IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 358.
#9751 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

As they say… well there’s your problem!
[quoted image]
Led came off including the pads themselves. Had to have been a bad build.

Hey, this is the exact same thing that happened to mine. Stern just sent me the warranty parts order thing this am for that board. You're gonna find (pictured) on the bottom somewhere.

20220919_193245 (resized).jpg20220919_193245 (resized).jpg20220919_193340 (resized).jpg20220919_193340 (resized).jpg
#9752 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Hey, this is the exact same thing that happened to mine. Stern just sent me the warranty parts order thing this am for that board. You're gonna find (pictured) on the bottom somewhere.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My board looks nearly the same...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/194#post-7152812

#9753 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

wow! that took the pads right off of the board with the LED

#9754 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Question, I was playing tonight, collecting records, I kept hitting the left orbit and the records wouldn't light on that shot. One time I held up the upper flipper and popped the ball into the scoop after the left flipper and I'm pretty sure the spinner record lit instead. Either way I've checked the rollover for the left orbit and it is working but it doesn't seem to be recording records at times. This happen to anyone else?
Also post update, the light on my drum clock doesn't show the hour after a game is over. Anyone else notice this? Maybe in not waiting long enough.

So I fixed the issue I was having with the left orbit registering.

The problem was the left orbit and inner loop switches were flip flopped from the factory. I unscrewed them and put them in the correct slots. Easy fix. I'm just embarrassed that it took my 2 weeks to figure out.

After fixing, I was able to progress somewhat through the game and doubled my previous GC. Funny how working switches can change things

#9755 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Both did that! I can only imagine a pop corn kernel heating up and POP! I've never heard of soldered components pulling themselves from a board (although I've not got smd experience). These are mounted component side to the back of the playfield, so they couldn't even be touched as mounted.

#9756 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Exactly why i posted it… as it nukes the board for easy repair. It has to be manufacturing mistakes because multiple failing in the same way. It’s not like there is any physical contact there either. At worst it is the edge furthest away from any mount point so it can be vibrating the most from the scoop mechs.

This is the led board in the center near the scoops.

Our replacement finally showed up yesterday… after ordering in july.

#9757 1 year ago

So I'm window shopping right now and entertaining in investing in Rush to go with my GnR ... I know you guys love talking about this stuff so..
Here it is..
I just love the band/music so that's not a problem.
I don't mind waiting for the expression lights if I save 3000 bucks and over premium and LE are basically the same. Right? I can love either artwork/cabinet....

#9758 1 year ago

Can someone with some skillz make a cool apron card of the combo's needed to get all of albums? Would be nice to have it on the game so I don't have to keep going to instant info to see what combos I need.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9759 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So I'm window shopping right now and entertaining in investing in Rush to go with my GnR ... I know you guys love talking about this stuff so..
Here it is..
I don't mind waiting for the expression lights if I save 3000 bucks and over premium and LE are basically the same. Right? I can love either artwork/cabinet....

Looking at how much it cost to upgrade the game to LE features, the Premium definitely saves you money. However if you move games in and out, LE's hold their value more and the potential upgrades you may put in a premium don't raise the price as much as one may like (generally speaking). I really like the LE trip and side armor. I have a Premium and have upgraded a lot of aspects to the game, awaiting the EL kit. I am getting the titan cling stick button protectors for the side instead of armor, way cheaper. Overall the games play the same. I love my premium, I would absolutely pick premium/LE again. If I only had money for a pro, I'd get one, the game is great. I bought my premium at a great price and if I had the same opportunity on an LE, I would have done that. I just went with what was available locally.

This game has such amazing flow, I'd say better than Stern Star Trek.

#9760 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Can someone with some skillz make a cool apron card of the combo's needed to get all of albums? Would be nice to have it on the game so I don't have to keep going to instant info to see what combos I need.
[quoted image]

By the way, you can tell which combos have been scored by the way the 1/2/3 are flashing.
Slow flashing = Done
Fast flashing = Not done

For exemple, if I take "Fly by night" and "Rush" from your card, let's say you already scored the "Fly by night" combo, then you make the Left Orbit for 1, next the 2 will be slow flashing for the Side Ramp and the 2 will be fast flashing for Inner Loop to make the "Rush" album combo.

