who sped this f*#&ker up!"

1 week later
#17363 4 months ago

I had my game do something really strange last night. I started a game and the second I launched the ball it started Subdivisions. For the first few minutes of game play everything was out of sync and putting up the wrong graphics and music. After a while it all went back to normal so I don't really know what happened.

#17365 4 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Was it right after you ended a game with a restart or using the start plus left flipper method

Yes

#17385 4 months ago

For those of you who have made it to Book 2 and 2112- Seriously, what do you have your game set on. I consider myself a pretty decent player and the best I've ever done is, one time I got 5 modes completed after playing for nearly an hour straight. Most of my games run around 40 minutes and I'm lucky if I can complete 3 modes in that time.

As far as getting to 2112, best I've done is 2053 after yet another 40 minute game.

#17402 4 months ago
Quoted from Big_G:

.... I changed settings to a 10 ball game.....

I don't think my wrists could handle that. My 3-ball games go about 40-45 minutes

1 month later
#17618 79 days ago

Okay, I think this forum may have set a record. I don't think I've ever seen this many posts about getting a topper to work correctly.

2 weeks later
#17682 60 days ago
Quoted from YYZ2112YYZ:

Having a new problem - Time Machine magnet isn't grabbing balls as they pass through and not getting credit. As a result, I can't start song modes or collect 123 albums. The opto switch on top of ramp worked during diagnostic switch test. Everything else seems fine. Recently replaced node 10 and motors in ramp and clock. Had a few dozen plays with no problem. Magnet not working began as a sporadic issue; now it never grabs the ball and never gives ramp credits. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks.

Mine started doing the same thing and I haven't had time to get around to looking into it. I suspect it's one of the connectors is loose or the opto sensors at the top of the ramp are out of alignment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At other times it will start the mode with a solid hit to the bottom of the ramp then grab the ball the next time through and show the video. It's frustrating as hell because you can't do anything in this game if you can't start a mode.

#17698 55 days ago
Quoted from Animal:

Id be interested in a review of Ninjacamp's Expressive Speaker Lights Kit as Im thinking of getting them. I have an LE with Expressive Lights.
FYI, I had the known node failure, but fixed months ago...

No regrets here. They really help accent the playfield Expression Lights.

#17707 53 days ago
Quoted from YYZ2112YYZ:

RESOLUTION: Even though the diagnostics indicated occasional functionality, I bought new opto emitter and receiver from PinballLife.com (only $27 incl ship). New optos fixed the problem. Switch and magnets working as they should. Pinball Life doesn't sell through Pinsider. Shipping from IL was fast. I ordered on Monday and received on Friday.

Do you know which model numbers you bought? I can't find anything listed under Rush.

2 weeks later
#17767 38 days ago

Has anyone said anything about hidden Easter Eggs in the game? I know Rush liked to put them in stuff like their concert DVDs and pinball programmers like to sneak them in now and then. Seems a perfect fit to have hidden Easter Eggs in this game.

#17778 37 days ago

Let me guess. Are they made in China where there's no copyright laws?

1 month later
#17883 3 hours ago

I recently finished reading Geddy's 'My Effin Life' and really enjoyed it. More surprising, I did not know he recorded a solo album. I downloaded it from Prime and was really impressed. For anyone who hasn't heard 'My Favorite Headache' and is looking for a Rush fix (sorta), check it out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider photopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=photopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.