#9761 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

[quoted image]

In addition to what Gabpower said, if you catch the ball on the flipper and hold it there until the "instant info" shows up on screen, there are a few screens that basically give you that exact table of shots to make for each album, and tells you which you have already collected.

#9762 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Here it is..

You can get the same gaming experience, out of a Rush Premium + some cash for upgrades, that you can with the LE version. Artwork/backglass and side armor, being the only part of the experience you can’t have or replicate at the moment.

#9763 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Dang, you've been waiting forever. Any chance you can get a closer shot of the TMC5041-LA chip. Your's looks like it fried in a different place then I have seen in all the other pics. Sorry, this has kind of become an obsession. I bought a APC power conditioner, when I installed the lastest board and so far I have been good for about 6 weeks. Probably just cursed myself. There has to be a common denominator between the problem machines with node 10 failures. I's not a bad batch of boards, since the build dates very a lot. I'm a bit suspicious of the add on extension board that took the place of the ferrite beads. I have a shaker and pin woofer kit, so I know it gets more than it's fair share of vibration. I'm also turning the game off when it's not being played.

Board arrives tomorrow, ill give you closeups and also will do some inspection to see if they rev’d the board level on the new one.. stay tuned

#9764 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

So I’d say first of all that the two machines go great together so definitely go for it! After just having bought my GnR LE I just couldn’t make a Rush Premium or LE happen so I got a Pro. I love this machine so much that I really want to upgrade to a Premium or LE, but I just don’t see it happening, and to be honest I really don’t feel like I’m missing much (unlike most Stern Pros). I do intend to get expression lighting, topper, and a shaker motor and I will still be ahead plenty of $$. I like the LE art package better and resale value is better so if I had the budget I’d get that. I ordered on release day and if I had known how much I would like the game (I bought it for the theme) I probably would have tried harder to find a way to make a Premium work, but I’m still very happy with my Pro. Rush is by far my favorite shooter of all time and I hate to admit it but I rarely play GnR now.

C039340C-F3E0-4955-A22B-C93EE054750B (resized).jpegC039340C-F3E0-4955-A22B-C93EE054750B (resized).jpeg
#9765 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Has anyone gotten the Big Money 10x jackpot achievement yet? And if so……HOW??
I have 82/88 done so far, and that’s one of the last few I need and can’t figure it out.
The best I’ve gotten so far is up to 8x, but then the arrows don’t light up anymore to get the last 2 multipliers. [quoted image]

I was catching up on this thread and didn’t see a response to this one. You need to hit the extra shots to increase the multiplier for each of the three jackpots to get to ten or more. So before hitting the time machine the first time during Big Money, make sure you get at least 3x multiplier. That will carry over to the second jackpot so after you qualify that one just hit a few more extra lights before cashing in and then you will have to do the same for the last one. You don’t have to hit all the extra lights for each jackpot but get as many as you can in the first two in case you accidentally hit the TM. And of course multi-ball is generally not your friend for this achievement.

#9766 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

By the way, you can tell which combos have been scored by the way the 1/2/3 are flashing.
Slow flashing = Done
Fast flashing = Not done
For exemple, if I take "Fly by night" and "Rush" from your card, let's say you already scored the "Fly by night" combo, then you make the Left Orbit for 1, next the 2 will be slow flashing for the Side Ramp and the 2 will be fast flashing for Inner Loop to make the "Rush" album combo.

I never knew this (nor that there was a pattern for albums - I thought it was random!), so thanks!

#9767 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I never knew this (nor that there was a pattern for albums - I thought it was random!), so thanks!

Yup, they got added in the rulesheet recently as it got updated when 1.0 came out: https://insider.sternpinball.com/documents/16/Rush-Rulesheet.pdf

Is there a way to make this the new key post for rulesheet, or edit the current one? It appears to be quite old.

#9768 1 year ago

Whats the consensus on the depth and polish of Rush code as it is now?

#9769 1 year ago

I think to trade my Tron for a Rush. Playfield is very similar (mirrored Xmen sort of). I have no doubt about flow, but i have about code. I love Tron because the code is simple but very addictive, shallow but fun. But how is the Rush code? I had a BK Pro whith same programmer (Sexton) and i think the code sucks.

#9770 1 year ago

Can Cygnus book 1 be played twice? I thought I read somewhere that you could only do it once. I just had a big game and had advanced the time machine to 2112 and thought I was going to see the wizard mode but it seems I’d qualified for book 1 a second time and of course I drained and blew my chance to see it.

#9771 1 year ago

Rush is the first pin I play every day. It's just plain fun and enjoyable to play. The depth is fine but when I want a really deep game I go to GZ but to tell you the truth I love my Aerosmith precisely because of it's lack of depth. Rush is a great balance of depth, good music, game play that keeps you coming back for more

#9772 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

So I’d say first of all that the two machines go great together so definitely go for it! After just having bought my GnR LE I just couldn’t make a Rush Premium or LE happen so I got a Pro. I love this machine so much that I really want to upgrade to a Premium or LE, but I just don’t see it happening, and to be honest I really don’t feel like I’m missing much (unlike most Stern Pros). I do intend to get expression lighting, topper, and a shaker motor and I will still be ahead plenty of $$. I like the LE art package better and resale value is better so if I had the budget I’d get that. I ordered on release day and if I had known how much I would like the game (I bought it for the theme) I probably would have tried harder to find a way to make a Premium work, but I’m still very happy with my Pro. Rush is by far my favorite shooter of all time and I hate to admit it but I rarely play GnR now.
[quoted image]

Not surprised your GNR isn't getting much love now that Rush is in the house. I sold my GNR LE after a few months of trying to love it...in the end, the game just isn't for me (biggest complaint is the arcane scoring...). Sold my GNR LE for 9.5k and picked up Rush LE for 11.4. Very happy with the "trade". Food for thought. Rush LE is still fairly priced for LE's...might think of upgrading

#9773 1 year ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

I think to trade my Tron for a Rush. Playfield is very similar (mirrored Xmen sort of). I have no doubt about flow, but i have about code. I love Tron because the code is simple but very addictive, shallow but fun. But how is the Rush code? I had a BK Pro whith same programmer (Sexton) and i think the code sucks.

That's a valid concern (I own/love both TRON and Rush). I find the Rush code to be a bit repetitive...many of the song modes seem the same (with all the shots lit). Fortunately, the expression lights, amazing shot/combo feel make up for the repetitive rules. If the layout wasn't so stunning, the rules would be more of an issue (for me, at least). Rush is a much longer playing game than TRON, fyi.

#9774 1 year ago

Cliffy sent a new lane protector for my Rush and I installed it this past weekend. The first picture is the one he originally sent and the second is the new one. The aliment is much better with the new one.

2022-09-25 13.19.35 (resized).jpg2022-09-25 13.19.35 (resized).jpg2022-09-25 13.29.32 (resized).jpg2022-09-25 13.29.32 (resized).jpg
#9775 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

[quoted image]

Congrats!

Great space for music pins! Rush Pro has it all and it's a fast game. Don't feel like you need to upgrade, Mr. Borg took care of everyone with a great game.

I love GNR the band but the pin is not super fun.

#9776 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Cliffy sent a new lane protector for my Rush and I installed it this past weekend. The first picture is the one he originally sent and the second is the new one. The aliment is much better with the new one.

Cliffy makes great quality products, I have my protectors on order! Using mylar in the shooter lane in the meantime.

I always get cliffys for all of my games, such a low cost modification for the best protection.

#9777 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Not surprised your GNR isn't getting much love now that Rush is in the house. I sold my GNR LE after a few months of trying to love it...in the end, the game just isn't for me (biggest complaint is the arcane scoring...). Sold my GNR LE for 9.5k and picked up Rush LE for 11.4. Very happy with the "trade". Food for thought. Rush LE is still fairly priced for LE's...might think of upgrading

LE is a no-brainer on this one--especially at current prices, which seem to be trending up. Get a deal while you can.

#9778 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Cliffy makes great quality products, I have my protectors on order! Using mylar in the shooter lane in the meantime.
I always get cliffys for all of my games, such a low cost modification for the best protection.

I have them on all my games as well.

Good Stuff!

#9779 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Same here, I've got cliffys on the 4 of my HUO games but not on my 2 player games as they're from '95 and '08. Just received my cliffy's for RUSH and HW78 Monday of this week. Nice quality and peace of mind for protecting my precious...

#9780 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Same here, I've got cliffys on the 4 of my HUO games but not on my 2 player games as they're from '95 and '08. Just received my cliffy's for RUSH and HW78 Monday of this week. Nice quality and peace of mind for protecting my precious...

I will be curious to see how other lane protectors fit in comparison to the original one I installed.

#9781 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Congrats!
Great space for music pins! Rush Pro has it all and it's a fast game. Don't feel like you need to upgrade, Mr. Borg took care of everyone with a great game.
I love GNR the band but the pin is not super fun.

Yeah I’m really impressed with the Pro for Rush. On most Sterns I feel like the Pro really feels like it is missing something, but I don’t here. Sure the moving ramp is cool (and a little easier to hit because entrance is wider) but with all the Node 10 board issues I think I’m fine without it. The VUK slows down the game in multi-ball and returns ball to flipper which can also make the game a little bit easier, but I’ve still managed to break 2B. So I don’t think the upgrade to Prem/LE would have a significant impact on game play.

On GnR I actually really enjoy multi-ball modes so that doesn’t bother me. I do get frustrated though when I crush it during a song but I either miss the applause jackpot at the end or start with a low song level and end up with very few points for my effort. My GC score is like 36M but most games are around 1M. After playing Rush I just don’t like the way GnR shoots nearly as much. And I thought I preferred JJP to Stern but I would say that’s no longer true. I do think GNR may be the most beautiful pinball that will ever be made though. I’ve even been considering swapping out GnR for a Godzilla which kills me because I got Duff to sign my GnR and I considered that thing bolted to the floor.

#9782 1 year ago

The best part about the VUK is often overlooked... It feeds the right inner inlane to help light roll the bones. The inlane lights aren't changeable with the flippers, so this is a very nice feature to have.

Also, the VUK removes a ball from the playfield temporarily during multiball. It can be hard to make shots during MB with balls flying all over the playfield constantly interfering with your shots. Nice to remove one for a few seconds while still keeping it in play.

#9783 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

"Consensus"? Yeah, good luck with that.

For my own part, I like it. I very much like the newer rules for Spirit of the Radio, and overall I like the way the game plays. There doesn't seem to be any showstopper bugs in the code; the one thing I see is the minute hand on the clock occasionally will stop working, something I've experienced myself and have seen messages from others saying happens to them too, even on the latest code that was supposed to fix the problem. But that issue doesn't affect the actual gameplay, which of course is the most important thing.

The one thing I really don't like in the code and which I wish they'd fix is that the hurry timer for Bastille Day does not get paused when the ball is temporarily locked. This includes both scoops and the Time Machine. Oddly, there do seem to be exceptions, such as the Far Cry lock. Ironically, the machine continues the countdown when it's in control of the lock, but then pauses the countdown when the player could hurry up and get the ball moving again.

I find Bastille Day hard enough to get all four targets as it is, without having to listen to Geddy count down "three, two, one...time's up hoser!" while I stand there looking at the ball being held against my will by the game.

I can see this possibly being on purpose, the game designers' way of telling me "don't go putting the ball into a lock if you want to finish Bastille Day". I guess that could potentially add some strategic play to the rules. But personally, I find it obnoxious; all the other games I'm familiar with, they are typically generous with the hurry up timers, pausing it any time the ball is plausibly out of control of the player. I wish Rush were the same in that respect.

#9784 1 year ago

Love my rock and roll games...finally they are all together in one room. I've owned both GNR's, Aerosmith, Beatles...these 4 are my favorite.

Not surprisingly, the great Lyman Sheats (LFS) was involved in 3 out of 4 of them...the rules maven!

IMG_1642 (resized).jpegIMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
#9785 1 year ago

Cool Sex Swing ^^^

#9786 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Love my rock and roll games...finally they are all together in one room. I've owned both GNR's, Aerosmith, Beatles...these 4 are my favorite.
Not surprisingly, the great Lyman Sheats (LFS) was involved in 3 out of 4 of them...the rules maven!
[quoted image]

ACDC and Met are still 2 of the greatest games of all time. I didn’t realize LFS was involved with Kiss?

#9787 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

The one thing I really don't like in the code and which I wish they'd fix is that the hurry timer for Bastille Day does not get paused when the ball is temporarily locked.

Ahhhh! I was wondering if that was a change from the old code. It seemed more forgiving Agreed that it’s frustrating listening to/watching time run out but not being able to do anything about it.

#9788 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

[quoted image]

Beautiful decor in this room

#9789 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

ACDC and Met are still 2 of the greatest games of all time. I didn’t realize LFS was involved with Kiss?

I don't believe he was formally recognized, but believe he led the infamous massive 1.4 update (that dropped 12 months after 1.3) that took it from "meh" to "wow".

#9790 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Yeah I’m really impressed with the Pro for Rush. On most Sterns I feel like the Pro really feels like it is missing something, but I don’t here. Sure the moving ramp is cool (and a little easier to hit because entrance is wider) but with all the Node 10 board issues I think I’m fine without it. The VUK slows down the game in multi-ball and returns ball to flipper which can also make the game a little bit easier, but I’ve still managed to break 2B. So I don’t think the upgrade to Prem/LE would have a significant impact on game play.
On GnR I actually really enjoy multi-ball modes so that doesn’t bother me. I do get frustrated though when I crush it during a song but I either miss the applause jackpot at the end or start with a low song level and end up with very few points for my effort. My GC score is like 36M but most games are around 1M. After playing Rush I just don’t like the way GnR shoots nearly as much. And I thought I preferred JJP to Stern but I would say that’s no longer true. I do think GNR may be the most beautiful pinball that will ever be made though. I’ve even been considering swapping out GnR for a Godzilla which kills me because I got Duff to sign my GnR and I considered that thing bolted to the floor.

Tuff call for sure. I'm not a big multiball guy so GNR is definitely not my thing but I cannot deny it's a stunning machine. Also a huge fan. I wish I liked the game more, I would have bought one.

Quoted from Maken:

The best part about the VUK is often overlooked... It feeds the right inner inlane to help light roll the bones. The inlane lights aren't changeable with the flippers, so this is a very nice feature to have.
Also, the VUK removes a ball from the playfield temporarily during multiball. It can be hard to make shots during MB with balls flying all over the playfield constantly interfering with your shots. Nice to remove one for a few seconds while still keeping it in play.

I prefer a faster game so to me the VUK only slows play down.. Dead end feeds the right flipper also.

#9791 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

[quoted image]

Sell a couple guitars, easy!

#9792 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Cool Sex Swing ^^^

the best players won't be distracted but you have to test them

#9793 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Dang, you've been waiting forever. Any chance you can get a closer shot of the TMC5041-LA chip. Your's looks like it fried in a different place then I have seen in all the other pics. Sorry, this has kind of become an obsession. I bought a APC power conditioner, when I installed the lastest board and so far I have been good for about 6 weeks. Probably just cursed myself. There has to be a common denominator between the problem machines with node 10 failures. I's not a bad batch of boards, since the build dates very a lot. I'm a bit suspicious of the add on extension board that took the place of the ferrite beads. I have a shaker and pin woofer kit, so I know it gets more than it's fair share of vibration. I'm also turning the game off when it's not being played.

Front side and backside. Also, the rev number on the board is the same for the new board as it was for the old board so it doesn’t look like they’ve up leveled the board since I got my machine in May.

BE64C0E2-8D9E-4688-97B7-FF8BB0A4C281 (resized).jpegBE64C0E2-8D9E-4688-97B7-FF8BB0A4C281 (resized).jpegD0BA6612-94B3-4AE9-9D8D-DF4C9D0457BB (resized).jpegD0BA6612-94B3-4AE9-9D8D-DF4C9D0457BB (resized).jpeg
#9794 1 year ago

If you’re curious about that TMC5041-LA chip…

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/256/tmc5041_datasheet_5ebbe-2498235.pdf

#9795 1 year ago

I’m having a huge issue.
I’m out of RUSH beer!
Have they allowed this to be distributed in the US yet?

#9796 1 year ago

Thanks for the link, I just looked at it by curiosity and the burn marks seem to be linked to the GNDP (ground power) legs.

Like mentioned in a previous post, I would suspect that a ground wire might be responsible here. I would advise to check the connectors that goes to that board and make sure the metal pins are all the way in the plastic casing, especially the black ground wires.

It would also be good to check the grounds with a multimeter to make sure the wire itself it not faulty.

#9797 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

Thanks for the link, I just looked at it by curiosity and the burn marks seem to be linked to the GNDP (ground power) legs.
Like mentioned in a previous post, I would suspect that a ground wire might be responsible here. I would advise to check the connectors that goes to that board and make sure the metal pins are all the way in the plastic casing, especially the black ground wires.
It would also be good to check the grounds with a multimeter to make sure the wire itself it not faulty.

It's the ground on the analog power side... meaning it's getting blown up by too much current on the driver circuit side of the design.

It's an over current situation on the motor driver side of the design.

Given the motor controller logic is all internal to the chip sure leads one to suspect a physical issue. The chip is supposed to regulate the motor currents, so it's either getting backfed somewhere else or the reference/measuring portion of the chip is getting defeated.

#9798 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m having a huge issue.
I’m out of RUSH beer!

Not that I have heard sadly. It's not my favorite beer but I enjoy one now and again with a few games in the basement.

#9799 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m having a huge issue.
I’m out of RUSH beer!

that's odd. I still have plenty

#9800 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think it's awesome

Quoted from pete_d:

"Consensus"? Yeah, good luck with that.
For my own part, I like it. I very much like the newer rules for Spirit of the Radio, and overall I like the way the game plays. There doesn't seem to be any showstopper bugs in the code; the one thing I see is the minute hand on the clock occasionally will stop working, something I've experienced myself and have seen messages from others saying happens to them too, even on the latest code that was supposed to fix the problem. But that issue doesn't affect the actual gameplay, which of course is the most important thing.
The one thing I really don't like in the code and which I wish they'd fix is that the hurry timer for Bastille Day does not get paused when the ball is temporarily locked. This includes both scoops and the Time Machine. Oddly, there do seem to be exceptions, such as the Far Cry lock. Ironically, the machine continues the countdown when it's in control of the lock, but then pauses the countdown when the player could hurry up and get the ball moving again.
I find Bastille Day hard enough to get all four targets as it is, without having to listen to Geddy count down "three, two, one...time's up hoser!" while I stand there looking at the ball being held against my will by the game.
I can see this possibly being on purpose, the game designers' way of telling me "don't go putting the ball into a lock if you want to finish Bastille Day". I guess that could potentially add some strategic play to the rules. But personally, I find it obnoxious; all the other games I'm familiar with, they are typically generous with the hurry up timers, pausing it any time the ball is plausibly out of control of the player. I wish Rush were the same in that respect.

I think the code has been awesome overall. Fully functional early on. Few issues compared to a lot of less complex software. We just hit 1.0 and now all the features are there. The bug count has been held down. Bravo Stem Dev team. Get these guys a raise!

With regard to the Hurry Up, I see both sides. I'm not good enough to spell Rush that fast... gee it's way over there... but when the ball gets held in the Premium/LE lock behind the drops, seems cheap... but yeah, then don't shoot there. I get that too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/196 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.